Someone has to do it 2

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Cuckmartha
Virgin

Someone has to do it 2

Unread post by Cuckmartha » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:40 am

It wasn't really a hat, just a white strip with a starched ruffle. Linda said it was adorable, he thought it was ridiculous. He said nothing he already had the dress on and the shoes and the fucking apron. Linda told him to stand up, she wanted a look. She patted his private area and asked, is it tight in there? I'll bet you would like to get out of there for a minute or two. I'll bet you would like a quick blow job. He whimpered just a little and said please.
Then the door bell rang and she said, oh well maybe later. Get the door Martha. It was his mother in law with her new fellow. When Grace Savage saw her poor son in law she burst into laughter. Well aren't you the guest thing ever? The cutest thing did not respond he just opened the door and motioned the couple in.
Before he married Linda he had been told to always refer to Linda's mother as MRS Savage. Not Grace, not mom, not Mummy or anything anybody else called her. He took her coat and showed her in. Her new fellow followed her in, he walked behind her, was shorter than her and considerably younger, she liked them that way and she called them boy.
As was the accepted routine he gave a curtsey she pointed to her elegant shoes and he knelt and kissed each shoe.
Marcus and his friends arrived and everyone received the quick curtsey and shoe kiss. Linda beamed at Martha's subservience. Linda was sitting with Marcus while Martha waited on the guests. Linda and Marcus were laughing and Linda said yes he really was hoping for a blow job. I told him maybe later. Marcus said giving or receiving? Everyone laughed except for Martha and MRS Savages new fellow. MRS Savage said the boy would like a nice little blow job.
Linda turned to her poor husband and nodded. Martha knelt between the boys legs and released him. A small stainless chastity device came into view and MRS Savage removed the tube. The small but beautiful penis sprang to life. Martha hesitated and Marcus said Martha, someone has to do it.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: Someone has to do it 2

Unread post by eater » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:49 am

hot