How we found our regular...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
JustAnotherName
Virgin

How we found our regular...

Unread post by JustAnotherName » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:40 am

One of the questions i get most asked on the more educational cuckolding forums is how i found my regular. I answered a few but decided to put it all together in more details here. As i met my bull 4 years ago (fucked for 3.5), details are fuzzy, but the quotes in this post are probably not exactly what was said but a similar sentiment.

First off a little background. We had come through the swinging door (see past story) and by the time i met my regular we were about a year into cuckolding. We are an asian american couple, and i was 36 at the time, so thus the openness of sexuality in this situation, we've been open for a bit of time before all this happened. There were two main reasons, we decided to go transition to cuckolding, 1. He really got more off on seeing me with other than being with another person. 2. We thought it would be easier to find more play opportunities. After a year into cuckolding, the first one still remained true, but the second... we just had a hard time finding people we vibed with that I also was physically attracted to enough that i wanted to sleep with. I'll admit, i have pretty high standards, but at the same time, i think i would rate myself pretty highly as well.

I was in field sales at the time so i would often travel and have opportunities to meet new people. Scott (not real name) was a guy i just would run into at a lot of my calls. I didn't work with him, he didn't work at the sites, but he was another vendor working in an industry that also would service hospitals. It started off with a casual hi, but as we kept on running into each other, we would just naturally find ourselves in lobbies talking to each other. He was handsome guy, clean shaven, around 6'2". I couldn't really get a sense of how his body was, but he was clearly well built as i could see his size in his slim fit dress shirts and pants.

Everytime i would see him, I would come home and tell hubby about him, and he would jokingly say "would you fuck him?" Which to be fair, he would tease me by asking this about literally every guy. But at this point i would brush it off with, "oh he's just a work friend."

One day i was leaving a work site and Scott saw me as i was walking to my car. We had a little chat before he asked me if i wanted to grab lunch, i picked a place close by, and got in my car to meet him there. In my work i would often have to wear surgical gloves, so rather than taking off my wedding ring every time, i would just leave it in the car.

As we're eating lunch, he noticed my ring and said something along the lines of "Damn, i didn't know you were married. sorry, i didn't mean to imply anything by asking you out to lunch." I wasn't sure if that was the exact phrase but i had the impression that he was interested in me, but he was now aware I was married and wanted to back off. I laugh it off before asking about his situation. To my surprise he was a few years older than me (I could have sworn he was younger), he was married in his 20's, divorced in his early 30's and was just having "fun" (implied he was fucking around). The rest of the conversation was pretty tame, but at the end I just let him know that we could still have lunch. We exchanged numbers and continued our friendship.

I came home that afternoon and was talking to hubby about my lunch with him. He said his usual "Would you fuck him?" and i laughed it off. But then he asked again, "seriously, would you fuck him?" Since we started cuckolding, we didn't have the best luck. He did check a lot of the boxes that we would look for.

attractive

had separate social circles so our friends wouldn't know

technically, he didn't work with me. (Don't shit where you eat)

he lived kind of far from us, so it's not like we would run into each other casually

I actually got along with him, and he seemed pretty chill. respectful and had decent social skills, so probably would get along with hubby as well.

It had been weeks since we last played and now that we talked through it, it kind of made sense. I remember going into the next lunch and just being nervous... every bull that we played with at this point knew our situation ahead of time, but wasn't sure how to approach the topic with someone completely unaware. It was a catch-22 of sorts, the reason why he was such a good candidate for a bull was because we clicked so well as friends, but it's not like we want to play with our friends.

At the end of our next lunch we were having some closing conversations and remember there was a pause, and i could feel the nervousness build inside of me before i asked. "Do you remember our first lunch, you mentioned that you didn't know I was married. So before that, you thought i was single?"

"Yeah"

"So were you trying to have 'fun' with me?"

He smiled, "Of course, but i don't knowingly mess with married women. I'm not trying break anyone's marriage up."

Again, he was respectable. I could feel his eyes on me, and i looked down trying to figure out how to say the next few words, "What if my husband knew?"

"Oh like a cuckolding situation?"

I was in shock. I thought our lifestyle was more of a niche type of kink. Hearing him reply in almost a knowing way, took a lot of the explanation out of the situation.

"I would love to be your bull. I was seeing a couple a few months ago but they moved out of the area."

It was the perfect situation. I remember calling hubby shortly after lunch and telling him the good news. The next few days were spent texting Scott with my hubby and we decided to grab drinks at a hotel bar and play shortly after.

I remember sitting at the hotel bar with that nervous anticipation with my husband. Would he show? I felt a large hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Scott. He was wearing a blazer, fitted shirt and dress pants. He gave me a hug, and sat down next to me. We spent around 30 minutes at the bar, just making small talk and discussing our dynamic. We learned that he had bulled before which put us at ease, at this point we were only 6 months into the cuckolding lifestyle so having a somewhat experienced person was comforting. He asked about our rules and we went over them... condoms for penetration, and full disclosure for hubby if we were to continue, safe words, etc. The biggest relief was that him and hubby got along swimmingly. We all got up to walk to our hotel room.

As we got in the elevator, i could feel the nervous anticipation building. I remember nervously looking at Scott while holding hands with my husband down the hall. We walked into our room and as soon as the door closed behind us, I let go of hubby's hands and embraced Scott. Hubby started turning on the lights, put away our weekend bag, closed the curtains, and sat in the lounger in the corner of the room.

I was wearing a tight little cocktail dress, as i was now full on making out with Scott, he lifted me up, and instinctively i wrapped my legs around him. Being in a short skirt, i realized how far up my dress was hiked when i felt his hands on my bare ass. I continued to make out with him while he slowly waddled over to the bed. He plopped me down on the bed, and i laid back with my thong exposed. He quickly followed my moving the fabric covering my pussy aside and placed his head between my legs. I can't remember a time a man ate my pussy with such aggressiveness and enthusiasm as he did. I moan in delight and squirmed, but naturally start grinding myself towards his face. I remember opening my eyes looking down and just seeing a pile of his brown hair between my legs before looking around and seeing hubby on his chair...staring at us while stroking his dick outside of his pants (this was before we got into more of the chastity play).

Eventually Scott stops and gets in a kneeling position. He says something along the lines of "I want you." I take off my thong, before kneeling as well and we're face to face, before saying "Let me return the favor." We kiss, and i push him slowly on his back, and now i'm on top of him. I make my way down to his neck and start unbuttoning his dress shirt. As i undo the last button, i get up to see him for a second and realize just how well built he was under his shirt. I say something like "ok, you're hot"...or something else stupid but words were kind of escaping me at this point. I begin to kiss him slowly down his chest, making my way down his abs, until i feel the metal buckle of his belt. I work my way more upright, before undoing his belt, he assists with undoing his pants and shimmying them off. Now he's completely naked except for his boxer briefs that outline what's in store for me.

I reposition myself as to block hubby's view because i wanted to see his reaction to it too, and pull down his boxers to reveal a beautiful semi flaccid cock. At this stage it was probably 7-ish inches, but the girth was immediately noticeable. As i said before, i'm not really good with words, so i said something stupid like "This is much bigger than i'm used to", when i probably should have been more complementary. I start off by giving a little butterfly kiss to the head, before grasping it with my hand and running my tongue from the base to the tip. As i get to the top of his head with my tongue, i open my mouth and envelop his cock with my mouth. It's a big stretch for my mouth but slowly work it deeper and deeper. Scott moans as a sign that i'm doing a good job, and it brings me out of my trance to remind me of my husband. I remove myself from his cock to realize it's probably grown an inch since i first unveiled it, it was now completely hard to the touch and had a slight upwards curve. I remember teasing hubby by talking to my bull, "oh my god, i can't believe it got even bigger. I think the only person that loves me being with a big dick more than me, is my husband." I look back at hubby with a smile before repositioning myself now in a 69 position and Scott's dick in my hand completely visible to hubby. We make eye contact before i go back to sucking scotts dick, Scott makes a comment "Damn, you're dripping wet. You love sucking my cock huh?" And he moved himself upwards to start eating me out again. I moan, but never let his cock out of my mouth. After a few minutes of this, i tell him i need him.

Scott moves his legs to fully take off his boxer briefs as well as his socks. My panties were already off but my cocktail dress had a zipper in the back, i ask hubby to remove my cocktail dress. Now naked, i lay on my back and spread my legs, ready to accept Scott into my body. I ask hubby to go to the night bag and grab a condom. I motion to scott to come closer, he straddles me around my chest, my arms free, i grab his cock and give it one final suck before unwrapping the condom. Scott stops me, and chuckled, "That's not going to fit." He tells hubby to go in the back pocket of his slacks to retrieve his condom, and the unmistakable gold condom wrapper lets me know hubby's condoms won't fit. Hubby hands it to me, and i unwrap it, and cover Scott's cock. Scott placed his hands on the outside of my shoulders, in a push up position, he moved his legs back, and in between mine. We share a kiss, and he slowly presses forward. I felt a slight resistance, before a familiar but greater pressure filled me up. My eyes open in surprise, but he definitely knows how to handle a woman, he makes sure to go slowly. He mentions how tight i feel, that i'm his first asian, but also mentions how well he slid in because i was so wet. He begins to move faster and faster, and although he's on the larger side of what i thought i preferred, i find myself just moving my hips rhythmically towards him rather than away.

About 10 minutes in i feel myself coming towards my first orgasm of many that night. The fullness from his cock with the curve just seemed to hit the right button, and he was almost able to make me cum on demand. I succumb to his cock and have my first, i wrap my legs around him in an effort to keep him still. He comments not only to me but to hubby how he can feel every contraction i make. He later told me he saved my contact as "MAP" in his phone based on the contractions and what felt like me milking his cock... Magic Asian Pussy.

We go through what seems to be the encyclopedia of sex positions, and him being fit and (at the time) me being petite, we were able to do a lot of the more acrobatic/suspension/lifting positions. Each position almost ending in a crescendo of moans before i collapse from another orgasm. Eventually we move into doggy and both of us are now facing my husband, who had long cum since this point and now was already fully erect again. My bull tells me he's ready to cum, to which i ask where he wants to.

"Swallow me"

He pulls out, and i quickly remove his condom, wrap my mouth around his bulbous head, and place my hand around his shaft and stroke. His moans grow, and i feel my mouth fill with warm fluid. I feel each pulse of his cock with my hand, and the subsequent warmth grows. I take my first gulp, and soon my mouth fills again, only for me to eagerly swallow again. I don't recall the exact amount but it must have been 3-4 mouthfuls before warmth subsides and i feel his cock softening slightly. I create suction with my mouth and loud pop fills the room as i pull off his cock. I do a few licks along his shaft to clean his cock.

We both lay back for a few minutes before he makes his way to the shower. I look over at the clock and realize that between the foreplay and his cumming, it's been an hour and a half since we entered teh hotel room. Hubby then makes his way over to me and we share a kiss. He makes his way down to begin oral on me and it feels great as I am now realizing the beating Scott took on my pussy. Hubby makes his way on top of me before slipping in, i ask him not to go hard as i'm still sore, and as i'm telling him, hubby literally cums inside of me. He lays next to me and we share another kiss. We talk about the things we liked, things we wanted to change, and what we would think about meeting him again.

We both agree that this was a good arrangement and Scott definitely was bull material. Scott makes his way out of the bathroom with his still large flaccid cock swinging between his legs. Part of me is tempted to go for another round but i'm fully aching by now. We exchange last minute pleasantries and goodbyes. We let him know that we definitely would love to have him as a regular and he shares the same opinion.

This was 3.5 years ago, and i still see him 1x or 2x a month.

Tnex
Experienced

Re: How we found our regular...

Unread post by Tnex » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:12 am

Awesome start! Please continue. I had my cock in my hand the whole time.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:33 am

That was a perfect opening and hubby fully pleased as well. Friendship shared and wife shared. That's what you want. I am eagerly awaiting the rest of the story!

hotdinacouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotdinacouple » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:01 pm

What a great story! It all unfolded perfectly. This seems like the ideal scenario for long-term sharing. This is my fantasy for my adorable Dina: to become a deeply satisfied Hotwife with a well hung bull that respects the couple and satisfies the wife. Totally hot!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:44 am

JAN - I hope there is more. :up: :up:

hotdinacouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotdinacouple » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:36 pm

Yes! Excellent writing and super hot experiences!
We all want more, more, more!