"Not Really"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Ray-Man
Player

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:10 am

Messy…

Jen’s legs were spread wide and Rob was now hammering her. He took her over the cliff to orgasm again and he, like Tory, lasted a while. It was still early and I began to wonder just how much she could take. Her legs were in the air when he finished in her.

I was in blue ball status and I needed to get off. I asked her to assume doggie and she rolled over and got on her knees. There was an excessive mess between her legs. Cum started to flow out of her as I pushed my cock in. It was by far the messiest fuck I had ever experienced. The moist noises emanating from her pussy was almost absurd. My balls were soaked in cum. Unfortunately I could not enjoy the experience for long as my cock gave up the game after a few minutes inside her.

The wind down was slow. We all just hung out in the room, on the bed. Jen decided that she actually needed a rinse off in the shower and invited Rob to go with her. Not to be left out, Tory invited himself as well. While they all crammed into the shower stall I went to the kitchen and got a beer.

There was a long interlude and we watched a movie in the interim. The guys were on either end of the couch and Jen laid between them, her head in Rob’s lap and feet in Tory’s. When the movie ended Jen rose up from the couch and grabbed Rob’s hand and led him to our bedroom. Tory and I had another beer while we listened to her get fucked again.

A half hour passed and Tory decided to join them. A few minutes later I entered the bedroom. Jen was laying on her side with one leg up and Tory was fucking her from behind, in a spooning position. I watched for a bit and then returned to the couch where I fell asleep quickly.

In the morning while I was making the coffee I could hear Jen getting morning wood from one of them.

We hung out for the rest of the day. One of the conversations was started by Tory and he pointed out that Rob had cleaned up a cream pie. It came to light that he simply thought that was what was expected based on my actions. It was not that he wanted to do it on a fundamental level, he just assumed that was expected practice. Jen told him it was very hot that he did it and that he really got her off. She was obviously encouraging him. Tory flat out rejected the idea of him ever doing it.

We would resume our foursome that evening.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:52 am

Jen continues to amaze!

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:07 pm

Way to go Ray-Man!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:52 am

One of the conversations was started by Tory and he pointed out that Rob had cleaned up a cream pie. It came to light that he simply thought that was what was expected based on my actions. It was not that he wanted to do it on a fundamental level, he just assumed that was expected practice.
What a well brought up young man! :lol:
His parents should be very proud.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:28 am

She can take it…

After dinner Jen was ready to get on with it again. It was more or less the same scenario as the previous night. The guys took turns mostly and there was some oral from me to get her off. Again I stayed out of the fray initially. I really enjoyed watching them and her and I getting edged from the denial or delay.

At one point when both guys had finished with her I laid on the bed next to her and we kissed. The smell of cock and groin on her lips was intense. I caressed her breasts and engorged nipples. She was so content. The guys had left the room for a while presumably to get a beer or water. While they were out of the room I asked Jen how she was holding up. She had taken a lot of cock in 24 hours or so and I was wondering if she was getting sore. She wasn’t, she in fact was looking forward to more.

The guys came back into the room and Tory started to finger Jen. I stayed laying by her side watching her facial expressions. She asked Rob to put his cock in her mouth. He slid up beside her with his groin in her face and she started to suck his semi flaccid penis. I had a close up view of her sucking him which brought back visions of when I would eat her out while one of her former friends fucked her. I had not cum yet so my state of arousal was at peak.

Tory grabbed a pillow and put it under Jen’s bum. He then entered her while he was in a sitting position. She was now getting fucked and sucking cock at the same time. Her moans where getting louder and I was enjoying the show. I was amazed at the amount of sex and stimulation she could endure.

I started to kiss her ear, pushing my tongue into her canal. This always drives her crazy. Rob’s cock was plunging into her mouth in a fucking motion. At one point it slipped out of her mouth and poked me in the cheek. At this point Jen started to tongue his shaft and his cock kept hitting the side of my face as I continued to lick her ear. This really got me aroused. It was one of those moments that the unexpected turned into a very kinky situation.

Out of nowhere Jen asked me to help her suck him. She had recently made some hints to this as a possibility but now the situation was front and center. It was a line I had not contemplating crossing but in that moment it just seemed natural. And so I began to help her suck his cock. Rob said nothing. Tory said “Holy fuck” and really began to pound her.

So Jen and I are working over Rob’s cock. She was on the shaft and I mostly had the head of his cock. Our tongues crossed paths in the process and the whole episode was really hot. I felt completely comfortable doing it in the moment. No apprehension at all. It was very odd. Jen was looking into my eyes and I could see she was very into it. This went on for what seemed like an eternity. The sensation of having a cock in my mouth and exploring the head of his cock almost made me cum. The taste of pre-cum was pleasant.

Then he came. Just like that. No warning. The head of his cock was fully in my mouth at that moment. I did not react. I let it happen. Its not like I had not had cum in my mouth before but this was different. Jen knew what was happening and she was pressing her tongue into my mouth and we had a sort of cum kiss with cock included. Tory was fucking her like mad now and she was over the top. I then came all over the place. I could not hold back any longer and it was totally hands free.

As my orgasm subsided my desire to continue sucking his cock faded and I rolled onto my back away from them. Jen continued to suck him like she was starved for it. As I lay there thinking about what I had just done Tory started to grunt and inseminate Jen. Everyone in the room began to come down from the sexual high and Jen leaned into my ear and said to me “That was so fucking hot”.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:32 am

Wow !

IT was so fucking hot !!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:46 am

Can’t go back…

It turned her on but in my post nut clarity I began to reflect on what I had just done. I never had the desire to suck a guys dick. It happened. I would never be able to take that one back. He came in my mouth. I swallowed another man’s semen. My wife seemed to be elated and the fact that she assisted in making it happen was not lost on me. In the moment I was into it in a way. Arousal makes things different.

I laid there for a while just running all that happened through my head. The guys drifted out of the room to get a drink and Jen rolled over to cuddle me. She could see that I was deep in thought.

I felt my own cum on her skin as she pressed herself into me. She asked if I was ok. I said I didn’t know. She told me that she was so happy. That she was responsible and not to look too deep into it. It turned her on. It was so hot. Her soothing my ego helped. It just wasn’t something I expected to happen and now just needed to self reflect on what it meant, if anything.

One thing was for sure. I felt totally submissive to her desires. And I could still taste him.

We all took a long break and some wine was brought out. We congregated in the kitchen, all naked. Nothing was said of my blowing Rob. It was like it never happened. My anxiety started to wane. At one point Jen was passing by Tory and he pulled her into him. He was behind her, her facing the rest of us. He wrapped his hands around her and cupped her breasts while kissing her neck. She instantly became aroused and soon was lost in his touches and kisses. His fingers closed in on her nipples and he pinched and pulled them outward away from her body.

Jen’s nipples respond to the lightest of touches and they became fully engorged and erect. I love her small tits. They are perfect in my view. The head of his cock appeared between her legs as he too was now aroused. The fact that he could recover so quickly amazed me. He pushed her forward and she leaned over the table. Rob and I watched him fuck her forever.

When he finished Rob took his place. I realized that there was no limit to how much she could take. Sex was her addictive drug. For all intensive purposes it was mine as well.

When Rob finished with her the guys retreated to the living room with beers. Jen grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. I was hard again, finally. She laid down on the bed and invited me to her side. We kissed, like lovers. She asked me to go down on her. At that point what ever she wanted I would comply. The smell and taste of semen had a new meaning for me at that moment. Fresh and plentiful. I came to the conclusion it did not matter if it was from her pussy or directly from the head of a cock. It was all the same thing. What was there to fret about?

safira

Unread post by safira » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:08 am

Love your story. Just can’t resist, however.
“For all intents and purposes…”

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:28 pm

safira wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:08 am
Love your story. Just can’t resist, however.
“For all intents and purposes…”
Normally I agree, but in this case a 'purpose that is intense' could be appropriate...

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:04 pm

Hey Airhorn... get your own thread! If you don't understand the words or feelings of "Arousal makes things different", then you need to sit on the sidelines until it happens to you!

In the moment anything is possible. I'm sorry if your not there yet! In the mean time, Why don't you just sit back and jack off to what others are actually experiencing! No one really needs to hear you negative input!

octavian
Trainable

Unread post by octavian » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:16 am

Yet another incredibly erotic instalment Ray-Man. You are experiencing what most of us can only fantasise about.

bubbajack
Prepubescent

Unread post by bubbajack » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:43 am

I offer that "intensive purposes" is exactly correct, since the author is referring
(i) primarily to the great importance of his own subjective experience in that moment; and, I think,
(ii) to the relative unimportance of some commonly held "objective" societal abstractions about men sucking cock.

You go, Ray-Man! :up: :up: :D :whip:

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:33 am

She laid down on the bed and invited me to her side. We kissed, like lovers. She asked me to go down on her. At that point what ever she wanted I would comply.
So lovely.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:58 am

Mental Gymnastics…

I woke up Tuesday morning in bed next to my wife. Our guests did not make it into our bedroom that night and Tory slept in the spare room while Rob slept on the couch. That is where I found Rob when I headed to the kitchen to make coffee. He had a blanket over his chest but his lower half was exposed. He was sound asleep. He also had morning wood. As the coffee was brewing I looked at his swollen dick. That dick had been in my mouth. I was preoccupied with the thought of it. The thought of the line I crossed that had never been a temptation before. Granted I had done everything close to it.

I was having a hard time understanding what the difference was. Licking cum from my wife’s pussy would not be considered straight by most men. Yet somehow I had made that a mental difference. I had inadvertently drawn a line, a very real distinction mentally, that licking sperm from my wife’s pussy was an act of giving pleasure to her. She was so turned on by my sucking Rob’s dick that in essence that was an act of giving her pleasure as well. My hang up was that my giving him oral was an act of pleasuring him. It was a gray area.

The facts of the day were she enjoyed it, I didn’t mind it at the moment it happened, Rob seemed unfazed by it and the only issues seemed to be in my head. I also instinctively swallowed some of his semen, at least that amount that did not end up in my wife’s mouth during the cum kiss with her that followed.

Feeling creepy in a way, I was staring at an engorged cock on a man sleeping on my couch. Staring at it thinking about how it had been in my mouth.

Jen’s arrival in the kitchen snapped me out of my trance. She looked over at Rob then looked at me and with a smirk on her face simply said “Breakfast”. How could I not see the humor in that and I chuckled. Not sure whom she was suggesting “breakfast” was for though.

She grabbed a cup of Joe and came over to me. She gave me a long hug and said “Thank you”. She was living the dream at that moment. Sexual attention all for her.

Jen went for a shower and the subtle morning sounds woke Rob. He looked over at me and realized he was on full display. He rose and walked to the kitchen leaving the blanket behind. I motioned him to the coffee pot and he walked there naked with his full erection. There was nothing to hide anymore. I had put on briefs before leaving our bedroom which now had a tent in them. The proximity to another guy with an erection now induced my own.

My mind was so confused.

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:32 am

Great update Rayman. Very introspective.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:52 am

When it’s Hard work with it…

Jen came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She was immediately amused that before her stood two men with erections. She dropped the towel and passed by me to get to Rob. She wrapped her hands around him and started making out with him. Full tongue. They were fully embraced. Bodies in full contact. It was hot to watch. His hands started to roam all over her. She was all his at that moment. She grabbed his hand and led him to our bedroom. I followed, watched. They did not fuck. They made love. It was slow and sensual. Not like what we had been doing the last 48 hours or so.

He was fucking her slowly. I could tell he was enjoying her inner warmth. I was in the room but it was just the two of them. It was very unlike any other coupling I had witnessed her do. Nothing about it was primal. It was like two lovers deeply connected, in love really. For the first time in a long time I felt jealousy. I left the room at that point. Left them to finish their connection.

She emerged first. He followed. Her hair was a mess, the product of drying after the shower but during the passion of sex. She had cum on her legs, inside her thighs. She proclaimed that she was hungry and asked if I would cook them breakfast. Anything for her. I broke out the pans and started some bacon. She came up behind me and gave me a back side hug, wrapping her hands across my chest. One hand moved away momentarily but returned. She had cum on her fingers, his cum. She rubbed it on my lips and then stuck her fingers in my mouth.

Brought a new meaning to having it rubbed in your face.

She had found a new amusement. I was being cucked. No question about it. Not downright humiliated. But manipulated by her evolving kink. She was enjoying my submission. I was no longer pleasuring her with my willingness to go outside the box. She was enjoying the power to make me go where she wanted. It was clear that I would do that for her. She was just executing her desires now.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:44 pm

i am very jealous rayman. i would enjoy being in your position right now.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:33 pm

She was enjoying my submission. I was no longer pleasuring her with my willingness to go outside the box. She was enjoying the power to make me go where she wanted. It was clear that I would do that for her. She was just executing her desires now.
Wonderful writing, Ray-Man. Jen never ceases to amaze.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:52 am

Like a nudist resort…

She finished playing games with me and I finished cooking breakfast. She went to get Tory up and she came back with him in tow. He was groggy but was also sporting an erection. Amazing how nakedness that morning was so seemingly normal. He had no underwear on. We all sat down to eat and Jen got Tory a cup of coffee. I was the only one with any clothes on, just my briefs.

After breakfast she and Tory made the final wet spot of the morning in our bed. It was long past time to change the sheets.

After, she showered a second time but with Tory. Post shower we all hung out and relaxed, everyone naked except me. It seemed like a nudist convention. Jen asked me if I wanted sex but I passed. I told her I was rather enjoying the denial. I was the only one with an erection, or semi state of erection in that moment.

Later we all went for a hike in the State Forest. Then went to dinner in the early evening, my treat. Other than that the day was a lazy one. I think back on it and everyone of us were just recuperating from the long nights of sex. It was nearly non stop since they arrived.

Back at home we all just lounged with the TV on for a while until Jen got horny. Tory was her first target. Rob and I sat and watched them fuck on the couch. When he finished with her she asked me to go down on her which I complied. Fresh and messy. She asked Rob over to her while I was between her legs. She started sucking him while I continued to remove Tory’s cum from her hole.

Then out to the blue she asked me if I would help her. It was clear that the incident the night past peaked her interest. I looked at her and asked “Is this going to be a regular thing now?” She smiled and said “Maybe”. Rob looked on like nothing was out of the ordinary. I was caught up in a moment of hesitation. Jen said to me “You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but I find it hot”.

That was it, she disarmed me with her “desire”. So I did my duty and moved up next to her and she held his cock and guided it to my mouth. She giggled and put her hand on the back of my head to “assist”. Helping her out became me giving him head solo. It was different this time as the last assist was kind of working together. This time I was just giving him a blowjob with my wife helping in a way. This was simply sucking dick. No sugar coating it.

She told me to use my tongue. I got it. Its not like I did not know what pleasure was like from a good bj. Tory was in the background cheerleading. “Suck that dick” and other like comments added to my humiliation. At some point I just got settled with it and gave him head. No point in resisting once you know what the outcome was going to be. He got settled with it too as he began to lightly thrust into my mouth. This went on for some time. He wasn’t cumming quickly and my jaw was getting sore.

Jen told him to cum in my mouth. A command really. And eventually he did. A big thick load filled my mouth. Cum direct from the cock is very different from her pussy. Even the last time I only got a portion, not a full direct ejaculation. So that was that. I gave a guy a blowjob and swallowed his cum. I seamed to have made everyone happy.

octavian
Trainable

Unread post by octavian » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:26 am

Another erotic account Ray-Man. Thank you yet again.

US31
Virgin

Unread post by US31 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:39 am

You’re the man, Ray-man! My hero!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:39 pm

very hot. how did you feel about it? have you talked to Jen about it? to Rob or Tory?

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:19 am

eater wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:39 pm
very hot. how did you feel about it? have you talked to Jen about it? to Rob or Tory?
At that time I was the only one having issues with it. All the others were perfectly fine with it. I had no in depth conversations with Tory or Rob, just Jen. As far as how I felt? Doing it wasn’t that big a deal really. It was just the mental adjustment to being that intimate with a guy. I wouldn’t have done it without Jen’s desire to see it happen. I had been eating semen from her pussy for a long time at that point so that was not a hang up. I could make a disconnection with that circumstance. That was to please her. Sucking a guys Dick is definitely pleasing him, albeit in this situation it was a huge turn on for my wife.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:19 am

Cumming to terms…

The rest of the evening the two of them took turns with Jen when they could get hard. I deferred again not wanting to deal with post nut clarity too quickly. I was still analyzing in my head what I had done.

Eventually the guys wore themselves out and Jen wanted to go to bed. Just the two of us. We left Tory and Rob in the living room and retreated to our bedroom. She was ready for me to be inside her, to make love, not fuck. I should have cum quickly but the thoughts in my head kept me from an early release.

After I ejaculated my mind did not spiral out of control like I anticipated. It helped that Jen and I were discussing the facts of the evening. She was grateful for my cooperation and she told me that my giving a blow job and her watching was a super turn on for her. It was also a power trip. My anxiety subsided. It wasn’t an unpleasant act. It was more about my perceived masculinity more than anything. If I had initiated it as something I wanted to do it would have been different. Jen was clear that she thought nothing less of me for doing it. In fact she felt we had broadened our sexual experience because of it.

She was clear that she wanted me to do it at least occasionally. It was a “desire’ of hers. In my head I was running loops of thought on how I was going to manage this new activity. There was a resignation within myself that I knew I would do it for her. She wasn’t demanding it but it was clear she desired it. I rarely ever denied her.

We had a very nice long love making session at daybreak. Both of the guys slept in the living room, too exhausted to go to a bedroom. They each took a turn on Jen when they woke up. Everyone showered and we decided to go to breakfast.

At the diner Rob commented that he started having a sore throat. It was all down hill from there. By the end of the day we were all sick. Covid found it’s way into our party as an unwelcome guest. It truly sucked. Jen had it the worst of all of us. Rob and I suffered with it but Tory was over it in a couple days. He missed Thanksgiving with his family. We all hunkered down for the rest of the week. No sex at all.

They left Saturday morning for Boston. I had recovered at that point but Jen was still having lingering effects from the infection. She finally came out of it on Sunday afternoon. Our fun time had been cut short and I can only imagine what would have transpired if we all did not have to deal with ole 19.

We had to both stay out of work for the first 4 days of the following week. Not much sexy time. The energy just wasn’t there for it.

carefulobserver
Prepubescent

Unread post by carefulobserver » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:52 am

Ray-Man, I recall that Marc was judgmental of you eating creampies and accused you of being gay for doing so, and I believe Jen was irritated by his comments. Now she's got you giving blowjobs and swallowing. Do you think he planted that idea in her head or in anyway influenced those desires of hers? And now that she realizes she likes you doing that, what do you think she will do if another one of her lovers adopts the same attitude (or if she hooks up with Marc again)?