Hotwives in the wild, funny story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
WatchinginNJ
Player

Re: Hotwives in the wild, funny story

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:52 am

mundyman wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:15 am
Love reading about this adventure that you are on. Your writing is superlative.
Thanks for sharing the details of how the relationship has evolved and the conversations leading the way.
Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
Thanks! I had a writing teacher tell me to "write how you speak" so it's just me. Thanks I do appreciate it!

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:27 am

So we did have a serious conversation about my son accidently running into her and we ended up having a really good conversation about where this is going. We're dating, on a more than FWB level, and everyone is cool with where it is, and what may come of it. Part of that maybe, people run into people, particularly our kids. If my son does run into her, then so be it. He's a good kid and understands that some business just isn't other peoples business so we'll see where it goes. We're not going to go out of our way to make introductions, but we won't hide it either.

I ran into them inadvertently at a football game. Her husband asked if I was alone, and while I was there with the kids, they just ran around occasionally coming to the bank of Dad for money or such, so he invited me to sit with them (her parents had their kids). We did and I shot the shit with him for the whole game. He seems like a good guy. I measure people I meet by if I would be friends with them under other circumstances and he seems like I would. We have some common interests besides the obvious, and conversation was pretty easy. Grace kind of chuckled at one point and was like, "Hello am I still here?"

After I gathered up my clan I went home and got a text from her. "Hey that was nice! I'm glad things weren't weird." She ended up calling me later and told me they talked, he feels more comfortable around me and she asked me if I'd be alright visiting her on occasion.

I think based on our conversations we agreed to try and do something weekly. Between kids and family obligations, work and travel that seems about right. I still see other people, but right now there's nothing serious in that regards.

So enough about that! We have a date Saturday night and she is going to pick me up. We're also going to try the first time at her house and see how it goes.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:10 am

Really glad it’s working out for the three of you! This sounds very promising. And I suspect she will come out of her shell a bit more so and that her shyness will dissipate.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:47 am

Will her husband be at their house when she entertains you? How would you feel about a threesome?

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:54 am

I'm curious about what is planned too.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:46 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:47 am
Will her husband be at their house when she entertains you? How would you feel about a threesome?
He will be, she's said we'd have our space though.

I've had threesomes before, they're a lot of fun. Nothing more fun than a night of sharing a woman in my book. As long as everyone is cool about it, It'd be great.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:04 pm

He may just want to watch also, or listen from another room. They may have pre-determined what each is comfortable with doing in this scenario. Or perhaps not and they will wade through as they go. Communication is key.

Adding that I also have to imagine this couples reclaim sex is off the charts incredible for them; especially after the time you were bareback with Grace.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:42 pm

I don't visit The Library very often. Just found and read your thread.

Great story, great writing, great woman. Looking forward to following this as it continues to evolve.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:23 am

Curious to know how the date with Grace and her husband went on Saturday night.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:33 am

So I think we reached a new level of understanding and definitely a new level of play. Grace picked me up from my house and we drove to a nearby town. She told me she wanted to plan the date since I had done the last one. We went to one of those ax-throwing places and it was a lot of fun (Side note, this place was BYOB, I don’t know if they all are?).

I can get competitive, and of course this was no different. It started out light and fun, but I managed to up the anti a little. I added little bets here and there, ‘if I get a bulls eye, I get a kiss…” I was doing better than her and I might have teased her pretty hard about it.

Earlier in the week while we were texting back and forth she asked me what I would like her to wear so I told her I preferred dresses and knee-high's or bare legs. She didn’t disappoint, and wore a light dress with boots and socks that peeked out the top. When we had got there and it was kind of quiet, but it filled up as we were getting our orientation. I had walked up to her while she was sitting on her stool and we were doing a little light teasing, but kind of lost track of who was around us. I noticed I was kind of between her legs and she opened them without any protest and had her hand on my butt.

When I looked down I asked her, “Oh really?”

She blushed pretty hard and looked me in the eyes and told me, “Well I missed you”

“Come on let’s get dinner.”

We couldn’t head back to her place, because hubby needed to get the kids down to sleep. Dinner would have to hold us off until we could head back. A little flirting and some margaritas would do for now.

We had about an hour drive back to her place, so she texted her husband to let him know we were on our way. I took it as an opportunity to ask her how they were doing with the open marriage thing. I wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page again. She said they were doing fine and enjoying the process. We’ve talked previously and her basic attitude is she’s fine with exploring all aspects. I asked if I could speak to her husband privately when we got back to her place, and she said that might be a good idea.

Back at her house when we got there her husband said the kids had been down for a little bit. She gave me a quick tour and said we could go to the basement. They had a nice finished basement with the usual, couch, love-seat and easy chair ensemble. It’s a pretty typical family basement with a big TV and some toys here and there, but in general it and the rest of her house was cute and tidy. I complimented her on it.

“Oh my god I was so nervous I cleaned it like 5 times!”

I look at peoples houses, and maybe I’m a little superficial, but I do like a clean place. A little clutter here or there, no biggie, but clean is important to me. I think it was really cute she wanted to impress me that way. It says a lot about the way people run their lives.

She sent us boys down to the basement and told her husband Ben, to grab us some beers while she snuck in and kissed the kids good night.

I took it as my chance to talk to Ben, and get his feelings and feedback. I won’t go into the dialog too much but he’s cool with her dating and exploring her feelings. He said he’s exploring dating also, but as a married guy he hasn’t had much luck. I asked him if he wanted this to be strictly her doing this solo or if he ever wanted to watch or even share her. He said he wanted to see how his feelings were about it, but the thought of watching or a threesome were intriguing and threesomes had been the fantasy talk that led to opening their marriage. I told him that he was free to be as involved or not and that at any point if someone said stop, we could.

Grace came down the stairs and had taken off her boots. Something about a girl in cable-knit socks is so damn sexy. This was the first time all three of us had ever been alone, so she just kind of stood there not knowing where to go. Ben handed her the beer he had for her, and motioned for her to sit next to me. We made small talk about the ax throwing place and everyone started to relax. Grace commented the kids were sound asleep.

I decided to see how comfortable everyone was and put my arm around her waist. The mood was still casual and it didn’t get weird so I pulled her chin to me and kissed her on the lips. She looked over to Ben for his approval and he just kind of smiled, so she resumed kissing me. It was definitely more passionate once she felt he was comfortable. I let my hand creep up and fondle her breasts through her dress. No bra tonight; just a bralette, a nice touch on Grace’s part.

She kept looking back to Ben for his approval and each time she got it, she relaxed a little more into the moment.

“We OK?” I asked the room.

Ben shook his head and sat back into the love seat.

I ran my hand up the inside of her leg and pushed her dress up. She was wearing panties, so I started to massage her pussy through them. I did this nice and slow and it didn’t take long for me to start feeling heat through the material. I whispered in her ear, “OK?”

When she looked over at Ben and he didn’t object, she shook her head in affirmation.

I started to kiss up and down her neck and nibble on her ears. I know this gets her bothered and I assume her husband knows it also. I continued to work on her and soon had her breathing hard. Grace is not a particularly loud lover, mostly her sex sounds are cooing and heavy breathing. I slipped my hand in the top of her panties and began fingering her.

Ben was still there and there were no objections to this point. I motioned for her to move and reached down and undid my belt and pants. She looked at me anticipating what was to come and looked back again to Ben. I gently nudged her head down and she took me in her mouth. She blew me slowly. I don’t know if it was for my benefit or Ben’s but she took her time and got me nice and hard, but with no particular urgency.

Ben stood up and said, “I’ll give you two some privacy” and go up and left. While she was blowing me I gave him an OK symbol and sort of shook my hand, and he nodded yes.

She looked up at me and smiled, “Hold that thought. Why don’t you get comfortable, and pull out the bed, I’ll be right back.”

She went upstairs and I got the bed ready and then took the rest of my clothes off.

She came back about 10 minutes later in a robe (she still had the socks on).

“Everything good?”

“Excellent!”

“You two touch base?”

“Yep.”

That was enough answer for me. I pushed open her robe and she was in her bralette and panties. The bralette was lace and mostly see through. I could see her beautiful pink nipples.

I told her to take her panties off and get on the bed. I pushed her down and got between her legs because I wanted to taste her. She was already very wet. I asked her to get me hard again, and she did.

“Ready?”

She shook her head.

I pushed into her and she was able to take me in one stroke. I took it slow and steady for the first few minutes, but I had to move her a bit and get her going sideways across the bed. Sofa-beds are always so weird to fuck on, you can never quite get in the right spot.

I moved her around and had her ride me for a bit. The last time we tried this, she liked for me to pinch her nipples a little, then bend over and make out, alternating between each. She started to come and I think it caught her off guard because she just flopped on me and uttered “oh god”

I was still in her, so I whispered “Quick huh?”

She bit her lip and shook her head.

“I’m gonna fuck you hard now OK?”

She shook her head, ‘yes’ and flipped over on the bed. She looked hot, her bralette pushed up over her tits and white cable-knit socks. She spread her legs and invited me to finish missionary.

I went another few minutes and whispered in her ear asking if she wanted my cum. She answered, “Cum in me.”

I had a really good orgasm and rolled over needing to rest. After a few minutes I started to get chilly and asked her for some blankets. So she got some and threw them over us and snuggled into my arm.

We had sex one more time that night.

I was getting sleepy and told her to give me a ride home so we didn’t have to have an awkward conversation about the man sleeping in the basement. We had a nice conversation and she said when she went upstairs and checked on her husband he told her to “enjoy yourself”. So far I think everyone is comfortable.

I’ve had some more conversations since this happened; they’re brief, but basically husband was happy for her. He said she looked hot doing it, and there’s no jealously and they got to reconnect nicely after I left.

She’s coming over Thursday night (my oldest has plans so no surprises) and I’ll see where else it can go.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:37 am

central wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:42 pm
I don't visit The Library very often. Just found and read your thread.

Great story, great writing, great woman. Looking forward to following this as it continues to evolve.
Hey thanks! I appreciate it, as it does take a ton of effort to get it written down. Guys like Xleglover, and Ky_da are an inspiration, and knowing how much work it takes makes what they do all that more impressive.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:00 pm

Great update. Things are progressing very nicely. Seems like the sky is the limit here.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:35 am

Mark K wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:00 pm
Great update. Things are progressing very nicely. Seems like the sky is the limit here.
Thanks. Yeah I see her tonight, so I'll have to see what she thought about our little showing off escapade now that she's had a few days to mull it over.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:05 am

sounds like things are going well. look forward to hearing about tonight

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:51 pm

Checking back in to see how the date went on Thursday? Thinking it was setting up to be her first sleep-over...

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:29 am

Grace got her kids down around 8 and told me she be at my place shortly after. When she got here she was wearing a typical mom yoga pants outfit. I handed her a glass of wine and we sat on the couch to catch up for the week.

I think communication is a mainstay, and from some of the hotwife threads on here that have imploded (I don’t know why that issue hit home for me), I’ve made it a point lately to keep checking in. It’s a balance from asking incessantly but still getting information. So I asked her what her and her husband thought about her blowing me.

“It was very hot for both of us”

So we talked some more, and they’d both like to explore the exhibitionism/voyeurism some more. She’d like to go a little at a time and see how she feels so she can process it. When I asked her if I could fuck her in front of him she answered, “I think so.”

“How about a threesome?”

“I think that might be nice.”

We had a little more discussion about what she does and doesn’t like. She definitely liked it when I directed her to blow me. I know she’s got a submissive streak, but sometimes it’s hard to get out of women that they actually are, so I needed to kind gauge her feelings on this. I once had a woman tell me, “It’s no fun telling you I’m submissive because I am submissive” I mean I know that’s her thing, but not everyone's, but it does offer insight.

“So is it OK if I take control?”

“Yeah I guess so.” She looked down and kind of primped her hair while she did.

“If it’s too much, you can always tell me, ‘can we take a break?’, no questions asked OK?”

Now I felt like a kid with a $1000 amazon card and unlimited things to try and buy. “Good. Take off your shirt.”

She got up and unzipped her hoody. I was rewarded with a nice surprise of her being bare chested.

“Now the pants”

She stripped off her yoga pants and when she started to catch her underwear I told her to leave them on so I could enjoy her that way. She stood in front of me in socks and panties.

“Here,” and I pulled her into my lap so she was straddling me and started to pull on her nipples and tweak them like she likes. I moved her hips so she was grinding on me and started to make out with her. I started to rub her pussy through her panties to finish getting her hot and bothered. They were a nice little pair of satin front g-strings and they felt amazing against her sex.

I pushed her over onto the couch and pushed them to the side and started eat her out. She has a landing strip but I might ask her to shave if she was up to it.

“You like me eating your pussy?”

That got a nice moan out of her.

I stood up and stripped off my clothes. She was laying back on the couch with her legs folded over watching me. I pulled her up with her hands. She looked towards the bedroom but instead I shook my head, “Get me hard” and looked down. She eagerly complied and got on her knees and started to blow me fast.

“Nuh uh, slow down. Take it nice and slow”

She settled into a slow blow job. “Now cup my balls, gently. Mmmmmm. OK twist your fingers around the base too. There you go.”

She was doing a really good job blowing me but I didn’t want to cum yet.

“Slow down and just lick my balls. OK, and use your hand just slightly.”

I don’t know what her husband likes, but this is what I like so I wanted her to know.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her back on my cock. It was gentle but I wanted to see if she was OK with it. I slowly fucked her mouth. She braced herself on my thighs with her hands and played her submissive part well.

I knew I wouldn’t last long so I pulled her up and turned her around. I pulled her panties down and pulled her face toward me so I could make out with her. I groped her tits pretty hard and started to poke at her pussy from behind. I kicked her feet apart a little to get better access, and she got on her tip toes to accommodate me. I pushed into the hilt and she bent over to accept me. I wish I had a mirror because I think its so fucking hot when a woman is on her tip toes getting fucked from behind.

“You feel so fucking hot… you like me fucking your pussy?” I reached around and caressed her clit.

She started cooing and panting.

I started to pound her really hard. I’ve been with her enough to know when she’s close to organism the cooing slows down and there’s long gaps between it. Catch her between when she’s deep inside her own brain? You can send her over the top. She got quiet so I started to pound her and when I was close I asked her, “You like your husband watching?”

She came and followed right after her.

“Ohhhh god. Oh fuck.” She fell over and caught herself with her arms on the couch.

When I pulled out she queefed, so I giggled a little and said, “Sexy” She laughed too.

“Hey clean me up.”

I hadn’t asked for this before, but I figured it would be an easy thing she could say no to, but she happily complied and cleaned my cock. I pulled her up and kissed her hard on the lips, “Good girl”

She kissed me back hard.

“Come on let’s go to the room”

I got her a wash cloth so she could wipe down a little.

We spent the rest of the night talking and having lazy sex. I think I came twice more, and her a few times, but only once from fucking. We talked about showing off in front of her husband and she’d like to try a little more. She did say, “No humiliation, he just wants to see me having fun”

“I can do that.”

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:17 am

Bonus part: A quick update from Saturday

We were sitting around Thursday night in post coital bliss, talking about weekend plans, and we found out we’d be going to the same event. It turns out we have a mutual friend in common who’s was having a big birthday bash at our local country club. We all play golf at the same club it turns out. I haven’t hit the links much this year, as I’ve been pretty busy, and my ex-wife took the kids to the pool more than I ever did. I’m a little embarrassed I don’t remember seeing Ben on the course, but who knows?

“Hey, I was planning on taking a date to this so I hope that isn’t weird for you”

I had to have that conversation. I have been open to her that I see other people, but it hasn’t been important for the context in relation to her and I until now.

“I’m in an open marriage silly.”

Saturday came and I went to the party. The girl I brought, Beth, I’ve seen a few times, she’s in her mid 30’s and a very busy professional type. I don’t know that it’ll be anything but casual, but it’s convenient for both of us, as there’s not a lot of demand for time, or urgency. Beth is also familiar with the lifestyle and ethical non-monogamy, and has a few other guys she sees too. She’s a petite blonde, but a little bustier than Grace, but definitely in range of my ‘type’.

I made the rounds and said hello to Grace and Ben like they were casual acquaintances, our mutual friend started to introduce us, and he was like “Oh you probably know each other from the club?”

“Yeah that’s right!”

After he walked away I leaned over an apologized to Ben and asked “How come I’ve never seen you there?”

“I haven’t seen you either.”

The girls made pleasantries and we sat and talked at the table the rest of the night like the casual acquaintances we were. Ben and I agreed to play a few rounds in the future before it gets too cold.

I did get a text later in the evening from Grace, “She’s cute!”

I took Beth home and had a nice sexual escapade with her. We always use condoms together so no need to have that conversation with her, as right now I’m only having unprotected sex with Grace.

Grace called me the next day and we talked for a little bit. She said it was nice to see me in vanilla setting. I asked her how she felt about meeting Beth. “I know you have a life, besides she seemed really nice”

We set up a date for next weekend, although it will have to be on Friday, because Ben has a date for Saturday. Good for him. I’m starting to like Ben, and frankly I’m stoked for him. I know being a married guy dating in an open relationship can be a tough hill to climb.

Grace told me that “Five years ago if you told me this I wouldn’t have thought everyone was nuts, but now it’s so excited thinking that everyone is fucking everyone.”

So yeah, that's where we are at. It's a small world I guess?

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:17 am

When she got here she was wearing a typical mom yoga pants outfit.
Love this outfit. So hot. Loved that she was braless also.

I think communication is a mainstay, and from some of the hotwife threads on here that have imploded (I don’t know why that issue hit home for me), I’ve made it a point lately to keep checking in.
You seem t be handling this perfectly, and I am sure they both appreciate that also.

“It was very hot for both of us”
Obviously you are pushing the right buttons for both of them. A great sign.

...they’d both like to explore the exhibitionism/voyeurism some more. She’d like to go a little at a time and see how she feels so she can process it. When I asked her if I could fuck her in front of him she answered, “I think so.” “How about a threesome?” “I think that might be nice.”
This could go in so many great directions for exploration. Lots of things you guys can do in front of him.

She definitely liked it when I directed her to blow me. I know she’s got a submissive streak... "So is it OK if I take control?” “Yeah I guess so."
I think you handled taking this to the next level masterfully from the slight guidance and feedback she gave you.

She has a landing strip but I might ask her to shave if she was up to it.
This could tie into the submissive thing also. You can ask her if her husband likes her having a landing strip, and if so, you can direct her to shave it off for you before the next time she sees you. I always enjoy reading about the Hotwives that have certain special things they do for or only with their boyfriends; sometimes things hubby does not do with them, etc... You could ask her to have her hubby shave it off for you (might go too far towards the humiliation aspect though...) Or tell her the next time you see her you are going to take a shower together and watch her shave it off in front of you - or you shave it off for her.

I don’t know what her husband likes, but this is what I like so I wanted her to know.
I love seeing how this type of dynamic is evolving for you both. It is also a learning experience for her, since she has only gone to bed with two men (one being a college boyfriend who probably did not care about the details anyway), and her hubby. Her giving hubby a blowjob in the same manner she learns to give it to you will be a nice surprise for Ben; and part of the reason they are doing this in the first place - more experience for Grace.

We talked about showing off in front of her husband and she’d like to try a little more. She did say, “No humiliation, he just wants to see me having fun” “I can do that.”
I certainly have no doubt.

What a great update.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:14 am

Mark K wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:17 am

She has a landing strip but I might ask her to shave if she was up to it.
This could tie into the submissive thing also. You can ask her if her husband likes her having a landing strip, and if so, you can direct her to shave it off for you before the next time she sees you. I always enjoy reading about the Hotwives that have certain special things they do for or only with their boyfriends; sometimes things hubby does not do with them, etc... You could ask her to have her hubby shave it off for you (might go too far towards the humiliation aspect though...) Or tell her the next time you see her you are going to take a shower together and watch her shave it off in front of you - or you shave it off for her.

It's a fine line to walk. At this point, and from additional convos we've had, not relayed here, they are not a cuckold couple. The dynamic is he's happy to see her having fun and exploring. Certainly if I asked her and she said 'no' because that's what hubby liked, I'd be completely fine with it. I'm only the side guy.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:53 am

I agree it is a fine line, and it would be pushing her boundaries a bit to do it for you it appears.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:10 am

Friday was date night. Grace swung by my place to pick me up and jumped out to let me drive. I took her to a dive bar that was a few miles outside of town, and knowing that crowd I’m pretty sure no one would recognize her there. It was an easy night, I told her to dress casual, and she wore a nice pair of tight jeans and some cute pumps. She had a camisole top on and a crop-top sweater that tied in the front to round it out. We drank a few beers, had some greasy bar food and even managed to dance some. One gentleman tried to get her to dance with him some, but she wasn’t having it. I laughed at her and told her have fun.

She texted and found out the coast was clear and the kids were down for the night. I managed to nurse my beer as I was driving, but she left feeling good. On the drive back she rubbed my cock and did a good job of getting me hot.

I followed her into the house and her husband was sitting on the couch watching his iPad. She padded off to go check on her kids and I whispered, “remember what I told you”

She gave me a kiss on the lips, and went and kissed her husband on the lips, “Hi honey I’m home!” she told him in a silly mock tone.

While we were waiting Ben asked me if I had any places I could recommend, so I gave him a few fun places that aren’t a bad drive. Ben and I talked about his upcoming date, and what he had planned. He asked me some basics like was it presumptuous to bring condoms (no), asked me for some tips on having the STI talk, etc. I felt like a dad giving a son advice. So proud of all this fooling around!

When Grace came back she had listened to my suggestion. She was wearing the crop top sweater but now she had no camisole on and the effect was erotic to say the least. The fabric hung over her breasts and showed her fine curves. With it being a crop top and only a tie in the front, it did very little to cover her when she walked over to me. I was sitting in a big easy chair, and she plopped in my lap. It only covered one of her breasts when she did that. She started to cover it, but I stopped her. “Leave it.”

I started to talk to Ben again, and asked him what days he had free and if we could grab a round. We penciled in some stuff. Meanwhile I casually slipped my free hand down her pants. She gladly accepted me and adjusted so I could access her more.

I think the moment got to her a little and she offered, “Why don’t we go downstairs so no one surprises us?” Her little ones rarely ever get up she said, but she’d hate for this to be one of the times they do.

She led me by the hand toward the basement and I motioned over to Ben, “come on you want to watch?”

We got down to the basement and it was neat and tidy as usual. I sat in the love seat and motioned for Grace. Before she sat down I told her, “Pants.” She shimmied out of her jeans, folded them neatly and put them on the arm of the love seat.

“Turn around.” I said.

She did a pirouette for me. She has a beautiful body. I don’t know if it was years of a conservative upbringing, or shyness, but I don’t know why she was so hesitant to show it off. I also get the sense that she is starting to enjoy showing off at this point, if only for her husband and me.

She sat with her legs across my lap. I reached over and pushed the little sweater aside so her breasts were showing. “Better”

She smiled and shook her head.

I told Ben I had a 10 am tee time on Sunday and there was a spot open on it. He asked Grace and she responded with, “Sure I don’t mind”. I played with her nipple while she was answering.

I dipped her like a dance partner and leaned over and went for a passionate kiss. I moved one of her legs so I could masturbate her. When I reached her sex she was already pretty wet.

I moved her a little bit and stood up to take my clothes off. I got her situated on her knees and she started blowing me without even looking for approval. I was hard pretty quick and the night of teasing had me ready to fuck.

I pulled her up and bent her over. I pulled her underwear down and started to move my cock up and down her slit. At this point I’d lost track of Ben and was really just concentrating on my prize. Grace was also working for hers and I felt her reach under and try to guide me into her pussy. I took that as a hint and slowly sank into her. She grasped the couch and sighed out heavily. I caught Ben walking past me out of the corner of my eyes, and asked him “You want to join us?”

“Not this time.” But he did have a smile on his face. I later talked to Grace and found out he wanted to be ready in case his date went well the next day.

I stroked her back softly and told her, “Your husband just saw you getting fucked”

She got instantly wetter and I had her panting and moaning pretty quickly after that. I took my time and kept the pace really steady. I felt my cock start to get really hard, but I didn’t want the night to end so I flipped her over and fucked her missionary. I asked her if she was close and she told me she already “had a small one” so I started fucking her pretty hard after that. I announced I was coming and she said she was too.

After we cleaned up a little she went and got us some water. I pulled out the bed and we had some small talk.

She got serious and asked, “How much is too much?”

I think she’s a little concerned about how easy all this is and doesn’t want to move too fast too soon. I asked her what her hard limits are and how she and her husband defined them. She said she always wanted a boyfriend, and her and her husband thought that was OK, so long as her family and the marriage came first.

I asked her point blank, “What do you want?”

“At least once a week”

“Sleepovers?”

“Yeah I think so”

“Getaways?”

“That would be nice too.”

“Socializing?”

I hadn’t thought of this one before. But now with the cover of mutual friends it seemed like we could see each other.

“Sure it was nice just sitting and talking.”

I asked how she felt about her husbands upcoming date. She said seeing me with a friend reinforced the idea to her that people had a lot to give and it’s nice seeing others happy.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 am

Sounds like a really nice date. The communication is great. The interaction between the three of you seems really fantastic. Has she asked you, or have you discussed, how you felt, and what you want? Both you and Ben seem to be enjoying Grace getting to experience this, and that you are compatible sexually it appears. I really like that they found a great guy to support their explorations, and be in the role of a third for them.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:46 am

I slept in on Saturday. I was worn out from the night before and had to remind myself I’m not a 30 years old anymore. I had planned on doing some things around the house and maybe running some errands. I was at Home Depot getting some supplies when Grace called.

“Hey Gorgeous!”

It turns out that Ben was doing quite well on his date. They’d decided to go to a local cider house and his date propositioned him to maybe go enjoy some adult time.

“I didn’t know who else to call and was kind of nervous?”

She asked me if I could come over and maybe sit with her a little. So I did. I met the kids, she introduced me as “My friend Mr. E.”

They seemed unimpressed and ran off making noise somewhere else in the house. We sat and talked. Grace was in yoga pants and a t-shirt, with bare feet. Every once in awhile a kid would float by, or she’d tend to something, but it was all above board. She’s a kind and gentle mother, and its a nice side to see of her. Eventually she got a text that he was on his way home. It was starting to get dark and I still needed to get some house things done so I excused myself.

She shooed the kids off out of sight and gave me a quick kiss good bye. “Thanks, I needed this.”

Sunday came and I met with Ben for our 10:00 am tee time. I had two other golf buddies with us so there wasn’t much opportunity to talk to Ben about other things. I’m a hacker and mostly use the club for socializing and business, but I do like being out on a nice fall day. Ben has a really good long game, so he easily bested me without my handicap.

We went to the 19th hole and had a round. I’m the only single guy out of the group, and they love busting balls about how I must live the good life.

“Oh man to be single and getting laid all the time”

“Come on now, you should be getting laid even when you are married” I jabbed back at them. “Come on Ben, tell them, you get laid right?”

He smirked and said “of course”

I talked a little business and the two outsiders left.

I couldn’t wait to talk to Ben, “How’d it go?”

He said it was surprisingly easy and hadn’t thought much past actually meeting with her. She’s married too, but identifies as poly. I asked if a second date was planned and he said it was. I gave him a high-five.

“Hey so you met the kids huh?”

“Yeah… is that OK?”

“Yeah I trust Grace, and she trusts you. Besides it was bound to happen right?”

I’d fallen asleep last time and luckily woken up at like 3 in the morning. So this maybe cover in the future in case I don’t wake up in time.

It’s a weird place for me to be. When I date single mom’s I’m usually pretty hesitant to meet kids until it is well established I’m in it for the long haul. For the most part, those women haven’t been on board with what I want, so I haven’t really gotten to the meet the kids part. Grace is a fair bit younger than me, so my kids are tweens and teens, and hers are preschoolers. The few kids I did meet were teenagers like mine, and it was a terse, “Hello, nice to meet you”

Outside of her job she’s said she’s OK with the fallout that may come from being outed. After all she’s had to counsel LGTBQi+ teens and such and that there is some risk involved in all of this. Her and her husband are more than OK with teaching their kids about alternative lifestyles in a healthy way. I’ll just have to be respectful and treat them like any other friends kids. I mean I have swinger friends who’s kids have hung out with my kids in the past so this is just another flavor.

In other news, I put my house up because why can’t my life be more complicated? I bought some property when I first got divorced and have slowly made some improvements to it, and now with the equity in this house I can finally build the house I want. It’s pretty secluded and still in the school district so it’s a great balance for me and the kids. I have a shop built on it already, with a home office, so I’ll move into that until the house is complete. We’ll see how fast the house sells and go from there.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:30 am

Yeah, obviously a lot to juggle, haha.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:44 am

Life has been hectic, for a lot of reasons. I have an offer on my house, so that's fun. Now I need to pack, reduce, remove, etc. I've had Grace over my house for a quickie and we repeated the Weekend Date thing. This time Ben went out later in the evening for his date and I just hung out and we watched a movie. Once she put the kids down we had sex of course. Our official date was the usual, nice dinner somewhere, and then back to my place.

So this weekend coming up is a swinger national holiday. I have an invite and date to a house party with another friend who is open to some of those things. Between that and the usual kids things on Sunday I won't have a regular thing with Grace, although I think her and her husband are going to have some couples time anyway, and of course they have young kids so Sunday will be crazy.

Grace did ask about the party and what it entails, and she was very intrigued. It's a regular thing with select group of invited couples. When I told her where I was going, she asked a lot of questions, and things like how it worked, etc.

I asked her if she wanted to go, I'm sure I could introduce her and her husband and she said, "Maybe, or I could go with you."

So that's intriguing.

I have closing in a month, so life is going to be crazy. I also need to find some contractors so I can get my property graded and ready for spring construction. So I might end up renting a place so my kids have a room to go to when they are over. We'll see....