An Amazing Hotwife Letter! Share Yours

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
robert92
Prepubescent

An Amazing Hotwife Letter! Share Yours

Unread post by robert92 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:55 pm

In the days before mobile phones and the internet, hotwives would indulge in erotic experiences with their bulls while their husbands were away for various reasons, such as,

1. Husband on military or excavation jobs while the wife does deep excavation at home

2. Wife on a work trip, or perhaps even enjoying a vacation with her lover, boyfriend, or bull.

During these times, couples would sometimes write erotic letters to each other. These letters were often erotic, particularly those written by hotwives to their husbands. If you have any original letters from the past, please feel free to share them. I would love to read both hotwife and husband-written letters. Fictional letters are also welcome.

As a gift, I've obtained permission to share a fictional letter from Wife Celebrator's latest novel, "My Sweet Wife in Black Hands", which is available on Amazon.

“ Hey, Love,
I hope you're having a good day.

Manuel is in town for a photo exhibit at the gallery, and he's asked for my opinion on what to exhibit. He also invited me to spend the weekend with him, promising to introduce me to potential modeling clients. I know you love surprises, so I wanted you to have a peaceful weekend with your book. Once you finish your novel, we can take a trip to paradise together, where I'll read your book.

I couldn't help but notice your interest in hotwife and cuckold erotica from your browsing history. I read some of them, and they were pretty wild. So, I thought I would write a little letter for your pleasure. You don't need to read anyone else's story or fantasy fiction to get in the mood today. You can read about your own wife's adventure and get excited.

The shoot took place at a luxurious private beach resort reserved exclusively for the BBC lifestyle shoot, ensuring complete privacy. The day's shooting wrapped up with Vincent and me in a 69 position as the shoot director called out, "pack up." But Vincent wasn't finished with me yet. He laid me down on the beach and thrust himself inside me, his body writhing on top of mine as the photographers looked on with smiles and giggles. And while the crew started packing their equipment, Manuel kept his camera rolling, capturing every intimate moment for our private collection. Vincent continued to pound into me on the beach, and I moaned with pleasure as he fucked me in full view of everyone on the beach.

Vincent thrust harder with every move, and I could feel him pushing deeper inside me. I couldn't take all of his massive cock yet, but I knew it was only a matter of time. After a long day of posing and fucking on the beach, we were exhausted. We shared the same suite, and though Vincent slept beside me, I denied him the pleasure of entering me again. It was exhilarating to simply lay together and explore each other's bodies with playful caresses and teasing touches.

Since then, Vincent has taken me in various positions - sitting down, standing up, kneeling down while facing the ocean on the balcony, and even tying and suspending me in the air. We've had sex in the bathtub and everywhere else imaginable. Vincent has fucked me every day, morning, afternoon, evening, and night. On the last night before I left for home, he gave me a marathon session, taking me in all three holes throughout the night. I lost count of how many times I came on his cock.

Manuel mentioned that Vincent might visit us at the exhibit. I can't wait to see him again.

Yours truly,
Emily, your well-fucked wife “