The pyramid

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
subbieCuck
Player

The pyramid

Unread post by subbieCuck » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:58 am

It is been about a year that we had entered the Lifestyle. Things have evoldved radically but nicely and were about to evolved even better.
It was a Saturday moring while I was making breakfast for Anna, my Goddess. I loved Saturday mornings because I usually had a chance to chit chat with Anna. On Saturdays, I usually prepare breakfast for her and she would tell me about her weekdays, her plans for the Weekend with Antrew, her one year Bull, while I would massage her feet or do some penicure. But this Saturday, she was more serious. “Jerry, we need to talk” she told me in a strict manner.
I ‘ll describe Anna, Antrew and me briefly: Anna is 45 yo, but definitely looks much younger. She attends the gym regularly. You cant imagine she briestfeeded three kids by looking at her small but vivid tits. She has red hair, pale skin and few fracles. She looks like an irish girl tbh. She is very successful banker, she makes more money than me. I was her first, and Antrew is her first bull. Antrew is not the typical bull. Not too musciline. Very well build. He is a an architect in a well known architect brand. He is also involved in politics, leans with S&Ds, he likes reading novels and he is funny. Not that beautiful but an assertive smart man is hard to resist for most of women. Oh! And a huge dick. Me, I am 55yo, average. Average everywhere. We were living in an appartment. We owned the block of appartments that was sited in Athens, the capital of Greece. Our daughers are not living with us any more. They are abroad, studying.

“Dear, dear, dear, Jerry, what a year has it been”. She told me just after she tasted the coffee I had made for her. “Thank you for all your patience and motivating me on this Lifestyle. I wont just say I am happier than ever, I ld say, I didn’t know what happiness is before Antrew came into my life.” I smiled, I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to interrupt. “I am so in loved with Antrew, when ever he kisses me, I get a small electric shock” She went on and told me how much he loves him and “of course, I do not love you as him, I want to be honest, but I want you in my life. We are still one. So, we talked with Antrew, and we will make some announcements tonight. You may speak now”. I said her I feel complete whenever I see the face of happiness in her eyes, and I have not regret anything ever.

In an hour or so, Anna went to the gym and I stayed home to do the chores. We were having Antrew for dinner and our home had to be spotless. At exactly 12 o clock he send me the menu, so I quickly went to the supermarket and the grocery. Long story short, little prior to his arrival, my Goddess was shining in a very sexy red dress, I had helped her with the make up.

Door rang. He is here. I rushed to open the door, and then I kneeled, with my head touching the floor. He looked at me, “oh came on, stand up Jerry” he told. I stood up and met his wife. Donna. A tall, impressive woman at her 50s. She also kneeled when she face my Goddess. It was the first time they would met. Anna smiled as well and said “Up, up, up, no need for formalities yet”

Donna helped me to get ready. Anna and Antrew had fine salmon with wild rice and white wine. We were to eat the leftovers. But just after finishing dinner, they told us: “Mon amies, come in”. It was time for the announcements.

The told us to kneel down, with both knees, and our head to touch the ground. We did it «You both know how much Anna and I are in love» Antrew said. «We decided to move in. Me and Donna, will start living permanently here from next month. We will typically rent the lower apartment, but Anna and I will be living upstairs and you two downstairs. Of course both of you will be caged. We will be named the High Priests of the House, while you will be enslaved and called Helotes.. We have a new contract for you to sign, to accept the new arrangements. Your job is to keep us happy, run the chores of both houses. Importantly, you will wake each morning and pray in front of a picture of us. You will take a video and send it to us every morning. The same when you go to bed. In another ceremony you both will be united in brotherhood. You will be brothers. Lastly, since our common household will have hierarchy, it is important to have a pyramid-like shape of hierarchy. That s why we are considering various slave applications. We are to take another two slave, maybe one male and one woman. There might be a training period. That s it”

I was already a little frightened. I was thinking of the changes and the consequences. I was super excited I would serve Antrew in a more permanent base. But the arrangements? But my thoughts were interrupted by Donna, she couldn’t hold her tears.
Antrew stepped in front of her. He kneeled, not as low as me and Donna, and put his hand tenderly at the back of the head of Donna
“Why are you crying, my Donna?” he asked
“Out of joy Sir, out of joy”