Getting groped for my husband's pleasure(true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Marla 1976
Virgin

Re: Getting groped for my husband's pleasure(true story)

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:35 pm

superb101 wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:36 am
The interaction with your husband is very hot!. Your clothing is immaculate. Your figure is incredible.
Incident #6
Earlier today i arrived at my store. I was wearing a black and white striped long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather leggings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had my long black fur coat over my shoulders. I had full make up on. This small ginger Erin was there outside . I got out of my car. She was measuring me with her eyes as surely as a seamstress measures before she cuts. She walked up to me and said" Hi Marla. Long time no see. I was sick. The flu. It was really bad, fever, runny nose, coughing and some stomach problem too. " . she told me.

" I know. You cousin told me." i replied. .

"Those are perfect Marla. Too perfect. Alright, I'm sorry, but they can't be left alone." Saying this, the small creepy ginger Erin, started to reach for my breasts ( her face was exactly the level of my breasts).

" this is too good to pass up. Let me feel them for a bit. "she said.

"Okay you.....OH!" My train of thought andacceptance of her proposal was interrupted by her small hands moving onto my breasts.... eagerly groping them. She used both hands to cup and squeeze my breasts. She rubbed her hands in little circles, intensifying the pressure, then backing off, then intensifying it again. This small creepy older woman Erin wasn't just grabbing my breasts. She was lightly massaging my breasts and admiring them. I was sighing occasionally, sometimes looking away, only to look back down at her hands doing their work on my boobs. These two women my employees Grace and Becca were watching through the glass. They were shocked.

It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) She finally stopped rubbing my breasts, put her small hands on my waist and suggested we should go inside. We went inside.

I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. This young couple my costumers were circling my store. I walked up and started talking to them. So i was standing in the middle of the store talking with this young couple and this small ginger Erin , walked past and slapped my butt hard. It was actually audible and in front of everyone but no one even reacted. I just turned around and saw her smiling at me as she walked off. 3/4 minutes later i was standing in front the counter talking with my employees, again this small ginger Erin gave me a big, hearty slap on the ass when she was walking past.

It was odd, but I let it go. The young couple my costumers both a bottle of wine and walked out of the store. Then this short skinny ginger Erin hugged me from behind cupped my breasts with her both hands and started feeling up and jiggling them. My employees Grace and Becca were speecless. "Your breasts are soo large and soft. I am so grateful to you. You are a great woman" She started explaining to my employees her fascination with me. She kept jiggling and feeling up my breasts while she was talking for the next 5 minutes or so. My employees were silently listening and watching from behind the counter . They were kinda disgusted.

Then Erin moved her hands from my breasts and placed them on my waist.

"You are a magnetic sensual ultrafeminine classy massive woman. That is why i am touching you. Thank you for trusting me trust me." she said. Then she turned me to face her and and said to me " Wow big woman, your massive soft breasts are exactly the level of my face". She placed her hands on my breasts and moved them in circular motions. Then all of a sudden Erin's cousin Megan entered the store . She saw small skinny ugly ginger Erin rubbing my breasts with her both hands. She just laughed and said
"We gotta go Erin." and walked outside. Erin gave finally stopped rubbing my breasts, stepped back and followed her cousin outside..

About an hour later i I came home from my store to find my husband butt naked with rock hard erection. He watched the whole situation. I undressed quickly and sat on the sofa. He was smirking at me, then he runs his fingers through my hair. In that super sexy monotone voice of his, he says “open your mouth.” I obliged him and did as he commands, then he basically began to fuck my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and used me while I lay there breathing around his dick, trying to catch my breath before he gets feral with me. I kept toying myself while he was thrusting into my throat, slightly pushing deeper and deeper with each pass. He was about to force it down my throat which is great because I’ve been practicing and I do like a challenge. We’re locked on one another and I give him that nod to continue then down I go, inch by inch sliding against my lips until it hits my limit. My husband held in place for a few seconds until my face got red then released me so I could come off for air. Literally gasping for air, I told him to keep going. I could go further. Now I’m sitting up with my hands locked above my head and he’s slowly fucking my throat, gauging how deep I can take it, until I gave him that nod again. I took a deep breath and down down down it goes... I can feel it against the walls of my esophagus and I’m literally without an airway for the time being. I can feel the veins in my neck and temples pulsing, I can hear my heart beating, and the clock is ticking. My nose is against his pelvis. I actually took the whole thing down! I deepthroated ! As soon as I choke he pulls out as I coughed spit down my chest and chin. I fucking did it. I took the whole thing down. I’m still pretty giddy about that.

I’m a mess now. Literally sticky at both ends. My husband grabbed my ankles, spread me open then pressed the tip against me pushing inside. I was literally dripping and his cock was still coated in my spit so it went in effortlessly. He was in a mood. He fucked me like it was a sport. My legs were twitching every time his hips slammed into the back of my thighs. I made these rough, guttural sounds that he basically forced out of me. He had such a firm grip on my ankles I’m surprised they’re not bruised. he’s hitting my pussy so hard . I’m clawing at the sofa and his arms. He’s all scratched up, I’m on the verge of blacking out, and then before I was about to tap out he flipped my on my stomach. Thank god. I didn’t know how much more I could take. It felt amazing, but it was too much. I thought I was about to lose control of my bladder for a second. I had to make sure he knew not to go that hard on my poor ass. I’d be sore for a month. He spanked my ass and said “I know, but I am a gonna cum in your ass... unless you want it elsewhere.” Ohhh, ladies choice?

Yeah then he proceeds to rearrange my organs some more except like this he can do stuff to my butt. And he did. Fingers, toys, the occasional dismount and tongue, back to toys, etc. etc. My husband was an animal. I’m not even moaning at this point. It’s like a grunting reaction when he comes down with all his weight. It’s a full on slap. And loud too. Once again hanging on for dear life, I felt my signature tingling between my thighs. This is about to be a violent orgasm. He has both my wrists pinned above my head with one hand while the other is around my neck. I felt so vulnerable and helpless... it was insanely sexy. The only time he let go of my neck was to push my buttplug back in when I forced it out. One push set me off and I exploded into a body shaking orgasm. It hit like a bolt of lightning. Normally there’s a buildup and release, skipped all that. Right to the fireworks. Or in this case, wetworks. I would soaked the $3000 sofa right in the center. I actually screamed into the pillows when that initial rush hit me. It was like turning on a light switch. He didn’t let up one bit. If anything he might’ve went harder. I don’t normally squirt from vaginal, but the rare occasions I do it’s a lot more than when it’s anally induced. Significantly more.

Once again, gasping for air I told him to get off. I actually needed to breath and completely come down from this one. He’s pulling out, taking his sweet fucking time, the whole while it feels like feathers are tickling my insides causing me to twitch and fidget around. Now I have his cum covered dick resting between my ass cheeks like he conquered me, which I guess he did, when he starts playing with my plug. I had to tell him “don’t touch me. Don’t even look at it. Just relax you maniac.” Now he gets all cute and begins rubbing my back. My legs might as well have fallen off, they’re useless right now. My vision was blurry. I rolled on my side and told him he has to turn it down a notch. I can’t take much more of that. He laughed, kissed me, and said “I was close too.” Of course... After I recovered, we switched to our mutual favorite position where I’m on my side and he’s on top with my bottom leg between his, and my top leg in and L shape. Practical so he can switch holes for that sweet ass full he promised. And I can participate too.

My husband reinserts, I also do my own inserting, and we moved in perfect harmony. He slowed down while still keeping it deep and hard, while I went opposite of his thrusting. When he was in, I was out, and in reverse. Nothing feels as intense as double penetration does. It’s just a full feeling. Like there isn’t possibly any more room, and from the view in our mirror, it’s really hot to see us working in tandem. It’s especially hot when one vibrates against the rim of my ass because I know he can feel it too. He said he can feel me on the other side when we pass one another. I know, I was doing it on purpose, for you. I can feel myself getting sore now. I hate to rush him, but I’m only human. I’m elated with the sensation, but all good things must come to and end, and if he can cum back here soon, it would be a great way to end. So I can only exhale the words out and he says “I’m right there... get ready.” He’s looking down at his dick sliding in and out of me and I kinda lost myself in the moment watching him watch us.

He pulled out and went for my ass but like I said, I was lost in the delirium of the sex and mistimed it. He scurried to not cum on the bed or in my hair, so he aimed down and it literally ricocheted off my hip to my shoulder and boobs. Massive cumshots. Always a huge load. The next one, of course, got me right on my chin and lips and the rest doused my body and legs. My whole left side was glazed. Like I said, it’s been a few days and he obviously hasn’t jerked off in that time. I have to admit though, watching him stroke his cock and seeing it explode towards me was actually really satisfying. Nothing like seeing the person you love stroke their extremely veiny, orgasming dick with their extremely veiny arm all over yourself. I’ve been on the receiving end plenty of times. This is nothing new, but for whatever reason it was different this time. Raw. In the moment. I don’t know, but I wish I had a video of that. Cum on my face and all, it was worth it. So there’s a vibrator still up my butt at this moment in the story, forgot that was there from the trance I was in seeing cum being fired at me. I clicked it off, pulled it out and now I literally feel empty.

After it was over and we both just kinda laid there for a minute, I had to slap his boner for trying to kill me earlier. He asked if I wanted to go shower, I said “no. I’m taking a bath. I honestly can’t stand up right now.” He laughed, went and ran the water for me and hopped in the shower. I’m still in the bath drinking some wine and soaking in these bubbles hoping it helps with my recovery because we were supposed to clean up the yard and get shit done. I’ll be little to no help if I have a hard time walking. I still can’t believe that I deepthroated him. So anyway, that’s how I got dominated and blasted in the face a few hours ago. Hope everyone’s Monday is as full of excitement as mine was.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: Getting groped for my husband's pleasure(true story)

Unread post by eater » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:53 pm

very hot. thanks