exhibitionist gf

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
OceansCPL
Virgin

exhibitionist gf

Unread post by OceansCPL » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:01 am

This is a completely true story. On a recent vacation, while playing in the hotel room at night, I suggested to my mature GF that she stand in front of the huge window in the negligee she was wearing and masturbate. It didn't take much convincing. I had already taken her panties off, but she still wore a cute, lacy black top. She had been playing with a vibrator in bed, so she brought it with her to the window. The lights were low, so I turned on one next to her that showed her great body off really well.
She slid the vibrator inside her pussy and rubbed her clit. She has admitted to me that being watched while she masturbates really arouses her. I pulled the negligee down below her tits and cupped them with my hands. There were houses nearby where anyone looking could clearly see her. She got more and more excited as I described the scene that anyone could observe. Then, I saw here reflection in the glass as she tilted her head back with her blonde hair down her back. I swear she looked like Marilyn Monroe and told her so.
TBC

OOAA

Re: exhibitionist gf

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:58 pm

Hot moment! Congratulations!

Mgcouplemn
Player

Re: exhibitionist gf

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:47 pm

We also love playing and fucking at hotel windows, we usually get a room on the 1st 0r 2nd floor window facing the parking lot.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.