Pervert

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:42 pm

This is great! Keep it up please.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:42 pm

It's not too quick at all. Some threads have weeks, sometimes months between updates and I often have to re-read previous posts to catch up. If you've got it to hand please keep posting.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:26 am

Island time…

Once we settled into cuddle time I asked for details of their outing. She said that the lake was crowded and they canoed to the far end where there was a small wooded island. When they arrived there there was another couple present but they left shortly after. Jen was just in her bikini. She left her shorts in his car. She did not have it on long as Jon was ready for some action. She said there was naked foreplay in the woods for a bit and then Jon took her bent over a boulder. After Jon finished inside her, she pulled on her bikini bottoms and top and they got back into the canoe. She did say that fucking in the woods where they could have been caught was a rush. In the canoe his cum soaked through her bikini bottoms and they had a good laugh about it. As he paddled about a couple in Kayaks came close to them and started to chat. Jen had to close her legs to hide the seeping mess between them. She was very aroused and her nipples were very hard and visible in the thin top. The husband of the couple never took his eyes off of Jen, presumably, as he had on sunglasses. It did not take long for the wife to catch on and the conversation ended.

They spent a couple hours on the water and swimming in the sun before heading back to the car in the parking lot to load the canoe. He came around to her side to tie down the canoe to the roof rack. Finished, he turned to her and pulled down his shorts exposing his semi hard cock. He asked her for a blow job. She was extremely nervous but excited at the same time. They opened the passenger side door for a little more privacy and she squatted down and went to work on his now fully erect cock. The rush of the situation made him cum fairly fast and she took a mouthful of his sperm. They both quickly got into his car and proceeded to leave the recreation area. She never swallowed and turned to Jon to show him her prize, playfully opening her mouth. He was only semi amused with her display. Post ejaculation blues I suppose. She swallowed.

At 4:30 they arrived at our home. We have a long private driveway so there are no neighbors in view of our home. That is when Jen hatched the plan to give me a show.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:00 pm

Tuesday

Jen stopped by Jon’s after work and he fucked her twice. Once finished she headed home and we chatted for a bit on the back deck.

Gabe had not texted in a while and we had discussed her not meeting him again because of the problems it might cause in his relationship with his girlfriend. Having two different guys fuck my wife since May of that year was a trip. Now a bit of reality was setting in. She questioned whether this experiment was sustainable. I reminded her that it was open ended and we could stop at any time if she wanted. I also said we could start looking for another “friend” if she would like. I thought out loud that it might take longer this time around and that we may have gotten lucky when we started this. She seemed very open to the idea of a second playmate. A couple glasses of wine on the back deck cheered her up. Then I reclaimed her and her spirits were back to normal.

Jon drunk texted her at 10:00 pm asking her to come over. She declined, she did not want to leave home that late. He asked if he could meet her in our driveway. She agreed, feeling adventurous. He got an Uber over and had the driver wait at the bottom of our driveway. Jon that night fucked my wife over the hood of my car. For the first time he had my sloppy seconds. He of course was blissfully unaware of that fact.

Of course she was not done. I cleaned up the third load of Jon’s fresh cum in almost as many days and reclaimed her again.

SurveySays
Virgin

Unread post by SurveySays » Mon May 01, 2023 7:41 am

Top notch! Really enjoying the pace, thank you for that.

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Mon May 01, 2023 10:50 am

Love the dynamic. Super hot.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Mon May 01, 2023 10:56 am

So close…

The distance between me and my wife Jen was a mere 15’, a pane of window glass the only barrier separating us. Her fuck buddy Jon was bare handing her body in front of me. The fondling stopped and he removed his shirt and shorts. He pushed her shorts to her ankles and she stepped out of them. Before me was my wife and her friend naked on our back deck. I could see them speak but not hear their words. He said something to her and she dropped to her knees, took his cock in hand, and put him into her mouth. She worked him for a short time until he reached down, took her arm in his hand and guided her upright. He motioned her to turn around and she bent over the picnic table. Having just watched her take him into her mouth my heart was already in my throat. The rush I was about to experience would change our journey together.

For the first time I witnessed Jon’s infamous big cock head enter my wife. It was dramatic for me as I was so close I could see everything clearly. They purposely positioned themselves for my benefit and as his cock disappeared into my wife’s vagina my heart raced faster than I thought possible. He took long deliberate strokes slowly pushing in and out of her to his fullest length. Watching his cock disappear repeatedly into her initiated a mix of emotions for me. Jealousy, angst and horniness all wrapped together. His tempo picked up and soon he was slamming his cock into her. Her petite body was taking the impact dramatically. Her small tits were violently bouncing back and forth with each smashing penetration. I realized at that point what she meant by his “enthusiasm” when he fucked her. And that’s exactly what he was doing, fucking her. There was no confusing his thrusts with making love. It was pure animal lust. A breeding, nothing more or less. She was clearly enjoying the pounding. I never fucked her this hard. Her ass cheeks turned red from his pelvic impacts. While it was somewhat of a shock to watch I was so turned on by the display I was on the verge of my own release without even touching myself. He paused, the cheeks of his ass tightened, and he released his seed into her. Its hard to describe the feelings I experienced at that moment. He stayed inside her for a time, motionless. When he did de-couple from her his cum was clearly visible at the entrance to her open pussy. She stood up and turned to face him momentarily and then descended to her knees and took his cock into her mouth again, sucking him. Once satisfied she had cleaned his member she stood back up and sat back against the edge of the picnic table. There was cum on the deck boards beneath her that had leaked from her pussy. They spoke for a moment, she motioned with her hand towards the door into our home and he began to walk that way. There was a moment of anxiety for me as he was about to enter the space that I occupied. The door opened, he walked directly to the fridge, across the room from me, opened the door, retrieved two beers, closed the fridge door, turned back towards me to exit back onto the deck. His semi erect cock dancing in front of him as he walked, he exited back onto the deck without ever looking at me, as if I was not there. He was so close to me as he made his way through the back door I am sure he could hear me breathing. The time he was inside the house was surreal. He returned to her on the deck and they opened the beers and began to talk and sip them.

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Mon May 01, 2023 1:21 pm

Getting more comfortable, taking liberties here and there. Curious how much Jon usurps. Eagerly awaiting the next several chapters from your journal.

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Tue May 02, 2023 1:35 pm

Great story. Love it.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue May 02, 2023 1:58 pm

Round 2…

He was facing her, talking low enough that I could hear them but not discern what they were saying. She reached out and took his cock in her hand and began to stroke him. This went on for a while until he became fully hard again. At this point she leaned back and laid down on the picnic table, spreading her legs for him. He entered her for the second time and immediately began fucking her hard, holding her legs in the air. Her beautiful B tits where bouncing with each of his thrusts. She was expressing her pleasure with audible moans. This went on for a while as he lasted a long time this round. When he finally came, it was much the same as before, a pause, tightened ass cheeks, and his release into her. He stayed inside her for a time, both both of them smiling.

They separated, he got dressed and left by the side staircase. I went to the fridge, retrieved a beer to calm my jitters and joined Jen on the deck. We kissed and I proclaimed to her how utterly hot the whole display was. She did not have to ask me to go down on her, I was there of my own accord in short order. I was so horny I wanted to taste the two of them, their fresh sex. I licked her to orgasm and then tried to enter her with my cock but exploded at her entrance. I was just too excited by the events of the last hour or so. We retreated to the bedroom where I recovered quickly and we made passionate love. I recovered two more times that evening, unusual for me, and we had some of the best sex of our lives. We had a lot to talk about and again the bar was set another notch higher on our experiment.

Where could we possibly go with this now. She was hooked on the voyeuristic nature of having sex with him within my view and I now wanted more of this too. Never would I have ever dreamed we would get to this point. The original idea was for her to experiment a little with an extra guy or two. I never intended to be present. Sex now dominated our every waking hour. Our schedules revolved around it, making way for it. She would drop anything to go offer herself to Jon if he made a booty call. I predominately was second in line for sex with her. I did get to have her to myself once or twice a week but we both preferred that I line up and reclaim her after Jon had bred her. I had become very content with this arrangement, by default, and much preferred it. I was amazed how I had become so comfortable cleaning him from her and it just seemed natural at this point in time. We discussed and clearly understood that sex was the dominate force in our life, at least for the time being. She relished the difference between us, his use of her without regard, fucking her in an animalistic way and conversely the loving nature of my intercourse with her and the comfort it gave her. It was in a way a process by which it rounded out her view of herself, the desire to be slutty and enjoy the high of it with Jon, and the normalcy of softer sex with me. They never cuddled like lovers, he kissed her to get her where she needed to be for the sex that followed, but never kissed her after they were done, at least not passionately. He had become the perfect fuck buddy in a way. He provided her with a different sexual experience and had not become clingy, or a liability.

It was during these times I realized I was pre-conditioned for this lifestyle. My pervious relationships had inadvertently set me up for it. Becca put the finishing touches on my development, I just did not realize it at the time. Jen knew of Becca, but did not know of the “arrangement”.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Tue May 02, 2023 11:53 pm

Amazing story !!

Keep going on ! I need my fix !!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu May 04, 2023 2:24 am

On to early September

Labor Day weekend both Jen and I ended up with Covid. Jon did as well a day later. Jon had it worse than Jen and I. It was our second contraction of the virus, the first being December of 2020. It had been a relief that the restrictions had been relaxed some that year and we may have gotten complacent that the infection was still circulating. Our symptoms were mild and within two days we felt fine but continued to test positive for another 5 days. While waiting to get out of our quarantine we had a lot of time to talk and reflect on where we were in our experiment.
When you have some uninterrupted time for reflection one can cover a lot of ground. We had some very deep conversations. From Jen’s perspective she was somewhat in disbelief how much she changed since May and contemplated how long she could sustain her new activities. Was this a short term thing or were we headed for a lifetime of this. If we chose to have children could we keep this up simultaneously or would we abandon this lifestyle for a more traditional marriage? We both came to the conclusion and agreement that this journey would not be nearly as fulfilling if we did not have each other to share it with.

Regarding her changes, she had become so much more confident and less self conscious. She also found that her submissive tendencies were in all actuality empowering for her. Even though she was “giving” herself to others the attraction of being so intimately desired was very energizing for her. Other than anal, most of her boundaries or limits when it came to sex had been overcome and in fact had transformed into desires or turn ons. Even though she still sought my input and approval she ultimately had control of her sexual activities, and even developed some control over me. Her orgasms were more intense than before she started playing with others, but mainly with Jon for intercourse, and secondly with me when I gave her oral. She especially enjoyed the evolving nature of my reclamation clean ups. This made her feel slightly dominate over me. And she lost all aversion to cum. Jon, in particular, could give his seed to her anytime and anywhere, on her or in her. She still partially denied this privilege to me, the on her part. She preferred to be used hard by Jon and admitted that she liked the tendency for him to have first rights so to speak to her pussy. It really aroused her to know that I was second in line and had to deal with his aftermath.

It helped that I as well was turned on by this dynamic. If I was not our relationship would likely have encountered some difficulties. Not that I got there effortlessly. There was a lot of soul searching and anxiety for me as we traveled this path. A lot of questioning of what I had encouraged to happen and what I was doing. I learned to manage the post orgasmic blues knowing that when my refractory time came to a close I would be horny for all of it again. Letting a guy nut in your wife and then clean up his seed is no small thing mentally. There were some hurdles for sure psychologically. I mean you give up a little of your masculinity when you have some guys cum in your mouth that you just licked from your wife’s pussy.

We also decided that another guy in the mix would be exciting if we could find someone suitable. Gabe was out of the picture. Jen informed him that she could not continue in good conscience with him having a girlfriend. He also did not seem a suitable partner for any long term play. On the other hand things with Jon had just gotten more exciting so we were fine where we were at. I did want to see them sexually engaged again from a voyeuristic perch. This was very fulfilling for both Jen and I.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu May 04, 2023 5:06 am

I'm loving hearing about how you developed in this lifestyle, thanks.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Thu May 04, 2023 7:12 am

This is the HOTTEST ongoing thread on OHW! do not let the lack of comments slow you down! Its been said in the past, on other threads, that it takes a while for users to "find" a thread.
Your writing is magnificent, and as far as Jen goes... the fact that she is gaining her confidence and is less self-conscious, says so much about her as a person as she overcomes societies prudish views on woman enjoying sex as much as men have done throughout history!
Cheers!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu May 04, 2023 5:51 pm

1hottxcpl4fun wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 7:12 am
This is the HOTTEST ongoing thread on OHW! do not let the lack of comments slow you down! Its been said in the past, on other threads, that it takes a while for users to "find" a thread.
Your writing is magnificent, and as far as Jen goes... the fact that she is gaining her confidence and is less self-conscious, says so much about her as a person as she overcomes societies prudish views on woman enjoying sex as much as men have done throughout history!
Cheers!
Thank you

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu May 04, 2023 5:55 pm

In hind site I posted this thread in the wrong place, but I am glad your enjoying our journey

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu May 04, 2023 6:13 pm

I am loving it. I check many times a day looking for your next post. Its obviously factual which is one reason i enjoy reading it so much! Thanks for keeping it going. Nice job, too, on keeping a journal!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri May 05, 2023 6:12 am

Virus be gone…

Our quarantine over, Jen then experienced a short period. Only lasted a day. She switched to an implant from the pill in late 2020 and she nearly stopped having periods. When she did get them they were short and with very little effect. With a week lost from these issues Jon was eager to get back to play with Jen.

Having done a couple of voyueristic displays for me and with the knowledge that I was willingly cleaning up his fresh deposits, Jon seemed intent on adding a little more control over Jen and I. Seems the new dynamic was emboldening him and he was trying to extend his reach of dominance, or at least that is what it seemed to me. He requested, and we both agreed, that he fuck Jen at our house. A Tuesday night after work they again met on the back deck and he fucked her 3 times while I watched from my perch inside the house. Much the same as before we all enjoyed the sex between them and as soon as he left I did my job. He seemed especially dominate with her this time and she commented on it as well. Again, this I am sure, was a factor of me watching. Thursday he asked her for a repeat and made arrangements to come over after work. However it was raining so the deck was not a suitable place to play. He requested of Jen to fuck in our bed. Gabe had done this, but Jon had not. Gabe was different in that he was a short term deal. Having Jon fuck my wife in our marital bed was really the last private boundary he could cross short of fucking her while I was intimately close to them. So he arrived early evening and I made myself scarce down in the first level of the house. I could hear them talking upstairs and soon after I heard our bedroom door close. My curiosity led me upstairs and for the next 2 hours I listened to the noises coming from our bedroom. Jen was very vocal when they were having sex and my emotions ran the gamut of angst to lustful thoughts. Having viewed them engaging in sex a few times had my imagination running wild with visions of what was happening to her in there. I was back downstairs when he left so we never interacted. When I got back upstairs Jen was naked in the kitchen waiting for me. She sat on our kitchen table and asked me to sit in the chair. From this position I cleaned up Jon’s deposits from her pussy and then turned her around to fuck her doggy over the table. She was very pleased with the evenings events and told me that she was thinking of me listening to them the whole time they were having sex. She really got off on this. I found the whole engagement gratifying. We coupled two more times that night.

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Fri May 05, 2023 8:46 am

Incredible! I love the steady progression incrementally pushing past boundaries and i love how you highlighted the difference between Gabe v Jon using the master bedroom with Jen. Completely different dynamic with intent. I'm beyond curious where else this might go with respect to changes ... marking or tattoo? Cant wait ...

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri May 05, 2023 12:40 pm

Gym prospect…

Saturday morning Jen and I went to the gym, one of our normal times there. We really did not know anyone there very well, just short greetings with people that we saw there on a regular basis. One fellow always was friendly in a normal sort of way, never seemed overly interested in Jen. She had made passing comments about him previously but nothing too specific. He was a regular and was in very good condition. I had thought he might be a good option for another playmate for Jen but he never seemed that interested in her. This day he did stop by one of her machines while she finished a set and made small talk with her. I was at the other end of the room when I saw him speaking with her. His body language suggested to me that maybe his interest in Jen had changed. After a short time he moved off to work out in the free weight section. I ran into him over there a little later and he engaged me in conversation as well. His conversations with both Jen and I were of a general nature and simply friendly. Jen however also picked up on the body language and the conversations began between us on him as a prospect. She definitely liked the looks of him. We both concluded that he was a long shot and that maybe we were reading too much into it based on our desires. And we did not even know if he was single. Probably unlikely that he was we assumed.

Saturday afternoon Jen and Jon were fucking on the back deck again. Not much more to report other than the precedents that had previously been established. He and I had no interaction.

Jen and I spent that Sunday together as a normal couple, including having normal sex. It was a nice change of pace.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri May 05, 2023 12:41 pm

Maybe not such a long shot…

Monday after work Jen went to the gym alone as I had to work late. Our gym friend was there and sought Jen out several times. Again just friendly chatter, but a noticeable increase in frequency since our last visit. His name was Brett. If I had to describe him I would liken his resemblance to a young Mark Wahlberg look a like. This time she could tell there was some very light, maybe cautious, flirting. She did catch him looking at her nipples a couple times. We spoke about him when she got home and she was warming up to the idea of playing with him if we could find a way to make it happen.

Jon was at our house Tuesday evening giving Jen an extra long session of naked fun. He admitted to Jen that he enjoyed fucking her in our house knowing that I was about somewhere close. It added some excitement for all of us.

Wednesday both Jen and I made it to the gym. Brett immediately sought her out for more small talk. He even sought me out for some conversation as well. At this point we were not sure if he was just being genuinely friendly or if he had any interests beyond conversation.

Thursday evening Jen went to Jon’s apartment. She got mouth fucked and Jon released on her face. It had been a little while since he had done this and she was pleased with the spontaneous aspect of it. She also got thoroughly bred as well. And cleaned well.

Friday we were back at the Gym. Brett was there again and he periodically spoke to both of us separately. Near the end of our gym time I ran into him at the free weight section. He casually mentioned at one point how nice Jen was. I agreed. He then let it slip in a comment that she was beautiful. I took that as an opportunity to see if there were any legs to his interest in her. I agreed she was very beautiful and added the word “sexy” in my response. He paused at this and then agreed with me. I added that “she was hard to keep up with”. This comment could have been taken two ways and by the look on his face he took it the way I wanted him to. He then smiled and made the comment back that “there are a lot of guys out there that would welcome your problem”. We had a short chuckle and that was the end of talk about Jen.

I relayed a recap of my and Brett’s conversation with Jen and she was pleased as well as encouraged that maybe something could happen. She definitely found him attractive and he gave no indication so far that he was anything other than normal. Other than our interactions in the gym we knew nothing about him. We did not know his last name so we could not snoop him on social media. It was still unknown to us if he had a girlfriend.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri May 05, 2023 9:18 pm

Now I'm assuming here that as this is included in your story a relationship between Jen and Brett actually does develop and I'm looking forward to learning how. Thanks for posting your story, I'm loving it so far.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sat May 06, 2023 4:13 am

Watching too much porn maybe?…

Jon made arrangements with Jen to come over to our house late Saturday afternoon. He arrived at 4:00. I had left briefly to run errands before he showed up. I returned and hung out for a while listening to the antics playing out in our bedroom. Jen was vocal again. I retreated to the back yard to keep myself busy while they played. Had an erection the whole time. He left around 6:30, I heard his car departing the driveway. I went back in the house and entered the bedroom.

Jen was laying there looking at me. She was a mess. Jon had mixed it up a bit. He mouth fucked her again and came on her face. When he recovered he fucked her missionary but pulled out, straddled her and came on her face a second time. They fucked a third time, doggy, and Jon finished that time in her pussy. He made the comment that he needed to leave something for me. While she had cleaned up some, her face still had a mix of dried to semi dried sperm on it. There was a lot in her hair as well. She said he was particularly verbal and used a lot of degrading comments, especially when he came on her face the second time. She said she enjoyed it all and was not offended in any way. I had not seen her this messy, at least not on her face. Again, a mix of emotions for me. I cleaned up the gift Jon left me and got her off. I fucked Jen missionary, all the time staring at the mess on her face and in her hair.

Afterwards I asked her if she was allowing him to cum on her face just to please him of if she truly got off on it. She affirmed the later. I made note of how few times I had done that to her. She reaffirmed that she did not want me to act that way and it was hard to explain. But ultimately these degrading acts are part of his relationship with her and it would not be the same with me. Not that it was a huge desire of mine to treat her that way, it was just a process of understanding the desire on my part. I was happy she was enjoying this. It was just getting it though my head the differences in our sexual dynamics. The mind fuck for me was that Jon was doing things to my wife that I did not, or more importantly that my wife did not want me to do. For me I could feel a little bit of competition developing between him and I. Or maybe I was reading too much into it.

Was Jon watching porn and being influenced by it lately or was this simply his way of being assertive over me with my wife? We were not sure. Jen was happy with it though so it did not really matter.

Earlier that day, in the morning, Jen and I did go to the gym. Brett was not there so nothing relevant on that front.

Sunday again was time for Jen and I to have a day of normalcy.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat May 06, 2023 9:46 am

I understand completely finding it hot that your wife does things with her "other men" that she would not do with you. I love it that my wife does things with her fuckbuddies that she doesn't do with me, and would not want to do with me. Some of these are things, like anal sex, that I really don't even have a desire to do with her, but find it erotic that other men use her that way. I guess "normies" would not understand it, but to me it is part of her being a hotwife.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun May 07, 2023 10:42 am

This is great! Wow!