"Not Really"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
citms2022
Prepubescent

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by citms2022 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:11 pm

We desperately need another installment!
Lurking since Feb 2023, hoping to start on our journey soon!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri May 03, 2024 9:26 am

Sorry for the absence. Life gets busy sometimes. Anyhow….

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri May 03, 2024 9:27 am

First STI…

Jen came down with what seemed a UTI on Monday which was Memorial Day. She stuck it out until Tuesday when she could get in to see her PCP. Chlamydia. Not a UTI. This put a damper on things immediately. The following day Tory and I both got tested and we were negative. It seemed implausible that we somehow escaped it considering how much we were engaged intimately.

She notified Ryan and asked that he be tested. He did and he was positive. So the assumption was that she contracted it from Ryan. After some discussions with him he admitted that he had been engaging in some one night stand hookups. This breached their agreement and Jen decided to end it with him. He was upset but really could not protest that much as he new the intentions of the arrangement.

Jen went on an antibiotic regiment for 7 days. It brought into focus the risks we had been taking and we had no one to blame but ourselves. How Tory and I missed out on the STI party we are not sure. But the next week we were all cognizant of the fact that we needed to adjust our thoughts on sexual partners in the future. Jen was taking it hard and felt somewhat betrayed but also was reflective on her own responsibly, or by my assessment, our responsibly for this happening.

We all had a full panel test done and thankfully nothing else was off. So the lesson was a hard one and there were a lot of discussions about what the future looked like.

Wednesday June 7th Jen was cleared of the infection. At that point we decided to cool it off with any new potential partners and just focus on us and Tory. He was more than willing to do the heavy lifting! Sex with her, him and I resumed and everyone was horny from the break. Ryan pleaded for a second chance but to Jen’s credit she held firm. The infection shook her and she just could not get into seeing him again.

Jen and Tory got back into a routine of morning runs before work. He was working long hours with the landscape company. We all hit the gym together a few times a week. And, Jen and Tory fucked a lot. I got to watch and participate some as well. Things started to settle in and become routine.

One change when the three of us were playing together was Jen’s desire to see me suck Tory. It was presented as a way to get him hard again between fuck sessions. She knew I would do it for her if she desired so the pressure was on him. He finally gave into her desires and I would occasionally suck him back to an erection. He lost his inhibitions after a short time and I resigned myself to the fact that I would be sucking him when she asked. I surmised that it really wasn’t all that different than eating his cum out of her pussy anyways.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri May 03, 2024 10:16 am

Fun times resume…

It was evident that Jen was going to miss the sex with Ryan, she made it clear via little comments that she made. However, Tory seemed happy to have him out of the mix. He rarely wore anything inside the house other than boxers or running shorts. And this teased Jen into begging at times for sex. She really had become hyper-sexual. Her appetite to be used for sex had no limits.

One night we were in bed together and I had just entered her. We were in a slow love making groove. Tory was in the shower across the hall. When he finished he came into our room and climbed into bed with us. Jen and I were on our sides and I was inside her from the front with her lifting her leg up to give me access. We were deeply kissing.

Tory moved in behind her in a spooning position. It was unusual for me to be in her first. I then felt his hand on my balls and as I was in mid thrust he grabbed the shaft of my cock when it was exposed. He tugged gently and removed me from her. He promptly inserted himself into her pussy and began fucking her. This caused Jen to laugh hysterically and Tory lifted his head to peer over her shoulder at me with the biggest of grins.

He started pounding her and she lost focus on me. This act, of being physically removed from my wife’s pussy while I was fucking her and have another man replace me inside her was highly arousing to me. I was lost on an explanation for this arousal. But it was there. I did not object in any way. I submitted to this act of dominance. So did Jen. That made it all the more arousing.

He rolled her onto her belly and fucked her hard from behind. One of her favorite positions. I laid next to them watching. She came, he came. After a few minutes of calm she push me on my back from laying on my side. She then scooted onto my chest with her legs either side and moved up to straddle my face. I knew my task well and his load started to drip into my mouth while I worked her clit with my tongue.

I knew my place, I knew my role. She ground herself into my face to make it extra messy. She came again and rolled off of me taking her place laying between us again. I went to wipe my face with the sheet but she stopped me. I was to wear it. Her next task for me was to suck Tory back to erection. It was a demand, not a request. I did as I was instructed and they just watched me do it. It took forever it seemed. My jaw was aching. But I finally succeeded and the fact that I was doing it so he could fuck my wife again was the point of it all. And so I watched them fuck in our bed while my arousal continued to intensify and my balls became blue.

When he finished the second time inside her she wanted more oral so I got between her legs and licked his fresh sperm from her. She had an incredible orgasm. Body shaking. It always made me feel so good that I could give her that. When she came down from her climax I made a move to top her but she pushed me aside. Tory might want to have another go first was her justification. Said with a smirk. And that is what happened, although it took him a long while to get hard again. So my turn was a couple hours later.

All this just confirmed that I had undeniably traveled into full cuckhold territory. There was no point in denying it. It aroused me to no end. She was having fun with it. Tory had nothing to complain about.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Fri May 03, 2024 2:42 pm

Your experiences are increasingly intense. I'm looking forward to reading how things progress.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri May 03, 2024 3:22 pm

Thank you for another wonderful update.

Both you and Jen are clearly enjoying the new development.

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Sun May 05, 2024 6:54 am

Out of curiosity, how much does it excite you to be denied and told Troy has to be finished for the evening before you can have pussy? Also has she started to demand you edge but not cum while waiting?
Has she told you that you are to now do cleanup/fluffy Troy after each time they fuck? Or only when she tells you? Also has she indicated that she wants to see you such Troy to completion?
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed May 08, 2024 7:41 am

Trvlman7 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 6:54 am
Out of curiosity, how much does it excite you to be denied and told Troy has to be finished for the evening before you can have pussy? Also has she started to demand you edge but not cum while waiting?
Has she told you that you are to now do cleanup/fluffy Troy after each time they fuck? Or only when she tells you? Also has she indicated that she wants to see you such Troy to completion?
Good and interesting questions. For me the excitement builds by the act of denial. It is both self inflicted and administered by Jen as well. Depends on the day and circumstances or mood. Tory is much younger than I and at an age where he can recover in short periods of time and go multiple times. This can be in one session or over the course of a day. I prefer and purposely deny myself access to her for two reasons. One is I cannot keep up with his ability to satisfy her as many times in a day. He is a literal cum factory at this point. Secondly, by denying myself, or Jen denying me, I have this incredible buildup of sexual tension which ends up being an incredible form of edging. By being in this state of edging I enjoy “their” sexual interaction more. And I am more inclined to want to go down on her when she has been bred by him (or others) without that interruption of post nut withdrawal. Her denial of sexy time with me adds to this sexual tension/pleasure for me. It’s also empowering for her. That development where Tory physically removed me from her pussy to replace my cock with his was a huge development in this dynamic. It turned up the heat dramatically for everyone.

And to answer your other question, yes I fully accepted and came to enjoy being made to suck his cock whether to fluff him or otherwise. She was now fully in charge 100%. I willingly submitted to her desires. Eating another man’s cum from her pussy was a treat even though by this point it was a regular occurrence.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed May 08, 2024 7:54 am

One other thing that I would point out is that giving Jen oral has always been a great satisfaction for me. She quivers uncontrollably when she orgasms from oral. It’s a great ego boost for me giving her this pleasure. It’s my forte and I enjoy it immensely. When there is semen present from another cock it just adds so much more intensity to it. Plus the aroma and taste has come to be enjoyable and erotic for me. I came to terms with it being a cuckhold thing and learned to embrace it.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu May 09, 2024 9:55 am

Thank you for sharing two more great posts with us.

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Thu May 09, 2024 2:00 pm

The MOST IMPORTANT SINGLE ISSUE has to be both partners happy with the situation. It appears you and you delicious hot wife are definitely on the same page and tend to really feed on each other's excitement and lust in your play.
Absolutely nothing wrong or strange about hubby embracing and enjoying the cuckold part of a relationship. If he and wife really enjoy it GREAT for them. Especially as they develop better ways to "push" each other's button to excite and enhance each other's pleasures.
As long as can play safely, the wife playing bareback and getting filled for both's pleasure even better. It is great she never cleans up before coming home.
Too bad Troy can't go to school locally, he seems to truly enhance and excite both of you greatly.
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun May 12, 2024 12:09 pm

Ray-Man wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 9:27 am
First STI…

Jen came down with what seemed a UTI on Monday which was Memorial Day. She stuck it out until Tuesday when she could get in to see her PCP. Chlamydia. Not a UTI. This put a damper on things immediately. The following day Tory and I both got tested and we were negative. It seemed implausible that we somehow escaped it considering how much we were engaged intimately.

She notified Ryan and asked that he be tested. He did and he was positive. So the assumption was that she contracted it from Ryan. After some discussions with him he admitted that he had been engaging in some one night stand hookups. This breached their agreement and Jen decided to end it with him. He was upset but really could not protest that much as he new the intentions of the arrangement.

Jen went on an antibiotic regiment for 7 days. It brought into focus the risks we had been taking and we had no one to blame but ourselves. How Tory and I missed out on the STI party we are not sure. But the next week we were all cognizant of the fact that we needed to adjust our thoughts on sexual partners in the future. Jen was taking it hard and felt somewhat betrayed but also was reflective on her own responsibly, or by my assessment, our responsibly for this happening.

We all had a full panel test done and thankfully nothing else was off. So the lesson was a hard one and there were a lot of discussions about what the future looked like.

Wednesday June 7th Jen was cleared of the infection. At that point we decided to cool it off with any new potential partners and just focus on us and Tory. He was more than willing to do the heavy lifting! Sex with her, him and I resumed and everyone was horny from the break. Ryan pleaded for a second chance but to Jen’s credit she held firm. The infection shook her and she just could not get into seeing him again.

Jen and Tory got back into a routine of morning runs before work. He was working long hours with the landscape company. We all hit the gym together a few times a week. And, Jen and Tory fucked a lot. I got to watch and participate some as well. Things started to settle in and become routine.

One change when the three of us were playing together was Jen’s desire to see me suck Tory. It was presented as a way to get him hard again between fuck sessions. She knew I would do it for her if she desired so the pressure was on him. He finally gave into her desires and I would occasionally suck him back to an erection. He lost his inhibitions after a short time and I resigned myself to the fact that I would be sucking him when she asked. I surmised that it really wasn’t all that different than eating his cum out of her pussy anyways.
The same thing happened to me and my girlfriend, with a somewhat humorous result, given the circumstances. Because of her symptoms she went to see her gynecologist. It was Chlamydia. Her gynecologist gave her a prescription to take care of it, and said she would give her a prescription for her boyfriend to take to prevent a possible reinfection. A little be chagrined, my girlfriend told her gynecologist, "I'll need two."

It is amazing that a woman would want to watch her man suck her boyfriend's cock, but I can attest that some women do like it. It's also amazing how persuasive a woman can be to get you to do that.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Mon May 13, 2024 4:31 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:09 pm
Ray-Man wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 9:27 am
First STI…

The same thing happened to me and my girlfriend, with a somewhat humorous result, given the circumstances. Because of her symptoms she went to see her gynecologist. It was Chlamydia. Her gynecologist gave her a prescription to take care of it, and said she would give her a prescription for her boyfriend to take to prevent a possible reinfection. A little be chagrined, my girlfriend told her gynecologist, "I'll need two."

It is amazing that a woman would want to watch her man suck her boyfriend's cock, but I can attest that some women do like it. It's also amazing how persuasive a woman can be to get you to do that.
As a PSA for everyone out there, your girl and Ray-man's wife were actually lucky they were symptomatic. Chlamydia is most often asymptomatic, (up to 70% in women). It can also cause damage without symptoms. It sucks that other people were irresponsible with their sexual health. It's the unfortunate risk we take in participating in this lifestyle. It also means everyone should get regularly checked just in case. Even with trusted partners, an infection can go undetected for a long time.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Mon May 13, 2024 6:09 am

Fathers Day Trip

On June 17th Jen left for Maryland on the train for a visit with her dad for Father’s Day. She was gone the weekend. Tory and I hung out, did some hiking in the hills nearby and generally just took the weekend as a short respite from our busy schedules. We hit the gym on that Saturday.

Jen arrived back late Sunday night and promptly informed us that she hooked up with her ex-boyfriend on the trip. I wasn’t surprised by this but Tory seemed to be. His demeanor spoke loudly that he had some discomfort with this. That night I spoke to Jen and we decided that we best keep our activities to the three of us for a while owing to the previous issue with Ryan. We communicated this to Tory and he seemed relieved.

Monday and Tuesday she slept in his room both nights as a form of apology you might say. Her hooking up with her ex was a bit reckless considering the challenges we had gone through recently. It wasn’t like she needed any extra.

The following weekend the 24th we drove to Woodstock, VT and spent the weekend hiking by day and fucking by night. Our own little north country orgy.

Drama re-appeared on Monday as when she got to work Brittany confided with her that she got caught by her husband fucking IT Guy. They were working through it but it was dramatic and Jen was trying to not get dragged into the drama between them.

Tory, having been a tall skinny guy, was transforming. College had put some weight on him but working at the landscape company that came off quickly. Between the physical labor and the gym he started to put on some muscle and fill out a bit. It had been a wet early summer to date but he still was tanning up being outside all the time.

Weekdays we hit the gym, had supper and they fucked. Every night. I slipped in when it was my turn. Sometime they slept together in his room, some nights she slept with me, other times we all were in the same bed. She chose which option, she was in charge. He was breeding her every day and the amount of cum he was depositing into her womb was impressive. It seemed the perfect arrangement which was meeting all of our expectations and needs.

He and she made sure to regularly demonstrate that my position sexually was secondary to him. It was a game. The evolution was complete. He being younger and more fertile he could keep up the pace needed to make her happy. My constant state of arousal from the situation kept me where I needed/wanted to be. They made sure to maximize the opportunity to perform in front of me.