Hubby asked

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
NYCWifey1960
Verified Hot Wife

Hubby asked

Unread post by NYCWifey1960 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:33 pm

That I post my thoughts on what I think about being a "Hotwife". Well, here's a start:

I have to say, I love being a Hot Wife, especially because I have two men who take care of my sexual needs. In retrospect, I think I never was meant to be a “traditional” wife. Even when I dated, I’d sometimes stray if the mood hit me. Not that I was a slut, but I’ve always had a healthy attitude toward sex and sometimes, under the right conditions, I’d give in to the passion of the moment. I suppose you could say I’m “Sex Positive”: appreciative of both good sex and variety.

Then I got married and for the first 16 years monogamy was the rule of the day. But at about year 16, my husband floated the idea of non-monogamy for me. I guess you can say I eventually took to it and here I am today. In fact, I like having two men: One who satisfies my need for Love, Security, and Comfort—which my husband does. I really can’t emphasize how important it is for me to have a steadfast partner, whom I know is faithful to me. I know that sounds hypocritical but I LOVE the idea of non-monogamy…but only if I’m the one who practices it! It’s “taboo” and empowering in ways I never imagined. Luckily, I have a partner who likes it that way. A man I love, who takes care of my emotional needs, who provides me with the nourishment my heart and soul need and who I want to be married to for the rest of my life.

And I have another man, Peter, who takes care of my more primal, sexual needs, whose touch I very much crave, who makes love to me with an ardor, with a passion that none of the many men I’ve been with have ever had and for whom I feel a passion, an overwhelming desire to be sexually joined with again and again.

Scandalous? In a way that’s part of the thrill. But honestly, as a marriage matures, love, security, emotional intimacy, and day-to-day concerns begin to take precedence or at least have a dampening impact on spontaneity, sexual newness, and sexual excitement. I’ve heard this from many of my friends who have less-than-ideal sex lives, and I’ve even felt it at times in my own marriage--making me realize this is almost a universal condition. That is, unless a couple finds a way to counter that. And we have…in a decisive way.

Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, few married women step out of the confines of wedlock to experience the mind-blowing sex that they can have. Most continue to fantasize, some resort to cheating, but very few Cuckold their husbands, like I have for 16 years. But really, for most of those 16 years I played at cuckolding, fucked around…mostly because it turned my husband on. Not that it wasn’t pleasant but it’s really only been the past 20 months that I’ve embraced cuckolding. Because 20 months ago I first met Peter Bern, a man married to another woman but who fucks me better than anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, ever has. I’m more open, more vulnerable sexually than I’ve ever been with a man and when I’m with my husband I can’t help from letting him know this. In fact, I enjoy letting him know that Peter sexually satisfies me more than Hubby ever has. There’s something naughty, maybe even little cruel…but also exhilarating about letting my husband know that not only does Peter do this to me better than he ever did, but that Peter is now the ONLY man who will fuck me…in effect making my husband also my celibate, whose job is to satisfy me in non-intercourse ways. I suppose you can say I’ve claimed the right to be the Cuckoldress I was always meant to be, not shy about flaunting this new power, this new control I have over Hubby. Not long ago we were lying in bed and I held his balls in my hand, assertively stroking his cock. I smiled at him and said:

“You’re not fucking me. You’re never fucking me again. You can pleasure me while I think about Peter and I’ll touch you and jerk you off. But no fucking, not anymore because my pussy is Peter’s. I don’t need anyone else inside of me. You’re my love, but he IS my LOVER, my only lover. Being with him is what I’m meant to do. What sex all of these years: with other men, with you has led up to. I’m happy to fuck only him for the rest of my life.”
Part of the reason I did that was because I knew Hubby liked that kind of stuff, but part of it is that I really do love it. I love telling him this as I hold his hard cock in my hand. It’s beyond empowering, it’s absolutist: a Mistress, a Dominatrix controlling her sexual servant, celebrating, flaunting her infidelity, her sluttiness, her right to both cuckold and be worshipped by her loyal husband.

And the proof is in the pudding or, in our case, in the squirting cock. Not long after I said this to him, he came, just like a Pop-Tart out of the toaster, further strengthening my hold on him, and fortifying my resolve that I’m doing exactly what I should be doing.
There’s something about feeling a cock inside of this pussy of mine, a cock that doesn’t belong to my husband…it’s “wrong” in just the right way, not only pleasurable, but also taboo…something a “good, normal wife” shouldn’t do. But I’ve now tasted this particular pleasure and there’s no going back again.

I as much as told Peter this. We were lying naked in bed, he’d fucked me to more amazing orgasms than I could keep track of and we were having a brief rest, a respite before we’d engage in another full hour of lovemaking. I suppose you can say the “spirit” moved me and I told him:
“Something happened years ago. It took a while, a long while to work out. But I truly believe I was meant to fuck you and you were meant to fuck me.”

I meant every word of it. There is no one who has ever made love to me the way Peter Bern does and there is no one I’ve made love to with the same raw passion and dedication than I do with Peter. It’s lovemaking on an ultimate level. And deep down I know no one will ever fuck me the way he does.

Even thinking of sex means one thing: Peter, naked, on top of me; his tongue doing a sensual dance with mine, my nerves endings electric, almost itchy with excitement; my nipples hard as pebbles as he pinches and sucks on them, giving me a rush of pleasure that seems to go straight to my pussy and my pussy, wetter than it’s been in decades, getting ready for Peter’s long, slender cock. When he slides it in and out of me it’s amazing, the most perfect sex I’ve ever had. A sensation I describe as “Home”: lovemaking so intense I feel that before him, I’d never fully been fucked before.

And I have it all with Hubby and Peter. A sexual relationship that resembles a: “V”, with me in the center and Peter as one leg that provides me with all the fucking I need and Hubby the other leg that gives me the cuck worship I desire.
And as the Cuckoldress in the center, I rule, just the way I want. Enjoying the hours spent fucking and sucking and coming with Peter in a way I never dreamt I would. And enjoying the power I hold over my husband: cutting him off, being clear that only Peter fucks me the way I need to be fucked as I milk his cock with my hand, enjoying the rush as I make him hard, knowing his cock is no longer welcome in this pussy that now belongs to Peter. It’s taken a long time to admit I love this dynamic but I’ve always gravitated toward being the one who calls the shots. And I especially love it in my sexual relationship. It’s empowering, fulfilling, but it also feels right, just as being fucked by Peter feels right. It’s a prerogative that exclusively belongs to a Hot Wife—as is the self-satisfaction that comes with it!

Luckily hubby understands and honors this: Honors my sexual autonomy, respect that the sexual union I have with Peter is unparalleled, sacrosanct. Hubby knows we have an intimacy that not many married couples have. But he also knows that sexually there’s a basic, primal, most intimate part of me that only belongs to Peter.
That’s amazing! My husband gets it, knows that in Peter, I’ve found a man who can sexually reach me somewhere no one else can. Now that I’ve reached that place, I can’t give it up. It’d be cruel to expect me to do so. So, his job is to stay faithful, celibate for me, for his Mistress so I can freely and exclusively fuck Peter unencumbered, unrestrained by marital obligation, fucking him with total and absolute abandon. With no pre-conditions other than he, and not my husband has domain over my pussy. It’s true. There simply is no reason to make love to anyone else, Hubby included. What’s the point? Even if it were good it would pale in comparison. So, I lie back, and allow myself this smug conceit imagining Peter’s fingers and his long, slender cock deep inside of me, fucking me, making me come dozens of times and then coming inside of me, filling my cunt with all that seed only I coax from his balls…as Hubby touches me I picture it, and, as I do, I come. Hard!

whosbeensleeping
Player

Re: Hubby asked

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:55 pm

Wow, thanks for putting your most intimate thoughts out there. My wife isn't much into non-monogamy, so it's entirely academic, but I have to admit I find it scary that I find the idea of denial arousing. I'm kind of agnostic about it though. I'd probably be good with it if she was into it, but I wouldn't go looking for it unless it was a turn-on for her. A lot of stars would have to align if it were to come about for me.

It's really great to hear your thoughts and feelings, and so clearly articulated!
It's also a good idea that you wrote in this forum where the thread will not get deleted, as it is a treasure trove of insight into a VHW's innermost journey and evolution. Well-deserving of being preserved for posterity.

Thanks to you and your husband.
I'm sure many will find this illuminating and instructive.
I think I read your hubby's account from his perspective. This is way more fascinating, sorry hubby! ;-)
Last edited by whosbeensleeping on Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

flahubbyofsue
Virgin

Unread post by flahubbyofsue » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:19 am

I was giving up hope - I always thought if Mr Right came along for Sue. But, her alpha side always gets in way. She actually tells me when we talk about her needs that she will have another man but I probably will not know. She does not want me to help in any way. Part of it is that I do believe she has had other men but on the side. She traveled for years and she also had close relationships with other men in the open. Reading your story shows me how an alpha woman can finally cuckold her husband. my other hopes are founded on our current sexual situation - she does humiliate me about my small size and has me no longer allowed in her - she says it is for lovers that have big ones - I am only allowed to lick now when she needs and have to massage her most nights before bed. So not to go on to long and take over this thread - please contact me PM to go further about Sue - I would like that.

NYCWifey1960
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by NYCWifey1960 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:53 am

Oh, and to be completely honest, "P.B." are my lover's initials but "Peter Bern" is NOT his actual name. Important to protect other's privacy.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:38 am

NYCWifey1960 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:53 am
Oh, and to be completely honest, "P.B." are my lover's initials but "Peter Bern" is NOT his actual name. Important to protect other's privacy.
That's good to know! :up:

KinkyBear
Experienced

Unread post by KinkyBear » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:05 am

NYCWifey1960 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:33 pm
Thank you for sharing! PB is living my dream! Not only has he found an amazing and beautiful hotwife, but he has engaged in a dynamic with you that is so hard to find. Trust me, I have been seeking out something similar for years. At time I thought it was on its way only to blow up. He was lucky to find a couple with such a strong relationship!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:41 pm

thanks for sharing your perspective. hot and informative