Smexywife adventures into the unknown

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Infiniti1970
Experienced

Smexywife adventures into the unknown

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:54 am

My wife is Smexywife and together we have been discovering a whole new world of sexual fun and adventure. She has her own account here and, incidentally, is in The Hotties section introducing herself.

I think it would be interesting to share some of our adventures along our journey here. Close calls, the lust, her likes and dislikes along this road to discovery. Little stories here and there mixed with some fantasy fictional ones.

If there’s enough interest, I’ll add to this thread when I have time and she will be following (and maybe adding her own bits here and there).

But for now, I’ll get things going with how it all started for us. We had been married up to that point for about 12 years and she never thought of herself as beautiful or attractive. No matter what I said, she had conditioned herself all her life to not believe that or accept the compliments as genuine.

Finally, after some persuasion, she agreed to message with a complete stranger one day at work. She was nervous at the start but she began to feel more and more comfortable flirting with him. A few tasteful teasing photos later, she was hooked and began taking the compliments as genuine. Her esteem went up and she began to see herself in a whole new way.

Unfortunately, that first guy wasn’t to be and after a few months of fun texting with him, he vanished without a trace. Although she was feeling better about herself, she still had some doubts so we did it again. I screened out all but a couple of prospective guys and introduced her to them. Both were into her from the first hello and she never looked back.

Today, she still messages off and on with a few of them and pretty badly wants one of them in particular but it hasn’t happened yet due to distance apart.

She’s wanting to be a real life hotwife but wants to do it somewhere far from home and not have it be a one night wham bam thank you ma’am type encounter. She wants some attachment and comfort with him first, almost a friends with benefits style arrangement.

The road to discovery will continue…

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Re: Smexywife adventures into the unknown

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:57 am

I should add that her thread in The Hotties is titled Classy and Sexy, she loves the compliments and isn’t opposed to chatting with the right type of guy either.
Happily married to my soulmate Smexywife
Our story here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68824

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:26 pm

The bedroom lights were dim but the room wasn’t completely dark as my wife stood beside the bed in some sexy black lingerie with lace. Her thong was sheer and provided a glimpse of her smooth pouty pussy lips without giving away too much of the prize.

After climbing onto the bed and getting comfortable next to me, we began whispering and touching each other. Her breasts are full and round and more than a handful. Brushing my fingers over the sheer fabric covering them, I felt the unmistakeable bumps of her erect nipples.

“I need your cock in me so bad,” she whispered while clutching my stiff pole under the blankets.

Over the years she had gotten comfortable with my dick. It’s not a monster or even one that she would brag to her best friend about. But according to her, I’m not a pencil either. In her words it’s just about right.

Thinking I would get her to open up in the heat of the moment, I asked her if she ever craved bigger.

“Yeah sometimes,” she said quietly while I massaged her tits and kissed her neck. “It’s not like it would be a deal breaker for me if the guy wasn’t packing an anaconda.”

She went on to say she was with one guy that was huge in girth but not overly long while a couple of others were definitely on the larger side of average.

For the next half hour or so, I teased her sweet tasting pussy with my tongue and sucked on her clit, causing her to beg for my fingers to stretch her. This was a new thing for her that I hadn’t heard before in the years we had been together.

The rest of the night was full of passionate sex with me customarily filling her up with a nice hot load of cum before we fell asleep with her head in the crook of my shoulder.

The next day at work all I could play back in my head was her comment about her previous lover’s thick cock and how she loved when it stretched her pussy more than mine ever could. Just thinking about it and picturing her orgasming on him was a turn on I couldn’t resist thinking about.

A few days later, I made up my mind and decided to do some shopping. Satisfied with my purchase for her, I waited for her gift to arrive and then waited for the right opportunity to introduce her to the feeling she was missing.

…to be continued

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:12 pm

Following with bated breath.

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:54 am

“I need cock now”

That was Smexy’s reply when I messaged her at work one noon hour a couple of years ago. I was out of town for work and she was on her toy app with her panty vibrator on while sitting in her office with the door closed.

She was chatting with a guy we’ll call R.

“Oh fuck, my clit is so hard,” she added while also telling me she was getting very wet.

Unable to pull my own dick out and join their fun, I patiently waited for more updates. Eventually she messaged me again telling me she couldn’t go over the edge and was now back to work. That was about the last we chatted until later that night.

I was watching TV and stretched out on the sofa when my phone buzzed with an incoming text. Smexy was asking me what I was doing.

“Just getting into bed,” she replied when I asked her the same question. We went back and forth for a few minutes but the time between my texts and her replies became longer and longer.

Then the reservoir burst, so to speak.

“R is on fire right now,” she admitted.

Smexy was beginning to finish the job from earlier in the day. She told me she was naked on the bed with her favorite dildo plugged deeply into her pussy and was having a hot session with him.

She had shown me pictures of R’s cock before. He was very much above average in size and compared to me was borderline monstrous. He was busy having his way with her virtually and I had to ask the question.

“Do you want his cock for real?”

It felt like forever but in all reality it was only about a minute before she answered.

“Yes, I want him to fuck me.”

The next hour or so was interspersed with occasional updates from Smexy. She was rubbing her tits for him. Her pussy was drenched thanks to him. She wanted to spend a weekend having sex with him. He was planning to stretch her open like I could never do.

Then came a photo.

It was her big dildo covered in her white creamy juices from the tip to the base. When I asked her, she couldn’t recall how many orgasms she had other than it was “lots”.

I had been edging the whole time. I hadn’t felt that hard or that thick in forever. I wound up shooting the biggest load of cum in my life just after I received her next message.

“His cock is going to feel so good slowly entering me while you watch him take me for the first time.”

I had known she was playful and having some virtual fun with R up to this point but something was different now. It was becoming a real obsession for her.

“I hope we can meet R soon, I want to experience a bigger cock again. I miss the feeling of being so full.”

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:15 am

As we drove down the interstate early one afternoon during our vacation last summer, Smexy was on her phone quite a bit. I didn’t pay much attention until she held her phone up and seemingly took a selfie.

I didn’t have to ask. She just gave me a knowing smile and giggled before delving back to the screen.

It wasn’t long after that Smexy reached for her overnight bag behind my seat and brought out her favorite vibrator. With a blanket draped over her thighs, she shifted in her seat and partially reclined it.

“Oh shit,” she gasped while clutching my thigh with one hand and her phone in the other. “He’s at work stroking himself and controlling it.”

“It” was her vibrator, Bluetooth controlled, and “he” was a guy she had been chatting with for a few months. While he was busy working her pussy into a wet mess, I was focused on the road ahead.

Smexy squirmed and moaned as we passed other vehicles. To them, she was just a passenger under a light blanket reclined back and enjoying a nap (her eyes were often closed as she imagined the fun she could really be having with him).

What the other motorists couldn’t see or hear was her vibrator shifting speeds while her hand under the blanket plunged it in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

I don’t know how many times she orgasmed during that 90 minute drive but her shirt was up a few times during breaks in traffic so she could show her lover how hard he was making her nipples. She managed to snap a few shots of her vibrator working her clit and tight entrance, too.

Sadly, the battery died unexpectedly. But, she was spent and her pussy was a dripping mess anyway.

Smexy’s first car play was a huge success and something else she could cross off her to-do list with one of her virtual lovers.

After putting her toy away, she led my hand under the blanket and spread her legs wide. Her smoothly waxed pussy was drenched and I easily slid two fingers partway into her before withdrawing them and licking them off.

“Fuck baby, he made me cum a lot,” she said while putting herself back together and tossing the blanket into the backseat. “He showed me what he was doing and it was so hot seeing his big cock and all that cum he has for me.”

As her husband, I’m hoping this won’t be the last playtime she has while we are traveling down the road somewhere.

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:55 am

The first full day of the conference was almost in the books, but before heading back to the hotel Smexy wanted to stop and pick a few things up at the trade show that she had seen during the lunch break.

Her travel friend said she would meet her back at the hotel and disappeared into the throng of people in the corridor outside. Smexy loaded up her shopping bag and made a hurried exit to the hotel. It wouldn’t be long before she was to join more of her colleagues for some drinks and socializing at a popular local spot a few blocks from the hotel.

After a quick shower and putting herself together, Smexy was now sipping on a cold drink at the rooftop bar with her group. Needing a refill, she decided to venture over to the bar rather than wait for the painfully slow server to come by.

“Hi again,” she heard a male voice say. Turning to her left she saw one of the guys who had been at the conference marketplace. Smexy smiled and said hello back and the conversation seemed to take off right from that moment.

Less than an hour later, Smexy and Alex the sales rep were in his rental car kissing and letting their hands wander and explore. In addition to feeling her amazing breasts over her black bra, Alex managed to sneak his hand up her skirt and feel the outline of her freshly sugared pussy lips.

Smexy was over the top horny and knew she had three more days to go until traveling home. Alex suggested going back to his hotel for a drink or two. Smexy nodded as she straightened her skirt and sat up in her seat, fastening her seatbelt.

The room door had barely closed and Smexy was on the bed with her legs spread and Alex devouring her hot wet pussy. Licking and lapping up her sweet juices, Alex held her by the hips and ravaged her. Smexy needed more and on the verge of orgasm, pushed Alex back. Sitting up, she unzipped his pants and yanked his underwear down over his thighs.

Alex’s impressive cock sprung out and wavered back and forth a few times. Smexy gasped and with a smile wrapped her fingers around Alex’s thick shaft. She hadn’t sucked another cock in almost 20 years up to this point but she was curious now.

With Alex on his back, Smexy climbed on top and eased her pussy down onto his face before sliding her tongue up and down and all around the head of Alex’s dick. For the next several minutes, Alex and Smexy sucked and licked each other until neither of them could take it any longer.

“Fuck me hard and deep,” she commanded him.

Alex didn’t say a word as he positioned himself between her creamy thighs. Easing his full 7.5 inches into her, Smexy gasped with delight with every thrust and soon Alex was pounding her hot married pussy with abandon. The bed was shaking while her big tits bounced back and forth below him.

Smexy came twice but Alex had a lot of self control. She pushed him off and got onto her hands and knees for him, exposing her smooth glistening pussy for him to enter from behind. Alex filled her with his cock with a single thrust into her and Smexy shrieked with delight.

The sound of skin slapping filled the hotel room as Alex fucked her as fast and as deep as he could. He gripped Smexy’s ass and flooded her pussy with ropes of hot thick cum as she shook with another orgasm.

Alex collapsed onto the bed beside her and they caressed each other for a short time. Smexy was exhausted and fell asleep for a short time. When she awoke, her fingers were inside her panties and her hotel room was dark.

It had all been a dream! And the second day of her conference was starting in a few hours. As she showered and got ready, Smexy couldn’t shake the dream she had and wondered if Alex would be back on the trade show floor again. Picking out the sexy underwear her husband had encouraged her to pack, she slipped them on and wondered if today would be the day she became a real life hotwife.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:33 pm

very exciting. I hope you continue