Living with my HotWife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Living with my HotWife

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:00 pm

So she has a dude about 90 minutes away, and he's awesome. Super chill, very good at sex, bigger than me ( she likes to feel diminutive with a guy ), and bigger cock as well. She has SO many orgasms with her dude she quit counting. This is going VERY well! We struck gold finding this guy. He's sought my permission as the journey progresses for different things. "how do you feel about rope play?" "Bite marks?" etc. He is super considerate of both of us and our boundaries.

Lately with all our business, I haven't been able to attend their festivities, so they try to send pics and vids. Then, it went to "How do you feel about spending the night??" and I'm like "YEAH! Do it!" So they've had a few over nights, and she gets to sleep in his bed, cuddle him for warmth, and have sex both at night and in the mornings. Lately, they've been going raw in the morning! BOOM! Hot as hell!
The last two times she gave him a full to finish blowjob in the a.m. Another boom for me, her and him!

This last weekend there was a festival. Three days of music. Wifey asked how I felt about spending the whole weekend with him. I'm cool!! She spent the weekend with a girlfriend, and they stayed at his place. They all wandered the festival together. She wanted to see how well they were together when NOT in bed, in the shower, on the couch, etc. To see if they got along outside sex.

This went mostly well, although she drank too much and got sick! No sex that night, but the next morning per usual. Also, he had another of his harem there, and her and my wife might have a vibe! she got up after morning sex and was in the shower, and he joined her, mashing, but no sex. It was like a "Tune in next week" cliff hanger! Jokes on him, though. She forgot her leather coat at his house, so she WILL be back! HAHA!

She recently had to go three hours away for an appointment, and I tried to hustle her out the door. We had hopes that the hotel would have a bar, and she'd be an easy mark, HOT looking woman by herself, eyeballing men.... But it didn't happen. She got there too late. she did say there were some excellent candidates checking out in the morning while she was getting her breakfast in the lobby.

Lots of goodness with us. When she gets home from another guys bed we have GREAT sex!! So intoxicating, this life. I love encouraging her slutty behavior. I WANT her to get laid. I've told her very explicitly, even when she's at work, if a guy has her eye, and they are vibing, to take a selfie with him, and take him. Even if it's a quickie in the dark in the park across the street. FULL hall pass.

This leads her to appreciate me WAY more for being super chill with this lifestyle, and me being super horny a lot. I consider us a Stag/Vixen dynamic, but I've not acted on any other women for myself. I'm mostly enjoying her activities.

So, I know this isn't a super hot story, and I'm not telling detail by detail, but I sure want to share how it's going. Hope y'all appreciate. I might consider this a blog and keep adding on little by little.

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Re: Living with my HotWife

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:42 pm

OH, I remembered a fun little story:

She's a member of a few different meme groups, mostly sexual humor (of course). Little vixen!
But out of the blue, one of the men on one of these meme groups PM'd her, and they started talking sex. He was sending dick picks and stuff (big cock!).

So one afternoon, we went to a new beach we found, small, out of the way, not frequented so we can get naked some. We got busted half nude when someone drove up, so we got our bathing suits back on, and the car drove off.

While we're sitting there, all alone, Dick Pic Meme Dude starts messaging. "hey ya wanna see me jack off in my car on the side of the highway?" Wifey is of course going to play along "Yes daddy!" So he sends a prerecorded video of him doing just that! sitting with his car door open, traffic passing by, him furiously masterbating. Pretty cool!

Then he asks if it's okay to video call. WELL YEAH! He calls in like 5 seconds and wants to know if she wanted to watch him jack in real time? WELL YEAH! So he whips it out and has my wife rub herself and show him on the phone. Pretty soon wifey has pulled her bikini bottom OFF, and is furiously jilling, meme dude is jacking, so what the hell, I'm off camera, and not even shadows revealing that I"m there. I whip it out and we're all jacking off together! I came on my wife's leg, she came, he came, and quickly hung up the video call. I thought about jizzing on my wife's pussy/hand so he'd suddenly see my cum appear on camera, but I didn't. Wish I would've!

We're laughing like, "what the hell just happened?!?" Holy shit! So I took pics of my jizz on her leg, you know for historic posterity, right?

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:11 am

Another update. We woke up EARLY before I normally wake for work, and we had sex. Good stuff, but not the point of the story. She'd been talking to a young guy about the possibility of hooking up in a couple of days, but after I left for work they arranged a quicky. He had to be at work by 10 so they barely had an hour but she fucked him, then when he was about to leave for work she sucked his dick.
Driving back toward home, she told me some of it by text, and I asked her if she thought she should go ahead and keep heading south and see her distant dude for a hat trick?

YUP!! Three dicks in a day! I love her little slutty ass! DANG!

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:07 pm

Very hot!

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:26 pm

Damn hotwife! Keep her happy!

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:38 am

I keep her as happy as I know how!

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:48 am

Inquiring minds want to know the names of these meme groups! :)

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:16 am

So, Monday, HUGE day at work. Plus I slept poorly so I was not making good time. Sweet Hotwife has birthday presents for her #2 and he was having a get together. I can't go, as I'm not even off work, so she goes.

It's a FUCKING ORGY for his birthday!! She nor I knew it was an orgy! Wifey got to fuck two of the three guys in attendance and got her fingers in some vaginas as well. I didn't get many details as she woke me when she got home at 3 a.m. But then she got my cock also. ANOTHER hat trick!! BAM!!

First thing out of her mouth "Wanna be guy #3?" Oh, man...! Am I digging this hot wife business, or what?

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:39 am

Mermaid Watcher,

Wow! What an exciting, busy wife! Can you post some more details about her body and maybe even a few pics?

JR

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:48 am

I've posted a few pics scattered around the site. Mostly over in the Hotties section, but on threads like, uh, bikinis, and hot wife in action with her other, etc. Lemme see if I can post 'em quickly before work.

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:50 am

Well, last night we had a "first" of sorts. We've both been under the weather with some type of flu like symptoms, but working through it. Mermaid came home last night, turning down offers to drink with her coworkers so she could come home and spend some time with me.

Yay me! We had some music going, just chilling, I had an adult beverage. Her #2 suddenly texts "Horny. Wish you were here."

Yeah, I'm like, booty call? GO FOR IT!! LOL. We talked about what happens if one of us gets a booty call in the middle of the night. This was like 1 a.m.? Now we know!!

I'll get a full debrief when she gets home. It was an overnighter.

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:07 am

Well, last night we had a "first" of sorts. We've both been under the weather with some type of flu like symptoms, but working through it. Mermaid came home last night, turning down offers to drink with her coworkers so she could come home and spend some time with me.

Yay me! We had some music going, just chilling, I had an adult beverage. Her #2 suddenly texts "Horny. Wish you were here."

Yeah, I'm like, booty call? GO FOR IT!! LOL. We talked about what happens if one of us gets a booty call in the middle of the night. This was like 1 a.m.? Now we know!!

I'll get a full debrief when she gets home. It was an overnighter.

OPE! ( midwest term ) Just got a little video while I was typing! Gotta check it out.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:47 pm

will you share?