Getting groped for my husband's pleasure(true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Marla 1976
Virgin

Getting groped for my husband's pleasure(true story)

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:55 pm

I feel so dirty even typing this out because it feels like such a taboo. I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind.

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the "lucky ones" that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before i moved here in this small town. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face.

About two weeks ago i started having these "getting groped" experiences . Recently i started having these experiences. I joined this forum because I need to share every single experience. So I will give it a try.

I joined this forum because i want to write in details all the incidents and discuss about it. I want to share my experiences. I want to write out everything that happens in the form of stories.So I will give it a try.

I am 46 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 21 years and have a 20 year old son. I moved here in this small town with my family about two months ago. My husband was a successful businessman. But he squandered his money in bad investments. Bank foreclosed on our mansion. The one smart thing I ever did was that I never let him near my finances. I come from old money. I grew up rich. I admit that i was used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this. So we had to move. My husband always wanted to move to a rural area, so we moved here because is very near our son's college. We bought a house. About three weeks ago i opened up a wine store. I hate it here. The nearest mall is an hour away. My clothing makes me stick out like a sore thumb in this town. My husband became depressed . He hardly ever leaves the house. He bought flannels and work jeans. Completely ditched his old wardrobe. We(me and my husband) had an amazing sex life in the beginning of our marriage. But ten years in we hit a slump. Things that used to be great, no longer felt as good. Sex every day became sex once a month. Over the past ten years or so my husbands sex drive was super low. To the point where we had sex once every month unless I initiated it. We struggled. Our issue was never a lack of love. In every other way, we had a fantastic relationship. We just weren’t having much sex.

I am a fairly "robust" woman; i am not fat or anything like that, I am"big-boned". I have a healthy figure. I am 5'11 and i have a very large breasts(KK cup), side hips and big ass. They make me look huge.
I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks – something I have no control over. I can’t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get. I don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I don’t ‘ask’ for anything. I don’t ask to be groped. I wear clothes that fit me properly. Most of my outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. I am always on high heels and full make up on. If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot. I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I don’t wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me.

Incident #1.

14 days ago i threw this women in wine party to promote my store. I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. Quite a few women attended my party. They were mingling and chatting with eachother. This woman Megan who is the owner of the bookstore next door walked in with this really short like 5 ft 3 skinny ugly kinda masculine woman in her mid 50's . She had carrot-top red unkempt hair, very thin lips and creepy green eyes. She also had the pale skin typical of her coloring. A rash of pimples completed the picture. Megan introduced her to me
"Marla this is my first cousin Erin ".

This ginger midget Erin said to me

"Wow. You are real. Megan said that her new store neighbor is a giant elegant classy woman, but i had to see with my own eyes. You are so elegant. You are exactly like Megan described you." this ginger midget Erin said to me. She was measuring me with her eyes as surely as a seamstress measures before she cuts. She continued talking. You are such a big woman. You are so elegant and over dressed. With your hair up. Your clothes are so shiny. You are so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants.
You are huge. You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also. Your pants are so tight on you. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are a sophisticated, elegant, upper middle class, tall woman. I am just so fascinated. You have a beautiful blouse. Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. The size difference between us is beyond comical. You are much taller and bigger than me. You are everything that i am not. You are a massive giantess.

Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are such a massive woman. Just as a part of my hillbilly psychology I have a dumb question.

Why are you so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on? You are dressed in satin head to toe, for Christ sake. These fancy clothes must be expensive. Are you rich? Please be honest. " she asked me

"Marla is always dressed up to the max" her cousin Megan commented.

"I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater.

I’ve just had to commit to being ‘the overdressed one’. I'm an extreme over-dresser, I never underdress. I just enjoy getting put together. It's a rare occasion to see me in athleisure or without my eyebrows done. For me, dressing in nice, coordinated outfits is a daily hobby and joy.

I am always the most dressed up person wherever I go. I get the "srhlzbth always looks so put together/ dressed up" comments a lot, and I just got used to it. I’m just the chronically overdressed person everywhere I go. But after people see you in nice clothes, jewelry, lipstick, on high heels etc a few times, they accept it as your usual look.

So I'm not gonna lie. I like dressing up, I probably waste a lot of time putting on makeup every single day, and I take way too long to shop. I just love to dress up. "

I answered

Then this small ginger woman Erin reached up with her both hands and gingerly cupped and caressed my breasts.

"Oooh!" I squealed in surprise, as this woman who i just met felt me up. My face kinda dropped. I was so shocked I I couldn't bring myself to say anything and just let it happen!! So bizarre!! I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. My lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all.

"My God... What a pair!" Erin murmured. "Your boobs are humongous .They have enormous size, and they seem even bigger in my small hands. You have tits of such magnitude" .

"She openly fondled and groped my boobs in front of her cousin Megan and all these other women in my own store. Megan laughed.

I was totally caught off-guard, and i simply stood there not knowing what to do. All the while, this small weird Erin was getting busy with my boobs! This was all too much for me to process. All i could do was simply stood there stunned, letting this weird small woman fondle and grope me. Finally she stopped groping my breasts and stepped back. The three of us continued chatting like nothing happened for the next 5 minutes or so. Then Erin had to go to the bathroom.
There was a loud smack as Erin's hand shot out and slapped my butt.
She walked to the bathroom.

"My poor cousin Erin. I took her in about a year ago. She lives in my garage. She has been suffering from anxiety and depression for a number of years now. Poor Erin is too socially awkward and i want her at the very least to be able to socialize when she has to. She doesn’t understand what kinds of things aren’t really okay to do/say in social situations, she thinks that nobody likes her, and has struggled to find enjoyment in anything or have anything ‘to look forward to’ " Megan told me in a lower voice. Then i continued chatting with Megan and my employee Grace.

10 minutes later or so i was standing there chatting with two women. This short like 5ft4 skinny short haired asian looking woman in her early 40s walked up to me and said

"Hi my name is Deb. You must be Marla. You are the owner of this place. You are new in this town. I love wine. I drink alot of wine. "

"Nice to meet you. I love asian culture and food. " I said to her.

"I am not asian. I am a full blooded Ojibwe from Leech Lake Indian Reservation, Minnesota. You are a racist ". she angrily told me.

She accused me of racism, but i just said "I am not a racist."

Then this angry small woman Ojibwe Deb gave both my boobs a smack from above, smack smack, real quick and walked away. I did not see this coming and I didn't know how to react. The women laughed. 20 minutes later or so i was standing and chatting with Megan and two other women. I then felt, my right butt cheek being groped. I turned and looked. It was this weirdo ginger woman Erin. And she creepily smiled at me. I turned away. and continued chatting. She did nothing after that and I thought that was the end of it. 2/3 minutes later she groped again. I chose to ignore her. And a few mins later, she groped and squeezed it. I didn’t react. Anyway, all of a sudden it just stopped. I felt relived.

About 10 minutes later i was standing in the corner, checking my phone. This weirdo ginger woman Erin walked up to me,

reached out , sliding one arm around my back, she slid both hands under my armpits , and cupped my breasts. A shudder ran through me as Erin commenced to squeeze my breasts.

"Marla you are sooo tall and big and soft. Wow your breasts are so soft" Erin said and slowly released my breasts.

There was an audible gasp from this short skinny Ojibwe Deb who was watching. She walked up.

Then Ojibwe's hands rose to fondle my breasts. Erin too moved in and also began to fondle my breasts. Megan, my employee Grace and some of the other women were watching with a weirded looks on their faces. I froze and just stood still as my breasts were rubbed and squeezed by the two short skinny women for the next 2/3 minutes. Then they finally released my breasts. I went to the restroom. About 7/8 minutes later i was standing and chatting with Megan and two other women, this short skinny Ojibwe Deb walked up to me, reached up with her both hands and gave my breasts a good rub and a poke. Megan and the other two women just laughed. I was flustered and confused, so i decided to leave my own party. I asked my employee Grace to drive me home. I walked to the coat hanger, i put my pink duchess silk-satin long belted coat coat over my shoulders, we walked outside. We got into Grace's car and we left. We get on my driveway.

"Wow mrs. Marla. Whats going on? Short , old, creepy, masculine weird women gravitate towards you like fruit flies on a banana AND THEY ALL WANT TO TOUCH. Erin and Deb the Ojibwe were groping you and you were just letting them. " my employee Grace loudly said.

"

" I don't know Grace. I don't know how to stop it. I just felt like a deer in headlights. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face. I am completely the opposite to a homophobe... but i am literally 100% straight. As far as having intimacy with a woman? That s just something that I haven t done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. They can touch me all they want, but i am not getting any sexual pleasure. I am totally numb. " i replied.

" You are a tall curvy woman mrs Marla. There is something appealing about curvy women. Men love them too, but most men have enough impulse control to not go and grope a random woman. These awkward women Erin and Deb clearly don't have impulse control. These women are just fascinated with you. You are dressed in that designer expensive shiny fancy clothes, on those 5inch heels, with full make up, with your hair up, with your huge boobs your, big ass ? You are obviously 5ft11. These women gropers are small and skinny. They are all much shorter than you. Next time when they try this, you will tell them no, and prepare to call the police, as often as it takes until something happens. They chased you out of your own store for Christ's sake " Grace advised me

"Ooh. You are right. I should call the police on them. "i replied, got out of Grace's car and walked walked to my house. I stormed inside.

I started complaining to my husband about the situation with this weird midgets the ginger Erin and the Ojibwe Deb but his reaction shocked me! He said that he watched the whole situation on our home computer( i have a HD security camera system in my store connected to our home computer and our phones. Being able to watch the surveillance footage from my personal computer, allows me to keep an eye on things when i am at home. This helps me to relax and feel more comfortable during my time off because i know that i can watch the surveillance footage at any time). My husband said that he is extremely turned on by what he saw and we had sex. He said that seeing me getting groped makes him to want me in a really intense way. He got rock hard erection. He said it was one of the best orgasms he's had in awhile. I was shocked when my husband told me he had a fetish that he would like to see me getting groped by other women. Than he begged me to let these short skinny women to touch me. He said that he would like to watch on the computer. My husband enjoyed watching the whole situation. He explained to me that he finds it highly erotic that these ugly short skinny ugly women Erin and Deb who are basically everything i am not were groping me and rubbing me in front of all these other women, while i just stood there ,passive and cringing stiff as a board. He said that he was turned on by my cringing reaction. He said that these weird midget gropers are physically completely harmless. He said that i should now embrace the situation. He said that i should enjoy the attention and keep letting these women to grope me. He said that It is a safe unique sex experience. I was a bit confused at first but after a good long chat with him i agreed. I always knew he was interested in kinky stuff but this took me by surprise.

We(me and my husband) had an amazing sex life in the beginning of our marriage. But ten years in we hit a slump. Things that used to be great, no longer felt as good. Sex every day became sex once a month. Over the past ten years or so my husbands sex drive was super low. To the point where we had sex once every month unless I initiated it. We struggled. Our issue was never a lack of love. In every other way, we had a fantastic relationship. We just weren’t having much sex. So I decided to try tolerating groping by these weird small skinny women for my husband's pleasure.

Incident #2.

8 days ago i was standing in the middle of my store, chatting with my employee Grace. I was wearing a gold long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pants and 5 inch heels gold shoes. I had full make up on. So i was standing in the middle of my store chatting with my employee Grace, when this small ginger midget Erin walked into my store. She walked up to me and said

"uuuu i love your blouse. Big woman you are always so elegant and over dressed. " Then she stepped up behind me, placing her hands around my waist and said

"uuuu i love your blouse. Big woman you are so elegant and classy. "

Her hands slipped up off my hips, slithering around the front of my torso and sliding up over the underside of my breasts, cupping them through my satin blouse and bra.

"Big woman your massive breasts are so heavy . " she commented

I gasped as this short skinny ginger Erin squeezed my breasts. I felt her press up against me from behind, her face rubbing up against my back. My employee Grace was shocked. Her jaw dropped. Then all of a sudden Erin's cousin Megan entered the store . She saw small skinny ugly ginger Erin squeezing my breasts with her both hands. She laughed and said
"Wh...what are you doing Erin? You are thoroughly groping Marla's big tits for Christ sake. We gotta go Erin." and walked outside. Erin gave both my tits one last squeeze, finally released my breasts and stepped back and followed her cousin outside.

"call the police mrs Marla. You should press charges. This weirdo Erin is a predator. Call the police" my employee Grace loudly said to me

"I decided to tolerate this groping. I don't feel anything? I am not getting aroused by all this rubbing? I am not a closet bisexual. I don't get sexual pleasure from this.I am 100% straight. I feel nothing special while being rubbed and touched by this weird small ginger woman Erin, it feels as mundane as a handshake during those times for me. I am a straight woman, I love men, simple! These gropers are masculine and creepy, but they are just a short, tiny, skinny, older women. They are not tough and strong. They are not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that they could actually harm me are virtually nil. I am physically stronger. You said it yourself Grace. Everything about me is big – my breasts, my butt, my thighs, my shoulders. These type of short skinny older poor women are just fascinated with me. That is why they are groping me"

"Maybe you are right. I don't agree, but i respect your decision" Grace replied. She was kinda shocked.

About three hours later i I came home from my store to find my husband butt naked with rock hard erection. He watched the whole situation. I undressed quickly. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me so hard. He dragged me to our bedroom. He got straight to work on my clit with his fingers and holy fuck, I couldn’t breathe. I was already so wet, we didn’t even need to get the lube. I had orgasm after orgasm, then I was begging him to fuck me. He rubbed his dick on my clit to tease me, then he finally thrust inside of me and holy fuck, he knows just what I love. He fucked me so hard and fast, and then he would slow down and spend more time on my clit, then hard and fast again. When I was begging for his cum he filled me up. I love feeling my husband cum inside me, I would let him do it anywhere anytime.

Incident #3
5 days ago i was in front of my store. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up.
when i felt a hand on my ass. I immediately stiffened. I felt the hand squeeze as i spun around.

I turned to see none other than this weird small skinny ginger woman Erin , smirking at me.

"Hello Marla," leered Erin. " uuuu i love your blouse. Marla you are so elegant and classy. All this red satin. Sorry . I just can't help it."
She reached up and started rubbing my breasts with her both small hands hands, giving them an exploratory light squeezes.

I turned my head away , as Erin rubbed and lightly squeezed my breasts. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the street, probably about 5/6 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. My employee Grace was watching through the glass window of my store. Erin's groping hands continued to roam over my breasts.

Erin started rambling about her hard life. Her hands were still rubbing my breasts. I was just standing there tall, still and silent in the middle of the street, letting it happen. Then she said "I gotta go. My cousin is waiting for me" and finally stopped rubbing my breasts and went inside Megan's store .

I.

About two hours later i I came home from my store to find my husband butt naked with rock hard erection. I undressed quickly. He dragged me to our bedroom. He grabbed me, throwing me onto the bed. I landed on my back and he got on top of me rubbed his dick on my clitoris before sticking his dick inside me. The feeling of him dominating me was fantastic. I could feel him deep inside me as my pussy throbbed. He was happy to explore with his hands, feeling my boobs, rubbing my tummy and thighs as the sound of him pounding me echoed through the room. I wrapped my legs around him as my back arched with pleasure.He pulled out of me got between my legs, fingering my pussy as he licked my clit. My back arched as my eyes rolled into the back of my head while I moaned in pleasure. He sat up and I got on top of him. I grinded on him with his dick deep in my pussy as he fingered my asshole and sucked my boobs. We hugged and kissed as I rode him until he pushed me off of him and flipped me over. He ate my ass i laid on the back, gripping the sheets as he fingered me and ate me out. He then held my arms down and got on top of me whole I was face down on the bed. He put his dick inside me and thrusted deep inside me. I could feel my pussy tighten around his thick cock as he thrust harder and harder into me. I felt my pussy tighten more until I came all over his dick. He stood up and I instinctively got back onto my knees. I sucked his delicious cock, mixed with my cum and pussy juices. In a matter of minutes, he pushed my head back and told me to open up. I eagerly opened my mouth as he stroked his dick, blowing one of the largest loads I had ever seen all over me. Every square inch of my face was covered and the cum dripped onto my boobs. I scooped up all the cum and swallowed it like a good girl.

So I’m willing to stand out the awkward rubbing and groping and just think of something else while it’s happening because of my husband. Since this situation with these weird small gropers we have sex often. A couple times a day sometimes. The sex is incredible and my husband is able to make me orgasm several times in one session. It’s been 14 days since the first groping happened. Our sex life is better today than ever before. Our communication skills are better too. We are both very secure in our marriage. Our sex life is great now. I am not enjoying groping and rubbing by these weirdos Erin and Deb, but i am enjoying sex with my husband. I feel nothing special while being rubbed and touched by these weird small women , it feels as mundane as a handshake during those times for me. I am a straight woman, I love men, simple! I am straight and I am completely 100 percent straight. I have never been attracted to a woman sexually. I am STRICTLY hetero. Even the thought of eating out a vagina makes me gag. I've never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: Getting groped for my husband's pleasure(true story)

Unread post by eater » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:12 pm

very hot story. I also would love to watch my wife groped by men or women.

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:06 am

eater wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:12 pm
Incident #4
4 days ago days ago i was standing in the middle of my store, chatting with my employee Grace . I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. Erin walked in, walked up to me, reached up and just grabbed both of my boobs with her both hands as i stood in front of the small ginger woman . Her face was exactly the level of my breasts"Big woman I am obsessed with your tits. They are sooo massive," Erin said loudly as she felt me up. "I have never felt anything like these big monsters. I am so happy that i can squeeze them whenever I want. You are letting me. you are a great woman. You are a good woman."

This small ginger Erin just kept feeling up and squeezing my breasts for 2/3 minutes or so!!! ."

"What is this? I feel something hard under your massive tits. Is It some kind of wire? " Erin asked.

"That is a part of my brassiere." i replied.
Erin kept fondling both my breasts as she admired them. She started talking about her issues to my employee Grace" Marla is a good woman. I am just fascinated with her. " Then she continued talking about her fascination with me. She just kept rubbing and lightly squeezing my breasts while she was talking. My employee Grace was silently listening to her.

"

Then finally this small ugly ginger Erin removed her hands from my breasts.

Then small ginger Erin surprised me again when she fell into my breasts, and she stroked my back telling me what a good woman i am . Even when she reached down and squeezed my bottom it seemed reassuring. I felt like this small ginger Erin respected me and wanted to make sure i didn't feel badly. Erin was pressing her ugly pale face onto my boobs and squeezing my ass with her both hands, but i did not pull away. Instead i lost myself in the moment. My employee Grace was watching with a weirded look on her face. Then these two women costumers walked in, so small ginger Erin stopped "hugging" me and she went outside.

About two hours later i I came home from my store to find my husband butt naked with rock hard erection. I undressed quickly. He just lifted my entire body up with his arms, lifting me completely off the ground, spit down on his dick, slid it in without using his hands and then he just started pounding me like this. he was fucking me so hard i couldn't open my eyes or even think, i just let him do anything to me, i felt so lost. and then, before i knew it i started cumming.... i squirted all over his chest and he didn’t even stop. he just kept going. i came again, and again.... then.. he did his magical thing... he knew exactly when to stop, exactly when it was too much. he changed from pounding me to moving just a little inside of me.. kissing me... telling me loves me... he takes such good care of me... i don't know how to explain how lucky i feel. I didn't even think having sex like this was possible. I am not enjoying groping and rubbing by this weirdo Erin, but i am enjoying sex with my husband.
Last edited by Marla 1976 on Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:29 am

eater wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:12 pm
Thanks for your response. My husband likes seeing me finding attention and my large tits being groped by these small women - and that makes him hard and ready to fuck the brains out of me. So i am giving him the show that makes him hot for me . My husband gets really turned on by watching me getting groped by this weird short skinny woman Erin while he watches on our home computer and have sex with me right afterwards. He says that seeing me getting groped makes him to want me in a really intense way. He gets rock hard erections.I had long conversations with my husband about this. He explained to me that he finds it highly erotic that this ugly short skinny ginger woman Erin who is basically everything i am not is groping me and rubbing me while i just stand there ,passive and cringing stiff as a board. He says that he is turned on by my cringing reaction. He says that this ginger groper woman Erin is physically completely harmless..

My husband is comfortable with these gropers because he knows that I don't have lesbian tendencies. I find this lesbian groper woman ugly and repulsive. She looks like a short skinny ugly effeminate man. As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women.These women gropers are total opposite of me. I am a straight woman. I have never been attracted to a woman sexually. Also these women gropers are ugly, creepy and repulsive to me. My husband says that i should let this type of women(small,skinny,older,masculine) to grope me.

To have my breasts and butt groped by these weird creepy small women in front of witnesses is very very exciting for my husband . He says that we are comfortable with these short skinny gropers because we know that they are physically harmless. My husband says that It is bizarre. Standing next to these gropers I look like a giant and I am silently letting them get by with it.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:10 am

Ok. So, this is a turn on for your husband. What about you? What are your feelings? What do you like? What do you want?

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:09 am

your reaction is a turn on for me too. paralyzed and allowing her to molest you. I hope she continues to have her way with you.

MyShyMXWife
Trainable

Unread post by MyShyMXWife » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:38 am

Very hot that a sexually dull marriage is waking up. I think this tantalizes all of us on this website. We love the thought of our wives (and husbands) becoming sexually charged and taking the marriage to a new level with the addition of something that is new and spicy. It is ironic that your husband was dulled for so long and this seemingly non-sexual act on your part has awaken a deep desire in him and made him realize how incredibly hot and sexual you are. And since you have zero lesbian tendencies, the question is begging to be asked...what if...let's say...what if...lol... a handsome man was to come into your store and initiate some innocent flirtation? What would this do to your husbands' libido? And what would be the next steps? Asking for a friend. :)

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:46 am

eater wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:09 am
your reaction is a turn on for me too. paralyzed and allowing her to molest you. I hope she continues to have her way with you.
Have you seen my pictures. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68331 What do you think?

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:48 am

superb101 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:10 am
Ok. So, this is a turn on for your husband. What about you? What are your feelings? What do you like? What do you want?

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:05 pm

superb101 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:48 am
superb101 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:10 am
I’m willing to stand out the awkward rubbing and groping and just think of something else while it’s happening because of my husband. Since this situation with these weird small gropers we have sex often. A couple times a day sometimes. He became very perceptive to my reactions, which makes me feel heard and like I play an equal part in sex, rather than being the object of sex. Most of my feedback to him during sex is now non-verbal, which makes our sex life feel so effortlessly good. But I also make sure to tell him later how amazing he was. It is doing wonders for my self-confidence.

Since this situation with these weird small gropers he also started going down on me regularly. I thought maybe it was the novelty of it and it would wear off soon. Needless to say, I had to stop counting later. Most times, I have to stop him because I feel exhausted from the intense orgasms or because I can't wait to have him inside me. I've lost any inhibition I had about a guy's face being so close to my pussy because of how enthusiastic my husband is about eating me out. I love the sharp breath he takes every time he takes my panties off.

I love that he does not hesitate to moan and express himself during sex. Seeing him enjoy himself makes me melt.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:10 pm

That is fantastic! How do you think he would respond if he saw a man groping you? Or a beautiful woman (like yourself) groping you and getting turned on? Have you considered having a relationship with another woman who is more attractive to YOU and not weirding you out? Have these women groped you more sense?

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 pm

superb101 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:10 pm
That is fantastic! How do you think he would respond if he saw a man groping you? Or a beautiful woman (like yourself) groping you and getting turned on? Have you considered having a relationship with another woman who is more attractive to YOU and not weirding you out? Have these women groped you more sense?
You seem to don't understand. My husband finds it highly erotic that these ugly short skinny ugly women who are basically everything i am not are groping me and rubbing me in front of witnesses in my own store, while i just stood there ,passive and cringing stiff as a board. My husband says that It is bizarre. Standing next to these gropers I look like a giant and I am silently letting them get by with it. He is turned on by the size difference. He is turned on because these women gropers are total opposite of me. My husband says that i should let this type of women(small,skinny,older,masculine) to grope me. He loves how physically weak these gropers are, and i let them to rub me and grope me.
My husband says that with a tall ultrafeminine woman (like myself) it wouldn't work. He loves to watch me getting groped by this ginger midget Erin. But i would never want to kiss a woman. I am very sexually attracted to men. I am literally 100% straight.

I have been groped by these two women the ginger Erin and this Native American Deb on four different occasions so far. I wrote down in details all the incidents . I want to share my experiences. So I will continue to share my experiences.

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:25 pm

eater wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:09 am
I have been groped by these two women the ginger Erin and this Native American Deb on four different occasions so far. I wrote down in details all the incidents . I want to share my experiences. So I will continue to share my experiences. My husband says that i should let this type of women(small,skinny,older,masculine) to grope me.My husband finds it highly erotic that these ugly short skinny ugly women who are basically everything i am not are groping me and rubbing me in front of witnesses in my own store, while i just stood there ,passive and cringing stiff as a board. I am totally immobile as my humiliation happens. I show shock and horror but i show no resistance.

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:31 pm

MyShyMXWife wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:38 am
Very hot that a sexually dull marriage is waking up. I think this tantalizes all of us on this website. We love the thought of our wives (and husbands) becoming sexually charged and taking the marriage to a new level with the addition of something that is new and spicy. It is ironic that your husband was dulled for so long and this seemingly non-sexual act on your part has awaken a deep desire in him and made him realize how incredibly hot and sexual you are. And since you have zero lesbian tendencies, the question is begging to be asked...what if...let's say...what if...lol... a handsome man was to come into your store and initiate some innocent flirtation? What would this do to your husbands' libido? And what would be the next steps? Asking for a friend. :)
I feel safe with these midget gropers because they are ugly, hideous and repulsive to me. Also i am strictly hetero. But if a handsome attractive man starts groping me, rubbing me, pressing his cock against my butt, i will get aroused. And i don't want to cheat on my husband again. I joined this forum back in May 2019 because i wanted to write about my affair. I cuckolded my husband back in 2019. I cheated. I met this guy who is 7 years younger than me. It was an ten month affair from January 2019 until November 2019, and my husband and I were already talking about divorce, but he didn’t know I was having an affair.

I realized one day that I wanted to stay with my husband and that I did love him more than anything. I told the other guy that it was over.I told him that my family is too precious to lose and that I can't sleep with him anymore. This guy, my affair partner, moved to another state in January 2020. So i joined this forum when i was in the middle of my affair. But at the time i didn't have courage to write about it.

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:38 pm

MyShyMXWife wrote:
My husband says that i should let this type of women(small,skinny,older,masculine) to grope me. He loves how physically weak these gropers are, and i let them to rub me and grope me. He is turned on by the size difference. He is turned on because these women gropers are total opposite of me.
My husband says that with a tall ultrafeminine woman (like myself) or with a man it wouldn't work. Also he doesn’t want me talking to other guys. He says it pisses him off thinking of another guy flirting with me. I'm not allowed to have any guy friends.

MyShyMXWife
Trainable

Unread post by MyShyMXWife » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:27 pm

Marla 1976 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:31 pm
MyShyMXWife wrote:
I feel safe with these midget gropers because they are ugly, hideous and repulsive to me. Also i am strictly hetero. But if a handsome attractive man starts groping me, rubbing me, pressing his cock against my butt, i will get aroused. And i don't want to cheat on my husband again. I joined this forum back in May 2019 because i wanted to write about my affair. I cuckolded my husband back in 2019. I cheated. I met this guy who is 7 years younger than me. It was an ten month affair from January 2019 until November 2019, and my husband and I were already talking about divorce, but he didn’t know I was having an affair.

I realized one day that I wanted to stay with my husband and that I did love him more than anything. I told the other guy that it was over.I told him that my family is too precious to lose and that I can't sleep with him anymore. This guy, my affair partner, moved to another state in January 2020. So i joined this forum when i was in the middle of my affair. But at the time i didn't have courage to write about it.
Did you husband ever find out about your affair?

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:41 pm

MyShyMXWife wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:27 pm
Marla 1976 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:31 pm
MyShyMXWife wrote:

Did you husband ever find out about your affair?
No. Husband doesn't know. Every time I look at him, I wonder how would he react if he finds out. My husband doesn't know and I don't have the courage to tell him what I did.

AngeloItaly
Virgin

Unread post by AngeloItaly » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:00 am

Hello Marla!So welcome back to the forum!It would be nice to read much more about your younger lover affair.Do not you think your husband would like to see you courted by other men?

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:28 pm

AngeloItaly wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:00 am
Hello Marla!So welcome back to the forum!It would be nice to read much more about your younger lover affair.Do not you think your husband would like to see you courted by other men?
Definitely not. My husband wouldn't like to see me courted by other men. He doesn’t want me talking to other guys. He says it pisses him off thinking of another guy flirting with me. I'm not even allowed to have any guy friends.

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:42 pm

AngeloItaly wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:00 am
We met in January 2019. I was in an estranged marriage at the time, and I hadn't had sex in about six months. My younger lover was usually attracted to women older than him, so fine. I enjoyed his sexual energy, and his good looks. He was smart too, so we had plenty to talk about. Sexually, we had a great time. An all around fulfilling experience. But he was way too horny. A month after it ended, he was pestering me for pictures of my boobs. We stopped being friends.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:24 pm

to bag (for my fantasies that your husband does want you to be with other men. I hope the ugly little women visit you often. your husband's reaction to them seems to turn you on.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:12 pm

I recall a similar story on another cuckold site a few years ago. A woman with big breasts being groped by a goblin-style woman. The groper would not stop grabbing her and the woman oddly felt obliged to let it happen, and after a while got used to it. But she was not turned on by it. Except that she might have liked the public nature of the assault Like here, there was more than one groper. I suggested that she should be increasingly revealing. And then she should allow them to go further in public, eg hand under bra, very exhibitionist. But she should also find an excuse to visit the woman's house with her other groping acquaintance. There she should let them strip her satin blouse off and her bra, and let them fondle her massive breasts. I recall the goblin had a husband and he was to watch too, so she could show him what she liked and thus also humiliate the woman even more. It seemed to meet what the woman was drawn to doing - a strange act of unselfishness.

Marla 1976
Virgin

Unread post by Marla 1976 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:50 am

eater wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:24 pm
to bag (for my fantasies that your husband does want you to be with other men. I hope the ugly little women visit you often. your husband's reaction to them seems to turn you on.
Incident #5
Yesterday i was standing in the middle of my store, chatting with my employees Grace and Becca. I was wearing a gold long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants and 5 inch heels gold shoes. I had full make up on. So i was standing in the middle of my store chatting with my employees, when this small ginger Erin walked into my store.

Then this ugly ginger midget Erin silently walked up to me from behind and just started rubbing me. She slowly ran her hands up my back and over my ass. Then she slowly ran her hands around my hips and stomach. Next, Erin started to rub around the underside of my breasts touching my boobs as she went. I just stood there impassively. Then, Erin started lightly and slowly rubbing my breasts with both hands. Grace and Becca my employees were totally weirded out by our behaviour again, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. They were watching with disgusted looks on their faces.

Erin gave both tits one hard squeeze and said, " I am so fascinated with your massive soft tits. I am just so fascinated with you Marla. I just can't stop touching you. You are a great woman. You are always so elegant. You are always wearing so much make up. You are always on high heels. You are such a massive woman. You are so tall and big and soft. You are a colossal woman "

Then all of a sudden this really short like 5 ft 2 pale face green eyes thin lips light brown haired with Chin-Length haircut woman in her mid 50s my regular costumer Ruth entered the store . She saw small skinny ugly ginger Erin squeezing my breasts with her both hands from behind. She was shocked. Erin gave both my tits one last squeeze, stepped back and went outside. She left. My regular costumer Ruth didn't buy anything and left.

About two hours later i I came home from my store to find my husband butt naked with rock hard erection. I undressed quickly. He came to me and immediately. He pushed me on the sofa like a hungry lion. And he started licking and sucking my boobs. Oh, I felt so good.

He kept sucking and eating my boobs. He smelled my pussy, and placed his tongue on my clit. And oh my goodness, what was that tingling feeling! When he started licking my clit I was in heaven. I want his tongue on my clit every day. He is the clit licking magician, and I started moaning.

He was so hard. He couldn’t take his tongue away from my pussy. He loved my juices so much that he licked me multiple times yesterday. I pressed his face against my pussy so hard, and sometimes he was breathless. I was so desperate and wanted more. I was becoming hornier and hornier each time. I pressed his head hard against my pussy and used to grind his mouth like a bitch. Aah, that licking was uncontrollable and unexplainable.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:35 am

so hot that he gets turned on watching Erin violate you

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:36 am

The interaction with your husband is very hot!. Your clothing is immaculate. Your figure is incredible.