Hotwives in the wild, funny story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
WatchinginNJ
Player

Hotwives in the wild, funny story

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:35 am

So funny little story. Didn't know where to put it, so I figured here since it was getting a little long.

My oldest is in Highschool and he had his orientation recently. His mother and I still do things together, and everything is pretty cordial even though we're divorced.

So we do the walk around and watch the presentation. I walked by the guidance counselors table and kept thinking, "She looks familiar". This woman just kept catching my eye. Now I admit, wearing masks all the time? I hardly recognize people out of context when they have them on. Hell we ran into several of my sons friends parents who I see all the time, and I didn't recognize them. Of course the perv that I am, I kept staring at her chest (she has very small breasts which I prefer). I was looking at her and thinking, "She's just my type". Petite, dressed feminine, etc.

Anyway I'm oblivious and as we were walking out the door where they had the guidance center table set up, I stopped to ask a few questions. She was sitting down and as I asked my question she looked up at me, and said "[first name] right?" She addressed me by my first name right off the bat. Bam! it hit me, her eyes looking up at me was a familiar picture. So I addressed her back, "Mrs. [last name], right?"

I made the introductions, and she was very professional, answered the questions, and even offered to find some additional things that the school didn't offer. I ended it with a "Thanks"

"My pleasure"

My ex, who is my ex for a few reasons, particularly because she didn't have the sex drive I do, was super suspicious looking. "I don't even want to know" and walked away.

Now the Guidance Counselor and I have only hooked up a few times, her and hubby are really new to non-monogamy thing and progress has been very deliberate on their part. I've seen her 3 times in about 2 months? Only on the last time was there full blown sex.

I got a text almost as soon as I got to my car, "Glad to see you! Thank you for not being weird."

"hey we all got lives outside right? I'm sorry I didn't recognize you right away! The mask threw me off."

There's was a little back and forth and she asked if she could call me later.

I hadn't heard from her in awhile and figured maybe they were still processing it, or decided it or I wasn't for them. I always follow up with a nice text or DM telling someone I had a nice time, and she answered back saying it was wonderful and her and her husband were going to process it, etc. and that she'd reach out when she felt ready again. No pressure and I have a busy life, so to let a month or two go by happens.

She called and we talked. She said seeing me kind of got her revved up a little and said she wanted to see me again. So this weekend we're going to reconnect.

My week took a nice turn. She's a really lovely woman and I was wondering if we'd get another chance to reconnect. Super stoked to see her again.

bubbajack

Re: Hotwives in the wild, funny story

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:22 am

For the life of me, I cannot think why life wouldn't be better generally if this sort of encounter were normal, rather than - well - NOT. :roll:

Anyhow, I look forward hearing how the Guidance Counselr does at guiding your cock into her pussy! :twisted: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:53 am

bubbajack wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:22 am
For the life of me, I cannot think why life wouldn't be better generally if this sort of encounter were normal, rather than - well - NOT. :roll:

Anyhow, I look forward hearing how the Guidance Counselr does at guiding your cock into her pussy! :twisted: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:
Yeah life's too short to get worked up about stuff. We probably clicked because she's pretty chill anyway.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:59 pm

Keep us updated will you, she sounds real interesting.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:38 am

Well I had a great weekend.

What strange times we live in is all I can say. Now being a responsible adult we had the usual sex partner convo's previously, now with an added twist. I didn't know there was such thing as an instant Covid test? Well yep there is.

She's a pretty shy person in general so I had to laugh when she got all demure and was like, "I have to ask you a question? Would you mind taking a test?" and held up the Covid test kit. This keeps everyone from having to go through an awkward conversation with the county health board; she was like, "I know it''s stupid but I don't want to have the convo about it for contact tracing".

So we jam swabs up our noses and set them on the counter. I gave her a glass of wine, I figured maybe it would help her relax a little. We were staring at the tests and I was like, "The last time I was waiting for results like this it was a pregnancy test".

She started laughing and told me, "I was thinking the same thing!"

All was negative on the Covid front. I think my little joke seemed to lighten the mood. We fucked twice. She's pretty submissive in bed so far, and you have to make the first move. Once I got her going, she seemed to respond to what I was doing. She quiet, and mainly coo's, which I find super hot. It's early so I don't know if that's her style or just that we're still getting to know each other. In between the first and second time we sat around my family room naked with music playing on the TV. She stayed over until like 2 in the morning and it was nice talking and just lounging around. She told me just doesn't get much chance to get out of mom mode.

"It feels sexy to just be naked without worrying if your kid will bust in" she told me.

We met on a non-monogamous app, so for her she's looking for someone to spend time with in an open marriage situation. It's funny because I brought up the hotwife thing to her, and she said her and her husband are kind of familiar with it, but it doesn't really suit what they are looking for. She was pretty inexperienced and after a kid and a few years of marriage they thought that opening the marriage might be fun. As far as I know it's just her that's going out though, so who knows, it is what it is. She's looking for a FWB/dating on the side kind of thing which I'm cool with. I've done the poly thing, but I don't think this will be that. More than friends with benefits? If that's a thing.

As she was leaving we had a long kiss at her car and she told me she liked me and was glad I didn't make things hard. I guess she'd had a few dates before but dudes didn't want what she wanted or thought because she was open that she was easy? She asked me if I'd get tested again (STI, not covid) and that she would too, just to be fair. I told her she doesn't have to if she's only been with her husband. She a pretty genuine person and honestly has a lot more at stake than I do. So she's going to talk to her husband and tell him next time we're going to do it no-condoms.

I did ask a lot of questions, because I wanted to know where her and her husband were at. I dated a woman a few years ago in a similar situation and she was really looking for an easy way out of her marriage. I think they wanted to open things up as a last ditch effort to save things, and instead it just killed it. So while I love dating married women, it's not without it's complications. It would be way easier to just date unattached women.

So as she was leaving she asked when she could see me again. Next weekend I have the kids, so if it was going to be a weekend it'd have to be 2 weeks. She told me she had a habit of jumping into long term relationships, and had only been with 2 people besides me (Her husband and a college boyfriend), so maybe waiting 2 weeks would give her and her husband time to talk about things. When we were talking she did say how it was hard to have a 'proper date' when you were already married. We live an hour away from a nice college town, so next time I think Ill take her out for dinner somewhere out of the way. I'll see what she thinks about it once she goes home and spends a little quality time with her husband.

I did get a text from her on Sunday, "Saturday was very sexy. Thanks, can't wait to see you." so things are going well I suspect. We're going to try and talk on the phone tonight, so I'll see where her head is at after her weekend.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:59 am

So here's an update and a little more to give back and make it interesting. I've journaled on and off for years and have always liked writing. So from one lurker to another thank you for reading it. I'm not a hotwife, so this seems like the best place for it? It seems like an adventure is starting so what better place to talk about it.

So I got a text yesterday afternoon. "Are your kids with you tonight?"

"Nope, they go to their moms on school nights"

"Like some company?"

"Sure, I'll leave the garage open" We live in a close knit community, so this way no one sees her car parked at my house that might know her.

A little more about "Grace" as we'll call her. She's about 5'2", a natural blonde. She has shoulder length hair and pale skin. I'm half Italian, and generally darker than the white women I've dated, so my skin is a nice contrast to hers. She has small breasts, I guessed A's but she corrected me and said AA's. I like small boobs so I think they are great. Even thought they are small they look nice, and have nice pale nipples.

The dog started to bark when the garage door started to close. I got up and greeted her, and offered her wine which she gladly accepted.

"Can I kiss you hello?" I asked. I wasn't sure if this was going to be a talk night or fun night.

"I thought you'd never ask"

She kissed me back and I walked her into the family room from the kitchen. We sat on the couch and I shoed the dog away, although she was really sweet to him even though he was a pest. She sat next to me with her legs curled under her. She was pressed against me and I could smell her. I leaned to her and kissed her.

We talked a little while getting comfortable, but I figured she was here for a reason, "Are you here to seduce me?"

"Can't you tell? I'm wearing yoga pants and a hoodie"

"Going all out huh"

I put a hand up under the hoodie and felt her bare skin. I reached up and found a bare nipple. She was kind of nervously talking, so I nudged her to lift her arms. When she didn't resist I pulled her hoodie off and started back kissing her. I kissed her some more and even sucked on her nipples. She started to get into it, so I tugged at her waste band, "These."

She stood up and pulled off her yoga pants. Now I love watching a woman take her pants off, but Yoga pants? The way they caress their curves as they come off and sometimes catch a woman's underwear? Yowsers. Her underwear had slid down a little and was now barely covering her pubic hair. She pulled her pants off and adjusted her underwear. She gave a little motion like "Tada!" I told her, "I like those"

The yoga pants and hoodie may not have been for effect, but these were definitely fancy underwear. They were lacy and see through and I could see her landing strip peaking out. I pulled her down on my lap so she was straddling me, and she crossed her arms behind my neck and told me, "I didn't know what to wear." She made that mock voice women make when they imitate guys "Honey you should call him up and see if you can get laid."

"So hubby sent you over to get laid?"

"We both thought it would be fun"

She motioned for me to get my shirt off, so I stood up and took all my clothes off. I lifted her hips and pulled her panties off. I pushed her back on the couch and told her, "I'm going to go down on you now." I got her breathing pretty heavy and she was running her hands through my hair when she tapped me on the shoulder. "You have a condom?"

"In the night stand."

She jumped up and held her hand out to me to follow. We walked through the house and stopped in the doorway. She reached down and started to pull on my cock. I walked her over to the bed and pushed her down. pulled her legs around so she was almost off the bed. She spread open and stared at me while I put the condom on. She was cute in just her socks waiting for me. I took my time moving in and out of her and let the wetness build up and went at a steady pace. Here's the point where I tell everyone I have an 8 inch cock and it's as big as a coke can.... but reality is I'm average. I have to use skill and stamina instead of just brute size so I moved her a bit so I could fuck up a little and hit her g-spot. I reached down and rubbed her clit with my thumb and after a few minutes she told me she was coming. So I pushed her the rest of the way on the bed and finished her missionary until I came in the condom.

We sat and chit chatted for a little. I pulled the covers over me and I could feel her naked sex on my thigh as she draped her leg over me. I always love that feeling after sex.

She sat up and asked what time it was. I left my phone in the other room and had to fumble with the TV to find out.

She kissed me and joked "Well I gotta hit it and quit it."

As I was walking her out she asked if I had gotten my STI tests. As long as I'm regularly tested her and her husband are cool with bareback. If I (or her for that matter) change in status, we'll get tested. I was sitting on my couch in my robe and she bent over to kiss me. She told me she had a wonderful time and typed a message on her phone. "You're my first booty call!" I asked if she wanted to take a drive the weekend after next. She thought that sounded great.

"So you and your husband are cool?"

"I think we're both liking this"

So from here we'll see how it plays out.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:25 pm

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:35 am
Now the Guidance Counselor and I have only hooked up a few times, her and hubby are really new to non-monogamy thing and progress has been very deliberate on their part. I've seen her 3 times in about 2 months? Only on the last time was there full blown sex.
Really enjoying your story, the way you write, and the details. I was wondering if you could add some posts describing in more detail her selection process with you, and also those first couple of meetings with her (and hubby?); the details of each meetup in a separate post perhaps, and how it progressed each time.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:50 am

Mark K wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:25 pm
WatchinginNJ wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:35 am
Really enjoying your story, the way you write, and the details. I was wondering if you could add some posts describing in more detail her selection process with you, and also those first couple of meetings with her (and hubby?); the details of each meetup in a separate post perhaps, and how it progressed each time.
Thanks for reaching out, I appreciate the interaction. I'll give you the back story, but feel free to ask away on anything I may not have touched on. Not many places to talk about how you mess around with married people and everyone is cool with it. It's funny I've had worse reactions when people find out that everyone knows and is on board than if they think there's cheating.

"Oh so she's cheating"

"No, she has an open marriage."

"Oh that's weird"

We met on a lifestyle dating site. We live in upstate NY, and near a smallish city, so you have to do a lot of searching and checking and cast a wide net. She said she was in a city about an hour away, her and her husband had newly opened the relationship and that she wanted to take things slow. We did a zoom call for the first meet. I told her a little about myself, what I liked, etc. She explained the situation and asked if I was OK moving slowly. So we texted on and off for a few weeks and had a zoom "date". I asked if she'd like to take the next step and meet for coffee and see if there was an in-person vibe.

We met in person at what I thought was halfway and had coffee and just talked. That was really nice. It started slow because she is painfully shy, but part of the reason they talked about getting into it was because she wanted to try and expand her comfort zone.

I asked a lot of questions about pace, and if she really wanted it or was doing it to please her husband. I heard a lot of "he, him," but she was adamant that she was interested. From what she told me hubby helped weed through the prospects, but she had the final say. I hear a lot of single guys lament how hard it is to find a couple or woman who's interested but the biggest thing is, don't be a weirdo. She confirmed that for me.

It was just supposed to be coffee at an out of the way coffee place, but we ended up talking for a few hours. Besides getting the background out of the way I flirted with her pretty shamelessly and asked her about things you normally would when talking to a romantic interest. Somewhere during it I asked her, "Can I hold your hand?" There had already been a lot of light touching back and forth.

She smiled and said, "Yes I'd like that."

We talked a little while longer and she finally broke it off and told me as much as she could stay and chat for a few more hours she really needed to go. She gave me a long kiss on the lips, no tongue and said good bye.

I told her that I'd like to see her again, but to take a bit and think about it, go home and see where you and your husband are at on it. She thanked me and said she would.

So that was the first date. I haven't met hubby, but we've been talking lately, and she would like me to meet him eventually. His thing is he likes her going out and being adventurous and a little naughty. She's not doing this from a hotwife perspective, more like just an open marriage thing, but a lot of people are hotwives and don't label it such, so take from it what you will. We texted back and forth and between schedules, jobs and some travel for me, it was a few weeks until the next date.

Eventually she confessed she had fibbed on her location, and asked me if that was my real hometown. I don't hide my adventures, but I am discreet when asked, so I told her not to worry about it because I get wanting to be discreet. Turns out she lives only minutes away, and that caused a little anxiety and some of the delay for the next couple dates. But that seemed to relieve her fears a little and when I asked her if I could see her in person she told me she'd like that, as long as we made it a point to go out of our way. Cool.

We agreed to go out the next available Saturday.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:30 am

I did go out this Saturday so I'll write a summary here in the next few days. I had a PM ask a few questions, but I'll answer here.

As I discussed we met via a dating site that allows couples, singles to date in multiple combinations. She messaged me and said that she was married, but her husband knew and they wanted to open up their marriage. I "clicked" on her so to speak because she's my type, blonde, petite, small chest. There were a few pictures of her and her husband, but they are not dating together, just married. Although her face was obscured, I did get a few face pics from her after we moved to Kik. She's a very all American girl next door type is the best way too describe her; mousy but sexy I guess? We messaged back and forth for a few days and then agreed to a zoom date.

As an aside, when I was a teenager and just starting out learning about my sexual self, I had really narrow standards about what I thought was hot. As I've grown older I've come to learn some things are sexy I could just never have even comprehended in the past. Like MILF's? Nothing better than going to a kids soccer game, or my oldest's football games and seeing some cute mom in Yoga pants doting on a kid. Must be biological I guess? Like "huh she can take care of kids, so I find her attractive" Lots of other things of course, that's just one thing. I try to be as open and sex-positive as possible with my own kids, on an age appropriate basis of course. But I see my oldest doing the same thing, and I want to scream at him. "Dude look! All these cute girls have their own reasons for being attractive" Sins of the father I guess.

She is my type, but I can tell you that I'm a little different than her husband. I'm short, but still taller than her, and athletic, dark complexioned (I'm half Italian), and her husband is taller and lanky. She said they started with pillow talk because she didn't have a lot of experience he suggested that she go out and get some. She went on a few dates, but as far as I can tell I'm the only one that clicked, hence the big gaps between some of our initial meetings. I think there were a few frogs kissed is all I'll say.

I'll write up about my Saturday date next, and add how our first date went as part of it. I do appreciate the readers so thanks to all the lurkers out there!

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:47 am

Good beginning to your story!

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:47 am

southbound wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:47 am
Good beginning to your story!
Thanks!

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:46 pm

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:30 am
She said they started with pillow talk because she didn't have a lot of experience he suggested that she go out and get some.
This has some interesting possibilities. Looks like she may want to learn a few things from you, and have some pretty great experiences with you, that she can take home to hubby. What a great challenge for you!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:03 am

thanks for sharing. are you nervous about meeting hubby?

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:39 am

We went out Saturday night, this time with a little change up in how we do things. Grace called me a few days before and asked that we meet somewhere neutral and that her husband would drop her off. We had skirted around the subject but hadn't really come to a definitive agreement, mainly because I don't think he knew what he wanted. He told her he wanted to get introduced, so I figured 'what the hey'

As I've said, I live in beautiful upstate NY and we'd be driving to our date. I met them at a country gas station. I was early and they pulled up next to me. I got out, made my introductions and we shook hands. We were both pretty nervous, so I just kind of told him, "Thanks, she's a special lady, and I appreciate spending time with her."

That seemed to relax everyone.

She jumped in the car and we drove away. A little up the road I did my best to drive and get a kiss from her. She was dressed in a light summery dress, that was kind of see through with a camisole underneath. We had a wonderful dinner at a nice country Inn and got a chance to date like a couple. We openly flirted, held hands, that kind of stuff. This place had a tent set up with an outdoor bar and patio, so while we were waiting for our table we stood with our hips touching and had a drink. It was easy to tell that she smelled good, as I was so close to her.

Over dinner we did talk a little about some more personal and intimate details. She wants to date, and her husbands ok with that. She finds it hard to be intimate with someone without knowing them on a personal level so she's looking for something 'long term' in her eyes. I asked her how her and her husband were after us having sex twice now. I won't share their conversation, as its not mine to share, but I will say it had a positive impact, and she came to this date bolstered by that fact.

She asked me to take her back to my place. The downside of finding a secluded restaurant? We had a decent ride home, but she teased me a little by nibbling on my neck and rubbing my thigh while we drove.

When we got to my house it got heated pretty quick. She unbuttoned my shirt in the car, and finished pulling it off when we went in the house. We'd had the STI test results convo in the car and all was good from there. She was definitely more assertive than the last time we fucked. She pulled my pants down after unbuckling them and started to blow me in my kitchen. When I started to hoist her on the counter she stopped me and told me, "Not here." She ran off to the bedroom and I followed. She looked pretty sexy with her heels in her hands heading off to the bedroom.

I undid her dress and she took it off her shoulders, and then pushed her dress down. She has really responsive nipples so I had her moaning in a few seconds. I fell back on the bed with her and she started to stroke my cock, and then pushed me off her nipples. She moved down and started to blow me again. I told her to take her clothes off the rest of the way. When she got to her panties she asked me if I liked them and joked "I thought you'd see them a little more."

She started to blow me but I moved her into a sixty-nine. That only lasted a few minutes; by that point I think we were both ready to fuck. I asked her one more time, "Condom?" and she told me I didn't need one.

We started in missionary and then I flipped her around and told her I wanted to see her boobs while we fucked. She blushed pretty red and said it was embarrassing. I reached up and pulled and twisted her nipples like she liked and told her she was beautiful. She flushed red and came. When she did she leaned over and let me do the work, so I flipped her back and fucked her for awhile until I finally came. I asked her, "Can I come in you?"

She answered, "yes please."

That was all I needed.

The second time we met in person, we went to a chain restaurant in a town about 30 minutes away. We met in the parking lot and had agreed to meet for some appies and drinks. I wouldn't normally go to a place like this for a date, but she wanted it to be low commitment. We held hands and giggled and flirted, and when it was time to go I thanked her and walked her out to her car. I had agreed to a set "end-time", like I've said she wanted to be deliberate and take her time. When we got to her to car we made out some and she asked me to get into her car.

"I told my husband I'd let him know I was safe" and she tapped on her phone.

When we got in the car she said "We can make out, but that's all for tonight ok?"

So there was a lot of rubbing and over the pants kind of stuff, until I had to excuse myself. "I need to be a gentleman, but can I see you again?"

So there we agreed to see each other again. We texted a lot after that and it was a few weeks before we met again. I think she went on a few dates also, but I haven't asked, and it's not my business.

Back in the present we ended up having sex one more time. It was nice and slow and definitely a little more tender. We sat and drank water for awhile and she asked me to take her home. "I had a wonderful time, but I told hubby I'd be home tonight."

So I threw on some shorts and a T-shirt and she put her dress on after using the bathroom.

We drove to her house and I pulled in the drive way and asked if I could kiss her. It was really dark and I doubt no one could see in, so she did. She did tell me, "Maybe next time I'll stay the night if that's ok with you?"

Hell yeah.

We had a long phone convo yesterday and all seems to be doing well. They thought it wasn't too weird and are glad he met me. We talked that maybe I might come over but she has young kids so that's a little harder to manage. She's a bit younger than me, so her kid is still pretty young. I have my kids next weekend so she won't be coming over for a long stay. I think the time in between makes things a little better though. I have a feeling she's a bit of a serial monogamist, even if she is married. Maybe the deliberate time between will make things clear to what she wants.

I like "relationship" based sex anyways. The occasional one night stand is always fun, but long term I like some commitment with a sex partner so we'll see how this plays out. I do have some early things working with vanilla women so I have other options and a kink relationship thing too, but I'd be more than happy being a boyfriend to the right married woman. It's gotta work for everyone of course.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:42 am

eater wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:03 am
thanks for sharing. are you nervous about meeting hubby?
I just answered! But that was really in the moment, and more about, hey are you going to be cool? Like I said this isn't a traditional hotwife thing per se, they're more open to seeing where it goes not just a simple transactional relationship. I've met sex partners husbands before and sometimes it's normal and sometimes it gets weird quick.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:04 am

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:39 am
I asked her how her and her husband were after us having sex twice now. I won't share their conversation, as its not mine to share, but I will say it had a positive impact, and she came to this date bolstered by that fact.
Great update. Things seem to be progressing nicely. It appears from the quote that the experience is having the intended positive effect on her sex life at home; which must be exciting for her and her husband. That has to make you feel really good also.
Last edited by Mark K on Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:17 am

Mark K wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:04 am
WatchinginNJ wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:39 am
I asked her how her and her husband were after us having sex twice now. I won't share their conversation, as its not mine to share, but I will say it had a positive impact, and she came to this date bolstered by that fact.
Great update. Things seem to be progressing nicely. It appears from the quote that the experience is having the intended positive affect on her sex life at home; which must be exciting for her and her husband. That has to make you feel really good also.
Of course it does. I dig compersion. I like to see it from both sides too. I've met with a few cuckold couples and even though I'm active in kink with some other aspects, I have a hard time wrapping my head around the masochist needs that some cucks have. It's a little too draining for me. I like Domming women, but I don't have enough bandwidth to be the big Dom in the room so to speak. I tend to steer clear of those relationships.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:47 pm

Interesting to hear that she is getting more assertive in the bedroom. That seems like a great sign she is comfortable. Have you guys talked about, or do you think she will want to get more adventurous in bed also; to learn and experience things she does not do, or has not ever done, with her husband?

CurvyNerdMILF
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by CurvyNerdMILF » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:51 am

Love this thread!
I am: The female half of a married, polyamorous stag/vixen pair
Available for: I’m pretty polysaturated at the moment.
Current fantasy: (Pondering…)
My adventures: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63778

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:09 am

CurvyNerdMILF wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:51 am
Love this thread!
Thanks, I did read yours also, subscribed!

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:52 am

So a big update and maybe a change of direction?

My ex-wife and I live very close to each other. She took the house, and I bought one in the same school district so the kids would be able to ride to school or from school with no issues regardless of what parent they are staying with. My oldest is a rising football star (yeah I'm bragging) and a gym rat. He's in high school now, we've given him a lot of freedom and he's been very responsible with it.

Grace and I had been texting all week, and she was a little sad it looked like our schedules wouldn't mesh. So I offered up last night (Thursday) as I had the kids for the weekend. She got excited, said she just needed to OK it with hubby, but it sounded good. She came over my house at 8 pm and we quickly got to business.

We were done, just lying on the bed, and thank god my oldest is the loudest of all my kids (my youngest is a fucking ninja and would have been staring at me before I knew he was there). I hear him yelling, "Dad! I need a ride"

Well he'd been at the gym with one of his workout buddies and got dropped off at my house so he could pilfer creatine powder.

I told her to hold tight and quickly closed the door. Of course he came banging on my door looking for me. I yelled through the door to give me a second to get dressed.

So I had the conversation with him that I had a friend over while I took him home. The kids have open access to my house and I don't want that to change. I did tell him to tread cautiously if he doesn't find me right away, and maybe I'll try to remember to close the door even though I'm alone 50% of the time.

Grace thought it was funny but was also a little mortified when I got back. My oldest is smart, bright and respectful, but he does go to the same school she works at. When we talked about it she said she'd have to really think about how to handle this going forward and maybe it was a little reckless to come over so early.

It gets into a really weird area because I am 100% honest with my kids. We are sexpositive with them and always try to explain things in an age appropriate way. I've been asked about mundane things like where babies come from to trickier stuff like what's a pansexual. So explaining that people can have a relationship like this isn't hard, but it hits close to home because of her job. I would feel uncomfortable asking him to keep a secret like that, because we've always taught that "Good secrets have an expiration date" kind of thing. I mean he knows that some things are just not other peoples business, so there's that. I have dated a few of the Moms around town too, just not like this.

Who knows anyway? I still have to talk to her tonight, as she may decide that was a risk too far and look elsewhere. I've been enjoying my time with her but I don't want to cause problems for her either.

Modern problems huh?

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:28 pm

Well, that could put a damper on things now. Perhaps the experience, and the sex, are worth it for her to risk it with you. You both seem to be enjoying it, you are past the initial stages, and you are a good fit for her (she has had problems finding compatible men to date for this purpose), so maybe it will continue. Time will tell. I for one hope it will. So, besides that, how was the sex? haha...

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:03 am

I seriously hope it resolves itself and Grace continues to spend time with you. You sound like a perfect fit as an extramarital couple and her husband seems to be comfortable with your relationship as well. Those types of relationships are hard to find and should be cherished. IMO, Grace sounds like an incredibly sexy woman!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:43 am

Nice story. Hope it works out for you. Will check back regularly for progress.
And I like the writing style too.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:15 am

Love reading about this adventure that you are on. Your writing is superlative.
Thanks for sharing the details of how the relationship has evolved and the conversations leading the way.
Your efforts are greatly appreciated.