Books by a member featuring hot women/wives

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ILV23+
Trainable

Books by a member featuring hot women/wives

Unread post by ILV23+ » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:41 pm

I'm a great admirer of Darren Z and Simple Enigma and decided a year ago to write my own stories. A lifetime swinger and reader I combined the two and now have nine novels online at Amazon.com. Each novel explores aspects of the lifestyle. A central theme is strong independent girls/women who enjoy sex for their own pleasure. My characters have lives in addition to their sexual adventures. Just like you and I. To find my books (not easy among the 70,000 odd titles) enter my pen name, David Stoodley, in the search box.
Lisa's Story is a series of four novels detailing a girls life from college student of 18 to a married business woman of 25 and the men and women she meets. She shares friends and learns from each encounter.
Lisa's Story: The Beginning, The Erotic Journey of a Young Woman (College and older boyfriend and couples who introduce her to the swinging bisexual lifestyle. She and the boyfriend part and she pursues pleasure on her own. She meets a much older man who will play a huge role in her life).
Lisa's Story: Miami, The Erotic Journey of a young Woman (Lisa moves to Miami for graduate school and meets friends who will remain part of her life well into the future. And some who pass through her life as incidents. The older man maintains an influencing presence).
Lisa's Story: Changing Dreams, The Erotic Journey of a Young Woman, (Lisa's dream is realized but sometimes tragedy intervenes and dreams have to change. Being young, strong, and independent Lisa builds a new life.
Lisa's Story: Searching, The Erotic Journey of a Young Woman, (Lisa takes a voyage of discovery looking for and finding a meaning for her new life. She meets old friends and makes new ones along the way).

This Is Crazy: A Couple Discover The Swinging Life. (Shared with friends a wife discovers she and her husband enjoy their new life and wish to continue).

Young Wife: An Age Gap Dilemma. (A retired Navy Captain visits old friends in Columbia and falls in love with a young girl. They marry and he enjoys her discovering a world of sexual pleasure).

What They Do To Me: A Twisted Relationship, (Charles is a dominate person and takes Lilly under his spell. She becomes strong and he becomes her cuck but it isn't what it seems at all. Charles has an ulterior motive).

Lucky Dad: Father and Son Share Their Hotwife, (Forced by COVID to be isolated with her father-in-law her absent husband urges her to let nature take it's course. It does and both father and son learn having a hotwife is a delightful experience).

My Hot Niece: An Uncle's Tale, (He retires from the Army at 38 and comes home to find his sister's daughter is all grown up. Their love is forbidden but they discover theirs is not the first incestuous relationship in the family).

Curious Wife: A Couple Explore the Lifestyle, ( After ten years of marriage they decide sex has become routine, They decide to experiment and a lucky ticket makes it possible). Coming Apr 2023.

I endeavor to make my stories and characters interesting as well as polishing the writing, editing, and formatting of my novels. Writing these books has given me a great deal of pleasure and I hope they are pleasing to readers. Readership is growing and I've received some good reviews and that is encouraging. I would love comments and questions from readers on this forum.

couple20uk
Virgin

Re: Books by a member featuring hot women/wives

Unread post by couple20uk » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:30 am

I find this a particularly interesting post, though I admit that I have not yet read any of your books. I will look out for them.
Also, to write that volume of work in a year is impressive.
Like you, I admire anyone who finds the time to write erotic stories, including Darren Z and Simple Enigma.

The link below will find my efforts, so far two and a half books, written under the pen name Wxt55uk.
"The Alpha Man Im Me" (70,000 words) and "Bonding" (80,000 words). They are both complete and free to read.
The third book "Crete" is half posted (you can only post one chapter at a time on Lushstories). Not ideal.
I write on Lushstories using the pseudonym wxt55uk
https://www.lushstories.com/profile/wxt55uk

Nylookingtoo
Virgin

Unread post by Nylookingtoo » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:26 pm

I don’t have a super lot of free time to read, but I will search out some of the stuff mentioned here and read them! I read a lot as a kid.

It’s kind of ironic that my youngest daughter, who was never a reader, nor a great student , has taken to reading of late. When I asked her what she was reading she embarrassingly said, what mom always called Touchy Feely Novels!
She has taken it to the level of getting pre release copies and prevuing them .
She does release announcements, and puts together artwork to go with the story , for her reviews!
Several of the authors have reached out to her about helping design cover art!

ILV23+
Trainable

Unread post by ILV23+ » Sat May 06, 2023 8:09 pm

Young Wife is already online. I have nine available online now. I don't plan to publish in paperback because of the time and expense involved. I'm so busy writing the next one I don't want to take the time to learn the different formatting for paperback. All are e-books for the foreseeable future.
My next one is My Thai Hotwife. I hope to have it online around the end of May. Most days I work eight to ten hours writing and doing research. I try to make the characters and settings as real as possible. My books are 300 to 400 pages, and I do everything, Writing, editing (Takes almost as long as writing), formatting, and publishing. I've gotten four and five star reviews on some and have had readers from eight countries. That gives me incentive to work harder. More will be coming. If I'm fortunate enough for any of you to read one of my books I'd appreciate your feedback.