xleglover - I want to give everyone an update

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: xleglover - I want to give everyone an update

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:34 am

Thank you for the link! I'm going to go check it out.

SirWanksalot
Prepubescent

Unread post by SirWanksalot » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:03 pm

Hey X, I stumbled across this on Literotica and wanted to know if this is you?

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... 7&page=bio

ScottieWilliams
Prepubescent

Unread post by ScottieWilliams » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:19 pm

SirWanksalot wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:03 pm

It definitely has the classic Xleglover feel to it:
  • the body description of the lead female character -- thin, petite, blonde, small and perfectly shaped breasts, tight ass, and best feature being her legs.
  • the main couple having a type of "game" they play that leads to passionate sex
  • certain vocabulary choices when describing dialogue and other familiar Xleglover syntax
  • includes some type of hosiery -- stakings/garters, pantyhose, etc
Overall, excellent story.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:04 am

Looks like this new story from that account is a reworking of the beginning of Be Careful What You Wish For and I’m really digging it

https://literotica.com/s/carlos-with-noahs-fiancee

Sapphireswatching
Trainable

Unread post by Sapphireswatching » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:08 pm

After so long recovering from the loss of every word I have written here over years and as well as my favorites. I wish to finally make my view clear.

To take such amazing and incredibly developed complex characters that spanned a decade with 10's of thousands of words both read, loved, and contributed to with comments and support by a community of devoted followers.. and just wipe them all off the face of the planet overnight to make a few bezo bucks is theft of the highest order, sacrilege and spray painting the Mona Lisa.
Jen, Mike,and Allie must be resurrected and I believe only then real success will follow.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:49 pm

They are his stories, but they are gone now. There are other people that share their stories here that might have been overlooked, but are now appreciated. Just like a favorite TV show that gets cancelled or has a finale, there is always another show or story to take it's place that you may not have enjoyed because you were focused on the older stories. I find it amusing that this thread is still here so long after his departure from this site. His audience for his stories has shrunken, but he is making money now, and that is what is most important in life.

DaveMartens34
Prepubescent

Unread post by DaveMartens34 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:41 am

Sapphireswatching wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:08 pm
After so long recovering from the loss of every word I have written here over years and as well as my favorites. I wish to finally make my view clear.

To take such amazing and incredibly developed complex characters that spanned a decade with 10's of thousands of words both read, loved, and contributed to with comments and support by a community of devoted followers.. and just wipe them all off the face of the planet overnight to make a few bezo bucks is theft of the highest order, sacrilege and spray painting the Mona Lisa.
Jen, Mike,and Allie must be resurrected and I believe only then real success will follow.
Would love to see Ricky or Frank resurrected too. Also, would love to know what happened to Mike, Jen & Anna in the Canary Islands.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:48 am

Welcome to the forum DaveMartens34.

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:41 am

SirWanksalot wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:03 pm

Yes that's me. I created a Lit account to post some short stories and hopefully see if people want to buy some of my books.

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:49 am

I wanted to let people know I published the 8th and last part of the Faithful Wife series. It's on Amazon Kindle and also here: https://books2read.com/u/b5BDWG

If you're interested to join my mailing list, please email me at peteandrews1701@gmail.com Yesterday I sent 2 alternative covers for my next book, Playing At Work Is Dangerous.

In the near future, I'll post here my interview with DarrenZ (Thanks DarrenZ! -- Hey, check your email when you get a chance)

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:57 am

So glad you’ve shared the news. It’s been hard to sit on the secret.
I tried to represent a lot of the big questions we’ve all had about one of our favorite authors in the genre.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:03 pm

Here’s the interview:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=71848

Bethany
Virgin

Unread post by Bethany » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:53 am

I just finished the 8 books of the revised published FWFFG, and i read it straight through this time. It's amazing how much more intense the story is taken in like that as opposed to periodic installments. I loved the adjustments xleg made to the story. Thanks for the effort and creative energy x. I can hardly wait for the rest of that story, the move to suburbia, swinging, anna bannana, and especially Jamal!

couple20uk
Virgin

Unread post by couple20uk » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:04 am

Bethany wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:53 am
I just finished the 8 books of the revised published FWFFG, and i read it straight through this time. It's amazing how much more intense the story is taken in like that as opposed to periodic installments. I loved the adjustments xleg made to the story. Thanks for the effort and creative energy x. I can hardly wait for the rest of that story, the move to suburbia, swinging, anna bannana, and especially Jamal!
I agree. I found the book too short enjoy them individually. As you mention, they are better read collectively.
The other point I would make, sometimes the story pacing was a little too fast for my own personal tastes.
I write on Lushstories using the pseudonym wxt55uk
https://www.lushstories.com/profile/wxt55uk

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:22 pm

Someone asked, so I wanted to mention that Amazon Kindle required me to change Faithful Wife so Joey was a friend, not brother of Mike. I guess they are cracking down on incest (although I didn't really see this as incest as Jen and Joey are not blood related). Anyway, if you were wondering why things changed, that's why.

couple20uk
Virgin

Unread post by couple20uk » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:22 pm

xleglover wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:22 pm
Someone asked, so I wanted to mention that Amazon Kindle required me to change Faithful Wife so Joey was a friend, not brother of Mike. I guess they are cracking down on incest (although I didn't really see this as incest as Jen and Joey are not blood related). Anyway, if you were wondering why things changed, that's why.
I didn't notice that change. Though I purchased my copy on the day it originally came out and I notice it doesn't sit in the series.
Instead, Amazon tells me I need to purchase book 1 to go with the other 7 in the series.
I surmise that change had to be made after publication.

BTW. I thought incest had to be blood-related as well.
I write on Lushstories using the pseudonym wxt55uk
https://www.lushstories.com/profile/wxt55uk

DaveMartens34
Prepubescent

Unread post by DaveMartens34 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:48 am

xleglover wrote:
Okay, I'm a bit confused now. I remember Joey as the Starbucks barista in the Literotica stories (Cheating & Rivals, I think) and Joe was Mike's older brother who later got cancer and died. But I'm going from memory because I can't find any of those stories on Literotica. I could very well be wrong, though.

DavidSilver
Virgin

Unread post by DavidSilver » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:26 am

DaveMartens34 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:48 am
xleglover wrote:
Okay, I'm a bit confused now. I remember Joey as the Starbucks barista in the Literotica stories (Cheating & Rivals, I think) and Joe was Mike's older brother who later got cancer and died. But I'm going from memory because I can't find any of those stories on Literotica. I could very well be wrong, though.
Joey had cancer in Faithful Wife, too, but beat it. He went to college/university in New York in the later chapters. But that stuff may have been cut from the Kindle version, if it's now finished.

Just to add: Faithful Wife wasn't published on Literotica.

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:50 am

DavidSilver wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:26 am
DaveMartens34 wrote:
xleglover wrote:
Joey had cancer in Faithful Wife, too, but beat it. He went to college/university in New York in the later chapters. But that stuff may have been cut from the Kindle version, if it's now finished.

Joe was Mike's younger brother in "Conequencies" published on Literotica. He had cancer and had to seek treatment in NYC from a "faith healer". In Chapters 22 & 23 he stays with Jen and MIke and eventually they fuck. Their last encounter was bareback and it was around this time she discovers she is pregnant (by Drums) just as Mike is taken away.

The Faith Healer (Willow) reappears as the sister of the lady (Miranda) who pierces Jen's nipples on a trip to Caribbean with Frank in "Cheating and Rivals".

DaveMartens34
Prepubescent

Unread post by DaveMartens34 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:12 am

hairyhead wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:50 am
DavidSilver wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:26 am
DaveMartens34 wrote:
xleglover wrote:

Joe was Mike's younger brother in "Conequencies" published on Literotica. He had cancer and had to seek treatment in NYC from a "faith healer". In Chapters 22 & 23 he stays with Jen and MIke and eventually they fuck. Their last encounter was bareback and it was around this time she discovers she is pregnant (by Drums) just as Mike is taken away.

The Faith Healer (Willow) reappears as the sister of the lady (Miranda) who pierces Jen's nipples on a trip to Caribbean with Frank in "Cheating and Rivals".
Ahh, okay, my memory isn't good at all! My apologies if I've confused anyone! I remember Willow now. It's starting to come back to me. Didn't Joe fuck Jen while she was sleeping pretending to be Mike? Not sure if that was from "Consequences" or "Cheating & Rivals".

But in Literotica, wasn't there a young barista named Joey that Jen fucked? He called her "No Whip Jen" and squirted whipped cream on her wedding ring.
I seem to remember that being in "Life After We". But I may be thinking of a completely different author/story. I think it was from Literotica, though. I read too many of these stories!

Anyways, I love talking about my favorites Mike & Jen!
Thanks!

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:15 pm

Hi all - My latest book is out, Tiny Dancer. This is a story that I started long ago but never finished. It'll finally be finished now. Below's a short description of the book. It's available on Kindle and Smashwords under Pete Andrews.

When Sarah was 18 and a high school senior, something happened with Mr. Moretti, the father of her best friend Gina. And that affected the rest of her life.

Two years later, Sarah is a sophomore at Penn State. She's the prettiest girl on campus. She has no money though. She pays her own tuition because her mother is helping to raise her big sister's newborn. And her father deserted her when she was 10.

Early in her freshman year, Sarah read an Internet story about college girls who danced in gentlemen’s clubs to make money for school. In the story, one of the college girls said, “If you’re young and pretty, and have a good body, you can make good money dancing, and I need the money for college.”

Sarah thought about it for a long time. She needed money to make next semester's tuition, and had no skills to get a real job. But she was young and pretty. She had a good body. She could dance. And she definitely needed money for school.

So, Sarah became an exotic dancer in a men's club to make tuition for college. Maybe, if things continued from there, she never would have achieved her dream of dancing on Broadway.

But then, one day, Sarah met the strangest guy. A geeky math grad student who was into Star Trek, Game of Thrones, and Barry Manilow.

Mike.

And her life changed.

roaringknob
Trainable

Unread post by roaringknob » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:59 am

Why change Jen to Sarah?

roaringknob
Trainable

Unread post by roaringknob » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:59 am

Why change Jen to Sarah?

Dan_159
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dan_159 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:09 am

I do not see Tiny Dancer on Amazon?

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:10 am

It might have taken a bit to show up but it’s definitely there now. I’d share a link but believe it’s against the rules to do so.