Tricked BBC and husband acting

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
TitinaLu
Virgin

Tricked BBC and husband acting

Unread post by TitinaLu » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:06 am

Hi all :)

Recently I've been quite busy at work during long raining days leaving my wife alone at home 😊. I encouraged my wife to find some nice guy for a threesome and we found on tinder a nice black guy, nice tool and nice young mind (Chris).

The initial idea was to meet all together but slowly the idea of the working husband starts to be intrigued me with an extra idea of doing in public 😜. We live in a nice condominium with pool, gym, and sauna. The sauna is really nice and living in a hot country is not used by anyone. Me and my wife already did some foreplay there and no one bother, plus can be closed from inside and only shadow are visible from outside.

We did before mmf and I consider myself as stag considering I love to participate, but my brain started to think about leaving my wife alone and just receive some photo of her and the guy. We asked Chris and he was ok about taking photo without face... And so, the trick started.

During a lazy Saturday with big rain and me overworking from home for a deadline, my wife and Chris start to text and she invited him to come at our place. She started to prepare some cocktails and we started to plan what to do and drink waiting for Chris. My idea intrigued my wife and checking on the pussy looks like also made her horny 😜.

Chris arrived, my wife went down to meet him, and I hide in the bedroom. They return upstairs and sit on the couch drinking giving me the possibility to spy. My wife sends me a photo of them with the cocktail pretending I was at work :) I was spying for some action, but nothing happens due to the policy of my wife "no other guy at our place" plus Chris was looking quite shy. The conversation proceeded smoothly and then my wife came in the bedroom to change clothes and get ready for the sauna 😉. She was soaking wet, we kiss and she left.

Once arrived in the sauna they talk a bit more e than she sends me a photo of him grabbing the ass and then him kissing the top of the boobs. That was the signal for me to show up.

I went inside the sauna pretending I was a neighbour and I just say hi. Chris was having a big bulge and become quiet. I sit a bit far from them pretending to mind my business. My wife started to touch the leg of Chris and send to "me" a photo of his hand on the dick, she said in the hear that it's ok even with a "neighbour" there and that the "neighbour" was flirty when she was alone. The guy was so shy that didn't move at all, so my wife took his hand and put on the pussy until he start to finger her.

I enjoyed the show of my wife moaning until she pulls out the dick of Chris and start to lick it. I then get close and start to finger her and eat the pussy. She was drooling on that big dick, and I was drooling on her wet pussy. I remove the bottom part of the swimming pool suite; Chris removed the top and then close the door of the sauna... Probably scared more people was going to join.

My wife bent on her knee and start to suck both, her body looks amazing full of vapor and drool. The dick of Chris was around 22cm mine 19 and my wife really appreciate the extra cm, she spent more time in pleasing him so I just left them alone and I took some photo.

Chris suddenly bent her and push his dick on her pussy, she stops him and kind of ask me with a look if was ok to take it bare. I just wave yes, and she just spread the leg. She was starting to scream too strong, so she just starts to suck my dick. We then move on the bench with Chris fucking her missionary and me fucking her mouth until I just suddenly came in her mouth. She just swallowed all and then say to Chris that he was the next. He just pulls out the dick and start to fuck her mouth while I was eating her. Her pussy was so open and red that I could not resist. Chris just comes also in the mouth, and I start to fuck her again while she was swallowing and licking her lips to clean.
Chris took a break and just watch us having sex. My wife was moaning more than usual and then start to dirty talk to Chris asking if he want to try sloppy second and cum inside her. He came closer and started to touch the clit and tits while I was fucking her, she just grabbed the dick and start to sucks again. The pussy of my wife was so open that Chris just put a finger inside with my dick with no problems. She starts to moan strongly and my dick just exploded inside her. Chris just pushes her to do deepthroat as much as she can while watching my cum dripping out. He start to fuck my wife but probably she did a good job with her mouth because no long after he just cum inside her really deep. We just took a shower all together with my wife really touchy try to make Chris hard again.

Unfortunately, she has to wait for next time :)

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: Tricked BBC and husband acting

Unread post by eater » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:04 am

very hot