Unread post by shamed411bee » Wed May 19, 2021 11:42 pm

Wow .. . just wow.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: The Girl is Trouble

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed May 26, 2021 12:00 pm

So next update?
Keep the story going!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Wed May 26, 2021 12:04 pm

Working on it. Thanks for the interest!

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Wed May 26, 2021 4:26 pm

Chapter 6

Darren:
Things with Jessica are going well. Just because she admitted to me her desires to continue sleeping with other men and my confession that I found that insanely hot doesn't meant that we have leapt right in and started having sexual adventures.

We've continued to work on us as a couple. We got to know each other better, we got to meet more each other's friends. Sarah wasn't wrong on one point- Jess didn't have many girl friends. Lindsay seemed to be the only one she was close to outside of a group situation.

Oh, Lindsay. That is a whole other story. Lindsay is an odd mix. She is generally more reserved despite her flirted first meeting with me. She is studious and a little nerdy despite being very attractive. While she was cagey about the bed situation in their dorm room, turns out she is bisexual, although Jess has told me that she hasn't had much experience sexually with men. Most of her experience has been with Jess and a girlfriend from High School. Jess has hinted at the possibility of getting me to help Lindsay get over her nervousness with sex. I asked Jess if she herself was bi and she kind of laughed, saying that she always considered herself to be "try-sexual" as in "try just about anything once". She did admit to loving her explorations with Lindsay but was pretty clear that she was much more into guys and their equipment.

I know Jess is still sleeping with other guys. We talked about honesty and while she doesn't slap me in the face with it, we're spending so much time together that I know if she isn't with me or in class, she's likely with someone. Jacen I know about and she will more readily let me know if she's just seen him. If we are intimate, it's usually pretty obvious if she's just been with him. I know it's hot to suggest that a woman's pussy gets widened and is gaping after sex with a big cock, but they really adjust back fairly fast. I mean, there have been some nights that she's come over JUST after being with him and there has been a slightly more openness to her lips, but more likely it's just red and very enflamed.

She usually gets a shower before coming over, but tonight I knew she would just be leaving his place, and something crossed my mind as she called me.

"Hey babe, I just left Jacen's. Sorry, I was there longer than I intended. I'm going to run home to clean up and then I'll be over."

"Jess, you don't need to head back to your place first. Just come on over here. My place is closer to his dorm anyway."

"Really? Are you sure you're ok with that? It's not super obvious, but if I come into close contact with someone like one of your roommates, it'll be pretty noticeable I've just had sex."

"Yeah. There's hardly anyone here at the moment and… I want to see you."

"Oh," she said, getting what I was asking. "You want to see me all used up, huh?"

"Yes."

"Babe, I don't mean to be so explicit, but his stuff is leaking out of me."

"Oh fuck. Yes, Jess, I really want to see you. Just as you are," I moaned.

"You're kinky as fuck and I like it. Alright. I'll be there shortly."

It hadn't been like ten minutes and she arrived. I had actually been trembling a bit before she got here. Reggie is home, but he had a big exam the next day he's cramming for in his room. As far as I know, everyone else is out.

The front door opened (I had given her a key recently because she was coming so often) and there she is. She doesn't look that obvious to me at first sight. A little sweaty, hair a little mussed. Nothing that couldn't be chalked up to maybe strenuous exercise. But as she got closer, I smelled her. Something like a mix of Axe body spray, sweat, and cum.

As I kiss her, I instantly taste it. She has cum on her breath.

"Come on, let's go to the bathroom before we see anyone else," she says, taking me by the arm down the hall.

We go into the bathroom and she steps behind me and locks the door, pulling at it to make sure it locked (our bathroom door sometimes doesn't catch correctly).

She leans in and kisses me again, this time a little more passionately, opening her mouth and sharing her tongue. The taste was overwhelming and unmistakable. I'd kissed her after she went down on me before, so this isn't a foreign taste to me or repulsive. But it was definitely different. It's almost like his cum has a different flavor. Not being an expert in cum, this surprises me.

"Undress me," she says seductively, sounding more than a little bit like a command.

I start by lifting up her shirt. It's a basic university branded t-shirt, nothing super exciting, although I do note that it's a little oversized for her and basketball themed. Oh shit, is this one of his shirts?

I see her bra, a lovely lavender lace one that I have seen before. I skillfully undo the bra from behind without any trouble and pull the straps down her shoulders. Knowing that she is sleeping with others, it isn't super unusual for me to see love marks on her that I didn't make. Still, the size of the hickey on her right tit is a bit stunning to see. She smirks at me as she notices my reaction to seeing it.

"Tell me what you see."

"He gave you a big hickey. It's on your tit."

"I've been telling him about you more recently. I think he might even be getting jealous. I think he marked me tonight so that you would see it."

"Oh, did he?" I am trying to be cool but deep down I am dying a bit.

"We've always been open about the fact that we are using each other for sex and neither wants anymore, but I told him that you and I are getting pretty serious. So, he pinned me down and gave me this."

"Pinned you down?"

"Oh yeah. Babe, he is really dominant. I think one of the reasons he likes having sex with me is I enjoy some things he does that he might fear another girl would think is too far. Maybe even get him in trouble."

"You like him being rough with you?"

"Yes. A lot. He knows not to hit me, and I don't think he'd want to anyway. But he's forceful. Very forceful. There's not a lot of talk about what we’re doing or asking permission. He just takes."

"Is that one of the reasons you don't think I'm ready to see you two together?"

"Oh yes. And his size. Cock size I mean. Babe, I know it turns you on to know about it and to hear about it, but I promise you seeing it might be too much."

"And you like having sex with someone that big?"

"Babe, it's fucking amazing. I see stars. Like every time. When you fingered me our first night together and were hitting my g-spot and my clit together it was pretty amazing. That's how it feels every time he fucks me."

"If it's so good, why do you even want to be with me? Why not just date him?"

"Darren, I've told you this. I am in love with you. I don't love him. I love what he does to me. I desire to have that feeling as often as I can. And that feeling can fool probably most women into thinking they are in love. But I need more. Just like I need more sex than you or any other single guy that has come before you can give me, I need way more emotional connection than I've ever gotten from him, maybe even more than any of the others that have come before you. You get me. You see me. I am really happy when I am with you. I just need more sex."

The love in her eyes helps me understand what she is saying, but the lust in her eyes as she makes that last comment seals it for me. She truly loves me but is being honest with both of us that she needs more sexually than even my A game can give her.

I continue to undress her, helping her out of her sneakers and socks (THE most unsexy part of undressing), and then I reach for her pants. They're a pair of her frequently worn yoga stretch pants, black as usual. I pulled at her waistline and begin to pull them off, taking care not to pull off her panties as well. Now that her pants are fully off, I take in her standing before me in just her panties. She so damn sexy. Her panties, thongs actually, are the lavender lace ones that match her now discarded bra. And I can see the wet spot on her crotch.

I hook my index fingers into the straps on either side, and I begin to pull them down. I reveal her patch of ginger pubes and see they are matted with semen, already starting to dry. As her panties get lower, she begins to widen her stance a bit as her panties unsticks from her messy slit. The smell hits me strongly. The odor is musky. It seems much stronger than my own, but I guess that may be just due to me being more used to my own smell. Her lips are clearly reddened and enflamed. This is a well-used pussy.

I look up at her as I'm on my knees before her, and she smiles at me. Her eyes shining.

"Is that what you wanted to see, babe?"

"Yes," I reply weakly.

"You want to taste me, don't you?" she is asking me. But then she corrects herself, "Or rather, taste US."

I get a little dizzy as the blood rushes from my head as my already hardening dick gets fully erect. All I can do is nod.

"Then do it. Lick his cum from my used pussy. Show me that you are really ok with this. That you really approve that I let another man fuck me and cum inside what should be just yours."

I lean in and my tongue connects with her outer lips and I taste him many times more than I did when I kissed her. Maybe he came twice, once in her pussy and once in her mouth, or maybe she just cleaned him afterwards. Maybe he came inside and pulled out partially or fully to get this much on her lips. But there was no mistaking the amount of cum I feel on my flattened tongue as I lap at her gently.

She moans and runs her fingers through my hair. I figure she is sensitive, so I am careful not to cause her pain. But something builds in me and I begin to kiss and suck and lap at her with gradually more fervency.

"Oh god, yes Darren. Eat my dirty cunt. You love this, don't you?" she asks ad I moan in response with a slight head nod.

"I love this. I want to do this more. Oh. Oh yes. That's it, right there, baby. Can you taste him? He came a lot. His cock is so big. Bigger than yours. Clean it all, Darren. I want you to do this all the time. It's so damn hot to have you eating me after I've been pounded by his cock. You're so good with your tongue and my pussy's on fire. You're making me cum again. You're gonna have more come out if you do. Ooooooo."

Her pussy contracts as she cums and she has to hold herself up on our bathroom counter as I use my hands to help steady her, but I don't let up. My tongue is going deep up inside her now and her contractions are causing his stuff from deep inside to come down over my tongue.

I begin to slow down as it seems like I've gotten most of it and she is heavy breathing on trembling legs. I end with a simple kiss to her pussy lips.

"Holy shit, Darren that was intense. Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes," was all I could say but then we both look down to see my limp dick lying in a puddle on the floor. I had cum without touching myself.

"Babe, you can absolutely do that any time you want."

It feels like she is complimenting me so that I don't feel humiliated. But I do. I just ate another man's cum, another man who is much bigger and more dominant than me, from the pussy of my girlfriend and doing it made me cum without touching myself. And I fucking loved it.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed May 26, 2021 7:19 pm

Yep, the girl is trouble. Good to have another story in the library. Thanks for writing

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed May 26, 2021 8:11 pm

The best kind of trouble.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed May 26, 2021 11:52 pm

Yes, yes it is!
Ain't it grand.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Thu May 27, 2021 1:05 am

wouah !

What a step !

Always brillant, i need more !!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:48 am

So, keep it going! More chapters!

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:08 pm

Working on more. real life has been busy but I've got a little break where I could get a chapter or two out

NewtonBlade
Experienced

Unread post by NewtonBlade » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:17 pm

Oh please, do! Wonderful so far.

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:06 pm

Great to hear you have more planned!
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:02 am

Really hope that break comes up soon!
We need another chapter!
Keep up the excellent work!

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:05 am

Chapter 7

(This has been sitting written for some time, but it didn't quite feel complete. It's very much a transitional scene. I'm posting it anyway and hoping it will get me to get going on more. Next chapter will be much more oof an active scene that I've planned for a while I just have to write it out)

Darren:
Life with Jess in it was nothing if not interesting. Our sex life was amazing. And hearing about her other exploits were fuel for the fire. Of course there was Jacen, but there were others. Jess was insatiable and that led her to be open to whatever came up. Sometimes, that included times went she was out with me. For example, there was one time we were out together eating out at the local Asian fusion restaurant and she went to the bathroom. She was gone for some time and the next thing I know I get a text from Jess.

Jess: Sorry I disappeared. Pay our bill then come pick me up in the back alley.

I did as she asked. I knew better than to question. I couldn’t find our waiter, but the manager was happy to get me our check.

When I found Jess I understood what had happened. She obviously had sex with someone. She was quite disheveled. She had me meet her out back to save me the embarrassment.

“I figured this would be better. I assumed you didn’t want to be humiliated in public. But now that I say it out loud, maybe I was wrong,” she said.

She completely saw right through me.

“So do you want to tell me about it?” I asked as I helped her into the car.

“I fucked our waiter. He’d been making eyes at me all evening,” she smiled.

I had noticed the glances between the two of them, so I wasn’t too surprised. Still I didn’t think he was her type. He was short, lean. Asian, looked to be of a Japanese descent, but I wasn’t an expert on such things. I did notice a tattoo sleeve on his right arm peek out from under his dress shirt.

“I see. How was it?” I asked, both curious and a bit annoyed. Then I felt shame as I realized my annoyance wasn't from her doing it but that I missed an opportunity to watch it.

“He scratched an itch, but to be honest it just got me more itchy.”

“So not a repeat candidate?”

“Oh, I didn’t say that. He was quite good. That uniform hid a tight little package that was very well-trained.”

"So was he well-hung?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. His body was really nice, but his dick wasn't all that. Actually, it probably wasn't bigger than yours."

I guess most of my fantasies surrounded her with a guy better hung than me. The idea that she'd have sex with someone the same size or smaller, and be willing to go again, never entered my mind before now.

“What would disqualify someone from a repeat performance with you?”

“Oh quite a few things. For instance, if they failed to get me off. If they were an asshole. If they got out of line at all. If they knew about you and were a jerk to you. I mean there’s a line between playful humiliation that we were part of and denigrating you.”

“Wow, ok.”

“You didn’t think that I would let you be put down, did you?”

“I guess I hadn’t thought about it much. I mean, it’s nice to hear but that seems like such an odd situation to consider.”

"I know this may be weird for me to say after I just left you to fuck another man, but I've really fallen in love with you. The idea that you have completely taken in stride this situation and your focus this entire time has been on my pleasure- it's really amazing to have someone like you in my life."

"It IS weird, Jess, but I really love you too. It's exciting what you do and to be part of it is pretty cool. Plus, I get to be with an amazing lover while we build something more than just about sex."

"I have to ask, is there something more I can do for you? Is there something you might be into exploring so that you get more out of it?"

"Well, I mentioned before that I think I'd like to watch at some point. I know that's weird, right?"

"Not really. Apparently it's a pretty common kink. But regarding that, there's something I need to share with you that I was unsure of. Jacen is asking about you. He says he wants to meet you."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I'm not sure what he's hoping to get out of it, maybe just sizing you up. I don't think it's going to be a problem. It's not like I expect him to harm you or anything. As I said before, I think he might actually be getting a little jealous of you which would be very weird for what he and I have. If you are open to it, I can set something up."

"Wow, ok. Sure."

"Is there anything else?"

I thought long and hard about what I would say to her. I was deeply in love with Jess and her honesty and willingness to explore my hidden kinks gave me a level of trust I didn't think I could have with a woman. So I opened up. I took a risk and shared my most shameful desires.

"Well, and I know this might seem weird too, but you've told me Jacen and some of your other lovers are….bigger than me. I wouldn't…hate… you pointing that out more. Comparing me unfavorably, if you know what I'm saying."

"Oh. You like that, huh? For the record, I don't think of you as all that small Darren. And I've certainly had sex with guys who have great big cocks that had no idea or interest in putting it to good use. But yeah you're much smaller than a guy like Jacen. Is it hotter for me to fuck a guy with a great big cock that puts yours to shame or someone like our waiter who might even have been smaller than you? I mean big cocks make sense for me to want to fuck in comparison to you, but why would I bother with someone equal in size or even smaller, right?"

"It suggests I'm not a good lover if you're having sex or considering having sex more than once with someone the same or smaller. Or at least good enough to fully satisfy you. Ok, yeah, that's hot too."

"So you want a little light humiliation in comparing you, size or performance-wise, to my other lovers. Is that just between us, or would you want it in front of them?"

She knows. Does this turn her on too? "Oh, god."

She notices how hard I've gotten.

"So that would turn you on. OK. But if I do it in front of them, you know that they may riff on it too."

There was something I don't know that I knew was there inside me that was going off like fireworks in my gut when I thought of this. My girlfriend screwing another guy and both of them humiliating me with their words. "That… that'd be ok."

She looked me in the eyes and it felt like she was staring into my soul. "Ok, noted. It was hot for me when you ate me out after I'd been with Jacen. Is that something you'd want to do more of?"

The was a long pause as I tried to form my thoughts on this. "Yes. Anytime, you want it."

"What if I made you do it in front of another guy? A FRESH creampie?"

I felt completely flush. "Oh yeah. Do that."

"You've not been a submissive lover with me. Is that part of this for you? Do you want to be treated that way with me and my lovers?"

"I think I'd like to explore that."

"Oh baby, we're going to have so much fun. But listen, if things get too intense or too hurtful, you've got to tell me, ok?"

"Sure. But probably not in the moment. If I feel I have an out, it probably wouldn't feel the same."

"Good point."

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:30 am

This seems like a great setup for future chapters.

I've really enjoyed this story so far and think your writing is very good.

Glad to see a new chapter posted.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:35 am

Good story! Well written!
Keep up the excellent work and keep it coming!

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:29 am

Chapter 8

It was a Wednesday night and Jess and I were in my car, heading to Jacen's place. When she first told me that he wanted to meet me, I was surprised and more than a little intimidated.

His place turned out to be a nice apartment just off campus near my house, so the ride was pretty short.

When we arrived, I knocked despite knowing that Jess has a key to his place. Would’ve seemed odd for us to let ourselves in. But it was a bit hot knowing that she had that key. That she’d been to this door so many times to get fucked that he gave her a key to let herself in and out as needed so that he could get easier access to her pussy. I fought to clear my head so that I would be of a clear mind when I first met him.

Jacen Summers, all muscle bound 6'10” of him, opened the door to his apartment. He was huge. At 5’9” I wasn’t short but standing next to him, who was a more than a full foot tall than me and considerably bulkier, I instantly felt diminished.

"Come on in," he invited us as he clearly looked me up and down.

The apartment was nice, pretty big for a college town and pretty lavishly decorated. It was like stepping into another world. I had some ideas about how he afforded this as a college player, but that wasn't my top concern.

Once inside and the door was closed, he turned to me and extended his hand.

"Jacen Summers," he said, not giving away much in his body language or facial expression to let me know where his head was at.

"Darren Ziegler. Nice to meet you. I mean, weird circumstances, for sure, but I'm a fan," I told him.

"Oh yeah? You follow the team?" he seemed interested to discuss a comfortable topic. He led us into the living room and bade us to sit.

"Oh yeah. Never miss a game,” I relied.

"What do you think of our season so far?"

"Well you're clearly the standout star and a huge part of their success. You have an unusually unselfish nature that you don't often find in players as talented as you. To be honest, it might hurt your placement in the NBA draft when you go, but the team is going to much more successful due to it and I think you all have an excellent shot at the championship this year, especially if you get favorable bracket placement,” I said, laying out all I’d considered. I was a bit of a sports nerd and it was on full display here.

"Well, damn, Darren. You do know what you're talking about," he smiled, definitely impressed. "Your recent highly-regarded paper on ethics in AI also shows you know what you're talking about."

"You read my paper?" I was dumbfounded.

"Yeah. I thought I should know who I was sharing Miss Jess with. I'm prelaw, so I'm no typical jock. You lost me a bit in some of the deeper technical aspects, but you summarized it well for layfolk and set up some pretty clear cut guideline recommendations that, as I understand it, has garnered some strong bipartisan support for codifying into law."

"Yeah, that's the talk anyway," I said, more than impressed he got it and read beyond just the paper.

"I kinda of thought you boys might get along," Jess gave us her knowing smile.

"Well, this is certainly an unusual situation, for sure. I have to admit, I've never met someone who was ok with me continuing to bang their girlfriend. I mean, I've read some about it since, but still," Jacen said, seeming to try to figure me out.

"Well for one, you and her were already involved when I came into the picture. Above all else, Jess's body is her own. Other girls might just not commit to any one and sleep with whoever she likes and no one is the wiser until she'd get caught. I appreciated Jess's honesty and I dig her for owning her sexuality," I explained, looking between the pair of them.

Jess intentionally seemed to have not sat next to either of us, kind of existing in neutral Switzerland of Jacen's living room as we had begun our talk. It felt weird to talk about her in front of her, but I was saying what had to be said to navigate any potential awkwardness.

"But there's more to it than that, isn't there Darren?" Jacen challenged me, not in an aggressive way, but in a way that told me he knew the score and wanted me to say it out loud in front of both of them. It was definitely a dominant move.

"Yes, Jacen. I get off knowing she has sex, likely better sex, with you. And others. Her pleasure is my pleasure," I admitted.

"There's more to it isn't there? Come on, you can say it. We all know what's being left unsaid," Jacen knew. He knew what was a big part of it that I left out.

"It's my ultimate turn on that she's being dominated sexually by a black man, Jacen. Is that what you're getting at?" I spat back a bit. I wasn't mad, but it was uncomfortable to say out loud. To admit I had that racist undertone to my kink.

Jess's eyes went wide. I guess she ever realized that was part of it for me.

"Not just a black man, Darren. A black what?" Jacen challenged.

I struggled to clear my throat.

"A big black cock, Jacen. I get off that she's dominated by a black man with a big black cock," I answered, my voice hoarse with lust.

"Yeah you do. Well I'm glad that we're not beating around the bush about what this is all about. Jess, is that what we're doing and are you ok with that? That your new man Darren here gets off on you being dominated by me and my big black cock?" Jacen asked Jess, knowing the answer already.

Jess eyes were lidded heavily. Her breathing was shallow. For a moment, I thought she might actually orgasm untouched.

"Yes Jacen. You know I love being dominated by you and your big black cock. And it gets ME off knowing it gets him off. I love him, but I love your big black cock and what it does to me so much," Jess replied breathlessly.

"I know you do, Bunny. I know you do," Jacen replied to her. Then he turned back to me, "So now that we all know what's what, let's talk logistics. You coming into the picture means I've been seeing less of Jess. I figure my only option is to include you on occasion so that I can get Jess's pussy more. Fine. But understand, I ain't into any gay shit."

"Yeah, that's fine. Me neither," I replied quickly.

"So if you're present, you're watching from across the room. I don't care if you're beating your little white thing, my focus is going to be on your hot little girlfriend," he went on.

"Naturally," I acknowledged, flush with some small penis humiliation. Did he know?

"I want to see Jess at least four times a week, at least twice of which will be alone with me, you dig?" Jacen asked us both.

I imagine Jess was probably quite wet at the moment (she later confirmed this and said what a turn on it was to be talked about like a traded good).

"Oh, yes," Jess replied. I simply nodded. I knew who was in charge here.

"Sometimes I have games out of town. Some of our athletic boosters pay for rooms for our girlfriends to join us. It's all for show. Typically our teammates who are assigned to share a room with us take the other room so we can each be alone with our girls after the game. I want Jess to come with me when she can. Is that cool?" Jacen was definitely was being deferential in this instance, but it didn't take away from his power over us.

"Yes, I'd like that," Jess replied.

"Now there's one more thing. I thought it might be a problem if others knew you two were a couple. That there'd be talk. Thought it might be bad for me and for you. That I'd need to talk you two into hiding your relationship if this were to continue. But then I realized it wouldn't be an issue for me. The guys would just think I was badass for fucking another guy's girl. And I thought of you two. It might embarrass you for people to talk. But the more I think about it, I think you both would like that, wouldn't you?" Jacen asked us.

I looked to Jess and we both instantly knew our truth. We'd both get off on people talking.

"Yeah. Talk is talk, it's not like they'd know anything for certain," I replied for both of us as Jess nodded along.

"Because Jess is a slut and she fucking loves it that people know it, don't you Bunny?" Jacen asked her. Apparently, Bunny is his nickname for her. Jess told me later it's because she's what they call a Snow Bunny; a white girl who loves black dick.

Jess nodded demurely. As hot as our sex life was, and I'm serious when I say we had hot sex together, I had never seen her this aroused. This sub side to her was really hot to witness.

"So listen, Darren, I'm going to fuck your girl now in front of you. I'm going to make her come like you never have and you're going to witness it in person. Are you sure you're going to be able to handle it?"

"I doubt I have a choice, Jacen."

"God damn right you are. I can't imagine my Bunny giving up this big black cock, can you?"

"No. And I wouldn't want her to," I replied, staring at Jess's flush-filled face.

"Get over here Bunny. Come strip for me in front of your man. Show him exactly what you're giving me."

Jess got up slowly, seductively. I could see the struggle she had as she tried to maintain some semblance of cool and control as she walked over to him. She began to take off her lavender cardigan sweater, revealing the light yellow camisole underneath. Her hardened nipples showed that she was not wearing a bra underneath. Her breath was heavy as she loosened her purple floral skirt, revealing lavender thong panties that were stained wet. All that talk had aroused her. She lifted the cami off her body revealing her slight breasts to his gaze. I sat to their side so I saw her suck in her breath as he reached up to cup her tits. His large black hands on her pale, delicate skin was enrapturing to me. His thumbs grazed slightly across her nipples and she let her breath out slowly.

"Show me your pussy in front of your boyfriend, Bunny. You know you want to."

She slowly slid her hands down her body and pushed her panties down. They stuck in the crotch to her wet mound briefly, but came undone and her panties fell to the floor. My gorgeous girlfriend stood naked before her black lover. Jacen smiled at her knowingly.

“Tell Darren what you want, Bunny.”

“I want you to fuck me with your big black cock, Jacen.”

“That’s not all, Bunny. Tell him what you really want.”

“I want you to cum in my pussy. I want you to fill me with your black seed.”

“What you really want is for me to knock your little white ass up, isn’t it? You want me to give you a little black baby, don’t you Bunny?”

Jess’s response was a full body shudder and a loud moan. Holy shit.

Jacen turned to me when he asked, “Did you know that, Darren? Did you know your little girlfriend wants most of all is for me to put a black baby in her belly? Are you ok with that? Does that turn you on too?”

I nodded and answered a simple, “Yes. It does.”

Jacen turned back to Jess.

“How would that affect your relationship? Are you all thinking of getting married? What would your white parents think of little Bunny here having a black baby? Would you have a wedding while her bulging belly is filled with my little black offspring? Would the guests know what was coming?”

Jacen had both of us heavy breathing at the images he put in our heads. Jess, who had been looking into Jacen’s eyes as he asked these things of us, turned to look at me to see my reaction. Our eyes locked and right at that moment I knew that we were unified not just as an in sync couple but that our kink was fully shared by both of us.

“Oh god,” Jess said as she saw it in my eyes and revealed to me her true desire.

“Well, that’s not going to happen now, but some day, maybe not too far in the future, I’m going to do that. I’m gonna knock you up Bunny. I’m going to impregnate you, likely in front of your white boyfriend. He may have your heart, but your body is mine. Isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“I own your pussy, don’t I?” he asked as he palmed her pussy with his big hand, the contrast of his dark skin and her pale skin so apparent.

“Yes. It’s yours.”

“I could tell you that your white boy can’t stick his little white dick in your pussy and you’d obey me, wouldn’t you?” he asked her, gripping her pussy with his fingers.

Jess held her breath with that and look towards me again. “Yes,” was all she said staring me in the eyes.

Oh my god. I couldn’t believe we got to this place so fast. It was overwhelming. I was shocked and completely blown away. And harder than I’d ever been in my life.

“Show him what you’re trading up to, Bunny. Show him the big black cock that you worship so much that you’d deny him your pussy to keep it in your life.”

Jess kneeled before Jacen and began to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants. She flipped her red hair out of her face and he stood up as she pulled his pants down. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and his obscenely large semi-hard black cock flopped in her face. She kissed it and licked up and down the shaft as she looked me in the eyes.

“This is it Darren. This is the big black cock that I worship. I need this in my life. I love it in my mouth but I need it in my pussy.”

“I know you do, Jess,” I replied to her.

“Are you willing to give up my pussy so that I can keep it in my life, Darren, honey?” she asked in between worshipping this cock with her mouth.

“If that what it takes to make you happy, Jess.”

“It’s more than that, isn’t it Darren? You want her to want my dick more than yours. Isn’t that right?” Jacen asked me. His question startled me. Honestly I had briefly forgotten a man was attached to that huge cock and I felt vulnerable in front of him.

I looked at him. I looked at that black cock in her hands. Both of her hands were wrapped around it and she still had room to stroke it and have a big portion in her mouth. I don't think I was fully prepared, despite the porn I had seen, for how large it would be. How could I deny her this? Especially when, we all knew it to be true, that I wanted to see that cock in my white girlfriend. The girl who, despite only knowing her for like five months now, I knew I could never live without. She wanted that cock in her. I wanted to see it happen as often as he would allow me to. I found myself in my own sub space. I would've done anything she asked of me. If it meant obeying him, then that's what it would be. It hurt in many ways that I couldn't give her what he gave her, but it was simple reality staring me in the face. I completely understood her worship of that magnificent member. I was in awe of it myself.

"Yes. She deserves the best," I replied looking in her eyes as she continued .

Then I turned to Jacen.

"You're cock is clearly better. Bigger, better. It's hard to argue that my dick is worth her time in comparison."

"Damn straight, buddy. I'll leave it to her discretion for now. You just needed to know I could tell her I didn't want you in her pussy and she'd obey me. But I think it's better if it's her choice at this point," Jacen he told us pointedly.

With that he took his shirt off and stepped out of his pants. His shoes had come off at some point prior. He pushed her off his cock and picked her up off the floor as if she was a leaf and stood her in front of him. He leaned in and kissed her deeply. No man could ever see another man kiss his woman like that and not question her heart's true desire, especially as she veraciously returned his passion. The danger of losing her to this amazing specimen of masculinity was palpable in this room. How could she want me when she had him? Would I just be a "beard" for her family and friends so that she could truly give her love to this black man? Could I blame her? All this self-doubt and concern came up in my stomach as I saw their deeply intimate embrace while naked before me. Despite all I had said about the concept of sharing her, as I looked upon their naked bodies touching I hated what I saw and the feelings it stirred up. This fear of losing the woman who has become my everything. And, yet, I loved it. I couldn't wait to see her take this hardening black cock, this thing that seemed unreal in its size, in her tight little white pussy. And despite what it might mean for us, I did want to see him cum inside and impregnate her. It unlocked something completely primal in me to see that.

Jacen picked her fully up and carried her into his bedroom, with a quick glance back over his shoulder, he said, "Come on cuck boy. Come see what you wanted to see."

I stood up and walked to the bedroom, my head spinning in the surreal nature of this situation, and as I walked in I saw her. She was on his bed, legs spread wide open inviting her black lover to enter her. He stood before her, slightly off to the side so that I could see her pussy open for him.

"See this tight little pussy, Darren. She wants me inside of it. She wants me to cum inside of it. I'm going to wreck this pussy. I'm going to absolutely destroy it and then send her home with you. I know you've seen it after I was done with it before. I know you ate her after I came in her. She told me you did. You're her little cum eating bitch, aren't you, Darren?"

"Yes."

"What's that?"

"Yes, Jacen, I'm her little cum eating bitch."

"That's good to know. But in this room, when you little white girlfriend is giving her pussy to me instead of you, it's 'sir' to you. You understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Her turned to Jess, "I told you this is what he wanted, Bunny, and who he is. Now tell us both exactly what you want at this moment."

"I want you to fuck my pussy, Jacen."

"Aww, that’s not all of it, Bunny. Stop fucking around."

"I want you to destroy my pussy with your big black cock honey and I want you to knock me up. I want you to put a baby in me so everyone will know that I'm a BBC slut. I want them all to know I fuck around on Darren and that he's my little cucky boy."

"Damn straight you do, Bunny. Should we get a tattoo over your pussy that says 'black owned'?" he asked her.

She looked at me to judge my reaction to all of it. She saw it on my face. She saw that I was completely in angst and pleasure at the same time.

"If that's what you think we should do, honey," she answered him looking me in the eyes.

Every time she called him "honey", a little part of me died and made me fear that she was playing me. Is this all a game for her to torture me and then cut me loose once the joke wasn't funny to her anymore?

"I want to know if that’s what you want. Right here, right above your little white pussy," he asked her as he traced his thumb across the top of her pussy.

"Oh god, yes. That'd be so hot. Wouldn’t it, Darren?" she answered him and then asked me.

"Yes," was all I could say.

Jacen snickered and then moved to get on top of her. His huge body almost completely covered hers beneath him. I saw her legs wrap around his ass and her hands caress his back as he unceremoniously began to impale her with his spear of a cock. The moan she made as he began to penetrate her was something that I can hardly put into words. I'm sure the eroticism of the situation amped it all up for her, but as I would later witness, this effect was something she always experienced when he starts to enter her. He was gentle but firm as he slowly pushed deeper into her. When he bottomed out in her, something I was shocked to witness with as big as he was and tiny as she was, she clearly came, her legs twitching like she was going into convulsions and her breathing stopped momentarily. That was what this was all about. That he could make her do that just from the initial penetration. I knew right then that it would be pointless for me to ever ask her to stop. And I don't know that I would ever want her to stop. Because I again came in my pants without touching myself from witnessing her take that big black cock. I was practically breathless awaiting to see it cum inside of her.

Once he got her past that initial orgasm, he began earnestly pumping in and out of her. To see her pussy so stretched around his cock was mind blowing. The way it sucked it in on his push and then stretched her lips out around it on a pull out, it was obvious she was feeling every thrust in her whole pussy. I imagined that her cervix was either being penetrated or just pounded on. He was reach parts of her I could never touch. He did own her pussy wholly. The idea of not having access to her pussy terrified me but also seemed reasonable as I saw just what his cock did to her that mine never could.

"Oh god, Jacen. Your black cock feels so good. No other cock has ever made me feel how yours does!"

This comment flew in the face of some of the previous comments Jess had made to me about size not mattering to her as much. Was she performing somewhat for him? Did he get off on her commenting on his size and his blackness? And from what she told me, his biggest fear is some woman ensnaring him by getting knocked up. Was the impregnation stuff for my benefit or was it part of their thing already? Maybe because they understood each other, he didn't fear it with her so it became a turn on they could exploit together. Perhaps her relationship with me is what makes that fantasy accessible for them.

He paused at one point only to lift her up, turn her over and slide a pillow under her as he reinserted himself in her from behind. They continued their rutting and I moved to the side to watch them together.

All these thoughts raced through my brain as I watched the hottest most erotic thing I'd ever seen happen before me. It was so animalistic- a hot and sweaty pounding devoid of love. So much in contrast to the lovemaking that she and I enjoyed together, but that was the point wasn't it. If it was the same, it wouldn't be necessary to continue. I knew no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't do this for her, but similarly I couldn't imagine him giving her what we had. Something flashed into my head at that realization. A thought that both excited and frightened me. What if this would always be the way it was for us. That thought was wrapped up in an imagine of Jacen with her on our wedding night. She would profess her love for me that day and worship the cock she couldn't live without that night. And I really believed in that moment that I would want to see her get knocked up by him some day. The cuckolding complete, the unmistakable proof for all to see laid bare.

As I was completely hard again, I had pulled my dick out and begun jerking off. I couldn't take my eyes off their mating. It was such an incredible sight. I was already thinking of the lengths that I would go through to ensure I got to see this as much as possible. I understood he'd want her alone, without me as an audience as he said. I'd hate not being there, but there was also an aspect about it that aroused me. Hitchcock believed "It's what you don't see that frightens you, what your mind fills in, the implicit usually being more terrifying than the explicit." Does that apply to cuckolding?

He held her hips as he continued thrashing into her, sweat drenching their bodies. As he got her to crest into her next orgasm, I could see that he was also close and his words confirmed it.

"Here it comes, Bunny! Here comes my black seed! You want it, Bunny?"

"Oh god, yes honey. Give it to me! Give me your stuff! Knock my little white pussy up! Give me your black baby! Put it deep in me!"

I was hoping to cum with them, but her comment took me over the edge. I came all over myself and my dick began receding immediately. I sat there covered in my own cum holding my small, shrinking dick as he grunted loudly and let go deep inside of her, her toes curling up as his throbbing and pulsing cock triggering her second orgasm.

"Oh, Jacen, I love fucking you. You're so good. I can't imagine not being able to keep fucking you," she whimpered. There it was. Unless it was just post orgasmic talk, she wanted this forever. And at that moment, I was completely on board with that. Jacen could continue to cum inside the woman I loved as long as she wanted him to.

Anrew
Virgin

Unread post by Anrew » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:51 pm

What a great story, heck even I'm in love with Jess! I just wish i had found her after chapter 1 and been able to suggest the one thing to move her from a 98 to 99/100 woman (for me). But, I can't wait to hear more.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:51 pm

Keep this story going!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:38 pm

More Please, this could find new depths down the rabbit hole, very exciting.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:47 pm

Intriguing - coincidentally, my most cherished affair partner "Beverly," (her Americanized name) is a second generation Albanian-American. Her given name is Telashe - Albanian for "trouble."

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:47 pm

Think I’m ready to work on the next part in this story. Already having thoughts about my next story too. Thanks for kind words and open to hear your thoughts.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:46 am

Good news !

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:09 am

DarrenZ wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:47 pm
Think I’m ready to work on the next part in this story. Already having thoughts about my next story too. Thanks for kind words and open to hear your thoughts.
Yes please the next part thanks Darren

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:20 pm

Brilliant story. Keep writing please!