Leslie.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
goyse

Leslie.

Unread post by goyse » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:15 am

Leslie is a continuation of the Candy series which follows on from the Marcus series which followed on from the Oscar and Irene series.

For those who followed the series, Leslie had left with Marcus. Michael was left with the task of running her sex shops and had done a remarkable job such that she had quite a reasonable income, so her financial issues were no longer issues for her.

The story:-

Leslie Chapter 1.

The fresh sea air ruffled Leslie’s hair as Marcus gunned the big boat towards the Khai Island paradise. The hum of the twin Mercury outboard motors working in phase to push the thirty-foot hull along seemed to mesmerise the tourists so quiet settled in across the twelve passengers. Leslie smiled. She loved this part of the tour especially so on such calm days as this where the only noise was the sound of the motors and an occasional thump as the boat crossed a small ripple.

The speed meant that they would have time for a quick dip in the crystal clear waters and maybe even a short dive to check out the fishes around the age-old reef systems around the Islands with the tourists before lunch at Phi Phi Island. She loved the reefs and everything about the Islands including the inhabitants of the coral caves within the reef system. It was her dream that one day she may visit the Great Barrier Reef off Northern Queensland which she had been told was even more spectacular.

She smiled thinking about her decision to leave Western Australia to join Marcus, a decision made on the spur of the moment five years ago. It was something she had never done before. She knew she may never have done so if her doctor had not told her that no one could predict if her cancer would return or not so the best advice he could give was to get out there and live life as if she didn’t have a care in the world. Her smile indicated how valuable that advice had been to her.

“How soon do we get to the Island?”

The question bought her back to reality in a flash. “It’s about another half hour.”

“They tell me the Islands are beautiful.”

“Yes, they are very spectacular. The islands themselves are the remains of the huge coral reefs that existed many hundreds of thousands of years ago when the sea level was more than thirty metres higher than it is today perhaps even fifty metres higher.”

“Why was the sea level higher?”

“It was a time when the world’s ice caps contained considerably less ice than they do today and the seas were warmer than they are now.”

“I thought that heat killed coral?”

“Yes, the corals of today live closer to the equator than they did those days so this area would have been closer to the poles than it presently is otherwise the huge coral growths may never have occurred.”

“You seem to know a lot about the past history of the planet,” the man said looking closely at her.

She met his stare as she told him, “No, I’m no expert. I only know what the owner has taught me and what I have read. I make use of other people’s knowledge to understand.”

“I see,” he replied, “You seem to have learned well. I know for sure everything you have said is correct.” She went to answer him but he thrust his hand out towards her, “My name is Professor Ron Rambardi, but you may call me Ron.”

“You’re a professor. What field is your expertise, Ron?”

“I study coral reefs and the effect of modern-day global warming on coral reef systems,” he replied.

“So you were testing me?”

“Yes, I apologize for that but I need an assistant to help me and I listened to your talk about the Islands before we left port and realised you would be perfect for the role. One of our juniors took the boat cruise some two years ago and told me about you so I thought I might join the cruise to meet you in person.”

“You’re on this cruise because of me?”

“Yes, I wanted to meet you in person before I considered making an offer.”

“What type of offer and what even makes you think I would be interested in any offer?”

He turned in his seat to look directly at her again, “You care, don’t you? It certainly sounded like it from that talk you gave. I was also told you do by my previous assistant when he said that you told him that if we didn’t change things coral reefs as we know them may become a thing of the past.”

“Yes, when asked I have been known to say that.”

“This is your opportunity to put your money where your mouth is. This is your chance, possibly the only chance you will ever have to make a real difference. I want to spend time with you. I can tell that you are interested in learning and you learn quickly. We need people like you, people who haven’t been corrupted by the rubbish that the climate change deniers put out every day to pollute the news services and through that, people’s minds.”

“I have always wondered why these deniers you speak of would do such a thing.”

“There is a massive amount of money in selling the products that are the drivers of climate change and we have limited resources to counter their pollution of people’s brains and minds. It is a war we are destined to lose unless people such as you come on board to help us. If we don’t do something the future for our children and our children’s children is very bleak, very bleak indeed.”

“I’m just one woman. How could I ever influence anything?”

“You are a hero in your own right, Leslie but maybe you don’t know it yet. I have studied your past over the last year or so. You recovered from cancer of the ovaries some six or seven years ago. You recovered from a man who was a womaniser who cheated on you with a lady called Candy. You have taken a man, Marcus who thought his task in this life was to break up as many marriages as possible while fathering as many children as could with other men’s wives and you turned him into what some people see as an almost perfect partner to you. If you survive and can achieve all that then you can change the world, with the right help and support.”

“I wouldn’t know where to start. Besides, I suspect you have invented the most fantastic pickup line I’ve ever heard of.”

“Leslie, I’m not here to pick you up although the thought does appeal to me now that you mention it. I’m here to offer you a job to work with me and my crew on collecting more data on how quickly climate change is progressing and also to convince people high up in governments to push action to fix this impending disaster.”

“Okay, so let’s proceed for the moment as if I’m interested. What happens now?”

“We enjoy the day. That’s important. We can then discuss it more over a few drinks and dinner tonight once we’re back on shore. From there we can expose you to more information over the coming weeks after which we either make an offer to you or not depending on how we see you and how much interest you show in having the offer made.”

“How many weeks till an offer is on the table?” She was becoming more certain that he was putting this forward as a pickup line but she thought she might humour him to see where it went to.

“If an offer is forthcoming I would say around six weeks. During that time the people who will make the decision will want to get to know you better.”

“So you will not make the decision. I still suspect that this is the craziest pickup line that was ever invented.”

Ron ignored her comment about the pickup line. He didn’t want to get distracted from his purpose. “I’ll be one of a panel of around six or eight people who will make the decision.”

“Okay, when do I meet these people?”

“Four of them are on this boat today. They are observing us right now and will continue to observe us for the remainder of the trip.”

“Why?”

“We depend on politicians and donors for the funding. They all want value for money so even though they may wish to remain anonymous they do want to know who they are spending their money on.”

“I see. So they are spying on me?”

Ron laughed, “Some individuals have already been spying on you before today but it hasn’t changed what you have been doing or how you have been doing it, has it?”

She joined him in laughter, “How could it, I didn’t know.”

“Yes and my advice to you is, don’t change anything now just because you do know.”

“Do I get a clue as to who they were and who they are?” She looked around at the faces as she spoke.

“Sure if you want to know. I can reveal a little information. Remember a man who asked about the different varieties of coral polyps around the reefs last week?”

“Yes. I told him what I knew but also that I hadn’t done a lot of study on it.”

“Well, that was Professor Heinrich. He’s an expert on the varieties of corals around the world.”

“How did I go?”

“He was impressed.”

“He didn’t seem overly impressed with my response when he asked me out on a date.”

“Ah, Gordon asks all the beautiful women out on a date and most of them tell him to f-off so it wasn’t anything new to him.”

“I may well have accepted his offer if he hadn’t patted me on the bottom when I was about to go for a dive.”

“I see, Just remind me not to pat you on the buttock when you take us for a dive later will you.”

They both laughed together as the motor slowed and Leslie told him, “It looks as if we are about to go diving now.”

“I’m looking forward to it. Can you show me that big staghorn coral with the limestone cave under it that you showed Gordon?”

“Sure. Let’s suit up and get ready for our dive.”

….

“Well, Ron, how did I go?”

“You went okay. Let me ask you, how do you think you went?”

“It’s all in a day’s work for me except for our dive under the staghorn coral and through that cave. How did you know there was another entrance?”

“Did you feel the current? It was very strong which told me there had to be another entrance."

“Either there was another entrance or several smaller entrances in which case we could have got into big trouble.”

“Life is a risk in itself so occasionally you have to make choices if you wish to move forward. I needed to see inside that cave.”

“Why?”

“Gordon had told me that whereas all the reefs around here have been damaged the ones on the entrance and just inside the cave show no sign of damage. If that is being replicated in other similar areas it goes well for the recovery of reefs if we can halt climate change over the next decade.”

“You are optimistic. I believe we have no hope of achieving that. There are too many people still arguing that climate change is not happening.”

“In your country, that is true but not so in many other countries. That is why we need more Australians to join us in the fight to save the planet and its beauty. It is through exposure and involvement that people learn and understand. Most of these deniers are not fools, they just haven’t seen so they can never understand until they do.”

The big Mercury outboards roaring to life cut off their discussion. Leslie moved around making sure that the passengers were all on board and that they were seated. Once the task was complete she took her seat back beside the professor and gave Marcus the thumbs up to go.

goyse

Re: Leslie.

Unread post by goyse » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:27 am

Leslie Chapter 2

“So while I’m out at the Aussie pub tonight you will be dining with a group of men somewhere in town?”

“I’ll be with both men and women. You’re welcome to come with me if it worries you, Marcus.”

“You know that I meet friends at the Aussie pub this time every week so I can’t come tonight.”

“It’s nothing to worry about. They want to discuss my feelings and beliefs on climate change. They are working on a project and want to involve me in it because of my beliefs.”

“Can’t you put it off for a night and go tomorrow night?”

“Come on Marcus, you go to the pub twice a week and I never once complained. I am quite happy to sit at home waiting. This will be the only time that I have gone out without you in five years and you ask me to delay it. The people I am meeting will be on a schedule. If I delay they will be inconvenienced. You could put off your night at the pub and come with me if you choose. The decision is yours.”

“But my friends will be waiting for me.” Leslie chuckled, and shook her head but said nothing in reply. Marcus picked up on the body language. “What was that about,” Marcus asked her.

“Nothing.”

“Why did you shake your head like that?”

She hesitated but then decided to confront him with the truth, “Pixie and Bubbles will forgive you for missing one night, won’t they?”

Marcus was shocked. He thought she didn’t know. “What are you talking about, Leslie?”

“I’m talking about your friends. They will not miss you for just one night, will they? If you are so concerned then call them tell them you can’t make it and tell them you will be there tomorrow night.”

“You know about Pixie and Bubbles?”

“Yes, I do. In fact, almost everybody that knows you and knows me also knows about your two nights per week meetings.”

“How long have you known?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Put it this way it has been a long time now.”

“Take a guess. How long have you known?”

“Four maybe four and a half years I’ve known.”

“It couldn’t have been that long.”

“Oh, that’s right, Bubbles has only been doing so for two years. Before that it was Jazzy but she left to have her baby which her husband thinks is his?”

“Why didn’t you say something?”

“What would that have achieved? You would just have gone somewhere else to meet somebody else. That is you, Marcus. I was not in any way fooled when I made the decision to come here to Phuket with you. I knew what was ahead of me but I accepted the good with the bad.”

“You really care, don’t you?”

“Of course I do. I was sixteen when I fell in love with you after which I became involved with Tod. I was just seventeen because I thought, unlike you, he would be someone I could trust. I was wrong but my feelings for you remained. I accept your need for younger women as long as you don’t try to control me as you appear to want to tonight. I’m going to this meeting. You can come with me or not. That is a decision you must make for yourself. It is not one that is up to me to make.”

With that, she turned and walked away down the street. When she walked around the corner she stopped and waited but he didn’t follow. She shrugged her shoulders and carried on alone.

“What’s wrong with you tonight, Marcus? You’re not much fun to be with when you’re in such a grumpy mood.”

“Nothing, I just can’t get into the swing of things tonight, that’s all, Bubbles.”

“Woman problems,” she asked with a giggle.

“You’re a woman problem,” Marcus told her and managed a smile to make his joke sound convincing.

“Not me,” she told him. “It must be Pixie. Are you a problem, Pixie?” she asked of her friend while smiling.

“Hff mmfff sssfff,” Pixie answered.

“Didn’t your mother tell you not to talk with your mouth full?”

“Yyfff ccfff gfff ssffkd,” Pixie told her.

Bubbles laughed, “You can get stuffed too,” she told her friend.

Pixie pulled back from Marcus and told her friend, “In four years I have not failed once to suck Marcus off. Tonight it is just not working. It looks as if you have to offer up your pussy.”

Bubbles laughed and told her, “That suits me. Here, Marcus,” she told him as she bent over in front of him.

Marcus checked out the beautiful pink pussy presented to him and immediately slipped in to her with the aid of the saliva left on his shaft by Pixie’s sucking. His worries were instantly forgotten with the aid of that lovely wet, pink, Asian pussy.

….

“I believe you have already met Gordon. Around the table, it is Louise, Cheryl, Geoffrey and Rosemary.”

“Hello,” everybody said in turn.

“Hello,” Leslie replied to each realising they had been on the boat earlier in the day.

“Call me Rose,” Rosemary told her.

“You can call me Geoff,” Geoffrey said.

“And everybody calls me Lou,” Louise added.

“So we’re here to allow each of the group to ask you questions,” Ron told them. “Would you like to go first, Lou?”

“Sure. Can you give us some information on your background,” she asked.

“Okay, In brief, I’m from a country town. I came to the city for my higher education and met a man called Marcus. He let me down by cheating on me. I continued my studies but I then met a man called Tod. We moved in to live together a few months later. My dad wanted me to be self-sufficient even though I was in a relationship so he provided me with some funding to start up a business. The business went well and we opened up several retail outlets. Shortly before my thirtieth birthday, I fell ill with cancer. My businesses fell apart until a man called Michael came along and took on the task of fixing the businesses leaving me wondering what I should do. I decided to join my first boyfriend here in Phuket. That’s about it I guess.”

“So this man Marcus is the man who let you down originally?”

“Yes, he’s the same man.”

“What happened to your husband?”

“He was involved in some messy business and decided to leave the country rather than face the consequences.”

“Are you still married to him?”

“No, he filed for divorce and around the time that the finances were settled he was sued for damages and lost most of his assets in the settlement. I have no idea where he is now nor do I care.”

“You say that he was involved in some messy business. What type of messy business?”

“I thought you were here to discuss me and things relative to me, not my husband.”

“Fair enough I guess. I was just interested, that’s all.”

“Take my word for it, you don’t want to know. The only thing of importance regarding me and my ex-husband is that he suffered his just deserts for his inappropriate actions and behaviour and will not be back.”

“But Marcus is? You know he has a reputation?”

“Sure and he will live up to it I expect.”

“That doesn’t worry you?”

“I would prefer that he didn’t go out to the pub twice a week but then I know he is not the type of person to stay at home pretending he doesn’t have other interests. Does it worry me, no, I guess it doesn’t. I knew what he was like and still decided to follow him to Phuket.”

“Why would you do that knowing you can’t rely on him?”

“Who said I can’t rely on him?” she continued before anyone could answer, “I guess love is blind as they say but the difference with me is that I knew what he is like. I weighed up the facts and I decided to join him. In doing that I knew that I would not be able to change him so I don’t try. It was a decision I made to give him his sexual freedom or rather not try to take his sexual freedom away from him. As regards everything else no one could find anyone better or more reliable. It works for us and that is all that is important to me.”

“Do you have a lover?”

“Sorry? I thought you knew that I live with Marcus. He is my lover.”

“I see so there is no one else. The cheating thing is not a mutual arrangement then?”

Leslie smiled. “I don’t need anyone else. At least until now, I haven’t needed anyone else.”

“Working for us you will be required to travel. You may be away for months at a time. How will you deal with that?”

“I don’t understand the question. Maybe you should reword it so that I understand the intent of your question.”

“We all have needs. How will you cope without Marcus?”

“I didn’t see Marcus from when I was sixteen until I was well into my thirties. I survived that so do you really think it will be an issue for me? How do you cope, Louise when you’re away from home?”

Leslie didn’t miss the shift of her eyes to Gordon Heinrich and back again. “I manage,” she replied.

“Yes, I have no doubt you do,” Leslie told her while looking at Gordon and smiling. Everyone in the room knew that her secret was out.

Gordon chuckled. “I have no doubt that all questions have been answered appropriately. Does anyone else have any other questions?” There was no response. Leslie’s ability to turn the most difficult question back onto Louise had made them all very cautious. He chuckled quietly again and told Leslie, “You’ll hear from us shortly. Thanks for your time, Leslie.”

“I thank you, Gordon.”

She stood and moved towards the door. Ron got up and told them, “I’ll see Leslie out and then rejoin you.”

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:37 am

Leslie Chapter 3

“I’m not sure that turning Louise’s question back on her was a good strategy,” Ron told her.

“There are some things in life that a prospective employer does not have the right to ask about.”

“No worries, I agree but I was hoping that the decision to hire you might be unanimous. It may well be four to two in your favour which means other prospective employees may get their foot in the door ahead of you.”

“The vote will be five to one in my favour. It might even be six love.”

“What makes you think that?”

“Gordon enjoyed seeing me putting her in her place. I was watching his expression.”

“Gordon always votes with Louise.”

“I may be wrong but I think that this time he will support me and you. He respected my decision to knock him back when he patted me on the bum. He doesn’t respect Louise. He uses her.”

“We’ll see. I had better get back to the meeting. Can I catch up with you tomorrow?”

“Sure, here is our address. Call around. We have a lay day tomorrow so we won’t be far away from home.”

“Marcus won’t mind?”

“Marcus will just have to accept you visiting me. If he doesn’t like it then that is just too bad.”

“I like your style.”

“Thanks. I’ll see you in the morning then.”

“Yep around nine thirty I expect.”

“Thanks for the meal and the company tonight.”

Ron smiled and told her, “The feeling is mutual. Good night.”

“Good night, Ron.”

….

“So you have applied for a job which means we will be apart for months at a time?”

“I didn’t apply as such. I was asked to attend an interview.”

“You could have told them you weren’t interested.”

“I could have but to do so I would have had to lie to them.”

“So you want out then?”

“No, I don’t want out of anything. I have always had the desire to make a difference. This job, if I get it may allow me to achieve that.”

“A difference, what difference?”

“You know that the reefs are dying. You know the climate is changing. You know the death of the reefs is not too far into the future. We put through thousands of people who most always tell us how sad that is but not one of them is taking a stand to change it. If all the people who can see what we can, stand together we could make a difference.”

“But you taking this job will not change that. People simply don't want to get involved.”

“Every one of those people is sitting back as you are, saying we can’t change it. The fact is that they need leadership. Who else is going to try to pull them together if we don’t do it?”

“We?”

“Yes, we, those of us who care enough to take action that matters.”

“You don’t think I care?”

“Who do you think I meant when I said we but to become part of we, you need to make a decision. Right now you’re taking a defeatist attitude. You can never win if you believe you are defeated before you try.”

“How would I live? What would I do with the boat? They interviewed you not me?”

“I make more money than we need to live on from the work that Michael does. The boat can either be parked or sold. If they want me to join them I could simply say it is both of us or no one. They would not turn that down because they would get two of us for the price of one.”

“I have other interests that I need to attend to. It wouldn’t work out. You want me to become a kept man. That’s not me.”

“If you’re asking can Bubbles come with us the answer is no? As for being a kept man, you wouldn’t hesitate to keep me if I didn’t have my own income. So what is the difference?”

“You don’t understand?”

“I think I understand a lot more than you give me credit for.” She looked him directly in the eye and his sight shifted telling her she was wasting her time. The knock on the door was a conversation breaker. She got up knowing it would be Ron.

Marcus opted out by getting up to go out to clean the boat and refuel it for the next trip.

“You were right.”

“What was I right about, Ron?”

“You were right about the voting. Gordon voted to hire you. Initially, Lou voted against you but then changed her mind so it became six all to hire you. You will get an offer in the mail during this week.” He could see that she was not overjoyed by that information. “How did Marcus respond,” he asked thinking that would be the only reason she might hesitate.

“He wasn’t impressed. I asked him to come with me if I got the job but he refused.”

“We couldn’t afford two salaries at this time.”

“My offer would have been two people for the price of one.”

“That would work but I understand his reasons. He would have to give up everything to join us with no financial support.”

“I was going to give him my salary. I already have a good income from my shops.”

“You still have your shops?”

“Yes, a very good friend, Michael is my partner. He runs them and keeps them profitable for us both. I’d be lost and so would the shops if Michael had not come on board.”

“You think a lot of Michael then?”

“Yes, he is a good man. There are none better than Michael.”

“So tonight we should celebrate.”

“Are you asking me to celebrate with you, Ron?”

“Of course, I am. Getting someone like you on board with me is like winning the lottery. You’re someone who knows coral reefs better than most of us do and you have your heart in the right place. Together we can make a difference.”

“I hope so.”

“Well, if you are as committed as you appear to be then we will make a difference. The others in the group will be working towards getting access to politicians and policymakers in many countries. You and I need to collect evidence to present to those leaders to convince them they need to take action to make the necessary changes.”

“So who will we provide that information to so that they can convince the politicians?” Ron looked at her and smiled but said nothing. Eventually, it became too much for Leslie so she asked again, “Who is it that will take that evidence to the politicians?” He continued to smile at her until finally, she said, “You mean it will be you and me?”

Ron nodded slowly before he spoke, “That is why we needed you on board, Leslie. Your lectures on board the boat were enough to convince most of the people who went on the trip to Phi Phi that change was not only needed but essential for the future of the reefs. The answer to your question is we will be the people to do that. The starting point will be the presentations we put together.”

“Oh, shit!”

Ron laughed loudly. “There is nothing to worry about. The presentations you make will not be much different to what you do now on the boat trips.”

“But the people will not be the same. What I do now is present information to tourists. You’re planning that I should present to the key leaders of countries around the world. That is quite different.”

“Do you think that politicians don’t go on boat trips? Is that what you think? How do you think we heard of your boat trips and about you?”

“I don’t know but didn’t you say that it was one of your assistants?”

“Yes, I did but he was told about your trips by a member of the UN who had been on your boat before then so my assistant decided to check it out. Don’t you realise that some of those people that you present your data to are the exact politicians that we will be presenting to.”

“I see.”

“Ah, here comes our meal. Let’s put the discussion about climate change aside and just enjoy each other’s company tonight.”

Leslie looked at him with a serious expression. Eventually, he asked, “What?”

“You said that as if we were on a date.”

“Did I? Well, if I do anything or say anything that is not appropriate I’m sure you will pull me into line.” He chuckled as he added, “And I promise I will not pat you on the behind.”

Leslie didn’t see the joke. “If we are to work together we must make sure that we don’t become emotionally involved.”

“If that is what you want then so be it. But remember you work with Marcus and unless I’m mistaken you are romantically involved with him.”

“Yes, I guess you’re right but for now I need to keep my distance if this is to work for us.”

“You’re in control, Leslie but you are a very beautiful woman and very intelligent so you can’t blame me for being interested. I spend a lot of my time alone so to have you working with me will be a pleasure for me.”

“Thank you for the compliment and likewise, Ron you are both handsome and intelligent but if we are to be successful with our project we much keep our mind on our work.”

“Okay, let’s eat our meal and I’ll take you home.”

She smiled across the table at him and said, “I don’t think there is any hurry. Marcus seldom gets home until well after midnight.”

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:44 am

Leslie Chapter 4.

It was twelve thirty when Ron pulled into the driveway. Leslie noticed Marcus’s ute beside the unit. She shook her head and said to Ron, “I’d invite you in but Marcus has obviously come home early tonight. He usually doesn’t get home until one or even later.”

“Okay, another time then.”

“Yes, another time. I thoroughly enjoyed being with you tonight. I think we will make a great team.”

“Yes, I have enjoyed your company immensely. Do you think we could do it again in a couple of days?”

“Why shouldn’t we? Marcus will have his second night out for the week the night after tomorrow so that should work.”

“Maybe we should get home a little earlier then.”

“No, Marcus needs to get used to the idea that I will be working with you. We should not have to change what we do to accommodate Marcus or else he will try even harder to disrupt our work. It is important that we do it as we see fit.” She placed her hand on top of his and gave it a tight squeeze. “Thank you for a wonderful night, Ron.”

“I think we are being watched.”

“Yes, I saw. Good night, Ron and thanks.”

“Good night Leslie and it is I who should thank you. I enjoyed your company immensely.”

She smiled at him and squeezed his hand once more then got out of the car. He watched as she walked up the driveway admiring her shapely figure. He then started the car and slowly backed out with the lights on her. She stopped at the door, turned and threw him a kiss opened the door and then she was gone.

….

Marcus made no mention of Leslie being so late home nor did he mention that he was earlier than was normal for him when he had his night with his friends, as he called Bubbles and Pixie. They got dressed for bed and talked not about each other’s night out but about the boat.

“The motor services are due next week,” Marcus told her.

“Yes, I was thinking of that today. We should get it done on Thursday as we have a run on Friday.”

“Yes, Can you book it in and I’ll get the boat there by seven-thirty. Would you like to spend that day on a tour around the island while the motors are serviced?”

“What is wrong Marcus?”

“Why do you ask if something is wrong?”

“We have always stayed home while the motors are serviced. Why would we need to take a tour this time? Is it about me taking on a job?”

“I just thought that you might like to do something different this time.”

“This job is work. You don’t have to prove anything to me. I will be offered the job and I will take it but that doesn’t mean it will affect our relationship unless you want it to.”

“Who will I have to work with me on the boat? You do a mighty job and the tourists love you. I will need to get someone else to work with me.”

Leslie felt let down. She thought he may relate his concerns to their relationship but instead, it was all about the tours. “Yes, you will. Perhaps Bubbles or Pixie might like to try out for the job.”

Marcus hesitated in answering. “I doubt they would handle it. They wouldn’t know what to do.”

“Then we should train one of them so they do know what to do.”

“You’re not joking, are you?”

“No, I’m not. Look, I’ve known for a long time that they were there for you. Maybe it is time that your affair with one of them came out of the closet. Everybody we know thinks that I don’t know and that is one thing about all of this that I don’t like. Maybe this job of mine is a good opportunity for your relationship with the girls to become common knowledge. As long as you don’t embarrass me openly then I don’t mind if people know that I’m aware.”

“I love you. You know.”

“Yes, I believe that is true but you also must have some love for the girls as well or you wouldn’t be maintaining your relationship with them.”

“It’s sexual with them.”

“Are you saying it’s not sexual with me?”

“You know better than that. With us, it is both emotional and sexual.”

“Okay. So I should not complain. They get two nights and I get five.”

“Maybe we could make that six this week.”

“Why, didn’t the girls come across for you tonight?’

Marcus chuckled, “They did a splendid job as they always do but for some reason, I feel horny with you tonight.”

“I see, you think it is necessary to win me back to prove you’re the better man. Is that it?”

“Did you kiss him?”

“Marcus, where is this going? No, he didn’t kiss me because employees don’t normally kiss their bosses and their bosses don’t normally kiss their employees.”

“Would you have let him if he tried?”

“Maybe, I don’t know. I’d have to think about it to know and I didn’t think about it. But, he’s a handsome man, I have to admit but there was no hanky-panky on his part. We talked about work. It was as if we were preparing the outline for the presentations.”

“What are the presentations?”

“Our task will be to examine different reef systems and look for evidence of climate change and show politicians why we have to take urgent action.”

“I see. Come here.”

She moved over to him and they kissed. He then rolled her over onto her back and slid his shaft up and down her slit then pushed into her. “You’re wet,” he told her.

“Yes, I am. I’ve just been out with a handsome man while my husband has been fucking his friends and I couldn’t help thinking about you and the girls together.”

“Were you tempted to seduce him? Ron is his name, isn’t it?”

“He was not going to seduce me. That was not what tonight was about.”

“What happens now?”

“I guess I wait for confirmation that I have the job but Ron has told me that all six at the meeting supported me so it should just be a matter of time. Meanwhile, he is so certain that he wants to meet again in a couple of days when you have your next meeting with the girls.”

“How did he know about the girls?”

“As far as I know he doesn’t know,” she lied to him. “He asked could we spend a couple of hours together to shore up a plan on how to approach the job so I suggested the night you go out to the pub.”

“Are you using this to get at me for having my night out with the girls?”

“No, not at all. It just offers the opportunity without interfering with our lives, that’s all.”

“I see.”

Marcus increased his stroke and Leslie knew what that meant. He was about to cum and he did. Leslie moaned but didn’t cum. It had been like that for a long time for Leslie. She believed it was because of the effects of her cancer and her treatment. Sex for her with Marcus was always enjoyable but in recent years it had not been as it once was many years ago.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:02 am

Leslie Chapter 5

Wednesday came and went. Together Marcus and Leslie did the shopping in preparation for the Friday boat run and prepared the boat to be delivered to the workshop for its service. There was no mention of Ron or Leslie’s job but she did notice that Marcus was much more attentive to her and although she loved it she felt disappointed that it took a perceived threat to their relationship to achieve the change. After their shopping was finished Marcus suggested they go for a coffee down along the beach something they seldom did together. She told him that they must first take the frozen goods home which they did and then sat on the beach together sipping on their drinks.

It may seem that this was nothing special as most couples go for their coffee together but it was special in that Marcus seldom took Leslie for a coffee down at the beachfront. If he took her for a coffee it was usually to a restaurant or to a tourist motel so for Leslie, this was special as she loved the beach. It bought back memories of her earlier days in WA and the good times at her unit on the beach, something she sometimes missed.

As they sat there staring out to sea or at least that was what Leslie was doing but Marcus was checking out the young beachgoers in their bikinis, Leslie noticed Ron walking along the beach. She hoped that he didn’t see her but that was not to be. He walked past about half a kilometre and then back to where they were sitting. One could have believed their meeting had been accidental but that too was not correct. Ron had spotted her when they first arrived at the beach and his walk was to make it look as if he had accidentally run into her.

“Hello, there,” he said, “fancy meeting you here today.”

“Oh, hello Ron. Marcus, this is Ron the person that I will be working with once my job offer comes through.”

Marcus stood and held his hand out to Ron, “Hello, Ron. I’m pleased to meet you.” He looked around at the bikini-clad girls and said, “It’s quite nice down here in the evening, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” Ron replied, looking at Leslie in her bikini, something that didn’t escape Marcus’s notice. “It is rather nice here tonight.”

“Do you come here often,” Marcus asked.

“Not as often as I’d like to,” he replied, “because most often I am stationed elsewhere else in the world but for the next few months I’ll be working around here.”

Marcus looked at Leslie realising the implication of what Ron had just told him. “So you will be working locally for a while then?”

“Yes, I expect I will probably be around here for about two to three months. We need to do a survey of the offshore coral reefs and write up our presentation promoting the necessity for action on climate change. After that, it will probably be North Queensland or perhaps around the Caribbean Islands.”

“When you leave will Leslie be going with you?”

Ron looked across again at Leslie. Leslie said nothing. “Yes, I expect so. I had understood she had asked you to join us but you had decided not to.”

“Yes, that’s true but I had thought the request had been to work only around the local reef systems of Thailand.”

“No, I’m afraid not. Our job covers many of the major coral reef systems around the world.”

“I see. Maybe there is an opportunity for me to hire my boat out to your organization?”

“I don’t think that is likely because when we go offshore we use the ship. It’s a one-hundred-and-sixty-foot Christensen ship. Not large but adequate for living on and working out of but small enough to enter many of the ports without assistance. It has a draught of less than eight feet and carries two aluminium support boats. It is adequate for our crew of six which should become seven with Leslie joining us.”

“I see.” Marcus went quiet. He now understood what that meant for their relationship. He wondered why Leslie had not explained this to him but then realised that she may have tried to but he was not very responsive to her taking on this job. He initially thought that it was likely she would either miss out on the job or alternatively decide not to take it so he didn’t pay a lot of attention to it.

With Marcus now not responding Ron decided it may be better that he should leave. He turned then looked across to Leslie who smiled at him and asked, “Have you had dinner, Ron?”

“No. I thought that I would take a walk on the beach first.”

“Perhaps Ron can join us for dinner, Marcus.”

“Ah, yes, well maybe. I was thinking of going to the bar tonight as I usually do, honey. We could have dinner in town first though.”

Leslie smiled, “Okay. Would you like to join us, Ron?”

“Yes, of course, I would.”

“That would work. Marcus, you could go off to the bar after dinner and Ron could walk me home to make sure that I’m safe. It would save you the trouble of walking me home before coming back to the bar.”

“Yes, I guess,” Marcus replied but was concerned that it would mean leaving Leslie and Ron together. It then occurred to him that they would be predominately together from now on anyway so it didn’t make a lot of difference. So he just shrugged his shoulders.

“Should we take Ron to the Sunset View Restaurant, Marcus?”

“If you wish,” Marcus replied.

“Okay, it will mean taking the car. Let’s go then.” Leslie got up and then waited for Ron and Marcus to stand. Marcus then led them to the car as he usually did when they went somewhere.

….

“I should be going, Leslie,” Marcus told her.

“Yes, you should. Your friends will be missing you. Ron and I will stay a little longer and have another wine. Is that okay with you, Ron?”

“Sure, if you don’t mind. I was quite enjoying myself. You go join your friends, Marcus and I’ll make sure that Leslie gets home safely.”

“Okay. Here take the keys to the Audi, Leslie and I’ll catch a taxi to the bar.”

“Alright, enjoy your night, honey,” she told him as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Marcus left as Ron called for the waiter to get them another drink. When the waiter arrived Ron asked which wine Leslie preferred.

“I’d prefer to have a blue Margarita, thanks, Ron.”

He was surprised as she had just told Marcus that she might have another wine. “Sure. Make mine Bourbon with coke then thanks.”

“So who will be in our crew on the ship?”

“It varies. We may not know for sure who the crew are until we get on board. Usually, they send me a listing the morning we are to leave.”

“So we won’t know if I will be the only woman or not until we are ready to go?”

“No, you won’t be the only woman. The crew is usually around fifty, fifty male, and female. Occasionally there may be one more male than female but if possible we try to get the mix about right. The ages do vary a little but usually the ages are around our own age plus or minus ten years. Every so often they send us a trainee who may be sixteen or seventeen but that is the exception rather than the rule. Was there a reason you asked?”

“I thought that would be obvious. It could get troublesome if there are five or six men at sea with only one woman, especially if we are out at sea for two or three months at a time.”

Ron smiled. He understood her point but what surprised him was that she noted it given that she had a man here in Phuket. He liked that she had noticed as it meant that perhaps his interest in her was not wasted. “I see,” he replied. “I think that is why the mix is usually around the same. There are more men than women in our organization but the way they manage that is by sending some men out on one-person tasks or where they are able to live in a town or city.”

“So,” she hesitated before she continued, “The organization expects affairs will happen?” She looked up at him with a slight smile. Her tongue ran around her upper lip. It was not her intention that it would appear as a sex statement but Ron could not avoid the impact it had on him. His erection forming made him feel uncomfortable. He tried not to readjust himself but he couldn’t help it. He was becoming too uncomfortable, given his emerging feelings for the woman he was with as well as the growing erection in his trousers.

“Yes, I guess so. We are all human,” he replied, knowing full well of issues that had occurred when half a dozen men had been at sea for a couple of months with a single female who played the field. The issue was kept in-house but had it become public knowledge the impact on the organization would have been severe.

Their drinks were done so Leslie asked, “Are we ready to go home for a coffee?”

“Yes, that would be nice,” he replied reaching into his pocket for his wallet while she fiddled with her purse to find her card. Noticing, Ron told her, “The meal is on me tonight.”

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:12 am

Leslie Chapter 6.

Leslie parked the car in the driveway of the unit and moved to get out. “What a beautiful moonlight night,” Ron stated looking down along the beach and noting the moonlight reflecting off the dead still waters of the bay.

“Yes, when the weather is fine it is a splendid location.”

“It’s a shame to waste it, isn’t it?”

Leslie smiled, “Who said we should waste it? Come on let me change my shoes and we’ll take a walk along the beach together. Our coffee can wait.”

“I’d like that very much.”

Her smile widened, “so will I,” she told him while looking up into his eyes. It was then that she realised that the drinks may have affected her judgement somewhat as she had the urge to take this handsome man into her arms.

Leslie removed her shoes and placed them at the door of the unit then sat down on the edge of the brickwork to put on a pair of sneakers that she kept on the edge of the garden bed. Ron watched her while admiring how fit she looked.

“You look very fit,” he told her, “do you exercise?”

“I exercise a little. I do walks along the beach in the mornings mainly.”

“Oh, do you. I walk to stay fit as well.”

She smiled up at him. “Maybe we can walk together from now on.” After having said it she hoped that she would not regret doing so in the morning.

“I’d like that. What time do you walk?”

“I leave at six on the days when we don’t do the boat run and five thirty on boat run days.”

“Five thirty is a little early for me but I should make it by six though. Does Marcus walk with you?”

“Marcus and walking don’t fit in the same sentence. No, Marcus goes to the gym on lay days and I doubt if he has ever been awake at five thirty and very seldom at six. He is definitely a nine o’clock-plus type of guy on lay days. He gets out early on boat run days because he has to.”

Ron chuckled, “So I get you to myself if I set the alarm a little earlier and make the five thirty days then?”

She giggled like a little girl and smiled up at him as she told him, “Most definitely.”

“Then you had better count me in then.”

Leslie saw his response as a compliment knowing that this man who she was going to be working so closely with would make the effort to get out of bed earlier just to make sure he could walk with her and be with her alone. She seldom received compliments these days and it meant a lot to her. She looked him over.

He was obviously a little older than she was as indicated by a slight greying of his hair, perhaps he was forty, maybe even a couple of years older. He was handsome in a rough gruff sort of way. Her eyes lowered something that was easy for her to do without raising concern that she was checking him out because he was standing and she was sitting. The bulge in his crotch told its own story, one that excited her a little more than it should have. Yes, this man she could really like and if it went the way she suspected, travelling together would not be difficult, not for her anyway.

She thought how pleasant he was to be with. He was a gentleman but at the same time a man amongst men with his commanding approach that she had witnessed at the restaurant not giving an inch in his discussions with Marcus. She knew that Marcus had headed off early to his two lovers and she understood why. In discussion with Marcus, Ron had stood his ground unlike many men around Marcus who usually played a meeker role. Marcus was born with a silver spoon in his mouth as they say. Money had meant nothing to him because, by the time he had been born into the family, they were incredibly rich. As a result, Marcus had never been able to handle men who stood their ground with him so she had not been at all surprised when Marcus chose to leave.

“Are we ready,” Ron asked.

“Oh, yes, I’m ready,” Leslie told him realising she had her shoes on but had been lost in thought for a moment.

….

The air was fresh perhaps even a little chilly for Leslie with the breeze blowing across the bay. She shuddered a little so Ron turned toward her. “Are you okay,” he asked.

“That slight breeze across the bay that just sprung up put a slight chill into the air.”

“Do you want to head back?”

“No, I’m enjoying walking with you.”

“And I enjoy being with you too.”

“Yes, it will be good working together, enjoying each other’s company.”

“I was thinking exactly the same thing. You will miss Marcus’s company, I expect. Do you think you will handle it okay without him?”

She smiled up at him and as his hand passed hers she gripped it. He was surprised by that and turned toward her, “I’ll have you, Ron. I shouldn’t need Marcus, should I?”

Ron adjusted his hand so that they held each other’s hands. “Marcus will miss you, won’t he?”

“Marcus will be alright. You know where he went tonight, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do actually. I do my research on all our employees including their partners. I didn’t realise that you knew though.”

“It’s been a bit hard to miss, that odour of female sexuality is strong each time he returns. As a man, you should have experienced it. Women don’t miss that as easily as most men think. I did my research and realised that the girls involved don’t expect more than an enjoyable night and the presents Marcus provides to them so I’ve been willing to turn my back on it all.”

“That must have been difficult for you though?”

“Not really, I’m not a jealous type of person. Besides, I enjoy my couple of nights alone to read a book or watch the TV on my own.” She looked up at him again and smiled, “there are other benefits as well. A guilty man likes to shower those he cheats on with quite expensive gifts sometimes.”

“I must remember that if I ever find the woman of my dreams.”

She laughed, “And what is she like this woman of your dreams?”

“She is about five foot four inches tall. She has dark hair down to her shoulders, and a cute little nose. She’s a little over thirty years old. She wears size seven sneakers with a florescent green streak through them and she enjoys walking the beach early in the morning. Oh, I almost forgot, she is not frightened to take the hand of a man when she chooses to hold it.”

She giggled as she told him, “That will rule me out. I turn thirty-six in a couple of weeks.”

“Hhhhmmm, well, I guess I will have to adjust my description slightly in a couple of weeks then won’t I?”

“If that description was of me then you had better kiss me quickly before she has time to turn and run away.”

Ron pulled her into his arms and kissed her. She felt his erection pushing into her stomach and the thought of what could be had her flooding. She knew the moment their lips met that he could do whatever he wished with her from that moment on. Her thought process was, ‘why shouldn’t I? Marcus does it so why shouldn’t I?’

When Ron said, “that wind is getting cool perhaps we had better get back,” she felt disappointed but at the same time she felt an even stronger desire to be with this man who even though she had urged him on respected her position adequately that he did not take advantage of her moment of weakness.

“Yes, I guess,” she answered.

They walked slowly back still holding hands but both of them were quiet now. It was as if that moment of passion had drained them of the ability to talk. Despite that Leslie’s mind was very active wondering what the future held for her working with this rather attractive man who she had taken such a liking to.

Seeing Marcus getting out of a taxi bought her back to reality. She let go of Ron’s hand.

“Should I go,” Ron asked.

“No, not unless you want to, I was going to make us a coffee. It just means I will have to make three.”

“Yes, I will stay,” he told her wondering why Marcus had returned so early knowing that during his enquiries he had been told usually when Marcus visited his lovers he didn’t return home until well after midnight.

Marcus stopped at the door to the unit. He listened but there was no sound. It worried him that the lights were out in the unit. Had Leslie gone to bed or was there another reason for the lights to be out? Had they not returned from the restaurant perhaps? That was unlikely as he had left them more than an hour and a half ago and the car was in the driveway. Little did he know that Leslie and her soon-to-be lover were standing in the shadows quietly watching him from a distance.

Seeing Marcus standing outside the door of the unit and not entering Leslie moved her arm across in front of Ron as an indication for him to stop. They stood there watching Marcus who eventually put his key in the lock and quietly entered the unit. They stood waiting. Leslie knew that because Marcus had not turned the lights on as he usually did he was hoping to catch her in bed with Ron. There could be no other explanation because even on those occasions when she was asleep when he arrived home from his lovers he always turned the lights on.

She grinned knowing that Marcus was getting some of his own back and she liked the thought of that.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:03 am

Leslie Chapter 7.

Marcus was inside and had checked out the bedroom by the time Ron and Leslie walked in. She moved across to the kitchen and turned the coffee maker on. Marcus had heard them so came down to the kitchen to find Leslie setting out the coffee mugs with Ron sitting at the kitchen table.

“You’re back early tonight,” Leslie observed.

“Yes, things were quiet so I came home early. I was surprised you weren’t home.”

“It’s a lovely night so we walked down to the beach and back.”

“I see,” he replied then shifted his attention to Ron. “What do you think of our beautiful nights,” He asked Ron.

“They are magnificent,” Ron told him, “I couldn’t believe how large the moon appeared and how bright. You could see up along the beach for at least a mile.”

“Yes, it’s a lover's paradise, is our Phuket.”

“Yes, I imagine it is,” Ron replied looking across at Leslie.

Marcus believed immediately that Ron had plans for Leslie. After all, Marcus had done exactly the same many times before with other men’s partners and wives so he had to know. What to do, was the question on his mind or was there anything he could do to stop it from happening?

“Coffee is ready,” Leslie told them eliminating any need for a response from Marcus. She placed the mugs down in front of each of the men in turn then returned to the kitchen for her coffee and for a few biscuits. On returning she sat down next to Ron ensuring in Marcus’s mind that he understood that if Ron was interested then Leslie would respond. In Leslie’s mind, Marcus’s right to object had been cancelled out by his continuing interest in Bubbles and Pixie emphasised for his outright refusal to consider joining her with her new job. She felt that should she wish to take a lover then Marcus had no right to object given his past history and his deceptive behaviour.

….

Ron took a taxi back to his hotel around an hour later. He knew that if he was interested he could seduce the company’s new employee but although it excited him to know that, there was also a history in his life that made him hesitate.

Ron had married as a young man. His wife was a catch that any man would be proud of but the type of work that he gain his living from meant that they spent considerable time apart. Absence, they say, makes the heart grow fonder and although there is some truth to that saying, absence also offers opportunities should one wish to take them and as will happen Ron’s beautiful young wife was one who was willing to take any opportunity. There was certainly no shortage of men who were interested. The rest was history.

Although Ron caught his wife with one of her lovers when he returned home a day earlier than expected due to bad weather he approached the issue with more understanding than most husbands would. There had been no argument or bad words spoken between them. He had told her that he understood her position but despite that she simply packed her clothes the next day and left to move in with her newly found lover. Ron was heartbroken and through his suffering he had lost a good deal of faith in himself.

So it was that in the back of his mind were two issues of concern. The first was that although he had been single now for more than five years, did he really want to go down that road again? The second concern was for Marcus. Did he wish to do to Marcus what his ex-wife and her lover had done to him? He went to sleep that night thinking of what could eventuate not only for himself but also for Leslie and for Marcus. It was to be a long night with short intervals of sleep punctuated with periods of deep thought of what the future may hold for him, for his new fellow worker and for her husband.

Marcus and Leslie retired once Ron had left. Marcus followed his standard routine of taking a shower before bed after his twice-a-week night out while Leslie changed into her PJs and climbed into bed. By the time Marcus returned to the bed, he found Leslie facing away from his side of the bed with her eyes closed. This was the standard routine for Marcus’s night out except tonight he had returned home two hours earlier than was his usual routine. He had believed Leslie would stay awake for him. It was a disappointment to him that she didn’t.

Leslie, however, was not asleep. Sleep would evade her for at least a couple of hours that night. Her thoughts were of Ron and what may eventuate. She didn’t want an argument so she pretended to be asleep when Marcus finished his shower so she focused her attention on lying as still as possible until he was asleep in case he suspected she was awake.

Leslie’s thoughts that night were in line with those of Ron’s except she paid no heed to any concerns involving Marcus. In her mind, she had felt for a long time now that his deception of her eliminated any need for her to be concerned about him. It wasn’t that she was cold-hearted but simply that she had lived for a good many months now knowing that he was having sex with other women at least twice a week. She could and would forgive an error of judgement and even a short-term premeditated affair but to do so regularly without any indication of any guilt on his part she found hard to forgive.

She knew it was a waste of time calling him out on his transgressions as she knew his history when she decided to leave her home to join him in Phuket so in her mind if anyone was at fault she had to put her name high on the list. Therefore it seemed best that she simply fade away from his life and put that experience down as just that, experience. It wasn’t that she didn’t care for Marcus. She, like so many before her, felt an attachment to the man and had he played the game within reasonable rules she believed she would have enjoyed growing old and grey in his company. But this new man, Ron offered more to her than Marcus ever could or would. He was handsome, intelligent and polite. She also believed he respected her. Besides, he was new and to almost all women, new was exciting. Who amongst us doesn’t like the thought of a new adventure, especially a new sexual adventure?

….

Ron was out before five the next morning and dressed well before the time that he had been told that Leslie would take her morning constitutional. He was on the beach down from Marcus’s unit by fifteen minutes after five waiting. He was surprised when Leslie appeared only a couple of minutes later.

“Good morning, Ron,” she called.

“Good morning Leslie. What a lovely morning it is too.”

She smiled brightly and told him, “Yes, it is a lovely morning. I thought when I saw you on the beach that I might start my morning walk earlier than I usually do.”

As they walked he told her. “I appreciate that. I didn’t sleep well last night so I thought I might come a little earlier rather than sitting around waiting.”

“It sounds as if we both had a restless night. I wonder why that is?”

“I had a lot on my mind. I kept thinking of what the future may hold.”

“We obviously have a lot in common, Ron. Perhaps we were thinking about the same thing.” As she spoke she reached across and took his hand in hers. He looked down as she looked up at him and they both smiled. He knew what she was saying as much as she did him. This moment together cemented their relationship without needing either of them to say more.

As they walked they moved closer together so that their arms and shoulders touched and they fell into step with each other as if they were one. Had they not been so involved in their own emotions and each other at that time they may have noticed a man standing by the roadside back behind them near his unit watching them. He could not see that they were holding hands but he could see that they moved as one and he understood what that meant for him and his future.

He bowed his head and tried hard to hold back the tears that his sadness tried to bring forward. For the first time in his life, he felt what many, many other men had felt because of his lack of respect for other people’s relationships. For the first time ever in his life, he felt regret, regret for what he had done to Leslie and many others before her. If one was to look into Marcus’s mind at that moment one could have come to the belief that the man had matured and finally become an adult. However such things for men like Marcus always pass them by even when there are fleeting moments of maturity.

He turned to return to the unit and his mouth fell open as he thought of the only woman that he had truly loved, Irene. “Was this how Oscar had felt,” he mumbled to himself.

A man standing near him looked up and said, “I’m sorry.”

He looked at the man and asked, “Were you speaking to me? I didn’t hear what you said.”

The man laughed loudly and said, “I asked what you had said.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I was talking to myself.”

“I saw you watching the young lovers. Do you know them?”

Marcus hesitated before he told him, “Yes, the woman is my partner. The man is her new workmate.”

“Oh, I see. I’m sorry.”

“Yes, I’m sure you are,” Marcus replied.

“I’m about to have breakfast. Would you care to join my wife and me? We like company and,” he looked down along the beach where Ron and Leslie were, making the reason obvious to Marcus, “you probably could do with some company at the moment given the situation.”

“I probably shouldn’t. I run a boat run you see and we have to be on the water before ten.”

“Well, the decision is yours but the offer remains open. My wife, Sheryl loves to entertain and she looks forward to meeting interesting men such as yourself.” He looked up along the beach again to add, “I doubt your partner would mind, would she?”

Marcus chuckled, “Okay, I will but I will have to eat and run given my commitments.”

“That’s fine. We should go then. Sheryl is waiting for us just over there. You said you have a boat run. Maybe we could join you for the day if you have seats vacant. Where is the run to?”

“Our destination will be Phi Phi Island for lunch.”

“We were planning to do that trip while we are here in Phuket.”

“Good, then after breakfast I’ll organize for you and your wife to be picked up by the bus so you can join us.”

As they talked they walked across to the restaurant. Marcus looked around at the tables and there was only one table with a woman sitting at it. The woman rose as they approached. She was blond almost as tall as Marcus who was a smidgen over six feet. Her hair was shoulder-length. She was very well dressed. Marcus estimated her age to be mid-thirties.

“My God, Peter, you have outdone yourself this time.” She held her hand out towards Marcus. “I’m Sheryl,” she looked him up and down, “My husband loves to find male company for me. Usually, I accept the company graciously to keep him happy until I can shake them off but I had never thought he would ever bring the famous Marcus back to me.”

“I’m sorry, Sheryl,” Marcus said as he took her hand, “but do we know each other?”

“No, you wouldn’t know me but I have a friend who you knew some years ago back in Sydney. She often spoke of you and showed me a good many photos of you and her together.”

“Oh, I see. What was her name?”

“You would remember Gloria.”

“Oh, yes, Gloria,” he looked down remembering her deception of him, “yes, I do remember Gloria. She was in Perth the last time I heard of her.”

“Yes, that is correct. She lives with her lover, a guy called Michael. They appear to be quite happy together.” She looked up and saw the frown on Marcus’s face. “Enough of past history, it seldom brings joy with it. What are you doing here in Phuket?”

“I run a boat run out to the islands. I believe Peter wishes you to join us on the boat later in the morning.”

“Oh, Peter, you have outdone yourself twice this morning. I love boating. Yes, Marcus, we would love to join you on your boat trip. Will we get a chance to dive around the reefs?”

Marcus smiled. His concern with Ron and Leslie had dissolved. He looked across at his host, Peter and immediately identified that reserved sit-back-and-watch position of a man who loved observing his wife being seduced by a new lover. Ron would keep Leslie busy for him while he provided the satisfaction that both Peter and Sheryl sought.

Maybe life was not so bad after all.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:16 am

Leslie Chapter 8.

Their walk had taken them three kilometres to a relatively secluded beach when Leslie broke her step and told Ron that they had better return. As Leslie turned Ron took her into his arms with the intention of kissing her.

“No, Ron, please.”

“I’m sorry. I thought you may have wanted to kiss.”

“It’s not that I wouldn’t like to. The issue is that I live with Marcus and….. I guess it may sound crazy but I do feel that I must deal with that relationship before…., you know? last night I weakened, possibly because of the alcohol. But in the light of day........, you would understand.”

“I’m sorry. I felt so close to you with our bodies touching as we walked and holding hands. I guess I should have respected your position.”

“It’s okay, Ron. I’m to blame. I did want you to know that I am interested in you however I have things I must deal with first before things can go further than a walk together or a touch of our hands. I guess some might call me old fashioned or something but I do not believe that one should have the gall to take things further when they are in a relationship with another man.”

“Yes, I understand and yes, I wholeheartedly agree. If there is any way I can help don’t hesitate to tell me.” Ron stood still looking down at her for a few seconds. He was wondering should he mention it again and would it make any difference if he did. She knew he had more to say so she waited. “You do know about Marcus and Bubbles, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do know but this is not about Marcus. This is about me and my values. Marcus doesn’t have the same values and neither did my ex-husband. I can’t bring myself to do more than we have by holding hands. I slipped up last night and kissed you but after I felt guilty about it. Be patient with me Ron, please.”

“Yes, of course. Take what time you need. I’m not interested in making you feel guilty about us. Rather I want you to feel comfortable and confident. I know that if you feel under pressure you may not.”

“Good,” she smiled up at him and for a moment she regretted holding his advances off because he was so supportive of her but that moment passed so she said, “We had better get back. Marcus would be up and preparing for the boat run.”

He smiled and told her, “Of course. You have a big day ahead of you.”

….

Marcus organized the tickets for his new friends and then sat back down to join them for a coffee. Peter took a back seat allowing his wife and Marcus to conduct the conversation and so become better acquainted. It gave Peter time to think about why he did what he so often did by allowing his wife to take a lover. As he watched he felt a tang of jealousy but he knew that it would pass as it always did so he tried to ignore it.

His jealousy was not so much about another man working on seducing his wife but more about seeing a man who was better equipped than he was in this game of seduction that was being played out in front of him. But he also knew that if the man was not better equipped then it didn’t make sense for his Sheryl to be interested.

Peter wished he was like Marcus with his well-proportioned body, rugged masculine looks and the gift of the gab. The bulge in his crotch had not escaped Peter’s attention either and no doubt when Sheryl pointed Marcus out to him he knew she had seen it as well. That was usually the deciding factor for his wife. How he wished he had a bulge like that but that was not to be.

“I had better get going,” Marcus told them as their coffee mugs emptied. “I can’t afford to be late with the boat.”

“Well, we’ll see you when the bus arrives then sweetheart,” Sheryl replied while reaching out to touch Marcus’s arm a movement that Peter didn’t miss.

“Yes, I’ll see you then,” Marcus replied as he moved off toward the unit as Peter adjusted himself.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself,” Sheryl told Peter seeing him adjusting himself.

“What do you mean,” Peter asked.

“I don’t want you masturbating too much and getting the blues before Marcus makes his move.”

“You love teasing me. Don’t you?”

“Not particularly but you love it so it’s a wife’s duty to keep her husband happy.”

“You do that and I love you for it.”

“Yes, and I love doing what turns you on, Peter. I think Marcus is going to make both of us very happy.”

“Yes, I saw you checking out his bulge.”

“I did but you did too, didn’t you?”

“Well you are my wife and a man has to do what keeps his wife happy. Isn’t that what marriage is all about? You give me what I enjoy and I give you what keeps you satisfied.”

She giggled but didn’t say more. In her mind, she wished that Peter could keep her satisfied but given that she knew that would never be possible she was just glad that he had become happy with watching her in her search for that satisfaction. She knew that she did love him but she also was acutely aware that love sometimes was not nearly enough.

….

Leslie watched the light glimmering off the dead calm waters as the boat slithered its way towards Phi Phi Island. She knew that she would miss days like this where the sea was so calm that one could easily be induced to believe it had been polished but she knew that she must make this change because there was no future with a man who could so easily deceive her. The constant hum of the boat's motors mesmerised her in her thoughts of what life may hold for her in the not-too-distant future. She had recently come to the conclusion that she desperately needed change to give her life new meaning. This new job offered her that opportunity.

A change in the front of the boat drew her attention away from her thoughts and as she looked up she saw that Marcus had handed the helm over to one of the passengers. She leaned forward to see where Marcus was and found that he was sitting with a woman, a woman that Leslie identified as the wife of the man at the wheel. She then saw his hand move. He had placed it on her leg with the fingers out of sight near the crotch of her rather small bikini.

She quickly looked back to the woman’s husband who looked across at his wife. He smiled then shifted his attention back to the compass to check the course of the boat then back to his wife. The man appeared to be unconcerned with Marcus’s attention on his wife. In fact, his smile suggested that he may be enjoying watching them.

“Fuck you, Marcus,” she murmured, “why do this openly knowing that I would see.” She looked around the faces and realised that there were two people on board who knew of her relationship with Marcus. She did the only thing she could do under the circumstances. She pretended that she was not aware.

Marcus had invited Peter and Sheryl to join him that evening for drinks and a meal at the local after they returned from the trip but Peter had told him that would be impossible because they were booked on a flight out later that evening.

“I see,” Marcus had told them with a disappointed expression. “I was so looking forward to spending some time to get to know you and your beautiful wife better.”

“Maybe we could slip away at one of the islands,” Peter told him.

Marcus smiled at that and agreed, “Yes, that could be possible. We stop for lunch at Phi Phi Island. I could extend our stop for an hour and a half if you and Sheryl are interested and book a cabin for us to give us some privacy.”

Peter returned his smile and Sheryl immediately nodded. “Yes, I’d like that,” she told him.

So when the boat anchored at Phi Phi Island Marcus left the tourists to be organized by Leslie and slipped away with Peter and his wife after he announced that as they were a little ahead of time due to the calm weather they would stay an hour and a half before moving on which would allow them a little more time to explore the Islands.

As Leslie settled in to have lunch with the tourists she looked around for Marcus. He was nowhere to be seen. She mentioned it to the lady sitting beside her who told Leslie that she had seen him go into the office. Leslie knew, of course, that the office was used exclusively for the booking of accommodation. She excused herself and moved across to the office.

“Hello, Leslie,” her friend in the booking office greeted her.

“Hello, Mary. How are you?”

“I’m fine. Marcus has some gear belonging to one of the visitors. Do you know which room he booked?”

“Room six,” came the reply.

“I think he may have gone back down to the boat. You wouldn’t have a spare key would you?”

“Yes, hold on.” She took the key off the peg marked six and handed it to her. “Make sure you bring it back as we only keep two keys to that unit.”

“I sure will, no problem.”

Leslie was as quiet as possible inserting the key into the lock and slowly turning it then pushed the door quietly open. The music helped her enter without being heard. The husband lay on the bed and his wife was on her haunches with his rather small cock in her mouth while Marcus was behind her working into what should have been a rather tight pussy if it was only serviced by her husband. However, if the pick-up by Marcus was anything to go by that was very unlikely.

Leslie stood long enough to take in the scene before her before she said, “You’re not having any lunch today, Marcus.”

Peter actually laughed while Marcus pulled back but by that time Leslie was gone and the unit door was slammed behind her.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:27 am

Leslie Chapter 9

The unit door slammed with a bang hard enough to shake the ceiling. Marcus looked after his wife but shrugged his shoulders and then pushed forward again. Sheryl let out a gasp but totally ignored what had just happened. Peter looked up at Marcus with a worried expression.

“It’s okay,” Marcus assured him.

“But she seemed so angry,” Peter told him.

“Yes, but it will pass. Don’t be concerned. We only have a short time with Sheryl.”

Peter laughed, “We have a lot longer than you realise. I postponed our flight and extended our booking for a week.”

“You have done well,” Marcus told him.

“He,.., oh,…, always,…, ah,…, does,…. oh,…., well,…, ah,…, that’s why,…, ah,…, I love him,…, oh,….., so much,” Sheryl told them then screamed, “OH, I’M GOING TO CUM.”

“As am I,” Marcus told her.

….

Leslie was walking toward the office to return the key when she heard Sheryl’s scream. She stopped walking, thinking of going back but after a little consideration, she decided not to. A catfight would not be a good idea at this stage. She sat down on a chair a couple of units up to think about it. Initially, a tear ran down her cheek but then she wiped that tear away and told herself. “I have only one regret. I should not have stopped Ron this morning. I did that for Marcus’s pride but after what he has just done I know he doesn’t deserve my consideration.”

With that, she walked the short distance to the office, handed in the key and returned to the tourists. For the remainder of the trip, she was a different person. It was as if someone had removed a huge burden from her shoulders and actually they had. She had been struggling with doubts that she may not be doing the right thing by taking this new job but now she knew it was not only the right thing for her to do but absolutely essential to her future.

That evening Marcus didn’t return to the unit after the boat trip. Leslie guessed that he had spent the night with Peter and Sheryl. She worked furiously to pack up her belongings and organized to rent a beach house along the northern side of Phuket Beach close to where Ron had told her that his motel room was located. By seven o’clock that evening, Leslie and all that she owned in Thailand were at her new home.

The following morning when Marcus returned to his unit he was alone and it was obvious from the moment he stepped inside the unit that Leslie had gone.

….

After Leslie had made her bed and organized just a few of her belongings in her new home she picked up her mobile and scrolled down the list of names until she saw ‘Ron.’ She highlighted the name and pushed the green number.

“Hello, Leslie. I didn’t expect to hear from you tonight after working today.”

“I’m just calling to tell you that I no longer live at Marcus’s unit. I have my own home now.”

“Did you have a falling out with Marcus?”

“Not really. I’ll explain it to you when I see you next.”

“I’m at the restaurant at the motel. Have you had dinner yet?”

“No, I haven’t eaten.”

“Good, then I’ll send a tut-tut to bring you here so we can eat together.”

“Don’t worry about that. I’m within walking distance.”

“Then come join me.”

“Yes, I’d like that.”

Leslie picked up her purse and started the half-kilometre walk to the motel. As she walked she continued to talk to Ron. As she approached the restaurant she saw a lonely figure standing out in front talking on his phone. It was Ron. She realised immediately that this man was totally different to Marcus and for that matter any man she had been with before including her ex-husband. Sad as it may seem, no man had ever made the effort to wait for her outside a venue in the past.

….

When the boat had arrived back in port Marcus had gone about the task of making sure the boat and the assets contained within were secure. As he worked Peter assisted. Leslie as was customary had dealt with the customers and Marcus was not at all concerned when she made her own way home after seeing to the customer's needs. Sheryl, Peter’s wife avoided Leslie to make her way to the local shops as soon as she could. It was her way of avoiding Leslie without her purpose being too conspicuous.

Once the boat was secure and locked up, Peter suggested to Marcus that he might like to join him and his wife for a drink. Marcus, of course, jumped at the idea as he knew that Peter would be keen to get Marcus and Peter’s wife together again as soon as was reasonably possible. Marcus had another reason for not wanting to go home. He was not keen to confront Leslie after she had caught him out with Sheryl. He needed some time to do some thinking about putting a suggestion to Leslie when they were next together. And so it was that Sheryl, Peter and Marcus spent the night together.

After their meal, Peter invited Marcus for a drink back at their motel room. Marcus accepted immediately. Not only did it serve his purpose of avoiding Leslie until he believed she had calmed down but he also knew that Peter wanted to watch Marcus seduce his wife once more.

….

“Tell me about Marcus,” Ron asked.

“Is it important,” Leslie asked.

“He was your partner yesterday but today you are living alone and you ask me, is it important? I was offering you an opportunity to discuss it with someone who cares and who would never repeat anything you happen to tell me.”

“I appreciate your offer but it should suffice to say that Marcus was my partner……,” she hesitated for around twenty seconds then added, “yesterday. The rest is not overly important.”

“I see. Was it his affair with Bubbles?”

“No.”

Ron waited for her to add to her affirmative response but it didn’t come. “Have you read the menu,” he asked.

She smiled. He had finally accepted her refusal to tell him about what led to her decision to walk away from Marcus. For a moment she actually felt a little disappointed as she had already considered how much she would tell him. “No, I haven’t read the menu and on that other issue, when the time is right I will discuss it with you, perhaps even later tonight.”

“I like the idea of the lobster but I may need assistance to finish it all.”

She laughed and then told him, “Why don’t I order something small that would go along with the lobster and we could share.”

“I’d like that,” he told her, “What do you think of a salad and we can mix and match.”

“Sure, why not. The hostess is on the way over. Why don’t you order for us?”

….

The moonlight reflected off the still waters of the bay. It was a beautiful night. Leslie looked up at Ron and told him, “I caught Marcus having sex with one of the women off the boat today while her husband watched.”

“Oh, I see.”

She chuckled which seemed rather irregular so he asked, “What is so funny?”

Your response, “I see.”

“Well, I guess I didn’t know what else to say. It must have been difficult for you.”

“Yes, at the time it was difficult. Not unexpected, mind you but still difficult or more embarrassing than difficult.”

“You didn’t think of joining them, then.” It was now his turn to chuckle as she looked up at him as if in horror.

“Why did you say that?”

“I didn’t expect you would but I know of a situation where the husband was caught by his wife in a similar situation and she simply took off her clothes and joined in.”

Leslie went quiet. Ron watched her for a while before he asked. “Did I upset you by telling you that?”

“No, that’s not it.”

“Are you going to tell me what’s wrong then?”

“No, it’s too embarrassing.”

He shrugged his shoulders and told her, “I’m the only person here and I won’t judge you. I’m learning to care too much for you.”

She looked up again at him and told him, “Well, I will share it with you then but you have to promise you won’t judge me.” He looked down at her, smiled then nodded so she continued, “When I saw them I was frighteningly angry so I walked out, slamming the door behind me. As I walked away a strange thing happened to me. I felt sexually excited, you know, frightening wet, as women do.”

“That should not surprise you. You had walked in on a real live sex show. It may have starred your boyfriend which explains your anger but it was still sex happening in front of you and some people pay a fortune for that.”

“I sat down to calm myself and I had the urge to go back.”

“You had the urge to go back to join them?”

“It was more to watch them but then the anger and the disappointment came back so I left.”

“There is nothing to be ashamed of in that. There are many men that I know of who encourage their wives to have sex with other men so that they can either watch or have sexual experiences with them after.”

“But I’m not a man.”

“No, but it is likely that if men are doing it some women may also get pleasure from something similar.”

“Yes, I suppose you are right but it had never occurred to me before today.”

“Are you going to tell Marcus?”

“No bloody way would I ever tell him that. What would he think of me?”

“Hhhhmmm, well, I think you are a normal, sexually active woman with normal sexual tendencies so I seriously doubt that he will think differently.”

“He would see it as his okay to stick his dick into every woman who would let him. Besides, I am no longer living with Marcus and I have other interests.” Her eyes flashed up at him and she smiled as she said it.

“Well, maybe it’s time for me to walk you home for that coffee you promised me.”

“Okay.”

As they turned to walk home her phone rang.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:42 am

Leslie Chapter 10.

Leslie looked down at the screen of her mobile and saw that it was Marcus calling. For a moment her natural tendency to answer almost overcame her but then she thought, ‘fuck him,’ and pushed the red button. She held it until the phone shut down.

“Marcus,” Ron asked.

“Yes, unfortunately, he must have had his fun with Peter’s wife and taken a break to try to con me before round two.”

“You’re not going to talk to him?”

“Not yet, no, tonight is all about you and me and what we choose.”

“Or is it what you choose?”

Leslie looked at him. If looks could kill he would have keeled over. “Maybe I should go home if that is how you feel.”

“What do you mean, if that is how I feel? I meant that in the best possible way.”

“Explain yourself.”

“Well, that’s simple. I want to take you in my arms and kiss you. I’d then like to pick you up to take you home with me but if I was to do that I may frighten you away. I don’t want to do that. You had asked me to be patient until you dealt with your relationship with Marcus. I agreed and I understand so as I see it you are in control. When you think you may have caught up to where my brain and heart are then please tell me so I may take the lead again.”

Leslie grinned. “So I’m in control!”

“That’s the way I see it, yes.”

“Come with me.”

She got up and took his hand to lead him out to the back of the restaurant. She opened up the disabled toilet and then pointed. He entered while she followed, locking the door behind her. They stood looking at each other for a moment then he took her into his arms.

They kissed while squirming as she placed a leg on either side of his left leg giving her the opportunity to slide her crotch up and down his thigh. He could feel the heat and the wetness in her panties while she could feel the protrusion of his penis on her upper stoke of his leg and it felt good to them both. They broke their kiss but she bit his lower lip gently before pulling back to pull her top over her head leaving her bare breasts available to him.

Ron didn’t hesitate. He raised his hand to hold her left breast upward as he lowered his head to take her nipple into his mouth. She continued to dry fuck his upper leg until finally, Ron moved backward holding her tightly to him. He sat down on the toilet seat with her facing him then lifted her leg over the top of him.

She knew what came next and so she took the lead. She reached down to undo his trousers pulling his thick cock from its hiding place. “Nice,” she told him as it sprung free. She then moved back into position pulling her panties to the side to allow him access to its target.

“Fuck me,” she instructed him.

“Protection,” he asked.

“You don’t need it unless you have the clap.”

He didn’t answer but simply pulled her down onto him. She lifted and dropped time after time to work him inside her the entire time making little noises with her eyes closed. Just before he was totally embedded inside her she let out a yell, “OH, my God, I’m going to cum. Fuck me, Ron, fuck me, fuck me, oh, yes, fuck mmmeee.”

“You’re so beautiful, Leslie. Oh God, I can feel your juices, they are so hot, so lovely.”

A short time later, he felt Leslie’s movements becoming less controlled. He stopped moving and held her body as tightly to him as he dared without hurting her. They sat still together savouring the moment. She raised her head and he kissed her passionately.

When he pulled back from the kiss she smiled at him. “I lost control there for a moment,” she told him.

“Yes, I noticed. I’m glad. I enjoyed seeing the real woman inside you without the enormous control you struggle to maintain.”

“You know my secret, then?”

“Yes, and I loved seeing her come out to play. Your secret is safe with me, forever.”

“But you didn’t cum. I need to fix that.”

“If you choose but the option is we can finish our meal, pay the bill and go back to my unit for the night.”

“Which would you prefer?”

“Let’s pay the bill and make a night of it.”

….

Sheryl made good use of Marcus as Peter looked on in amazement admiring how well his wife worked Marcus over. Once more he wished that he could satisfy her in the way that other men like Marcus could. Peter knew the day that he married Sheryl that he would never be enough for her. Her history of seductions was enough to tell him that. He knew that even while they were courting that she had shown interest in other men. But he also knew that she was the woman for him and he was not willing to let her go no matter what.

His suspicions were proven when he came home from work one evening an hour early wishing to slip off with her to a movie before bedtime and found a good friend in between her legs. He walked away not knowing how to handle it. He cried but the crying had more to do with his physical reaction than it had to do with matters of the heart. He loved her and one of his friends having his way with her was never going to change that.

The crying was because of how hard his erection was, knowing that another man, possibly a bigger and perhaps even better man was making love to her combined with his fear that he may lose her. He waited until it was the normal time for him to come home from work and went back to her unit. She was sitting up at the kitchen table with his friend sitting opposite, both of them drinking a coffee as if nothing had happened.

That night as he made love to her he noticed that she felt little different to how she normally felt when they made love. He wondered if what he had witnessed was normal for her. He desperately needed to know. As he watched Marcus working his wife over, he thought back on their conversation.

“I came home an hour early today,” he had told her.

“Oh, why didn’t you come over then,” she asked.

“I did,” he told her.

“So if you did then……. So you left and came back later?”

“Yes, I left when I saw you making love to him.”

“We weren’t making love. We were having sex,” she had snapped at him as if he had done something terribly wrong.

“Oh, I see. You think there is a difference then.”

“Most certainly, there is. You and I make love. It’s just not the same.”

“Explain the difference as you see it.”

“Don’t you know,” she asked.

“Yes, in my mind I do but I want to know how you see the difference.”

“Well, sex is physical while love is all mental. Love stems from the heart. The sexual organs respond but their response is driven by how your heart feels. When I have sex with a man who I don’t love it is all down there,” she pointed to her crotch. “But with you, it is all up here,” she pointed to her chest. On second thoughts she added, “And down there.” She then took him into her arms and told him, “You poor man. I’ve hurt you. You must be angry with me.”

“No, I’m disappointed but not angry.”

“I see. Well, I guess I shouldn’t do it again. Tell me about your disappointment and how did you feel when you first saw us? It must have been a shock.”

“I don’t think I was as shocked as much as I should have been. I had suspected before that maybe you had cheated on me.”

“What made you suspect?”

“The way you feel when we fuck. You’re often slippery as if it is your second time while other times you’re grippy as if you have just cleaned yourself or something. You know, no lubricating juices in your pussy, sort of.”

“And which way do you like me then?”

“I like it best when you’re wet and slippery.”

“You mean after someone else has been in me first, like now.”

“I guess but I’d like you to tell me about it because it turns me on.”

“Okay, well from now on I’ll tell you about making love to other men.”

“I thought you said it was only sex?”

“It is but you know if you have sex with the same man often enough it is difficult not to feel something for him.” She grinned at him and added, “You liked it when I said that didn’t you?”

“Yes, I guess. In my heart, I don’t like the idea but my cock gets hard when you say love instead of sex.”

“Yes, I felt it jump. You know you and me should start thinking of our future.”

“What? Like get married or something like that?”

“Well, by getting married you would know that no matter who I have sex with I would always come home to you. Isn’t that what you want?”

“Yes, I love you and I have been thinking of asking you if you would marry me.”

“My answer is yes. It will be great. We will always be together every night and because you know I like to fuck other men and you like me wet and slippery I can give myself to you exactly the way you like me.”

“Will you tell me about them?”

“Yes, of course, I will. We will have the perfect marriage. Most marriages are based on lies. Everyone knows that most women find lovers and most of their husbands never ever know and if they do it splits up their relationship. Ours will be based on reality and we will both love it and love each other.

Peter heard Sheryl let out a loud moan. It jerked him back to the present. He knew from the many times that he had watched her with other men that she was about to orgasm when she let out that tell-tale moan. He smiled when he saw Marcus quicken his pace. Were they going to cum together? Oh, how he loved it when that happened. He looked closer at their joining and noted how wet his wife was.

Marcus thrust hard inside her and she let out a scream. It was more like a female cat when they get aggressive than a woman. Peter knew she was cumming. He also knew that this one was special for his wife as he watched the big tube in Marcus’s cock expand and contract as his testicles played their little pumping dance in his scrotum. It went on and on and on as Marcus pulled back a little time after time and then thrust as hard as possible into his wife’s pussy.

‘My God,’ he thought, ‘How much sperm does this man pump into his lovers.’ He stroked his own five-inch cock as he saw the white fertile sperm being forced back out of his wife’s pussy then with a groan cum with three little spurts into the palm of his own hand.

His wife smiled across at him as he licked his hand clean. ‘My God, she is going to be wet and sloppy tonight,’ he thought then as an afterthought he said aloud, “If he goes home to his wife.”

Marcus heard what Peter had mistakenly said and ignored Sheryl now that he was sexually satisfied. But Peter had reminded him so he reached for his phone to call Leslie. It rang three times and then the message, “I am busy right now. Please leave a message and I’ll call you back.”

After the beeps, Marcus said, “Hi honey, something has come up. I won’t be home till late. If you’re bored maybe your new boss might like to go out for a meal again. He seemed to enjoy your company last night. I’ll see you in the morning. Oh, did you pay the mechanic?”

He shut down his phone to conserve the battery till morning then moved back over to Sheryl and kissed her.

She giggled and asked him, “again.”

“Well, I’m going nowhere so we may as well.” He then looked across at Peter and asked, “That’s what you want isn’t it?”

Peter smiled and told him, “Maybe I should delay that plane flight for a couple more weeks in the morning.”

“Why not make it a month or even two,” Sheryl told him. “We really don’t have anywhere special to go and Marcus and I are getting on quite well. Why don’t you go get me and my lover a drink, Peter, love?”

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:13 pm

I hope you weren't discouraged by the lack of comments and will finish the story.
I really enjoy your writing.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:23 am

veub wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:13 pm
I hope you weren't discouraged by the lack of comments and will finish the story.
I really enjoy your writing.

Thanks for your interest. It is appreciated. Yes, there didn't seem to be a lot of interest so I focused on other issues for a time.

Chapter 11 is ready to post.

Leslie Chapter 11.

Ron unlocked the door to his unit and allowed Leslie to enter before him. He smiled as he watched her look around the room. Ron was always a man who was meticulous in his work and he carried that back into his housekeeping within his home with a sense of pride. Leslie liked what she saw. Marcus, as Tod had been, was sloppy at times and would leave things lying around the unit. It always annoyed Leslie that he could not remember to pick things up after he used them. Ron obviously was very much unlike Marcus. She smiled believing that she and Ron obviously thought alike.

“How do you like your coffee,” Ron asked.

“White and one,” she answered.

“Take a seat and I’ll have them made in no time.”

Leslie ignored his suggestion and followed him into the kitchen. “Your home is big for Phuket,” she said.

“It’s not so big. I like plenty of room in the lounge and kitchen but the unit is only two bedrooms.”

“Marcus has the opposite in his unit, a small kitchen and lounge area but three large bedrooms.” She laughed and then told him, “He has never used the extra bedrooms but I always believed he was preparing for when his girlfriends get kicked out by their husbands and he has to put them up.”

“It pains you to know he cheats on you, doesn’t it?”

“It’s not the cheating that matters. It’s the embarrassment when everybody knows that he cheats on me. It makes me feel inferior even though I know that I’m not and probably never will be.”

“So what happens now?” He asked. She looked at him as if confused by his question so he added, “with you and Marcus, I mean.”

She laughed, “I thought for a while you were asking about you and me.” She shook her head, “No, that is history. I wouldn’t have done what we did earlier if I was going to go back to him.”

“You seemed to be content to allow him to have his couple of nights with his girlfriends a couple of days ago. What changed?”

“He displayed his interest in one of the passengers on the boat run in front of all the tourists then booked a motel room at the Island. Everybody knew what he was up to and a couple of the people on board knew that we were a couple. That was the last straw.”

“I see. Not a good thing to do to you.”

“Yea, well, that’s putting it mildly.”

Their coffee was finished. Leslie took his hand and asked, “You were going to show me your bedroom.”

He smiled. “I was, wasn’t I? Are you always randy like this?”

She chuckled. “No, I’m not always this way. But with you, who knows?”

“Oh, I like the sound of that. Maybe, I should carry you over the threshold to my bed.”

“Hhmm, that sounds great but don’t do yourself an injury. I need you fit and well.” She laughed as she said it.

He took her in his arms, kissed her and then picked her up. She had thought he may struggle but he seemed to carry her with ease. He laid her on the bed then removed his shirt and dropped his pants including his underpants to the floor. She watched him closely. He looked at her all the while then stepped back, lifted his arms in the air level with his neck and asked, “What do you think?” She smiled knowing that he was proud of what he had to display. She also knew not all men were.

“I’m very impressed. You have a nice body and that thing protruding out from between your legs is quite impressive,” then added with a chuckle. “Although I do think it looks quite angry.”

“I’m glad you like it.”

“I did like the feel of it earlier. You made me cum with that thick rod of yours and that hasn’t happened for quite a long time now.”

“Marcus doesn’t do it for you?”

“No, he hasn’t done that for a long time now. He might think I do because I often get excited but don’t quite….., you know.”

“I see. So cumming is something new for you.”

She smiled, “I didn’t say I haven’t cum. I meant I haven’t cum with Marcus’s cock.”

“You don’t mind talking about it?”

“No, I don’t mind talking about such things at all. What did you want to know?”

“You said you cum but you didn’t cum with Marcus. Did you have a lover?”

“Nope, there are no lovers for me. If I’m with someone then they get all my attention. It’s just that we don’t need a lover to cum if you understand what I mean. It’s called self-satisfaction.”

“Hhmm, well, to be honest, there has been a fair bit of that happening in this unit as well.”

“I guess you would need to use both hands on that monster you have there.”

“Yep,” he smiled as if with pride at her recognition in her statement, “I do use two hands sometimes but not always.”

“Well, let’s hope we can change that for both of us now. Come here. I need to make you cum.”

“I was hoping to make you cum again first.”

“Oh, yes, I’m all for that but this time just keep going after me.”

“I thought women get a little touchy after they cum.”

“Yes, that’s true but I still enjoy it if you want to keep going. It’s not all about me, you know. Besides, I like to know my man is getting what he deserves. After what you gave me earlier you deserve the best I can give.”

“Good,” he told her with a smile as he started to undress her.

….

Peter returned with the drinks to find Marcus once more inside his wife and her legs wrapped around him with her heels resting on his back. He quietly set the drinks aside and took his seat to watch. He wondered how Marcus could recover so quickly but then he put the thought aside as he knew how his wife could quickly arouse a man again. He was so proud of her and her many abilities when it came to sexual matters.

His mind slipped back once more to think of their earlier days together after they had reached an agreement that she could take on sexual partners with his knowledge. Those days they were water skiers and every weekend they would travel to the river with their boat to meet their friends who were part of their water-ski team. A friend, Tony would take his caravan to the river and they would set up the caravan and their tents on Friday afternoon so they could live the life that they enjoyed, socialising while enjoying the sport that they loved.

He thought of the day that after he finished erecting their tent for the night he walked across to Tony’s caravan to shout him a drink to find him in bed with Sheryl. Tony had panicked thinking that Peter would get angry but instead both he and Sheryl had laughed. It didn’t take long before Tony spread the word and Sheryl had become the most popular woman at the river on weekends. Although she had many sexual partners during their many weekends not once did she not return to him to sleep, and usually, she bore a gift on her return to him in some form or another.

For Peter, there were occasional benefits as well because the girlfriends and wives felt sorry for him not understanding that he encouraged his wife to take multiple partners. So it was that every so often a wife would sneak into their tent and offer herself up to him while his wife was otherwise engaged. Not once had he mentioned that fact to Sheryl as he worried how she may react understanding that she sometimes showed signs of extreme jealousy when he was around other women.

He thought about Jasmine and how a couple of months after spending a long weekend of nights sneaking into his tent she quietly told him that she was pregnant. He congratulated her but it didn’t occur to him initially why she had told him. When he realised that no one else seemed to know he caught up to her and asked her why she had told him. She smiled and told him that Jeff, her husband could not bear children. That was ten years ago now and every time he returned home to Queensland he made a point of visiting Jeff and Jasmine before doing anything else.

He smiled thinking of how his daughter had grown and how intelligent she was. He found what had happened to be sexually stimulating every time he thought of Jasmine sneaking into his tent in Sheryl’s absence and he wondered if Jeff was aware of what she had done. The thought that he may know and allowed her to do what she had was so sexually stimulating that he almost cum in his pants as he watched his wife being serviced by Marcus.

His mind came back to the lovers on the bed as he recognised his wife’s squeal which told him that her orgasm was approaching and he thought that maybe it was time that Sheryl had a child. How exciting it would be if she did what Jasmine had done. With that thought, his small penis jerked as he collected his sperm in his hand. Just then Sheryl told her lover, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming, Marcus. I’m cumming. Give it to me. Fill my pussy with your fertile sperm.”

As Peter licked his half-thimble of sperm from his hand, Marcus shot half a cup of his sperm into Peter’s wife. Peter closed his eyes imagining those sperm battling to be the first to claim Sheryl’s fertile egg. If only she was not on the pill, Peter thought and with that thought, he was instantly erect once more.

He smiled thinking that perhaps it was time that he did what he suspected his friend Jeff had done with Jasmine. He got up and quietly moved up the hallway of their unit as the two lovers recovered from their exertion while whispering sweet nothings to each other. He made his way to the toilet still deep in thought.

As he relieved himself in the toilet he said out loud to himself, “Yes, I should do it. She will never wake up until it is too late but first I’ll tease her with the idea and see how she reacts.”

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:13 pm

Thank you.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:27 am

veub wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:13 pm
Thank you.

No, I thank you. I enjoy writing but what is the use of doing so if people are not interested in reading? So knowing someone is paying attention and enjoying reading means my writing has meaning.

Chapter 12 below.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:36 am

Leslie Chapter 12

Marcus was out of Sheryl’s bed and gone by seven thirty the next morning. He hooked on to the boat first and then returned to his unit to find that Leslie was not there. He wandered to the bedroom and was shocked to see that all of her clothes and other belongings were also missing. It took him around ten minutes to understand what should have been obvious to him the moment he walked in the door.

Leslie had left him.

He pulled out his mobile and rang her but there was no answer so he texted her saying, “Where are you?” A matter of seconds later a text came back. “I have left you. What you did on the boat yesterday was unforgivable. I will be on board the boat at nine-thirty. Have my replacement there so I can run her through the ropes. I will spend three days training her then it is up to you.”

Marcus read the message twice to make sure he understood it. It became obvious to him that Leslie’s message had been prepared beforehand as she didn’t have time to type it between when he sent his and when hers arrived back. He then called Bubbles.

“Hello, honey baby. To what do I owe this early morning call? Are we lonely, are we?”

“You told me a few weeks ago that if I wanted help with the boat you would be available.”

“Yes. Is Leslie sick?”

“No, but I need you to come work with me. Leslie will teach you what to do.”

“Okay. What do you pay me?”

“More than you get paid now. It’ll be twenty per cent of the take after the costs of running the boat are paid. Can you be at the wharf at nine-thirty to meet Leslie? She will be with you for three days to teach you.”

“What is happening with Leslie?”

“I’ll leave it up to Leslie to tell you that. I have to go. See you then.”

Bubbles was going to ask what to wear but the phone went click and Marcus was gone. She sat looking at her phone wondering why he would need her when he had Leslie. Leslie had an outstanding reputation as a guide on Marcus’s boat. Tourists at the hotel seldom mentioned Marcus but Bubbles had heard many a tourist speak of what a great job Marcus’s wife did.

She got out of bed. As she walked towards the toilet her husband asked, “Who was that?”

“That was Marcus. He wants me to start training as the guide on his boat.”

“What’s happening with his wife?”

“He didn’t say, only that he wants me to be trained up as the guide.”

“How much will he be paying you?”

“He said he’ll pay me more than my job at the hotel.”

“Good. Make sure he does.”

“He has always paid me for services rendered. You have no right to complain.”

“I always worried that he wouldn’t use a condom. Everybody else does.”

“Yes but everybody else pays crap. Marcus always looks after me and any of the other girls too.”

“Well, now you have a real job there need be no more of that.”

Bubbles threw her head back. She laughed out loud and then entered the bathroom slamming the door behind her. “Fucking twit,” she mumbled. She looked in the mirror and admired her body. She then removed her clothes and lifted each breast at a time as if measuring their weight. She smiled liking what she saw and admiring how her breasts held their shape.

She rubbed her finger up between her legs and it felt good. She closed her legs on her hand thinking about making love to Marcus and it sent a thrill through her crotch. There were not many men like Marcus, men who you could have a serious conversation with but also a man who could fully satisfy a woman. Sure there were good men to have a conversation with and there were also some great lovers but seldom did you get a man who was great at both and handsome to boot. Leslie was a fool if she was going to give Marcus up. Having had a little time to think about it Bubbles could not come up with any other reason why Marcus would need a new guide.

“Who cares,” she said out aloud as she moved under the shower. Obviously, if her suspicions were correct Leslie’s loss would become her gain. If only her useless husband would leave but then he did let her have her freedom with only two constraints. He always wanted some of her money and he expected she would not shower until after he had sex with her. That was fine because she was way too tired to shower by the time she got home from the hotel and sex with him seldom lasted longer than just a few minutes. She didn’t often feel his five inches anyway.

After showering she dressed quickly choosing clothes similar to what she had seen Leslie wear when she had been on the boat then made her way to the jetty arriving just at nine-thirty. She looked around but saw no one so turned to look up along the road to see Leslie walking towards her. As she walked her hips swayed and her breasts moved as if they were made of jelly. Bubbles had never noticed before how fit and attractive Leslie was. Her mouth opened slightly and her tongue darted out to wet her dry lips.

‘My God,’ she thought, ‘the sight of her is making me wet. That woman is the sexiest person that I’ve ever laid eyes on. What I’d give to be able to lick that lady but unfortunately that won’t be happening with Marcus around.’

As Leslie got closer she smiled at the young Thai girl and Bubbles realised that Leslie was even more beautiful when she smiled.

“Good morning, Leslie,” Bubbles called to her.

“Good morning, Bubbles,” came the reply as Leslie hugged her. “How have you been?”

“I’ve been good, and you?”

“I’m okay but I guess by the fact that you’re here that you realise that I have moved on from Marcus?”

“I had thought so. Why what happened?”

“It’s a long story but he embarrassed me and not for the first time. I had spoken to him about doing so before but he did it again so I decided it was time to move on.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. We have always got on well and I know it would have been painful for you to make that decision. Would you like to talk about it with me? It may help.”

“Thanks, Bubbles but I’m not sure you would be the right person for me to talk to given your relationship with Marcus.”

“You know?”

“Oh, yes, I have known for quite a long time.”

“You didn’t leave him because of me, did you? If so I can call it off.”

“No, it wasn’t you, bubbles. I know Marcus and I knew I couldn’t trust him the day I decided to come to Phuket with him. If it hadn’t been you, Bubbles, it would have been someone else. But I accepted that because you have always been very discrete. I thank you for that.”

“You thank me for being the woman your husband cheated on you with?”

Leslie smiled at the younger woman and gave her another great big hug. She kissed her on the forehead and then released her. “I understand. You have a husband who uses you and I know you know he does so you look elsewhere for someone who can look after you and treat you well,” she smiled broadly again, “someone who can give you what your husband can’t.”

“I loved my husband when we married but it is difficult to continue to love him when he uses me and refuses to contribute to our home.”

“I understand. I’m not leaving Marcus because of you, Bubbles and I want you to never think that might be the reason.”

“Thank you for telling me that, Leslie. You’re not going to tell me the reason are you?”

“No, I’m not going to give you specific details just to say that he embarrassed me more than once and because I told him that he should not do that again and he did, I decided I should make a life elsewhere.”

“Where will you go?”

“I will be around Phuket for a few more weeks and then I may go to north Queensland or somewhere else where there are coral reefs because I have a job investigating the effects of climate on coral reefs around the world.”

“If you’re still around Phuket for a while could we meet and have coffee sometime or even go out for dinner together.”

Leslie was surprised by her suggestion. She looked into the younger girl's eyes and realised she did actually wish to get together. Bubbles smiled broadly as she waited for the more mature woman’s answer, “Yes, I will meet you, Bubbles but for now we must prepare for our trip as Marcus will be here with the boat in a couple of minutes and while we have been talking some of our guests have arrived.”

Leslie turned and led Bubbles towards the tourists and as she did so she recognised a couple of the people who had interviewed her for her new job. She nodded to them and wished them good morning then took out her trip plan to take Bubbles through it. As they talked she looked over the tourist who had arrived on the bus and recognised two of them. One was Peter and the other was Sheryl, Marcus’s latest conquest.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:48 pm

Leslie Chapter 13

Leslie checked off the passenger listing and added the two ring-ins, Peter and Sheryl to the listing. She explained that the passenger listing must always be correct and at each stop, the passengers must be checked off and showed Bubbles where to make a mark to account for each of the guests each time before leaving to move to another destination.

As Marcus prepared the boat Leslie asked the guests to take a seat and she then launched into the safety talk as Bubbles followed the talk on the sheet that Leslie had provided for her benefit.

As they cruised out of the harbour Bubbles asked, “Who is the woman sitting next to Marcus who keeps talking to him?”

“That’s the wife of the man sitting beside her. His name is Peter and her name is Sheryl.”

“Is she the reason why you have left him?”

“No. She’s not the reason. He is the reason.”

“Who, her husband, Peter?”

“No, Marcus is the reason. Now, we have three days to get you up to speed to run the show here so if we worry about what Marcus and his new lover and her cuckold husband are doing then you will not be prepared.”

“Her cuckold?”

“Yes, a cuckold, a man who lets other men have sex with his wife and likes to watch if they let him. Now, focus on our plan. This is a sheet on the presentation about the history of the reefs around Phuket. When we get back I’ll give you a book to study the background of the reef systems, how they were formed and how the reefs have helped the Islands to form. It also covers what is happening right now to the reef systems.”

“Isn’t that in your talk?”

“Yes, some is but people may ask questions so you have to know more than what is in the trip plan if you want to answer their questions.”

“He kissed her.”

“Bubbles, don’t?”

“I’m sorry. I just feel jealous, that’s all.”

“Yes, I know but you will never control him so please don’t try or you’ll only hurt yourself. Now, do you have any questions?”

“Yes, why is he doing it?”

Leslie chuckled, “You won’t leave it alone, will you?”

“He’s an arsehole!”

“Well, no arguments on that score but put your mind back onto the job. You need to learn. You have limited time.”

“Okay, but I still think he is an arsehole for doing that to you.”

Leslie smiled, “And to you, honey.” Leslie put her arm around her and squeezed Bubbles in against her body. “You know you must put what is happening up front aside, don’t you?”

“Yes, I know. Give me that paper. I’ll do the first part of the talk and you can take over from me when I get lost.”

“Good girl. That’s the spirit. We’ll talk about what is happening up front when we get back to port. You and I will go out for dinner together and get our frustrations out over a well-cooked steak.”

Bubbles smiled at her and told her, “You’re on!”

…..

The rest of the trip was straightforward. Bubbles paid strict attention to learning the ropes and took the lead in doing the presentations to the guests. As he had done before Marcus disappeared at Phi Phi Island. Leslie knew that he had booked a room for him to be with Peter and Sheryl but she didn’t tell Bubbles knowing that it would upset her even more than she had been earlier in the trip.

In landing back at Phuket Sheryl and her husband quickly disappeared as she had done before. After the last guest had departed Leslie took Bubble’s hand and led her to her car. She dropped the young woman off at her home telling her she would pick her up in an hour then rushed back to her unit to take a shower. After her shower, she called Ron to tell him she had a dinner engagement but would have dinner with him the following evening.

Ron chuckled, “You’re not giving me the old heave-ho already, are you?”

“What a terrible thing to say, Ron. That won’t happen until next week at least.” To which they both laughed loudly. “No,” she said, “I’m meeting with a young woman who is a little distressed about a matter and I need to become her councillor for the night or at least give her the opportunity to talk it through with someone.”

“A lover’s quarrel or something is it?”

“Yes, something like that. She has someone who she cares about who she saw with another woman today.”

“You were on the boat today teaching the new girl who is your ex-husband’s lover, weren’t you.”

“That’s correct.”

“So he has done to her what he did to you?”

“As I say, something like that.”

“You’re not going to tell me, are you?”

“Yes, something like that.” Once more they both burst out laughing.

“I like your style, Leslie. It’s none of my business and you have told me in the kindest way possible.”

“It isn’t that I don’t want to tell you. It is just that I need to try to help this young woman and talking about it all behind her back is not the right way to go about it. Let’s assume that when the time is right I’ll tell you all about it.”

“So tomorrow night we have a dinner date.”

“We most certainly have and tonight we would have if I didn’t have this other matter to deal with.”

“Okay, tomorrow it is. Enjoy your night.”

“Yes, thank you and you enjoy your night too.”

…..

Peter watched closely as Marcus rubbed his engorged penis across Sheryl’s clit. He looked up at his wife’s expression of absolute pleasure as her lips opened and she moaned and then ran her tongue around her lips. His eyes returned to see Marcus push his penis further up along her this time so that her wet clit soaked by their collective juices pressed into that huge tube under his shaft. Peter had trouble pulling his eyes away from that tube that was so visible to him tonight. Usually, he had only noticed that tube as it pumped Marcus’s fertile swimmers into his wife.

He imagined that it expanded and contracted as he had seen several times the previous night and the thought almost made him shoot his seed but he released his short curved penis until that feeling disappeared once more.

He loved it when a man tormented his wife the way that Marcus was as he once more looked up at his wife’s face. ‘Damn, she looks so beautiful when her orgasm is near,’ he thought. He then switched his gaze to her stomach wondering how she would look six months pregnant. Once more he took his hand away from his penis before he passed that point of no return.

“A woman as sexy as Sheryl should have children,” he mumbled to himself. A tear slowly ran down his cheek knowing that he could not seem to give her what every woman desires in life, a child. To him, it was not overly important but he once more told himself that he must talk to her again.

All thoughts disappeared from his mind as Sheryl humped her back as Marcus pulled back and then pushed forward to penetrate her. He watched as Sheryl thrust her head back and let out that tell-tale shriek that told both her husband and her lover that her orgasm was about to erupt.

As Sheryl moaned and groaned she threw her head and swung it from side to side as Marcus hammered her relentlessly.

“Oh fuck I love that,” Sheryl told her lover and her lover replied with a grunt and groan while Peter watched again as that huge tube underneath Marcus’s cock pumped and pumped and pumped its baby making fluid into Peter’s wife.

As Peter recovered he raised his hand towards his face to lick up the mess off his hand.

“No!” she said loudly. Peter looked over astonished by his wife’s statement. “Bring it here and let me lick it clean for you.”

He got up and sheepishly approached the bed taking the opportunity to check out her pussy plugged up by Marcus’s shaft but he smiled as he saw some leakage around the sides and felt as if he was becoming erect again.

“I love you,” she told him.

“I know. I love you too.”

“Did you enjoy watching us?”

“Oh, yes, I did.”

“I wish you could do this for me the way that Marcus does.”

“I know that. If I could make you happy no man would ever get near you. I hope you know that.”

“Yes, I know but sometimes I worry that you know, I think perhaps I might be hurting you.”

“No, I get pleasure from watching you. I sometimes wish that I could do the things for you that men like Marcus can but I know that’s always going to be impossible.”

“What things, tell me, what is it that Marcus can do for me that you can’t? You don’t mind, Marcus if Peter talks to me about this do you?”

“No, I’d like to hear what he has to say too.”

“Well,” Peter told them, “I can’t make you orgasm as you did just now. I know you get excited with me but all those juices, I can’t make you do that. With me you get damp but with Marcus, you just flood and his cock glistens with your juices on it. It is quite extraordinary for me to see what he does to you."

“What else.”

“I can’t make you scream.” He laughed and she joined him, “When you first cum you make a noise like a cat on heat being taken by her tom. I’ve never been able to do that for you.”

“Yea, well, I almost pass out with Marcus but I still enjoy sex with you. You know that don’t you?”

He nodded to tell her he knows. “And then there is all that cum he pumps into you. My little cock pumps three times and it’s all over. I counted eleven pumps, and I mean big pumps the first time Marcus fucked you. I bet he puts at least half a cup full of sperm into you. And then there is that other thing, you know what I’m talking about.”

She smiled up at him. “I know, yes, I do but remember that Marcus is here and he doesn’t know. Shouldn’t you tell him so he knows?”

“It’s embarrassing.”

“Yes, I know but isn’t it about time you talked about it? Marcus won’t think any less of you and if you allowed him to know maybe he might be able to help in some way.”

“Help, what do you mean, help?”

“Well, Marcus has more than forty children by other men’s wives and today he asked me if I would be interested in taking risks. He told me that hotwives like me get a very special kick out of risky sex. It’s like a game he plays with them. He calls it pregnancy roulette. I suggested to him that you might like to talk to him about that other matter we talked about six months ago. This could be our opportunity. Maybe this might be the only opportunity we ever have.”

Peter bowed his head and looked at the floor. Sheryl and Marcus waited. Eventually, Peter looked up at her. “I had thought of it too but I wanted to talk it over with you first before talking to Marcus.”

“Why? It’s our opportunity. He who hesitates is lost, you know that.”

“It was to be special for just you and me to plan it. It feels different as if you and Marcus are taking it away from me.”

Marcus pulled out of her. Peter’s mouth opened as he watched the huge volume of sperm running out of her, down across her anus onto the bed sheets. “I should leave you two to discuss it in private. I’m sorry, Peter, I didn’t intend to take anything away from you. I just wanted to help.”

Peter’s eyes were fixed on Marcus’s shaft taking in the picture of their combined juices covering it and his low-hanging testicles, “No, it’s too late. You can’t leave now we’ve started talking about it.”

Marcus smiled seeing Peter’s inability to take his eyes off his cock. He had experienced it before with small men and wondered what would happen if he made him an offer, something he had never done before.

“You can touch it,” he told him.

Peter’s eyes shifted up to meet Marcus’s, “What did you say?”

“Touch it!” It was no longer an offer. Marcus had turned it into a demand. Sheryl smiled wondering if her husband would and if not how would he handle the situation. She thought that maybe he might turn and run.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:06 am

Leslie chapter 14

“Touch it,” Marcus demanded. Sheryl grinned at the prospect expecting Peter would turn and run.

Peter looked up at Marcus. “Why?” He asked. Sheryl almost laughed at her husband’s response. She knew how much he had struggled initially with his decision to allow her to have sex with other men. She knew that he had recently come to terms with that decision but Peter was no homosexual so she knew he would struggle with the idea that another man may like him to touch his penis. She expected he would chastise Marcus and then march out of the room but……

“My God,” she murmured as Peter’s hand snaked out to hold Marcus’s cock. Not only did he touch it he actually slipped his hand up to the tip, around the head and back down again using Marcus and Sheryl’s combined juices as a lubricant. Marcus stood there with his crotch out a bit to allow her husband access to the thing that had just given her the ultimate in sexual pleasure.

“Why did you want me to touch it,” Peter asked him.

“You are about to tell your wife that you want her to carry my child, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I probably will.”

“When she has the child it will be yours, yours and Sheryl’s. I want you to be involved as much as you can be even to the extent that you feel you have some ownership of the child.” He hesitated for about five seconds and when Peter didn’t respond to what he had said he continued. “You can’t have that if you don’t feel comfortable with the instrument that delivers the seed from which that child will grow. Once more he hesitated before he continued and again Peter didn’t respond verbally but he once more moved his hand around the head of Marcus’s cock. “So you’ll have a role to play. Exactly what that role will be we don’t know yet. Sheryl and I discussed it today and she told me that you had asked her if she would like to have a baby with another man given you have tried but failed.”

Peter looked across at his wife. “You should have talked to me first.”

“Look, honey, you know and I know that no matter how many times we talk about it that first step gets delayed. If I didn’t act it may never happen so I thought about it yesterday and I realised that Marcus is the right man. I know you agree with me on that. I had to either make a move for you or forget it. I’m right aren’t I?”

“I guess that could be true so where to from here?”

“I didn’t take my pill last night. You need to delay our trip home long enough that we know I will have time to conceive. That’s all I can put forward.”

“And you, Marcus. Are you happy with this?” Peter asked.

“Yes, very happy. Your wife is exceptional, physically, mentally and sexually. All we have to do is wait for the right moment.”

Peter was taken aback. “So you’re saying no more sex until she ovulates?”

“No,” Marcus chuckled, “I'm saying exactly the opposite. My suggestion is that we have sex about three times a night until she ovulates. There will be a few other things as well. Your role will be to direct my cock to its target on the first occasion each night. That way we will know that you will definitely be involved the night that Sheryl falls pregnant.”

“I guess that makes sense but you need to understand I am not gay. I have not and never will have a gay bone in my body.”

Marcus completely ignored his comment about not being gay. It was as if Peter had not said it. “Good, there are other things as well but we might leave those for a future discussion.”

“I would prefer that you laid your cards on the table now.”

“Okay. Well, one thing you might like to think about is becoming our clean-up man.”

“Clean up, what do you mean by that?”

“Your wife is leaking profusely. She needs to be cleaned.”

“I’ll go get a washcloth.” When Peter looked back to Marcus he was shaking his head. A frown spread across Peter’s face. “You want me to…….., no, no, no, no, surely you don’t expect me to do that?”

Marcus’s expression was a serious one and fixed, “It’s not what I want that matters. It is what will bring you closer to your wife leading to a life-changing decision for you both. I think that if you want to be involved in this conception to the maximum possible we must utilise every possible situation to involve you. After all, I am nothing but the sperm donor to allow you and your wife to share what possibly will be the most important thing any couple can do, have a child.”

Sheryl smiled watching Peter once more run his hand around the head of Marcus’s cock. She didn’t miss the little instinctive jump that his cock made as Peter’s hand rubbed the precum from its gaping hole across the head of the phallus. It showed her two things. The first was that Marcus was regaining his erection from what Peter was doing. The second was that Peter didn’t pull his hand away even though he must have noticed that Marcus was becoming erect once more. She wondered where this could lead them and she felt sexually stimulated by the thought of the possibilities.

When she raised her eyes to look at Peter and Marcus she realised they had both been watching her looking at what Peter was doing with Marcus’s cock. They both smiled at her.

“What,” she asked.

“You like to see peter playing with my cock, don’t you,” Marcus asked?

“Well, it is different to have my husband so involved with my sexual activities. Yes, I do like it, very much. I love Peter and I do this as much for him as I do for myself so of course I want him involved as much as possible.”

Marcus maintained his passive face as he asked, “do you want him more involved?”

“Well, yes, if that is possible.”

Marcus reached across to place his hands behind Peter’s head and very gently pushed him down. He gradually increased the pressure on him until Peter dropped down onto his knees. “No, no, no, no, no, not that, please. I’m not gay.”

“No one is asking you to be gay, Peter. I am about to make love to your wife. To allow that to happen I am asking you to do two things that can involve you with our sex act. The first is to assist me in becoming erect again. The second is to remove my sperm from your wife’s vagina so she enjoys it a good deal more than she would if you didn’t. Which order you do those thing is up to you. Personally, I would prefer to be erect as I watch you clean your wife.”

“I have never sucked a man’s cock before. I’m not sure I like the idea.”

Sheryl quietly asked. “You played with Marcus’s cock. That wasn’t so bad was it?”

Peter looked across at her. “No, I guess not. It is a lot nicer than I thought it would be.”

“Then why not try what Marcus asks and if you hate it then we will not ask again. Is that okay?”

Marcus nodded his agreement. Peter didn’t answer. He just moved forward and placed his mouth around the head of Marcus’s cock. Marcus placed his hands on to the top of his head and said, “Just go careful, your teeth are sharp. Try to use just your lips and run your tongue around the base of his head……. Oh, yes, just like that.”

Sheryl sat up in the bed and moved over closer to them so she could watch more closely. After a short time, Marcus very gently pushed on the back of Peter’s head and then released the pressure then pushed again. Peter immediately got the idea of what he wanted and slid down his cock about an inch and then pulled back repeating the movement over and over again. All the time his tongue worked over the base of the head of Marcus’s cock.

Sheryl watched as she saw Marcus’s cock get bigger and harder as time passed. She had expected that Peter would stop after a minute or so but he continued. Even when she observed that Marcus was fully erect, he still continued his movement and if anything his movement became more pronounced. Eventually, she noticed Marcus’s testicles had lifted up from their normal resting place. She knew what that meant.

“Peter you must stop or Marcus will cum. Marcus, please don’t let that happen.”

Peter’s eyes moved to the side as he looked at his wife but he continued to move. Marcus had taken a position with his back arched and his hips pushed forward. She knew he was preparing to cum in Peter’s mouth. She also knew that if he did that Peter would never participate again because he would not handle the volume of sperm that Marcus would shoot into his mouth and possibly down his throat.

“If you cum in his mouth Marcus I will walk out that door and never come back. You started this shit. I didn’t stop you as I should but it ends here now or I’m out.”

Marcus, hearing what she said took his hands away from the back of Peter’s head. Peter moved towards a standing position but then pushed his head forcibly down onto Marcus’s cock and swallowed at the same time. At least half of Marcus’s shaft disappeared into Peter’s mouth and from Sheryl’s position near their joining, she saw Peter’s neck expand from the force of part of Marcus’s thick cock being driven down his throat. He then quickly pulled off him as Marcus’s cock throbbed shooting its sperm high into the air.

Marcus replaced Peter’s mouth with his hand around the head of his cock. It spurted once, twice, three times, four, five, six, seven…….. With each throb, a massive jet of sperm shot into the air. Peter after getting hit in the face with the first shot moved back allowing the sperm to fall harmlessly onto the polished wood board floor.

Sheryl couldn’t help it. She burst into laughter joined by Peter’s low-frequency chuckle as he wiped his face on the tails of his shirt. Marcus was too busy stroking the head of his cock to say or do anything. His orgasm finished Marcus moved across to sit on the edge of the bed his legs feeling like jelly almost unable to hold his weight.

Peter smiled at his wife leaned over and kissed her then said, “I love you, honey. I love you so much that I will do almost anything for you. I’ll even suck cock if that is what you demand of me but if I do it as you have seen, I’ll be doing it my way.”

He then turned and walked away leaving his wife sitting there beside Marcus who looked as if he needed a good night’s sleep. A short time later Peter returned with a wet warm flannel to clean his wife in preparation for round three. That was not to come for a good four hours during which Marcus had a snooze to recover.

As Peter cleaned his wife in preparation for round three, Marcus had slipped into the land of nod. Peter said little to his wife other than how much he loved her but the one thing of importance he did say was to tell her that he was not ready to eat Marcus’s sperm from her pussy.

When he told her that she responded with, “that’s okay, sweetheart. What you did tonight was more than enough for me to feel endeared to you. I don’t mind if you use a warm flannel. I love you more than life itself.”

He smiled at her and kissed her, “I didn’t say that I would never do it. I’m just not ready yet.”

She smiled as he admired how beautiful she was when she was happy. She kissed him again and said, “Why don’t you fuck me while big cock Marcus has his sleep to recover.”

“You won’t feel me inside you after his fat baby maker.”

“Maybe so but I’ll still enjoy it because you’re the only man in this world that I love .”

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:56 pm

Leslie Chapter 15

Leslie walked to the doorway to the restaurant and moved aside to allow Bubbles to enter ahead of her. Bubbles recognised her actions as similar to that of a man taking his girlfriend or wife out on a date or rather it was not like two friends on equal terms going out for a meal together. Bubbles was an expert in the world of romance and sexual affairs so it was no surprise that she noticed such things. It made her wonder a little about Leslie’s sexual preference.

A staff member ushered them to the table that Leslie had booked for them as Bubbles now followed her host while admiring her figure from behind. This led her to observe Leslie’s dress which could only be described as sexy. She smelled the perfume and it too reminded her of a woman on the make. Could it be?

She recalled the hugs that Leslie had given her during the day and how firmly she had been held. How secure it had made her feel in this woman’s arms and how affectionate she was toward her. I had cheated with her husband. She should hate me not be affectionate to me, unless….., yes, maybe there were bigger and stronger emotions at play here.

“What would you like to drink, honey? They have almost anything here that you would wish for.”

‘Did Leslie just call me honey? She is, she is coming on to me,’ Bubbles thought. “I don’t usually drink much. Why don’t you choose for me, Leslie?”

Leslie turned to the attendant, “Could you bring us a couple of margaritas, please.”

The attendant marked up the order and walked away. Bubble's curiosity inspired her to ask. “Margaritas, hmm, I’ve seen ladies drink them at the bar with their boyfriends. Do you usually drink them?”

Leslie ignored the question. “Have you not tried them?”

“No, I’ve never had the urge. I thought that the men gave their lovers them to stimulate their sexual desires but I had never needed such things.”

Leslie chuckled and smiled as if chastising her, “Do you think I’m out to stimulate your sexual desires so I can seduce you with my choice of alcohol? Is that what you think?”

Bubbles looked at her long and hard. Leslie met her stare totally expressionless. They stared at each other for around fifteen seconds which felt like an hour for Bubbles before Bubbles told her new friend, “I don’t think I could be that lucky. I’m stuck with a husband who only wants to make love to me after someone else has used me. He makes me feel like I’m trash. I thought that Marcus was special but I now find that he was just using me as well. My choice of men is not very good is it?”

“No, I have to admit that neither of us can feel overly proud of choosing Marcus as a partner.”

“The best I have felt in recent times is when you hugged me today. That’s bad isn’t it?”

Leslie smiled and got up to walk around the table to her. She put her arms out. “I don’t know. It felt pretty good to me as well so why not hug me again.”

“But we’re in a restaurant,” Bubbles said looking around at the customers but despite her concerns, she stood and took Leslie into her arms.

“It’s okay to make the customers jealous. If they don’t like it they can go and get fucked as far as I’m concerned. If I want to hold you I will and if you want to hold me all you have to do is to tell me.”

Leslie released her hold on Bubbles and as they moved apart she kissed her new friend on the forehead. Bubbles lifted her head and because Leslie didn’t move back their lips almost met. Bubbles felt as if she would have liked to be kissed and felt disappointed when Leslie didn’t. Leslie moved back to her seat.

“I thought for a moment you were going to kiss me…, on the lips, I mean,” Bubbles told her.

“Hhmm, would you have liked that?”

She looked at her friend for a few seconds wondering if she should be truthful. “Yes, I do think that I would have liked that, very much indeed.”

“Have you been with a woman before,” Leslie asked.

“No, never but there had been a time when I felt the urge but that was when I was much younger, in my teenage years.”

“Why didn’t you do it?”

“It’s not something that is accepted within my family or with my friends.” She wondered if she should ask the obvious question and decided she should. Leslie waited expecting the question. “Have you been with a woman before, sexually, I mean?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to tell me about it?”

Their drinks arrived and Leslie ordered the meal for them. She didn’t even ask Bubbles what she wanted but instead told the waiter what food to bring. The waiter looked across at Bubbles several times as if inquiring as to her agreement with Leslie doing that but Bubbles just grinned at him as if it was the most natural thing in the world to happen.

When the waiter departed Leslie told her, “I had a holiday villa where I lived in Australia. It was on the beach and a number of times I invited ladies to join me at my villa. On some occasions, sex was involved by the time the weekend was over. I had a very fast car, a Ferrari and I would drive it with the woman whoever it might be that particular weekend in such a fashion that….., well, I guess the term is, it made them very wet such that they seduced me when given the opportunity. It worked most times with the help of a few of these.” She pointed at the margaritas.

“So are you saying you wish to seduce me?”

“No, I’m not going to seduce you.” Once more she looked directly into Bubble's eyes for around fifteen seconds before continuing, "You wish to seduce me so I’m allowing you the opportunity if you don’t get scared and run away.”

“I’m not scared.”

“Good. We have three days together. Tomorrow night I am committed so if this is what you want and I think it is then we have tonight and then our final day together. That night we will come here for dinner again. But I warn you that I have a new man who I hope to build a long-term relationship with so you must not get too emotionally involved with me.”

“So it will be limited to a sexual relationship then?”

“Shit no! This is not sexual, this feeling inside me is real and I think you feel it too or this discussion would not be happening. Am I right?”

“Yes.”

“So we have an opportunity but it’s limited. If you feel the parting will be too much for you then we eat our meal and go our own way.”

“I suspect that I won’t like the parting when it comes but I don’t want to miss this opportunity to see where it leads us.”

“Good.” Leslie waved her hand to the waiter who came immediately. “The lady needs a couple more margaritas and so do I.”

“I will get you four margaritas then madam.” He promptly left.

“Who is the man who you spoke of,” Bubbles asked.

“His name is Ron and I’ll be working with him going into the future.”

“What is he like?”

“He’s intelligent, older than me, interested in similar things and he’s good to be with.”

“Good to be with, sexually you mean?”

“Yes, sexually as well as just good company. I think we could have a good life together. He’s a good man and he respects other people, men or women.”

“He’s a good man but you have no hesitation to cheat on him with me.”

“We haven’t made any long-term commitments to each other. We had an experience, a sexual experience. I enjoyed it and he did too. I am not gay. I enjoy the caresses and everything else that comes with making love to a person be they male or female. With you, I already for some unknown reason feel very attracted but my preference is and probably always will be for a man as my lover. I’m sorry if that upsets you.”

“No, I usually feel the same but I was interested in your thoughts.” She smiled at her soon-to-be lover. “The Ferrari, I should tell you that you don’t need it for me.”

“Meaning?”

“I’m so wet from just talking with you about the possibility that by tomorrow morning we will be lovers that no Ferrari is necessary.”

“So we feel the same then.” Leslie looked towards the kitchen. “Fuck it, how long does it take to prepare a meal. I’m going to end up sticking to my seat if we don’t get this on the road soon.”

Bubbles chuckled as she told Leslie, “My chair is so wet it is like I’m sitting on roller skates.”

Leslie waved her hand in the air. The waiter was there instantly. “We have something important that has come up. Is it possible that we could take our meals with us?”

“We don’t usually do takeaway, madam.”

“So we have to leave without the meals. Is that it? You realise that we don’t have to pay if that is the situation.”

“Leave it with me, madam. I’m not sure that this is something that can’t be fixed. Your drinks are here too.”

“That is fine. We would appreciate it if they could be bottled too. I’m willing to pay for your troubles and maybe if done well there is a sizable tip available to you for your troubles.”

“It will be fixed.”

“Good.” Leslie handed him a note.

He looked at it and told her, “That is five thousand Baht.”

“Yes, and there is another when our food and drink are ready, just for you, of course, not for the restaurant owner. Oh, and I won’t tell if you don’t.”

The man smiled and was back within minutes with the food packaged and the drinks in a bottle. Leslie slipped him another five thousand, paid their bill and they were on their way back to Leslie’s unit laughing as they went.

As they got closer to the unit Bubbles cuddled up to Leslie. Leslie put her arm around her soon-to-be lover and as Bubbles looked up Leslie kissed her, something she had wished to do all day.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:42 am

Leslie Chapter 16

Leslie lay in bed looking at the ceiling wondering why she had let things get so out of control last night. She couldn’t blame the alcohol because it all started before they had taken their first sip. Was it her subconscious way to show Marcus that two can play the same game? She doubted that because she had never been overly concerned when she learned that Marcus had a couple of sexual outlets other than her. In fact, she was not overly surprised knowing Marcus’s background and there were benefits. His lovers gave her a couple of nights alone and she liked to be alone sometimes.

She looked across at the window and saw the tinge of light coming through the closed curtains and knew that she had to be up in less than an hour. She felt Bubbles move and lay dead still so that her lover would not know she was awake.

Maybe it had nothing to do with Marcus at all. Maybe, she thought she should forget that this had anything to do with Marcus and if so then it had to be just her. What was it about her that could make her want to go back to her old ways of seducing women when she knew that it was men that attracted her? That was the big question in her mind. She understood why she did it back in Australia. That was because Tod was a liar and a cheat, a fucking cheating liar that couldn’t be trusted. Then something dawned on her. If she felt that way about Tod why didn’t she feel the same way about Marcus?

She thought that through and came to the conclusion that even though Marcus had not told her about the girls he didn’t lie to her and when confronted he readily admitted it all. Tod would never do that. Tod would throw it back at her, tell her she was wrong and then accuse her of creating a lie to embarrass him. Marcus would never do that. He was just a womaniser who couldn’t keep it in his pants. In fact, Marcus was really nice but he had this thing about having to seduce any woman who appealed to him. She couldn’t complain about that because she knew before she followed him to Phuket that he was like that, besides it was rather nice to have a man who was desired by most women. It was a bit of a turn-on.

She smiled and hoped that Marcus and she would remain friends, even though she knew she could never go back to him. So why did I seduce Bubbles? Then she remembered she didn’t. All she did was allow Bubbles to seduce her. She thought of Bubbles and her heart seemed to skip a beat. “Oh, my God, that’s it. Oh fuck, I didn’t even realise,” she mumbled.

“What didn’t you realise,” a voice she recognised as Bubbles asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing.”

“Hey, that didn’t sound like nothing to me. Oh, my God, that’s it. Oh fuck, I didn’t even realise, does not sound like something that can be passed off as nothing!”

“I was going over my……, I don’t know what you would call it….., my desires and incentive I suppose to do what we did last night thinking was I getting square with Marcus or was there some other reason.”

“I see and what did you decide?”

“I did it because I could and I did it because you wanted me to and I did it because I have this feeling about you.”

“You have a feeling about me, what feeling?”

“It’s hard to describe. I guess it just leads me to want to hold you than kiss you and then fuck you. I was inclined to believe that it had to be because of somebody else but it’s not. It’s just me.”

“Good because it’s just me too. I’ve never stayed out all night on my husband. I think he might get angry with me.”

“It’s a bit late now to get worried, honey.”

“I have to go home for my clothes to go on the boat.”

“Do you want to look at my stuff to see if anything fits?”

“Okay, that makes sense. We’re around the same size so it should work out. That way I can ring him and tell him I drank too much and got sick.”

“No tell him that it was me drinking after Marcus and I broke up so you didn’t want to leave me alone.”

“Shit, that will work. Thanks.”

“It all comes with the service.”

“And a beautiful service it is too.”

“Come here and kiss me and then we’ll have a shower together. I’ll wash you if you wash me.”

“You’re on.”

Peter slept soundly until two o’clock when he felt the bed move. He opened one eye and realised that Marcus who was on the other side of Sheryl had woken. He lay dead still not wanting Marcus or Sheryl to know he was awake and waited.

Marcus moved forward and kissed Sheryl who said, “What the fuck?” then, “Oh, it’s you, Marcus.”

Marcus replied with, “Roll over.”

Peter assumed that Marcus had directed her hand to his crotch as Sheryl said, “You’re hard again.” He then felt more than saw her roll over and pushed her buttocks back against Marcus. There was a bit of fiddling around followed by a gentle rocking of the bed as his wife let out an audible moan.

By this time Peter had both eyes open facing his wife. He very quietly and gently moved his face toward her and kissed her. She in turn moved her arm around him and pulled him in closer to her body then whispered, “I love you.”

Marcus stroked away behind Sheryl for several minutes before he called out, “I’m going to cum,” then launched into a series of cries of ooohs and aaahhhs as he came inside Peter’s wife then lay quietly still inside Sheryl’s pussy preventing any of the sperm from leaking out.

Peter and Sheryl kissed and cuddled quietly until they heard Marcus start to snore.

“Did you enjoy that,” Peter asked?

“Yes, but it wasn’t as good as before.”

“By before you mean with me?”

“I always enjoy it with you but that is because of the close contact not because of the sex. I meant when Marcus did it before.”

“Did you cum this time?”

“No. It was not making love. It was Marcus getting his rocks off. I was just the means for him to do that but I still liked it.”

“How do you feel about letting him get you pregnant?”

“You know I’ve always wanted children.”

“Yes, but I mean did it make sex feel better?”

“It probably will when the time comes.”

“So earlier on tonight when you knew you had stopped the pill it was no different for you?”

In the dim light, he saw her smile. “If I say it was better won’t it upset you?”

“No, if you’re honest about it I’ll be okay.”

“Yes, the thought of what we would be doing made me cum harder than usual, yes.”

“Would it upset you if I said I liked him fucking you the way he did just now? Just using you for his own satisfaction without regard for your feelings.”

“I guess not but why would you like that?”

“It was like it was animalistic, no concern for you at all just raw male sex as if you were his personal sex tool.”

“That’s sick.”

“Yes, I know but feel this.” He took her hand and directed it down to his rock-hard penis.

“I don’t think I have ever felt you so hard. What are you going to do with it?”

“I was going to ask you what you will do with it.”

“Okay, move over, get out of bed to go into the toilet and I’ll follow you.”

Peter did as his wife asked. She then very gently pulled away from her lover, placed her hand over her pussy to stop the flow of Marcus’s sperm then followed her husband. Peter was sitting on the toilet with his little shaft pointing upwards. She moved across to straddle him then pulled her hand away to allow Marcus’s sperm to gently slip out of her onto Peter’s rock-hard cock. She then placed her hand on it and lowered her body down onto him.

She clenched her pelvic muscles and rocked forward then back as the fluids from her last mating flowed down across him

“My God, you’re so slippery,” he told her.

“You like it like that, don’t you.”

“No, I don’t like it. I fucking love it. I can’t believe how much sperm he has shot up inside you.”

“Just think that shortly one of those million or so sperm is going to catch up to my egg and he will give us a baby girl, the child we always talked about.”

“With all that sperm, he might give you twins like your sister had.”

“Or maybe we can do better and have triplets like mum’s sister had.”

“Oh, God, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, I’m cumming. I love you, Sheryl.”

“Yes, and I love you too husband of mine.”

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:22 pm

Leslie Chapter 17

Leslie sat quietly as Bubbles called her husband.

“Where the fuck were you last night,” came the male voice on the loud speaker of her mobile.

“Leslie, who has been teaching me the ropes was sick so I stayed with her for the night. She couldn’t be left alone.”

“That’s a likely story. More likely you have been fucking Marcus again now that you work with him.”

“Is that what you think I have been doing?”

“He better be paying you right or I’ll put a stop to your little games quick smart.”

Leslie stood and walked across to her. “Give me the phone.”

Bubbles shook her head and moved the mobile away from Leslie’s reach. “No, it's okay, Leslie.”

“Who the fuck is that,” the voice at the other end of the phone said.

Leslie bent towards the mobile. “It’s me, Leslie. She stayed with me for the night as she told you.”

“So she is licking pussy now, is she?”

“What if she is? Obviously, you do nothing for her except yell at her and take her hard-earned money off her.”

“What’s it to you?”

“Yes, that’d be fucking right. One minute you’re chastising her while accusing her of licking my fanny the next you’re saying, what is it to you. If she is my pussy licker as you’re suggesting then I have every right to put your useless dick in its place. Hang the phone up, Bubbles. Don’t waste your time on such a useless prick.”

“Hey, bubby I just wanted to know where you were. I was worried.”

Leslie smiled and returned to her seat and once more sat quietly.

“I told you. Leslie was not well and I stayed with her for the night to make sure she was okay.”

“Okay, well, can you ring me next time?”

“Sure. I’ll do that. The reason I didn’t was it was late by the time I got Leslie back to her unit.”

“Okay. I’m sorry I got angry with you.”

“Okay. We have to go to work so I’ll see you tonight.”

“Alright, enjoy your day.”

Bubbles pushed the end button and looked at her friend then burst out laughing. “I can’t believe how nice he was after you told him off.”

“You back down to him so, of course, he is going to bully you. You encourage it. Stand your ground kid. Men can only bully you if you let them.”

“I’m frightened he might hit me.”

“Has he hit you before?”

“No, but he says that he will if I don’t give in to him.”

“Then why are you wasting your life with him? That’s not love. This world has plenty of good men in it and you’re beautiful. You could have any man you choose so why waste your time with someone who cares so little about you that he would threaten to hit you? That is why you didn’t call him last night, isn’t it? You knew he would bully you into going home.”

“He’s my husband.”

“Husbands, real husbands treat their wives with affection. They don’t bully them into submission.”

“He’s good sometimes and he lets me have good times with other men.”

“Okay, if that is what you want then so be it.”

“With this job, if Marcus pays me right I won’t have to have other men now.”

“Are you saying you have other men like Marcus to make money?”

“Yes, why else would I do it?”

“I see, so Marcus pays you for sex.”

“Sometimes we have sex but most times he just gives me and my friend money to be with him. We laugh and talk and play around so he gives us a few dollars so that we will stay with him. He knows if he gives us nothing then someone else with give us money so he will be alone.”

“And your friend does he give her money too.”

“Yes, he gives her more money because she does more for him than I do.”

“Your husband knows about this?”

“Yes, he knows. He likes me when I have sex with Marcus because Marcus has lots of sperm and he likes to have sex with me afterwards.”

“But you said that Marcus doesn’t always have sex with you. What happens then?”

Bubbles laughed, “That’s why I buy lube to fool my husband.”

“You’re a naughty girl, Bubbles. I think I’m going to have to spank you tomorrow night.”

Bubbles laughed, “I can’t wait. It’s getting late. We should go to work.”

“Yes, we should but……, I’m thinking that maybe you might join me for dinner with
Ron.”

“But he’s your special man.”

“Yes, he is but I’d like him to meet you.”

“Okay if that is what you want.”

“Yes, that is what I want. Come on. Let’s get down to the boat.”

….

Once more Sheryl and Peter were in the group of tourists waiting at the jetty for Marcus to bring the boat around. Once again Bubbles voiced her frustrations at seeing them there. Leslie just smiled and said nothing.

When the boat arrived it was Peter who was first on board and Marcus gave him a rope to tie the boat up to the jetty as Bubbles went through the listing of the passengers making sure everybody was accounted for. As people found their seats Marcus stopped one passenger from sitting up front stating that the two front seats were reserved for his offsider Peter and his wife.

With everybody on board, Bubbles ran through the safety talk as Leslie sat quietly listening. Bubbles then gave the address on the plan for the day speaking of how the reefs were formed. As Marcus idled the boat away from the jetty after Peter had taken in the ropes, Leslie commended Bubbles on how well she had done with the presentations.

“How long are they going to be with us,” Bubbles asked looking up the boat towards Peter and Sheryl.

“I think they might have thought of becoming my replacements,” Leslie told her.

“I hope not.”

“You really like him, don’t you?”

“You mean Marcus,” Bubbles asked to which Leslies nodded with a smile. “I didn’t mean to upset you,” she told her friend. “It’s just that he always showed me his attention and now it is as if I’m not here.”

“Well, that is what you get for being friendly with his ex. He doesn’t know how to handle me breaking away from him. He doesn’t understand that I’m not angry with him. I’m disappointed but not angry with him and I don’t want us to be enemies. I would rather we remained friends. After I’m gone he will spend time talking to you again. I’d like it if you told him that for me.”

“Why don’t you do it?”

“As you can see it is difficult to get access to him with that couple taking up all his time.”

“He is handing the wheel over to the husband. Why don’t you move up there and sit beside his newly acquired lover before he sits down? He’ll have to talk to you then.”

“What a great idea, Bubbles. You’re not just a pretty face.”

Leslie got up and moved up to sit down beside Sheryl. Sheryl moved as far away from her as possible without falling off the end of the seat. Leslie smiled at her and told her, “Don’t be concerned, honey. I don’t bite and I’m not here to give you a smack in the chops. I’m just here for a quiet discussion with my husband.”

“I’m sorry,” Sheryl told her. “I didn’t plan on causing problems.”

“Oh, don’t be sorry, honey. You did me a favour. You finally got me to do what I should have done years ago. You enjoy yourself. He’s a good fuck so make the best of it.”

Marcus finally got Peter onto the right course and turned around to find Leslie sitting in his seat. Leslie saw his look of surprise. She smiled as he asked, “What are you doing here? I thought you didn’t want anything to do with me any more.”

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:59 am

Leslie Chapter 18

With Peter set up at the wheel of the boat Marcus turned to find Leslie sitting in his seat. “What are you doing here? I thought you didn’t want anything to do with me anymore,” he told her.

“I’m not sure why you would come to that conclusion. I haven’t been nasty to you. Nor have I said that I don’t want to remain friends with you. All I have done is move on. We both knew that I would do that one day and Sheryl here has given me the encouragement to do that.”

“So you blame Sheryl for leaving me?”

“No I haven’t allocated blame at all but if I were to do so then I would not be blaming Sheryl or your new skipper.”

“You’re angry because I have been seeing Bubbles, is that it?”

“You are wrong on two counts there. First off I am not angry and I certainly haven’t left because of Bubbles. In fact, I like Bubbles. I can see why you spent so much time with her. If I were to leave because of her then I would have been gone years ago.”

He sat down by squeezing in between Leslie and Sheryl. “So why did you leave.”

“I left because it was time to leave. I have a different job, one that is meaningful and you did me a favour by embarrassing me in front of some people I know and those people knew that you were my partner. I’m not saying that it was the embarrassment that made me leave rather it was the thing that encouraged me to do what I wanted to and that is to move on.”

“I see so you were embarrassed and jealous because I paid Sheryl too much attention?”

“I have to admit that I was not jealous. I knew you needed more than I could give and I was happy that you got what was necessary to allow us to have a lasting relationship. Understanding that it kept us together it was not possible for me to feel jealous of you with other women but unfortunately you had to flaunt it with Sheryl here and that hurt.”

“I’m sorry if I hurt you.”

“Thanks for that. Now the reason why I’m here is to tell you that I don’t want us to fight. I want us to remain friends, if possible.”

“Okay. I have no reason to fight with you unless you become unreasonable about assets.”

“I have no intention to make any claim for assets against you. I would hope that you feel the same.”

“Okay. We agree on that then.”

“What we will have to do though is sign a settlement to that end but there is no hurry to do that. When you feel comfortable we should do so.”

“Alright.”

“I’ll leave you with your latest seductress then. She held her hand out to Sheryl, “I’m Leslie, Marcus’s ex-partner. “

Sheryl took her hand and told her, “It’s nice to meet you. I’m Sheryl.”

“Yes, same here and I thank you.”

“Why are you thanking me?”

“You showed me that I should make a decision and I needed to do that so I appreciate it.” Leslie got up and walked back to her seat beside Bubbles before Sheryl could answer.

Sheryl looked at Marcus and asked, “What just happened there?”

“I’m not sure,” Marcus told her, “But then they do shake hands before they start a fight in the boxing ring. Perhaps it is something like that.”

“Yes, well, maybe it was something like that but then maybe it was worse than that. In western movies, they often have a verbal exchange before they shoot each other.”

Marcus chuckled, “Yes, well that’s true but I don’t think she has a gun. At least I hope she doesn’t.” They both laughed as Marcus looked down towards the stern of the boat to see Bubbles frowning. He knew he had lost one of his part-time lovers. But then he smiled as he knew he had replaced his deckhand, Leslie with someone who would do just as good a job as Leslie had done.

When the boat got back to port Sheryl and Peter did not disappear as they had done previously. It bought a smile to Leslie’s face knowing that as she had suspected they had disappeared before so as not to end in conflict with her.

After seeing the tourists off Leslie offered to drive Bubbles home, something she immediately accepted.

As Leslie stopped outside Bubble's home Bubbles turned to her and asked, “Would you like to come in to meet my husband?”

“I’m not sure that is a good idea, Bubbles after our discussion this morning.”

“It will be okay. Annop doesn’t hold grudges.”

“Annop, that’s your husband’s name?”

“Yes.”

“Annop, that has something to do with the sea, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, that’s correct. How did you know that?”

“One of the ladies on the boat one day told me I was an annop woman. She explained it meant I was a woman of the sea. Yes, I will come in to meet your husband.”

They parked the car and Leslie followed her friend into their home. The house was small but relatively comfortable looking with relatively modern furniture. Leslie was surprised as many of the Thai homes she had been to over the years showed that the people struggled to survive. She looked up to see a relatively short stocky Thai man looking at her. She smiled and the man smiled back then offered his hand while saying, “My name is Annop, Bubble's husband.”

Leslie shook Annop’s hand and told him, “I’m Leslie. It’s good to meet you.” Bubbles said nothing which surprised Leslie.

“I’m sorry that I may have sounded angry that my wife stayed with you last night. I was worried about her when she didn’t come home.”

“Yes, I’m probably to blame for that. I kept her attention so it should be me who apologises. If it happens again I will make sure that I remind her to call you.”

“Come in and sit down. We will have a drink. What would you prefer coffee or tea? Perhaps you would prefer something stronger?”

“I’d be happy with tea, thank you. I have invited Bubbles to join me with my partner for dinner tonight.”

Annop looked across at his wife. “Perhaps I could make an appointment to see you sometime?”

Leslie laughed then asked, “Would you like to join us Annop?”

“Do you think that Marcus would mind?”

“I am no longer with Marcus. I have a new friend called Ron.”

Bubbles put her hand on Leslie’s arm, “I should go have a wash-up. I’ll leave you and Annop to talk.”

“Sure. That’s good. I’d like to get to know your husband a little better.”

Bubbles left. Once she was out of earshot he asked, “You didn’t split up with Marcus because of Bubbles, did you?”

“No, I knew about Bubbles a long time ago and I was never likely to leave Marcus over her. I guess it came as a surprise to me that you knew they were doing their thing and you didn’t put a stop to it.”

Annop had started making the tea for them. “I suspect that you and I are a lot alike in many ways.” He looked down towards the bathroom to make sure Bubbles wasn’t listening. “I don’t mind admitting that she is a little too much for me at times so men like Marcus actually keep us happy and I don’t mind too much if it is occasional and well-controlled but I always insist that she comes home to me after if you understand.”

“You thought she was with another man and didn’t come home to you. Is that why you got angry with her?”

“Yes. As far as I know, she has never lied to me. When she told me she was with you I thought she had lied to me. Once you came on the phone I knew that I was wrong.”

“Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?”

“No, go ahead.”

“I was married to a man who cheated on me before Marcus came along. It may not have been such an issue if he hadn’t lied to me and tried to blame me. I guess you might think me a little weird but I actually got turned on by the fact he had been with other women and I may have still been with him if he didn’t try to put the blame back onto me. Do you sometimes feel the same way?”

“I encourage Bubbles to have sex with other men but we have limits on how she goes about it. It’s like a set of rules and she has always followed the rules for me and I love her for it.”

“Do you ever watch her?”

Annop looked across at her as he poured the tea, “I’d give almost anything to watch her but she believes the men would not allow that.”

“They might if the partner of the man was there and encouraged it.”

He looked at her for a while before he asked, “What do you have in mind?”

“My new partner, Ron, I have been watching him and he has a wandering eye. It is obvious to me that he likes beautiful women and your wife is one of the most beautiful around. Perhaps if you are agreeable I might encourage him to flirt a little with Bubbles.”

“You would do that for me?”

“I gather that is a yes?”

“Can I hug you, Leslie?”

“Yes, you can but understand up front that I will not be part of the deal.”

“If Ron was to make love to my wife in front of me I’m not sure that I could control myself.”

“Well, what do you do now when you know she is out with another man?”

“I masturbate most times.”

“Then you know what to do then.”

“You wouldn’t mind if I got too excited and wanked myself?

“I think that would be tremendous. I would have two sex shows to watch.”

“And what would you do?”

“I would probably like to kiss your wife if Ron were to make love to her.”

“You and me, Leslie, we’re going to get on like a house on fire.”

“Yes, I thought we might but there is something important you need to understand before we go out for dinner with Ron. He doesn’t know what we are planning nor does your wife.”

“I think you are wrong about part of that. My wife is standing behind you so she definitely knows. I guess Ron is the only one and if as you suggest he has eyes for beauty then I think finally Bubbles may let me watch her tonight for the very first time.”

goyse2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by goyse2000 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:13 am

Leslie Chapter 19

“So we’re all ready,” Ron said. They had been having a pre-dinner drink at Ron’s unit before going to the restaurant for dinner.

“Well, not quite, Ron,” Leslie told him. “Annop, would you like to take Bubbles down to my car? Here is the key. I won’t be long. There is something I wish to talk to Ron about before we go out.”

Annop smiled and took the key, “Come on honey,” he said to Bubbles. “Let Leslie talk to Ron in private.”

Once the couple had left the room Leslie took Ron into her arms. They kissed then Ron asked, “What did you want to talk about?”

“You know that Bubbles likes to flirt with men, don’t you?”

“Yes, I noticed. I hope you’re not pissed off?”

“No not at all. In fact, the reverse is true. It turns me on to know that the man I’m with would like to pay attention to such a beautiful woman as Bubbles, especially so as she is my friend.”

“So you didn’t mind me flirting with her.”

“No, I don’t and her husband likes it too. He encourages her.”

“I see. So perhaps I should flirt with her tonight.” Ron was very cautious watching Leslie's reaction in case she got angry.

“Yes, but there is no use flirting with her if it leads nowhere, is it?”

Ron looked shocked. “What are you suggesting?”

“What do you think I’m suggesting?”

“Do you want me to....," He hesitated to wonder what was happening, "Are you suggesting you would like me to seduce her?”

“Yes, that is part of it but more than that I want you to spend the whole night as if she is your date and I’m just a hanger-on.”

“So you’re going to seduce Annop as if it was a wife swap situation.”

“No, no, that’s not it at all. Annop wants to watch you make love to his wife. If we treat this as a wife swap then he will be with me and there are two issues with that. The first is I don’t want to have sex with Annop. The second is that if he is busy with me he will not be able to watch you with his wife so your efforts will all be wasted.”

Ron acted nervously thinking of what to do and say. “I will need to buy condoms, then, he told her.”

“No, you won’t. Annop won’t get his sloppy seconds if you wear a condom and as far as I know that part is very important to him.”

“And what does this do for you and me?”

“It makes me understand how damn lucky I am to be your new partner.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. If you can pull this off for me and keep my good friend Bubbles and her husband happy then it probably cements our relationship from my point of view.”

Ron shook his head in disbelief. “So you think that me fucking another woman cements our relationship.”

“No, you’ve got that very wrong.” She shook her head to indicate her rejection of what he had said. “You fucking my friend Bubbles while her husband watches is what cements our relationship. No one said anything about other women. If it was another woman I might not be anywhere near as receptive.”

Ron looked at her as he led her towards the door. A thought struck him. He stopped, held her back and squinted his eyes at her. “You and Bubbles, you’re lovers, aren’t you?"

“Well, possibly, time will tell. Now come on and stop analysing me. I’m offering you the opportunity of a lifetime to have sex with one of the most beautiful women in Phuket, my friend Bubbles, with no questions asked and no repercussions. You will never get a better deal than that. What you also need to know is that if you question it too much or try analysing it the offer may dissolve.”

He smiled down at her. “Leslie, I think I’m falling in love with you.”

She chuckled, “That’s good because it wouldn’t take much for me to feel the same. If I didn’t care about you as much as I do this offer would never have got past first base.”

….

Marcus sat on the side of the bed. Sheryl lay beside him looking up at him while Peter sat to the side of the bed on the chair where he usually sat when Marcus entertained his wife. No one said anything for quite a while as Marcus stared into space. Eventually, it all got too much for Sheryl.

“Are you okay, honey?” she asked.

Peter nodded in the affirmative but said nothing because he was soaking up the quiet pleasant atmosphere.

“I wasn’t talking to you, stupid,” his wife snapped back at him when she saw his nodding. “I was talking to Marcus.”

“Yea, well, I was thinking of what Leslie was out to achieve today. She didn’t say much just enough to make me feel more secure about her leaving than I should. She is up to something for sure. Secure doesn’t hack it with me. She is out to screw me for sure.”

“I'm out to screw you, honey," she said then smiled before she told him, "I thought that was lovely of her to come to talk to you and allay all your fears. Not many women would do that for their ex-husbands. Usually, they all want to make their ex-lovers suffer. I wouldn’t be able to do it.”

“That’s what I mean. Nobody does that these days. It may have been okay in the old days when nobody had a nickel to rub together. But then I guess nobody broke up then, did they?”

Peter smiled and threw his two bob’s worth in. “I think you have nothing to worry about. She seemed like just a good-natured person to me.”

Sheryl looked across to her husband, “Yes, I can imagine what you were thinking and why you thought she was okay.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“You would have been picturing in your screwed-up brain what she would have looked like after Marcus finished making love to her.”

“I was not but now that you mention it….., maybe that would be interesting.” He smiled to torment his wife. She didn’t bite so he asked, “Anyhow Marcus are you going to perform tonight or should Sheryl and I go off to the local.”

“No, I’m okay. I just needed to think it through for a moment.”

Peter chuckled and told him, “I like your idea of a moment. We came in here over half an hour ago.”

“Well then, we had better get this show on the road.” He moved over and kissed Peter’s wife. The kiss went on for some time and it was obvious that Sheryl loved it. Peter took out his weapon and slowly stroked it while watching Marcus and his wife. He knew what came next and Marcus didn’t disappoint as Peter watched him slid his hand into her panties. Sheryl humped her back a sure sign that Marcus had slid one of his long fingers inside his wife.

They kissed on for some time before Marcus rolled her over onto her back then she lifted her but as he slipped her panties off her then threw them across to her husband who smelled them and then increased the speed of his stroke.

Marcus took up his position between her legs then slapped her mons with his sizable but half-erect cock. He then slipped the head across her slit, lifting her juices up over her clit. By then thrusting forward with his shaft across her clit he knew she would not be able to resist lifting her hips up towards him. In that position, he just had to slide back and thrust forward to bury his head inside her.

Sheryl closed her eyes and let out a moan. The feeling of intense heat on the head of Marcus's cock head had him instantly to full mast. He pulled back and slipped a couple of inches into her and she emitted a much louder moan this time.

Peter slowed his stroke not wanting to orgasm too soon before the two lovers reached theirs. For now, it became slow and easy for Peter. After a good many years of watching his wife, he had become experienced at reaching a cliff and then backing off to maintain that feeling that he loved just before shooting his sperm into his hand.

Marcus was long stroking Peter’s wife. Peter enjoyed this part. Not many men who had been with his wife had perfected long stroking like Marcus. Peter wished he was capable of such things and he had tried a number of times but one of two things had happened when he had tried it, either his orgasm overtook him or in pulling back his cock had slipped out. Each time that had happened Sheryl had ended it and told him to go to the bathroom and wank his dick.

He accepted Sheryl’s right to put an end to sex with him as she often did, knowing that he had no hope of satisfying her the same way a man such as Marcus could. He accepted that as part of a cuckold’s life. The humiliation of it all just intensified his need for relief and that was best at times like now, watching a bigger and better man making love to his wife.

He smiled remembering the early days when he insisted that Sheryl may only have sex with other men and should never refer to it as making love. Her response had terrified him. He remembered her yelling at him and saying, “Forget that shit or I won’t be doing it at all.” He immediately conceded knowing how pig-headed she was and he believed if she made that decision it would all be over for her and for him.

With that thought, his orgasm almost came. He clamped down hard on his short slender shaft, squeezing it as hard as his hand would allow and although his cock gave two little throbs he managed to stop what to him would have been a disaster at this stage, his orgasm. He sat dead still holding the pressure on his shaft until those wonderful feelings retracted, Now gone he was able to stroke more actively so he made use of that time to bring his sexual organs back to life.

His wife’s call drew his attention back to the bed where his wife was humped up in a semi-circle as Marcus continued to long stoke her and plough her deeply as he thrust into that very willing vagina. He loved to see her juices pouring down across her anus and wished that she would one day give up that little orifice to him, something he dreamed of but had never quite had the courage to put to her. “Maybe, once she is pregnant she might prefer me to do her there,” he mumbled. No one could possibly hear him so he knew he was talking to himself.

Marcus was quickening his pace and Peter knew what that meant. Having almost gone over the top earlier he too increased the speed of his stroke to catch up to Marcus.

“Oh, God, I’m going to cum.” Sheryl told her lover.

“Me too, Marcus,” told her.

“Leslie will be missing this,” Sheryl told her lover.

“Yea, but that Ron who is fucking her is packing. I saw him in bathers and he looked thick but not overly long.”

“He wouldn’t have been hard in bathers so he is probably thick and long too.”

“Do you think so?”

“Yes, I know so. She wouldn’t have left your big one unless he had a monster. Just think of that thick monster giving her a going over.”

“Oh, fuck, you bitch. You’re teasing me and I’m going to cum.”

“That’s it, honey. Fill my little fertile pussy with your fertile seed,” she told him as he pumped everything he had into her.

Peter saw the white virile sperm being forced out from around Marcus’s cock and the idea of it was too much for him and he shot his three squirts into his hand as Marcus pulled back and huge goblets of sperm poured out of his wife’s pussy.

He was about to wander off to the bathroom when his wife looked over to him and said, “Come here honey bun and I’ll get rid of that for you.”

Peter made his way slowly over to the bed knowing that it was likely his wife wanted something from him to make such an offer. Marcus swung his legs off the bed and headed to the bathroom while Peter offered his sperm-covered hand to his wife.

She smiled up at him and said, “You really liked that didn’t you?”

“How did you know?”

“This is the most sperm you have ever cum. Was there something special tonight?”

“Not really. I almost cum but fought it back.”

“Okay, now I want you to clean me.”

“You mean lick you clean like I’ve done before.”

“Yes, just like that.”

“You know that I don’t like doing that after I’ve cum.”

“Yes, but I know you’ll do it for me.”

“I will if you do something for me.”

“What is it?”

“I’d like to do you anally using Marcus’s cum as lube.”

“You know that I’m not into anal.”

“Yes, but I’m not into licking another man’s sperm out of your wrecked pussy but I do so when you insist.”

“My pussy is not wrecked.”

Peter didn’t answer. He just opened a side table drawer and pulled out a small mirror. He held it down below her so she could see what Marcus had done to her. “I guess you’re right,” she told him.

“Yep well, do I get to fuck your arse?”

“Okay. You certainly couldn’t do anything worth mentioning to my pussy now, could you?”

He smiled, “I could lick you clean but you will owe me.”

“Well, I’m okay with being in debt to the man I love so maybe you need to clean me first.”

“I won’t have his sperm to use as lube then.”

“Yes, you will if you just clean me outside first and leave enough in my pussy for what you want.”

Peter didn’t hesitate. He was down lapping around her entrance immediately as she humped her back so she could watch him. Marcus returned from the bathroom, took one look and left them to it. He needed time alone to think. Somehow without Leslie by his side his life seemed empty.

Peter and Sheryl were filling the void or so he thought initially but why did he feel this way?

‘Was it possible that I have fallen in love with Leslie but had never realised until it was too late?’ he thought. It reminded him of Irene and a tear came to his eye. ‘This is how I felt when I was forced to leave her. Maybe I should call her to see how she is. I wonder if she still has the same mobile number.' He walked into the kitchen to look at his mobile, then stopped, "yes, I will call her,” he said aloud knowing that no one would hear him. He immediately felt better so he smiled thinking of Irene's husband so he repeated, "I will call Irene," then added, "Fuck, Oscar!"

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:31 pm

I am still reading and enjoying.
I guess you were part of the mass purge of contributor accounts.

goyse2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by goyse2000 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:57 am

veub wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:31 pm

I did have a period when I couldn't access OHW's but I sent a notice to one of the moderators and a couple of days later got back in okay. For a while, I was sitting at my screen thinking It does seem that some of my messages have disappeared. I'll have a look through my posted stories to see if any of those have been affected.

This might be my opportunity. If my stories have been removed I might get the pleasure of reposting them.

I'm glad you're still liking my story. I see quite a few are reading but few comments.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:41 am

goyse2000 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:57 am
veub wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:31 pm

I did have a period when I couldn't access OHW's but I sent a notice to one of the moderators and a couple of days later got back in okay. For a while, I was sitting at my screen thinking It does seem that some of my messages have disappeared. I'll have a look through my posted stories to see if any of those have been affected.

This might be my opportunity. If my stories have been removed I might get the pleasure of reposting them.

I'm glad you're still liking my story. I see quite a few are reading but few comments.

I think the reason for few comments is that Leslie is a nice person and more than just a fuck machine. Most of your other women are (to me,) basically horrible people with no other features than wanting to get fucked. People on here get off on the degradation/humiliation of the husband more than they do the sex and love a woman who has no life or ability other than spreading her legs.