Ann has a little unplanned fun on public transit

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Ann has a little unplanned fun on public transit

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:29 pm

I asked Ann to meet me downtown after work to go for dinner and do some shopping. I wanted to get some ideas for her birthday. She agreed to meet with me but said she would take the bus down because parking downtown was to crazy. I said that was fine and that I would be there about 5:30ish.

Fast forward to 5:10 and Ann texts me saying she just got on the bus. I replied see you soon. 35 minutes later I see her bus coming. The bus is completely packed and I see Ann come off the bus wearing a short strapless summer dress. She walks up to me and kisses me hard on the mouth. I said “wow that bus was really packed and must have been warm in there because you are completely flushed”. She said “you have no idea how hot it got” and then began her story.

Ann got on all the bus and it was already quite busy when she got on so she stood near the back door. The further along the route they went the more people came on and the more packed they got. Ann found herself sandwiched between some heavier woman on her backside and what she called the best looking guy she’d ever seen except for his height in front of her. He was about 6 inches shorter than Ann. His left hand was between them with his thumb tucked into his belt. His right hand was holding a bag beside him. He looked at her and said “this is the busiest I’ve ever seen this bus” Ann replied “me to, this is just nuts”. He said “at least I get to stare at a beautiful girl during my ride”! She blushed and said “thanks”. Meanwhile she was thinking the same about him but never said so. A few minutes later she felt his hand moving between them and because of the height difference his hand was right against her clitoris. This sent a shivers through her body and he must have noticed this, and that he was touching her pussy through the thin fabric of her dress because his hand just kept on moving ever so slightly. Ann said she’s not sure why she did what she did next but she just did. As his hand was moving she pushed her hips forward into his hand for better contact against her clit.

He removed his hand from between them and Ann thought that maybe he didn’t know what he was doing and when she moved more into him he realized it and moved away. But then Ann felt the front of her dress lift and his hand lightly moving up her thigh. She thought of stopping him but she knew no one could see what was happening and she was already aroused by his touch so she just let him continue on upwards. His hand touched her damp pussy and Ann sighed. He seemed surprised to find that Ann had no panties on and said “you dressed perfectly for me”. She smiled at him. His fingers rubbed her pussy and played with the folds of her cunt until he finally found her aching clit. Ann had to fight with herself to remain quiet. He rubbed her clit with his fingers and rolling it between his fingers. Ann said it felt incredible having her pussy played with while so many people were around and trying not to get caught. She said it was extremely hard to keep quiet because it felt really good. I said “I bet it was hard, you are not usually a quiet one”. She said “exactly”! He played with her clit a little more before plunging 2 fingers into her very wet cunt. Rubbing his fingers inside her; in a come here fashion. He was rubbing her g-spot and Ann let out a little moan. He said “shh just enjoy” she said “I am very much”. He rubbed a little faster and harder and Ann was feeling very good at this point. She said to him “I’m getting off in two stops” he said “I’ll get you off before you get off”. Ann closed her eyes and focused all her attention on what he was doing to her. His fingers fucked her pussy furiously. “One more stop” he said. Ad he continued to pleasure her pussy. Ann said “I’m gonna cum! Go faster please make me cum!” His hand quickened and Ann jerked as the orgasm built and released with and enormous flow of pleasure waves. Trembling with joy and dripping her juices all over his hand The bus stopped and she walked off the bus as his fingers slipped out of her.

After she told me all this I was ready to fuck her. I told her this but she said we should wait until we get back home. We went for supper then to the mall. After an hour in the mall I noticed a guy staring at Ann walking towards us and I pointed him out to her. Ann looked just as he was walking by and he licked his fingers as he went by smiling at Ann. Ann blushed and said that was the guy from the bus. I laughed and asked why she was blushing. She said seeing him licking his fingers made her horny so we should head home now. So home we went and made passionate love to each other.

THE END…

ericsacto

Re: Ann has a little unplanned fun on public transit

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:37 am

Thanks for the sharing the story. I think that's hot, being frigged on a public bus. Have you thought of role-playing the scenario again? Maybe reenact the train scene from Risky Business.

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:04 pm

ericsacto wrote:Thanks for the sharing the story. I think that's hot, being frigged on a public bus. Have you thought of role-playing the scenario again? Maybe reenact the train scene from Risky Business.
Thats a great idea. Hadn't even thought of. Thanks man... :P

jc6morw
Experienced

Unread post by jc6morw » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:42 pm

That's a super hot story. Much hotter than the Risky Business train scene. Such a coincidence that the same guy appeared at the mall. That should make it hotter for you to actually place a face with the story.

Can you imagine the next you seem him at the mall again? The flashbacks of the bus encounter will make you and your wife horny to rush home again.
We hold these truths to be self evident that not all men are created equal.

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:34 am

jc6morw wrote:That's a super hot story. Much hotter than the Risky Business train scene. Such a coincidence that the same guy appeared at the mall. That should make it hotter for you to actually place a face with the story.

Can you imagine the next you seem him at the mall again? The flashbacks of the bus encounter will make you and your wife horny to rush home again.
I agree with you, when she first was telling me what had happened it was pretty exciting for me, but when we saw him in the mall and it made it so much more real and we do hope to run into him again.