OHW Addict

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by superb101 » Tue May 09, 2023 5:16 am

Im looking forward to more!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed May 10, 2023 10:44 am

super hot you fucking her with his sperm on her face and in her hair. did you kiss her or clean up the facial?

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed May 10, 2023 4:41 pm

eater wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 10:44 am
super hot you fucking her with his sperm on her face and in her hair. did you kiss her or clean up the facial?
No I did not at that time. It was 2021. I was having intercourse with her at the time and I had already done clean up on her down below. I never cleaned her up after I came as I lost my desire to do so post ejaculation. Even though I had not cum yet it didn't seem the same to do clean up on her face. Visually it was stimulating but, maybe oddly, not in the context of cleaning up the remnant cum. Don't know why at that juncture it was an issue, or maybe non issue, to me.

I did kiss her though, always...

I have much more to add to get up to date. However I have been traveling and I need to review my journal before I add more. Maybe this weekend.

cpeater
Trainable

Unread post by cpeater » Wed May 10, 2023 7:26 pm

This is such a hot story. Great writing!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 14, 2023 4:18 pm

Im loving this story!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon May 15, 2023 11:19 am

A beautifully written account. Thank you.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue May 16, 2023 6:56 am

Monday…

Monday I was working late and Jen went to the gym by herself. Brett was there and immediately sought her out. We had not seen him since my conversation with him the previous week in which I put out some hints so to speak. He spent a lot more time visiting with her this time. The topic drifted toward working out and he made the comment that it was working for her, offering that she was in excellent shape. She replied with a similar comment to him regarding his condition. She ran through her routine with him and added that she ran 3 to 4 days a week in the early mornings. He asked if I ran with her and she indicated that I did not. He made the comment that I had spoke of not being able to keep up with her. Jen replied to this statement with “well he created the woman that is me” followed with a bit of a playful smile. Brett was quick to add that “if he needed any help…” but quickly turned red as he realized what was coming out of his mouth. Before he could recover she quipped “you never know” and smiled. He was embarrassed and changed the subject.

When I got home Jen filled me in on the gym talk. She was very horny and so I got to go first and last that night. She did say that the suggestive nature of the conversation got her aroused and her nipples were very hard. And she caught Brett stealing glances at them. It was obvious that he was now at least intrigued. Going from intrigued to engaged was another matter.

Tuesday Jen went to Jon’s after work. She came home with cum in her hair. For whatever reason this seemed to be a focus of his at that time. He always makes sure there is something for me though. Thursday he was at our house. More of the same, plus cum on my pillow.

Something about stone walls…

We did not see Brett at the gym on Wednesday. Friday we did not go either. Saturday morning we went at our usual time and Brett was there. He independently conversed with both of us. Nothing out of the ordinary or salacious. We happened to be leaving the gym at the same time. Somehow we got on the subject of home life and our place. We mentioned that we were going home to work on a stone retaining wall next to our deck. He immediately expressed his experience in this type of work from when he worked summers for a mason. And he also offered to come help. Before I could respond Jen accepted his offer. She stated we wanted to finish the wall before freezing weather set in. Before I could process the whole situation Jen was giving him our address. We parted ways and within the hour he was pulling into our driveway. After we showed him around he was ready to get to work. It was 10:00 am when we got underway. He certainly knew stone work as shortly I found myself tending him with stones and he was doing most of the work. Jen was helping off and on as well in-between getting us refreshments. To be honest, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. We worked hard and the conversations were very normal. As the sun rose and it warmed up Brett took his shirt off. Now the tables were turned as it was Jen stealing glances. We had never seen him shirtless and suffice it to say he was ripped. Peak condition. I felt compelled to remove my shirt as well. Jen seemed pleased with the view of us working on the stone wall. Around 3:00 we decided that we had enough for one day. I was glad as I was getting gassed. Jen offered to go get pizzas and Brett and I retreated to the deck for a cold beer. I put my shirt back on, he did not. When Jen returned we ate pizza and drank some more beers. All the while I caught my wife sneaking looks at a shirtless Brett. We visited and drank beers until 9:30 pm. Brett decided to head home at that point. Not once did any suggestive conversations take place. He acted like an old friend the whole time. He offered to return the next morning to continue to help with the wall to which we accepted. We learned his last name and as soon as he left we snooped his social media. Nothing out of the ordinary there. Very normal for a 22 year old. He was two years older than Jon. Although I would have put him at 25. He was surprised at Jen’s age. He thought her near his own age. Not an unusual misconception.

Sunday morning he was back and we got to work. As soon as it was warm enough his shirt came off. Again he never spoke of anything suggestive and we began to feel very comfortable with him as a developing friend. It did seem odd in a way. Jen made us lunch and when we finished for the day we retreated to the deck again for some cold beers. However, Jen had a date with Jon at his apartment and had to leave at 5:00. She made the excuse that she had plans with one of her girlfriends. Brett and I remained on the deck for two more hours before he left. Not a word about Jen. Mostly guy talk, work topics, etc. He had gone to the university for Accounting but had not finished his degree. He was working for a local construction company doing billing and some project management work.

Jen told me when she got home from Jon’s that she was thinking about Brett the whole time Jon was fucking her. She was very turned on but confused about Brett’s motives, if there were any. No cum in Jen’s hair, he left it all in her pussy for me.

If nothing developed with Brett at least Jen was getting very horny from the prospects of what possibly could happen. It was obvious with him parading around shirtless and in peak condition that Jen had already developed some fantasies with him in mind. She did not hide them from me. I felt that maybe I should try and move things along if the opportunity presented itself.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue May 16, 2023 6:59 am

Last week of September

Let’s finish it…

Monday Jen went to Jon’s again for a back to back session after work. As such we did not go to the gym that evening. Tuesday was a normal night at home, no sex.

Wednesday after work I met Jen at the gym and Brett was already talking to her. We had one small section of wall left to complete and Brett suggested that we try and finish it after our workouts. We agreed and when we all got back to the house he and I went straight to work. We finished at dusk. Again the three of us sat on the deck, had a bite to eat, and a couple beers. Being late September It had cooled down and Jen’s nipples got a bit perky. Brett was doing his best to not get caught looking at them. We had a good time hanging out with him. He was super likable. He left around 9:00 pm. Still no outward indication that he might be interested in Jen sexually but that would be expected with me being there. Maybe we were just cooler to hang out with than we knew?

Thursday Jen got a good pounding at Jon’s. He was extra horny for some reason. The cum on the face episodes seemed to subside as fast as they appeared. Jon was persistent in his requests to try anal with Jen. She still had no interest in that. He also was eager to fuck her in our bed again. That really got him going. He flat out told Jen that he enjoyed knowing I was close by while he inseminated her. Ego thing for sure.

Friday we met up with Brett again at the gym and invited him back to the house for cocktails. Just hung out and had a good time. We were beginning to think that we found a new friend but nothing more. I hadn’t given up but Jen was sure that it was going nowhere as a fuck buddy prospect. The expectation of seeing Brett at the gym certainly got us back into the routine of working out.

Saturday was a warm day so Jen asked Jon to come by and fuck her on the back deck. I of course was watching from my perch on the bar stool. He came on her face this time so that was a new twist for me to adjust to. It was very hot when she was in this condition after he left on previous visits or her visits to his place, but actually watching him do the deed was a bit of a shock to be honest. At first I had knots in my stomach. As the fucking started again I got over it. He definitely enjoyed having me know that he had this dominant position with my wife.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue May 16, 2023 7:00 am

Back so I thought I would catch up a bit. Sorry for the long posts

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue May 16, 2023 7:55 am

Never apologize for long posts! We love it!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue May 16, 2023 11:12 am

First Week of October

Put the horse in front of the cart…

Brett came over on Wednesday after work to hang out with us. Other than a few peaks at Jen’s nipples the visit was ordinary. I had hatched a plan earlier in the week to see if I could push him in the direction we wanted him to go. As he was getting ready to depart I asked him if he could do me a favor. I told him that I had made reservations at a restaurant in Brattleboro, Vermont on Friday evening for Jen and I. This town is 30 minutes north of us. I let him know that Jen really liked this place and she was looking forward to going there. I told him that I had a late meeting on Friday and it was going to interrupt our plans. I asked him if he would take Jen in my place. He agreed immediately. I thought this would give them some one on one time alone. Jen was ecstatic. It was agreed that he would pick her up at 5:00 pm on Friday.

Thursday Jen was so fidgety. The anticipation of her going on a “date” of sorts with Brett had her full of energy. Thursday night she went to Jon’s to get some relief. It was not lost on me that when Jen was horny her first thought was to get fucked by Jon. I was still enjoying this dynamic and really liked having Jen after. She was just so damned sexy after she had been fucked by him. Eating her cream pie was just so natural at this point. She expected it and I was eager to do it for her. Sliding into her with zero resistance was just hot. No other way to say it.

Friday she said she could hardly concentrate at work. We were hoping for a breakthrough with Brett but both understood that we may be reading too much into the situation. Nonetheless there was an excited anticipation for both of us. I liked this guy and I really wanted him to fuck Jen. Strange to even write that down.

Brett was punctual and soon they were off to Brattleboro. I got a text from Jen when they left and I returned home from my fictional late meeting. For the next 3 hours I heard nothing from her and the anticipation of what could possibly happen had me on edge. When they returned they did not come directly into the house, but stayed out by his car in the driveway. Half an hour passed by and then Jen came in the house. She had a big smile on her face.

She gave me the recap of the night out. She said it was very much like being on a date. They talked about nothing in particular for most of the evening and then the conversation drifted to I and Jen’s history. They talked a little about him and his past girlfriends. They stayed at the restaurant later than they anticipated and soon realized that they needed to give up their seats. When they arrived back at our place they both exited his car and she came around to his side to give him a hug and thank him for taking her out. As she started to release her embrace of him she gave him a quick kiss on the lips. A peck of a kiss really. He held her momentarily which encouraged her to try another kiss. This time she slipped him some tongue. He responded immediately and they began to passionately make out. Not long after they started he broke the kiss and looked at the house. Jen assured him it was ok and that I would approve. He was confused but she locked lips with him again and the make out session resumed. He held her tight and his hands wandered only on her back. She said he was aroused as she could feel his erection pressing into her belly. They embraced and kissed for 20 minutes or so before Jen retreated to the house and Brett left.

She said he was an excellent kisser. She was seriously horny from the moment she got into the house and we had some very good sex that night. It felt strange to be fucking her on a Friday night without someone having had her before me.

Saturday morning Jen could not wait to get to the gym. Brett was there and everything seemed normal between all of us. We left the gym together and Jen asked Brett if he wanted to come over that evening to hang out. He accepted the invitation.

During the day Jen and I conspired on how to take it to the next level with Brett. In the end we decided to just let things evolve on their own.

Brett arrived at 6:00 and we all had pizza and mixed drinks on the back deck. Very normal conversations. At one point Jen asked Brett if he could look at a stone wall on the side of our house that needed some repairs. I elected, by design, to stay on the deck and they soon disappeared around the corner of the house. Once out of sight Jen embraced Brett and they picked up where they left off the night before. Their rendezvous lasted only 10 minutes before they returned to the deck as if nothing happened. The rest of the evening was uneventful.

After Brett departed she again told me how good of a kisser he was. She also said that the slow way this was playing out was exciting and the anticipation was in and of itself a turn on. Other than her telling him I would approve nothing more had been communicated about our arrangement and I was sure there was some confusion for him.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue May 16, 2023 11:13 am

Second week of October

Dating…

Wednesday evening at the gym I was talking with Brett. At a lull in the conversation I made the comment to him that Jen really liked him and she said that he was an excellent kisser. I totally bombed the poor fellow. The look of terror on his face! He started to mumble some defense/apology but I interrupted him to save him from the perceived situation. I assured him everything was cool and Jen and I had an agreement that she could date a little with select people. He was definitely caught off guard. I had not intended to be so direct that evening but the conversation just flowed forth. He was quiet for a bit then looked at me and said “are you telling me that I may be one of those select people?” I replied “I believe Jen would like you to be.” I then suggested that he take Jen on another a date. I had him really confused at that point but he said he would like that. Ironically we had never exchanged phone numbers and we did so at that moment, including Jen’s. I told him Jen would explain things more precisely when they had a chance to talk.

When Jen and I left for home I gave her a recap of my conversation with Brett. His first text to her arrived before we got home and he asked if she would like to go back to Brattleboro on Friday evening. She immediately agreed. So it was a date.

She was very horny by the time we arrived at home so she showered and contacted Jon for a visit. I was wicked horny too. But I would have to wait. She wanted hard sex first. He ended up coming to our house and they made a large wet spot on my side of our bed.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue May 16, 2023 11:14 am

Back to B

Friday evening arrived and Brett picked up Jen for their date. There was a lot of text messages between them Thursday and Friday so some of the questions that Brett asked had already been addressed. Once at dinner the questions continued and by the end of their dinner date he had a clear picture of what we were about. He now knew about Jon as well. She did not get into too many details about Jon but he clearly understood that Jon was fucking her with my approval.

They left Brattleboro and came back to our place. They sat on the hood of his car and talked some more, eventually embracing and kissing. They made out for a long time and she eventually put her hand up his shirt and caressed his bare chest. She was hoping that he would follow her lead but he did not. She said she could feel his erection against her belly again but he did not seem like he wanted to make a move on her. They kissed for a while longer and he eventually decided to go home. Jen was very disappointed. She was so worked up and wanted to play. He texted her shortly after he left and apologized. He said he was uncomfortable in our driveway and with me around in the house. He still was processing the whole idea of “dating” a married women. While she was disappointed she understood. We decided to not push him and let him come to his own decision. We enjoyed his company as a friend as well so we did not want to corrupt that if possible.

It was late enough that Jon was not an option so I was left to relieve her of her pent up frustrations. I think she would have rather Jon give her a good pounding that night but she had to settle for some love making instead.

Saturday morning we were back at the gym and Brett was there as well. Normal conversations and no mention of the previous night. By 11:00 am Jen was getting smashed by Jon at his apartment. Brett was at least making her hornier than usual and Jon was the benefactor. Of course I was getting my share as well. In fact, with all this sexual tension I was having sex with my wife more than ever. It was a crazy time.

Sunday Jon came over to our house and hooked up with Jen. I was out shopping for a new lawn mower (end of the season sale) at the time so they had the place to themselves.

What was frustrating Jen was the fact that she wanted Brett to take her. She desired it strongly. And his holding back was something she was not expecting. If Jon wanted sex with her he took charge and she liked that. Gabe was quick to bed her as well. She had come to expect that recently, and now she had a new prospect that was not being assertive and she badly wanted him to be. She craved his attention. She wanted him to get her naked, “rip her clothes off” as she put it. She wanted to know what sex was like with him. Heck, I wanted to know what sex was like with him by hearing details. He was no longer a prospect but a quest. She had to have him now because so far he had been unattainable and she had had a taste of him.

We saw him again on Monday afternoon. Again nothing really changed and just friendly banter. Wednesday Jen went to the gym alone. She was on the hunt.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Tue May 16, 2023 8:02 pm

superb101 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 7:55 am
Never apologize for long posts! We love it!
Absolutely!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed May 17, 2023 12:07 am

Thank you for a wonderful thread. I am LOVING it!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed May 17, 2023 4:19 am

Third week of October

Breaking down barriers…

After their workout Jen showered at the gym and so did Brett. He asked her if she wanted to hang out at his place for a while. She said she nearly screamed yes but played it cool. Finally, maybe, she would get somewhere with him she thought. His apartment was 15 minutes away and he lived alone. When they got there he showed her around. She said the place was spotless. He was a neat freak. Or he planned for her to be there? They talked for a bit then began to kiss. He double checked with her that I was ok with all of this. She said he finally went for a boob. He had her top off shortly thereafter and was kissing her breasts and nipples. She was very happy that things were finally moving along. But he made no additional moves. He did not go for her pussy. While she was enjoying his attention she wanted more. She took matters into her own hands and unsnapped his jeans. He did not stop her. She wanted him, at the very least to explore and suck him.

A very surprised Jen came to learn that he has a big one. Very thick, hard to get in your mouth big one. Her excitement was tempered by the realization that this big cock may not fit in her. All of a sudden she was feeling a bit of angst over her discovery of his size. Nevertheless she began to suck him, or what of him she could get in her mouth. He came fairly quickly and filled her mouth with cum. He immediately apologized for not warning her. She told him she preferred no warnings. He went soft and he was still impressive according to her. He resumed kissing her which was a good sign. He was obviously not worried that he just came in her mouth. They laid on his couch and kissed for an hour. She played with his cock but he never recovered. And he still did not go for her pussy.

When she arrived home she gave me all these details and while she wasn’t completely happy with the encounter she was not totally disappointed. Of course she was preoccupied with his size and whether they could even have intercourse. I pointed out that maybe this was why he was so slow to make advances on her.

They had some text exchanges that night. He said that he would like to continue to see her in a dating situation but wanted to take it slow. Under the circumstances she now wanted to as well. He said he really liked hanging out with us and this change of circumstances was really confusing for him. He told her that it was just some conflicts in his mind that he needed to sort through. He said that I was cool and he really wanted to keep things normal between us. He also admitted that Jen had his eye the first time he saw her in the gym. Jen was really pleased with the way that things had progressed but was now a bit concerned over the size thing. Although she described him as big, she really did not elaborate in detail so I had no reference to go by. The “big” part was mainly expressed as thickness. In my mind a little thickness should be a good thing for her. I also wanted him to have her as I really liked him and thought he would make a good FWB for her. He was non threatening to me.

Thursday morning I gave Jen a ride into work so her car could get some maintenance performed at a garage near our home. After dropping off her car we stopped at a convenience store. I got Jen a coffee and I a Red Bull, Peach flavor. We started on our way and Jen said to me “that’s Brett”. I looked in the mirror to see if he just passed us. Confused I looked at her and said “where?”. She pointed at my can of Red Bull and said again “that is Brett”. I had the middle sized can of Red Bull. It took me a second to understand what she meant but then I got it. I was holding Brett’s cock in my hand. She took it from my hand and put it against her stomach. “Do you think this would fit inside me?”. “Easily” I replied. “Your a shit” back from her with a wry smile on her face. “He is really that big?” I queried. “He is that thick, a little longer”. Now I shared her concerns. Jen is petite. She handed the can back to me and I was left to ponder the mechanics of how it would fit in her vagina.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed May 17, 2023 4:20 am

Friday Nite, Date Night…

Brett asked to take my wife out on a date again Friday night. I agreed and he picked her up and they went south to another small town for dinner. He had asked me on Thursday via text. That left both Jen and I to ponder the next 24 hours of what was to be made of that big dick and if he was going to try and use it on her. In her I should have said.

They ended up back at his place and this time they both got naked and he went down on her. She said I had some new competition in that department now. She gave him a blow job and he remembered to give her no warning. They played for a couple hours, she giving him another blow job and he satisfied her as well. He never attempted to fuck her. She was actually a bit relieved by this as she was not sure that she was ready to try him inside her yet. She did enjoy giving him oral though and said he has a good taste. She also got to see his cock in more detail and is now very curious about it. The whole time she was gone I had some anxieties about them fucking. I even researched stretched pussies on the internet, which in the end, abated some of my concerns. According to Jen, he had an impressive body and was super fit. We had seen most of him previously in shorts and no shirt so that was not a surprise.

Brett was appreciating the blow jobs. He told Jen his previous long term girlfriend rarely gave him one and never swallowed. That Jen took the initiative was impressing him. This made her feel great as she liked that she was giving him something that he had been denied. And she enjoyed doing it. When they were lying in each others arms he did tell her that his size had been a problem before and that it was a long time before he could comfortably have intercourse with his previous girlfriend. Condoms were an issue as well. These discussions about his previous girlfriend fueled some competitive spirit within Jen and she was determined to give Brett what he had been missing.

Saturday Jen and I took off for northern Vermont to see if we could catch some late fall foliage. We stayed overnight and came back late Sunday.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed May 17, 2023 9:46 am

Fourth week of October

Things were quiet that week. Jon was out of town the first part of the week and we did not see Brett at the gym Monday or Wednesday. There wasn’t a lot of texts between he and Jen either. She was concerned that something was amiss. No plans were made for a “date” that week. Jon returned from his travels and wanted to hook up with Jen on Friday evening. Jen was a little disappointed as she expected to have a date with Brett, although nothing had been arranged for one. She simply had an expectation.

Jon asked to come to our place and so that was the “date” for Friday evening. The weather was now cold so all activities would be inside. I left while they played. Jon expressed his preference of playing with Jen at our house so I began to realize that it may be inevitable that we would have some form of interaction. She preferred that I be around the house when Jon visited but this particular day I just did not want to be there. Just had one of those days where I was questioning the whole situation. The realization that Jen might have 2 steady playmates was sinking in and working on my mind. The situation with Brett and his size may have also been wearing on me as I had spent a lot of time thinking about that. I had not hit a mental rough spot in a while and I just needed to work through it. Brett was a solid guy it seemed and I was still anticipating that he and Jen would be fucking soon. Jon was 20, a bit less mature, but was giving Jen a lot of satisfaction. Although he did not pose any threat to our relationship he was playing a more dominant role in our sex lives. He was selfish in a way and adventuresome. He pulled Jen’s unknown slutty side out into the open. Awakened her sexuality that neither of us knew existed. We were happy with this. Brett had the potential to be more. He was very likable and I could see Jen potentially getting closer to him. Where Jon was a typical 20 year old, Brett seemed to have it more together for a 22 year old. And that he hadn’t jumped right on the opportunity to have sex with Jen seemed to me that he was more sensible or calculating than Jon. Not calculating in a bad way.

When Jon had left and I returned I did not go down on Jen. I went straight to entering her. She took note of that. We had very vanilla sex. My mood got worse after I ejaculated a couple times. She was aware that I was not in a good frame of mind and suggested we take some time the following day to talk it out.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed May 17, 2023 9:55 am

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving! :D

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed May 17, 2023 9:11 pm

I love this thread. The story and the fact that it is very well written.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu May 18, 2023 4:25 am

Working it out…

We spent Saturday morning at home discussing where we were at and where we were going. Some of my sudden anxiety stemmed from my realization that there was a very real possibility of Jen having two regular sex buddies, provided things moved forward with Brett. Jon was having sex with Jen 3 to 4 times a week. Brett was 22 years old. If his and Jen’s sexual friendship developed I was sure that he would want her as much as Jon. How many days a week could she have sex? How much time would that take away from us? How many times a week could I have sex and reclaim her? Would she eventually come to like Brett’s size and would this bring about changes that I had not anticipated.

The fact that Jon was really enjoying my secondary place in the sexual activities with my wife and actively trying to extend that bothered me all of a sudden. Not because he was being successful at it, but because I enjoyed it. All of a sudden there was a lot for me to process in my own mind. Jen listened to all these concerns and tried to console and encourage me. She definitely wanted to continue further down this path. She was in no way ready to pull back. She found the sexual freedom liberating and intoxicating. She emphatically expressed her love for me and how much of a gift it was that I had given her. No matter who else fucked her it was I that she wanted to be with. She was willing to stop if I needed her to. I knew that was not an option. She was not ready to stop and I did not want to take the journey and discovery away from her. My sex life with her was better than it ever was and beyond what I could have imaged it to be. She was very happy with our intimacy as well. We were closer than we had ever been. By that afternoon I was in a better place. Just talking it through was therapy enough to get me out of my funky mood.

Then Brett texted Jen expressing his disappointment in not see her at the gym that morning. We discussed having him over for dinner, which she communicated to him. He accepted.

So after our talk we resumed the quest to get her fucked by Brett.

NewtonBlade
Experienced

Unread post by NewtonBlade » Thu May 18, 2023 6:11 am

Loving this thread, please keep it going. So much introspection and honesty between the husband/wife. Miles and Jen seem like a real team, in it together.

I realize this is a recap of events that have already happened, but I doubt Brett's size would be a huge problem for Jen. My wife has a long-term lover that she says is comparable to a water bottle, and her 67 YO vagina takes him with ease. But, then again, she's had four babies, so.....

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu May 18, 2023 9:40 am

Saturday night games…

Brett came over at 6:00. Jen and I made dinner together. The 3 of us ate and had a glass or two of wine. After cleaning up we played cards for a couple of hours and more drinks. We were having a good time, good conversations. Nothing sexual. At 10:30 Brett decided he should head home. He had too many drinks to be driving so Jen offered our spare room to him. He asked me if I was ok with it and I agreed with Jen that would be the appropriate thing to do. Jen showed him the spare room and got him a tooth brush. He retired to his room and Jen and I to our master bedroom. We were in bed kissing and I began to think of him down the hall. My deviant mind wandered and I suggested to Jen she should go to his room for a little while. She was thrilled with the idea and thanked me for thinking of her. She obviously had been thinking about it as well. She left our room giddy.

Around 1:30 she returned to our room and I was still awake. I had not slept thinking about what they may be doing. She climbed into bed and kissed me. Couldn’t miss the smell and taste of him when her tongue entered my mouth. We talked for a bit and she said that they gave each other oral and cuddled. She blew him twice. She told me that it was so nice to go to him and she thanked me again. She then went down on me and gave me a very sensuous blow job. We drifted off to sleep shortly after.

I was the first up. I made a pot of coffee which lured Jen out of our bedroom. Brett soon appeared and was a little sheepish. We talked about general stuff, no mention of the night before. He loosened up and soon was comfortable at least from an outward appearance. I suggested that pastries sounded good for breakfast and that I would go to town and get them. I left the two of them in the kitchen when I departed.

I returned in 30 minutes and the kitchen was empty. I heard the shower running so I assumed Jen or Brett was in the bathroom. A quick check of our bedroom and Jen was not in there. I heard some voices coming from the bathroom and realized that the two of them were in there together. They were in there for another 15 minutes before the door opened and Jen exited with wet hair. She was only wearing lace panties, topless. Brett followed and he was only wearing boxer briefs. My bare breasted wife came over to me and gave me a hug then looked at the baked goodies I had brought home. Brett, instead of going to the spare room and getting dressed followed her into the kitchen. Jen offered to get the coffee poured and they just milled around as if nothing was of any consequence. Then I noticed the flaccid outline of Brett’s cock in his briefs. My mind was racing. Geez. The whole episode was surreal. We all sat at the table and had breakfast and coffee, my beautiful wife breasts just hanging about for all to see. And the visual in my mind of Brett’s big cock had me both preoccupied in thought and concerned as well. It wasn’t even hard and it looked dangerous. I was filled with anxiety and the two of them were as cool as could be. After breakfast Brett got dressed and left. He thanked both Jen and I for our hospitality.

I commented to Jen that I was a little thrown off by their display. She said that she knew I would enjoy it. Not that she was wrong as I had horny conflicts playing in my mind. She said after I left they explored each other again and ended up in the bathroom. She said Brett faced her towards the mirror and was showing, with his hands, how much he appreciated her body. She said his erection was poking her in the ass. He asked to rub his cock on her slit which she gladly obliged by bending forward towards the mirror. He played with her slit for a while and them gently pushed his cock head against her hole. He just rubbed it against her entrance but did not try to push into her. She could not take it any longer and pushed him away, put down the toilet seat cover, sat down and motioned him in front of her. He then got a blow job from her and she swallowed a third load of his cum. After he softened they decided to take a shower together.

They washed each others bodies in the warm stream of water. She said at one point he was massaging her butt hole with his soapy fingers. She whispered to him that he would never go there and he smiled. He continued though and tried to push his middle finger in at which time she moved away to deny him. Even though she is adamant about no ass play she did like the mischievous nature of the act. They stopped when they heard me come home. He wanted to dash to the bedroom to dress but she asked him to walk out with just their underwear on. She told him I would appreciate the show. She was half right. Now she needed sex. I was ready and it was Sunday after all. But Jon got a call to come over. He wasted no time. Two hours they spent fucking in our bed.

I milled about outside and thought about the whole situation. Two different guys had been in my house sexually playing with my wife and one was still there doing nasty things to her. I had a raging hard on. But I also was frustrated with thought. Thoughts about how far I had let this go and how far was I willing to let it go. Did I even have a say in it at this point. It seemed Jen was intent on breaking boundaries. Boundaries that were never really discussed or established so I was not even sure we could call them boundaries. Brett was so casual in the kitchen with my half naked wife. Not that it really mattered as he had all her nakedness shortly before. Was he actually that comfortable or was he putting on a very good act. He did leave fairly quickly once we finished breakfast. And that damn cock. It hadn’t happened yet but I knew Jen and the way she was acting she was bound to have it in her before long. Would it hurt her? Was I over thinking it? So far she had only swallowed his cum. I knew she would want that cum in her pussy before too long. I would have expected her to have had him try intercourse by that point. I needed to discuss all these thoughts with her. But I had to wait, Jon’s cock was pounding her pussy in our bed at that moment.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu May 18, 2023 1:24 pm

Wow! What a Sunday!

But you didn't have it all your own way - I was mowing the lawn and taking out the trash. :lol: :mrgreen: