3 cocks for my cumslut

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
TitinaLu
Virgin

3 cocks for my cumslut

Unread post by TitinaLu » Mon May 22, 2023 10:53 pm

Me and my wife like to go out and drink on Saturday nights after a long week of work. Is that also the moment when we become kinkier and have more sex, especially when we go to bed a bit tipsy.

Before meeting me, my wife was a good slut, drinking in the weekend and get fucked quite a lot by different guys. I know some of the story of her past, I cum quite a lot while she was telling me the story, especially the story of her getting fucked in a bar by the exbf. The exbf was a menager at the bar where she was usually drinking.... Drinking, getting tipsy and slutty and then getting fucked at the closing.

Last weekend we went to a new bar to drink with some friends, we got some beer and some cocktails until our friends left. We were also going to leave but suddenly we received 2 free cocktails from the house. The exbf of my wife suddenly showed up, he was working in the bar, and he offer us the drinks.

We talk a bit then he returned to work, and we continue drinking. We were quite tipsy, and my wife made friend with a quite hot guy sit close to us. She started slowly to become touchy and put the hand on his leg, she was wearing a really hot short dress with no bra, the guy cannot stop staring on her boobs with the hard nipple so visible.

The conversation moved to dirty stuff quite fast and when my wife said I was not jealous of other guy, her new friend put the hand on her leg too and give a kiss to the neck of my wife. In the meanwhile, we did not realise that everyone left and that the bar closed. We realised when the exbf join our table with more drinks. We continued speaking and joking, the exbf start to tell the story of my wife blowing him on the counter and other story of the past, at that point we were all horny and drunk . I left to go to the toilet but I was going crazy thinking what can happen without me, I took my time and then i hide a bit spying on them. The new guy moved his hand more inside the skirt of my wife and also the exbf get closer and After a bit of time he put his hand on the leg of my wife too. Idk what they was talking about but suddenly my wife put the dress down uncovering the boobs. The new friend start to kiss the boobs while the exbf started to finger her for a bit until I just returned and they suddenly stopped. My wife put up the dress and came to me, she kissed me and we start to make out. I really love to undress her slowly showing her to other guy so I just put up the dress exposing her ass to the guys. The new friend come closer and started to kiss her ass while I remove her dress leaving only the underwear and exposing the boobs. I took her hand and bring her to the table where the exbf was drinking, she jumped on the table and open her leg pushing my head to suck her clit. While between her leg there was a lot of movement, the new friend was kissing and sucking the nipple while the exbf was taking more booze to poor on her boobs for us to lick it. I stop sucking her pussy to remove the underwear and her exbf just grab her hair and said "show the boys the cumslut you are", she bent her knee and take out the dick of her exbf starting sucking and deepthroating. I was pretty shocked, hypnotized and turn on at the same time, the new friend just turned on so he put out his dick and put close to her mouth to suck. The exbf was quite rough and she was sucking like never before with him pushing to do deepthroat. She was drooling a lot and moving from one dick to the other. The exbf was talking dirty to me telling me how slut was my wife and that she swallowed tons of cum before me. I then join, was amazing watch her completely naked blowing 3 dick untill she said she want some cum. she put the new friend to eat her pussy and she asked me to sit and watch, she grabbed with her hand the dick of the exbf and start to suck really fast untill he cum in her mouth. She open the mouth to show all the cum, she swallowed and then ask to the exbf to sit and she said "now watch how real men cum inside my pussy". Me and the new guy then move her on the couch, I started fucking her first while he was fucking her mouth for a bit and then stoping and sucking her nipple touching the clit, he just said he want to keep the cum for her pussy. He just put a finger in her pussy with my dick, become so thight that I just cum immediately. When I pulled out he just rushed to fuck my wife, he was so fast to put it in that no cum dripped out. I just took my phone to take some photo and just after the first photo the new friend start to moan and cum in my wife pussy too. The exbf returned hard after watching all that and ask my wife to bent doggy style and let all the cum drip on the floor before fucking her but she just say "if you want to fuck my pussy you have to eat it first". He took his time to think and in the meanwhile all the cum start to drip, she lie on the couch opening the leg and said "come and lick it". The exbf was so drunk that just went down and eat her pussy, he was too horny thinking to cum in her, only place where he never cum. My wife cum from him sucking her pussy, she stand up and then just left saying "maybe next time you can cum inside me". He get mad and we just get dressed and run away. We smoked a cigarette with the new friend laughing about the night with my wife still dropping cum

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: 3 cocks for my cumslut

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon May 22, 2023 11:54 pm

Wow! That was some hot action. Looks like Her ex did your job!