Work day cuck angst

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Newcuck614
Pervert

Work day cuck angst

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:38 am

*I'm going to try to start writing short stories that are true stories about experiences from my POV as a cuck. Going on two years now in this role and loving every bit of it. I will change names in the stories to keep individuals private. This first experience is the most recent ( last week ), but I will eventually write about some past experiences.

My work day normally starts fairly early. As usual I kiss Samantha goodbye as she sleeps peacefully. I head out the door and start my daily routine and grind.

Samantha always calls me when she wakes up and gets her day started. She mentioned to me that Jason is going to try to make it over late morning, before he catches a flight out of state for work. Jason is a bull she has been seeing for well over a year now. Hands down the best lover she has ever had in her entire life. He's the whole package....looks, personality, compassion, endowment, sex drive, attentiveness... I could go on.

Any day where I know Jason, or any other man, will be making it over to see my wife that day. It makes for a long day. Even after two years of being a cuck the angst is still there. Makes it extremely difficult to concentrate that day as the excitement overpowers my entire brain.

At approximately 9AM, Samantha texts me and says she's silencing her phone at 10:30 and I'm not to disturb her until I hear from her. It never fails, anytime the reality sets in on what her midday plans are, my legs turn to rub, my heart races 100mph, my palms get sweaty and I lose all focus. Cuck angst takes hold and takes me for another wild ride.

11AM.....my phone dings. I look. It's a snap chat notification. I know what it means but I'm in the middle of something important at work and need to finish the task so I quickly put my phone away. Even though that doesn't help with the angst, I try to focus on work momentarily.

11:15...notification again

11:16....again....again...another one....oh my God. I can't take it so I rush off to the bathroom to check my phone. To open what I know awaits me in snapchat.

They're all from Jason. First one...a pic of her legs spread. Pussy soaked. Caption that says, "She's already dripping for me. Do you remember what that feels like?"

My tiny caged penis immediately grows tight and the sturdy cage that Samantha keeps me locked in, does a great job of preventing the display of my instant arousal.

The next snap is a video of Jason sliding his fat cock in and out of my gorgeous wife, with the caption, "I think she forgot your name."

Holy shit!

Next snap is a video of her sucking his cock and really taking it deep down her throat. Oh my god!! She never use to like sucking dick. But with him, it's different. She enjoys everything with him and I love it!

Then there is a snap video of her on all fours, taking every inch of him in doggy style. I am absolutely losing my mind at this point with excitement and angst.

It's been quite some time since she's allowed me to penetrate her. We are still very intimate in other ways but we agreed that I just can't please her sexually. That was a hard fact that I quickly accepted and have always been understanding and supportive of.

Some time goes by and I get one more notification. At this point all hope of having a productive work day is gone haha. I opened the app and it's video of Samantha still on all fours, cum dripping from her pussy, then a close up spot of his cum all over the sheets. I always know what that means. She always waits till the next day to change the sheets so that I have to sleep in the dried mess where she was having sex. One of the many ways she loves to tease and humiliate me.

I can't wait to get home, kiss my wife and hear all the juicy details. The next few hours of work drag by.

Once I get home, I instantly see her glow. She's always glowing for the rest of the day after she seems him. She cracks a big smile, "Welcome home baby."

As we're talking and my cage is tight again, I notice the sheets. And the dried mess. So hot! I notice her vibrating wand still on my nightstand. She loves to incorporate her wand into playing with bulls. And it's always my job to clean her toys after she uses them, whether it be solo play or using it with other men, so I know why it's still out.

She smirks, "yea, you know what you have to do. Clean it."

After some talking and my arousal going through the roof I had one more surprise. A major reward! She rewards me at times when I've been obedient and good. She tells me she will allow me to cum. At this point I feel like I'm going to bust right out of the cage.

She unlocks me and releases her little prisoner. All 4 inches are throbbing. She grazes my shift with the back of her hand then grabs it slightly and strokes it one time......and oh my God not already!! I start to explode all over myself. She laughs....as always, it's amusing to her at how quickly it's over. But I still consider it the perfect ending to a perfect day.

I can't wait until the next angst filled work day!
Caged cuck in Ohio

cpeater
Trainable

Re: Work day cuck angst

Unread post by cpeater » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:22 am

Sounds like a hard day! Oh wait, I should say an ATTEMPTED hard day :)
I've definitely been there and also a frequent cage wearer. Just impatiently waiting for the new one to arrive...
Although about 3/4 of the time I don't know the time or place of her dates, which makes it more exciting for both of us.

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:41 pm

cpeater wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:22 am
Sounds like a hard day! Oh wait, I should say an ATTEMPTED hard day :)
I've definitely been there and also a frequent cage wearer. Just impatiently waiting for the new one to arrive...
Although about 3/4 of the time I don't know the time or place of her dates, which makes it more exciting for both of us.
It definitely is exciting not know when a date will happen. She keeps me caged 24/7 so she never has to worry about springing a date on me and not being caged
Caged cuck in Ohio

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:22 pm

great story. thanks