DarrenZ stories inspirations thread

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
KyGrappler80
Pervert

Re: DarrenZ stories inspirations thread

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:10 am

What is the inspiration for Pandora's Box, imagery-wise, similar to how you gave us characters for the others?

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:20 am

Having been to New Orleans around Mardi Gras time and seeing lots of online photos back in the day, I was always curious about the women who do that and their feeling about the photos ending up online. There's a particular image online that I used for my model of Kellie and I will DM that image link to anyone who wants to see it.
Also, as my other stories tend to be a little more cuckold vs stag, I wanted to have Brad be more of a jock type who was turned on by sharing his wife, not by having her taken or toy with the fear of losing her. I built his friends to be different and therefore give Kellie (and Brad) different experiences in the sharing encounters. I'm also very intrigued by the idea of a freeuse wife... someone who certain men have access to have regular encounters with her, with or without husband present.
Honestly, I was kind of planning this one (and Wife Wants More) to be more finite than The Girl is Trouble or even Anything Goes. Xleglover and his epics are a big inspiration to me, but I didn't want to write a single storyline and cram all the different aspects of Hotwife/cuckold into it. Unfortunately, it has scattered my attention and slowed delivery of future chapters (especially as other writers are encouraging me to move towards an ebook release). Working on getting a better pace... putting out a chapter for an ongoing (or two) and then doing some ebook work.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:29 am

FYI (to any still interested in my works)
I’ve started a Discord server to interact with readers and share what I’m working on. Lots of sneak peeks and behind the scenes stuff there. If any here are interested, PM me and I’ll send you an invite.
I’ve got portions of new chapters for Anything Goes and Wife Needs (Wants) More. New Girl is Trouble is coming real soon and I’m really producing a lot for my eventual eBook release.

Danish
Prepubescent

Unread post by Danish » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:37 am

Hi, DarrenZ
I don't know how to send you a PM, but I would like an invitation to be able to read your stories if it is possible ?

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:56 pm

Hi DarrenZ, I have the same issue as Danish. Maybe I need to do a minimum number of posts?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:08 pm

I require 5 posts without being a pain in the ass before signing you off for no moderation and PM privileges.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:23 pm

Pandora's Box was last updated in January, which was a very hot chapter! I have also PM'd you to get the sneak peaks! Please let me know! Your the best!

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:13 pm

Hello gang. Working presently on
The Girl Is Trouble viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6229,
Anything Goes viewtopic.php?f=8&t=65808 ,
as well as new installments of
Wife Needs More viewtopic.php?f=8&t=65383 and
Pandora's Box viewtopic.php?f=8&t=65808 .
Refreshing this thread if anyone has missed previous posts.

Fred_Garvin
Trainable

Unread post by Fred_Garvin » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:36 am

I'm looking forward to the new chapters. My favorite one is Anything Goes, but all of them are great.

couple20uk
Virgin

Unread post by couple20uk » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:48 am

I am always impressed by how many stories you work on at the same time, DarrenZ.
I look forward to reading them when they are ready.
I write on Lushstories using the pseudonym wxt55uk
https://www.lushstories.com/profile/wxt55uk

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:06 am

couple20uk wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:48 am
I am always impressed by how many stories you work on at the same time, DarrenZ.
I look forward to reading them when they are ready.
If you saw my writing notebook, you would get dizzy by all the snippets and stories with some work done on them. My ADD brain is not helping my progress on my work. Juggling too much and trying to simplify so I can have progress on my released works.

That said, I've spent most of today writing thousands of words on an idea of a wife's ex coming back into her life at her husband's encouragement and having a hard time walking away from it.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:09 am

Fred_Garvin wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:36 am
I'm looking forward to the new chapters. My favorite one is Anything Goes, but all of them are great.
Thanks! The Girl is Trouble's couple (Darren & Jess) have a special place in my heart, but the plot of Anything Goes is most aligned with my actual desires. It's also probably my most pre-plotted storyline, so if I can get back to it should be fairly easy to get moving.