Friends Too

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Friends Too

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:08 am

Wife and I decided to have some fun so she dressed seductively, short skirt and lots of cleavage. Went to a local bar and we had some drinks, lots of guys eyeing her up and she was making sure they had something to see. We were there a while, a few guys looked interested but were reluctant to approach. Then a friend that we knew from another bar that he managed came in. We invited him for drinks, we all had a few.

He stood on one side of her, I on the other. My hand was on her naked thigh with my fingers occasionally brushing her pussy lips while we all talked. He was watching with interest, so every once in a while, I would move her skirt just enough for him to have a glimpse of her pussy lips. They both spoke Spanish and they started a conversation in it. I can understand some of Spanish, but can’t speak it.

Their conversation started to be about me playing with her in public, she told him ”we do it a lot”, he asked if she has sex outside our marriage, she told him “not really, but she did have sex with her husband watching”. My wife looked at me and said “he wants to have sex with me” without hesitation I told her “if you want, I would like to see that”.

My wife stood up and said “you tell him” and headed to the restroom. I told the friend that if he wanted sex with my wife, we have some rules: I loved watching her being fucked and that I always watch when she does, he was having sex with her for our pleasure so when her or I say it is done he is to leave, in the future do not try to contact my wife about sex without going though me. He asked if she could ride to our house with him, I told him it was up to her.

Wife came back from the bathroom and said let’s go. I asked her who she wanted to ride home with and she said “my husband”. We walked out the door as we did I took the friends hand and put it on my wife’s bare ass under the skirt.

When we got to the house we pulled in the garage and greeted the friend in the driveway, while standing in front of his truck I unbuttoned my wife’s blouse exposing her extremely hard nipples. She then went to him and led him into the house. She asked if he wanted a drink, with her tits exposed she made and gave him what he wanted.

We stood in the Livingroom having our drinks so I slowly took my wife’s clothes off her one piece at a time. She was standing there with us naked while I fondled her. She set her drink down , took his hand and said “let’s go” then led him to the bedroom where I gave her a big deep kiss and laid her on our bed, I presented her to him.

He undressed as so did I, I gave him a condom which he put on then he dove face first into her shaved pussy and started eating her, I pulled the “Cuck chair” up to the bed and sat in it stroking my cock. After awhile she grabbed his head and pulled him up between her legs, his cock slid into her pussy without any effort. He started slow and progressively faster and harder as time went on, I love seeing her tits bounce as a guy is thrusting his cock into her.

I could see her nipples getting hard and tight, I knew she was cuming. He just kept pumping her, her nipples softened after she came. He looked like he was ready to cum by now, but he stopped and pulled his large stiff cock out to rest. He rolled her over on her hands and knees, he slipped back in and was fucking her doggy style. I climbed on the bed and laid next to them.

I reached under her and but my hand on her pussy with fingers on each side of his thrusting cock, I love that feeling. I was still stroking with my other hand but had to stop because the urge to cum was really strong. He fucked her a while, then I told him I like watching her being fucked missionary. He turned her over on her back. She knows I like seeing her legs in the air so she put them up high and spread them wide.

He slid right back into her wet pussy, I started stroking my cock again. I put my other hand on her belly so I could feel his cock inside her as he pumped it in and out, another awesome feeling. My wife asked me if he should finish in her, I told her it was up to her. She told him to take the condom off and finish in her, he took it off and slid his bare cock back in her. He screwed her a while and again I could see her nipples getting hard and tight, I knew she was cuming. She told me to kiss her and I did as she was cuming. To our surprise he came in her as I was kissing her too.

After he was done ejaculating deep in her we told him we were done with him and he should leave, he pulled out and his cum dribbled out behind it. My wife told me “now you” I rolled on top of her and my cock went into her wet sloppy pussy without any effort. My cock was much smaller than his so her pussy was very loose, she pulled my body against her naked body, then started kissing me passionately as our friend was dressing to leave.
As our friend was heading for the door of the bedroom my wife called him over and told him to give her a goodbye kiss. I gave him room to kiss her but kept pumping her pussy hard. He came over and bent down to kiss her, as he did I came too, he left while I was still spurting in her. I pulled out and she said “you lick it now”
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

weshardin58
Prepubescent

Re: Friends Too

Unread post by weshardin58 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:10 am

great story loved reading it

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Friends Too

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:37 pm

Not criticizing but why wear the condom in the first place? Is there a reason?

Great story! Is it fact or fiction? It's really good either way