Wife Celebrator's Book Discussion Thread - My Sweet Wife in Black Hands

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
robert92
Prepubescent

Wife Celebrator's Book Discussion Thread - My Sweet Wife in Black Hands

Unread post by robert92 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:27 pm

Hello everyone! I am excited to announce the creation of this discussion thread at the request of my good friend, "Wife Celebrator," an experimenting author in interracial hotwife erotica. We are here to gather your valuable thoughts on his recent book, "My Sweet Wife in Black Hands.

"Due to his extreme shyness, introversion, high intuition, and susceptibility to getting easily hurt, he won't be actively engaging in the discussions. However, he will be attentively reading and closely observing the discussions.

Your insights and perspectives will immensely contribute to his growth as a writer. If you are interested in assisting him, we kindly ask you to read the book and share your thoughts to aid in his improvement process.

Here are some aspects to consider:

1. What are your impressions of the story? Please share your thoughts on the plot, themes, and overall narrative.

2. How did you perceive the husband character? Did you feel a connection with him? What are your thoughts on his development as a supportive spouse?

3. Let's engage in a discussion about Emily, the intriguing hotwife character in the book. What are your impressions of her? Do you find yourself loving or hating her, and what are your reasons?

4. Share your reflections on the bulls/boyfriends depicted in the story. What aspects of these characters stood out to you?

5. Above all, we would love to hear your general opinion of the book. Please provide your overall impressions and any additional feedback you'd like to share.

Furthermore, feel free to suggest scenarios or storylines you would like to see in future books by this author. Your creative input is highly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and we warmly welcome your participation in this discussion. The book is available on Amazon.

Best regards,

Robert

hairyhead
Experienced

Re: Wife Celebrator's Book Discussion Thread - My Sweet Wife in Black Hands

Unread post by hairyhead » Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:46 am

Shameless plug to push book sales?

luxxluthor
Experienced

Re: Wife Celebrator's Book Discussion Thread - My Sweet Wife in Black Hands

Unread post by luxxluthor » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:01 pm

It was good. Keep going