I didn't know i could do that...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
JustAnotherName
Virgin

I didn't know i could do that...

Unread post by JustAnotherName » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:14 pm

First post here, and i thought i'd post my first expereince i shared on reddit, that had someone recommned i check this place out.

This was ages ago so forgive some haziness. We were two years into our marriage, and i had been dating Dave (not real name) for 4 years prior to our marriage. We were young and adventurous and while our relationship currently is mostly cuckolding, at this time we were exploring and more in the swinging LS. Since we decided to try swinging, it was a good 6 months before we found a couple, Jenn and Mike (again not real names) that we really vibed with... As we hung out more, it became clear that there was a mutual interest in each other in the "more than just friends" kind of way and without saying let's swing, we had a date at our apartment in which the intentions were clear. We lived in a little one-bedroom apartment laid out as one large living area with a kitchen and the bedroom attached to it through a small hallway.

We started the night with drinks, and we all moved to the couch to watch a "movie" where we started to play with one another. As the petting got heavier, we eventually decided to move to things to the bedroom.

Now before moving on, i guess it's important to say that this isn't meant to be a cuck humiliation story. Hubby is a fantastic lover and i have gotten off with him MANY times. He's not small in size, but he is pretty average around 6" long and maybe slightly slimmer in girth. Sex with hubby had always been fantastic and still is to this day. And while i did cum with him, i could really only cum one way, me on top. If i had to knock him on anything it would be that he can't last very long (which kind of explains why our swinging turned into cuckolding, but we'll get into that).

We head back to the bedroom and hubby and mike both lay down. I get on top of mike and Jenn got on top of hubby. We both make our way down and pull their pants down. Like i said, hubby is average so Jenn says something flattering and begins to suck his dick. I start running my fingers around Mike's waistband and pull his boxers down. Mike wasn't huge, but he was probably around 7.5 inches long and very thick. I mean i have tiny hands but i couldn't wrap my fingers around his cock. He had a nice subtle upward curve to it, i looked over to Jenn and said something like "I win" to lighten the mood.

We both do our thing and about 10 minutes in, i can tell hubby is ready to cum. I tell Jenn not to stop, he's about to go... and sure enough he moans with his eyes shut and i know he's cumming. Meanwhile, Mike is still going, flipping me in new positions, and mixing it with slow rhythmic thrusts and roleplaying as a jackhammer.

Jenn and hubby are making cordial conversation before he leads her to the master-bath and they begin to shower with one another to clean up. All the while Mike and I are still busy. We switch positions again and now mike and i are in missionary (i know, boring), but he puts his one arm under my lower back while supporting himself with his other. I don't know if it's arch in my back from his arm, the thickness of his cock, or maybe the slight curve of it, but whatever he was doing it was working for me. He goes to switch positions but i almost yell at him to "stay right fucking there."

Remember, up to this point i had only cum while i was on top, so I had no idea what was happening but i wanted it to continue. By this time, jenn and hubby had made their way out and sat at the recliner we had in the room. I started to feel that familiar pressure start to build up slowly around my thighs. With each thrust, the pressure built just a little more, and soon it wasn't just building up in my thighs but was filling my whole body. Mike would slow it down, once he felt i was getting close as if to slowly vent the valve, but would soon thrust again to build it back up. If orgasms worked like a scale from 1-10 he would build me to a 5, then pull it back to a 3, then build me up to a 6, pull it back to a 4... etc. until i just couldn't take the tease anymore. All i could scream was "Oh my god!" repeatedly and then he hit that 10 and with a tidal wave, that pressure released. I had never had an orgasm like that, and Mike told me he felt every spasm around his dick.

As the aftershock orgasms subsided, I remember just laying there thinking and saying "what just happened... i didn't know i could cum like that?" My body had felt like i just ran a marathon... and i could feel the warmth running all over me.

No, i didn't squirt (that always comes up when i talk about this), but i vividly remember him pulling out and seeing how creamy his cock was, and then realizing the moisture that i could feel around my ass, and having a mini panic attack thinking he came inside. In a half hearted anger i told him "I thought we said no cumming inside?"

To which he responded, "that's all you."

As i finally got my senses back, i remember thinking he would be like hubby and I asked him how he wants to cum. And he replied with a smirk "i'm not ready to cum." Sensing i couldn't handle too much more, Jenn stepped it and it became a MFF (threesome). I remember asking hubby to join as well, but he couldn't get it up again. Eventually Mike came and we spent a good 3 more years swinging, but i guess the writing was on the wall... on my face... on the sheets... on his cock... that cuckolding was just around the corner.

hornedhubby
Player

Re: I didn't know i could do that...

Unread post by hornedhubby » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:24 am

Great start to a promising thread. Would love to hear more about how you embraced cucking your hubby.

Thanks for sharing and best wishes.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:06 am

What a hot story, I likewise can’t wait to hear more =)
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

JustAnotherName
Virgin

Unread post by JustAnotherName » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:00 pm

hornedhubby wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:24 am
Great start to a promising thread. Would love to hear more about how you embraced cucking your hubby.

Thanks for sharing and best wishes.
Thanks! I have to admit it took a bit of time for me to become truly comfortable with the whole cuckolding thing. It was hard for me to get over the fact that he TRULY didn't want anything in return. I think i finally got over the hump after he would regularly cum ropes while watching me and my bull have sex.

Bunnywash69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bunnywash69 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:21 pm

Super sexy story. I bet hearing you cum was amazing.