Cuckold Fantasy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
hwbay555
Prepubescent

Cuckold Fantasy

Unread post by hwbay555 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:56 pm

My ex-wife only engaged in hotwife dirty talk, she never fucked anyone else while we were married. I still think about her, I have to admit.

One of my fantasies was for her to fuck a guy in the bedroom while I wait in the front room. I hear her call him "baby" through the door, something she always says when she orgasms. She comes into the front room wearing a bath robe and she lights up a cigarette. I didn't know she smoked but she informs me she does only after great sex. (She never smoked after sex with me). She takes a long drag and spreads her legs, saying "I thought you'd want to see the evidence." Her pussy is pretty roughed up and sloppy wet. His cum is dripping out of her. I am in a chastity cage for this.

She progressively lets me get closer to her lovemaking with her lover. At first I can't even be home, although she fucks him in our bed. The above is episode two. Episode three is I bring them champagne after they fuck, but she covers up when I enter the room, even though she is full of his cum. Chapter four is that I get to watch him fuck her but no my cock is still in a cage. Later I am asked to guide his cock into her. After that I fluff them both as needed. Her rule is that I have to be in a cage as long as he is in the house.

She sometimes lets me finger her to orgasm when loverboy is not around. I am even allowed to lick her pussy. But the cock cage only comes off when she says. I'm still allowed to fuck her but not for two days before her lover comes over. After he leaves I can have her if she chooses, it's hit or miss as to whether she does. I mostly choose to wait as the idea of sloppy seconds does not appeal to me.

Once she lets me in the bedroom with her and her lover, I learn that she does suck him off but only as a warm up. She does not swallow and prefers to take his load in her pussy. She is very enthusiastic about him taking very (vaginally) from behind. This is something she never liked to do with me.

beta boy

Re: Cuckold Fantasy

Unread post by beta boy » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:53 pm

I'm always in the cage and usually not allowed in the bedroom while they fuck. When they are done I'm called in to lick her clean. I have two jobs when her lover is fucking her. One is, Panty holder. I must kneel outside the bedroom door in a submissive kneeling position and hold her panties in both hands in front of me. This is to remind me that my wife does not consider me a man but only a pathetic sissy only fit to be her panty holder. My other job is Pussy Cleaner.I'm not man enough to fuck pussy so I must resort to the lowly position of cleaning it. I must be ready at my panty holding post to go into them when called and lick all his mess off her. This is a service I must preform to show her superior lover respect since I'm useless as a lover myself.As an obedient bitch boy, eating his cum is a privilege and a way of showing my gratitude for giving my wife the sexual pleasure I'm incapable of giving her.

hwbay555
Prepubescent

Re: Cuckold Fantasy

Unread post by hwbay555 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:16 pm

I forgot to mention, in my fantasy she breaks the news that she expects me to wear a condom when she and I fuck. Naturally lover boy gets to take her bareback, and I suspect he is the one that had the idea about my having to use a condom. I sort of thing that's where the cage came from too. She told me she was trying to keep me out of a cage, but then decided it was a necessary measure if I was to get closer to the two of them fucking. She will occasionally look me in the eye and smile as he thrusts into her, her mouth agape in ecstasy.