My girlfriend's boss

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
neeryo
Prepubescent

Re: My girlfriend's boss

Unread post by neeryo » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:51 am

Gary_evans77 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:57 am
Super outcome! - More details would be great. How & when did they 1st fuck? Do they go bareback & does he cum inside her?
Their first time having sex was after work hours in his office. This was a couple of days after they'd first gotten physical with each other. Everyone else in the building had gone home for the day. Sarah had told me that morning that she felt ready to have sex with James, and I encourage her to make it happen.

Sarah really took my encouragement seriously and spoke to James about it first thing after she got to work. She went into his office and literally just told him that she wants to fuck. Sarah wanted to do it that morning, but James convinced her to wait until after the workday. They did have enough time and privacy for a blowjob that morning, which I think Sarah had to convince him to let her do. I'm glad James at least has some sense of caution lol

After the workday was over Sarah went to his office and they had sex for the first time! She started by having James sit down and she put on a show stripping for him. Once naked she sat in his lap straddling him. They made out while James felt up her body. Eventually, she slid off him and pulled down his pants to blow him. He was somehow still on semi-hard at that point, and Sarah felt him grow to full-size in her mouth. She's grown to LOVE that feeling since then and demands that James and I both let her suck our soft cocks to full attention. (I'm getting more blowjobs than ever and I'm thankful to James gave her this new fetish lol)

James directed her to bend over his desk. She did so and he lined up her behind her with his cock in hand. He rubbed his cock head against her pussy a couple of times and then started to slowly work himself into her. He took his time pushed in and out of her while getting deeper and deeper each time. Sarah told me that she's never felt so full in her life, he is the biggest cock she's ever been with.

After teasing himself into her, he started fucking her in earnest. Sarah could barely control herself, she was practically ragdolled and lost in the feeling. James held her by her hips and fucked her until she came. While her legs were still shaking from the orgasm he came inside her.

---

For the record, Sarah and I had discussed if James should use a condom or not. Sarah left that decision to me and I decided it's hotter if he doesn't. Sarah has been on birth control for a long time anyway.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:15 pm

Super hot. Good call on the bareback!

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:35 pm

Thanks for the really hot update! Have they been funking regularly now? I'm happy for you all!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:49 pm

great story

AwkwardCouple
Trainable

Unread post by AwkwardCouple » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:12 pm

neeryo wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:51 am
Gary_evans77 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:57 am
Super outcome! - More details would be great. How & when did they 1st fuck? Do they go bareback & does he cum inside her?
Their first time having sex was after work hours in his office. This was a couple of days after they'd first gotten physical with each other. Everyone else in the building had gone home for the day. Sarah had told me that morning that she felt ready to have sex with James, and I encourage her to make it happen.

Sarah really took my encouragement seriously and spoke to James about it first thing after she got to work. She went into his office and literally just told him that she wants to fuck. Sarah wanted to do it that morning, but James convinced her to wait until after the workday. They did have enough time and privacy for a blowjob that morning, which I think Sarah had to convince him to let her do. I'm glad James at least has some sense of caution lol

After the workday was over Sarah went to his office and they had sex for the first time! She started by having James sit down and she put on a show stripping for him. Once naked she sat in his lap straddling him. They made out while James felt up her body. Eventually, she slid off him and pulled down his pants to blow him. He was somehow still on semi-hard at that point, and Sarah felt him grow to full-size in her mouth. She's grown to LOVE that feeling since then and demands that James and I both let her suck our soft cocks to full attention. (I'm getting more blowjobs than ever and I'm thankful to James gave her this new fetish lol)

James directed her to bend over his desk. She did so and he lined up her behind her with his cock in hand. He rubbed his cock head against her pussy a couple of times and then started to slowly work himself into her. He took his time pushed in and out of her while getting deeper and deeper each time. Sarah told me that she's never felt so full in her life, he is the biggest cock she's ever been with.

After teasing himself into her, he started fucking her in earnest. Sarah could barely control herself, she was practically ragdolled and lost in the feeling. James held her by her hips and fucked her until she came. While her legs were still shaking from the orgasm he came inside her.

---

For the record, Sarah and I had discussed if James should use a condom or not. Sarah left that decision to me and I decided it's hotter if he doesn't. Sarah has been on birth control for a long time anyway.
Its been couple of years since this post, how have things progressed since