Somewhere in The Multiverse

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Somewhere in The Multiverse

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:17 am

Over the past decade or so, I’ve shared a number of true stories about our adventures as a couple. I’ve also made brief mention in posts about a few “close encounters” that didn’t develop into something more for one reason or another. A few of those missed opportunities later became the foundation for some of my favorite fantasies over the years—imaginative speculations for what may have happened if circumstances played out differently.

I decided to share some of those fantasies as semi-fictional stories. The beginning of each story is 100% true, but at a certain point the fictional narrative diverges from real life events.

-------------------------------------
Last edited by Greg_N_Shelley on Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Re: Somewhere in The Multiverse

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:18 am

Shelley & Rico

After putting Aaron to bed, Greg quietly peeked into the living room and watched Shelley as she sat the computer. He avoided disturbing her, knowing she was checking the responses to their latest Craigslist post. Her smile and intermittent typing suggested she was having fun chatting. After a few moments, her expression sobered as she looked at the screen unsure what to write next.

Greg approached from behind and kissed her shoulder. “Is everything okay, Babe?”

“Yeah. But he’s asking if I’d like to meet.”

“Who are we talking about?”

“Rico.”

“Same guy you were chatting with yesterday?”

“Um-hum.”

“I thought you liked the guy. Did something change?”

Shelley looked back at the computer screen. “He wants to meet me alone first before meeting you. Just for coffee, he says.”

“Do you mind if I read?”

Shelley got up from the chair and let Greg take her seat. He fully trusted Shelley, but wasn’t too sure about Rico. Although it wasn’t stated as a rule, they always played together and Greg wanted to be sure Rico understood his role in their play games. As he scanned through the chat logs, nothing seemed amiss. Just typical flirtation and innuendo. And when he got to the subject of meeting, Rico described wanting to see if they connected in person before everyone met for a hotel party. It was a departure from their previous recipe, but Rico seemed sincere enough.

What caught Greg most was Rico’s photo. Most of Shelley’s favored fuck buddies were stocky, white, ‘blue collar type’ guys with big cocks. Most looked quite ordinary, in fact. Rico, however, was slender, handsome, professional-looking, and mixed race. Good for her, Greg thought. She’s expanding her horizons.

Shelley asked over Greg’s shoulder, “So what do you think?”

“Cool. He’s not your usually type.”

“You mean he’s black?”

“You never showed interest in black guys before.”

“Well, he’s gorgeous. But I was talking about meeting him alone. Are you okay with that?”

“Yeah, I’m okay with it. I just wanna be sure he understands you’re not looking for an affair and I’m not a stay-at-home cuck.”

“He knows. Scroll to our earlier chats and you’ll see.”

“That’s fine. I don’t want to invade your privacy. Just pick a public place since you’re meeting him for the first time. Just want my girl to be safe.”

Greg got up to return her seat. He kissed her gently and whispered in her ear, “It’s kind of hot actually. The thought of you meeting a guy alone. It’s not your style. I love it when you step outside the box.” He placed her hand on his semi-hard cock. She smiled and gave him a loving squeeze.

Greg nodded to the computer, “So don’t play hard to get. Send the man a message.”

Shelley chuckled and sat down to type a reply to Rico.
Last edited by Greg_N_Shelley on Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:18 am

[CONTINUED]

During the next few days, Shelley logged on every evening after dinner to chat with her new friend. They agreed on meeting at the local Barnes and Noble near his office for coffee during lunch hour. He confided he was married and a long lunch would be the best time to meet. Normally cheaters would be a deal breaker for Greg and Shelley, but the situation eased Greg’s concerns about Rico’s intentions and he enjoyed seeing Shelley advancing things on her own initiative. The last thing he wanted to do was discourage her and disrupt that momentum.

The night before Shelley’s meeting with Rico, Greg gave her a gift—a black, sleeveless turtleneck sweater. “Wear it with tight jeans and boots and you’ll look irresistible. Or better yet, the leather pants I gave you last Christmas. You know, the ones you never wear in public.”

She laughed. “It’s great, but I think it’s going to be too cold for sleeveless. I’ll probably wear a sweater.”

“Just wear a coat and take it off when you get there. I’m sure the heat’s fine in Barnes and Noble. You look sexy when you expose your shoulders.”

“Are you sure you’re okay with me going alone?”

“Yeah. I’m cool. It’s just for coffee and you’re in a public place. I want you to have fun. Just send me a text and let me know everything is okay. I’ll be at work.”

Shelley smiled a naughty grin and said teasingly, “I think you like this. Don’t you?”

Greg laughed. “I do, actually. But I want to hear about everything when I get home. I don’t mind you meeting alone as long as I’m fully in the loop. Make sure he knows how we play…It’s us plus one for fun.”
Last edited by Greg_N_Shelley on Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:19 am

[CONTINUED]

The next day as lunch hour approached, Greg did everything he could to keep his mind occupied with work. But as much as he tried, he couldn’t keep his eyes off his phone. No messages from Shelley yet.

Then just as he got up to use the restroom, a text message popped up: “I’m here. I don’t see him yet.”

Greg typed a quick reply: “I’m sure he’ll be there soon. Have fun and don’t worry about me. Just enjoy yourself.”

The next hour felt agonizing. No new messages from Shelley. Was she okay? Did Rico stand her up? Probably not, he thought. If Rico was a no show, she probably would have texted by now. He glanced at the to-go menu on his desk but didn’t feel hungry. His mind kept drifting toward an imaginative vision of Shelley in her sexy turtleneck sitting in the bookstore sipping coffee with a handsome Rico. Greg pictured them laughing and talking flirtatiously, maybe Rico affectionately touching her hand or leg as a test.

And then his mind shifted to other possibilities. As a shy girl, maybe she was feeling awkward and trying to find an exit without offending Rico. Should he call her or maybe send a text? Perhaps it would be good to give her an excuse to exit if she needed it.

As tempted as he was to call, he didn’t want to distract them if she was enjoying herself. He decided a text would be less intrusive and typed a short message: “Just a quick note to say I love you. Hope you’re having fun.” He set the phone down and waited for a reply.

After several long minutes, his desk phone rang. He hit the speaker button. “Greg here.” After his assistant advised that a new client was on the line, he quickly took the call welcoming an opportunity to forget about Shelley and Rico for a while.
Last edited by Greg_N_Shelley on Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:20 am

[CONTINUED]

As his car idled at a traffic light, Greg grabbed his phone and re-read his last text exchange with Shelley

Shelley: “Sorry I missed your message. On my way home now.”

Greg: “Thanks. I was getting worried. Did you have fun?”

Shelley: Yes. :D

What a roller coaster ride! He was a basket case for two and a half hours between Shelley’s arrival at the bookstore and her departure message, and then spent the rest of the day hiding a priapism triggered by the simple word “Yes” and a smiley emoji.

As the light turned green, he tossed the phone on the passenger seat and stepped on the accelerator. He couldn’t remember the last time he was so horny and eager to see Shelley.
Last edited by Greg_N_Shelley on Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:21 am

[CONTINUED]

Greg entered the house and walked into a quiet kitchen. Where’s Shelley? Normally she’d be cooking dinner at this hour.

He then walked into the living room and found Shelley at the computer. She spun in the office chair and greeted Greg with a naughty smile.

“Where’s Aaron?”

“At my Mom’s house. I asked her to babysit tonight.”

At that point Greg took notice of her in her flannel bathrobe. Exposed skin suggested she was naked underneath. “Well, look at you.”

He pulled up another chair and sat close to her. His hand caressed her exposed knee. “So did you have fun today?”

“Um-hum.” She smiled knowing her vague reply was a tease.

“So tell me about it. I was on pins and needles all day.”

“Well, he showed up shortly after I texted you. He spotted me before I saw him. We then went to the counter to get coffee and talked for a while.”

“Okay. So what was he like?”

“Nice. A little nervous maybe at first, but then relaxed. He kind of reminds me of you, actually.”

“So I take it you clicked. Good...So what in God’s name did you talk about for over two hours?”

She laughed. “Everything really. We talked about you. His job. Like you, he was in the Army. He also told me about his wife and his marriage…And relax, he says he’s happily married, but his wife isn’t much fun in bed anymore. I get the impression he’s bored with their sex life. He’s just looking for some fun.”

“So you guys just talked the whole time?”

Shelley smiled teasingly, “Not the whole time.”

“And?”

“I told you it would be too cold for a sleeveless sweater, but I wore it anyway. After I started getting chilled and put my coat back on, he suggested his car would be a warmer place to talk. So we went to his car for a while.” Greg's cock twitched in response to her shy smile suggesting there were more details.

He started caressing her thigh. “Go on.”

“We talked for a bit and then he asked if he could kiss me.”

“I’m guessing you said yes.”

She smiled. “Um-hum.”

Greg slowly untied the belt of her bathrobe and exposed her naked body. Her nipples were erect like bullets. Greg spoke with a breathy voice while slowly caressing her thighs and breasts, “I wanna hear everything.”

She closed her eyes relishing the sensation of Greg’s touch while recalling the exciting events of the day. “We kissed for a while.”

“You mean you made out.”

“Yes.”

“And that’s it?”

“He told me how hard I made him and asked if I wanted to touch it.” Her eyes remained closed as she spoke.

Greg’s fingers slowly traced her skin, tickling her a bit. “And what did you say?”

“I said yes.”

He gently pried her legs apart revealing Shelley's swollen and glistening pussy. She made a humming sound as he started teasing her clitoris and stroking the soft hair of her patch. “And then what?”

“He pulled his cock out and I felt it as we kissed.”

Greg opened her engorged lips and lubricated his fingers. She was completely soaked. “Did you masturbate before I came home?”

She giggled. “Um-hum. Twice.” Greg’s cock was hard as a rock now.

“Did you like playing with Rico’s cock?”

She answered shyly, “Yes.”

“So tell me about it…” Greg massaged her clitoris while caressing her breasts with his other hand. “..Tell me what excited you about Rico’s cock.”

She exhaled a sigh of pleasure before continuing. “He was hard as a rock. It was long. Not as thick as Brett, but a bit longer…And he’s uncut. It makes his head look huge...Big and purple.” She giggled again and opened her eyes to see Greg’s expression. She knew Greg was aware of her fantasy of fucking an uncut guy.

Greg slowly penetrated her with his fingers, “So you want Rico to put that big purple cock in your pussy?”

She giggled and corrected him, "His cock is black. The head looks big and purple."

She then closed her eyes and silently focused on the feeling of Greg’s wet fingers increasing in tempo. She still hadn’t said the magic words yet.

Greg persisted. “Is that what you want? You want Rico to fill you with his black, uncut cock?” She smiled with eyes closed and continued the silent teasing game.

Greg spoke forcefully and probed deeper into her with his fingers. “Tell me what you want!”

Her body tensed as she blurted directly, “I want him to fuck me.”

“Yeah? You want Rico's cock inside you?”

“Yes! I want it inside me!”

Greg continued. He could tell she was approaching climax. “Is that what you were thinking about when you masturbated today? Rico’s cock?”

“Yes!” she confessed loudly. Realizing what she just said, she chuckled and placed a hand over her face. Embarrassment had yanked her back from the edge of orgasm. "...And his kiss. He's a really good kisser too."

Greg couldn’t take it any longer. "Let's go! Bad girls deserve a punishing fuck!" She laughed as he grabbed her by the wrist and led her to the bedroom.

KenFromHere
Prepubescent

Unread post by KenFromHere » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:07 pm

Very good story. Well written and building nicely, hope you keep it up

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:40 pm

KenFromHere wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:07 pm
Very good story. Well written and building nicely, hope you keep it up
Thanks, Ken. No one seemed interested based on response, so I wasn't making an effort to finish. Your words of encouragement are encouraging me.

:D

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:08 pm

Hot story. I almost thought she was going to tell Greg that she already did the deed. Glad there's more!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:30 am

I've only just found this and would have commented sooner. Great story very well written and I would love to read more, thank you.

NewtonBlade
Experienced

Unread post by NewtonBlade » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:03 am

Must've been busy around NYE and missed this completely. Very enjoyable, please continue!

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:26 pm

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:02 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:30 am
I've only just found this and would have commented sooner. Great story very well written and I would love to read more, thank you.
Thanks. I've been holding off as the story recently got diverted to another possible graphic novel.

I've presently got an idea incubating for doing a graphic novel version of this fantasy...different from the last two I posted in the Hotties section.

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:13 pm

I just found and read your whole thread, PLEASE continue the story, after all you are JUST getting to the good parts. Watching the wife play is quite frankly only topped by being the last to have her and enjoy reclaiming a wonderfully used pussy. great thread.
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

Reveur
Trainable

Unread post by Reveur » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:29 am

Nice story, please continue.