A short story from Marie - fiction

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Albert772
Prepubescent

A short story from Marie - fiction

Unread post by Albert772 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:29 am

My wife Marie sent me this short story when she was visiting Chicago for a work conference. This is a work of fiction but it sure made for a couple of great nights when she got home.

Good evening Love,

I have to tell you that I was surprised tonight. You see I went out with some of the other exec’s here to do a Segway tour. Expecting to see the sights and have some girl time. I didn’t expect what happened though.

I was coming back up to my room when this guy gets in the elevator with me. I remember seeing him on his motorcycle earlier in the evening because he almost wrecked. We struck up a conversation and then realize we are both on the same floor. He smiles at me as he tells me that he almost hit the other car because he was staring at me. We depart ways and he goes in a different way down the hall from me, I turn around to look at him again just as he turns and looks at me. I smile shyly and then say – I’m in room 1823 in case you are interested. Then I turn and go back to my room.

I take my shower and get in my PJ’s and turn on the TV expecting a nice quiet evening until someone knocks at the door. I look through the peep hole and realize that it’s the guy from the elevator… do I open the door or pretend I’m not there? I don’t know what came over me, but I opened the door.

He came right in and grabbed me searching with his mouth to find mine. I reached around to shut the door but he had already closed it somehow. Before I knew it, we were heading further back into the room. He stopped right before the bed and dropped to his knees. He slid my pajama bottoms off and spread my legs as his mouth found and began to kiss my thighs using his hands to grab my ass pushing me towards him even more.

He stood up and pulled my shirt up as he did seeing his eyes light up as he took in my large breasts. He pinched my already hard nipples and sent shivers up through me. I reached out and grabbed his shirt to pull it off– which I realized he had already done it – he was standing naked in front of me but I couldn’t concentrate because he was using his mouth on my breasts and his hands were searching all over my body making me short of breath.

He pushed me back onto the bed and I gasped as I felt his mouth right between my legs again. There teasing me, not touching my clit, but going all around it – driving me nuts… my hips moving to find his tongue but he never touched it. Then he was on top of me, slowly kissing my breasts, this time staying away from my nipples. I could feel his hard cock between my legs but he wouldn’t go in. I was having a hard time seeing straight – only feeling my body react to what he wasn’t doing!

Finally his mouth found my nipple and I arched my back – ready to climax right then. He pulled away, not ready to have me just yet… He began kissing my neck and nibbling as my hips moved to encourage him to take me.

Then he said “are you ready?” I could barely answer as I had not recovered my breath from opening the door. Suddenly he was inside me – I lost it and climaxed which must have had the reaction he wanted because he pushed harder and harder into me as he fucked me.

As he thrusted inside me, I was finally able to open my eyes and see his face looking down on me – the desire I saw in his eyes sent me into another orgasm. He continued to plunge in me faster and faster and I was close to climaxing again – then he stopped. I opened my eyes and pleaded with him to continue. He lifts me up and flips me over. He wants to fuck me from behind.

Before I can do anything I feel his hands on my ass and his fingers finding my pussy as he again teases me and continues to miss the clit. I push back trying to get him to touch it but he won’t. I reach down to touch myself and he slaps my ass. I gasp and he drives his big cock inside of me and I climax again.

He continues to fuck me as I push back on him trying to get more and more. He stops again and flips me back over. He drops off the bed and his face is back in my pussy. This time he finally touches my clit and I jump as I’m so ready to have a huge orgasm. He stops again – I gasp as I reach for his head and push it back on my pussy – begging him to continue – he does. I climax and he jumps up and plows his hard cock right back into me. I match him thrust for thrust as I cum all over him yet again. His rhythm gets faster as he begins to moan and I can feel him building up around me…. And finally – he cums inside my pussy which makes me climax again.

As I lay there catching my breath – he gets dressed and leaves.

Thank you for reading her story.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Re: A short story from Marie - fiction

Unread post by aztd » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:39 pm

She has been thinking about it.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:48 pm

aztd wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:39 pm
She has been thinking about it.
Indeed she has. She wants to be a hotwife, at least in fantasy

OrlandoBull
Virgin

Unread post by OrlandoBull » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:15 pm

Great story. Just need to make it real.

Stone45
Virgin

Unread post by Stone45 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:51 pm

Hot!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:32 am

Well done, Marie! Nice story!

You have good style and you are clearly happy to allow your imagination free rein.

Even though you are a hotwife in fantasy only, why not become a Registered Hotwife of OHW?
You would have access to the exclusive Ladies Lounge where you could exchange news, views,
and experiences (you certainly have experience pushing your husband's buttons :lol: ).

I'm sure you would have fun and it would probably drive your husband crazy :lol:

Also, if you wish, maybe you would like to grace the pages of the Hotties Forum? :whip:

Every good wish,

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:06 am

Fantastic that she would come up w/a story like this. That is as hot as the story itself.