My Wife Became a Bimbo, What Do I Do

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
BigCharlie
Prepubescent

My Wife Became a Bimbo, What Do I Do

Unread post by BigCharlie » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:54 pm

I’ve only recently heard of the “Hotwife” concept and found this site. I’m not really sure this is what I want, but my wife seems to be moving things in this direction. We are a married couple with no children. I’m a financial professional and my wife Donna, is an executive secretary. Let me say that Donna is 5’7” has a pretty face and a bubbly personality, however, she was a little chunky and had trouble keeping weight off. She always wore bland loose fitting clothes to not draw attention to herself. She started getting moody and was not happy with herself. She thought of herself as old.

To get her out of her funk I suggested we join a gym. This ultimately had a positive affect. We both lost weight and felt good. She worked a little harder than I did and dieted. She looked great and our sex life improved. She was ready for a new wardrobe, but before she spent too much money on that I suggested she get her breasts enhanced. So what have I done? I now have a new wife that I can’t keep my hands off of. She has a hot body, wears tight sexy cloths (always in heels) and has a new attitude. Guys are starting to pay attention to her and she loves it.

She has become bimbo and I’m not sure that I like it. Her clothes are now getting to be X rated, or at least R. When I returned from a business trip Donna was a platinum blonde. It does make me proud when I walk into a club or restaurant and all eyes focus on her, and of course the sex is great. She hangs out with a new set of girlfriends now that are younger and a few are single. She even started smoking, to go with the bimbo persona.

She tells me that I am the only one in her life and that she would never actually cheat on me. Am I being naïve?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: My Wife Became a Bimbo, What Do I Do

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:40 pm

Welcome to OHW BigCharlie

Oh dear where do I start?

I'm not sure where the term "Bimbo" is coming from. It certainly has nothing to do with being a hotwife.

If by bimbo you mean that she is now comfortable in her own skin and is dressing in clothes that better fit her body or are suggestive then I wouldn't call her a bimbo I would say she has self confidence and is enjoying the attention she is getting after all the work she put in.

She has reinvented herself possibly into the woman who was hiding behind those baggy clothes all those years. Good for her 👏 for stepping out of her comfort zone.

Dressing sexy or in better fitting clothes in no way can predict if a woman would agree to become a hotwife. In fact the only thing most of us hotwives have in common is our husbands who enjoy the idea of us having sex with someone else 😈

If you have a strong relationship and trust between you, why wouldn't you believe her when she says she would never cheat on you?
Or do you want her to cheat on you? 😏

Sit down and have an open and honest conversation with her. If you haven't quite adjusted to the changes that she has made and you are concerned there might be an anterior motive then you will have to ask if you want the answers.

Good luck.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:47 pm

BigCharlie wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:54 pm
I’ve only recently heard of the “Hotwife” concept and found this site. I’m not really sure this is what I want, but my wife seems to be moving things in this direction. We are a married couple with no children. I’m a financial professional and my wife Donna, is an executive secretary. Let me say that Donna is 5’7” has a pretty face and a bubbly personality, however, she was a little chunky and had trouble keeping weight off. She always wore bland loose fitting clothes to not draw attention to herself. She started getting moody and was not happy with herself. She thought of herself as old.

To get her out of her funk I suggested we join a gym. This ultimately had a positive affect. We both lost weight and felt good. She worked a little harder than I did and dieted. She looked great and our sex life improved. She was ready for a new wardrobe, but before she spent too much money on that I suggested she get her breasts enhanced. So what have I done? I now have a new wife that I can’t keep my hands off of. She has a hot body, wears tight sexy cloths (always in heels) and has a new attitude. Guys are starting to pay attention to her and she loves it.

She has become bimbo and I’m not sure that I like it. Her clothes are now getting to be X rated, or at least R. When I returned from a business trip Donna was a platinum blonde. It does make me proud when I walk into a club or restaurant and all eyes focus on her, and of course the sex is great. She hangs out with a new set of girlfriends now that are younger and a few are single. She even started smoking, to go with the bimbo persona.

She tells me that I am the only one in her life and that she would never actually cheat on me. Am I being naïve?
First, welcome to the forum.

Next, why are you here on OHW? I don't mean that as a brush off, but rather want to understand better what drew you to a forum where 'husbands encouraging their wives to play with other guys' is the core theme?

Are you turned on by the idea of her flirting and maybe even fucking other guys?

I ask because I've seen a number of guys show up here with similar posts over the years that seem tortured by fears of infidelity, but at the same time seem to be suppressing or unable to acknowledge a conflicting desire.

If you don't have this "secret desire," then I think what 2UpinMichigan said is about as good advice as you're going to find. Get a good night's rest tonight!

If on the other hand, if you're one of the types of guys I mentioned who are struggling with competing desires and fears, my suggestion is spending some quiet time looking inward and allowing yourself to be free to acknowledge all of your feelings and competing wishes. Otherwise you're going to be a mess.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

BigCharlie
Prepubescent

Unread post by BigCharlie » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:38 pm

Thank you 2in UPMischigan and Greg_N_Shelly for your well thought out responses. Perhaps Bimbo was too negative a term, what I was trying to say is that Donna is becoming too superficial and her sexual style is outside of society norms.

As I think I stated I'm not sure of my feelings, she can be embarrassing at times, but she knows how to push my buttons. I believe her when she said that she never cheated, but I did see her making out with a guy outside of a bar one night and got an instant hard on. I fucked her like a madman when we got home. She knew something was different and we discussed it. She told me that she had made out with other guys. They might have thought she was easy but she couldn't go any further. I told her that's not a good thing to do as it not fair to the guys and she could end up being raped. So that's where we stand now. Perhaps we could try swinging and ease into a hotwife thing later.