Elle & Rob - Her Adventures without Him!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
GGG123
Virgin

Elle & Rob - Her Adventures without Him!

Unread post by GGG123 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:45 am

My name is Elle, I'm 23 & a part time model married to Rob for 3 years. Rob is 57 & a successful business man running his own Company. We have a beautiful house with a large pool & Rob works really hard to give me all the things I want, but being that much older than me & often being away from home business the one thing I don't get from him is lots of quality sex. Don't get me wrong, when he's home, for a man of his age, the sex is amazing, but its usually only on a Saturday night when we get home from some posh restaurant after a few bottles of wine, so Rob being the amazing guy he is told me I could a take a lover to meet during the week when he was away to satisfy my needs. I was already seeing a couple of other guys so this presented me with a legitimate way in my eyes of taking all opportunities with other men at every chance I get. I have discovered I need sex at the very least daily, but I'm much happier when I can do it 2 or 3 times a day, my body just craves that level of attention. In fact I love all forms of attention & I love taking risks. Rob loves me to look hot when we go out, it really turns him on “showing me off” but little does he know that it works just as well for me. So I never wear any form of underwear at all, I don't own a single bra or pair of knickers & my legs/feet are always bare. I smoke (a lot), I drink (a lot), I take drugs (occasionally), I never wear a seatbelt & I have unprotected sex with up to 10 different men every week – I think I am addicted to taking risks, it gives me such a high.
So after confessing to Rob that there was a really cute guy that I liked that I had done a couple of photo shoots with called Stevie & I'm sure he would be up for a bit of fun (I already knew he definitely was) I set up a meal for the 3 of us so Rob could chat to him about the situation. I explained everything to Stevie beforehand & he played it wonderfully, Rob was so happy that I had found a nice young man (Stevie is the same age as me) that he felt he could trust & so our relationship started. Within a couple of weeks I was seeing Stevie 3 of 4 nights a week while Rob was away & he had practically moved in, although Rob had no idea that it was this much, he thought I was still seeing Rob on a sort of weekly basis. In truth, I was still managing to sneak in the occasional stranger/One night Stand when I had nights out on my own.
Then my world came crashing down, or so I thought, Stevie had been offered a job abroad doing some major photoshoots & so he would be away travelling very soon & wouldn't be around much for the foreseeable future. I was devastated, but on reflection it turned out amazingly for me. I decided not to tell Rob that Stevie was moving away so he would carry on thinking that I was being safely looked after by him, & I could use my freedom to see who I liked for a bit & then maybe tell Rob in the future if I found someone else.

GGG123
Virgin

Re: Elle & Rob - Her Adventures without Him!

Unread post by GGG123 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:00 am

Monday – Lazy morning in bed with Rob & then a nice breakfast together before he gets ready to go off to work. I've got a lunch with some girlfriends so pick an amazing blue backless summer dress that just covers my bum & slip it on over my naked body, sending Rob wild with envy that he's not going to be with me. I chose a pair of 4 inch black platform court heels & head out to the car (Audi TT today) so I can drop him at the airport. He's on business Tue – thurs so i'm completely free until I have to pick him up again Fri Lunchtime.
I said bye to Rob & headed back to the car, put the roof down, kicked of my heels & went for a blast to kill some time before lunch & to pick up 200 ciggies as I had smoked my last pack & I knew Rob would bring me back duty frees on Fri. I got to the beach front restaurant with a couple mins to spare, time to open new ciggies, sort out my hair, slip my shoes back on head in for lunch. We had a terrific afternoon catching up & drinking far too much wine & a good number of cocktails, I was surprised when I looked at the time & it was already nearly 6pm, the waiter was politely telling us that he needed to start setting up tables for the evening soon. He was really cute so I called him over to ask for the bill & lifted my dress to make sure he had a good view of my pussy. The others all started leaving while I was sorting the bill & he must have got the message as he had written on the back of bill to meet him round the side entrance in 10mins. We said our goodbyes & as soon as I was alone I went around to the side & met Fabio. Oh he was so gorgeous, we kissed immediately & started to make out like crazy teenagers. He had a 20min break before the evening shift started so he quickly took me into the Staff room, locked the door & through me onto the sofa, dropped his trousers & climbed on top me. It was the type of amazing heat of the moment sex I love, no awkwardness, no chatting, no messing around & absolutely no consideration given to using protection. He just made love to me & came deep inside me just as I was orgasming too. It was that quick that I hadn't even taken my shoes off so I just stood up, gave him a quick kiss & headed for the car, jumped in & raced home on amazing high (pretty drunk as well lol).
It was nearly 7pm when I jumped out the car, leaving a damp patch on my seat & headed in to the house to change for my evening out with Harry. Harry was my current “Boyfriend” as I like to call him who I see most nights when Rob is away. I had thought about telling Rob about Harry but I was just having too much fun. He is a 29 builder, but runs the family firm & is single so is currently quite well off. He said the car would be there at 7:30pm to pick me up so I had just enough time to change & re do my makeup & put my hair up as Harry liked it. I had a brand new black halter neck dress that I was desperate to wear for him so slipped that on, it was outrageously small in a size 6 that I did think twice to start with. The straps were so thin that they barely covered my nipples & it was really short but I loved the diamonte patterns on it that I decided to take the risk. I slipped the same shoes back on, grabbed another pack of ciggies & headed for the door just as I saw the car coming up the driveway. He was wearing a very open white shirt showing off his muscles & tanned body & some really tight navy trousers. I quickly slipped my hand inside the trousers to give his cock a squeeze & to check that he was commando as I always like him to be.
We had a wonderful evening with another couple bottles of wine & then got a Taxi back to his place where I spent the night & he made passionate love to me twice.

GGG123
Virgin

Unread post by GGG123 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:55 am

Tuesday - It was just gone 6 when I was aware of Harry being up & moving around, I knew he was going off to work early as he site meetings to organise but he knew me well enough to leave me alone at that time of day. I drifted back off to sleep & woke again about 10 feeling not too bad considering that amount I had drunk yesterday. I was desperate for a ciggie but had completely run out again so I quickly pulled on a spare pair of shorts & a t-shirt that I always keep at Harry's place & went out to the corner shop & then grabbed a taxi to take me home. I paid the taxi & wandered up the drive, then I noticed Jim the pool boy sitting by the front door. Oh, now that was a good start to the day. He comes over once or twice a week whenever he is free to clean the pool, make sure all the levels are correct & then to make love to me when Rob is away. We went inside & straight upstairs to my room where we made love to me in my marital bed, I find that so naughty. He then licked me to another amazing orgasm & then we had fully recovered took me naked onto the balcony & fucked me hard from behind while I was leaning over the railing letting my breasts swing free in the hot lunchtime sun. That was my fourth time (third person) in less than 24hours & I was beginning to feel a little bit dirty as I hadn't had chance to shower between any of them. So after that we went for a long hot shower together where he made love to me again & then we had a lovely relaxed lunch on the deck.
When Jim left I went inside & thought I had better catch up with some e-mails & make sure there were no job offers to deal with. Was just logging on to the laptop when my mobile went, it was my agent, he had a beachwear shoot that afternoon at 4pm but the model that had been requested had phoned in sick so he wanted me to do it. I said yes, so quickly got changed & jumped in the car (Porsche 911 today) to head over for it. The shoot went really well & the photographer loved me but it went on for hours & it was nearly 8pm by the time I left so I was starving. I had brought a change of clothes with me so I slipped into a little playsuit & headed off to a little Italian that I have been to quite a few times before. I had a lovely meal & a few cocktails then as I was leaving I thought i'd have a quick walk along the street to see if any of the pubs looked busy or if the nightclub was open yet. The bar on the corner was heaving & there was already a load of students waiting outside the club so I decided to pop in have a drink & wait to see if any good looking guys were heading into the club. After another couple of drinks I decided that it was worth trying the club as I was really in the mood for some fun now. It was well worth it, I started dancing & quickly got attention from a young man called Ant. He was really cute & we hit off straight away, by the time we went to the smoking area our hands were all over each other & he knew that I had nothing on underneath my playsuit. Soon after we left & headed back to his student digs, I was secretly hoping that he might have a cute room mate too! I was not disappointed, we got back to his & it was all quiet so we went straight to his room & made passionate love. I nipped out, naked, to go to the bathroom & bumped straight into an enormous coloured lad who was smiling back at me. He introduced himself as Mark & with a wink said he would be in his room waiting for me. Really, ok how am I going to mange this I thought but luckily when I got back to Ant he was already asleep so I turned around & went straight across the corridor to sleep with Mark. BBC. OMG, it was one of the biggest I have ever seen & he was able to go again & again.

GGG123
Virgin

Unread post by GGG123 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:29 pm

Wednesday - 4 times we did it throughout the night before I heard movement & Ant was standing in the room beside of me, my heart leapt & I thought he was going to be really angry but he just kissed me & took my hand & led me back to his room to make love to me again. That was really hot, afterwards he explained that they do it all the time & are happy to share the girls they bring home. Neither of them had anything to do that morning so I suggested we had a threesome as finale before I had to go. They were both up for it & it seemed really exciting but it didn't turn out that good, although they both came in me neither of them seemed to care out giving me an orgasm so I left quickly afterwards & headed back down the road, jumped in my porsche & headed home for a well deserved shower & a rest. I woke about lunch time & was fancying a quiet afternoon by the pool but the weather was pretty rubbish so I gave up on that idea & finished off sorting work appointments & dealing with e-mails that I never got chance to deal with yesterday & then I went for a run. I came back, showered & changed into something comfy & sorted myself out a nice meal for tea as I had every intention of staying that night & being a good girl. That was until around 10pm when I got a text from my “Rob approved” FWB I see on an occasional basis when he is back in town. His flight had been cancelled so he had to get a hotel room & stay over so wanted to know if I was free to come & spend the night with him. At first I didn't really feel like it but after a few minutes of flirty texting I was heading upstairs to get ready & go & spend the night with him. I chose a drop dead gorgeous, really revealing little black dress & jumped into the car (Porsche Again) & headed for his hotel. He welcomed me into the room & we kissed for what seemed like hours, he open the Champagne & we chatted & caught up on everything that had happened in nearly 3 months since we had last seen each other, then we gently slipped into bed & he made love to me in the sweetest kindest way I have ever known before I fell asleep naked in his arms.

GGG123
Virgin

Unread post by GGG123 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:29 pm

Thursday - I was woken by Stevie starting to move & ordering room Service, He had to be gone soon for his delayed flight but we had time for one more amazing love making session before he departed. Breakfast was lovely & then I took my time to shower before heading home. This was definitely going to be a relaxing day because I knew I was seeing Gary that night. I don't why I do it but it must be the addict in me. I don't overly like Gary but I like what he does for me, the sex is rough & raw but he gets me all my drugs & we normally have a pretty fucked up night together getting high before he spends the night. It is fun but I normally regret it the following day. Gary was over really early today, obviously nothing else to do, I don't dress up for him as we are just at home getting stoned & I know we will end up naked anyway. He had some serious amounts of drugs on him & we were totally out of it to the point where we passed out on the sofa for hours & it was 5am when I came round again. I woke Gary & we staggered upstairs & he fucked me hard. Its not making love with him, its just a fuck.

GGG123
Virgin

Unread post by GGG123 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:09 am

Friday – It seemed like I had only just dropped off & my phone was ringing, I reached out for it & answered it without looking. It was Rob “Surprise, I managed to get the early flight so i'm coming through the airport now, just got to collect luggage & then I'll be ready for you to pick me up”.
SHIT. “Ok honey, i'll get ready & I'm on my way”. SHIT SHIT SHIT.
I screamed at Gary to get up & get out the house with all his stash before I got back with Rob. He was totally confused & pretty out of it but started wandering around. I threw on shorts & t-shirt with my trainers, thinking that if Rob said anything then I could tell him I had been out for a run, & then headed for airport, hoping that Gary would be out of the way by the time we got back.
I picked up Rob & he was in a really good mood, work had been brilliant this week & he had closed a massive deal early that why he had headed back to see me & treat me to an impromptu weekend away so I had to get home & pack a bag as we were off that afternoon to a posh hotel & spa resort for 2 nights. I really wanted a nice quiet weekend at home with Rob but couldn't say anything. I did let him know that I had seen Stevie this week while he had been away (truth) & that I had spent the night with him last night (nearly true) so I might be a little tired. He asked me a few questions about it & told me that I was amazing & he hoped that I had enjoyed being naughty this week (oh how little he knows) but he said not to worry as he was sure there would be time for me to have a rest when we arrived as he was hoping to meet a client there when we arrived.
My heart was thumping as we pulled back into the driveway, I had no idea what sort of scene I was going to be greeted with or how I was going to explain any of it to Rob. I opened the door & nervously peeked inside as Rob was getting his case from the car. Then my heart leapt with joy, I could hear the hoover going, it was Fri morning of course Orla our wonderful maid was there. She was amazing, I paid her well, & tipped very well on certain days so she knew to make sure everything was perfect. I went in with Rob & put some coffee on while I waited for Orla to come down. She explained that the bedding was all changed & that the delivery (drugs) had all been put away, she was amazing, Rob would be none the wiser & I had got away with everything again. I popped upstairs & gave Orla huge pile of cash, she winked at me & told I was very naughty & that she had only just managed to get Mr Gary out of the house this time, but she would keep my secrets as I paid her so well. I felt releived & relaxed & went off for a long hot shower & then had a lovely lunch on the Terrace with Rob as he told me all about his successful week & how he was going to treat me to whatever I wanted this weekend.
I packed a couple of new evening dresses & my sexiest thong/string bikinis & we were off in Rob's vintage Ferrari. It was a glorious drive down the coast & I was dying for a ciggie as soon as we arrived as he doesn't like me smoking in the car but it was a no smoking resort so I got out by the gates had half a dozen to keep me going before I walked up & joined Rob in our room. It was amazing, swim up beds on the decking outside our room, pool bar the works, & some very smart young waiters that I had noticed already checking me out as soon as I stepped outside in my outrageously tiny bikini. I felt good & began to relax with a few cocktails while I worked on my tan with Rob having disappeared to try & “bump into” some very important clients. After chatting up the young coloured waiter to find the best place to sneak off for a ciggie I began to think about sex, I was sure as we were away Rob would be up for it tonight but it turned out I was wrong, we had a lovely meal & a couple of dances before around 11pm he announced that he was going bed as was completely worn out from this week & that I could stay & have a few more drinks if I wanted to. I looked sad at him & he quickly understood & apologised saying he would try & make it up to me tomorrow night. Hmm, that was it, as soon as he was gone I was on the dance floor after any single young man that even looked in my direction. It didn't take long for a young man called Greg started dirty dancing with me & asked whether I wanted to liven things up a little bit & go back to his room, 30 seconds later we were in his room, my dress was falling to the floor & I was stood there completely naked apart from my FM heels while he lined up the cocaine. I did about half a dozen lines before grabbing him, pushing him on the bed & stripping him naked. I took his cock in my mouth & gave him an amazing blowjob while he licked me to an incredible orgasm before I spun around & impaled myself on him & fucked him until he came deep inside me. It was hot, it was sweaty, it was wild & it was raw but it was amazing. We started to come down so did another few lines before having a much longer slower passionate love making session before he came deep inside me again. It was nearly 3am by the time we had finished so I grabbed my dress & shoes & quickly walked down the hall naked, using the stairs to the floor below where our room was. Rob was there fast asleep & didn't stir so he would have no idea what time I got in so I just gently slipped in beside of him & brought myself to final orgasm using Greggs cum that was dribbling out of me before I drifted off to sleep.

GGG123
Virgin

Unread post by GGG123 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:34 pm

Saturday – Rob was up & moving around, getting ready for sort of activity & was really annoying me. My head felt like there was freight train running over, my whole body ached & I felt rough as ****. OMG, cocaine didn't normally make me feel like this the following morning but I had to get up, or else I was going to start crawling the walls, as I needed a ciggie. I snuck out the side door the waiter had showed me yesterday & found 2 other employees there stood up the against the wall puffing away, after smoking the rest of the packet I had on me I felt much better & headed into the restaurant to get something naughty for breakfast & take back to my room. By 11am I felt fine & ordered an expensive bottle of Pink Prosecco that I was going to drink all to myself as there had been no sign of Rob since first thing, so much for taking me away for a good time (well not by him anyway). The young coloured waiter from yesterday brought my Prosseco & poured me a glass, he commented that I was all on my own & started to flirt a bit. I closed the doors & stepped out of my dress & I think that was enough, he was on the bed & naked within seconds making love to me. He came inside me & then spun me round so I could take his cock in my mouth while he licked me in between to another orgasm. We did this 3 times, just after I had my final orgasm my phone beeped, it was Rob saying he was back from his round of Golf & heading to the Restaurant for lunch & that I should join him wearing something super sexy & revealing. Hmmm, okay so without showering, I pulled on my backless playsuit i'd brought, said goodbye to the waiter whose name I didn't even know, popped on a pair of killer heels & headed for a quick ciggie before joining Rob for lunch. He was looking very pleased with himself & didn't seem to pick up at all that I wasn't impressed with him, he said we could spend the whole afternoon together by the pool then he had booked me spa treatment before we had a private chef coming to cook for us this evening so we could have a romantic meal together. Oh wonderful darling I said, as I was secretly thinking how could I get to see Greg again now, but I knew his room number, just wait until Rob is asleep & then sneak down to his & see him. I asked at reception after lunch if Greg from room 55 was on the resort but they said he had gone out for the day but would be back this evening so I would have to try & leave a discreet note for him at reception & hope he understood that I wanted a repeat of last night, just maybe a little less cocaine.
It was a pleasant afternoon & the meal in the evening was brilliant followed by the inevitable saturday night sex with Rob. As I said previously, he is really good in bed for his age & he spends loads of money so we made love, twice actually, but I made sure I didn't come, I wanted to save that for later. Then after a couple of nightcaps Rob was in bed snoring just after midnight so I quietly hopped out of bed & got ready to sneak down to Greg's room. A really really short figure hugging white dress with white 7 inch platform strappy heels. I snuck out for a ciggie & then headed to his room, as I got there I could see the door was open so I stopped for a few seconds & listened, it was all quiet so I carefully pushed the door open, there on the bed was Greg, completely naked, & in the chair was another in just his boxers. I was confused for a second & then Greg said we have been waiting for you & that I was more gorgeous than he remembered form the night before & he hoped I didn't mind but that he had told his boss & best friend about me & really hoped that I would be up for a threesome. I looked at them, smiled, & pushed the door behind me & headed towards the 2 men. It was an amazing night, first I had Greg in my mouth & Dave in my pussy, the second time Greg was in my pussy & Dave wanted to do anal then the third time they were both in my pussy, it hurt like hell but felt so good. I had never done DVP before but it felt so good to be that full. They wanted me to spend the night but it was nearly 5am by the time we finished so I told them they had had me for most of the night & that I had to get back to my husband so off I went again, naked through the hall up to our room & snuck into bed beside Rob, but tonight with 2 mens cum running out of my pussy that I could use to give myself one final orgasm before drifting off to sleep.

GGG123
Virgin

Unread post by GGG123 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:17 am

Sunday – It was late when I was finally woken. The sun was blazing in to the room & there was an amazing feeling coming from my pussy, I suddenly came to with a bit of a shock as I realised that Rob was between my legs licking my (rather dirty) pussy. Oh god, I was thinking he is going to realise in a minute what I was up to but he just kept going & going so eventually I began to relax & let the massive orgasm that was building just rip through me, then suddenly he flipped me over while I was still on a high & slipped inside of me & made love to me hard & fast. This was totally unlike Rob & I was getting worried that he might have an idea that I had been with someone else but he never said a word. At last with a massive groan he came deep inside me & pushed me over the edge to a second orgasm, this was really unlike Rob but I decided to go with it. He suddenly leapt up from the bed & started to tell me how beautiful I had looked laying there naked & that he just couldn't resist me, but it was now 11:50 so we only had 10mins until checkout, all the bags were already in the car so time to get dressed & lets get going he says. What! What am I going to wear, I can't be ready to go in 10mins but he was insistent & that he had assumed the dress I had left out was the one I was wearing today. Shit, the only thing out was my white outfit from last night. Really, I was just about to go into a rant at him about he thought that was appropriate to wear when I thought it might become difficult to explain why it was out so I just went with it. I went loo, sorted out my hair as best as I could & then slipped my dress & shoes on over my naked body & followed Rob to the car. I felt ok as I had had a good rest but I needed a ciggie desperately & some strong coffee so I made Rob stop at the first cafe we saw so I could get what I needed. What I needed actually turned out to be another cock in my pussy, I had a ciggie then ordered a takeaway coffee & popped it in the car. I then told Rob I needed the loo so headed back in to use them only to be greeted by an Out of Order sign. I asked the cute young guy if there was another loo & he said I could use the disabled but he would have to come with me to let me in with the key....... Well he put his hand on my bare arse as we walked to the disabled & I kept wiggling my bum on his hand until a finger found my pussy. We slipped into the loo & he locked the door, bent me over the sink & slipped into me from behind. It was the longest, thinnest cock I have ever seen but it certainly reached a few interesting places & within a few minutes I was orgasming just before he pumped me full of cum. He pulled out, gave me the key & said to leave at the desk on my way out. I was panting hard & trying desperately to calm down as I made my way back to Rob but he didn't seem to notice anything as I slipped into the car beside of him & slowly sipped my coffee on the journey home thinking about how much fun I was having & what a naughty girl I had been this week.
Could my life get any better, oh yes, i'm sure I can find more fun I could get up to next week?