A Fork in the Road. . . or is it Fuck

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Jaxbchcuck
Virgin

A Fork in the Road. . . or is it Fuck

Unread post by Jaxbchcuck » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:05 am

Just a little story I wrote. Please be kind. jbc

Anne lay naked on our bed, a look of lust in her eyes.

"Why don't you join me?" she asked with a smile.

I stood beside the bed wearing a cute pair of little pink panties. I'd started wearing panties to bed a few months ago at her suggestion. As I moved to get onto the bed she stopped me.

"Why don't you take those off?"

I quickly pushed them down and kicked them off. Since she started getting together with Tom, Anne and I rarely had sex, and only if I initiated it. I guess I should clarify. We still had sex, but it usually consisted of me licking her cum filled pussy after she got home from Tom's place, or once he left our condo after fucking Anne for a good long while. And while I always enjoyed orally pleasing her, I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to get to fuck my wife!

I quickly got between her legs and began licking her pussy as I jacked my dick to get hard. Anne was moaning softly as she got wet and soon I had a decent hard on. For me. I quickly shuffled on my knees and got between her legs, ready to go.

"Um, sweetie?" she said as a question. I immediately knew what she was asking. Where was my condom? This was also something new since Tom had begun fucking her regularly. Even though I was snipped and she was past the baby-making years, Anne insisted I wear a condom if I was going to have sex with her. Tom? Oh no. He blasted his loads into all of her holes.

Repeatedly.

Anne said something about staying fresh for him and his big cock when she first told me that I needed to wear a rubber for sex. It didn't make much sense but if that was the only way I would get to fuck my wife, then so be it. I rolled over to the side table and pulled open the drawer. I quickly fumbled around for the box, praying the whole time that I was able to get the condom on without going soft or Anne telling me she wasn't in the mood anymore.

Fortunately neither happened. I successfully rolled the condom onto my dick and moved back into position. I slowly pushed into her wet pussy. It felt like heaven as I began to slide my dick slowly in and out of her. I wanted it to last.

"Is it in?" she giggled. Tom's cock was big. And thick. A whole lot thicker than mine. She loved to tell me how full she felt when he was fucking her. And how small my dick was in comparison.

"Uh huh," was all I could say as I continued to push in and out. The feeling and friction were definitely lessened by the condom, but I figured the reduced feeling would just help me last longer.

"That's good sweetie," said Anne, as she kissed me. I kissed her back. I felt like we were really connecting. That we were making love. It felt so good, and I hoped that it made Anne feel good too.

"Do you like that baby," she asked as I fucked her.

"God yes," I moaned. I was so turned on to finally be fucking her. To be fucking my wife.

"That's good," she said softly as I continued to slide in and out. "Because this is gonna be the last time you get to fuck me."

"Wh-what?" I said, almost stopping. But it felt so good that I couldn't. I continued to piston my small dick in and out of her pussy.

"Mm-hmmm," said Anne as she licked my earlobe, sending a shiver down my spine. "Tom said that from now on he should be the only one that gets to fuck me." She licked my ear again. "To own me."

"Uhhh," I mumbled. I couldn't believe that she would let him do that. That only her lover could fuck her and not her own husband?

"I like the idea of only fucking his huge cock. Don't you?" She licked my ear a third time.

"Nnnnn." I couldn't speak. My cock was rock hard and I felt myself getting much closer to cumming.

"I think you do like it," Anne whispered in my ear as I continued to fuck her. "I think you like the idea of your hot little wife only fucking another man."

I moaned and my dick twitched.

"While you only get to watch. And maybe jerk off your little penis."

"Uhhhhh, nnnnnoooo," I tried to answer. But I was starting to shake and Anne knew I was close. Really close.

"I mean, I can barely feel you now so would it really change anything if I only fucked Tim's big cock? You know I only have huge orgasms when he's fucking me. Not you." She paused for a few seconds. "Not ever."

"I-I," I stuttered. It was so hard for me to think. Fucking her felt so good and what she was whispering was only driving me even more crazy. But how could it be right for me not to have sex with my own wife? That only another man with a bigger and better cock got to fuck her?

"Well, if you don't want it to happen then you can't cum." She was moving her hips with me now, increasing the pleasure I was feeling. "Just stop fucking me, pull out and then we can talk about it." I felt Anne's finger sliding down my ass, playing around and pushing a bit into my hole. Teasing.

I tried to slow down and slide my cock out, but Anne wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me back down into her. My hips continued to pump. Almost involuntarily. I was definitely losing control.

"If you stop now and don't cum, we can talk about it only being Tom fucking your wife with that big thick cock of his. And also about me being stretched so deliciously wide and having to take it whenever and wherever he wants. How he completely owns my little pussy for hours before sending it back to you." She was grinding into me and flexing her Kegel muscles. "Filled with his hot cum for you to lick out."

"Oh god," I shouted.

"But if you cum in me that's it. No more pussy for Eric's little dickey. Only a real man's cock in me from now on."

"Fuck!" I shouted as I shot what felt like a gallon of cum into Anne. I collapsed on top of her. A sweaty exhausted mess.

"Mmmmmm," said Anne. "Well I guess you made your choice."

"Wh-what?"

Anne giggled as my rapidly deflating little dick slid out of her with a plop.

"No more pussy for you stud," she said as she rolled over on her side, her cute little ass pointing at me. I pulled off the condom and quickly got up to dispose of it. I was still trying to digest what had just happened as I got back into bed and spooned up behind her.

"But, uh, what am I supposed to do for for, ah, relief," I asked her in the dark of our bedroom.

"Well you're already jerking off, right? so I assume just a little bit more for the little guy," she answered.

"Really?"

"Well you don't have to jerk off any more than you do now I guess," said Anne as she wriggled against me to get more comfortable. I was holding one of her large breasts in my hand and my now very small dick was nestled between her ass cheeks.

"Oh," was all I said. I was thinking about how hot it was when she fucked Tim. How much I got off seeing her cum hard from his big cock. I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world not to fuck her for a while. I mean, they had to drift apart at some point, right? So perhaps jerking off to them fucking, or listening to them fucking, or thinking about them fucking, would be ok. I hoped.

It was silent in the room and I assumed that Anne had fallen asleep.

I was wrong.

"Although it might be fun to control just how often you get to orgasm," she said. "What do you know about chastity cages?"

My cock twitched and I groaned.

"Love you," she said, drifting off to sleep.

hugh58
Virgin

Re: A Fork in the Road. . . or is it Fuck

Unread post by hugh58 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:33 am

Nice story for a first try. want to read a follow up to this with more meat.

ColDuck
Prepubescent

Re: A Fork in the Road. . . or is it Fuck

Unread post by ColDuck » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:46 am

:up: Great short story Jax. I love the dialogue between the cuck and his Wife. I'm sure you have more stories in the pipeline.