Three Weeks - sixth and final installment

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
anton
Virgin

Three Weeks - sixth and final installment

Unread post by anton » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:41 pm

author note - merged last chapters to blow my whole load at once; that's all he wrote. If anyone's real desperate, I can Email privately the first two chapters that I skipped, but they're not hotwife at all and so are off-topic for this forum, but if you like the characters, you may want them for completeness. Thanks for reading.

Epilogue

Jen and I stayed together for two more years after that, all the way through college. And her pussy did gradually recover to some degree. I had searched on the internet that night in a panic, and found an article, which seemed relevant, about women returning to sexual activity after childbirth. It said that the vagina would feel a lot looser to the husband, but would gradually contract over the next year, although it would probably never return to its original shape.
That turned out to be exactly true. It was never the same as it was before, but after a while I found I could get some pleasure from sex with her.
For the first six months, our sexual activity fell into a routine. We didn’t have penetration sex. She would give me a handjob and look me in the eyes, her face only inches from mine, and talk to me. Every time it was the same. Every time the same subject: her telling me over and over about the sex she and Brad had had for those three weeks. How it felt, how much she missed it, how great it was, how she would do it again anytime if he wanted. I’d last only minutes, and I’d spray on her belly as she talked. I’d reach down and finger her, playing with her clit. She’d close her eyes and say, “He fucked me so well. I just want his cock inside me one more time…”, and she would come thinking about it, remembering the sex with Brad. It seemed therapeutic for her.
The outcome of the events and my reaction kind of surprised me, but seeing my girlfriend get fucked while I was in the same room got me by far the most excited I’d ever been, and I guess I just got fixated on it. After those three weeks, regular sex just seemed so bland. Jen would try to initiate sex sometimes without talking about Brad, but neither of us could really get into it or come. After a few minutes, she’d relent and we’d drop into our habit.
From that day on, my sexual thoughts and fantasies always seemed to revolve around, or grow from, the experience of those three weeks. I replayed in my head over and over the sight of watching Jennifer being brought to orgasm over and over by Brad. But also, more generally, I always got immensely excited by the thought of my girlfriend being with other men. It really became a fixation, and I couldn’t really get as excited by anything else. Also, that fixation stayed with me. It carried on just as strong to other girls I went out with after Jennifer. These other girlfriends hadn’t actually cheated on me, but I fantasized about it with each of them, and found I could get just as excited by hearing about men they had fucked before I met them. In fact, talking about men who’d fucked them before was better in many ways, since I got almost as excited, but without the complications of them actually cheating on me.
Eventually, Jennifer and I did break up for reasons I can’t even remember, but my sexual fixation remained. I had several other long term relationships over the following three years. In each case, it was the same. There was always a beginning awkward period where the sex was lukewarm or even ice cold. Then, as we got to know each other, I’d find a way (usually when I was drunk) to get the girl talking about her previous sex experiences. One girl got weirded out by my interest, leading to a rapid decline and end of our relationship, but mostly they were surprisingly receptive. After that, our sex life would really heat up, and most of the girls seemed to range from tolerating to enthusiastic about my constant requests that they talk about sex with other men.

Also, although Brad and I didn’t room together after that semester, we remained in touch and good friends. After college, he didn’t go pro in football, but he started a very successful real estate business. It was in the same city as me, and we got together to hit some bars every now and then. It was hard to get used to him taking the hot chicks he met back to his apartment, where I could no longer watch her get naked and fucked.

At 23, I met Sharon, and I was smitten. She was great in every way, quite sexy, smart, and she saw right into me; understood me completely, front to back. Incredibly, she liked me too. Our relationship got so serious so quickly.
Also, within a few weeks of our first date, she figured me out sexually to a T. That night, we had been out at her work party at a bar, and I had gotten way more trashed than I planned. When we got home and started messing around in bed, I said something. I can’t remember exactly what it was, but it pertained to my sexual inclinations and her sexual past. And suddenly she had stopped and was looking at me very intently, studying me with a half smile on her face. We were partially naked, and she had her hand on my bare cock. She resumed stroking it slowly, and said,
“You really want to hear about my previous boyfriends? Now? While we’re messing around?” she asked with a smile.
I nodded, feeling a familiar explosion of nervousness and excitement in my stomach and loins. I was dizzy from nervousness; I really liked Sharon, and I so didn’t want her to react badly, but I didn’t dare to believe what appeared to be my good fortune, that Sharon seemed enthusiastic, or at least amused. Loving the sensations her hand was giving me, I could feel my erection turn absolutely rigidly hard and ooze pre-cum profusely.
She could feel it too, and she eyed me with a look that saw right through me.
“Well…” She started slowly, thinking, as her hand continued to massage me exquisitely, “I’ve been with sixteen guys before you. Ummm…” she hesitated, “two of them you’ve met, Aidan and Matt from work.” I had. Both of them had been at the party we were just at.
“I think,” she said carefully, then hesitated, looking at me closely, “that of the two of them, you’d like to hear about” – again a pause – “Matt,” she said decisively, still stroking my cock.
“Why?” I hoarsely whispered.
As I said, she could always see right through me. Still intently studying me with a knowing look, and watching me for my reaction, she said with a half-smile, “Because he had the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.”

Needless to say, we got married.
I was really in love. I thought everything about Sharon was perfect. And sexually, I couldn’t believe my luck. She was the perfect match for me. Whereas Jen had been great, and was really the cause of my sexual fascination with my girlfriends’ experiences with other men, she was never comfortable with it. Sharon, however, really loved me, and she was so smart and understood me so well that she knew how to push my buttons. Push them? She played my psyche like a virtuoso. And she enjoyed it. I don’t think she got the same sexual charge personally like Jen had when talking about Brad, but Sharon really had fun just driving me nuts.
One time she even said she wished she had slept with more guys before we’d gotten married.
I asked, “Why? Because you wanted more experience before marrying one guy?”
“No, because then I’d have a lot more material to torture you with,” she replied. Is this the perfect girl for me, or what?

We got married, had a great wedding and honeymoon, then settled into married life. After about six months, we were looking for a better apartment, when we found the perfect place thanks to Brad, of all people. Brad was really plugged into real estate in our area, and he had a connection with the developers of a new luxury apartment building, and he had moved into the penthouse suite there. (I’m sure with all the women he brought there it looked like Penthouse). He got me an incredible deal on a 1400 sq. ft. apartment on a way upper floor with a great view.
Now by this time, I had already told Sharon everything there was to know about myself and my past, and she was quite familiar with every detail of the story of what had happened with Jennifer and Brad. I had told her all about it long ago, and we talked about Brad all the time during sex, even though she had never met him.
By the way, her reaction when I first told her about those three weeks in college when I watched Brad fuck my girlfriend every night was: “Ahhhh. Now I get it. That explains a lot,” she said with a knowing smile, like a biologist who’d just made a fascinating breakthrough discovery about her favorite biological subject matter.
While Sharon had never met Brad, as soon as I told her the news about us moving into Brad’s building, she milked it for everything it was worth (literally). That night, as she followed her usual routine of getting me worked up, sitting face to face naked on the bed, her sitting cross-legged, and me with my legs spread on either side of her. She reached down into my wide open crotch, and grabbed my cock with both hands, and then milked me exquisitely while looking right into my eyes.
“So we’re going to be living in the same building as the famous ‘Brad’. I don’t know, are you sure that’s a good idea?” she taunted.
“What do you mean?” I choked out softly.
“Well, I mean are you sure you’re willing to take that risk?” Oh God. My cock started pulsing out pre-cum into her soft, massaging hands as she playfully danced around the issue. She obviously could feel my pulsing and she smiled. She loved this, expertly playing me like an instrument.
“What risk?” I half-said, half-moaned.
“You know.” She paused, then said, “Do I have to say it?” Her hands, now fully lubricated by all my juices, slid deliciously around my cock.
“Say it,” I begged, “Please.”
“Well, the risk that Brad will steal away the woman you love…again,” she said, smiling. On the word ‘again’ she quickened her stroking. I was so excited, I felt myself rising quickly towards orgasm.
She kept going, “The risk that…” She removed one hand from my cock, and, extending her red-nailed index finger, slowly raised her finger to her mouth. “…I might not be able to resist…” She opened her sexy mouth, slightly extending her tongue, and reached her fingertip slightly into her mouth and began tracing her fingertip in a small circle on the top of her tongue. It was achingly sexy. She then closed her full red lips around her finger, and slowly sucked up and down on it, wetting it with her saliva and moaning slightly, “Mmmmm” She took out the finger and continued, “…to resist giving Brad anything…he…wanted.”
She kept pumping my cock with her other hand, and slowly lowered her hand from her mouth, wet index finger still extended. She continued, “The risk that Brad’s huge, huge, cock I’ve heard so much about…”
She brought her wet finger down near her crotch. “… might end up…” She touched her fingertip to the entrance to her pussy. “…in….here.” she said, as she slowly inserted her finger into herself. I came hard, spray after spray hitting her belly and dripping down onto the hand she had in her crotch.

While we played this way all the time, we both understood that it was a game, and we were both deeply in love, and we both knew she’d never cheat on me. She was really just great. It is incredibly fortunate, I now knew - really the ultimate sexual pleasure – to find a woman who discovers and truly understands your innermost desires/quirks/fetishes, and who is not put-off or displeased, but rather who makes sport of it; who challenges herself to see how expertly she can stimulate and satisfy those urges. Wow.

Sharon loved teasing me about Brad, but she was quite stunned when she actually met him. While we were moving in, he happened to come home just as we were bringing a load of stuff up from the car, so the three of us shared an elevator. I introduced them, and Brad welcomed us to the building and we made small talk on the ride up. At our floor, he pulled the emergency stop lever on the elevator and helped us unload out into the hallway before going up to his floor.
After we left him on the elevator, Sharon looked startled, but not out of her head the way Jennifer had been in meeting Brad years before. I mean, she was still herself.
“Wow. I can see now what you were talking about. He must have had women crawling all over him at Claremore. And the other part must be true too, even just standing in the elevator, I could tell. That bulge. It was huge.” She got a faraway look in her eyes, but just for a second. Then she was back. She grinned at me as she leaned in and hugged me under my arms. “I’m gonna love getting nailed by him,” she joked playfully, giving my crotch a gentle squeeze, and we both giggled.
After we settled into our new apartment, we soon discovered we were right below Brad’s apartment, and because each floor was laid out the same way, our bedroom was directly under Brad’s bedroom. We discovered this on the first night, as we heard the sounds of Brad’s girlfriend, Kim. I had met her once before. As Brad was getting older, he was settling down some, I guess, and his relationships were lasting longer. I had never known him to be with the same girl for more than four weeks in college, but he and Kim had been together for three months.
Clearly, though, they had not lost any energy from their sex life. As Sharon and I lie in our bed, we heard sounds coming through the ceiling from Kim that reminded me exactly of college. She kept coming, quite obviously, over and over with that same rhythm I remembered. I could almost visualize from the sounds what Brad was doing to her at each moment. We were exhausted from the move and were not feeling at all frisky ourselves, and the cable was not hooked up yet, so we just lay there, listening to Brad and Kim. As it stretched on into the second hour, Sharon was obviously quite impressed.
“I can’t believe this guy. I know you told me how great he was at it, but I always figured that was part of your exaggerated fantasy/recollection. I mean, wow. I didn’t know a woman could come that much. What is he doing to her? How long is he going to go on?”
We never did find out the answer to that one, as we both fell asleep before they were done. Kim, by the way, in addition to being incredibly hot and very nice, was pretty much the happiest female I’ve ever met. Sharon and I shared and elevator down with her a week later, and all she would talk about is ‘Brad-this’ and ‘Brad-that’.
We had them over for dinner a few times, and we all got to know each other better. They seemed happy. And Sharon and I were happy. At least at first.
I’m not sure what happened. Those first few months in our new apartment were wonderful, just great. Sharon and I were having fun, laughing, having sex, just delighted with each others’ company. But suddenly, one day, she seemed to clam up. I don’t know why, but she no longer seemed so free and easy, and suddenly seemed nervous around me. Glum, almost guilty looking all the time. I kept asking if anything was wrong, but she’d say no. We stopped having sex. She’d still give me blowjobs and handjobs, so I wasn’t unsatisfied, but every time I’d reach for her pussy or try to undress her, she say, “No, honey, that’s okay, I’ll just take care of you. Okay?”
It went on this way for several weeks, and she seemed to get more and more distraught. The second week, I ran into Kim in the elevator. She was moving out of Brad’s apartment. I wasn’t exactly surprised, but they had seemed to be doing well. I assumed there was another hot chick Brad had started up with that we’d be seeing around in Kim’s place.
The next day, all was made clear.
“Kevin, I’m really, really, really sorry, but I want an annulment.”
My lips could barely move. “Wh..What?” I murmured.
“I…I…feel terrible, I really, really do. This is the last thing I ever thought would happen, and I never would want to hurt you, but I’m in love with Brad. And he’s in love with me. We want to get married.”
“H..How…Wh..When?” I stammered.
“A few weeks ago. It just kind of happened.”
“Wh..where? Where did you do it?” I murmured, stunned.
She had a determined look on her face, as if she was expecting this question. “Please, Kevin, don’t ask me. I…I…can’t go into it, not with you, you know, after the times we…I mean, I’ve thought about this, and I’m not comfortable going into specific detail, do you understand what I mean?” She asked.
I nodded numbly.
And that was it. She moved out and upstairs the same day. No details about how it happened, where they met. I had no idea.
I think she knew me too well. Instinctively, she knew that telling me even an outline of how she and Brad had first hooked up, how they had done it, would have just been jerk-off material for me, and she wasn’t comfortable with that. So I had nothing. And I was crushed. I sat in my half-empty apartment all day, in shock. No urge to cry, no urge to jerk off. I would have thought that that, at least, would be my refuge; I mean I had just found out that Sharon had been getting fucked by Brad’s huge cock for weeks now – that was my thing - but I felt no arousal at all. I was too wrecked.
I even tried once or twice, to force myself to get excited, trying to create some fantasy scenarios about how they’d hooked up to distract myself from the emptiness I felt, to feel something, but I just couldn’t visualize it, and I gave up.
That was it, and I just sat in bed mourning all day and all evening. Relief came at 11PM that night. My therapy began.
“ooooh”
I heard a faint sound.
“Ooooooh”
Again, now louder, more clearly. It was coming from upstairs.
“oh God. Oh God. Yesss.”
Suddenly, I knew. It was Sharon’s voice.
“Oh OH OH OH Aaaaa Ohmygod, Aaaah!” It was Sharon, and she was coming. But she was making new sounds. Sounds I’d never heard her make. The ceiling above me made a thump, thump thump sound as their bed rocked back and forth, but clearly above it all I could hear Sharon’s mounting cries of orgasm.
And then, all at once I could visualize it. I had seen Brad do it to so many girls, so many times. I knew exactly what was happening to Sharon’s pussy at that moment. I knew how tightly the skin around her opening was stretched around his massive circumference. I realized I was rock hard and I starting jerking off with both hands.
Sharon was reaching a crescendo, clearly having an orgasm.
“Ohmygod..oh..OH..OOOHH…AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAH!”
I thought back to how she had playfully teased me that Brad’s huge cock might “end up…in here,” while she touched her pussy.
And it was. In there. In my wife’s pussy. At that very moment. And had apparently been in there many times before, and almost certainly would be in there many, many times again.
I began cumming spurt after spurt, feeling the pleasure overwhelm me, washing out the pain I had felt, drowning it under the massive weight of this realization: that exactly what my dick had been fixated on for years and years - my wife getting screwed by a huge cock - was happening at that very moment atop the ceiling above me.

That first ejaculation that night didn’t drain me, not by a long shot. I kept jerking off as they kept screwing, and even after they had gone to sleep. I must have come seven times that night.
And the following days. It was kind of nice, actually. Truly therapeutic. Any time I’d start to think about how she’d left me, feeling the emptiness and hurt, it would only last a few seconds. After a few seconds, the thought that she and Brad were together would reach my cock, and a wave of arousal would sweep out and upwards from my crotch, seizing 100% of my attention, and I’d be back to masturbating and fantasizing about them fucking.
The only thing that bothered me was how Sharon had shut down when I asked her about it. She had taken time to prepare to tell me the news. She, who knew me so well, knew better than anyone how much my dick was fixated on this. She had played with my cock countless times, talking me through fantasies of her fucking other men.
While I completely understood how she might feel ‘icky’ at the idea of me jerking off thinking of her and Brad together, still, I thought, the least she could have done was to give me something. She was breaking our vows, leaving me and our home and our plans, taking everything. The compassionate thing would have been to at least take pity on me and humor me and help me find some comfort in my sexual obsession. She owed me that much, I thought, even if it cost her some amount of uncomfortable-ness. Oh well.
Naturally, living in the same building, I ran into Sharon now and again over the following weeks, in the lobby, in the elevator. Whenever I ran into her, she always looked startled to see me. She’d say a quiet hello, and then she’d be silent and uncomfortable, looking miserably guilty.
Good, I thought.
It seemed like she wanted to say more, to apologize, to ask how I was holding up, but she seemed to feel, probably correctly, that it would be opening a Pandora’s box to say anything. So, we’d be silent. I was okay with that; anything she’d say would probably hurt, and I liked her to feel bad, to feel guilty. She should.
I was still obsessed with her sexually, and my frequent repeated fantasy masturbation sessions continued to keep me from really getting down. However, after about three weeks, my fantasies started to lose steam. I mean, you can only create new fictional details so many times. I again was bummed that she had refused to say anything about her sex experience. I had nothing to go on, not even a scrap.
The next day, we ran into each other at the mail boxes in the lobby. She looked great, just headed to go work out in spandex shorts and bra-like top.
“Hello.”
“Hello.” We both said quietly, then looked away.
I couldn’t help but look at her body, remembering how it used to be mine, how she used lie back and let me fuck her while she held my face in both hands and talked about men who she said had fucked her better.
Out of the corner of her eye, she caught me staring at her body. But I was surprised, she wasn’t mad. She seemed to visibly relax her body, and turned towards me with genuine sympathy on her face.
“Kevin, how are you? I know this must be tough on you.”
I was caught off guard, but felt a rush of emotion at her talking to me like that. Love, loss, and arousal.
“Well, I guess I’m doing okay,” I answered without any pretense. Meanwhile, my cock started hardening just being near her and talking to her again.
“I’m glad to hear that,” she said, “I’ve been worrying about you all the time. I can’t imagine what you’re going through.” It felt great to have her talking like that. She was still Sharon. Unfortunately, I was wearing running shorts, and I could feel myself start to tent them out.
Her eyes flicked down and she kind of smirked, but in a nice way. There was a pregnant pause, and she said, “I imagine there are some aspects of this situation which probably bring you some…comfort,” she said meaningfully.
Like I said, she really knew me.
Suddenly, I couldn’t hold back. “Sharie, please, tell me about the fucking. Like you used to. Please. That’s all I ask. I need it. I need it so bad.”
She looked thoroughly startled, like she’d been slapped. Then angry.
“No. Kevin. No. I told you, I’m not comfortable with that. It’s…private.” She started storming away down the hall, but hesitated a moment, looked back over her shoulder, less mad, and said, “sorry.” And walked away.
I was mad at myself, for blowing it. She was starting to open up and I just blew it. I was so depressed I went back up to my apartment to jerk off.

I didn’t see Sharon again for a week. Then, one Saturday evening, I was walking up to our building, and I saw in the dim light of dusk the outline of an incredibly sexy woman in a red, silky dinner dress walking towards me, approaching the entrance to the building from the other direction. She had sexy high heels and the skirt of her dress came to mid-thigh. I was knocked out by her legs, as she walked towards me in that gait of a slender woman on heels which just grabs you.
As she got closer, I realized it was Sharon! She had a little tiny dinner purse, and was looking down as she walked, fishing around in it for her passkey. I’d never seen this outfit before, and she looked as sexy as I’d ever seen her, fully made up with her hair up, red lipstick, and those legs.
“I have a key,” I said.
She looked up, surprised. “Kevin! Hi, I didn’t see you.” She smiled.
I was determined not to do anything to piss her off this time. “May I say you look fantastic,” I said, a little absurdly formally.
“What? Oh, thank you,” she smiled and reflexively touched her hair. “I just got back from dinner with…” she hesitated a split second and her smile faded a bit, “um, Brad,” she finished. She clearly still felt guilty saying his name to me.
“That’s great. How was the meal?” I said quickly, trying to put her at ease.
“Oh, delicious. It’s this new place, Giotto’s. You should try it. You know, it’s good to see you,” she said as we walked through the lobby together, and as we continued chatting easily, it felt just like old times. She looked great. She seemed quite happy and light, like perhaps she’d had a glass of wine or two at dinner. I was delighted to be talking with her like this again. I know I should have been mad and all, but I just missed her so much, and, hey, the fact is I still loved her.
We pushed the up button on the elevator, and it seemed to take forever, for which I was happy, for once.
I wanted to try to put her more at ease about Brad. “So where’s Brad?” I asked.
“Oh, he’s already up in the apartment. I had to stop by my office to pick up something on the way home from dinner.” I made a mental note to get ready for jerking off to the sounds of their fucking when she got upstairs. That thought rippled down to my crotch, and I felt an erection forming. I looked down at her body. Standing side by side, I could see down her dress into her cleavage, and saw the lacey top edge of her bra peeking out beside her full breasts. Mmmm.
I was determined not to do anything stupid, but I couldn’t suppress the urge to try to get her to talk more about sex. I tried to delicately steer the topic.
“So are you and Brad doing well?” I asked.
She looked at me, but I think she could tell I was fine with talking about it. “Well, the truth is…we’re great. Really great. I….”, she hesitated.
“You love him.” I finished for her, simply, without any bitterness.
She looked in my eyes, “Yes, I do, I really do. I’m so sorry Kevin.”
“No, no, don’t be. It’s okay. Really.” I said firmly.
She looked at me gratefully with a smile. That smile. Beautiful. And sexy. Her lips were bright red, a sexier shade than she used to wear before. My erection was getting quite solid. I really didn’t want to piss her off again, but I really wanted to get her to say just a little sexual tidbit or comment or something. I couldn’t help it. Our sex life had always revolved around her sex talking to me. As we stepped into the empty elevator, and I pushed the buttons for my floor and hers, I tried to subtly get her talking.
“So you’re…satisfied?” I said as nonchalantly as I could, facing forward towards the elevator doors, not looking at her. I thought it came off pretty casual, but she was suddenly silent. Damn, I thought, of course she saw right through me. She always does. I pissed her off again, just when things were getting better.
Still there was silence, so I slowly turned to face her, ready to face the music.
As I turned, I realized she was studying at me intently. To my surprise, she wasn’t mad. She was looking at me with obvious comprehension; she knew exactly what I was trying to do, steering the conversation to her sex life, but her face showed no anger. It was partly amusement, but more than that - empathy. Pity, really. She could see how badly I wanted her to say something about her getting fucked; that type of talking had really been the foundation of our sex life as a couple. Her eyes looked lower and she saw the boner straining my pants.
“You’re trying to ‘subtly’ steer the conversation towards Brad and my sex life, aren’t you?” she asked with a slight smile.
I just nodded, humiliated. She always could see right through me.
“Omigod, Kevin, you never change. You probably think about it all the time, don’t you?” she asked. Again I nodded.
“And you jerk off.”
I nodded again.
“A lot.” she said.
I nodded. She thought for a second, then said,
“And you can probably hear it, through the ceiling…me with Brad, me coming…a lot?” Yes! On the word ‘coming’, my balls pulsed, pushing out pre-cum. I could feel it soaking the front of my pants. I was ecstatic. She’d said it, something, confirmed it. That was enough. Not to sound too pathetic, but I could use that for days. I was glad, too, because soon we would get to my floor; almost out of time. I could already visualize myself in a few minutes jerking off in my bedroom, remembering Sharon talking about her coming with Brad.
I broke out of my reverie and looked at Sharon’s face, but she wasn’t waiting for an answer. She was watching the damp spot on the front of my pants grow, biting her lower lip absentmindedly in an incredibly sexy way.
She looked up and looked me right in the eyes.
“You’re obsessed with it, aren’t you?” she asked.
I hesitated.
“You’re obsessed with the idea of me getting fucked by Brad just like Jennifer did.” she repeated.
I nodded. The thrill of hearing her say those words was washing over me and down into my groin.
She seemed to hesitate, looking at me intently with pity and genuine sadness, and seemed to come to a decision. Suddenly, she reached forward and pulled the emergency stop lever on the elevator. The elevator stopped with a jerk, and it was completely quiet.
“What are you –“ I started to say, but then she suddenly reached forward and started to unbuckle the belt of my pants.
As the belt came undone and she reached for the button on my pants, she said with firmness, half to herself, “I owe you this.” My pants fell to the floor around my ankles, and she pulled the waist of my boxers out beyond the soaking wet tip of my cock, and then down, leaving my rock hard erection standing out lonesome-ly in the cool air of the elevator.
I was thoroughly stunned by the sudden unfathomable sequence of events, but nevertheless I shivered in anticipation. However, she didn’t touch me. She positioned both hands around my cock, completely surrounding it, just a half inch away all around, not touching it, and paused. My cock ached with the nearness of her fingers. I watched as a big drop of pre-come oozed straight down from the tip onto the palm of her left hand. Still she didn’t move. I looked up at her face, and she was hesitating, seeming to gather her thoughts. Then she spoke, looking me in the eye.
“Yes, Kevin, Brad’s been fucking me. Constantly. Over and over again, in the morning, in the afternoon, at night. And yes, I’m satisfied. Far, far beyond satisfied. I never dreamed that sex could be so good,” she said. And then she grabbed both hands onto my cock. I could have died. It was so good. She used the profuse wetness at the tip and running down the bottom side of my cock to fully wet her hands, and then she spread it to the top of my cock using a twisting motion in both hands. My knees started to buckle.
“I know you told me it was big, but I had no idea. The first time he tried to put it in me, it didn’t fit,” she continued, “I wanted it so, so bad, I was so sopping wet and slippery, all down my thighs, but we just couldn’t get it in. He was that big. But, then, we tried a different position, and he got the head in. That was enough at first. It hurt a little, it felt like a fist was inside me, but it felt so, so good. After a few minutes, I opened up more, and he could really start fucking me. Oh my god, Kevin. No one has ever fucked me like that. You never came close to that.”
She said this while continuing to rapidly pump my cock in a twisting motion with both hands. She leaned her head towards me and looked at me closely, pausing the motion of her hands.
“I think it’s good for you to hear this. I know how much your cock loves it. Your cock will help you through this.” She looked down at my cock and slowly milked her hands up and down the shaft. “I can’t believe how small your cock seems, after getting so accustomed to Brad’s huge size.” I’d heard that before.
She resumed a rapid, firm, exquisite pumping of the full length of my dripping wet cock with one hand. The other hand released my shaft and dropped lower to gently cup and lift my balls, then gently massaged them while her other hand continued to pump the wet shaft. It felt incredibly good, and I knew I wouldn’t last long. She intuitively knew this also, and aimed me with her hands past her hip towards the corner of the elevator as she resumed talking with her lips close to my ear.
“You were so right about him. It was the best fucking I’ve ever even imagined. You’ve probably heard it happening. Just like all those other girls, a girl coming over and over and over again, only now he’s doing the same thing to me, your wife, giving me orgasm after orgasm, again and again. In the last few weeks he’s probably fucked me 50 times, and it just keeps getting better and better. I’m so happy, baby. I can’t believe I get to keep fucking him for the rest of my life. That huge cock will be inside my stretched pussy every night from now on.”
I began ejaculating and she continued to pump me and massage my balls as I sprayed spurt after spurt into the walls of the corner of the elevator.
“Go ahead, baby, come. Brad’s fucking your wife,” she encouraged me, “let it all out.” as I continued to spray. My semen covered the walls, and dripped down, collecting in a small puddle on the floor in the corner of the elevator. She smiled, and reached out and flipped the emergency stop switch back on again. She turned to me as the elevator jerked into motion again and while I scrambled to quickly pull up and re-buckle my pants before the doors opened.
“I’m sorry about what happened, Kevin, and I’m also sorry I shut you out. I won’t from now on. I’m with Brad, but I’ll try to help you through this. And I think we both know the best way I can help you through this,” she said, looking pointedly down at my crotch.
Just then the doors opened for my floor, and I staggered out into my hallway, turning back to look at her, still perfectly attired in that sexy dinner dress and heels. The doors began to close and she smiled goodbye, then said just before the doors closed, “meet me in the elevator, same time next week.”
I stood there, stunned, thrilled, and delighted. Then, I turned and hurried towards my apartment to jerk off a second time.

Sharon kept her promise, and we met every week in the elevator or elsewhere where she’d repeat her ‘treatment’, giving me a handjob and giving me more details of her sex life with Brad. When we saw each other, we pretty much fell into the familiar sexual routine we had had for years (except she wouldn’t fuck me) where she would continue to amaze me with the way she knew how to push my buttons, talk to me and drive me crazy. Only now she had infinitely more material to work with, since she was genuinely living with and fucking another man. It was amazing. I was so excited all the time, I never again had the chance to get depressed about losing her. The truth is, even though she had left me, I don’t think I’ve ever been happier.
And, in the end, they never did get married. Brad and Sharon stayed together for seven months - a surprisingly long time for Brad – but he eventually took up suddenly with a Venezuelan model who had just signed with Victoria’s Secret, and Sharon was out of the picture. She did the obvious thing and moved back downstairs with me. The paperwork had not even gone through on the annulment, so we were actually still married.
We’ve been married ever since. But it’s different than it was before. Better, actually. Somehow, the knowledge that my wife had spent seven months living with another man, getting fucked more than once a day by the largest cock I’ve ever even heard of, made it better. It was everything my sexual fixation could ever desire, and in the ‘hands’ of a maestro like Sharon, she wove that into sexual magic for years to come.
Of course, it was probably a year before I could feel any friction or pleasure from penetrating her stretched-out pussy, but in a way, that’s part of the fun.

THE END

inNC
Experienced

Re: Three Weeks - sixth and final installment

Unread post by inNC » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:04 pm

So sexy, but still kinda sad.
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

sam6221941
Prepubescent

Unread post by sam6221941 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Excellent. One of the best I have seen in a long time.

Rebecca
Trainable

Unread post by Rebecca » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:30 pm

all of your stories are amazing.
A very happy transwoman :)
http://rebeccacd.tumblr.com

kenny9990
Prepubescent

Unread post by kenny9990 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:00 pm

Love your story Anton. Please send the first two chapters to kenny9990@hotmail.com

anton
Virgin

Unread post by anton » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:31 am

Thanks, three weeks is still my favorite, I think. Check out Marital Surety and Thirst, also in the library. I'll send the first two chapters of Three weeks by private message. They're not hotwife, but they're pretty fun and set up the Brad scenes well. If anyone else wants to read them, just ask. Thanks!

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:18 am

kenny9990 wrote:Love your story Anton. Please send the first two chapters to kenny9990@hotmail.com
If you look down the first page of this forum you will find Three Weeks which is the first chapter and then on down Three Weeks Second Chapter.

However it would be great if people writing the story would use the same thread to add their chapters as it would make for easier reading.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

anton
Virgin

Unread post by anton » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:14 am

Sorry, there's some confusion caused by my numbering. I actually did NOT post chapters 1 and 2, I am keeping them private since they are not hotwife-related, but will private message them if anyone is interested. In order to make things as confusing as possible, I labeled chapter three as "installment one", and chapter four as "installment two", etc.

Trainable

Unread post by 243 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:35 am

Anton, this is close to erotic literature! Really liked it. Thanks

cowboycjn

Unread post by cowboycjn » Tue May 05, 2009 7:13 pm

anton wrote:Sorry, there's some confusion caused by my numbering. I actually did NOT post chapters 1 and 2, I am keeping them private since they are not hotwife-related, but will private message them if anyone is interested. In order to make things as confusing as possible, I labeled chapter three as "installment one", and chapter four as "installment two", etc.
Don't let the numbering bother you . . . heck we enjoyed the story so much - kind of figured it out as we went along.
Thanks for sharing this with us.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon May 15, 2017 7:26 pm

anton wrote:Thanks, three weeks is still my favorite, I think. Check out Marital Surety and Thirst, also in the library. I'll send the first two chapters of Three weeks by private message. They're not hotwife, but they're pretty fun and set up the Brad scenes well. If anyone else wants to read them, just ask. Thanks!
I no longer find either. Anton, if they've been deleted, can you repost them.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue May 16, 2017 5:50 am

Can you post the first two chapters here?? That would be awesome.

In the mean time, awesome story - thanks for sharing. Not having gotten the background - is this a true story?
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Wed May 31, 2017 2:49 am

sounds like cuckold paradise. what a great life . A happy marriage, a hot wife and the experience of a lifetime.

anton
Virgin

Unread post by anton » Wed May 31, 2017 11:38 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I posted the full story, including the missing chapters, here in the Library section last week. Samanthasman--It's a true autobiographical story, except I am Brad, not Kevin. JUST KIDDING. It's fiction.

Yeso25
Prepubescent

Unread post by Yeso25 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:17 am

Love your work anton. I cant seem to find Marital Surety, did you remove it?

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:51 pm

anton wrote:Thanks, three weeks is still my favorite, I think. Check out Marital Surety and Thirst, also in the library. I'll send the first two chapters of Three weeks by private message. They're not hotwife, but they're pretty fun and set up the Brad scenes well. If anyone else wants to read them, just ask. Thanks!
Anton
Dudu ever finish marital surety? I really enjoyed that story ( thanks!!) but don't recall it ending.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:32 am

Superbly written!