Wife Needs More - by DarrenZ

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
DarrenZ
Experienced

Wife Needs More - by DarrenZ

Unread post by DarrenZ » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:59 pm

Chapter 1

It's amazing how things can change dramatically in your life so quickly.

I have a blessed life. I met my amazing wife soon after we both finished college. She has the perfect little girl next door look. Sweet face with slightly plump cheeks, glowing smile, and blue eyes you could drown in. Her hair is long and wavy, light brown with natural blonde highlights. She's pretty tiny, only 5'2". Her tits are smallish, b-cups on a good day, and she has a soft very slight belly. She has hips and a good sized ass for her small frame. Her legs are nice, although obviously not very long.

Our sex life is good. Nothing to rave about, but we are intimate almost every other day, which compared to what my friends suggest in their marriages/relationships seems pretty good. We vary it up with different positions- not talking full Kama Sutra, but more than just missionary. She has a vibrator that is her go to for occasional masturbation. When we're having intercourse, she often stimulates herself with her fingers to help her achieve orgasm with me. After a cautious admission that her orgasms were much better with a vibrator, more and more she wants to use her vibrator during our intercourse.

I went along with it, because I certainly want sex to be pleasurable for my wife, but it got me thinking.

"Honey, have you ever gotten off just by vagina penetration and nothing else?" I asked her one evening.

"What?" she replied, confused by my sudden question.

"I mean, I get that its more pleasurable with your vibrator, or at least your fingers on your clit. Have you ever gotten off just from me penetrating you?"

"Harry, what do you want me to say here?" she responded softly.

Her change in attitude was noticeable. I don't think she meant to give so much away, but her question, phrased the way it was, implied she felt the need to protect my feelings.

"The truth," I said simply.

"Well, you asked me two questions there. First, have I ever orgasmed just by penetration and then you narrowed down to if I'd ever gotten off from just YOU penetrating me."

Her clarification hit me in a way I wasn't expecting. My question was meant to be singular, just with clarification. But from her perspective, I could see how it made it a different question. I knew my wife had sex before me. We both had chosen not to get into detail about our previous experiences beyond we both had sex before and it hadn't been a lot of other partners. We both had a couple of longer term relationships that included sex and we both had a small amount of singular encounters. That's pretty much all we had discussed. But now, something that hadn't really occurred to me before hit home. Had she have better sex with a former partner.

"So, hon, do you want to know the answer to both questions?" she continued.

I swallowed hard, steeling myself, "Yes. Both."

"I haven't really had an orgasm just from you penetrating me. I hope that's ok to hear," she explained.

"Yes. It's ok. I'm glad you are honest with me."

"For the second part, I have orgasmed just from penetration from other partners. Obviously before we were together. I absolutely want that clear. I've never cheated on you," she said emphatically.

"Oh. I mean, I understand and of course never thought about you cheating on me. We haven't discussed past stuff much before, so I guess it's not entirely surprising," I said, thinking it through.

"Maggie, do…do you wish anything was different with our sex life? Is there something I could do better or different that would make it more enjoyable for you?" I asked.

"Honey, orgasming isn't the end all be all to sex for me. Of course if we're doing it and I can get off, I certainly won’t turn it down. But the intimacy we share is my main focus. And you getting off, of course. Besides, I can't count the number of times you've gotten me off with your magnificent tongue."

"I get that. But still, if anything was possible, is there something you might want on a more regular basis?" I asked, curious but also potentially dreading the can of worms I might be opening up.

She was quiet for a really expectantly long while, such that it became almost an awkward pregnant pause.

"No, hon. But thanks for asking me. You are a very generous partner," she finally replied.

We were both quiet for a bit.

"Mags, I don't mean to imply you wouldn't be truthful with me, but if there is anything you're holding back to spare my feelings, please don't."

She caressed my face with her hand, "Oh, babe. You're such a sweet man. I'm happy, ok. You don't have to worry about me."

---------------

Of course, that wasn't the end of it. This tale wouldn't exist (and especially wouldn't be posted here) if it was.

Her responses definitely circled in my head for days afterwards. One thing that especially stuck was her admission that she did have orgasms from penetration from others before me. So I analyzed what would be the difference. As probably most men would know, the answer seemed pretty clear. She must have had previous lovers that were bigger than me. We hear all the time that "size doesn't matter", but we've seen enough and heard enough to know that wasn't likely true.

So, being the problem solver I am (I'm an engineer), I realized that I'd need to test my theory. Introducing another man into our bedroom seemed dangerous and fantastical at that point, so I fixated on the idea of surprising her with a dildo. One of obvious more length and/or girth than my member. I guess I should admit that I know that I'm below average in the equipment department. I'm definitely a "grower, not a shower", but even at full hardness I still fall just short of 5 inches in length and only about 4 inches in circumference.

When I got into the world of sex toys, I was a little shocked at just how big they can go. Of course I wouldn't want to shock and overwhelm her, so to me, anything over 8 inches long seemed over the top. Most of the catalog entries didn't get specific about girth, but I could tell they were definitely more proportional than my tool. I settled on a 7 inch real skin model. When I went to order it, I hadn't been thinking about color before just assuming I'd get something white like me. But at the last moment, and I really can't explain why to this day, I ordered the "chocolate" one. I had just ordered a bigger, black dildo for my wife. Immediately after placing the order I was filled with a little nervousness. Did I push it too far? Would she be annoyed, embarrassed, or even disgusted by my choice and initiative? I just prayed we had a better relationship than that.

I knew she wasn't gun shy about sex toys- we'd had fun choosing her latest vibrator together when her old one gave out (yes, I know how that sounds and it absolutely was the truth of it. She wore that old one the hell out). But this was a big, veiny, fairly realistic black cock.

To make this part shorter, I'll just tell you that it arrived and I was able to keep it secret from her right up until I got the nerve to surprise her with it.

We had been intimate for a bit. She had blown me for a bit to get me hard (which didn't take half as long as normal as I was especially excited) and then I had spent some time going down on her. She was pretty wet already as blowing me is stimulating for her. To be honest, I think the combination of my shortcomings and her pretty constant and ample moisture didn't help our cause.

As I had about finished pleasuring her with my tongue, I spoke up to her.

"Honey, do you trust me?"

"Oh, yeah Harry. I trust you," she moaned.

"Can you close your eyes and allow me to give you something special? Something new?" I asked her.

"Oh, babe. Do you have a surprise for me?"

"I do."

"Alright, let me have it then," she nearly squealed.

I reached under our bed where I had hidden the dildo, I quietly spit on the tip while staring at it in the dim light. The realistic nature of it briefly made me thing about it being a real cock and what that would mean if it was aa real cock. It was then I realized that I didn't know if I had ever been harder than I was at this moment, about to penetrate my wife with a dildo larger than myself.

I put the tip to the opening of her vagina and began to very slowly push in.

"Oh," said upon first feeling it.

I pushed further so that the simulated glans opened her up more.

"OOH," she said, recognizing the difference in size for the first time.

I pushed past the head of the dildo, her lips hugging the surface of the simulated cock.

"Oh my!" she reacted louder now, really realizing the difference.

I pulled it back out a bit without it coming fully out, and then slowly pushed in further than I had gone before, still only about three inches in.

"Holy, geez," she said. Her head came up and I could tell she was struggling not to open her eyes. She must have been torn between trusting me and wanting to see for herself what it was I had introduced to her.

Again, I pulled back out until just the tip was still in and then I went much further than before. At this point, the dildo was just about further than I would go in her.

"Oh my christ, Harry. Ooooohhhh," she moaned.

It hurts me to say this, but I for sure had never gotten this reaction from penetrating her with my own dick before. I felt like I was harder still than before and it fueled my desire to see her take it all. I pulled it nearly out again and then purposefully rammed the whole dildo into her, fake balls deep.

"Oh, fuck YES, YES! Oh god, yes!," she exclaimed.

Her eyes flew wide open and she took in the dildo that I was fucking her with.

"Oh , yes, Harry, yes. Oh that is so good baby. Fuck me, that's good!"

I kept fucking her with the toy, pumping it in and out of her, feeling resistance as it bottomed out. It seems I had picked a near perfect size for my wife. Seeing her take this big black realistic cock into her tiny body was quite amazing. I'm sure it probably occurred to me while it was happening but it certainly came to me later that she was likely feeling completely filled for the first time in a very long time, perhaps for the first time.

I handed her the vibrator as I continued to fuck her with the dildo and she tossed it aside.

"Fuck me Harry, more, more. Don't stop! Harder!"

I kept going and then got probably the biggest shock in my life. She came with an huge, shuddering tremble in her legs and when she bucked off the dildo, she squirted out, practically hitting me in my face.

"Ooooooohhhh, god Harry. That was sooooo good. Oh. Oh. Oh. Soooo good," she moaned.

"Wow," was all I could say.

She reached down, grabbed my face and pulled me up to her and kissed me hard and passionately.

"Oh, Harry. I love you sooooooo much."

Of course we talked after we had calmed down.

"Where the hell did you get that from?" she asked, smile still on her face.

"From an online store. It came last week," I explained.

"And then I came tonight. Jesus Christ, Harry. What possessed you to order THAT?"

"Our conversation last month. You seemed to imply that my not getting you to cum from vaginal sex might be due to my size, so I wanted to test that theory."

"Oh, babe. That wasn't what I was intending to get at, but shit, I guess you proved it, didn't you. I hope that's ok," she said, looking in my eyes. The was a bit of embarrassment and more than a little pity in her eyes.

"Maggie, all I ever wanted was for it to be better for you. I am who I am and can't change that. But I figured I could apply my skills and make things better."

"So sweet. You know, you're still hard. Do you want to finish in me?" she asked seductively.

"Yes, please," I replied, moving on top of her.

She helped me insert my penis into her and I couldn't help but notice- the dildo had really opened her up. I could barely feel the sides of her normally quite tight pussy.

A look passed between us. She bit her lip. It looked so cute when she did that, but I quickly got what she was thinking. I was thinking it too. She couldn't feel me. The dildo stretched her enough that she couldn't feel my thin dick. And then I came.
Last edited by DarrenZ on Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Re: Wife Needs More

Unread post by DarrenZ » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:00 pm

Chapter 2

The dildo had become a regular staple in our sex life. I got the impression that Maggie was embarrassed to ask for it herself or maybe felt the need to shield my feelings from her being the one to ask for it. So, I was nearly always the one who initiated using it. We also ended every dildo-involved session with me doing her afterwards. She had a habit of staring me in the eyes when we did and on more than one occasion I saw a smile come across her face while I was entering her. I think she was getting off on not being able to feel me immediately after having sex with the dildo. I'm ashamed to admit this to you, dear reader, but I know I was. But it was an unspoken thing between us.

This chapter picks up several months after the first introduction of the dildo to our sex life. I went to get it in preparation for our evening's encounter and I realized that it wasn't exactly where it was when I put it up after cleaning it off last time. Was Maggie using it without me? She had ample opportunity. She worked shifts in her job as a nurse, so there were days when she would be home for hours without me. And today was such a day.

"Mags… Don't take this the wrong way and there's no judgement at all from me, but have you been using the dildo without me?"

Maggie turning several shades of red told me all that I needed to know.

"Yes," she replied meekly.

"Honey, seriously, it's fine if you do. It's not something you have to keep from me. Honestly, It turns me on that you're so into it."

She was still red, but her dismal face turned into more of a smirk.

"Do you think about it when we're not having sex?" I asked her.

"Yes," was all she said.

"Are you.. addicted to it?" I asked.

"Oh god," she replied embarrassed, "…yes."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I didn't want you to know that I wanted it…"

"…more than you wanted me?" I finished her thought, questioning if that's what she meant.

She looked at me, clearly ashamed at that but nodded her head meekly.

"Maggie, I know you may struggle to believe me when I say so, but I really am just happy you're feeling pleasure. I don't mind that it's a toy that you're enjoying more than me."

Tears formed in her eyes. I thought she was just touched by my sentiment, but then she hit me with something I didn't expect.

"It's not just that. It's not just that I enjoy the feeling from the dildo. It's what I'm thinking about when you or I are fucking me with it."

"Maggie, what do you mean?"

"Harry… I'm thinking about another man fucking me," she said, on the verge of blubbering now

"What? Who?" I was completely shocked by her admission, thinking that she was admitting an infidelity.

"No, baby, I'm not thinking about anyone in particular. I just… I'm imagining a man who is bigger than you fucking me. And it scares me. It scares me because the thought of fucking another man excites me even more than the feeling of the larger dildo does. I've found myself imagining fucking a man more hung than you all the time. And then, and then when you stick yourself into me just after we have sex. When I cannot feel you in me…"

I thought Maggie was literally going to cum right then just from describing to me what she was talking about. And I was probably equally as shocked as her when we both realized how hard I was from what she was saying.

"Baby, Harry. Does what I'm saying turn you on too? It looks like it does…"

My mouth was suddenly impossibly dry. I could hardly say anything. I could now only nod.

Her whole attitude change. The tears that had been in her eyes were quickly blinked away. After a long pause, the next words that came from her mouth sounded like they were spoken by someone else. Her voice was in a deep, commanding tone that I had never heard from my tiny, sweet wife.

"Harry. Bring that dildo over here and fuck your wife how she deserves to be. Fuck me with that BIG. COCK."

I moved with an unintentional speed as I responded to my wife's command.

It was obvious I didn't need to prepare her for the intrusion. She pulled her own panties to the side and they were sopping wet. I jammed the dildo into her and out of my carelessness and urgency I pushed that thing into her in one strong push.

"FUUUUUCK, YES!"

At first I thought I had overdone it, that I had hurt my precious wife. Instead, she looked at me with a nearly possessed look in her eyes and she grabbed my forearm, holding the dildo deep within her and she came hard.

"Oh, yes! Don't stop. Keep fucking me with that big cock, Harry! Oh god, can you imagine if it wasn't just a toy. If this were some big dicked stud fucking your wife's tiny pussy?"

"Ugh," I replied, unable to form words, as I struggle to keep plunging the dildo into Maggie. I WAS imagining it. It was all I could think of at the moment. And I, in that arousal-fueled moment, wanted nothing more.

When I finally found my words, amidst Maggie's grunts and groans, I couldn't hold back any more.

"Oh yes, baby, take that big stud's hard cock. You love that big cock, don't you?"

"YES, I DO!" she cried.

"Tell me how badly you want that big cock, Maggie."

"Oh, god, Harry! I want it so bad. I don't know that I've wanted anything more."

"Oh yeah you do. You want to fuck that big cock so badly, you'd fuck it in front of me."

"YES!"

"You'd want me to witness you taking that big cock, don't you! You'd want me to see the pleasure you'd be getting from that big cock."

"OH YES, YES, GOD HELP ME, YES!"

"You'd want me to know that big cock was pleasuring you more than I ever could, won't you?"

"AAAAAAHHHHH, YES. HARRY. THAT BIG COCK WILL FUCK ME WAY BETTER THAN YOU EVER HAVE AND EVER WILL! AAAAAAAHHHH, FUCK!"

Oh my god. What have I done?

Maggie came with another massive "dildo orgasm" (I really had found myself reclassifying her orgasms as "regular orgasms" and "dildo orgasms" because they really were not even in the same ballpark.)

As usual, after removing the dildo from her I put my almost painfully hard erection in her and as I put it in she couldn't help herself- she giggled.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Harry, are you even in me? I can’t really feel you. My big cocked stud stretched my little pussy sooo much."

And I was done. I exploded into her.

jcace
Virgin

Unread post by jcace » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:48 pm

Wow! Just wow

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:49 pm

Chapter 3

It was later that same night. We went to a dark place really fast and I think both of us, a little more clear headed, were thinking about what had been said.

Maggie was the first to break the silence.

"Harry, I don't really want to have sex with anyone else. You understand that, right?"

I looked at her. Did I know that?

"Y-yeah, Maggie. I know. I mean, it's a fantasy, right? Your head went somewhere when I was fucking you with the dildo. You imagined someone else was attached to that big cock. I kinda get it."

"Yeah. That's all. Feeling that shaft inside of me, bigger than you, just, inspired those thoughts."

There it was again. She plainly called out my smaller dick and instead of being upset or embarrassed, it enflamed me. But I said nothing.

Some more time of silence, just holding each other. Then something came into my mind and before I could stop myself, I was saying it.

"Mags… Before we were together, did you have lovers who were bigger than me?"

Silence. Then, she spoke.

"Yes."

"Do you like fucking big dicks?"

A few seconds of silence.

"Yes."

"Do you ever wish I had a bigger dick?"

Another pause.

"Yes."

I breathed softly.

"I know what you said earlier and I don't believe you want to have sex with another man. But, if it wasn't about feelings or emotion, or hurting me, do you want to fuck another big dick? A real one?"

The silence was deafening.

"Yes…. goddamn it, I do."

"Maggie?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I kinda want to see you fuck a bigger dick."

She turned to look at me. (We had been spooning previously)

"Harry, you don't mean that. You don't, do you?"

"I think I do."

"Harry, that's a super dangerous idea. You get that, right?"

"I know."

"Baby, that would be something that couldn’t be undone once done."

"I get that. But that's why you were crying earlier. When you were admitting to me what you had been thinking when I was fucking you with the dildo. You really DO want to fuck a bigger dick. You are just feeling ashamed and fearful that you would hurt me."

She looked in my eyes. She nodded.

"Is something wrong with me?" she asked.

"No, baby. I don't think so. I'm sure that probably figures into why some women might cheat on their husbands."

"I don’t want to cheat on you, Harry. I might WANT to fuck a bigger dick, but I LOVE you."

"I know that, Maggie. I can understand how you love me but still want more. NEED more."

She nodded.

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I do need more."

"Don't be sorry, baby. It's ok. I kind of understand. I mean, I'm the one who introduced the dildo to our sex. I figured it out. I love seeing what it does to you. I love being a part of you getting that pleasure."

"Oh, honey, yes. I love that you have given that to me. Even when I have done myself with it, I feel you there, like you're in the room. I did mean it when I said I wanted you to see me… fuck a bigger cock."

"Oh, god, Maggie. There is really something about thinking of you taking a bigger cock in front of me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"How would that even work?"

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"How could I fuck a bigger cock with you there to see it?"

"I'm not sure."

"Would you want it to be someone we know or a stranger?" she asked, seeming really contemplating the logistics.

"I don't know. There are pros and cons to either."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Someone we know would be someone we could probably trust more to be safe and to keep our secret. But then we'd have to see them again and it might get awkward. A stranger would be more risky, but we could never see them again and likely wouldn't know anyone we do to tell."

"I love your analytical mind," she giggled.

Her giggle reminded me of earlier.

"Maggie, do you really think my dick is small?”

She was silent. She worked so hard to protect my feelings.

“Yes. I do.”

“So it’s not just that you want a bigger dick than me but my dick is ok? It’s that you want a bigger dick because I’m too small.”

“Yes. That turns you on though, doesn’t it Harry? You like knowing that I think your dick is small.”

It was my turn to silently nod.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:57 pm

Masterpiece

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:41 am

Chapter 4

“Harry, look at this.”

I looked down at her phone and I saw an image of a woman holding two dicks. One was definitely smallish, probably below average despite seeming to be very hard. Like me.

The other was massive. Big, thick, hefty. By this one woman holding a dick in each hand, it was easy to see the comparison in size between this two dicks.

I looked up into her heavily-lidded, lust-filled eyes.

“There’s more. Swipe left,” she ordered me.

I did and I was now looking at yet another, obviously different woman, holding two different, but similarly different sized cocks. Again and again, each time I scrolled left, there would be yet another small cock in a different woman’s hand with another comparatively large cock in her other one.

I kept going and going and the same thing over and over, until suddenly I came to one that was quite different.

In this one, a gorgeous, thin pale-skinned woman wearing a transparent laced body stocking was holding an average-sized erect white dick in her left and in her right hand she held this massive, long black cock. It was easily twice as thick and appeared to be almost three times as long as the white dick.
(Google search “neversatisfiedxo cock comparison for a visual)

I looked up at my wife’s face only to find her flushed and biting her lip. She was majorly aroused. She nodded back to the phone.

“Oh, you like that one too I see.”

I nodded back as I returned my gaze to just as stark a comparison as I’ve ever seen.

Then, she leaned in a whispered in my ear, “Honey, was there any particular reason you picked my new friend to be black?”

(note: her “new friend” is how we’d recently begun referring to her dildo)

My mouth was completely dry. I couldn’t answer her. It was absolutely an intentional choice I had made when I ordered it, one I immediately had regretted for fear it was a wrong one, something that might ruin the hoped for appreciation of the gift. But until now, that aspect of the toy had never been commented on.

“I honestly don’t know,” I replied. I was both admitting indirectly that I had made an intentional but that I couldn’t explain why I made that choice.

Perhaps in desperation to avoid a topic that suddenly felt like the third rail in our sex talk, perhaps because it was a question that had been on the tip of my tongue since this exploration had begun, but I next uttered a question to her that was going yo open a whole new, different can of worms.

“So how big was your biggest dick?”

Her face shot quickly away from looking at the photo on her phone to my face, searching my expression for I suspect some clue as to what was behind the sudden shift in topic.

“Do you really want the answer to that, Harry?”

I nodded.

Without answering, she took the phone and began shifting through the photos. She found the one she was looking for and handed me back her phone.

I was looking at yet another cock comparison photo. I later found out that these photos we had been looking at were all actually in her own photo gallery. She had saved them to her phone. They weren’t just in some only gallery.

This new image (it wasn’t one I had already looked at, which spoke to the sheer number of cock comparison images she had saved) showed yet again a woman holding two erect penises. It wasn’t lost on me that the woman in the photo had a passing resemblance, mostly in body type and cute cheeks, to Maggie.

In her left hand was the noticeably smaller dick, similar in looks and size to my own. In her right hand, was this incomprehensibly thick that was easily twice as long as the other dick in the photo. It wasn’t as long as the black cock in the last photo, but the girth on this thing was impressive.

“What? This one?”

She nodded, “Yeah, that’s my best guess from my recollection.”

“Jesus.”

“Yeah,” she replied, simply acknowledging my astonishment.

“Who was it?”

“What’s that?” she asked. I couldn’t tell if she was genuinely distracted by the photo or if she was stalling.

“Who was your lover with the cock like that one?” I said, using the visual she had provided and pointing to the big cock in the photo.

She swallowed hard.

“Babe, to answer that I’ll have to tell a story about my past that I’m honestly ashamed about. So ashamed, it’s one I truly believed I’d never tell you. I have so much trust and faith in you, in our love, I know I can tell it to you now. But understand it will alter some of the things we’ve been exploring.”

“Wow. That’s quite the build up, Mags.”

“I know. Sorry. I was laying it on a bit thick, wasn’t I? But seriously, it is a big deal to me that I feel comfortable enough with our love to finally tell you.”

We sat down on our couch together and she began her story:

(Switching to her perspective for the story as it makes sense to)

I had been dating my boyfriend Dean since the spring of my junior year in high school. Dean was a year older and I’m embarrassed to say I largely picked the college I attended so that I could be with him. Senior year, being stuck in high school while he went ahead to college was a rough one.

We had been having sex since the summer before he left for college. I didn’t want him going away and being seduced by some college slut. I wanted him to know what he’d be giving up if he left me.

Dean was on the college lacrosse team. He’d actually been good enough in high school to get a scholarship for the sport. He was a fit guy, but lacrosse fit. Tallish and quick. Not burly, like a football jock. But Dean’s dick didn’t quite match his physique. He wasn’t a big guy down there. For my pretty inexperienced, tiny body that was all well and good. I hardly knew any better and he fit me just fine.

It was one night my sophomore year that we had been partying late with a lot of his lacrosse teammates, which was pretty common in those days. Many of them had girlfriends too, some of whom I got along pretty good with. A few of them, the girlfriends I liked, got real flirty when drunk and even started different levels of flashing the other teammates, guys other than there own boyfriends. This became a frequent event at these parties, girls even getting awarded beers or cheers for their show. We’re talking mostly just tits and ass. Early on, they’d be bra or panty covered. But as things progressed, they became more likely to be bare than not. There definitely was a bit of an arms race going on.

Thankfully, there wasn’t much pressure from either the guys or the other girls to participate if you didn’t want to. I tended to be one of the ones who chose not to. To be honest, I always felt my tits were too small and my ass was too big in comparison to each other and certainly to some of the well built girls who were actively participating.

Dean thankfully wasn’t the least bit pushy about me doing it and was relatively chill about any reactions to the girls who did flash. I think this was helped by the fact that as soon as the girls started flashing bare titties and asses, some of the guys responded by flashing their junk.

I should also mention here Dean’s nickname on the team- “PeeWee”. He took it in stride, he was a leader on the team and the guys truly did love him, but it is more obvious now that it was a reference to his relatively small dick.

This one night most of the couples had left the party as it had gotten much later than we generally had stayed, but this one was at our house, so we hadn’t retired quite yet. Big Jim, as he was known, was the only guy still around that wasn’t passed out. Big Jim was the guy who name was absolutely not ironic. If there was a group and you had a guy they called “Ox” or “Bull” or “Moose”, Big Jim was that guy to the team. He was huge, a real brickhouse. He seemed out of place on a lacrosse field due to his size, but he was surprisingly fast and dominated on defense for the team.

Big Jim adored Dean. Dean was a really, really nice guy and was very supportive of his friends. You got the impression that Big Jim was not well treated throughout most of his live, likely picked on for being nearly six foot and wide as a doorway in like sixth grade. With this team, he used his skills to earn a well-deserved place as a star and no one was a bigger supporter of his than Dean.

I should also mention Big Jim was not a good looking guy at all. And despite his athletic skills and plenty of exercise, he has quite the big gut for a college kid. He was easily 300 pounds.

So here we were, the three of us as the last folks standing and I was really ready for bed. I had only drank a bit over the long night, so I was at best loosened and nowhere near drunk. I was about to ask Dean to take me to bed, when he said something I was expecting.

“MagPie, you should do Big Jim a great favor and flash him your pretty little titties. He played amazing for us today.”

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I hadn’t watched Dean drink a whole lot that night, so my first thought that he was so drunk he didn’t know what he was saying. I looked at him and then at Big Jim. The big guy had the sweetest puppy dog eyes I had ever seen. He didn’t have a girlfriend and I had no doubt he was likely jealous of his teammates with their hot little girlfriends. I later wondered if this had been a setup, planned in advanced for this night or some night where the elements fell into place.

“Excuse me?” I responded to this request from left field.

“Come on, babe. Show Big Jim your tits. You’ve been shy with the others, but make him feel special and let him see them.”

I knew I was being manipulated, but I was young and eager to please. I didn’t think it would be a big deal- it was just Jim. So I did it.

I took a deep breath and lifted my shirt and bra up like I was at Mardi Gras begging for beads. I’ll admit, I got a thrill from the exposure and the look on the big guy’s face when he saw my tits. I was hoping that this act got Dean turned on and that we’d end up going to our room and dealing with this excitement together privately. But something else was about to happen.

Jim stared and then did what I couldn’t believe at the time but should have seen coming. He yanked his own pants down. They were drawstring sweatpants and he obviously wasn’t wearing any underwear beneath them. He exposed to me what was, at the time, the biggest dick I had ever seen.

It wasn’t hard, maybe just slightly hardening, but it hung obscenely out, easily much larger than Dean was even fully hard. It was thick, veiny dangling from a thick bush of pubic hair. It was really intimidating.

“Holy shit, Jim!” I unintentionally exclaimed.

Dean laughed. He was quite pleased with himself, for some reason.

“Now you know why we REALLY call him ‘Big Jim’!” he laughed.

I’ll admit, I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. And Jim didn’t seem in a hurry to put it away.

Dean spoke again, “Damn baby, he’s giving you a good long look at his sausage. You should show your appreciation and flash him your hot ass.”

My initial thought was, is he crazy? I’m not showing Jim my ass.

But I somehow wrapped my head around a thought- it did only seem fair. I can’t explain it, it was like I was compelled to show appreciation for such a superior cock.

So I did it. Without really bothering to put away my tits fully, I turned around and yanked my tight yoga pants and thin thong panties down and bent over. I showed Big Jim my ass and a good shot at my bare pussy.

I’ll be honest and I was probably more wet than I had ever been in my young life. It was exhilarating.

“Goddamn, Maggie,” was all I heard Jim say.

I turned around, sort of pulling up my pants and I saw it again. Jim’s huge cock. But now it was almost fully erect. When I first saw it I thought for sure he was a “shower” not a “grower” and that it would just fill out and not grow further. I was very mistaken. His thing was just massive.

I was startled as suddenly Dean was right beside me. I guess I had gotten a little tunnel visioned. I probably was showing more awe than was appropriate for a girlfriend to show her boyfriend’s friend’s junk. But that still didn’t prepare me for what Dean said next.

“MagPie,” he whispered, using his pet name for me, “why don’t you throw Big Jim a little bone and let him fuck you, just this once?”

The color rushed from my face. Are you fucking kidding me? Is my boyfriend of three an a half years seriously suggesting I fuck his big-dicked friend?

When the color returned to my face it came back in a rush of anger and adrenaline. He wants me to fuck his friend, I’ll goddamn make him regret asking me to fuck his friend.

After pulling my clothes together enough so I could walk unimpeded, I walked over to Jim who inexplicably still had his huge dick out, and said, “Come on, Jim. My boyfriend wants me to fuck you.”

Jim obviously had no interest in arguing. He didn’t even bother to pull his pants up, just hold them so they didn’t get tangled around his legs as he took my hand as I led him to Dean and my room.

If I was going to fuck his friend, I sure as hell wasn’t going to do it where others might wake up and see us. And I kind of wanted to violate our bed as well.

Jim quickly helped me shed my clothes and I was completely naked in front of another guy besides Dean for the first time.

“Damn, Maggie. I’ve always thought you were by far the hottest of all the girls,” Jim said.

I’m not sure if he was just saying that, but in that moment it felt very sincere.

Jim took off his clothes and of course his big gut was there and not something you could ignore. Suddenly, the thought of him on top of me was concerning.

“Do you have a condom, Jim?” I asked quietly, a little surprised to hear my own voice asking that question.

I saw the look of panic in his eyes. I’d guess the big guy hadn’t had much use for one and was prepared. But then Dean spoke up.

“It’s ok, Magpie. It’s just Jim. He’s clean.”

He knew I was on the pill so I guess his knowledge that Jim hadn’t been with other girls meant he was clean. In retrospect, I think Dean perversely wanted Jim to cum in me.

Still pissed at Dean, I accepted what he said and moved to sit on the edge of the bed, spreading my pussy open for both boys to see.

“Well, what are you waiting for ‘Big Jim’?” I asked the large guy with the huge cock pointing at me.

He wasted little time. He came to me, cock in hand, and moved to enter me. I assumed I was going to have to help guide him in due to inexperience, but I guess the size of his cock made it easier. He hit the target and pressed in, popping his large cock head in with one push.

“Ooomfff! Whoa, oh my god. Slow down big guy. Holy hell you’re big!” I said, hand on his big belly to hold him back from plunging in too deep. Fortunately my juices were flowing due to the crazy adrenaline of thee situation, but fuck it felt like he would tear me open.

A smile came across Jim’s lips that I would never have expected from him. It was a bit of an evilish grin you might see on a predator who has their prey locked in their sites. And yet, it just made me gush more.

“Are you ready for more, Maggie?” he asked, Cheshire Cat grin still on his face.

“Yes, Jim. Give it to me. Just go slow at first, ok? I’m not used to something this big,” I told him demurely.

I heard a moan in the background. I suspect Dean had his little dick out (I really couldn’t think of it any other way after tonight) and was jacking off to the sight of his tiny girlfriend getting fucked by his huge buddy.

Jim pushed into me and on that second push, he was already in deeper than Dean had ever gone and the sensation plus that thought pushed me over the edge and I had my first “dildo orgasm”. My legs were trembling in the air and I felt my pussy contract around his huge shaft.

Jim didn’t let up. He used the added lubricant from my pussy to push on, plunging his giant meat stick deeper into my tiny pussy. I felt him hit my cervix, which stung initially and before I could tell him to ease up he lunged a little harder and went right through. He had entered my womb. I had never felt so full and it felt fantastic.

Tears rolled down my cheeks but the ecstasy in my expression gave Jim the confidence to keep going. He pulled back and I could believe how long it took for him to come nearly all the way out. He kept the head in and started rhythmically fucking me with that huge cock.

I both meant what I said and perhaps over emphasized the delivery for Dean’s sake when I said, “Oh god Jim, you are fucking my pussy so good. I’ve never felt so full. Your cock is amazing, ‘Big Jim’.”

“Ugh!” Dean said, vocally announcing he had cum.

My disgust for Dean was only tempered by how good fucking Jim’s huge cock felt. Holy Jesus, it felt like nothing I had ever felt before and like he was rearranging my insides. The pain of him pushing through my cervix gradually numbed and transformed into feeling like he was actually becoming a part of me.

Unexpectedly, he leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips and I kissed him back, not giving any shit about Dean’s feelings at this point.

Jim’s inexperience gave way as he suddenly came deep in my womb with no warning whatsoever. He must have saved up a ton of cum because it felt like he came so much I half expected it to come out of my mouth.

He awkwardly pulled himself out of me and a huge dollop of cum came pouring out of my gaping pussy. Right on Dean’s bed.

Jim hurriedly excused himself and took off. He did thank me in a sweet way and told me that it was wonderful.

After he left I just laid there, semen dripping obscenely from my pussy, on show for Dean to take in.

“Are you happy now?” I asked him.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:36 am

Great stuff, DZ, and quite kinky.

Hoping to read more soon! Thanks for sharing it and other good reads.
"I wanna lick the platter. The gravy doesn't matter."

Neil Young, Saddle up the Palomino

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:09 pm

OMG What a SUPER HOT story DarrenZ!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Please, go on soon!!! ;)

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:27 pm

Chapter 5

(Continuing Maggie’s story from college, from her perspective)

Of course I was completely pissed at Dean. How dare he offer me up to his friend so casually.

There was a moment immediately after Jim left, when he was staring at my pussy gaping after the assault by Big Jim’s huge cock and dripping with his cum, that I though Dean might go down on me. I was both turned on and repulsed by the thought.

“Will you get me something to clean myself up with?” I asked Dean, snapping him out of his trance.

He went to the bathroom and came back with a single tissue.

“Are you fucking kidding me, Dean? He’s not YOU,” I said with all the venom could muster.

Dean scurried back and got a washcloth for me. I took great pleasure in dirtying up his washcloth with the scum from Jim and my fucking.

After I cleaned myself up, I pulled my clothes on. Dean stared at me in shock, still naked with his tiny deflated dicklet hanging out.

I was disgusted by him now. I gathered as much of my stuff as I as I could and shoved it in a bag.

“MagPie, don’t leave!” he begged.

Without thinking, I slapped him hard across his face.

“I. Am. Not. Your. Whore.”

I left and went to my friend Julia’s place to stay the night and to figure things out.

——————

Julia had a friend who needed a new roommate, so I was able to move out and away from Dean. Maybe I was overreacting, but my whole belief in our relationship was trashed by his actions.

A few days later, I found myself before a door and I could hardly explain why I was there. After I got the courage to knock, the door came open.

“Hi, MagPie. A little surprised to see you here.”

Jim stood in the doorway before me. I honestly didn’t know what to say.

“Dean’s not here,” he said.

“I’m not looking for Dean.”

He stared at me not comprehending.

“Are you going to invite me in?” I asked dryly.

“Oh, yes, sure. Sorry.”

I walked in and it was a typical trashy bachelor guy room.

“I’ll make this simple. Dean and I are done. What he did wasn’t ok in the least. I’m not into you, so this isn’t the start of anything special between the two of us. I want you to fuck me again with that big dick of yours on my terms, and then, once we’re done, we’ll go our separate ways. Are you down for that?”

——————

“And that was that. I fucked his huge tool again, had several ‘dildo orgasms’, and as I said, we never saw each other again,” Maggie said, finishing her story.

I wasn’t sure how to process everything she had told me.

“I knew you were in a long relationship with Dean. I never knew why or how it ended. What an inexcusable thing to have done,” I finally replied.

She just nodded.

After a moment, I felt I had to say more.

“I would never, ever do something like that to you. You know that Maggie, right?”

“Of course I do, honey. But, and this is hard for me to say, I don’t… I don’t know that what he did was all that awful.”

“What does that mean?” I asked, a little confused.

“I mean, it was kinda gross for a boyfriend to, unprompted, put a girlfriend in a position like that. I don’t think anyone of us was trashed enough to really blame alcohol,” she said.

“But still, who does that?” I replied.

“Yeah. But in the end, while I might have felt some high level of pressure from him, I could have said ‘no’. I could have refused. Despite the situation, I did end up enjoying it,” she reasoned.

“So, what are you saying?”

“That maybe, maybe… maybe I overreacted in the moment. Maybe it was something we could have gotten past,” she said, reflectively.

“Maggie… why did you go back to Jim?”

“Babe, you saw what it was like with a dildo. I liked what he did to me and I wanted to have it at least one more time. I ended up feeling gross afterwards. That I was sleeping with a guy I wasn’t attracted to, who ended up not being worth whatever pleasure he might have been giving me. Even though that pleasure was pretty substantial. But it was hollow. And I felt sleazy,” she explained.

“I get it. I’m sorry you went through that.”

“But Harry, I’m telling you for more than one reason. First, all that ended up getting time to you, so I’d never change that. Secondly, I learned the lengths I would go to, the depths I would sink to go after that feeling. Jim wasn’t the last big dick I’d experience before finding you, but that is a story for another night,” Maggie hugged me as she finished telling her tale.

“Now, take me to bed a make me really feel that big fake cock in your wife’s tight little pussy.”
Last edited by DarrenZ on Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:46 pm

Phenomenal!!!!!
Thanks for sharing. This story joins the few others that turned into classics.
This is a fucking hot story. I love the slow burn to where this might’ve headed!!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:12 pm

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Super HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this Maggie ;)

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:04 pm

Chapter 6

Things got heated up a bunch when a package arrived one afternoon I was home but Maggie was not. It was addressed to her and despite our general openness about all things, I don't typically open mail addressed to her, even packages.

When she got off her shift later that evening I handed her the package and she about squealed.

"Are you ready to take things to the next level?" she asked me.

Eyebrow raised and interest piqued, I told her, "Yes. Sounds intriguing."

She insisted we both take a good long shower together to wash of the day's wear on each of us but told me not to bother to put on clothes. She had me go into our bedroom while she locked me out of the bathroom with the package in hand. After a good while, she told me she was coming out with her surprise.

"Alright, first do YOU trust ME?"

Obviously she was turning my question that started all of this back on me.

"Yes, you nut."

"Ok then, stand at the edge of the bed and close your eyes. I'm going to come out and put something on you. DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES. TRUST YOUR WIFE."

The big smile cracked across my face as I closed my eyes and even put my left hand across them so I would be less tempted to peek.

I heard the door open and Maggie step out. She began awkwardly putting something on me that felt sort of like a jock strap with something heavy on the front. I wasn't a complete innocent, so I knew what felt to be a harness being strapped to me. What I was surprised about is how as it went on it was constraining my cock significantly. Was this a chastity device of some sort?

I felt her finish and by the way she ran her hands down my legs, it felt like she was kneeling before me. The sound of her voice below me confirmed my suspicion.

"Ok, I'm going to put something in your right hand that'll feel like a ball. Do not squeeze it until I tell you to, ok?"

"Ok."

She did exactly as she described.

"Ok, now open your eyes."

When I did I looked down to see her naked on her knees before me, nearly blocked by a massive black dildo, very similar to the one I bought her, but this thing was even bigger than the one I bought. Might have been a similar make, but seriously this thing was massive. When I looked in my right hand, I saw that I held some sort of bulb that was connected by a clear tube to the base of the dildo. It was attached to a harness as I suspected in a strap on configuration, but obviously this harness model was designed either for a woman to wear or to intentionally to restrict a male wearer's own equipment.

"Well what do you think of our new, new friend?"

"Wow, it's huge!"

"I know, right?" she said with probably the biggest grin I'd ever seen on her face.

"I guess you're wanting me to use this on you."

"You're goddamn right I am. Are you up to it?" she asked.

"Sure. I'm just worried you're going to be able to take it all. It almost looks twice as big as the other one I bought you."

"I mean, if you're talking in overall volume, length times circumference, it very likely is," she grinned that devious smile.

"Don't you worry about me. It's well-lubricated and I'm well-lubricated, trust me. One look at this thing and the faucet was on. Bring it, big boy," she insisted.

"Ummm, this harness is a bit... constraining. Is that intentional?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yeah babe. I didn't want you confused about which one to put in me or for your little guy to get in the way."

Fuck, why did her casual humiliation get to me so good?

"I think I'm going to suck on it for a bit, treat it like I would a real big cock. Would you like that? Would you like me to worship your big FAKE cock, baby?" she teased.

"Mmmm, oh yes. That would be nice."

She began performing what has to be one of the most pornographic, epic blow jobs ever seen. She teased the tip, she licked it from tip to base, she nibbled the fake balls, and then she deep throated it, or at least attempted to, like a champion cock swallower. I became quite aroused and also jealous. I was actually jealous of the dildo my wife was lasciviously performing fellatio on. My dick, constrained in the way it was, was painful. It had nowhere to grow.

"Oh god, Harry. If only you had a cock like this. Oh, wow. How good would it be…"

She got up and laid back on the bed, pulling my by the fake cock.

"Are you ready to really make your wife holler?" Maggie asked me, her eyelids heavy with lust.

"Mags, what's the bulb for?" I asked, not getting it.

"Honey, when I ask you to, I want you to squeeze it forcefully several times. It's made to stimulate ejaculation with a fake semen-like substance that's water soluble. You're going to fuck me with that big black cock and then make me feel like you just filled my pussy with your hot cum."

"Mmmm, oh, Maggie."

"That's right. I know you noticed that I followed your lead and got the cock in 'chocolate'. You want to see me take a black cock, don't you. Maybe a real one?"

"Oh, Maggie," I said as I began to push the dildo into her with my pelvic thrust.

"Oooooh, Harry. Ooooooh, yes, do you see that big black cock entering my tiny white pussy? Tell me this isn't what you dream about, baby."

"Oh, yes, Maggie," I exclaimed, pushing further into my wife with the huge dildo.

"Do you wish it was your big dick or do you really wish it was a real black cock?"

"Uhhhhh," I moaned, not able to answer her. The harness hurt and the erection that I was trying to grow just had no place to go. My pain contrasted with the pleasure Maggie seemed to be getting. I was so conflicted. But also, deep down, I knew that if I answered her question honestly that things might really change.

"Ohhh, Harry. It feels sooooo good. So much better than you ever have. Christ, I love you so much, but I miss a big cock so badly."

I suddenly realized I easily had more of this ginormous cock in her, probably deeper than I had ever been, and she was taking it like a champ. I really can't express how tiny my wife's pussy is and yet, her she was taking a long, really girthy dildo and enjoying it so much.

"I have a confession baby… I told you Big Jim was the biggest cock I'd had and I also told you I had others nearly as big… but I never told you who they were… Harry, I've had two big black cocks before… Before I met you, uhhhh, before you came into my life, I was nearly a slut to black cocks… You probably saved me from being a full on black cock slut… I loved you so much, I gave it all up…. But you… ooooo… you saw through me… you and that smart brain of yours figured out exactly what I REALLY needed and you… mmmmm… you selflessly gave it to me…. HOLY CHRIST BABY, YES!"

My head was about to explode and my dick was like one big painful bruise at this point, but I couldn't stop… I couldn't stop giving her the big dildo. I wanted so badly to see her take the whole thing. I ignored my pain. I ignored the possibility of her feeling pain. Her words drove me to give everything I had to make her feel good.

"YES, HELL YES, RIGHT THERE, HARRY!!! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK!!! THIS IS SO RIGHT, MY MAN GIVING ME A BIG FUCKING. I'M ALMOST THERE- DON'T STOP!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, DON'T STOP!!!! WHEN I COME, LET ME HAVE IT- SQUEEZE THAT BULB AND HAVE IT CUM INTO ME!!!" she screamed, commanding my best performance.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO," she hollered and I began squeezing the bulb, squeezing hard and repeatedly.

She had a 'dildo orgasm' like no other and she nearly bucked me off of her. It was only the size of the dildo and the strong connection to the harness that kept me connected to her. She squeezed my ass so hard I thought she was going to rip my glutes and she continued bucking.

When she finally came down from the orgasm, she just collapsed, whimpering quietly.

I cautiously pulled loose from her, amazed at just how long it took to unsheathe the dildo from her pussy. When it came out from her in a loud, audible 'pop', her pussy queefed and a significant dollop of the fake cum came spilling out of her tiny, battered pussy. It looked like a real creampie.

I worked feverishly to extract myself from the harness, nervous about what state I would find my dick in. Fortunately, it just looked soft, reddened, and covered in my own cum. Somehow, my forcibly flaccid penis had ejaculated.

I was confused, embarrassed, aroused, and curious all at the same time.

I looked over and just saw my wife dreamily smiling at me and the mess my dick was in. She was definitely pleased with herself.

Frenchie
Experienced

Re: Wife Needs More - by DarrenZ

Unread post by Frenchie » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:16 am

Ouch !

That is something !

Thanks for sharing this new adventure.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:05 am

Don’t stop now boy!!
This story is fucking ridiculously hot.
I can’t wait until Maggie rejoins the big black cock slut lifestyle, and her husband stands helpless as she is consumed by her needs for big cock and depths she will go to get it.
Phenomenal!!!

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:59 am

Chapter 7

Maggie's closest friend Julia has always been around a lot. I really like Julia and it was pretty obvious that she liked me an awful lot. It's pretty much and open secret that she has a bit of a crush on me. Maggie has even joked about Julia not trying to steal me away from her, not that any of us really took it seriously.

I know Maggie shares nearly everything with Julia, which of course made me wonder just how much Maggie may have told her about our recent enhanced sexual adventures. In some ways, I think I'd be mortified if she knew, but in other ways I think it would be a relief if someone else knew and then I could talk to that person about it.

Julia was around so often, it was almost like having a roommate. If the girls were drinking a bit too much or it just got real late, Maggie would always insist that Julia stay over and she would. This happened frequently enough that we all referred to our spare bedroom as 'Julia's room'. I liked her so she never seemed like an imposition. It never really stopped Maggie and I from fooling around while she was there, at least before the introduction of the first dildo.

Maggie carried on so much when fucked with that dildo and especially with the new one, there really was no way we'd be able to do that with her not hearing things. This meant that nights she stayed over were nights that if we were to be intimate, Maggie and I would regular penetrative sex or just fool around, oral or manual. In some ways, having Julia stay the night became something I looked forward to.

I'm not going to lie- performing on Maggie with the dildo and the harness was hard on me. I had figured out how to arrange myself in the harness (basically, I tucked my dick back between my legs) so it didn't hurt quiet as bad as the first few times. But for all the arousal (it definitely got me off every time), it was starting to eat away at my confidence more and more. While I loved the pleasure it gave Maggie, and therefore was very willing to do it, it was doing something to me.

When we had 'normal' sex, it was harder for me to maintain an erection all the time. Maggie became more honest about my dick not really doing it for her much. Strangely enough, when she would whisper things like 'It's ok, baby, I don't have to get off every time we have sex. This one's for you.' I would often time have a burst of arousal that would get me over the edge to come in her. God, just writing that makes me feel pathetic.

Julia was much slimmer than Maggie and several inches taller. She didn't have much in hips or ass, however she has a really large pair of breasts- 32DDs. I knew this because she on occasion left some laundry that went in with our stuff, not because I was sniffing around. She has a upper mid-west Scandinavian background, so her blonde hair was legit blonde and skin was very fair.

After reading all of what I just wrote about Julia, I feel a little embarrassed. I'll just say this- yes, I find her attractive, yes, I often wonder why she isn't with someone, but no, I have never considered wanting to be with Julia. I guess in some ways, I've put her in my headspace how you might put a sister-in-law.

You have to understand, when I met Maggie there was an instant understanding between both of us that we would be together. I can still remember running into her, quite literally, in that coffeeshop. I was embarrassed and apologized profusely for spilling her coffee (thankfully not on her), but I literally couldn't take my eyes off of hers. And it was mutual. I bought her a replacement coffee and we both ended up calling into work and spent nearly the entire day together, calling out for work and talking non-stop. By the end of the day, we both had shared our hopes and dreams with each other and instantly aligned our futures. We both decided that we wouldn't push it by spending the night together, but made plans for a first true date the following night.

What she did know until much later, I was supposed to give an answer to an offered new job that would have had me move to St. Louis that very day. After we separated for the day, I called the recruiter and turned down the job. I have never once regretted that decision.

I very quickly was brought fully into Maggie's world, and Julia was a big part of it. They were roommates and best friends. They worked at the same hospital, Maggie as a nurse and Julia as a social worker. They were pretty inseparable. Julia often expressed real joy that I had come into Maggie's life. Knowing what I knew now after Maggie's recent confession, which we hadn't really talked about, it makes me wonder if that was a part of Julia's appreciation of me. I figure she was looking at me as a bit of a savior to Maggie, stopping a slide into depravity.

Understand I'm not shaming someone for liking or enjoying being a 'black cock slut', but I definitely believe now that was something that Julia felt wasn't very healthy for Maggie.

So on this one night, somehow in conversation Maggie brought up Big Jim made a joke about Julia saving her from him (which went over my head) and asked if Julia had heard about what he might be doing now.

While I missed how the topic of Jim had come up, her curiosity about his current whereabouts set off a bit of alarm bells in my head. When I asked her about this later that night while we were getting ready for bed, she blew it off that he just came to her mind after sharing her story with me and wondered if Julia, since they had all gone to the same school together, had heard anything. That's all.

I let it be, especially since Julia was staying the night. Maggie realized she'd forgotten a drink for her meds and asked me if I could go get it for her.

While walking back from the kitchen I ran into Julia in the hall. She was wearing a robe that Maggie had bought for her to have at the house and I got the impression she wasn't wearing much but flimsy night wear under it. She looked towards our bedroom, put her finger to her lips in a shushing motion, and pulled me into her room.

“Harry, I know Maggie told you about going back to Jim after she left Dean, and it’s probably not my place to say anything but I think you need to know the full story. Did she tell you she went back to him to do it ‘one more time’ to get it out of her system?” she said in a frantic, hushed tone. She didn't want Maggie to hear what she was telling me.

I nodded, not sure where Julia was going with this.

“She probably didn’t tell you that ‘one more time’ lasted over six days, did she? That I had to go find her and physically take her out of Jim’s place when he had gone. In my work I’ve had to remove kids from drug addicted parents and seen those parents so completely overtaken by the addiction. That’s what she was like. It was bad Harry. She nearly messed up her grades that semester and was on the verge of flunking out.”

This revelation was a shock, to say the least.

“If she brings up Jim again, stop the conversation immediately. Harry, I love Maggie and I can admit to having feelings for you no best friend should have for her friend’s husband. I don’t believe I’d ever do something I shouldn’t, but you are the sweetest, most considerate man I’ve ever met. I have always been a bit jealous she found you, but all the same happy for her that she settled down with an amazing, stable guy like you. I cannot emphasize enough how terrible an idea it is to let Jim or any other guy with a big cock near Maggie. She just can’t control herself. I love that you are so accepting of her needs, but I just can’t sit back and not say anything. I don’t want either of you to get hurt.”

Julia’s frank admission and the seriously emphatic plea hit me hard. I also noticed for the first time that her hand was still on my arm. Something had changed between us. Maybe because the unspoken had been laid bare? Maybe because this stuff with Maggie had torn me a little raw, wondering if this exposed side of her had wounded our bonds? Maybe because Julia was showing me a compassion that suddenly felt missing from Maggie?

Whatever it was, there was a brief moment there where I almost kissed Julia. I think she knew it, too.

I thanked her quickly and left her room in the blink of an eye. What the fuck was I thinking?

Maggie asked, "What took so long, babe?"

I panicked, and turned away after handing her the drink so she wouldn't see my face as I lied to her.

"Oh, Julia just asked for some extra towels."

I turned back to her as I got into the other side of the bed to see Maggie's face a bit scrunched up in confusion.

"Weird, I thought I had just restocked her bathroom. Oh, well," she said nonchalantly, blowing it off as she continued to scroll through Facebook on her phone.

After a bit with us both scrolling through our phones, Maggie broke the silence.

"Babe, do you think… do you think you would ever really want to see me with another man?"

"What?"

"I guess what I'm asking is that we have had a lot of pretty dirty sex talk recently, admittedly mostly on my part, but I think I'm pretty damn good at reading you. You seem to like the idea. A lot. Would you actually like to see me have sex with another man? For real?"

There it was. The question somehow I knew was coming but had pushed away the belief it would ever come as frantically as I could. Because while I knew what my response should be, I also knew what I would say.

There is nothing in this world I love more than my Maggie. Nothing. I changed my life for her. I made her the focus of my everything. The idea of denying her anything she desired was anathema to me. And what's more, she had awakened something in me. I DID want to see her with another man, one, no doubt, with a big cock. Much bigger than me.

But the truth was, I absolutely feared what would become of us if I said yes. And the warning from Julia, whom somehow I nearly brought myself to kiss, was smack dab in the front of my consciousness.

Maggie knows me well enough to read my expressions.

"Oh, shit. Baby, what's wrong?" she asked, putting down her phone and turning fully towards me.

"Whatever is going on, I am so sorry I asked that. I thought… I thought we were both there, that we both wanted it. Just forget I asked, seriously. You're all I need, babe," she continued.

"Well, me and the strap on cock."

Fuck. I can't believe I said that.

The look of hurt on Maggie's face crushed me.

"Oh, god, Maggie. I am so sorry. I didn't mean that."

"It's ok… really."

"No, please forgive me. That was cruel and seriously not how I really feel."

"Are you sure?" she asked with tear stained eyes, "I thought… I thought we were both enjoying it."

I was so mad at myself for such a stupid slip of the tongue.

"Oh, Maggie. I am so messed up. For the first time since we've met I am honestly struggling to just talk to you, to be open. I love you with my all. I don't need or want anything in this world but your love and for you to be happy."

"I know that, babe. That's why it hurts so much to think I'm hurting you."

"That's the stupid thing- you're right, I am enjoying it. I love to see the pleasure that thing brings you-"

"-that YOU bring me," she interrupted me, "Baby, you were the one that bought me the first dildo. I bought the second with a harness so that it could be you fucking me with it. Yes, I got a bigger one because I wanted to feel a bigger one, but only because I knew if I felt more pleasure that you would be happy."

"But then… then why are we talking about another man?"

"Because I know that it doesn't feel great for you to do it. Because, frankly, you're pretty much done as soon as I come once. Because I thought watching me fucking some other guy would allow you to sit back and enjoy the show that I would be putting on FOR YOU."

I was honestly torn between believing everything she was saying and worrying that some of that was just rationalizing so that she could get what she wanted. I have never in our entire relationship doubted Maggie before and it worried me that I felt it now.

"Maggie, I do want you to be happy above all else. If you truly believe fucking a big dicked guy will bring you the pleasure you need, then I just can't argue against it. But I have to be honest- I'm really worried what is going to happen to us if we go down this path. I cannot lose you."

"Babe, I wish to god I wasn't wired this way. I do. But the possibility that we can have it all, the sex that my body craves and the love that we share, is just too tempting to try for. I promise, if it ever gets out of control, if I lose myself in it and it's too much for you, all you have to do is say the word, and it's over. We'll consider the experiment done and I will absolutely be able to find happiness as long as you are in my life. I may have struggled in the past separating what is real and what is just lust, but that was before I had you in my life. You are my anchor to what is reality. You blow my mind every day and just because I say things that might seem hurtful, I swear I'm only going there because I think that's what you want. If I'm wrong, say so."

I thought on this last bit for a moment. She talked about how she was wired, and how she regrets it. But the truth was I had discovered how I was wired. I liked when she insulted the size of my dick. I loved hearing her beg for bigger cock. I really wanted to see her fuck a real big cock. I was actually getting hard at that very moment just thinking about it.

"You're not wrong."

"Harry, I love you. I love your little dick. But we both know I NEED big cock. We both know you alone can't satisfy my urges. I'd rather stay with you forever with those urges met then to be driven away because we can't at least try to see if we can make it work. Together."

"Tomatoes."

Her face scrunched up, confused by my non sequitur.

"What?"

"That'll be the word. You know how much I hate tomatoes. I fucking gag if I even smell a raw one. If I say that word in the middle of what we're doing, that's my 'safe word' for you to know that I can't take it anymore. It might not be the end of everything, but that'll be how you'll know I'm done with whatever it is we're doing or we're discussing."

"Ah, ok. Fine. 'Tomatoes' it is."

She notices my erection and shakes her head with a smile, "You are such my hot mess."

I smiled sheepishly in response. So busted.

"Baby, I had been thinking of a special treat, something to show my appreciation for everything you've done for me and how giving you have been. I think it's time for the gift. Somehow, in all my experiences that came before you, I had avoided one particular thing. One particular act."

My eyebrow raised. Where was this going?

"Harry, I want to give you my anal cherry," she whispered in my ear, handing me a small tube of lubricant I hadn't even seen her pull out.

"Really?"

"Yeah," she whispered seductively, "I bet some big-cocked guy I get with is going to want to fuck my ass. So I want you to have it first… and, to be honest, have you loosen me up for them…"

While it was never a high priority for me, the idea of what she was offering and, if I was being honest, especially in the way she offered it, I was super keen to do it. But then I remembered our house guest.

"Oh shit, what about Julia?" I asked, even as she was rolling over and lifting her nightgown to present her ample ass to me.

"Oh, Harry… she'll probably get off hearing us fuck. You know she wishes she was in here with us, right?"

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:36 pm

SUPER SUPER SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic chapters!!!!! AMAZING story!!!!!!

Thanks a lot DarrenZ!!!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:23 am

…drip, drip, drip……
The build up is excruciating!!!!

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:22 am

Keep it coming

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:24 am

Chapter 8

"So, how is this supposed to work?"

Days later, I had finally wrapped my head fully around the idea that I would be letting my wife have sex with a man with a bigger cock. The reality is we both wanted it. The lingering issue was my concern, fueled by Julia's comments to me.

"Well, we could do it two ways. The first is I could go out and find some guy with a big dick to fuck me. I'm not sure how long that might take. And it's always going to be a gamble that the guy actually has a big cock or just thinks it is big. The other option would be we do a search online, but that carries risks as well. The idea I've been leaning in to is if you have a friend whom you know to be well-endowed, we start playing with him. I think it's the best solution as it will be someone you would trust a bit more than a stranger, who might be more inclined to recognize the value of not disturbing our relationship, and who would be more accessible to us."

"Well, I guess you have given this a lot of thought. Might I inquire as to whether you already have someone in mind?"

"No. I honestly have no idea who might meet that criteria. Do YOU know which of your friends might be packing heat?" she asked with a teasing tone.

I thought for a moment. Normally I'd be quick to say I wasn't the type of guy who would be checking out other guys dicks. And for the vast majority of my life, this would have been a completely true statement. The truth was that since knowledge of my wife's desire for big cocks became unlocked, I have changed. I'd like to make the record very clear that I have zero homosexual inclinations whatsoever. I am just not into men. However, again since our sex life has become very focused on male size, I've found that I have become… focused on dicks in a way I never had before.

And, again being honest with myself and you the readers, the comparisons between my smaller dick (or dicks of similar size to mine) and larger appendages has gotten me aroused. I don't have any desires to be with a man or do anything to a man's penis, but the very thought of someone having a superior cock to mine and thinking about what that cock may do to my wife's pussy if given the opportunity was something that was beginning to dominate my mental thoughts daily.

All that being said, I knew the answer to Maggie's question instantly.

Stan was an older guy in my firm that I was pretty good friends with. He didn't live in our town but he frequently visited due to work he would need to do here. While here, I often invited him to join me as a guest at my country club for a round of golf. I wasn't super active, but I did get to golf at least a couple times a week, especially if Stan was in town. Stan had a slight gut that no manner of working out had ever quite erased. But other than that, he was quite fit, I guess reasonably good looking, and, as I had begun to notice recently, pretty well hung. This guy was a definite show'er. His big meat hung down his thigh and flopped around a bit as he would walk from the showers.

I knew Stan to be single as he was recently divorced. I should also clarify that he had kids almost as old as Maggie and I, that's how much older he was. But he treated me pretty much like an equal and was a good guy to hang out with. In their few times crossing paths, he and Maggie had exchanged in some very light flirting. Nothing that I would've thought concerning, so I know there could be interest on both sides. But I knew that opening this door might be dangerous. I mean, he was a work colleague and all.

I'm not going to lie- I was nervous as hell about this idea but I couldn't stop myself.

I knew that Stan would be heading into town for an extended project at work in a few weeks, so I called him up and invited him to stay at our place.

"Come on, Stan. You don't want to spend a whole week in some hotel when you could have home cooked meals and our company, do you? You can stay over the weekend and we can get in some golfing and whatever else we can get up to," I offered him.

"That does sound enticing. You sure Maggie won't mind?"

"Are you kidding, she'll love it. Trust me."

"Alright then. I'll come straight into work on Monday and then follow you home when we're off."

So now I had to tell Maggie. I wasn't sure if I should be honest with my thinking or just let things happen if they happen. Maybe she was just all talk?

But my Maggie is way smarter than I gave her credit for.

"Honey, is Stan who you picked for me to have sex with? Stan?"

That was her instant question when I told her I had invited him.

"What?" I feigned innocence. She wasn't buying it.

"Oh come on. I can read you like a book. For fuck's sake, you've got an erection from just telling me."

It's true, I did.

"I mean, I could see why you might pick him. He is nice, he lives out of town. He certainly has BDE."

"BDE?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Big Dick Energy. BDE."

"Is…is that really a thing or are you just making it up?"

"No. It's a thing. I mean, there are Alpha guys who don't have big dicks, but you can kind of tell when a guy knows he's got the size to justify confidence. It's like seeing through false bravado for some, but knowing the bravado is justified in others. BDE guys aren't assholes because they don't need to be. I mean, there are certainly assholes with big dicks, but they usually have nothing else to offer."

"Well, Jesus. Sounds like you could give a dissertation on the subject."

"You wouldn't believe the places they will go in Cosmo," she giggled.

"So, seriously. You think I should fuck Stan?" she continued.

"I mean, the thought crossed my mind. I figured set the stage, see what happens. You're right about his assets."

"You mean, you've seen his dick and it's big?"

"Well, I was referring to him being nice and from out of town primarily, but yes, I can confirm that."

"Harry, are you checking out other guy's cocks to find a big one for me?"

I blushed, "Not… exactly. But kind of."

She brushed my cheek with her soft hand.

"You are so sweet to me. You really do put my needs above yours, don't you?"

I shrugged and changed the subject because I was embarrassed.

"Does it bother you that he's so old?" I asked.

She bit her lip before she answered.

"No. I… do kind of have a thing for older men."

"Oh, do you?" I asked. This was new information to me.

"Yeah, but I don't really want to go into why right now, ok?"

That was a weird wall she put up. I hope she opens up about it sometime.

"Sure. Since the potential reason for Stan's stay is out in the open now, should we discuss… expectations?" I asked.

"What? You mean? Rules? Limits?"

"Ugh, no. I guess not. Like if this happens, really happens, do you have anything you don't want, from me or him? Or don't want to do?"

Now it was her turn to blush a little.

"Babe, if it happens, I suspect things will go all the way. I mean all the way. You invited him for a work week and the following weekend. Did you think that through?"

"I guess not," I replied.

"If it happens, he's going to fuck me. Probably often. You think an older divorced guy like him gets a whole lot of opportunities for sex with a woman my age?"

"Good point."

"And Harry, babe, if he's really packing as you say, do you think I'm going to pass up on have sex with that big cock as frequently as possible? Are you going to be able to handle that?"

I swallowed hard, "Yes."

I could tell she wasn't very convinced but she broke into a smirk, "I think you're more than going to handle it. I think the idea is fire for you. You're still erect, you know."

She got up close to me, breathing across my ear as she reached into my pants and began stroking my hard on.

She breathlessly whispered, "I think seeing me fuck a bigger dick than yours is the biggest thing on your mind these days, isn’t it?"

"Yes," I said meekly, trembling with desire.

"You went through all the trouble of looking at a bunch of guy's dicks, trying to find someone who would give me the big cock I want… I need. And you fucking loved it. You've found a guy you think is safe and could have easy access by having him stay here. You've thought it all through because you can't wait to see me fuck a big cock, dontcha Harry?"

"Aaah, ooh, yes. Fuck, yes."

"But have you considered that if I get a big cock and have access to fuck it a lot, what will I need your little guy for? I mean, who would pass up a big throbbing cock for this little dicklet?"

"Oooooh, no.. no one would."

She whispered even softer, "I cannot wait to have his big cock inside me, with you watching. Are you going to pound your little dick while you watch us fuck? Are you going to cum all over your belly as he slams into and batters away at my tiny pussy?"

I bit my lip and all I got out was something like, "Mffft"

"And, baby, I'm going to want him to cum in my pussy. Are you ok with that? That's what I mean by all the way, Harry. Can you handle it if I let another man cum in me? Probably putting his seed deep in my womb. Forcing my birth control to work overtime. It's what I want more than anything. A real big cock cumming inside my pussy. HIS pussy."

"Aaaaahhh, YES. I want that too, aaaaaaaa," I said, cumming all over her hand.

She had a Cheshire Cat grin from ear to ear as she leaned back away from me. She got me to confess my deepest desires and she knew that she was fully in control.

guitarman
Virgin

Unread post by guitarman » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:59 am

This was a great chapter. Keep ' em cumming.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:48 am

Great chapter!!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:11 pm

AMAZING chapter!!!!!! Really hot dirty talking!!!

Thanks a lot DarrenZ!!!!

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:13 pm

Yes great chapter

Looking forward to hearing more.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:31 am

Chapter 9

Stan arrived at work Monday midday, just in time for us to catch lunch together. I was torn about revealing what I was thinking or just letting it happen naturally. I decided to go with the latter but my excitement was hard to contain.

Stan and I had always gotten along really well but I think the offer to have him stay with us even increased his liking of me. If he only knew what that offer was coming with.

Neither of us were squares, so grabbing a beer with our lunch wasn't a big deal. Stan picked up the check to show his appreciation for the offer to stay with us. He also offered to cook us dinner at least one night during his stay.

We attended a couple presentations with teammates and then ended the work day going over some specs that I had been working on. His insights were super helpful and he also expressed a lot of admiration for what I had built. He even suggested that my ideas might bring some major innovation to our industry.

That had me heading home on a high because his opinion really mattered to me. As soon as we each pulled up to my place, the reality of what I had set up, which I had largely gotten distracted from thinking about at work, came rushing back to me.

I found myself flushed as Maggie came out of the house to greet him. She had the day off and had spent much of it giving the house a thorough cleaning in preparation for his arrival. But she had obviously left herself plenty of time to spruce herself up. It was May, so it was warm enough that she came out in a cute red spaghetti strap top and jean shorts that were so short they were almost "daisy dukes". He sandals had slight heels to them, so they were lifting enough to tighten her calves and her ass. In short, she looked particularly hot.

She waved and called out, "Hey Stan! So glad to see you again and have you stay with us."

As he approached she practically leapt into his arms with a big hug. They had been friendly when they had met previously, but a hug this big was new. Stan didn’t really miss a beat though and hugged her back as a good friend might.

“Well thanks, Maggie. I was certainly surprised but most grateful for the invite. I’m getting less and less tolerant of hotel stay bullshit and how impersonal it all feels. Will be nice to hangout with you both,” Stan replied as they disengaged, smiling as he took in the inviting nature of my lovely bride.

A chill passed over me as I considered what might happen between the two of them. He really was old enough he could have been her father. That age gap added something for me and I had still yet to hear from Maggie what about it excited her as well.

We helped him settle in and get his luggage in our spare room. This wasn’t “Julia’s room”, but Maggie had already told me she’d waved Julia off for the week. This room had a queen bed and was one we kept free if either of our parents were to visit. The very idea that Maggie could end up having sex in that room with Stan was hotter knowing one pair of our parents would likely be the next to occupy the room.

After he was done putting his stuff up and freshening himself, Stan came downstairs and presented Maggie a box of chocolate dipped strawberries that he’d brought in a cooler for her.

When he presented them to her she had her hands busy chopping carrots for our dinner salads, so after thanking him and asking how he knew they were her favorites, she asked him to feed her one to sample it before dinner.

The vision of Stan putting one in her mouth and her having to bite off the end as it was too big to fit in her mouth was erotic. He thoughtfully used a free finger wipe the juices that were dripping down her chin up and she sucked them off his finger before taking the final bite of the strawberry.

You’d think I’d have made up that or that they had somehow planned this to happen, but neither were the case. It just seemed circumstances and whatever they were both putting out there was being picked up from the other.

Dinner was uneventful except somehow we got into a discussion about Stan's ex-wife and what happened between them. It basically came down to that he still loved her, but she had just grown increasingly cold and disinterested in any kind of intimacy with him. Once his kids, two daughters and a son, had gotten out of school, he gave her an ultimatum and she seemed to be happy to be out of it. They sold their house and he gave her a sizable lump sum payment and they hardly spoke since. Last time he saw her was at his eldest daughter's wedding.

Maggie asked if he had been seeing anyone since their divorce which had been nearly five years ago.

"Not really. I think I had it in my head that I'd find someone to spend time with. I mean, I'd been on some dates that led to sex, to be frank, but none of the women had been that interested in being more than just a hook up."

That comment kind of got to me. It made me feel a bit bad about potentially setting him up to be used when the guy was a decent type. All during the day and during our dinner I had been trying to pick up on what it was that Maggie defined as BDE ("big dick energy"). I mean, he carried himself with a confidence and never seemed nervous or unsure. I guess the strawberry thing was as good an example I had of that self-sure confidence without being cocky like she said. I certainly could not see myself as the kind of guy who might have done that with another man's wife in front of him.

I should describe Stan a bit. He kind of reminded me of a slightly thicker Sam Elliott without a mustache. Tall, well-built except for the slight gut that came from less exercise and maybe a few too many beers for a guy who travelled so much. He definitely had a presence. And Maggie definitely felt it. There were several times when he'd be either in the restroom or out on the back patio that we were alone and she'd give me a look. I could tell that she was definitely ready to give it a try.

We admittedly hadn't really come up with any specific plans about starting things. Maggie had just told me, "I'll do what needs to happen when I think it's the right time."

We convened after dinner on our back patio. My wife and I had built over the past few years a nice garden with all sort of lighting features and an in-ground hot tub as a major focus. It was our oasis from the world and the whole yard was surrounded by a six-foot privacy fence. Our patio really was built to enjoy the view we had crafted.

Stan and I had beers. I knew Stan dug craft beers, so I had gotten a good selection from my favorite local brewery special for his stay. Maggie had started to enjoy hard seltzers, so she had one in her hand as we hung out and took in the nice spring evening.

"Oh, you didn't tell me you had a hot tub, Harry. Dang, knowing that I don't know that I'm ever going to want to stay in a hotel when I'm in town again," he beamed.

"Done deal, Stan. We'd be happy to have you anytime," Maggie answered for us. Her words were dripping with desire, at least to my ears, "You want to hit the tub tonight? Loosen some muscles before bedtime?"

"Oh that'd be great, but…" Stan started.

"…but you didn't bring a swimsuit. Right. Hmmm. Well, to be honest, Harry and I tend not to bother with one with our fence as it is," Maggie picked up his thought, "I mean, if you'd be ok with that, Stan?"

Stan took in what she was suggesting and then looked to me.

I just shrugged and said, "Well I've certainly both been nude in the showers at the club, so it's not a big deal to me if Maggie is suggesting it."

"Alright then, I guess I'll go drop my stuff in my room," he replied. There certainly was a renewed vigor in his step knowing what was about to happen. He had certainly checked out Maggie more than a few times in her outfit during the evening and I can't imagine the strawberry incident didn't have some effect on him.

Back in our room, I watched as she took her clothes off. I knew what this was setting up, so it made these preparations all the hotter.

"You know, there may be a point that you may need to step away to have things get going, right?" she asked me as she began undoing her shorts.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah… no matter what we may say, he likes you too much, he might not be comfortable starting something with you there. If I think that's the case, I'll ask you to check on the laundry. It's a lame excuse, but it's something that might take you some time. And if you're still good with something happening, do it. If you're not, just tell me it can wait until later. Ok?" she told me.

"OK. That works," I replied. I liked that she was still giving me an out, but I honestly felt we were probably past turning back.

"You go ahead down. I want to freshen up and make an entrance, ok?" she said.

I then noticed that she had apparently done a significant trimming of her bush today, I'm sure in preparation for things to happen. She saw me notice and smiled, but when I reached out to feel, she lightly smacked my hand away.

"Nope. Not for you tonight, mister," she teased. She leaned in, keeping her bottom out of reach to whisper, "I'm hoping my pussy will be his tonight. I think you picked a good one for me."

I just nodded. The denial was hot and frustrating all at the same time.

"Did you like the way I sucked his finger as he fed me that strawberry? I saw movement at his crotch when I did that. Significant movement," she told me with a shit eating grin.

I gave her a quick, almost chaste kiss before she pushed me away and I went out towards the back deck with just a towel on. Stan had beat me out there and had the same thought as he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"There you are, Harry. I am really looking forward to this," he said, nodding at the hot tub.

I fired it up from the controls and pulled off my towel and stepped into the tub. It wasn't huge, but it could probably hold six adults comfortably. It wasn't one of those ones with weird contoured seats that made it hard for a group to sit. It was a full circle and the middle was deeper, with seating around the ring. The height of the seating ring would have those in the tub to be about shoulder-deep if resting back and chest high if sitting up. A good size, especially considering what might start in it tonight.

Stan gave me a minute to get settled and then dropped his towel and joined me in the tub. As he stepped in, his cock was at eye level and I was again impressed with his size. My memory wasn't off the mark and Maggie was likely to be quite pleased.

We'd been in the tub enjoying the warmth for a few moments before he spoke as he glanced toward the house to see if Maggie was coming out yet.

"Ummm, this may be a way out of line question to ask and with all your gracious hospitality I'm embarrassed to even ask it, but is Maggie flirting with me?"

For a moment, I just grinned and then I nodded.

"I mean, I hope you don't think I accepted your invitation in order to take advantage of you and bang your wife in your own home, Harry."

"I never would have thought that of you Stan."

"Then what is up? Are you swingers?" he asked.

"Nope. I mean, we've never swung before. It must just be you, Stan," I replied.

It may have been disingenuous not to come clean at this point, but I didn't want him to feel manipulated in the moment. If it all worked out, I'm sure he won't be upset I didn't spill the beans. I just wanted him to want her of his own accord and not out of some weird obligation to me. The irony that he might feel obligation to me To fuck my wife rather than to NOT fuck my wife wasn't lost on me.

Speaking of my lovely wife, she stepped out of the house at that very moment, wearing a short thigh-high robe that she often used when we'd come out to the hot tub. It barely covered her ass which was doing its best to make the robe's job harder. She made herself seem busy, picking up our beers and bringing them to us, including running back into the house to replace Stan's finished one as well as grabbing the box of chocolate-covered strawberries from the fridge. I knew she was titillating him and building up anticipation by delaying her unveiling.

With everything in place she finally stood by the side of the tub and removed her robe, dropping it a little dramatically behind her as she stepped in.

Stan's eyes about bulged out of his head like in a Tex Avery cartoon. Maggie looked amazing and I've no doubt her youth only added to her attractiveness to Stan.

"Jesus Christ, Maggie," he said, possibly unaware he was saying it out loud.

This was obviously the effect she was hoping for but she tried to play it off.

"Oh, Stan, stop it. I'm sure you've seen plenty of more attractive women than me naked."

"I can't think of a single one more attractive than you, sweet Maggie May."

Ironic to Stan's reference to the old classic rock song, Maggie was named after it and she told him so. The realization that her being named for that old song underscored that her parents were contemporaries with Stan.

Maggie had sat to my right which put her directly across from Stan. She sat up a bit which meant her breasts were often largely uncovered by the water, something not missed by Stan. Her nipples remained hard as rocks throughout most of the rest of our evening, teased alternatingly by the warm water and the cooler night air.

We tried to chill out and began a long discussion of classic rock, which Maggie and I were both fans of. Stan was a little embarrassed as it was more in line with his era than ours, although much of the good stuff preceded even his birth. Our generation was just a little further out from it so our love of it was more notable.

Maggie was pretty enraptured with his stories of concerts and misspent youth. But more than that, she was pretty keen on him.

Then it came.

"Honey, would you be a dear and check on the laundry? I forgot to before I came out and want to make sure we have plenty of clean towels."

Decision time. If I accept the request, I was giving her the green light. Potentially Stan as well. Leaving a man naked in a hot tub with your naked wife is a pretty clear sign that whatever happens you're accepting of it.

I did it. I got up saying, "Sure, honey. I'll be happy to. May take a little time. You know how our dryer is."

I thought that last bit was pretty inspired.

I grabbed my towel, wrapping my slightly aroused dick up and walked into the house. I made a quick check of the laundry, just so if things didn't go as planned it didn't look bad. There were dry towels already in the dryer, so I set it on a timed dry so there will be warm towels later.

I hurried back to our kitchen which has a window with a pretty good view of the hot tub. Of course because it was in-ground it would be a little harder to see everything that might be going on.

(My wife later filled in some gaps as to what I could see and hear, so most of this section includes things I wasn't necessarily in the best position to witness firsthand.)

Soon after I went inside, Maggie turned off the jets and scooted close by Stan, which probably didn't surprise him too much, yet he still glance up at the house wondering if I could see.

"Stan, you were so sweet to bring these strawberries for me," she said as she reach up behind him to where she had strategically placed the box before she got in the tub. Her excuse to move next to him and to have to reach out of the tub next to him was in retrieving a pair of the candied fruit.

"Do you like strawberries, Stan?" she asked him seductively.

My friend finally shook off any concern about misreading the situation he found himself in. It was obvious Maggie was "down to fuck" and I had all but told him to go for it.

"Yeah, Mags. I like strawberries."

"Let me give you one, then."

She moved so that she was straddling his lap in tub. She held the two strawberries over each of her nipples.

"Which one do you want? Or do you want both?"

(This was about when I got to the kitchen window)

Stan leaned in a bit the strawberry over my wife's right nipple, biting off the majority of it in one bite. He chewed the fruit and then licked the juices that remained off her nipple, eliciting a moan from Maggie. He moved to her left side and did the same thing to the strawberry covering that nipple.

Once he licked clean that nipple, he pulled her mouth to his and their building passion found the ultimate expression. Maggie chucked the strawberry remains out of the tub and reached down between them to grasp his engorging cock. Stan was a healthy guy making out with a hot younger wife so he had no problem getting hard. Maggie gasped at just how big it felt in her hands. The thing that she gave up by being with and marrying me was again within her grasp, literally.

As they broke from kissing, Stan told Maggie, "Oh my god, Maggie. I have wanted you from the moment I met you. I had no idea I would ever be able to do anything like this with you."

"Oh Stan, honey, the feeling was mutual. Tonight my pussy is all yours, my whole body is yours to do what you want to. Harry is totally on board with this. Use me for your pleasure. Your pleasure will be my pleasure. If everyone is happy with tonight, I can be yours for this whole trip. Maybe longer."

"Oh, Maggie."

"That's it, daddy. Put that big cock in my hot pussy. Show it who's boss. Claim that pussy."

Inside I saw her straddling him and could tell what happened with the strawberries. I saw that first amazing kiss. I heard bits of what they were saying, but when it looked like they were about to fuck, I couldn't take it anymore.

As quietly as possible, I stepped out into the yard and made my way to the tub. Holding the towel in place seemed a little silly, especially as he was about to be in my wife and my dick was hard enough to be making it stay in place hard to accomplish.

Stan looked towards me as I approached, but Maggie quickly pulled his face back to face hers.

"Don't worry about him. He wants this as much as we do. You've seen what he's packing down below. He knows I need, no, that I deserve, a cock like yours. He wants you to fuck me. He wants you to own my pussy. Do you want that Stan? Do you want to own my pussy? Are you going to be my big dicked daddy, Stan? Are you gonna fill me up whenever I need it?"

"Hell yes. Jesus your pussy is tight, Maggie."

"It's tight because Harry is all I've had for years. Well, him and a few toys he bought me because he knew I needed bigger without ever telling him. He's my smart, sweet man. But you're my big dicked daddy. You giving me what he can't. My pussy may be tight, but I'm wet a shit because of your big cock. My pussy knew I'd need help taking you in. She knows what I need too."

I could see in the water since the jets had been turned off. Maggie was barely down halfway on Stan’s big dick which meant that he was already about as deep as I ever got. That drive me wild. She wasn’t wrong. I probably wanted this as much or more than they did. It was probably messed up for that to be the case, but it was what it was.

She kept working herself down his dick, using gravity in her favor.

I suddenly remembered that he wasn’t wearing a condom through this and her taunts about him putting her birth control to the test rang through my thoughts. The reality was that anytime a woman had unprotected sex with a man, even with the best birth control there would be a slim chance for pregnancy. Denying the purpose of sex due to modern medicine helping to prevent unwanted pregnancies was a misguided. Instead, we should all embrace the fact that it’s about mating for the purpose of procreation and recognize that the pleasure felt is just a motivating factor to keep our species alive.

So here was this more superior built male, older, perhaps wiser, mating with a young, fertile female who was purposefully taking him into her. They were mating and in a coldly scientific way, Stan was far more appropriate mate for her than I was if one was seeking to produce the best potential for offspring.

My weirdly analytic mind drove my acceptance of the mating before me, one that would anger and piss off a less educated mind of a husband that lacked the confidence that their place in his wife’s heart and mind would be assured despite not being able to provide as good a fucking.

But above all that, it was insanely erotic. Seeing my wife perform a passionate intercourse with this guy nearly twice her age with a cock nearly twice the size of mine was mind blowing.

That said, I think we all arrived at the same thought right about the same time.

“This could be so much better. Take me inside and get me on a bed, now!” Maggie ordered Stan.

Stan picked my tiny wife up and carried her out of the hot tub and towards the house. I moved ahead of them, opening the door and I grabbed some of the warm towels out of the now finished dryer. He was heading into his room and something propelled me to shout to him, "Wait. Bring her in here," pointing to our room.

Stan did what I asked and walked her into the master bedroom. My friend, my co-worker, a man in his fifties was carrying my naked wife and placing her on our bed, his large, still quite erect, cock dangling beneath her. See his member erect in this light, knowing it had been in my wife and was about to go back into her was very surreal. Having come to grips with my fetish to witness my wife take another man's cock has allowed us to arrive at this place. Actually seeing it happen, the reality of it, is something nothing can really prepare you for. The spectrum of emotions that fill you in bursts, such as jealousy, humiliation, arousal, all of that will hit you all at once in layers.

Standing above her, Stan smiled. My wife, an attractive woman half his age, was spread before him, naked and very willing to take him into her.

"Tell me what you want, Maggie," Stan asked her.

"I want you to fuck me, Stan. Fuck me with your big cock. I NEED big cock," Maggie mewed.

"I don't have any condoms. Do I need to pull out?" Stan asked her.

"Oh no, daddy. My pussy is yours. You can cum in me. I want you to," Maggie replied.

"You want my cum?" Stan had a big smile.

"YES! Please, give it to me," she begged him.

"If I cum in you, your pussy really will be mine," he told her.

"That's right. You'll OWN my pussy, Stan."

"You alright with that, Harry? Your wife is offering me her pussy. Do you want me to own her pussy?" Stan turned to me.

"Yeah, Stan. That's why we invited you here. Take her pussy. It's yours," I replied.

"You did, didn't you. You invited me to stay at your house for a week so that I could own Maggie's sweet little young pussy. It's all mine, then?" he was incredulous.

"Yes," was all I replied.

"This is gonna be fun. Come over here."

I did as I was told. Maggie was squirming. She was getting anxious. She wanted him in her.

"Look at him and look at me, Maggie. Is this why I'm here?"

She sat up and stared at both of our dicks. She reached up and held one in each hand.

"Yes. I love Harry, but look at the difference. It's pretty obvious. Harry knows I need more."

She was caressing both our dicks, feeling the physical differences. I felt humiliated but that only drove my arousal more. She gave my dick a little peck kiss, but then she turned to Stan and took the whole fat head of his cock into her mouth and was obviously twirling her tongue around it.

"Ooooh, Maggie, you better stop that or I'm going to blast in your mouth. And that's not where we both want it, right?"

Maggie grinned in reply, “Oh no Stan. You know I want it in my pussy.”

She laid back and spread her legs, obscenely opening her pussy wide for him.

“Goddamn, Maggie. You have a gorgeous, tight little pussy. I’m gonna want to eat the hell out of it at some point but I can’t wait anymore. I need my dick back in you.”

He pressed the head of his cock to her opening and pushed forward. Her juices were flowing so much at this point, Stan’s head had little resistance to go in. In the bright light of our bedroom, I saw his large cock penetrate her pussy, spreading her opening much wider than I ever could without one of her toys. Knowing it was a real cock, ready to fill her with real semen, entering her was intoxicating. Every fiber of a husband’s responsibility should be to prevent foreign cum from entering his wife’s womb. But at that moment, the forbidden, taboo nature of the extramarital coupling just added to the arousal. A live porno with your own wife taking a friend’s cock into her pussy that would be quite fertile if she wasn’t on birth control was hot to witness.

He pushed in steadily but slowly, allowing my wife to accommodate his size. Her use of large dildos and their earlier attempt in the hot tub certainly helped prepare her for this. He would push a few inches in, then back off to give her some relief and get more lubrication. I have to admit, I was impressed with Stan’s staying power to this point but I could tell he wasn’t going to last much longer. Maggie picked up on it as well.

“Stan it’s good now. Go for it. I’m ready for you to really let me have it.”

Stan didn’t need to be told twice. He pushed unrelentingly in as deep as he could and she grunted when he finally seemed to bottom out. He probably still had an inch or so outside, but I suspect that had more to do with her size than his.

Then he went to work, really laying a deep hard fucking into my small wife. And she was loving it. Her moans filled our bedroom in a way that I usually only heard when we were using one of her bigger toys. They way she was looking at him, completely enraptured, was not something I could really compare in our lovemaking. It would be too easy to be dismissive of the pleasure she and I felt during our own intercourse, but it was obvious what she was experiencing now was way more intense.

She reach up for him and he leaned, allowing her to pull his lips to hers as she kissed him deeply as he continued his thrusting.

“Cum in me, Stan. Put your seed in me my big dicked daddy,” I heard her whisper to him. “Own my pussy. Claim it. Oh yes, sooo good. I love how you feel in me.”

This appeared to push him over the edge and I saw his balls convulse… he was cumming deep inside my wife. His howls confirmed it and she screamed in pleasure, “Yes, yes! He’s cumming inside me, Harry. His cum is shooting inside my womb.”

A dirty vision went through my mind, bringing back those thoughts about mating or breeding. I pushed it aside. My own hand was vigorously beating my dick. I had the thought that I was spoiling my chance to reclaim her in the seconds before I came all over our bedroom floor, but I don't think I cared. This was by far the hottest thing I'd ever seen up until that moment in my life. It was ever so soon to be topped.

Stan stepped away from Maggie after a sweet post-coital embrace with some significant making out. Again, sweet passionate kisses pulled at my angst way worse than their rutting. But the site of her pussy, overflowing with Stan's copious seed set the new standard in hotness in my life. There is nothing hotter for me than seeing my wife's well-hung lover pulling his spent cock out of my wife's temporarily gaping vagina dripping his semen. I had never once even considered eating anyone's, not even my own, cum before, but I had a desire pass through me to eat Stan's as it dripped from her pussy. This was all so overwhelming and new, I didn't act on my urge.

I was shaken from my trance as Stan got up to leave our bedroom, thoughtfully giving us time to be alone in the aftermath of this. His words to me were simple: "Thank you for sharing your wife with me, Harry. You're a good friend."

But as he got to the door, large cock swinging with the motion of his movement, he said, "But don't forget- Her pussy belongs to me now."

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:06 am

OMG what a HOT chapter!!!!! Great dialogues!!! Let's see how Stan manages the pussy ownership... ;)