Bertram W Bronson
Virgin

' Talking in Bed ' …A wife sharing fantasy

Unread post by Bertram W Bronson » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 pm

“Talking in Bed”

A wife sharing fantasy by:

Bertram W. Bronson

bwbinca@hotmail.com

It was just one of those naughty fantasies young couples whisper about from time-to-time, but it hadn’t been mentioned in weeks… then one night, we’d just finished making love. My little blonde honey lay next to me, still quivering, knees still apart, gasping for breath.

“Ohhh darling I really love doing it… then after, ohhh I’m so weak and tingling,” she gasped.

I rolled over and Mandy wiggled out of bed to go pee or whatever they do when they slip out of bed in the dark. I was nearly asleep when I felt her slip back into bed. She wiggled her curvy warm ass next to me and snuggled her pretty head over onto my pillow. She was still a little breathless and she whispered…

“Darling, how would we do it?”

“Uh… do what?” I mumbled. At the moment I had no idea that tonight she’d been secretly fantasizing as we had sex.

“You know… what we whisper about sometimes, just to excite ourselves.”

I ventured a pretty good guess. “You mean doing it with another man?”

“Mmmm… you know, well, I don't really want to,” she whispered. …“but what would we do, how would it happen?”

So maybe my innocent wife was just curious about other men, but we began to whisper back and forth, testing each other. Of course she gave her usual response, a little teasing and those throaty giggles. There was never any admission that she wanted to go through with it, but I knew, secretly the idea excited her. That night, with her breath panting warm on my ear, we played with the whispered fantasy…

“Would we do it here, in our own bed?”

“Uh-huh, I'd bring someone home, probably Larry… or maybe Brad.”

“Brad... Brad from the tennis club?”

“Uh-huh… you kinda like Brad don't you?”

In the dark I felt her head shift on the pillow… her breath was suddenly warmer against my neck.

“Mmmm, I sort of… well, I like Brad.”

Her lips brushed my cheek. I felt the tip of her tongue and her hand creeping across my bare stomach. In the dark, warm fingers curled around my semi-soft penis. “Brad’s very handsome,” she murmured.

“And he's got a long thick penis,” I whispered.

“Really… ohh you're teasing me, aren’t you?”

“Uh-uh, at the tennis club, I saw his penis in the shower. It was soft, but it was very long… I could see it flopping against his thigh.”

“Really... how long?”

“Well it was soft, but still, about seven or eight inches hanging down between his legs… and kinda thick.”

“Ohhh my…” she gasped. Her breath quickened and I felt her fingers lightly squeezing my penis. “If he got hard… would it get much longer?”

“Yes, of course, and the head would thicken.”

“Ohhh my… I just can’t imagine that…”

“Well, sweetheart, someday after work, I’m gonna bring Brad home and I’ll take you by the hand and led you toward the stairs… and part way up the stairs, I'll look back and invite Brad to follow us.”

“I… ohh God, I wouldn't go up the stairs… I wouldn't…”

“But Brad will be on the stairs behind you. He'll slip his hand up under the back of your skirt and if you scamper away… well it will have to be up the stairs… up to our bedroom.”

“Ohh no, I'd spin around hold my skirt down,” she whimpered, but her pulse was quickening and I could feel her breath panting against my cheek… the warm fingers curled around my penis began to flex.

“But he'll reach around under the back of your skirt… and get his fingers way up between your thighs… close to the crotch of your panties.”

“Ohhh no, I'd hold my knees together… I'd push his hand out from under my skirt… I'd… I'd run.”

“Mmm hum. Yes sweetheart, you'll run, but up the stairs… up where our bed is.”

“Darling, you wouldn't really…. Ohhh God, you wouldn't really let Brad chase me up the stairs.”

“Mmm, but I will sweetheart. You know Brad is very strong and I'll let him scoop you up and drop you right in the middle of our bed.”

“On our own bed? Ohh my god… you'd let him do that to me… on our own bed?”

“Uh-huh, on your marriage bed… where we sleep… where we make love.”

“But you wouldn’t… ohh not really.”

“Yes I would, and I'll let him hold you down on our bed and feel your breasts,” I whispered. …“and he'll kiss you until you’re gasping for breath.” In the squeezing grip of Mandy’s soft warm fingers, my penis had almost stiffened.

“Oh… honey, no, I wouldn’t let him,” she gasped.

“But we’ll hold you down and I'll tell Brad to reach up under your skirt and pull your panties off…

“Darling, ohhh no… you wouldn't really hold me down.” My wife's voice was starting to quaver. “You wouldn't really let him feel me up and put his hands up under my skirt?”

“Uh-huh, and I'm going to roll you onto your back and pin your hands so Brad can pull your pants down.”

“Oh no… I’d wrestle and struggle. I… I know I would.”

“But Brad’s very strong… he’ll yank your panties right out from under your behind and I'll watch him unzip his pants and get his cock out…”

“Oh god… I’d scream… I’d scratch…” she panted, but her hips were squirming, rubbing her pubic mound against my leg. Subconsciously, she began to stroke my cock… jerking me off under the blankets.

“Maybe you'll scream, but I'll still lift your skirt for him and he’ll press your knees apart… and he'll get his cock down between your thighs and…”

“Oh my God, oh no… I’d bite him, I'd fight him,” she gasped.

“But not for long, sweetheart, when Brad looks down into those big blue eyes and you feel his long thick cock slipping into your little belly you’ll stop fighting it… you'll fuck with him… willingly.”

“Maybe,” she gasped… “Ohhh darling, maybe I would.”

My little sweetheart eased one naked warm thigh over my legs. I felt her crawling over me… the tickle of her pubic hair brushing over the head of my cock… then her inner body warmth as her slippery cunt slid down onto my cock… “Tell me more… tell me about his cock… do you think it’ll get stiff and real long?”

“Uh-huh… and the head of it will swell and thicken,” I whispered. She was bouncing, swiveling her hips… rubbing her clit against my groin.

“And then… ohhh God, then are you going to just sit there and watch him fuck me?”

“Yesssss… and we'll hold hands and kiss while Brad fucks you with his bare cock.”

“Without a condom… just his bare cock in me?”

“Yesssss… just his bare cock and we’ll slip a pillow under your bare butt so… ”

“Oh Godddd… ohhh… ohhh,” and I felt her cumm. My wife shivered through a belly tightening orgasm as she mentally played out the fantasy of another man fucking her on our marriage bed… almost, but not quite against her will.

The next morning there was a hot flush on Mandy’s cheeks as we sat across the breakfast table. It was Friday. I only work a part day. She followed me out to the car….

“Darling, do you want to come home real early today?” She was blushing; there was a little quiver in her voice, then a pause… “Darling… ah… maybe today you could, well, ask Brad to come home with you…….”
The end for now,

BWB
When a married woman offers the precious gift of her body to another man, he must give something in return, not diamonds or jewles... but a treasured memory, one that will live in the secret corners of her mind forever.

(Bertram W. Bronson, Malibu 2007)

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: “Talking in Bed” …A wife sharing fantasy

Unread post by roadrunner » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Once again, you show us you're the best at this sort of writing! Thanks!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

rickflst

Unread post by rickflst » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:36 am

Very exciting.....I hope there i hope there is a next instalment.....

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:50 am

Well done BWB . Sometimes the lead up can be just as hot as the actual. a new classic in the making!

kixxmn
Virgin

Unread post by kixxmn » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:19 am

A very nice start.... Love the new story but would love to see the "watchers party" finished up? Any chance that will happen?
Hubby

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Great start and would like more. I too would like to see the rest of "Wife Watcher".

seedme

Unread post by seedme » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:57 am

What a great story!!

OOAA

Re: ' Talking in Bed ' …A wife sharing fantasy

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Brilliant story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very HOTTTT ;)

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:45 am

Okay,Bert. I'm Hooked.

Great to see you at it again!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am

Paul_Pines wrote:Okay,Bert. I'm Hooked.

Great to see you at it again!
Unfortunately it's not a new story, just a new comment. The story was posted back in June, 2009.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

peaceman75206
Trainable

Unread post by peaceman75206 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Every story is new until you've read it.

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:05 am

Very well done!

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:01 am

Great start! Hope there is more

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:52 am

Another wonderful story Bertam. Thanks for sharing your talent.

pervo2
Prepubescent

Unread post by pervo2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:37 am

This is excellent. It is so much hotter and more realistic than most of the stories in this genre. I know it is an older story, but it's new to me.

tay
Trainable

Unread post by tay » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:44 pm