The Girl is Trouble

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
DarrenZ
Experienced

The Girl is Trouble

Unread post by DarrenZ » Mon May 03, 2021 7:35 am

I'm aware this first post doesn 't seem on topic, but I promise the overall story will be VERY on target.

Chapter 1

There she was.

I could see her across the apartment living room in this pretty packed party. This wasn't love at first sight. This was by far not the first time I'd seen her. I'd seen her across campus many times- initially it was happenstance. But as my obsession with her grew, so had the frequency of less than coincidental sightings. I firmly maintain that I was not stalking her. It had really only been a matter of a few weeks. Hell, I didn't even know her name. I just had a pretty good handle on her weekday cross campus routes. She often walks with other guys and she could seem quite flirty, but I never saw her with the same guy twice. This of course gave me hope that she was not coupled with any one.

She had a bohemian clothing style that dipped into the revealing. When it wasn't freaking cold (and at a mountainous college campus, freaking cold was the norm from mid-fall through mid-spring), she'd show flashes of skin. Sleeveless blouses. Belly shirts. Shorts with thigh high socks. Her slender legs were one of her best features. She wore her light red hair past her shoulders, with a short swish across from her part on the left to her right. Longer than bangs, but blended in nicely. That swish of hair often fell across her light blue eyes that sparkled like two exquisite sapphires. Her smile showed mostly her pretty top teeth and raised her cheeks. Her very pale skin was dusted with light freckles mostly on her arms and beneath her neck. I suspected the little bit of makeup she wore obscured some on her face. She had small breasts- my guess would be A-cups. And her butt was tight but definitely not flat.

Having been too shy to speak with her on campus, I guess I felt that an approach at a party, when she wouldn't be potentially in a rush to her next class or some job, would be the best opportunity to meet her. She was wearing black yoga pants, a loose brick red long sleeve top, black low-top Chuck Taylors, a long silver chain with a big silver heart locket, and a cute teal knit hat. She saw me approaching and I saw a hint of a smile. This gave me such hope.

I should take a moment to describe myself. I'm a painfully shy computer geek with ruffled brown hair. I stand about 5'9", slender, with little to no muscle definition. Again, computer geek. I've been told by many girls (usually, not ones as hot as her) that I'm "definitely cute". A girl once said I had a more than passing resemblance to Andrew Garfield.

I closed the distance between us and looked her in the eyes and said, "Hi."

Killer opening line, right?

"Hi," she said, trying to suppress a smile.

What came next felt like an eternity as a big pause followed here nothing more was said. Then I remembered I was the one who was supposed to say something.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Jessica. What's yours?"

"Darren."

"I was wondering when you were going to finally introduce yourself."

"Oh?"

"I've seen you around campus. I know you've seen me."

"Oh, um, yeah. I guess I have."

"You don't have to worry. I'm not freaked out. I just wish you hadn't waited so long to say hi. You're kinda cute. Let me guess. Mathematics department?"

"Close. Computer Science. How about you?"

"Education with a minor in dance. You probably think it's silly."

"Not if it's what you're passionate about."

She put her hand on my arm and leaned in closer to me.

"Darren, the music is pretty loud. Do you want to get out of here?"

"Yes. Definitely."

We'd gotten back on campus relatively quickly. Time seemed to fly when I was with her. We talked about the things you talk about when first meeting someone in college. About their family, about their hometown, about their hobbies, about their friends. We covered a lot of it. She stopped by a bench that normally would've been well lit, but the light above it was out.

"Come here," she said as she sat down and beckoned me to join her.

I sat down next to her, half turned to face her. We were pretty close and she moved in closer to me.

"I'm a bit of trouble. I like you, but I want you to know that. I'll probably break your heart," she whispered to me.

"I don't see any way forward if I don't at least try to be with you. You've been on my mind pretty non-stop since I first saw you," I replied.

Damn, she smelled good. Not heavily perfumed. Just a light natural floral smell along with warm, soft skin.

"Ok. But don't say I didn't warn you later," she told me as she leaned in and our lips met.

The feeling you get when you first kiss someone you like is something hardly matched in life. The uncertainty, the newness. When your brain is trying to assign a flavor to the new taste. With Jessica, it was super amplified than any first kiss I had experienced before.

We took a breath and parted slightly. I looked into her blue eyes as she looked up into mine. At that moment, she absolutely owned me.

I reached up and ran a few fingers through her ginger hair. She closed her eyes and moaned slightly. Without fully opening her eyes, she reached over for my other hand and brought it up to her right breast. When my hand touched her we both sighed. The electricity between us was high.

I was a little torn. She had me extremely turned on and I had a real strong erection. I didn't want to rush things with her, but I also didn't want to go too slow and give her the impression I wasn't totally hot for her. More than any other girl I had ever been with, I didn't want to screw this up. But she took that big step in initiative. She wanted me to touch her.

I gave her breast a squeeze, feeling pretty confident my earlier assessment of breast size was dead on. I'd been with girls with much larger breasts and while I certainly enjoyed them, hers just felt perfect for her. And for me. My finger and thumb found her nipple and I was a little surprised to find it was pierced with a barbell. As I lightly pinched, we both moaned again and kissed again.

I got the feeling that she was going to respond well to me taking the initiative and pushing it further. As we continued kissing, I slid my hand down from her breast and traveled down her abdomen, including a very taut belly. As I reached her waistband, I slid my hand inside her pants and continued to move it down. I felt her hold her breath as my fingers went beneath her panties and I felt the downy hair above her pussy. She kissed me harder suddenly as my index finger reach the apex of her slit and began to slip into her damp pussy.

"Yessss," she moaned into my mouth and grasped my hardon thorough my pants.

My finger slipped further between her lips and it curled into her tight little hole. I pushed in rubbed up to her g spot.

"Holy shit, whooooaa," she exclaimed and my hand was suddenly flooded.

"Oh my god, you're so wet," I said without thinking.

"You did this to me."

"I want to be inside you so badly."

"Yes. I need you in me now."

Without missing a beat she slipped my hand out of her pants and stood up. She pulled her pants and panties (thongs!) down past her knees and leaned over the back of the bench.

"Do it. Get in me now."

I couldn't believe how fast things had moved and somehow my mind didn't even consider at the moment that we were doing this all outside. There was no one around and we were very much in the shadows, but still.

I pulled my pants open and yanked my boxer briefs down. I don't believe I've ever been harder. I started to put my cock at her pussy and had a quick thought.

"Oh, should I put on a condom?"

She looked over her shoulder, her eyes heavily lidded with lust.

"I'm on the pill and recently tested. Please put your bare cock inside of me. I want to feel you."

Without skipping a beat I eased the head of my cock into her. I'm not well hung, but I'm certainly in the average range. She felt incredibly tight but didn't flinch as I pushed into her. A low moan came from her as I bottomed out. I held her by her hips and began pulling back out and then back in. I kept a slow but steady pace and I slipped my hands up her sides and reach both of her breasts as she arched up to me slightly. I found that both of her nipples were pierced and I tweaked them both firmly. As I said, I'm not huge so I was a little concerned I'd come out of her if she came up too far. I leaned in and as she turned her head I kissed her. I did end up coming out of her, but she spun me around and pushed me down on the bench and straddled my lap. Her pants were still around her ankles, but somehow she made it work and stroked my cock as she went to put it back inside of her.

After we resumed, she took my face in her hands and pulled me into one of the most passionate kisses I have ever experienced. We moved together as one and it was pretty amazing. As we took a breath from kissing, I told her so.

"Jessica, you're fucking amazing. I can't believe I'm making love with you."

"I don't want this to end," she said, a face filled with lust as she rode me harder.

"Oh god, it's too good. I'm not going to be able to stop, I warned her.

"It's OK. Don't stop let go. Fill me up. It's all I want in the world right now."

And then it happened. All the time I had spent watching her from afar. All the thought that went through my head in between those moments when I saw her. The thrill when she and I finally spoke. The fear when she told me she had seen me looking. The look in her eye when she told me she thought I was cute. The taste and fireworks of our first kiss. The feeling of her wet slit. And my cock inside her. It all flashed through me in an instant and was pushed out in one of the best, most powerful orgasms I had ever felt.

I came into her again and again. And she moaned in this otherworldly sound and put her forehead to mine as she shuddered. I looked up and tears were coming out of both of her eyes.

"Oh god, are you OK?" I asked her, worried something was wrong.

She smiled broadly and wiped away her tears.

"Oh no, no, everything is great. It's fabulous. That was beautiful, Darren. I can't imagine what I would have changed about that. You were great, thank you."

It suddenly occurred to me that we were half naked on a bench in the quad.

"Oh fuck. We need to get dressed. I don't want you to get in any trouble because of me," I said to her as I held her slightly away from me.

She giggled, "You get ME in trouble? Oh, Darren. You're so sweet."

She begun to extricate herself from me and she used one hand to hold our juices in her as she used her other hand to pull her panties and pants up.

"You dirty, dirty boy. You made me so very messy down there," she joked.

"It was entirely my pleasure."

As we got our clothes in place and looked around, both of us shocked that we had not been discovered, I pulled her back to me and kissed her again.

"Listen, Jessica. I don't want this to be it. I'm very interested in seeing you as much as you're willing to. I've never met someone that makes me feel the way I do when I'm with you."

"Yes. I really think I like you. I'd like to see you some more. I want to see where this goes. I want things to be different."

My heart was certainly racing throughout this whole encounter but I think I literally felt it skip a beat right then. What did she mean when she said she wanted things to be different? I didn't question her and hopefully didn't show any outward signs of confusion at that statement, but it did make me wonder and pressed on my mind in the next few hours and days.

We walked together a bit and held hands. I asked her if she wanted to spend the night together either at my place or hers and that I wasn't pushing her for more but I really just wanted to be able to hold her.

"I would really like that but it's crazy late and I actually have an early class. I promise that when we next make plans, I will be planning to spend the whole night with you. I want that too," she told me and I didn't doubt her.

We put our contact info into each other's phones and we had walked towards her dorm. As we went to say goodbye, she pulled me towards her and kissed me deeply one last time.

"That was pretty perfect, Darren. I can't wait to see you again. Thursday night?"

"Yes, definitely. Six o'clock? I'll pick you up here?"

"You bet. I hope you have something fun planned," she teased me.

A slight panic hit me- oh crap. I've got to plan something to wow her, don't I?

"Yeah. I'm on it."

"Hey, I'm teasing you. Whatever we do, we'll make it fun. No pressure, OK?"

I smiled at her, the tension instantly leaving me.

"Right, no pressure."

She kissed me quickly again.

"I've got to go and get inside. If I let you, we'll end up being out here when the sun comes up."

We both laughed as we separated and I waved as she badged into her dorm and went inside.

I was completely head over heels in love with Jessica but I dared not tell her that because I was afraid I'd scare her off.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Re: The Girl is Trouble

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sat May 08, 2021 5:47 am

Chapter 2

Still not yet on target for this site, but very soon

Thursday night came and I brought the heat for our first date. I got us a table at a trendy but not too fancy restaurant (it IS a college town, so not much risk of that). I even got the to reserve a table on the open roof with string lights. It was actually pretty cool.

Jessica looked stunning when I picked her up. She was dressed in a short, flowy blue skirt with a lavender and teal flower pattern and a teal t-shirt with a plunging neckline. A wide woven leather belt that had a bow shape at the clasp separated the top and bottom. Her legs were bare and she wore 2 inch nude colored pumps. Her hair was soft and light and large white teardrop dangle earrings glanced out from beneath her locks. Five or six bangle bracelets clicked lightly on her heft wrist. The teal of her shirt made her blue eyes pop and she wore a large teal ring on her right middle finger matched her shirt. She wore a small silver pendant on a thin silver chain and it was easy to see that she wore no bra underneath her light shirt. I really wanted to know what she had on underneath that skirt, because I definitely saw hints of the bottom of her ass when she twirled slightly. Couldn't have more than a thong. Or maybe less.

We had a great time. As we talked, we found out a lot about each other and our likes. They aligned quite well. One thing the nerdy side in me really dug- we booth loved sci-fi movies. For her, it was a bonding thing with her dad. We also both liked rock climbing, which certainly sets us on a course to do that as a date sometime soon.

The one topic we both avoided was past relationships. I could tell that this was a taboo subject with her, and truthfully I wasn’t to keen to go there as well.

As we were leaving the restaurant we ran into a couple of friends of mine, Sarah and Jim. To be honest, I think they were a little dumbfounded to find me not only out on a date but with some like Jess. They recovered quickly and greeted her warmly. We chatted briefly about classes and then went our separate ways as they had a later reservation at the same restaurant.

We took in a movie. After our discussion during dinner, I scrapped my original plan to take her see a romcom and go us tickets to the latest space epic which neither of us had seen yet. There was a part of me that got pulled into the movie but I had a constant thought about sitting so close to this amazing woman. Shortly after the movie started, she slid the fingers of her right hand across the back of my left hand and I instantly turned my wrist and took her hand in mine. A quick glance left to look at her found us looking in each other’s eyes. She brushed the swish of bangs to the side and gave me a smile that melted me completely.

“This is stupid,” I whispered to her.

“I’m enjoying it,” Jess whispered back with a confused look.

“No, I mean yes the movie’s good, but I don’t want to be here. It was a bad idea. I want to be with you somewhere else,” I said close to her ear.

“Oh,” she got what I was saying and the sly smile re-emerged. “We don’t have to leave to… have fun.”

She leaned in and kissed my lips softly. There was nothing that was more important to me in this world than the feeling of her lips on mine. It really was ridiculous how hard I had fallen for her in such a short time. Her hair brushed the side of my face and I smelled raspberries and mint.

Our kisses became more passionate. The movie was forgotten. I broke off our kiss (against nearly ever fiber of my being) only to move the armrest between us up and out of the way. I slid my left arm behind her and pulled her closer to me to resume our kissing. With my right hand, I brushed my finger through her hair, so light and fine.

I felt her hand touch my chest and begin sliding downward. While I have not much in the way of definition, I have no fat so I wasn’t embarrassed. But I got really hard and she soon found it. She pulled away from our kiss and, looking around to see no one was near enough to see anything, she undid my belt and opened my jeans while staring me in the eyes. It felt like she was daring me to stop her.

There was no fucking way I was going to stop her.

Jessica pulled my pants and boxer briefs down with my help, putting me in a position where I was much more exposed than just pulling me out through the fly of my jeans. I was already hard as a rock and her doing this, taking this risk, made my hardon throb with a bit of pain as more blood sought to push into it. With one more glance around, she lowered her head down on my cock, easing her soft, thin lips across the spongy head as she tightened her fingers around the base. I quickly felt her tongue tickle my pee hole, lapping up the forming precum that was already coming out in a significant amount. She eased back off of my cock, never releasing her hold around the base, and even in the dim light of the theater I could see a string of my precum connecting from my tip to her mouth. As she came up closer, the string broke and she kissed me on the mouth, swirling her tongue with mine. She was sharing my own precum with me.

She grinned her devilish grin and quickly went back down and fully engulfed my entire cock in one swallow. It took everything in my power not to cum instantaneously. I know I'm not large, but she completely took all 6 inches in her mouth and throat without any hesitation whatsoever. She pulled it out slowly, her tongue pressing on large bottom vein followed by a tongue swirl across the tip as she reach the top, and then back down to the bottom.

I couldn't help it and I slid my fingers through her hair and slowly gripped her head by her hair. A moan from her vibrated my cock in her mouth and I tightened my grip a little more. I began to control her up and down motion. This was absolutely against my nature, let me assure you. But the moans that she was giving told me that she was enjoying the rougher treatment I was giving her. She slowly released her hold on my base and actually moved both of her arms behind her. I was truly fucking her mouth at this point and she was very into it.

I knew I was about to cum but I just couldn’t hold her down on it. That was a bit too far even as hot as I was. I released my grip on her head and tapped her on her back. Jess got the hint but instead of releasing gripped my base and went all the way back down on her own, taking all the shots of my ejactulate straight down her throat until she eased back and took the last two in her mouth. With a little lick she cleaned the remaining cum off my dick. She came in close to my face and gave an exaggerated swallow of the last of the cum in her mouth followed by a low moan. She gave me quick peck on my lips.

With the amount of motion we created in the process, especially since we went from her bobbing alone to me actually fucking her mouth, I knew we need to get out of there. I quickly pulled up my pants and then grabbed her hand and we dashed down the aisle and out the emergency exit at the front of the theater.

Once we were outside and the door closed behind us, I pushed her up against the outside wall and kissed her deeply. We kissed passionately for some time, although likely only 2-3 minutes, and then dashed for my car.

"That was intense," I finally said after we stopped panting.

"I can't believe you fucked my face."

I looked over at her more than a little worried and she had that devilish grin.

"Let's go back to your place and crawl naked into bed together," she said as she put her hand around my right arm. Her touch was warm and the caress was so invigorating.

We made it back to my place in probably record time. I rent a room in big house with eight bedrooms where my roommates and I each have our own room. As we came in the house I quickly introduced her to the four of them who were in that night playing NBA2k on our Xbox One: Paul, Stan, Reggie, & Mark. They paused the game and were all super polite. I had a little chuckle inside as it was clear they were all stunned I was with a girl as attractive as Jessica. I noticed Paul and Stan giving each other a look, but assumed it was just shock I pulled such a beautiful girl.

We quickly made our excuses and made our way back to my room. Of course we had talked beforehand about her staying the night, so I spent much of the past week thoroughly cleaning my room to make the best impression. I live pretty neat, so the level of cleaning I did left it pretty sparkling. I showed her around, pointing out the bathroom down the hall which I also detail cleaned, much to my roommates teasing.

After we got in the room, she gave me this sultry look and, after putting her purse down, she closed the door behind us and locked it. Jess strolled over to me and gave a slide head move that moved the hair on her right side move further off her face. Stepping into my space, she leaned up and kissed me softly.

"I have loved every thing we've done together, but tonight I want to make love with you, Darren. That's not to say I don't like it hard and dirty sometimes- ok, well maybe most of the time - but I want to slowly explore very inch of you and for you to explore every inch of me tonight. Is that ok?," she asked me, looking up with those incredible blue eyes.

"Jesus Christ, Jess. Yes, that's perfect. That's absolutely all I want to do in this world."

She stepped back and with a light shove pushed me back on my bed. She begun a slow strip tease for me. She took off her ring, her bracelets, and her earrings. I never though about taking off jewelry as sexy or seductive, but my god I do now. She left her pendant and chain on. She took off her heels so casually, never taking her eyes off of mine. She undid her belt and just let it drop to the floor. Now she reached down cross armed and raised her shirt and off and I lost my breath for more than a moment as I saw her breasts bare in the light before me. Her pale alabaster was so skin light and thin and freckles danced across her arms and the top of her chest, but they faded away before her lily white breasts with the faintest, palest areola. Her nipples were very pronounced for how small her breasts were and I could see the barbells that were pierced through them clearly, both of them with white spheres on either side. Her pendant glittered as her chest heaved slightly. At that moment, I honestly thought that I would never see a more beautiful sight as long as I lived.

She dropped her floral print skirt revealing that she was indeed wearing a white and pink lace thong underneath. The pink on the lace were delicate rosebuds. All this time she never took her eyes off of me; the smile she gave me as I looked back into her eyes (you try keeping eye contact while a beauty like this was revealing her naked body to you) revealed her pleasure at my reaction to her. She looked down towards her panties and put her thumbs into the strings on the side.

"Wait," I asked her.

I got off the bed and fell to my knees in front of her, putting my hands on hers.

"May I?"

A shudder ran through her body. "Yes," was all she softly said.

I took the sides of her thong from her thumbs and began to pull them down. I had already been inside of her, but I really only briefly saw her pussy from behind and a quick glance from the front when we had sex outside the other night. As I pulled the panties down, I revealed to myself her sex. A small patch of downy red public her sat above her slit. I leaned into her and nuzzled her pubic her with the tip of my hose, eliciting a soft sigh from Jess. Her fingers gently slipped into my tousled hair as a sniffed in to smell her scent. A slight feminine musk with a strong note of sweetness.

I continued pulling down her panties, revealing to my eyes a tight, bare slit. Her inner lips didn't protrude past her outer lips, although it was clear her outer lips were inflamed and beginning to part. A single droplet of moisture could be seen emerging between her inner fold. I wanted to suck that drop like you would a honeysuckle, but I wanted to be naked it with her. I pulled the thong the rest of the way down her legs and she stepped out of them. I took her hand and led her to the bed, where she sat back luxuriating in my clean fluffy comforter.

I began to reciprocate, drawing my shirt off of me, showing her my long slender torso. I didn't have much by the way of chest hair, so I trimmed what I did have off. Again, I didn't have much in the way of muscle definition, but I didn't really have an ounce of fat. Basically, I looked like a slightly out of shape swimmer. I kicked off my shoes and only wore ankle socks that I got off fast (Yes, I gave much thought to this in my preparation). Lastly I unbuckled my belt, undid my pants, and pulled them off along with my jeans. I stood before her naked, my cock incredibly hard.

"Oh my god. Your dick is… so beautiful."

Now, I don't know that is exactly the reaction a man might expect (or desire) from a woman seeing his penis for the first time. In fact, I might have begun to lose my erection hearing that from anyone else. But you have to understand the desire I saw in her eyes as she said that. To her, my cock was one that she wanted very much and, perhaps, that reaction demonstrated to me that if our relationship endured it would be a big reason for her to actively seek out my member for her pleasure and to desire to bring pleasure to it. I certainly have overheard other girls talk very negatively about how penises looked.

I moved to her and helped her scoot back up on my bed as I laid myself next to her on the bed, our naked skin touching fully in multiple places. I leaned in and when our lips met, it's like an electrical circuit was completed. All I could feel was our bodies touching as I wrapped my arms around her. I moved my hands down her back as I pulled her more into me. Our kiss was soft, yet passionate. It became like we were breathing as one. She was perfect. I broke the kiss and began nibbling on her neck and shoulders. I moved her arms up above her head, rubbing my fingers down the insides of her arms. I met my hand in her left armpit where I kissed the soft shaved skin there. I moved across her chest and kissed her right armpit. She started to move her arms back down, but I softly but firmly moved them back up and shook my head slightly at her.

"Leave them up. Don't move them again until I tell you to," I whispered. I would be in control for the time being.

Her eyes smoldered at me as she heard my command. That devilish grin came out and she whispered back, "Yes, sir."

I continued down her body as I reached her tiny breasts. She was not flat chested, but, especially on her back, there was barely a mound of flesh. I knew with her breasts being so small that her nipples were likely very sensitive. This was absolutely the case with Jess. As I found my mouth over her right breast, I just lightly blew my hot breath on her nipple. I swear that alone was nearly enough to make her cum. Her legs wrapped around my right leg that was between hers and I felt the dampness of her pussy on my thigh. I kissed her nipple slightly, using my tongue to brush across the front of it, and then swirl and bump against her barbell.

"Oh fuck, Darren. Christ."

I could easily have given her an orgasm that night from just nipple stimulation, which I would plan to do some time soon, but I wanted to edge her so I backed off. I kissed across her chest and ever so lightly licked at her left nipple.

"uhmmmm, ooohhh." I made her forget her vocabulary.

I didn't linger there. I continued down across her soft but taught belly, kissing across her skin. I did a loop around her belly button with my tongue, touching the piercing she also had in her navel. I kissed further down, across her pelvis and towards her pussy. Her breathing was shallow and faster than normal. I threw her for a loop when I quickly leaned up and drew her left leg up. With her foot at my face, kissed the bottom, moved up and sucked her big toe into my mouth.

"gahhhh, mmmmm."

I kissed up her ankle, across her calf, to the back side of her knee, and up along her thigh. Slowly, inch by inch. I was now kissing her inner thigh and as I looked over her pussy was actually dripping. It looked like it was crying tears. I looked directly into her eyes. They were moist and her arms remained above her head. Her body was writhing beneath me.

"Please," was all she said.

I kissed her pussy lips softly and she shuddered. My tongue extended and made contact with her clit. She came and it was as if a slightly dripping faucet was opened up and girl cum streamed from her pussy. Her toes curled and she trembled for more than a minute.

"oooooohhhhh, gooooooddddd. Darrrrennnn. Yesssssss."

She couldn't help it any longer and her hands came down to caress my head and pull me into her. For a second there was a flinch. I could tell she was worried she'd disobeyed me but I just smiled at her as I tongued down her slit and back up, licking in between her inner and outer lips. I licked into her and drew out her cum. I began fucking her with my tongue. Her fingers tightened in my hair and her thighs restricted my head. A second wave of her orgasm crested and her toes curled tighter.

Jessica pulled me up and spun on top of me. We kissed, her juices covering my face. I wrapped her in my arms and held on to her. I wanted her to be mine. I wanted to be hers. This felt right.

I entered her and we began slowly making love. We went for a long time, at least an hour, probably longer.. She had at least one orgasm this way, riding it out on top of me while we kissed through it. I couldn’t hold out any longer. The blow job at the theater help me last this long. When I told her I was about to cum, she nodded and held me inside her. It was a strong orgasm for me and I filled her up with my seed.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms with my nose in her hair.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat May 08, 2021 9:18 am

I sense we'll soon see the trouble.

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Sat May 08, 2021 11:30 am

Nice writing, good story, don't let the lack of comments worry you./ Dplover

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sat May 08, 2021 5:13 pm

dplover wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 11:30 am
Nice writing, good story, don't let the lack of comments worry you./ Dplover
I’m a new member so post just went live today. I’m hoping comments will pick up when we get through the next chapter :)

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sat May 08, 2021 5:13 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:18 am
I sense we'll soon see the trouble.
What gave it away? ;)

curious9632
Experienced

Unread post by curious9632 » Sat May 08, 2021 6:37 pm

good start, I likey 👍
My curiosity wanders unleashed.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat May 08, 2021 8:19 pm

FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun May 09, 2021 9:10 pm

Great foreshadowing. Both subtle and in-your-face. I'm enjoying your writing.

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Mon May 10, 2021 12:36 pm

And instantly...I am a fan. Great start on an extremely interesting story line. Bravo.
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Mon May 10, 2021 1:33 pm

Hey thanks for the kind words folks. Working on the third part right now and excited to share it with you all.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Mon May 10, 2021 10:05 pm

Very good start, nice story, can't wait for the next part !!

vazkor13
Prepubescent

Unread post by vazkor13 » Tue May 11, 2021 8:44 am

I love the start, please continue !!

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Tue May 11, 2021 9:18 am

Chapter 3

I woke up in my bed and felt the warm empty space beside me. I remembered being with Jess and I looked around to find her. She wasn't in the room but I saw her shoes, so I assumed that she had gone to the bathroom. I picked up my phone to see what time it was- 2:34am. I noticed I had missed a call earlier in the evening. It was from Jim and he'd left a voicemail, which felt unusual. I checked out the voicemail transcription.

Jim: "Hey Darren it's Jim. Listen I hope I'm not distracting you from having a good time, but Sarah insisted I call you to give you a heads up. She says that she knows of Jessica from other girls in the education department. They say no one wants to be her friend because she has frequently slept with other girl's boyfriends. Just, I don't know, giving you a warning I guess. She's very pretty and seemed really nice. It looked like she was really into you, so who knows. Maybe it's just rumors. Maybe things will be different with you and her. See ya round, man."

I was confused. Is this what she meant by being trouble? What would I care that she had a past with other guys? Maybe I was less experienced than her, but why would I judge her for that? I deleted the voicemail.

It was then that I realized that I had no real concept of how long she had been gone. There were potentially up to seven other guys in this house. Is Sarah suggesting that she's some sort of nymphomaniac and I should be worried?

"I'll probably break your heart," she told me the first night we were together.

I got up and pulled on my underwear and opened my bedroom door. I walked down the hall to the bathroom, noticing that the light were on from the crack under the door. Suddenly, the door opened and I was face to face with her. She was wearing one of my shirts and while she obviously a little startled at seeing me right there, she instantly got a smile on her face upon recognizing me.

"Well, hello there. I hope I didn't wake you."

I felt a blush wash over my face. Was I embarrassed about being caught? Did I think she could see my thoughts? I was stuck between being so excited about having the opportunity to be with her and the fear that either I'd blow it or whatever this thing is with her.

I shook it off and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately.

"Oh Darren, what was that for?" she asked as we parted.

"Just happy to see you. You wear that well," I smiled at her in my shirt. It was a Bowie t-shirt with Bowie as Ziggy Stardust.

"Oh, really? Your roommate – what was his name, Mark? – thought so too," she said looking down at the shirt.

What?

"Ummm, you saw Mark?"

"Yeah. He was coming out of the bathroom as I was heading to use it. No big deal. I figured I might run into someone in the hall even though it was late. He said that 'suddenly he was a big Bowie fan too'," she said, grinning at the joke.

I felt tense but worried she'd sense it so I willed myself to chill out. It was just a meet up in the hall, nothing more. Yet something else happened. Something I wasn't expecting. I felt myself getting really hard. The idea that my roommate Mark, who was certainly more buff and had much more success with girls than I did, saw my girl in the hallway late at night in nothing but my t-shirt aroused me. More than that. I wished I had witnessed it. Maybe it was the stuff Jim told me from Sarah. Maybe it was my own feelings of inadequacy to be able to hang with such an amazing girl. Maybe it was pride that she was with me and not Mark or someone like him. I don't know what it was, but I suddenly realized she was aware of my condition as well.

"Oh my. Is that for me?"

I swallowed hard.

"Hell yes it is."

"Did you need to use the bathroom?" she asked me looking over her shoulder at the still open bathroom.

"What? Oh, oh no. I was just checking on you. Making sure you were alright."

She touched my face with her hand, "Oh, you're so sweet."

Then she gave me a devious look, "And, you can admit it, maybe a little afraid of me unsupervised around your roommates as well?"

I'm sure my face was covered with guilt and the blush effect was back on strong. To be honest, between all the blood rushing to my dick and my face, I'm a little surprise I didn't pass out.

"Come on, baby, let's go take care of your proud little guy."

We hurried back to my room and shut the door as quickly but quietly as we could. I tore my shirt off of her, confirming she did indeed have nothing at all on under it. She yanked my boxer briefs down and we kissed a deep, French kiss. I spun her around and bent her over my bed.

As she went forward and I grabbed her hips, I heard her moan a low "Yessss." I positioned my cock at her entrance and pushed in. Strong but slow. I felt her pussy envelop me. Wet, tight, and welcoming. It felt like this was where I belonged. She looked over her shoulder to look me in the eyes. Her eyes were heavily lidded and I knew she wanted this to.

"Fuck me hard, Darren. Don’t hold back. Make me fucking cum."

I didn't hold back. I pounded her. All that stuff from Sarah was in my head. Thinking about Mark seeing her in just my shirt was in my head. Her little tease about being alone with my roommates was in my head. I reached forward ad wrapped my fingers in her hair and pulled back.

She was practically ripping the sheets from my bed and she got loud. Really, really loud. There was no possible way that my roommates didn't hear her. I've heard a few of them with their own dates before. I cannot imagine those girls were this loud.

I realized quickly that the circumstances were such that I wasn't going to be able to last much longer. Even having cum earlier that night, what was going on in my head was too over powering. I started to think about sports, geometry, food. Anything to take my mind off what was happening.

Then I heard it. With a sharp intake of breath, she stopped breathing for an instant and her pussy contracted around my cock. She had cum, hard. Then suddenly an image popped in my head: Jessica, fucking Mark, in our hallway. I came so hard I thought my head would pop off.

Well the hell had gotten into me?

I collapsed on top of her after releasing her hair and hugged her from behind, still inside of her. I was afraid I would be too much weight on her, so I rolled over pulling her with me into an awkward spoon hanging off the side of my bed. We were both breathing heavily together. My dick eased out of her as it softened and, feeling this, we shifted to be laying on the bed lengthwise. As we finished moving, she turned slowly to face me. She looked content. She brushed a lock of my wild hair from my face.

"Who are you? Where'd you come from?"

"Those were going to be my questions," I replied.

"I didn't anticipate you being so special. This all has come at me from left field. I wasn't expecting to feel this way. Whatever this is, I don't want to fuck it up."

I looked at her quietly for a moment.

"Jess, I don't understand why that's such a concern for you, but in a lot of ways I get it. You know I saw you on campus many times before I got up the nerve to say hi to you. I was the one who was afraid of messing up my shot with you. And this has happened. I'm here with you. I don't need to put any labels on it, but I really want to try to give you whatever you need or want."

A look crossed her face and I didn't know what it was. She was still too new to me.

She leaned into me, nuzzling her face into my chest.

"Hold me," she said softly.

I held her in my arms as we both fell asleep again.

---------------------------

Morning came and as the sun peered into the window I felt her stirring.

"Good morning. I need to get going, but I don't really want to," she said close to my face.

"Then don't. Stay with me. We'll get up later and go get some breakfast together."

"Oh man, I want that so badly right now. But I need to be a good girl and turn in a project for my early childhood education class. I'm free tonight if you want to get together again. Nothing fancy. Last night was super nice but I don't expect that every night we're together. We're both college students. You can come up to my dorm room to hangout. I'm pretty sure my roommate has a late might planned at the lab."

"Ok, sounds cool," I then leaned in to kiss her.

The kiss was brief and then she was up and getting dressed. I didn't even notice that she had a pair of yoga pants stashed in her purse. She put on her underwear (another thong) and pants. She put on a bra that also came from the purse. Then, with a devilish grin, she put on the Bowie shirt from last night.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

Swallowing hard as everything that was going through my head the night before rushed back through, "No. That's great."

It would take a hundred men or more to wipe the smile from my face.

I thought she was leaning in to kiss me goodbye and she did kiss me but then she said, "Ummm, you know you're my ride back to campus, right?"

I blushed with embarrassment but I quickly got up and dressed so that I could drive her back. The ride to campus was short, but as she rubbed her hand on my thigh I reached down with my right hand and took her hand in mine. She gave me a quick peck on the lips as she was getting out of the car.

"See you tonight, lover."

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue May 11, 2021 1:17 pm

Oh no. He's falling for a slut. That rarely works out well

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu May 13, 2021 12:08 pm

I have a crush on her!

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Fri May 14, 2021 8:50 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:08 pm
I have a crush on her!
Just for fun, Google “Zishy Remy”
;)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri May 14, 2021 8:22 pm

Hot third chapter!!! ;)

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sat May 15, 2021 6:16 am

Chapter 4

I was caught in the throes between infatuation and terror.

I couldn’t believe my fortune to have a girl as fantastic as Jessica interested in me, but because of how awesome she was made me even more worried that I would be enough for her.

I did end up calling my friend Jim back.

“Hey man. You got my voicemail?”

“Yeah. How bad is it?” I asked him.

“Sarah says she’s got quite a reputation. It’s more than just her sleeping with other girl’s boyfriends. She says she did it while she was supposedly dating a guy herself. I say of course do whatever makes you happy, just look out for yourself. You know what I mean?”

“How the hell am I supposed to do that? I’m a little freaked that I’ll just be waiting for the other shoe to fall. But if she wants it to be different, will I push her away because I treat her untrustworthy?”

“I get what you’re saying, Darren. But think about it for a minute. Say you’re this pretty girl that can have just about any guy you want. I mean, what the hell is she doing with you?”

“Wait a minute- is that supposed to make me feel better?” I asked incredulously.

“No, not really. I’m truly wondering what she’s doing with you,” Jim laughed out loud. “But seriously, if she’s with you and she could be dating someone else, there must be something she sees in you.”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Is the sex good?” he hesitantly asked me.

“Yeah. It’s pretty damn amazing. For both of us,” I bragged a little because I felt confident in that answer.

“Then I wouldn’t get caught up about it. You’ll just ruin the fun you could be having with her, even if the time you’re together is shorter than you’d like it to be. But you really never know. Maybe she’s ready to settle down?”

“She wants me to come over to her place tonight. Maybe meet her roommate and hang out alone. Not sure if she was weirded out about my having so many roommates at the house.”

“Well see there- if she was scheming to get with someone, sure seems like she is removing herself from any temptation,” Jim said, sounding relieved for me.

“Jesus, man. You make it sound like she’s uncontrollable around dick. I’m just saying she ran into Mark in the hallway wearing nothing but my shirt while heading for the bathroom. He even gave her a line. Maybe that wasn’t super cool for her,” I explained to him.

“Dude, Mark hit on her? Right after she was banging you? Damn, that guy has big balls. Still, if that pussy hound hit on her and she didn’t do anything, you might be really safe. Hell, I don’t know that Sarah would’ve turned Mark down and we’re practically engaged!”

————————

I was feeling pretty good after my phone call with Jim. I ran a few errands and got some of my work done at the computer lab. I had my own laptop, but part of what I did included helping out with some Freshmen and Sophomores for a teaching assistant position that paid. Hell, I helped out with some Juniors and Seniors as well.

I headed back home to shower, shave, and get myself ready to hang out at her place. I didn’t expect to stay the night (she was in a dorm after all), but who knew what she was planning on.

Then I ran into Paul and Stan and then the terror returned. They were having a snack in our kitchen - typical college guy afternoon cereal break - and shooting the shit over sports. As I came in the room Paul stopped mid sentence and exclaimed, “And there he is, the Bone Master!”

I turned fifty shades of red. Obviously they heard Jess last night.

“Darren, dude. How the hell did you bag Jessica Everton? And oh my god did you make her scream last night. We had no idea you had that in you,” Stan jumped in.

“Yes, you HAVE to tell us everything. That girl is a freak. We are completely jealous of you,” Paul leaned in, expecting me to give them details.

“Guys, there is no way I am telling you anything. And what do you mean she’s a freak? Just because she got a little loud last night?” I asked them.

“Oh shit, Darren. Are you serious? You don’t know about her?” Stan’s jaw was practically hanging open.

“Don’t you remember when we told you about the crazy hot redhead we saw pulling a train over at the TKE house? That’s HER!” Paul explained.

It was a complete and total punch to the gut. I nearly threw up. Shit. I do remember them saying something about that. That was Jess?

They had told me this girl was fucking like guy after guy at this frat party a friend of theirs invited them to. Being good guys, they even said that they checked on her to make sure she was ok and not drunk or drugged. She thanked them for looking out for her but she was stone cold sober. It made me wonder if she recognized them last night.

So much of what she has said to me was starting to come together in my head. About worrying she’d break my heart. About being recently tested. About being nonchalant about Mark hitting on her.

I knew she was incredibly pretty. I didn't think she was some virginal saint. Hell, we had had some pretty hot sex. I'd be throwing stones while living in a glass house for contemning her for anything. Would I let these revelations screw with my head about her? Should I just ignore it all or should I tell her what I had heard so that she could share her side of things? I honestly have no clear idea on how to best handle this.

I left the guys without much of a reaction and they seemed to drop it. I think they realized that they had knocked the wind out of my sails a bit.

I did the things I planned to do to get myself ready to see her, very unsure how to proceed. I truly didn't want to lose what we were building.

————————

I arrived at her dorm and she greeted me outside the lobby with the biggest smile. In all the distractions today yielded, it was easy to forget how much she seemed to dig me and whatever we are. Her smile and happiness to see me was like an Etch-A-Sketch to my mind. What the fuck do I care about any of that if right here, right now, this incredible girl was this into me?

I wrapped her in my arms and gave her a sweet kiss to show her I was equally thrilled to see her again.

We took the stairs up to the third floor and I was shown into her room. I was slightly surprised to see another girl in the room.

"Darren, this is my roommate Lindsay. Lindsay, this is Darren," Jessica introduced us.

Lindsay was a pretty girl. She had straight hair that went all the way down her back and it looked naturally blonde. Her face was fuller than Jessica's, but she was in no way chubby. She just looked overall to have a thicker build than Jess's naturally lithe frame. She had much larger breasts, probably large C cups. She was dressed more typical to the current trends. Stylish jeans and a button down sleeveless cotton shirt, white with small yellow flowers.

"So this is the amazing Darren, eh? Cute computer geek that's totally not a stalker," she teased with a wink.

The blood vessels in my face were getting quite the work out the past day or so as I found myself blushing yet again.

"Hi Lindsay, pleasure to meet you."

It was a typical small 12x8 dorm room but I suddenly noticed something odd. Where most rooms had two twin beds that were either stacked into bunk beds to maximize room ("Think of all the room for activities!") or split to have two separate ground level beds, it appeared that the girls had pushed theirs together into basically a double/queen.

The girls saw I noticed this and got a little transfixed and they shared a smile.

"Ok, please don’t think we're weird. We just both grew up in big families and some nights we like to cuddle and talk about our days," Lindsay piped in. She seemed more uncomfortable with the situation.

I just nodded and raised one eyebrow slightly.

"It's also nice if we have visitors," Jessica added, definitely enjoying both my and Lindsay's slight discomfort.

We all chuckled a little at her comment.

"Well, anyways, I need to get to my lab and give you all some space. We should hangout sometime so I can get to know you some more Darren. Our darling Jess paints quite an intriguing picture of you."

She grabbed a white lab coat and a seriously heavy bookbag and waved goodbye as she left, giving me a little wink.

"She's fun," I said. Their close friendship seemed to fly in the face of the warning Sarah gave me through Jim.

"I got so lucky to get blindly paired with her my Freshmen year. We've been pretty attached since then. We both have… trouble making friends with other girls.”

“Oh?” I thought this might be an opening to talk about what Jim told me.

“Yeah. Just petty girl jealousy crap. But it doesn’t bother me. I am who I am and I find the people that interest me. Like you.”

And there I was, completely disarmed again.

“So, what did you have in mind to do?”

“Did you already eat something?” she asked.

“Yeah, just a sandwich back at my place. Happy to take you anywhere you want to go."

"On no, if you ate I can just have the rest of a big salad I had from lunch. We can stay here and maybe watch something on Netflix and hang out."

"If that's what you want, that sounds great."

We cuddled up in her bed and put a show on her laptop. It was cool and chill and all the pressure fell away. We both found casual ways to touch: my hand caressing her back as she ate the salad remains; her free hand rubbing my thigh through my jeans; a full on cuddle after she was done, with her leaned into me as I held her while her hands caressed my arms around her.

We watched the show together, her in my arms. Just being a couple. But something seemed a little off. Jess seemed a little melancholy.

“Darren,” she said softy.

“Yes?”

“I need to tell you something.”

“What’s that?” I asked as I paused the show.

“Babe, I’m really falling for you but I need you to understand me a little better.”

“Jess, is this about your past?”

“Sort of. You know I recognized your friend Jim’s girlfriend. Sarah. We’ve had several classes together. I suspect she may have already or will tell you some things about me. Things that I’ve done.”

“Yeah. Jim mentioned something.”

“That’s ok. I expected so. But I want you to know first that I’m not going to deny it. I actually like Sarah and don’t suspect she’d exaggerate or make up anything. I’ve got a reputation and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t deserve it.”

“Jess, I hope you know I don’t really care about that. I care about you. I’m here now with you.”

Jess kissed me firmly.

“Babe, that’s so nice to hear and I’m so happy you are. But there’s more. It’s not just about past actions. It’s about who I am. And I really want you to love me for who I am not who you think I am or who you want me to be.”

“Ok, Jess. I want to be with the real you. I don’t want you to pretend with me.”

“Darren, I’m a slut. Like I really, really like sex. I don’t know if I’m what someone would call a nymphomaniac, but if I’m not I’m damn close. I love sex with you. You scratch an itch I don’t think anyone else has with me. There are feelings I have when I’m with you that I haven’t felt with anyone else.”

“Oh, Jess. Me too. You’re amazing.”

“Thank you. But here is my concern. Even as good as you are, even as amazing as sex is with you, my fear is it won’t be enough. Last night in your house, I could have easily gone with Mark and fucked the crap out of him.”

“But you didn’t.”

“You’re right, I didn’t. But that doesn’t mean the temptation wasn’t great. It doesn’t mean that if it happens again that I won’t be weaker and give in. That’s why I fear hurting you so much. For me, an orgasm isn’t a release, it’s just the start.”

“You mean, once you’ve had one, you want or need more?”

“Yes. And even if I’m with someone who is able to give me more than one, which you have proven to be, it makes me even more amped up.”

“Jess, my roommates Paul and Stan. They saw you at a frat party. They saw you with more than one guy.”

“Ahhh, yes. I know what you’re talking about. It’s ok, I’m not embarrassed. It was a particularly off the chain night. That isn’t what I’m saying is commonplace.”

“Are you saying that because of who you are, because of what you feel driven to do, that you’re afraid that you can’t be able to be faithful to me if we’re in a relationship?”

“Yeah. I’ve never been able to keep a steady boyfriend because of who I am. I guess I can’t blame them. I’ve ended up cheating on them despite my best efforts to control myself. And it’s not like I can blame alcohol or drugs. Because of my nature, I actually tend to abstain from them because I fear who I’d be or what situation I could end up in if I did let myself go.”

“Jess, you’re showing a lot of trust in me by telling me all of this. What if I told you I’d be very willing to be with you and let whatever happens happen? We figure out what our relationship is between us and if or when you need more, if I’m not able to provide it then just be honest with me about it.”

“You mean, you’d be willing to be with me in an open relationship with me?”

“If that’s what you need and that’s what it takes to be with you, I’d be willing to try. To be honest, when you told me about seeing Mark last night, it got me thinking about what ifs. It didn’t help that I’d seen Jim’s voicemail beforehand. The idea of you being so hot that you might bang my roommate and I might’ve witnessed it, turned me on.”

“Oh holy shit. Darren, are you messing with me?”

“No. Mark’s kind of notorious for sleeping around. And the stories kind of suggest there’s a reason he well experienced. It was kind of hot to think of him having his way with you after I had. Maybe I’m as ‘messed up’ as you are?”

“So you will be with me and if I sleep around, I just need to let you know? Are you saying you’d want details?”

“Maybe. This is completely new to me. I might hate it. The idea of Mark with you turns me on but I also hate the thought of it at the same time.”

“Ok. So we might have to thread a fine line. I get it,” she was nodding her head at the understanding. “Is there anything you want to ask me now?”

“Did you want to sleep with Mark?”

“No. I wanted to fuck him. It really took so much not to.”

“Is there more to you and Lindsay than just cuddle friends?”

“Oh damn, it was that obvious, huh? Yeah, we’ve played around. A lot. You know, if you’re really this understanding, there’s nothing that says you couldn’t play too. With me though. I know it might sound extremely hypocritical, but I’m not sure I could be ok with you sleeping with other women without me.”

“Ok. You know it’s weird that when you said open relationship, I didn’t even think about me sleeping with anyone else. I want you. The only reason I’m open to this is because I want you in my life.”

“God damn, Darren. Are you for real?”

“I think so,” I said patting myself as if to check I’m a real person.

Jess laughed a pure, sweet laugh that thrilled me to my core. The smile on her face was so big and genuine.

“I honestly couldn’t imagine this conversation would go the way that it has,” she said to me.

“Yeah. Me neither. So are you bi?”

“A little. Lindsay’s special. I haven’t experimented with anyone else. But I need to be completely honest with you. I really, really like cocks. I mean, I am pretty addicted to them.”

“Jesus. Ok. Just any cocks? Do you prefer big ones?”

“ANY cock. Dicks. Penises. I do probably get off better with bigger ones. Or faster anyway. My biggest thrill is a new one. I’m kind of willing to try any one once. And my first time with a new guy is often my biggest cum. But big ones attached to someone who knows how to use it can entice me back for more.”

“Did I qualify for that?”

“Honestly, you are pretty amazing. I wouldn’t call your cock big compared to some I’ve been with. But it’s substantial and you know how to use it. I came back because there’s something more between us and we both know it.”

“Yeah. And also, wow, that’s honest.”

“I think that’s the only way this is going to work, right? If you don’t feel you can trust what I’m telling you, then you’ll worry about us. I don’t want that.”

“So what’s next?”

“Well next I want ravish me. Then we’ll see how we feel when we’re done.”

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sat May 15, 2021 6:26 am

I’ll be honest and I feel I rushed a little to get to the last conversation here, but it’s the core of the story and I was afraid I was stringing it along too much. I needed to establish their bond so any of what comes next makes sense. Most sharing stories are for established couples who dip into it together. This one is more about a woman knowing who she is and trying to find the right fit. Maybe Darren will be enough, and that may be a point I didn’t have her express as a possibility, but let’s be real. The story wouldn’t belong her if he would be enough.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat May 15, 2021 10:09 am

DarrenZ wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 6:26 am
I’ll be honest and I feel I rushed a little to get to the last conversation here, but it’s the core of the story and I was afraid I was stringing it along too much. I needed to establish their bond so any of what comes next makes sense. Most sharing stories are for established couples who dip into it together. This one is more about a woman knowing who she is and trying to find the right fit. Maybe Darren will be enough, and that may be a point I didn’t have her express as a possibility, but let’s be real. The story wouldn’t belong her if he would be enough.
I don't think it was necessarily too rushed, but I get your point. Maybe you could write to "get to this conversation" but leave it a little less resolved. By getting to conclusions in one sitting you sacrifice the continuation of some enjoyable dramatic tension in their courtship.

One way to stretch it out a bit would be to leave the outcome of the conversation a bit more inconclusive. This could be accomplished by either have her continue to be a bit cagier about the extent of her truth, or have him not fully accessing his courage to let her be who she is, a little more in denial about what this will really mean for him/them.

But, as a reader, I'm not opposed to you rushing to get to the good stuff either. :whip:

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sat May 15, 2021 1:26 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I’m definitely writing without a plan and letting it come as it does naturally.

I do think Darren doesn’t quite know what he’s getting into. So that’ll be fun.

[EDIT] for some fun news, Chapter 5 has been started and we’ll hear from Jess as it will be in her point of view!

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Tue May 18, 2021 9:49 am

Chapter 5

Jessica:

I still can't believe that the conversation we had went the way it did. When we finally met, I suspected that he was obsessed with me- in a good way, of course. But to hear his reaction to my admission was stunning to say the least. I was fully prepared for him to bolt. I mean, I felt like there was a chance what we’re feeling for each other already might be enough. I admit that part of the reason I brought it up was because I wanted to either face rejection now, so it wouldn’t hurt so bad, or get past it.

The big question is what does it mean in reality. Could he really handle me fucking other guys? Would we exist in a “don’t ask, don’t tell” situation, or would he want to know everything? I will definitely tell him anything he wants to know.

For example, I probably should come clean to him that after we had sex the first night on the bench and he dropped me off to my dorm that I “freshened up” and went over to Jacen’s place. Jacen is my go-to guy for serious fucking. He is a big star on our college’s basketball team. He stands 6’8” and has a very defined body. Gorgeous caramel colored skin and natural bush of dark, curly hair. And a ginormous cock; easily ten inches of big, veiny stiffness with a thick girth. When he fucks me, (and that's what he does; there is no making love with Jacen) I swear I can taste him in my mouth.

Jacen and I have a good fuck buddy relationship. As a star athlete, the last thing he wants is to be tied down to any one girl and he is extremely leery of potential gold diggers. I don't particularly like him in the way you'd want to with a long term relationship. We were basically two people using each other that got along enough for it to work. He uses a condom with me almost every time. He admits to fucking lots of girls but, as I said, he's paranoid about gold diggers so he wants no chance for knocking some girl up or catching something. There have been a handful of times we fucked where we just got so hot he did me bareback. Most of those few times he pulled out and shot all over me (which is what he is apt to do even wearing a condom; he pull out, rip it off and cum on me). But twice he has stayed in and cum inside me. And, without a doubt, those were some of my best orgasms as he exploded in me. Our dirty talk on those occasions was off the chain. He told me he was going to cum in my "tight little white pussy" and I beg him to "plant his seed in my cunt and knock my white ass up with his black baby". We both knew it was just talk, but I think he felt safe to play like that with me.

I have a thing for two types of guys- the cute geeky type that Darren is like the epidemy of and the muscly athletic alpha male type. If things work out with Darren, I get the best of both worlds. I'm greedy. I know it might not be fair. But you only live once and I want to live the best damn life.

So, the first night with Darren, I was shocked by what an intense orgasm he gave me. Like this geeky cute boy really knew his fucking stuff. Any reasonable girl would be thrilled and be completed by a relationship with a sweet, devoted guy who gives great orgasms. But for me, getting that amped up from him only pushed me to get some from my fuck buddy. Could I have hung with him and given him a chance to give me more? Probably. But, and I'll admit my weakness here, I both didn't want him to see me at my sluttiest and I didn't believe that he could.

The other night in his room, I began to believe that maybe, maybe he could be the one to do it. To keep me satisfied and lead me not to seek more from others. I was seriously tempted by Mark that night. If I didn't already feel how I do with Darren and wasn't a little fascinated by the abilities of this surprising guy, I might have caved. He would've found me in the hall (or the bathroom, or Mark's room) getting pounded by his hunky roommate. I mean, I could see the shape of Mark's cock in his boxers and that thing had some serious mass. I wouldn't say I am a size queen, but I also know the power of a bigger cock. But I resisted Mark. Sure I flirted, and I'm sure that door is still wide open for something in the future, but I passed and I'm happy I did. The sex that Darren and I had afterwards was really good. It scratched my itch and got me past that amped zone and into that sated, "I'm good now" place. Which really speaks well to his talents. He does a lot with, well, frankly, not as much as others. Again, I swear I'm not a size queen but guys with bigger cocks can make a lot happen without a ton of work.

So now he knows who I am. I don't have to hide it. Now I guess it's up to me to push it a little. To see if maybe he can truly be the one. I have a boyfriend now - a caring, intelligent, fun guy who might just get who I am and be able to handle it - and I couldn't be happier.

————————

Like most couples, a vast majority of our time together was mundane. We began hanging out much more: meeting for meals; hanging out at each other's place; walking to classes together when we were going the same direction. We got to know each other better and we talked about things that we were learning at school as well as just things we were into.

There were times we enjoyed just lying in each other's arms, lazily running our fingers through the other's hair, why talking optimistically about the future. And so much of our visions aligned. It's not like we were officially committing to being together, but I think we were both very interested in doing so.

We continued to explore each other sexually. We didn't fall into any particular pattern, which is nice. Darren was pretty focused on my pleasure, which is pretty freaking awesome to be the recipient of that kind of attention. But that's kind of the point of contrast with the other guys I liked to be with. I should call out that I am in that point in life where I'm transitioning between seeing guys my age as boys to seeing them as men. Some of the goofy, dopey frat boys as just that - boys. Guys like Jacen, built like a Grecian statue (and hung like a damn horse, are easy to see as men. Darren fell into the latter category because of his intelligence and confidence. I say that with a little irony- Darren was a shy guy, but some how he was different with me. A big part of who a woman wants to be with, in my opinion, is a guy who knows who the hell they are and doesn't need to put on an act to pretend to be someone that they are not. That was Darren for sure. He had some boyish charm for sure, but I didn't compare him negatively with Jacen, for example. Maybe Jacen could develop into someone who wanted a serious relationship and would care to engage with me and things that I like. At that point, maybe he would be someone who I could give my heart to. But he isn't and that's fine. We both enjoy what we get from each other and neither particularly wants more.

Speaking of which, I did tell Darren about Jacen. It came up as he asked one night about if I had been with anyone since we'd been together.

"So I've been wondering since we had our big talk, have you been with another guy since we've been together," he asked as nonchalantly as he could mange to pull off.

I looked up at him (I had been reading a section of my assigned text) and looked him in the eyes, "Babe, you sure you're good with talking about this?"

"Yeah. I said I would be and we both talked about being honest with each other. I don't need to know, but I do want to. I want to support who you are and understand what that means."

Such a goddamn cute guy.

"Ok, yes. I have. You have obviously been taking a lot of my time and focus. I mean that in a very good way. So I haven't been as aggressively looking. But there is one guy who I hook up with some regularity and I have seen him. While it might seem concerning that I see him kind of regularly, you really have nothing to fear about losing my heart to him, or likely anyone. I really dig what we've got."

"Who is it, if I may ask?"

"Yes, you deserve to know. But I hope I can count on you to be discreet about it."

"Ah yes, I'm super eager to tell all sorts of people that my girlfriend is sleeping with another guy," Darren teased. I'm glad he was obviously saying that in a teasing manner.

"Jacen Summers."

"Holy shit, the Power Forward on the varsity team?"

"Yeah," I said blushing.

"Good god, he's big."

"In more ways than one," I said, regretting it the moment it left my lips.

He looked at me with wide eyes but didn't say anything for at least a full minute, if not more. My heart tightened and I feared I was a little to open with him. Until I saw it. He was hard. Like really hard.

He swallowed and in a dry voice he asked, "Really?"

"Oh, babe. I hope that didn't hurt to hear. I promised to be honest with you but there can be such a thing as too honest, I guess."

"No, no. It's good. I want you to be honest with me. I'd like to think my ego isn't such that I couldn't take it."

"Well, I'm with you like eighty percent of my time. That's got to count for a lot. I prefer spending time with you versus spending time with him or anyone else."

"Yeah, that does matter."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"You're hard right now. Does it turn you on to think of me with him?"

It was pretty cool in my room, but I could still swear I saw a couple beads of sweat on his brow as he considered how to reply to me.

"Yes. I hope you don't think that's weird."

"No. You admitted that you got turned on thinking about me with Mark during our big talk. I'm intrigued by that. Is there anything you want to know? About Jacen or about anything else?"

I could see he was considering what to ask me. Finally, he spoke up.

"Is your sex with him good?"

"Yes," I said looking directly in his eyes.

"Do you like it more than sex with me?"

"I'd say more it's different than better," I tried to be tactful but he saw right through me.

"Really?" he said with a tone that he absolutely didn't believe me.

"Look, there are things that you are amazing at. World class as far as I'm concerned. But there is something about being with a guy like Jacen. It's nothing against you, but yes there is an aspect to what Jacen does to me that I probably would have to admit is better."

The look in his eyes was so complex. I could see some hurt, I could see a lot of lust. He leaned in and surprised me by giving me the sweetest kiss.

"I love you, Jess."

I was floored. This was the first time either of us had used the "L word" and it came just after I admitted that I liked sex with Jacen in some regard better than sex with him.

"I.. I think I'm in love with you too, babe. What brought that on?" I asked him, caressing his cheek.

He blushed. I guess he realized then it might have been a odd moment to say that for the first time.

"Jess, so much about you is perfect in my eyes but where by all that should be normal that admission should be this major turn off and red flags for a relationship, it just shows me how much you value me to be so honest and underscores just how sexy you are," he said and I could see the love in his eyes for me.

We made out for a while. He is such an amazing kisser. He strikes the perfect notes of softness and firmness at the right times. He uses his tongue like a precision instrument and not like an out of control lizard. He uses his hands to caress my neck and he holds my back or head to pull me into the embrace. I've yet to meet anyone who kisses like this man does. Not for the first time, I had a thought about how hot it would be to be kissing Darren while getting fucked by someone like Jacen.

A little later, after a love making session where Darren was able to edge my orgasm and actually made me tear up, we were laying in bed and our conversation picked back up.

"We have pretty good sex, right? You're not faking at all with me as far as I can tell," he began.

"Oh, absolutely I'm not faking. Darren, we have great sex," I replied sincerely. Then I figured out where he was going with this.

"Do you ever think that what we have would be enough?"

There it was.

"Maybe, some day, it could be. But that's not who I am at this moment. I hope that's ok. We can certainly talk through things. Maybe there is some part of what I do that I could alter for it to be more comfortable to you if that's a problem. Would it help if you didn't know more or that you knew more?"

"Oh, I get it. I don’t really want you to change. It was just a thought. Seriously, I like you for who you are. You already know it does turn me on to think of you, my girl, as a-"

"-as a slut?" I finished his statement.

Darren nodded, showing a little embarrassment at this admission. We were both quiet for a moment and something occurred to me.

"Babe, would you ever be interested in watching me with someone else?"

His eyes got suddenly huge, "Jesus, Jess. Sometimes it's like you're reading my mind and it freaks the crap out of me. What made you say that?"

"I've read stuff. I've seen porn. Most of the professional stuff is so shallow and fake. So I favor the amateur stuff. Most of it is men obviously filming their wives and girlfriends with another guy or even multiple men."

"Yeah," Darren acknowledged, obviously thinking about stuff he had seen.

"If that is an itch you might want to scratch, I'm just saying I'm probably the right kind of girl for that."

"I think I might like that. I'm actually a little worried I might like that a whole lot," he said so soft that it was almost a whisper.

"Well then, let's think through that and talk about how that might work for both of us."

"What about Jacen?"

"You watching me with Jacen? Well I'd have to see if that would be something he'd be open to. He might, but he might not," I said honestly considering how Jacen would take that request.

"But besides, we might need to work our way up to that," I said with a little humor in my voice, "are you sure you could handle becoming a voyeur and watching me?"

"I think so. I mean, I have feelings of jealousy for sure. But you're so hot and I love seeing you have pleasure. It gets me off."

"Compersion," I replied. I had done some homework. Well, I should say Lindsay did.

"Huh?"

"It's kind of like the opposite of jealousy. If you get off on seeing someone else getting pleasure instead of being jealous of not being involved, it's called compersion. And once again, I wonder how I ended up with such a great guy."

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Wed May 19, 2021 3:49 pm

Getting hot now. Keep up the great work!
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Wed May 19, 2021 4:16 pm

SimpleEnigma wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 3:49 pm
Getting hot now. Keep up the great work!
Thanks! Means a lot!