First MFM Threesome

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
malibu4sean

First MFM Threesome

Unread post by malibu4sean » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:53 am

I’m the first to admit that I am no expert when it comes to being part of the swing lifestyle. My girlfriend and I enjoyed two threesomes together, both of them involving other women, and though we always wanted to involve another guy, we just never got around to it. One day we found the right guy, but unfortunately she got a job in another country, I chose not to move with her (we parted very amicably and are friends to this day), and both of us never got to finish the fantasy of having a mfm threesome. Two years later, aka three weeks ago, I got to fulfill that fantasy with an amazing couple and it was everything I could dream of and more.

I was in Ireland traveling around on a much needed vacation when I met up with this couple in Dublin. Being in a pub in Ireland is not like the bar scene in the states, its more a general way of having a couple pints, meeting folks, and generally enjoying life without the “pick up” scene that most other bars carry. In this case, I was hanging out with some friends and we met up with Brenda and Jim, a couple in their mid-forties on vacation. The conversation drifted to the general and we found out that we lived near each other in the states, but other than that, we watched the band play, enjoyed a few pints, and said our goodbyes.

Two days later, in Killarney, I wandered into a pub after a long day of biking and saw Brenda and Jim again. I bought them a couple pints and we shared what our respective adventures had covered while watching the band in between the conversation. A few drinks later, we drifted to a conversation of politics, when Bob asked if I thought sex included blowjobs (a reference to the Clinton era). I made some sort of joke about spitting versus swallowing, to which Brenda responded that she always swallowed. Plenty of laughs followed, with Jim getting the “now I know why you’re married to her” comments and the evening carried on.

I was sitting between them and noticed that Brenda was getting more flirtatious as the evening went on. It started innocently enough with a touch on the forearm or a squeeze of the shoulder, but her hand appeared to linger longer with each touch. I shrugged it off with the understanding that her husband was on the other side of me and nothing was going to happen, but couldn’t help but glance at her body when she stood up to go to the restroom. She was about five-foot two-inches tall with a small waist that accented her ample-sized butt, with matching breasts above. Some might say she carried an extra ten pounds, but the sway of her hips made me shift my pants slightly.

I turned back to Jim, who took the moment to ask if I would be interested in joining them for the evening. Now I would like to tell you that I was Mr. Confident and gave a perfect movie star statement, but instead I stuttered something about her butt, to which Brenda happened to be back at just that moment, whispered into my ear that she wanted to show she really did love to swallow, and then made me blush when she grabbed my already hard cock. We left at that moment, and headed to their hotel room two blocks away.

Once in the room, Jim told us to make ourselves comfortable, to which Brenda and I went to the couch and she started rubbing her hands up and down my body. It was awkward at first, but with Jim’s encouragement, I started feeling Brenda up as well. She had nice full breasts, with large nipples which I started lightly pinching and getting hard, which made her squirm as she pulled her top off and stood up to strip the rest of her clothes off. I helped pull her pants and thong down her leg and noticed that her pussy was shaved completely bald, which I started to touch and wanted to taste, but was then pushed back onto the couch while she got on her knees to pull my pants off and wasted no time in working on my cock with her mouth.

Jim commented that Brenda was great at sucking cock to which I could only lean back, close my eyes and stutter a grunt in response. Her mouth was amazing to say the least. She swirled the head of my cock her tongue, getting it wet and making me hard as a rock, then slowly slid me further and further into her mouth while caressing my balls with her hand. The warmth and wetness were surreal and quickly brought the reaction she wanted as the pre-cum started oozing from my cock. I opened my eyes to see her looking directly at me as she pulled my cock out of her mouth, ran a fingertip over the pre-cum, then licked her finger clean.

My jaw was agape and I wanted to cum right then, but knew I needed to hold out for as long as possible, so I started thinking about anything other than that warm mouth. Jim came over then, and pulling Brenda’s butt up until she was on all fours, started licking her from behind. She started making purring noises and I could see from how Jim was moving that he had his hand on her pussy while he would press his tongue onto her ass. The combination quickly became a bit much for her and Brenda started moaning with my cock in her mouth as she had her first orgasm of the evening.

She pulled me from her mouth, and was panting against my thigh when Jim sat up and pushed his cock into her in one full stroke. Jim’s cock looked a little shorter than mine (I’m about seven inches), but was definitely thicker. Brenda moaned deeply and started sucking on my cock again as I sat up a bit to massage her hanging boobs and pinch her nipples. This went on for a about ten minutes, with me sitting still as Brenda and Jim got into a rhythm where he would slowly push all the way into her, which forced my cock further into her mouth, which gave me the ability to play with her breasts more, then he would pull back and she would come completely off my cock and I would find my hands in her hair, desperately pulling her back towards my waiting cock. Over and over again this repeated itself. I also watched Jim regularly lick his thumb and press it into Brenda’s ass, sliding it further and further in with each stroke until he had it buried deeply in her each time he pushed his cock all the way in. This was starting to get to be too much for me, to which I asked if I could just sit back and watch his cock slide in and out of her.

We all stood up, with Brenda holding onto both of our cocks and giving them both a quick suck before Jim grabbed some lube and sat down where I was. Jim slicked up his cock with plenty of lube, then Brenda sat down on his cock facing out so I could watch. I grabbed a glass of water, then came back to where Brenda was moaning and demanding me to stand on the couch so she could finish sucking on me. I did as I was told, and felt that amazing mouth go to work again on me. Just as I was about to cum, I once again pulled out of her mouth to which Brenda almost pleaded with me to go back into her mouth. Something in her pleading had changed and it was then that I realized when I looked down that Jim was in her ass!

Now I have always had a fascination with anal sex, but until this moment, had not watched it in a threesome situation (my previous ffm threesomes didn’t include anal sex, but I have had it several times one on one). Watching Brenda moving up and down on that thick cock, with her ample breasts bouncing as she pleaded to suck on my cock, I couldn’t help but reach out with my hand and touch her protruding clit which caused her to grab my cock and pump it furiously as my other hand grabbed her left breast and pinch her nipple. I asked if I could put two fingers in her pussy, to which Jim answered, “yes” and Brenda moaned as she licked my fingers wet and I slowly inserted them into her. Jim held onto her hips tight with his cock buried deep in her ass as my index and middle fingers slid into her pussy. The membrane separating my fingers from Jim’s cock was thin enough that I felt his cock pulsating, which was awkward and almost made me homophobic for a second, but I realized that this was for her pleasure, and wiped any bad thoughts from my mind and focused on thrusting my fingers in and out of her pussy. That caused her second orgasm, to which she pulled my fingers free and immediately leaned forward and stuffed my entire cock into her throat while Jim thrust twice more into her ass before loudly announcing that he was cumming. The warmth of her mouth, mixed with the knowledge of her having an orgasm from the ass fucking I had just watched and felt made me finally reach my limits and I held my cock down her throat and came with several rapid shots that sent a chill of relief up my spine.

The three of us finished the moment and sat down on the couch. Jim excused himself to go to the restroom to wash up, while Brenda and I continued to touch each other. I told her that she looked amazing with Jim’s cock in her ass and her breasts bouncing, while she teased me with licking her lips and telling me that my cum tasted sweet. Her fingers traced up and down my cock, while mine went to her pussy and ass. My index finger slid into her pussy as my middle finger slid into her ass that was still wet and warm from the fucking. The ease of it made me horny beyond belief, to which she leaned over and flicked her tongue on the head of my cock, which responded by getting immediately hard again.

She asked if I wanted to fuck her in the ass, to which I responded with a quick, “hell yes!” Jim came out of the bathroom, and hearing what we planned, handed me a condom and the lube. Brenda put both on my cock, then told me to sit back on the couch and that I would have to let her do all the work since she was a bit sore already. I did as I was told, then held onto the base of my cock as she lowered herself onto me with her breasts in my face.

The moment the head of my cock started to slide into her, I let go of my cock and let her do all the work. It was an amazing set of sensations. First the tip of my cock entering, the second pushing beyond the tight rings, then once inside, the tight grip pushing over the shaft, moving up and down in slow motions until finally she put all her weight onto my lap and I was buried deep inside her and her pussy pressed against me. She stayed that way for a moment, breathing deep as my cock got even harder. I took the moment to suck on her nipples and massage her breasts. Jim came over and started massaging her breasts as well, before placing his hands on her hips and rocking her back and forth. The motion was utter heaven and I couldn’t help but start thrusting upward each time she rocked forward. It was like having a tight velvet glove on my cock that would slightly pull on me when she rocked back, only to push all the way down to the bottom of the shaft when she moved forward, the sensation felt like she was trying to pull the cum from my cock.

Pretty soon, the three of us got into a motion, until Jim pulled her hands behind her, obviously putting them on his cock, which thrust her breasts into my face where I could play with her nipples as I wanted. I asked Jim if he needed her to suck on his cock, to which he said he could wait, but instead, I grabbed onto Brenda’s leg, spun her around on my cock so that she was facing outward, and getting a great bit of friction that caused us both to moan, which allowed Jim to stand on the couch and put his cock into Brenda’s mouth. He pulled Brenda’s arms above her head, which gave me free access to reach around and alternate playing with her nipples and her pussy while he fucked her mouth. This went on for about twenty minutes, where I almost came twice from the feel of her ass cheeks flexing against me as her the grip in her ass continued to pull up and down on my cock.

At one point, Jim pulled his cock from her mouth, I slid down, then Jim lifted Brenda’s legs up as he guided his cock towards his pussy with me still in her ass, but the position wasn’t good enough to get a deep double penetration to which Jim then said he wanted to sit on the couch for a proper blowjob.

Brenda got on all fours and started sucking on him, to which I gently guided the head of my cock back into her ass, then pulled her arms behind her so that she was supported by me pulling on her arms and thrust fully into her ass as she put Jim completely down her throat. To look up at Jim who was on the verge of cumming down his wife’s throat as I was fucking his wife in the ass, was one of those emotional and decadent thrills that few in this lifetime will ever experience and I’ll probably never have again, so I took advantage of the moment and stroked long and hard for as long as I could. Unfortunately it wasn’t to last, for the tightness was too much and I came within a few strokes. It was only the condom that kept me hard enough to keep pumping until Jim and Brenda both came as well.

I pulled out, and took the condom off, which prompted Brenda to lick me clean with her mouth and then we took a shower together. There was a lot of time cleaning Brenda by both Jim and I, as well as her soaping of our cocks which was fun. Another few minutes passed by with some jokes regarding the fact that she wouldn’t be able to walk straight for a little while as well as the acknowledgement that since I hadn’t been in her pussy, we would have to straighten that out. The three of us came again about an hour later and then it was back to the states. I’ve done a lot of things in my life, but I have to admit that by far, that was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had.