Three Weeks

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
anton
Virgin

Three Weeks

Unread post by anton » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Hot Girlfriend/Wife story: THREE WEEKS

Author note - You know, it's kind of nice posting stories here, versus the general sex story sites. Getting the immediate feedback is fun. So, I looked through my unpublished stuff to see what might fit in the hotwife category, and this is frankly, probably my hottest. I'm going to do something weird though. Chapters 1 and 2 are not hotwife - the story initially started as a general college sex story, but (I laugh at myself at how inevitable this is) with each chapter it drifted deeper into hotgirlfriend then into hotwife territory. SO, I'm going to start with chapter 3, which is where the girlfriend shows up. Chap 3 is hot, 4 is red hot, and chap 5 onward is where the whole world melts down, if you're a hotwife fan, so please keep reading. I'll include a brief synopsis of Chap. 1 and 2 to get situated.
I hope you enjoy, please let me know. If there is a good reponse, I'll post the entire series. Many thanks.

THREE WEEKS
CHAPTER THREE

[background of Chap. 1 and 2: College student Kevin has a new roomate, Brad, who is football star and basically the campus stud that has every woman on campus fighting to get his cock. But, he's surprised to find Brad's an extremely likable guy and in fact, despite Brad's exceptional sex drive, he's really a hopeless romantic at heart - but a romantic who helplessly follows his dick around as he bounces from woman to woman. But without exception, every woman is helpless against Brad's virile attraction. Since they share a tiny two-bed dorm room, Kevin has been the main beneficiary, as Kevin typically lies in his bed ostensibly sleeping while the campus' hottest women get naked and fucked by Brad in the same room. Kevin has seen things he never thought he'd see, including his long-term secret crush, Wendy from next door, completely naked and fucked. But now, Kevin's girlfriend is coming for a three week visit, and Kevin is understandably nervous what might happen, bringing her into this sexually charged environment. He's particularly surprised by her reaction, in the tight confines of their shared bedroom, to the sight of Brad's enormous cock the first time she sees it...]

As September turned into October, all the visual stimulation was starting to get to me. I had certainly enjoyed my voyeuristic month, seeing numerous different incredibly hot chicks get naked and endlessly fucked by Brad from about ten feet away. My hand and dick were worn out from the nightly workouts, but there is only so much watching you can take. Gradually, I began to feel more and more sexually frustrated at my own lack of success at getting any. I started calling Jennifer more and more frequently, telling her I missed her, which was true, and not entirely for the sex (mostly, but not entirely). I was running up some pretty substantial phone bills.
One morning, she called me with big news. I answered the phone and climbed back into bed, knowing it was her and eager to hear her voice while I jerked off. We didn’t ever actually have phone sex, she was actually still too much of a prude for that. But she did like to “talk sexy” in a prudish (almost nerdy) kind of way. She would almost never say ‘cock’ or ‘fuck’; she’d use euphemisms and double entendres in a girlish way. More coarse and slutty would of course run more to my taste, but I was so starved for female contact that I was glad to get what I could.
“Omigod, Kevin, guess what?” she asked. “A Senior girl I know is driving down to spend the second half of the semester in Texas, and she’ll be passing right through Claremore.” My dick stood up to attention. Was she saying what I thought she was saying?
“She offered to give me a ride down.” Yes. Yes. Yes!
I paused. “But how will you get back?” I asked.
“That’s the best part,” she replied, “I found another girl who wants to fly to her home town and bring her car back to school, and I convinced her to do it sooner than she’d planned, and give me a ride back!”
I replied, “Awesome! That’s some pretty good finagling, so how long will you be here?”
She giggled to herself and paused, “Well…”
“Come on, tell me!”
“…I don’t know if you’ve been a good enough boy...”
Mmmm. These words gave me a tingle all through my crotch. Whenever she used her teasing, sexual play voice on the phone, I always started leaking pre-cum immediately. I plunged my hand inside my beltline, grabbed my dick and started pumping it almost without thinking. “Come on, tell mee…” I said a little more dreamily.
“Hmmm…”, she said, “…I think somebody may be getting a little too excited for their own good. Would you mind telling me what your hand is doing right now?”
“Holding the phone.” I said.
“No, the other hand…”, she said playfully.
“ummm…” I said, “you know…”.
“Yes, I do know, you bad boy,” she teased, “and you better get a good hold on it for what I’m about to tell you… I’ll be there for three weeks.”
“What! Are you serious? How is that possible?” I said.
“Isn’t it great?” she said, “It’s right after mid terms, and all my exams are early, and then we get a few days fall break, and then… well, I’m going to play hooky for a week and a half.”
“Oh my God, that’s awesome. Are you sure that’s okay?” I forced myself to ask, while the throbbing in my balls was telling me it’s very okay.
“Yep, sure, I’ve already lined up people to take notes for me.” She was nothing if not organized.
“Oh, man, that is so incredible”, I half-said, half-groaned.
“There’s just one problem,” she said teasingly.
“What’s that?”
“Where am I going to find a bed to sleep in all those three weeks?” she said in a mock-damsel-in-distress voice.
I panted in response.
“Do you think maybe I could stay in your bed with you and your hard, wet dick?”
Three weeks, I thought. “Ungggh” I immediately began spraying the insides of my sheets with sperm.
“Oh baby,” she said as she listened to my sounds of orgasm, “you better save some for me” she said sweetly.

The subsequent weeks waiting for Jennifer’s visit seemed to drag on forever. I was so horny and frustrated, I couldn’t stand it. Brad got a new girl, a tiny Asian (Japanese, I think?) hottie, with unusually great tits for an Asian. It was awesome, but a little scary to watch her tiny body get nearly split in two by his oversize cock. This was nice to pass the time, but it only made my horniness worse.
At last the day finally arrived that Jennifer was to drive down. The girl giving her a ride was a friend of hers named Carrie, a senior whom I had never met. Carrie was going to take some classes at a Christian school nearby, and planned on dropping Jen off and reaching her school by nightfall. When I heard this, I couldn’t help thinking that Jen was not exactly mixing with the kind of crowd that would help get her past her prudish tendencies as I would have liked.
All day, I hung around my dorm room and watched the clock, and felt like I would burst waiting for her to arrive. My mind kept going in circles all day, not daring to believe the fact that today I would have sex! I purposefully made up my mind that I wouldn’t jerk off that day and instead save it all up, to make it all the better when she got there, but it was tough. I kept thinking about how I was gonna get laid, and was erect a lot of the time. After a while, I allowed myself to rub my cock a little through my jeans. Then, I figured I didn’t want it to ache, so I let it out of my pants. Then, I figured it wouldn’t hurt to touch it a little as long as I didn’t come. In the end, I pretty much succeeded in partially giving myself blueballs. Lame, I know, but I didn’t care. Nothing mattered but the thought that my cock would be inside a genuine vagina within a few hours.
At last, the phone rang and Jen was at the gate, on her way up. Yes! Brad was going to be out for hours, so I figured I was about 60 seconds from sex. My cock started rising again by itself, untouched. But then, I heard another voice on the background over the phone.
“Oh, hold on,” Jen said, “Carrie wants to know if she can come up and use your restroom.”
Damn!
“Uh, sure, that’d be fine, of course,” I said without enthusiasm. Hopefully Carrie would do her business and move along. I groaned inwardly at the fear that she might stay and talk. I was thinking of this after hanging up the phone, when I realized - what the hell am I doing - my cock was hanging out of my pants, fully erect, and both girls would be there within seconds. I scrambled to painfully jam it down into my pants and to then button up tightly over the rock hard erection. It hurt, and it looked ridiculous, and it clearly had no intention of going down. I made sure the door was unlocked, and sat on my bed, putting a pillow on my lap, just as there was a knock at the door.
“Come in!” I yelled.
The door opened, and in ran Jen, smiling widely and pulling a little roller suitcase behind her. She looked…well…okay. I was momentarily surprised at my own reaction and mild disappointment. I guess not seeing Jen for a few months, in my mind’s eye after much sexual fantasizing about her, I had turned my memory of her into a pure sex goddess. Also, in the last months I had seen six different unbelievably hot girls naked nightly, and my perceptions had become a little warped. Don’t get me wrong, Jen’s an attractive girl. But she was dressed exceptionally plainly, in a granola-y long skirt, Birkenstocks, and a large, large, baggy grey sweatshirt. Whereas, in my fantasies, without exception, she was always in mini-skirts, heels, and a bra, if anything. Oh well, the important thing is that she was here, and I knew she’d always look great naked. Those breasts! The thought of them made my dick pulse out a little juice under the pillow.
She ran up to give me a hug, but suddenly stopped a step from my bed and looked at me sitting oddly on the bed, hiding my erection, with a sardonic and knowing smile on her face.
“Is that a pillow in your lap, or are you just glad to see me?” she giggled. She ran forward again and knocked me over onto my back with a ferocious hug, kissing me on the lips. It was great.
After a moment, she rolled off me (and the pillow) and yelled, “Carrie?”
“Yes?” called a girl’s voice from just outside the door.
“Aren’t you coming in?”
“Oh, yes…I just wanted to give you time to do your, um, kissy kissy, um, thing,” she replied hesitantly. Still not entering the room, Carrie continued, “Um, are we allowed to be in here, in a boys’ dorm?”
Jen gave me a look and kind of rolled her eyes, as if to say, can you believe this priss? “Yes! Carrie, come in! It’s a coed dorm!” she shouted. Then, to me, “do you see what I’m dealing with, living in an all-girls’ school?”
Jen and I looked up as Carrie warily came into the room. And wow. I couldn’t believe it. The very last thing I would have ever expected. Carrie was HOT. Smoking. I mean, she was dressed even more conservatively than Jen, although much tidier, like she was ready for church, but that didn’t change the fact that she was stunningly beautiful, like a southern belle with conservatively-styled auburn hair. The clothing also couldn’t hide the fact that, under all that, she had a great body, very busty but slender.
“Hello, you must be Kevin,” she said rather primly and formally, walking over to politely shake my hand. I became acutely aware that I was sitting on a bed with a pillow over my still-hard erection. She almost looked a little surprised that I was still sitting with ladies present in the room, as if she was thinking, where are his manners. But standing up was completely out of the question, for reasons which would never in a million years cross her mind.
“Jennifer has told me so much about you,” she said, and glanced at Jen, then noticeably blushed. “She is so wild, the things she says.” Carrie continued, now deeply blushing. I nodded uncertainly, and couldn’t for the life of me imagine someone thinking my prudish Jen was ‘wild’.
Nevertheless, I couldn’t take my eyes off Carrie’s beautiful features. She wandered over to the window and looked out. “This is such a pretty campus,” she said, “I love the architecture.” I said nothing, but stared at her bosom, in profile, which despite all the layers of material over it, was clearly massive. I felt Jen’s hand on my chin, and she pulled sideways on it, turning my head to look at her. Her eyes glared into mine meaningfully, and she made a mock-stern look, then smiled.
“I suggested that Carrie stay and have dinner with us, since she’ll miss the dining hours at her school,” Jen said.
No. No. No. I thought. I need alone time, now. Dinner would push back my time-to-ejaculation by hours.
Jen must have noticed the look of devastation on my face, because she giggled and furtively slipped her hand under the pillow, giving my erection a quick squeeze through my pants. It felt so great I almost moaned out loud. Carrie started to turn back from the window, and Jen quickly pulled her hand back, then said, looking in my eyes meaningfully, “Kevin, maybe you can help Carrie. She wanted to find someplace where she could buy a present for her new roommate. Before dinner.” The last words she said with special emphasis. I gleefully realized I’d get a chance to be alone with Jen after all.
I asked Carrie what she was thinking of, and she said a bookstore. “I wanted to get my new roommate a book of Christian affirmations, or something uplifting, a daybook,” she said.
I gave her directions, not to the bookstore I usually went to, but to the bookstore on the far, far side of campus. “The parking is really bad, though, so you should probably walk. It’s a beautiful walk right through the center of campus.” As I said this, I heard Jen giggling, knowing what I was up to, trying to maximize the alone time I’d get with Jen.
Carrie’s beautiful face lit up. “What a wonderful idea. I’d love to see the famous building with the spires.”
I said, “Oh the chapel? Yes, it’s terrific. You could probably even catch a tour, we have plenty of time before dinner.” The last words I had trouble getting out because I started to giggle, as I felt Jen shake, trying to suppress a laugh.
Carrie thought that was great, and said goodbye and headed out the door.

Alone at last. The moment the door closed, Jen pounced on top of me, locked her lips on mine, rubbing her hands on my back. However unsexily she was dressed, the intimate touch of a female felt unbelievably good. We made out for a second, then she suddenly broke off, and looked at me reprovingly.
“You couldn’t keep your eyes off her.” Jen said mock-accusingly. “I don’t know if I should reward such behavior.”
I gave a pained look, and she smiled.
“Well, don’t get your hopes up, she’s such a prude. She might even be a virgin.” Jen said playfully.
“Oh, you think?” I said sarcastically, and kissed her aggressively.
By now, my cock had been pouring precum all over the insides of my underwear, and it was sopping wet in there. It’s funny how much more leaks out when you think you’re going to have sex (as opposed to just watching it, for example). It’s like your balls know, and they want you to be wet and ready.
Jen stood and pulled down her skirt, kicking it off her feet, and then reached down, and lifting her heels one by one, pulled off her sandals. Every moment, as she took off those dowdy clothes, she got sexier and sexier. She pulled her sweatshirt over her head, leaving a t-shirt which rose up, partially caught in the sweatshirt. I caught a glimpse of the lower curve of one breast before the shirt fell down again. Even that glimpse was enough to ring me like a bell. Enough to remind me how utterly magnificent her breasts were.
She crossed her forearms in front of her and grabbed the lower edge of the t-shirt and began to pull it off, when she noticed my panting stare at her chest, and she stopped, smiling.
“Oh, yes, my breasts. I forgot how much you love them,” she teased, still holding the hem of the t-shirt up, showing her belly button but no more. Sure I loved them, but the way she said it made it sound like a matter of personal preference, which it wasn’t. Empirically, they were phenomenal, perfect, awesome. Any male in the world would agree. She grinned, watching my longing face, and slowly pulled the t-shirt up, at last revealing them to my hungry eyes.
Wow. I blinked, and stared some more. They were even better than I remembered. The shape, the fullness, the skin, the nipples, everything, perfect. Possibly, I thought, they looked bigger. I wondered if that was possible.
“Am I crazy or are they bigger?” I asked.
Jen laughed. “I thought you’d appreciate that. I went on the pill last month, and yes, I think they did get bigger. That or maybe I’m still a growing girl”
I had thought before they couldn’t be improved; I had thought that their size was just right, but now, I was forced to admit that growing them from a B/C cup to their new size, more like a C/D cup, had pushed them into new levels of sexiness. She had pulled the t-shirt completely off and then her panties, and now stood there confidently, completely naked and barefoot, and I was amazed at how sexy she looked. I couldn’t believe this was the same girl who had walked into the room minutes before. How could a girl look so hot naked and so plain when clothed?
I stood and pulled my shirt off quickly, and then began to unbutton my pants, but Jen came forward and stopped me.
“Let me do it,” she said, and reached down, opening the button on my pants and pulling the zipper down. This released much of the pressure, and the sides of the pants fell open, letting my erection inside my boxers ease forward into the opening. Jen didn’t pull them the rest of the way off, however. Instead, she reached forward and began rubbing me through my boxers, up and down the shaft. It felt fantastic, and she slipped her fingertips inside the pants, so she could run her hand further down inside. She slipped her hand in deeper, and I shifted my hips to make more room for her hand, and my pants slid halfway off my hips. Her hand continued down until she cupped my balls through the light material, inside my pants but still on the outside of my boxers. I was in heaven.
She slid her hand back up, and then I felt her fingertips searching for the opening at the front of the boxers, which had a single small button. She opened the button, and then I felt her fingertips go into the opening. She spread her fingers and pushed in so her whole hand was inside the opening and inside my boxers. She shuffled around in there, making exquisite, brushing contact with the bare skin of my cock, until she located it and positioned her open hand completely around it, but not touching it. I ached with the nearness of her cool soft skin to my bare cock, untouched by female hands for so many months.
She looked at me with a serious look. “I know how much you love this moment.”
I nodded, trembling.
She giggled, “It sure it wet in here…So. My hand is inside your pants, curled around your bare skin. I could touch you and work you all over, from here…” I felt her pinky and thumb lightly touch my shaft up near the head, then release. “…to here.” Now, she touched my testicles, with her index and middle fingertips, massaging lightly small circles on them. Each contact was like honey.
“Or…” she teased, “I could pull my hand out of your pants, turn around and go home. Leave you aching and full and frustrated. Hmmm.” She put the index finger of her other hand on her chin, pretending to think it over.
“I think I’ll stay,” she said suddenly, and grabbed my cock fully, immediately sliding and rotating her hand up and down on the wet, precum-soaked skin. It was beyond description. Sure, I had been jerking off daily for months, but I felt like my cock had never been touched before. The sensation was so perfect, so indescribably pleasurable, I couldn’t believe it. Her cool skin was perfectly soft, yet firm. The slipperiness of the wetness was exquisite. Actually feeling the touch of a woman’s hand was everything I had fantasized for the past few aching months. She continued to jerk me off through the hole in my boxers for several minutes, then suddenly pulled my pants and boxers all the way off, leaving me naked.
I knew I had only minutes left, with all my pent up semen, so I sat Jen down on the bed, and got her to lie back. She brought her knees up, and then spread them wide. I could see she was already wet, and I reached my hand down to rub her wet opening. Yes, she was dripping wet.
I climbed between her thighs, and aimed my cock at her opening. The head slid around some, and I searched around for the opening, but without success. I leaned back, so I could get another look, and then aimed the tip of my cock for the right spot. She was very wet, and I was soaking with precum, but still there was resistance. I pushed harder, and then felt something start to give way a little bit. At last, my cock began to go in, and the forward pressure turned into a squeezing pressure around my head and shaft. It continued to take force to push it further in, due to the tightness. Finally, I was fully inserted.
I was amazed. I mean, I’m not the best-endowed guy, not by a long shot, and pretty narrow, but her pussy was so tight that even my cock filled her completely, and it squeezed with so much pressure all around my shaft. It was almost uncomfortably tight. Almost, but not. Not uncomfortable. It was perfect.
I pumped my hips in and out joyfully, feeling incredible pleasure, but above all, shock that I was actually having sex. Her tight, wet pussy could not have been better, and my head spun with the sensation, her smell, and my excitement. Almost before I realized it, I was coming, thrusting as deeply as I could, pumping squirt after squirt of sperm inside her tight hole.
Jen looked up at me happily. I was a little embarrassed that I had come so quickly, but I think we both expected it, the first time I was getting any after such a long time. I pulled off her and lied down beside her, hugging her as she planted kisses all over my face. Jen was obviously very happy. As usual, she hadn’t come or made any obvious display of pleasure, but that was pretty typical for our lovemaking. In any case, she seemed delighted to be there, with me.
We lied around in the bed, talking and catching up.
I hadn’t told Jennifer much about Brad, mainly because I didn’t want her to know about all my voyeuristic adventures. Nevertheless, in conversation on the phone I had mentioned little things about how he was very attractive and seemed to do very well “with the ladies”, and what he was like as a roommate, but in truth I had only given her a fraction of the real picture.
After we’d been hanging out in the room for about an hour, playing, talking, and generally reveling in the joy of being together again, she asked about Brad
“So where’s your ‘stud’ roommate, I’m curious to meet him.” She asked.
“Oh, I actually made arrangements with him to be out of the room for a while so we could get ‘reacquainted’”.
“Well isn’t that considerate of you,” she said slyly, giving my butt a squeeze. “Are you sure you weren’t afraid I’d meet your hunky buddy and fall for him?” she teased playfully.
I paused, and I think she saw a trace of worry or something in my face, because she quickly said, “Sweetie, you know I’m just kidding. I’m in love with you and only you, and will always be in love with you, and I don’t care if I never see another guy again. In fact, I don’t ever want to leave this room again.” With that, she climbed up over me and began smothering me with little kisses, and I soon relaxed and we were soon rolling around on the bed, back at it again.

A half-hour later, we figured Carrie would be coming back soon, so we both got dressed and hung around sitting on the bed, listening to some music. Back in those clothes, Jen looked just as plain as she had when she walked in. I shook my head in disbelief, knowing what I knew was hidden under that sweatshirt.
Just then the door burst open, and in came Brad, in workout clothes and listening to music with earphones. He popped out the earphones as he came through the door, and said to me, “Hey buddy, how’s it going?” and stood for a moment grinning at us, before heading over to his closet.
Both of us had reflexively turned our heads toward him as he burst in, and out of the corner of my eye, I had seen Jen’s jaw drop as she stared at Brad grinning at us.
“Hey Brad, how’s it going?” I said.
“Not bad, not bad.” He said as he looked down, trying to untangle the wires of his earphones.
“Oh, this…” I said, looking over at Jen, but she was still sitting there, staring, frozen, with her jaw open. I hesitated, looking at her, then continued, “This is Jennifer, the girl I told you about.”
Brad glanced over and nodded, “’ssup” as he turned to put his player away on the shelf. Jen, usually so chatty, was uncharacteristically short of words, and said nothing. Her mouth had finally closed, but she was still in the same dumbstruck position, staring at Brad.
“Hey Kevin, what are you thinking ‘bout dinner?” Brad asked, while suddenly taking his shirt off and pulling open the door of his closet. He went behind the door, and pulled off his shorts, and then came out wearing only a towel, holding it around his hips with one hand. I looked over, and Jen’s jaw had dropped again, her tongue almost hanging out. Now she just stared and stared, I saw her eyes moving up and down his athletic body.
“We’re taking Jen’s friend to dinner; I was thinking to Donaldson Hall, you wanna come?” I said.
“Sounds good, I’ll just be one minute,” Brad said as he headed out to the showers, grabbing a change of clothes on the way out.
Jen still had not said anything, and her eyes followed his back as we went out the door. We were left, silent, in the still room. I was about to ask her if she was okay, when Carrie knocked on the door.
“It’s me, Carrie.”
“Come in!” I yelled.
She bustled in carrying a bookstore bag, looking fantastic.
“You were right, that Chapel is just darling…” Carrie started talking at length about the tour and her love of the campus. Jen remained quiet, and I chatted with Carrie for a few minutes, enjoying the freedom to stare directly into her beautiful face as I talked to her, until Brad came back into the room, in a t-shirt and jeans, having dressed in the shower. He was rapidly rubbing the towel over his wet hair, and ran right into Carrie, standing with her back to the door. Almost knocking her over.
“Oh!” she yelped.
With lightning fast reflexes, he kept her from falling over by wrapping his arm around her waist. She spun around in his arm with an angry look on her face, then stood face to face with him and suddenly froze, staring up into his face, his arm still around her. Her huge breasts were touching his chest.
“I am so, so sorry,” Brad said to her, still not letting go of her waist, “I had no idea you were there. Hi, I’m Brad.”
Carrie gazed up at him, and nodded slightly. I noticed to my side that Jen had pretty much the same, staring expression on her face. Both girls were helpless.
“Brad this is Carrie.” I said. Carrie said nothing, still gazing.
“Cool. Are we going?” Brad said, releasing Carrie’s waist and throwing his towel into the closet.
I had actually been getting pretty horny while talking with Carrie in all her prim and proper hotness, and was thinking I’d rather stay in my room with Jen, to try for a repeat performance. “Why don’t you two go, I think Jen and I will stay in.”
“Oh yeah?” said Brad, and it seemed to finally dawn on him that Jen was there, and who she was, and he broke into a grin. “Good. Good for you, man,” he said to me with an encouraging smile, and turned to Carrie. “Shall we go?” he said, opening the door. Carrie nodded mutely almost as if in a trance, and started shuffling towards the door to follow Brad obediently. The shopping bag fell out of her hand onto the floor with a loud thud as she left. It fell over and a large, hardback book tumbled out and lay face-up on the floor as the door closed behind Brad and Carrie. The cover read, “Daily Affirmations in Faith.”

After the door closed behind them, Jennifer sat distractedly on the bed, lost in thought.
I watched her in uncomfortable silence for a moment, then said, “So… what do you want to do for dinner? Want to go out?…Or, maybe we could just order a pizza?” She nodded distractedly.
“Sure…pizza sounds good.”
“Um okay, I’ll call…” I said.
While I got the phone and placed the order, she still sat there thinking to herself. After I hung up, we watched my little TV for a while, but she was only half paying attention. I tried to make conversation, asking about her drive, and about Carrie, but she didn’t seem very talkative.
Finally, trying to make conversation, I asked, “So what did you think of Brad?”
She seemed to wake up and look at me. “Oh, Brad… He seems really nice. I mean, I mean,” she stammered, “you know, you told me he was…um…attractive, but…”
“But you didn’t expect him to look like that?” I finished for her.
“Yes, I mean no, I didn’t expect that he’d be so incredibly good looking, I mean. Is he like a model or an actor?”
“Actually, yes, he told me he’s done a bunch of magazine and film modeling.” I answered without enthusiasm.
That seemed to trigger her, and she suddenly started talking like a dam had burst, “Ohmygod, I can totally see that, I mean, it’s like I’ve never seen anyone so perfect up close before isn’t it weird, I mean, it’s like you only see people like that on TV or in movies and you don’t think they exist in real life and then he’s standing there, right in front of you, and he’s your roommate, and he’s perfect, and he’s in such good shape, his body is so solid, and did you see his chest and his abs, and his thighs and his…” her voice trailed off for a moment “…umm his body, and that face, that perfect face and features. Omigod, he must have girls crawling all over him all the time. Why didn’t you tell me, I mean, what’s it like, living with him, here, all the time, here in this room, in this very room?” Her eyes danced around the room, over Brad’s things, his clothing in the closet, his bed. As if she were looking for his ghost to suddenly appear from these artifacts.
She didn’t really wait for me to answer, and she went on and on in similar fashion, although she gradually talked herself out over a few minutes and sort of became herself again. As she cooled, she still continued to ask different questions about Brad, but in a more, “oh, by the way…” “I’m curious about…” -type of way.
After a bit, she finally seemed to catch herself and she said, “Kevin, don’t mind me, I’m just curious about your roommate, is all. I’m just...surprised you didn’t say more about him. Anyway, sweetie, I don’t want you to read too much into me talking on about him, it’s nothing, really. I’m just curious. That, and I’ve been stuck at an all-girls campus for six weeks now, and am getting re-oriented about what men look like,” she joked. “I told you, I love you, and only you, and you’re the guy for me…”
To prove her point, she started climbing onto me as I sat on the edge of the bed, removing her sweatshirt to reveal a nice halter top she had put on under it, and sat down on my lap, facing me with her legs and arms around me, kissing me hard on the mouth. After a long moment, she broke off the kiss, and said, “Now do you believe me?”
I made a play-skeptical expression, and said, “I’m not so sure…”
She smiled and got a twinkle in her eye. “Maybe this will convince you.”, and pulled her feet behind her, off the bed, and began sliding down my front until her knees were on the floor, leaving her face-to-face with my zipper. I loved seeing her face there, and she reached up and started lowering my zipper. I was thrilled; oral sex was something she had done before, but very rarely. On those occasions when she did, however, she was great at it.
When the zipper was halfway down, she stopped, and said, “Wait, I forgot something.” Damn, I thought. What had she forgot?
She reached up to the upper edge of the front of her loose halter top, and grabbed it firmly in both hands, grabbing with it the upper edge of her bra too, then suddenly firmly pulled them both out and down, exposing her perfect breasts and tucking the fabric under them. Her incredible breasts were lifted up and compressed by the material, squeezing them together and thrusting them out. “I thought you might like to see these,” she said, staring down at them, as if she herself was impressed by how perfect they were. Yes. Yes.
The nipples were erect, and she looked away from the breasts up to my eyes. I looked down at her, kneeling in front of me, with her magnificent breasts coming over her top, and her eyes sexily staring at me with her mouth opened suggestively. “Is it okay if I suck your cock?” she asked with a pouty look and unzipped me the rest of the way. I didn’t even respond, I was so stunned to hear Jen talk like that, but I think it was a rhetorical question.
She pulled my pants and underwear down to the floor, leaving them around my ankles, and my erection popped up right in front of her face. She didn’t immediately suck it, but instead seemed to just want to look at it for a moment; she leaned forward and laid her ear on my thigh and gazed at my rock-hard erection fully engorged with veins and head fully inflated as if under high pressure, inches in front of her face, licking her lips sexily. She reached up with her hand and delicately took it between two fingertips, her thumb and forefinger, putting her thumb on the sensitive under side about mid-shaft. I groaned in pleasure from even this minimalist contact, and she slowly squeezed and released rhythmically with her thumb and forefinger while she gazed at it, smiling. Then she began to slowly flex her thumb and finger knuckles, alternatively, moving her thumb and fingertips deliciously side to side. It felt so good, and she turned her eyes up to my face, and watched my reaction as she made these tiny, gentle movements at random intervals, causing me such disproportionate pleasure that defied belief.
“Do you like that?” she asked.
I nodded silently, in ecstasy.
“It doesn’t take much to make you happy. Just two fingertips,” she teased as she moved those fingertips gently side-to-side. I felt hyper-aware of those two points of contact, and was consumed with pleasure.
Periodically, she pulled it closer, and licked all the way up the underside from the base to under the head. I was in heaven.
She continued this teasing for a while, with her head still on my thigh, staring distractedly at my cock inches from her face. Then, her face got a curious expression. “How big is your cock, do you know?” she asked as she stared at it. While she asked, her fingers had of their own accord suddenly accelerated their movement and pressure as she was distracted, which overwhelmed me with pleasure, making it hard to respond. When I said nothing, she looked away from the cock and up at my face.
I tried to speak. “About six inches?” I gasped out.
“Really??” she said, sounding surprised, and stared back at it carefully, holding it out still between her finger and thumb.
“Well…maybe five…” I said. I was reminded how sexually inexperienced she was, never having been with anyone else.
She started moving her fingers again, lost in thought, bathing me in pleasure, and after a while said, “My friend Jill was telling me that her boyfriend had an eight inch long cock, but I don’t believe her.” She continued to study my erection. “At the time, when she and I were talking, I was trying to remember how long yours was, but it had been so long since I’d seen it.” She released my cock, then put her hand fully around it up against the base and studied it more, as a large drop of precum oozed out of the tip. I groaned with pleasure.
“She said that she puts both hands around it, and the head still sticks out enough from her second hand for her to suck it, which seems ridiculous to me.” With Jen’s single hand around my cock, only the head and a little bit more extended beyond the end of her hand. She reached up to put her second hand on also, but there was not enough to really grab, only her pinky and ring finger around my head. She stared at the open, vacant end of her curled second hand, saying, “She’s such a liar, she must be exaggerating.” She released her second hand, drawing out a trail of precum from my tip to her palm, then held her thumb and forefinger of that hand over the part of my cock protruding from her first hand, as if mentally measuring it. Her eyes turned up to my face, “Do you think there’s really such as thing as an eight inch long cock?” she asked wistfully.
I certainly knew of at least one. In fact, Brad’s was probably three inches more than that; yet another handwidth from what she was describing, but for some reason it seemed better not to let her know. “I doubt it,” I said, a little taken aback; I certainly never expected Jen of all girls to have a size fixation, but that was what it was starting to sound suspiciously like. I wasn’t sure what to think, but it didn’t seem like a good thing.
“I know,” she said, and now held both hands around my cock, not touching it, but simulating a much larger, thicker cock, and her eyes studied and visualized it, and said, “its hard to imagine it’s true.” But the lustful look on her face as she stared at the imaginary big cock seemed to betray that she could certainly imagine it. “It’d be neat to see, though…” she said distractedly, staring at her hands.
She was lost in her reverie, and I kind of cleared my throat. She said, “Oh, yes, where was I?” she said with a smile, and leaned in towards my cock. She licked it again from the base to the tip, licking off a drop of precum hanging from the tip. “Mmmmm” she murmured.
She then opened her full lips and took my head in her mouth, then rapidly slid down to engulf the entire length. I dropped my head back and rejoiced in the pleasure of it. She started rapidly moving her head up and down, letting me in and out of her mouth, then reached up with her other hand to (just a little firmly for my tastes) hold my balls and lift them. I knew I had only moments left, and tried to focus on every sensation of the warm, unbelievably soft interior of her mouth.
“Jen…” I murmured, “I want to put it in you…” I said, feeling I might shoot any moment.
She spoke almost unintelligibly while smiling with a cock in her mouth, saying, “youu aahh in me.”
“I mean in your pussy.” I said, with difficulty.
She took her mouth off, and said, “Okay, baby.” I did love that girl. She quickly stripped, and lay back on the bed naked, opening up her legs. I was about to just jam it in her, but I knew I wouldn’t last long enough to give her much pleasure. Something about what she had said about cock size made me determined to do my best to impress her with my performance. I decided to try to work her up by eating her out, while letting myself cool down a little so I could last longer when I fucked her.
As I started licking, she began responding and lubricating. I made up my mind that today was the day when I would finally make her come. I licked and licked until my tongue was getting tired, and she was definitely enjoying it, but not yet near orgasm. I eased a finger into her pussy, and slid it around as I continued to lick.
“Oh, that’s nice…” she whispered, with her eyes closed. I thought I was onto something, and licked her clit and fingered with determination for quite a while. She obviously liked it a lot, and I kept going and going, but as I continued, she didn’t seem to be making the rise to orgasm. After going for a long time, my tongue was exhausted, and she also seemed to want me to do something else; to change it up.
I figured I had given her enough foreplay, and she’d be primed to come by fucking. I scooted up, and lined up my cock between her spread thighs.
“Did you like that?” I asked as I aimed my cock.
She nodded very perkily, and said, “Oh yes, that was great”, but somehow her very perkiness made is seem like she was not delirious with rapture, or anything.
With renewed determination, I thrust into her unbelievably tight pussy fully, and began pumping in and out. My mind was so full of all the scenes I had seen of Brad making women come that I subconsciously was imitating his motions. It didn’t have the same effect, though, of course, and I certainly couldn’t imitate the outrageously long instrokes and outstrokes, but I was determined to do my best. In my head, I could hear all the wild screams and moans of the women Brad had made come. I pumped as fast and deeply as I could, over and over, watching Jen’s face for a sign of impending orgasm. She saw me look at her, and gave me a cheery smile.
“That feels great, honey,” she said, though again, a little too perkily, I thought.
I redoubled my efforts, and pumped as hard as I could for a long time, until I was breathing heavily and sweating, and my butt, stomach and thigh muscles burned. I was quite pleased with my ability to hold off coming myself, however, Jen’s expression changed little. She was obviously very happy, but nowhere near orgasm. Jen, never previously having had an orgasm as far as I knew, certainly didn’t feel any kind of disappointment or anything. As far as she was concerned it was great sex, better than our usual.
Eventually, I got so tired I had to rest. I stopped my thrusting, and laid down on her, my cock still inside her pussy. She pulled the blankets up over my back, and hugged me tightly. “This is wonderful, Kevin, I love you so much,” she said with a perky smile.
By this time, the sun had set outside the window, and the lights were still off, so it had become quite dark. We lay there for a while under the blankets, me still hard inside her, as I rested up my energy, debating what I should do next.
“Should we order the pizza before it gets too late?” she asked. I was a little annoyed at the change of subject while my hard cock was still inside her, and hesitated.
Just then, there was a scratching sound on the door, and both our heads reflexively turned towards the sound. The door handle turned, and the door burst open in blinding light, and we could see a girl slowly coming into the room backwards, butt first. I could tell immediately by the clothing (and the quality of the ass) that it was Carrie, returning. I couldn’t understand why she was backing into the room, except that maybe she knew we were naked and didn’t want to look; that she feared she might see something ‘indecent’.
That assumption was totally wrong, however. As she came further into the room, we both saw that she was not alone, but was kissing Brad hard on the mouth, who followed her into the room. I was flabbergasted. I looked down at Jen, still naked under me, and our eyes met in a silent, bewildered questioning look, then we both looked back at them.
“Ohhhhh Braddd…”, Carrie moaned around his lips, as she rocked her head back and forth, kissing him. The door closed, and it was dark again, and they seemed to have no idea we were there; they were probably blind in the dark, but Jen and I could see them clearly, since our eyes were adjusted. Brad starting unbuttoning Carrie’s prim sweater. I knew what was coming, and looked down at Jen, still lying under me with my erection buried inside her, to see how she would react to this situation. Amazingly, her instincts seemed the same as mine, and she remained in stunned and somewhat curious silence, watching, not giving away our presence in the room. It was a little weird to be in my usual voyeuristic location with Jen, but I was still hard and inside her tight pussy. As I thought how I was about to see Carrie’s naked body, I involuntarily moved my hips ever so slightly, giving me a fantastic sensation from Jen’s pussy. This could have its advantages, I thought.
As her sweater came off, Carrie’s passionate look on her face suddenly looked scared, and she broke off the kiss and stared up at Brad. “Are you going to do…um…it to me?” she asked nervously.
Brad nodded.
“Oh God,” she said, “thank you.” And started unbuttoning her blouse herself. Soon she was standing in her long, conservative skirt and a heavy-duty-looking white bra, with extra-wide straps to support the huge cups. She pulled down her skirt, and then reached behind her and unhooked her bra. It fell to the floor, revealing enormous, but buoyant breasts. Awesome. The nipples were nearly the size of saucers. I saw Jen look up at me, as I stared at Carrie’s breasts, but she said nothing. Brad had taken off his own shirt, and began to unbutton his pants, as Carrie sat back on the bed and pulled off her panties and tucked herself under the covers, holding the blanket under her chin like a child waiting for a bedtime story. I felt the shake of Jen giggling silently under me; she had gotten past her surprise and was laughing. I guessed that Carrie’s only experience with climbing into bed was to go to sleep.
Brad approached the bed, a little perplexed, and firmly lifted the corner of the blanket out of her hands, and let himself under the blanket next to her; he was still wearing his boxers, but a moment later his arm came from under the blankets holding them, and threw them on the floor.
Carrie said, “Brad, I – oh! …what’s down here? There’s something here under the covers.” Her hand was feeling around between their naked bodies. “What is it? I – ohmygod! Is that…is that…oh lord it is!” She paused, apparently taking stock of what she felt. “I..I had no idea men’s…thingys…were so big,” she said softly, with wonder in her voice. Boy, I thought, she’s getting a warped frame of reference. Also, part of me was glad Jen hadn’t seen it, since it was hidden under their blankets. I glanced down at her, saw she was still watching them, then I looked back at the other bed.
It was obvious Carrie was really turned on. “Oh…I want it. I want it so much. Please, Brad, give it to me,” she whispered. Her face really was beautiful, and this completely unexpected facial expression of pure lust only made it more so. I was disappointed that they were so completely hidden under the blankets. Usually, I got a much clearer view and show. However, for Jen, this was all new and she was obviously fascinated and amused.
She whispered, very, very quietly in my ear. “I can’t believe this is happening. Are they going to do it right in front of us? They don’t even know we’re here.”
I nodded and looked at her, pretending to be surprised by the situation.
Suddenly, Carrie said, “Go ahead go ahead,” then much louder, “Owww…Aahhww…no it’s okay, keep going…OWWW…keep going…OWWww okay okay. No, it’s okay, keep going, god it hurts, but don’t stop I don’t give a darn keep pushing.” I visualized Carrie’s hymen being broken in rather catastrophic fashion. Soon, however, it seemed like all the pain had passed, and she felt only pleasure, and it almost made her chatty; as Brad waited patiently for Carrie to get comfortable with his cock, she lay on her back under him, and held one palm on his cheek and looked into his eyes.
“Oh my god, I had no idea it would feel like this, to be with a man. No one told me, it’s like you’re being torn apart, so completely full, but it feels so good.” I saw the blankets over Brad’s butt begin to slowly rise and fall, and Carrie was suddenly unable to speak any more.
“Ohhhhhhh ohhhh, aaahhoommm” she murmured. After a few minutes, Brad began to pick up his pace, and Carrie’s responses increased. There was a pause, and some shuffling as they apparently moved to a different sexual position under the blankets.
After that, Carrie began making pretty loud squealing sounds, and pretty soon Jennifer and I could whisper to each other without worrying about anyone hearing. Jennifer kept giggling as her friend Carrie made unusual yelps.
“I’ve never heard her do that,” Jen whispered, “what exactly is he doing to her”, she laughed quietly.
Throughout all this, I had remained still, on top of Jennifer, but still rock hard inside her. With their noise and their obvious state of distraction, I began slowly pumping again. Jennifer didn’t seem to notice, very amused by the situation. She had her head turned to the side on the pillow, watching Carrie and Brad. They were fully concealed by their blanket, and Jennifer was watching the outline of the blanket move up and down, and giggling at each of Carrie’s whimpers. “I can’t believe she’s doing this,” Jennifer whispered, “she’s normally such a prude.”
That prude, I knew, was getting the fucking of her life with the largest cock she’d ever see. Meanwhile, I was gently sliding in and out of Jennifer, and loving the sensations, but found it a little annoying that I didn’t have her attention at all. Brad paused and moved Carrie so they were at somewhat of an angle to the bed, then resumed his pumping. The motions caused the blanket to begin sliding lower down his back on each pump, revealing more and more of a side view of the couple.
“Oh oh”, Jennifer giggled, “they’re losing their cover.”
We could see more of what they were doing, and it was an exciting sight. Carrie was face down on the bed, hugging a pillow and propped up slightly on her splayed elbows. Her tummy was flush to the bed, but it was clear from the contours of the blanket that her back was arched and she was lifting her pelvis up in the air to receive Brad’s thrusts. He was positioned behind her and leaned forward over her, supporting his weight on his hands on the bed on either side of her, clearly pumping her in long, long strokes.
As we saw more and more of the two of them fucking, Jennifer’s attitude seemed to change: from amusement at the situation to getting turned on by it. Her giggling faded, and I could feel her vagina moisten slightly as she began responding to my pumping. Still her head remained turned sideways on the pillow, eyes locked on the other bed, gradually getting more and more excited.
Brad made a particularly long thrust and withdrawal, and the blanket fell away suddenly, dropping off Brad’s hips. At that moment, he was almost fully withdrawn from Carrie’s pussy, and we had a sudden full side view of both of their naked bodies, and of Brad’s enormous shaft, arcing far down from his retracted hips, down between Carrie’s thighs, then back up again into her pussy. It was a shocking sight, even to me, after having seen that huge organ so many times before.
“Ohmigod,” Jennifer whispered, and she froze rigid beneath me. I glanced down at her, and her eyes were wide, riveted on Brad’s monster cock. As Brad resumed his pumping of Carrie, in long, methodical strokes, we saw his shaft repeatedly partially disappear then re-emerge.
“ohhhhmmmmmyyygoddddd”, beneath me Jennifer repeated again, this time in a long, drawn out moan. Up until then, I had been pumping her continuously, without much reaction from her, but suddenly a torrent of moisture began flooding from her pussy around my dick, and out onto our bodies and the sheets. I have never felt her so wet, and it felt fantastic on my cock. Her eyes remained locked on Brad’s dick, but they fluttered closed now and again, and her pussy began contracting strongly and wetly around my cock. Jennifer’s face was contorted in excitement, but she never stopped watching it. Suddenly, beneath me, Jennifer began coming, her whole body convulsing and her pussy strongly squeezing my dick. It took me a second to figure out what was happening, since I had never been able to bring her to orgasm before, and didn’t recognize it at first. Jennifer also seemed a little surprised, at what I think was her first orgasm, but was not so distracted by the pleasure to lose eye contact with the sight of Brad’s cock. She made wonderful soft groans as the orgasm passed through her, and the squeezing on my cock sent me over the edge also. I accelerated my thrusts into her wildly spasming pussy, and pulsed my load into her.

Carrie was in for a long night of fucking. Jennifer and I stayed up, for a while, watching, but Brad’s endurance was too much for my sleepy, post-eruption daze. Plus, I had seen it all before many times. Although I did love watching Carrie’s beautiful face, her delicate features contorted in pleasure. As I had suspected, Carrie’s body was slender and fantastic. And, especially, I loved seeing Carrie’s huge, full breasts naked, something I would have never thought possible hours before when I was talking to her in her prim, churchgoing clothes.
I dozed off while Jennifer still watched with languid attention. A few times during the night, I woke up and sleepily noticed a trembling in the mattress. At one point, which must have been several hours later, I looked over and saw Brad and Carrie still fucking, now both naked and leaning up against the wall, on their knees. The sheet was no longer covering any part of them; in fact, it and the blankets were now far away on the floor, and even the fitted sheet on Brad’s bed had come off in two corners and was strewn disheveled across the bed. Brad had one foot braced on the bare mattress exposed, and kneeled on the other knee, tangled in the loose sheet, while he held Carrie’s hips from behind and worked his long cock in and out of her. She was facing the wall, leaning forward against it, arms spread up and wide with her palms on the drywall, thrusting her pelvis back into him.
I had thought Jennifer was asleep on her stomach, but I realized she was the cause of the shaking in my mattress. She was awake, lying on her front with her head sideways on the pillow, still watching the other bed. Both arms were down under her torso. While I couldn’t see exactly, since the blanket covered her below mid-back, I gathered that she was grinding her pelvis into her hands, which were positioned between her pussy and the mattress, bracing against the mattress to push firmly on her clit. She was drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. It confused me at first, since I had never known her to masturbate, but there she was, watching Brad fuck her friend and grinding her fingers against her pussy. She couldn’t get enough. Over the next few hours, while I drifted back to sleep, I gathered that she kept watching, occasionally waking me up as she approached climax and started shaking the bed more violently.

Dager
Virgin

Re: Three Weeks

Unread post by Dager » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:52 am

WOW...Can you ever write. One of the very best I have read. Please keep it up. :up:

kenny9990
Prepubescent

Unread post by kenny9990 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Excellent story Anton. I am looking forward to the remaining chapters.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:25 am

Don't stop!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Rammerjammer69
Virgin

Unread post by Rammerjammer69 » Fri May 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Please, please continue!!!

BigE
Virgin

Unread post by BigE » Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 am

Another good story, bites the dust, just as it was getting interesting

aa996

Unread post by aa996 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:59 pm

Just look up other posts from Anton, the other chapters are in there all the way to the ending. It's a good story, if you like this installment you'll love the rest!!