Asterix42
Pervert

Re: The story of Candy trio

Unread post by Asterix42 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:29 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:18 am
Johng1953 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:38 am
I've come to these stories late but am loving them despite wanting to slap every one of the characters repeatedly most of the time!

And, what does this mean?

“Okay, well, it could be me but then we would have a black baby because Jilly baby can’t get me pregnant and the only man I’ve been with for some time was big Sid. So how do you feel about us raising a black kid?”

Aren't they already raising a black kid??

I've just looked back and Tod in fact was black and his child was described as 'coffee coloured'.
Yes Teddy was Tod's child and therefore coloured, which purportedly led to Greg leaving the scene.

Yes she had a coloured child (by Tod) and a white child (by Michael) a further child ran the risk of also being coloured if Sid's.

Chris
That quote from Candy, “Okay, well, it could be me but then we would have a black baby because Jilly baby can’t get me pregnant and the only man I’ve been with for some time was big Sid. So how do you feel about us raising a black kid?”, was made just before she effectively kicked Michael to the curb. He may feel differently now that he’s been Candy’s husband in name only for nearly 5 years. After all that time with zero physical, emotional, or even conversational connection, things between them will have changed.