Pickleball and it's Cuckolding opportunity

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
wannabecuck69
Trainable

Pickleball and it's Cuckolding opportunity

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:52 am

This is a real story of what recently happened this past year to me and my wife. I'm a mid-50's submissive husband and have a very hot 45yo sexy wife. Lynne stands 5'8", 140lbs, C cup tits and very strong, athletic arms, legs and ass.

She knows of my cuckolding fantasies and actually did cuckold me about 20 years ago with a co-worker. At the time she loved it but after several months, it ran it's course and she found out he had multiple women, she decided to quit and never wanted to do it again.

Now she loves Pickleball and plays in a lot of higher skilled open play venues and always comes home telling me about some new guy she met who is a really good player and excited about the close games they play. Of course, I always encourage her to flirt and to fuck them if she wants. She responds by telling me I'm a pervert and she has no desire to fuck another man.

Some background is we've been in an FLR since marriage 22+ years ago and she often tells me one of the reasons her sex drive is low now is due to me being a naturally submissive. Before we married, I told her of my FemDom fetish and she loved it. She had a few abusive and cheating boyfriends so when i told her about her being in control of all aspects of our lifes and sex, she jumped at the chance. However, after about 5 years she tired of it and the frequency of us having sex declined.

On occasion I try and spice things up and take control and she'll say stop that, "That's not who we are", I'm always in control and you do whatever I tell you to do. She often calls me her bitch in and out of the bedroom and even calls my 6" cock a clit. When I tell her I just want to act normal with no Dom/Sub actions, she just says no. She says, not to speak during sex unless she has a question, not to moan even when i cum and she makes me eat my cum out of her pussy or scoops it up from my belly since most times she has me jack off for her. Sometimes, she'll get on top and sink down onto my cock and will lean forward with her tits hanging over my face while she holds my wrist above my head with the weight of her body keeping me pinned down. She'll say, don't you wish you could fondle or suck on my perfect breasts or nipples. I'll just nod my head since I've already been told to keep quiet, she'll ride my cock telling me that her "Temple" owns my little clit and that she owns me fully in all ways. Then she'll tell me of my chore list she has for me after her slave cums. Once I cum, she'll either scoot up quickly and drop my cum into my mouth and to clean her pussy out with my tongue. Other times, she'll just raise up and push my cum back onto my clit and sometimes she pisses when she does this. She then says, I love marking my territory.

So back to pickleball. She loves to tease me when she comes home and tells me about new men she has met but when I really push, she just laughs and says I know you needed to jack off so I thought I'd give you some fantasy talk. So one day I found a younger bull on a cuckold chat website who was local, only 10 minutes away and even closer to the pickleball courts she usually plays at. She has always had a thing for younger men, especially in their 20's. This particular guy named Adam and he is 29yo, an Ivy league grad and by the pictures he sent me, a real stud. 6'2" 190lbs, 8" magnificant cut cock, muscular and very intelligent. He works in the health care industry and appears to make a lot of money. Well, when I found out he is quite the pickleball player and of course me being a wannabe cuck, I told him all about her love for pickleball and where she played and when she usually played. He said if I wanted him too he would make sure his paddle was next to hers and would start playing with her without her knowledge of me being involved. He said he had experience with nearly 10 hotwife/cuck couples and was great at seducing relunctant or unaware wives. Well I was so hard, I told him to go for it and gave him clues to things she liked in a man but also told him that if she says no, no means no. He said he understood and of course would never force himself on a woman but did warn me once he fucked her, she would become submissive to him sexually. He also told me he loves to make the cuck submit as well, especially in front of the wife, so she knows she has no escape since they are both committed to him. Fuck, that was so hot to me.

Well, the a few days later we chatted online and told me he had played with her that morning and they really hit it off and exchanged phone numbers for future PB play as partners. He told me how every time she made a great shot, he would pat her back and at the end of the game give her a big hug. He said while they waited on the bench for the next court to open up they had great conversation and he said she was flirting with him, giving him all the right signals. He said it's only a matter of time and his cock will be buried into her married pussy and he will own both of us and I'd I'll become a pussy free cuck. He said before I proceed, are you ok with that? I said Yes Sir. He texted within the next week, maybe two you'll be cleaning my cum from her married pussy and his alpha cock.

More to follow....

Triceratops
Player

Re: Pickleball and it's Cuckolding opportunity

Unread post by Triceratops » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:47 pm

Hope they do the deed soon. He will tell you but will she?

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:58 pm

I noticed she was going to play pickleball every morning very early during the open play. He told me they were texting and arranging to meet up at the pickleball courts and practice together so they could enter some local tournaments. He told me not to say anything to her or even approach her for sex but to stay back and a bit distance. He wanted to see if she would tell me about him and her new pickleball partner. While it was common for her to do this in the past, this time was different, she didn't mention anything to me about playing with a new man which I found odd, but in retrospect I think she knew there was a real attraction this time and didn't want to acknowledge or discuss it with me.
Well after about 10 days I get a call from him that it finally happened, that he had seduced and fucked her. He said she had pulled a muscle during pickleball and he told her he had some physical therapy massage equipment and oil that helped relax muscles and since he only lived about 7 minutes away it was convenient he could help her reduce her recovery period. Well he said once there he got out his muscle masssager and oil and was working on her hamstring and asking her if it felt good. He said she was very receptive and said it was wonderful and has he kept using the equipment he was also using his one free hand to work the muscle and was inching up closer to her crotch with no signs of resistance. He said he looked up and her eyes were glazed over and she was breathing heavy. He said he leaned into her and and started to kiss her and her mouth parted open and accepted his advances. At the same time his hand found her pussy and he was rubbing her clit and she was moaning, again with no resistance. He knew then she was his. While he kissed her, he pulled off her athletic skirt and she pulled her shirt up and over exposing her breast and layed back on the bed ready for his advances. He said he was working her pussy and clit with his fingers while kissing her neck and she had her first orgasm within 1-2 minutes. He said her then ripped his gym shorts off an started pushing his hard 8" cock into her married pussy. He said I was right, it was tight, but it's not tight anymore. He said he fucked her for over an hour and he came twice and she came probably a dozen times. Afterwards, he asked her if she was ok and she said never better. She said that was the first good fucking she has had in years. He said he told her he wants her pussy for his own and from now on, her husband is only to clean or lick her pussy but not to fuck her any longer. She said, that is so hot and you're not going to believe this, but my husband has asked me to make him a pussy free cuckold for years now. She said I guess he will finally get his wish. He said that is fantastic news, then we won't have to hide our relationship from him. He said if he wants to be a cuckold you need to establish your control of him from now on. He said, go home and tell him to get on the bed on his back, straddle his face and tell him to eat your pussy. If he is a true submissive cuck, he'll comply.
When she got home, she said follow me to the bedroom and take your cloths off and get on the bed on your back which of course I did. Within a minute I saw the gaping hole Adam had stretched open and tasted his alpha cum while Lynne told me to clean out her lovers cum. At first I was disgusted with it but she reached back and was stroking my clit as she calls it and then my submission but me into the best sub space I've experienced to date. Afterwards, she told me she had a new lover and I was once again a cuckold and not to bitch or complain about it, that more details would be forthcoming but this is what you had been begging for for years so there is no going back now.

More to follow.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:56 am

Congratulations on moving on from a Wannabecuck to a proper Cuckold.

Also, given that you are already in an FLR and this is just Your Dominant Wife exercising Her rights to take a lover, it sounds like your dreams are finally comin true.

Please continue to share!!

Sincerely
elina

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:20 am

I forgot to mention that she did stroke my clit as she calls it until I came. After that she raised her clean pussy from my mouth and said don't forget to eat you cum cuck, which I eagerly did. Once I swallowed, she said go run me a bath and we can talk while you wash my body and shampoo my hair.

While I was bathing her she told me all about meeting Adam on the pickleball courts and how he fucked her and how great it was. She said he made me feel like a woman again, something you're just not capable of, but you already know that don't you. My heart sank, I thought she knew I had set this up so I inquired what do you mean? She said, well you're such a lame beta lover in bed and it's been 9 months since you've been able to make me cum. Honestly, when you admitted you wanted to become a sissy cuckold one night, I've had no sexual feelings for you. I do love you and that's why I felt it was important to have sexual activities and remain close, but I couldn't get the thought of you wanting to be feminized and therefore, it's just not possible for me to have an orgasm with you any longer. I told her I was sorry and understood, but I always thought we could share everything with each other, but I probably shared too much one night when she got me high on edibles.

What I have not mentioned yet, was that Lynne had been probing for quite awhile when we did edibles (most of the time she had me do them while she remained in control) and what my ultimate sexual fantasies were and would even tease my clit and get me close to cumming and would whisper in my ear that she would love me no matter what, just set yourself free and admit to me what you want to become. During these sessions she would always plant these thoughts in my head about me being more woman than man. Some of the things she would whisper in my ear while she edged me were: "You know your breast are getting as big as mine, I think you should get a boob job", "You must have an X chromosome since you really are the woman in our realtionship", "You know your cock is no longer a cock, but just a clit" and she would often rub the head like a woman rubs her clit and tell me "when you cum this way it will be the best for you since your really a woman" One night while she was rubbing my clit, she told me "I'm going to start whoring you out to men since I know you want cock so bad" and she would tell me to fuck my pussy with my fingers while she rubbed my clit. Of course I'd cum almost instantly. One night I said, "I think you're trying to turn me gay" and she burst out laughing and said "Fuck, you are already gay, I don't have to convert you". I think she knew deep down that my submission had evolved to the point that I needed something more. Then one night, while she was encouraging me and had me get high on edibles, I told her I wanted to be her sissy cuckold so that I could suck her lovers cock on a regular basis. She said so you want to suck cocks which I admitted that I did. That I missed the feeling of having a hot throbbing cock in my mouth and throat and yearned to try that again. The next day I said you know that was just fantasy talk and she said, no I know you want cock and I'm just trying to process it all. I said what does this mean for us. She said I'm not sure, I don't want to remain married to man who wants to be a woman, but I do love you so I'm not sure how to proceed. I said most of this was just fantasy talk and that I loved her body and being inside her but I also like to fantasize to some really kinky stuff.

Back to our conversation while I bathed her, she said she now had a real man to fuck her like a woman needs to be fucked and I would no longer fuck her any longer. I could clean up her pussy but from now on her sex would be with Adam and I would be her cuck. I asked if I would meet Adam or be involved and she said I'm not really sure. She said Adam seemed to be possessive of her and she said I really like that. With you, you were always trying to whore me out but now I have a man who wants me all to himself. That is something refreshing for me and it has really re-ignited my desire to have sex. She said she would let him dictate how they proceed and I would have to comply or leave. She also said that I know we tease when we have sex about you doing all of the chores around the house, but that is now going to become your new reality. "I plan on playing pickleball and fucking Adam and sending as much time with him as I can, so you will now be doing all of the household chores since my time will shift to Adam. I told her that was fine and I would be happy to be her submissive cuck. After she got out of the bath and I dried her up, she had me get a note pad and pen and she started telling me all of the things she wanted me to do since later that afternoon and evening she would be with Adam.

More to follow...

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:53 am

Wow, this is progressing quickly!
Figuring it out

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:57 am

Thanks for sharing,

I think this is moving in the direction you have wanted it to go for a long time.

Obviously, your mission now will be to find new ways to please your Wife and Cuckoldress as Her Sissy-maid that She really wants to keep you as suck and take on the role of a Mistress training Her slave while enjoying life and sex with Her boyfriend.

Hope you will still have time to update us in between doing all the chores around the house ;)

Sincerely
elina

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:14 pm

Hi Elina and thanks for the encouragement. Yes this has been going on for nearly 10 months so there is much more to detail.

I guess one key point I wanted to encourage all wannabe cucks is that pickleball is an excellent sport for your wife's to meet new and athletic men and with the open play feature in public and recreation park leagues, you put your pickleball paddle in line and play with random people. That way a wannabe cuck could set a bull up to meet his wife without any false pretense of him being a golf buddy or old friend. He can meet her organically so to speak and as most alpha men can, befriend, seduce and eventually turn her into a hot wife.

More to write, time permitting.

bull4hw
Virgin

Unread post by bull4hw » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:51 am

I can attest to the Pickleball opportunity. A lot of hot MILF's playing without their husbands and a very social sport. I'm now playing often and a few of the women are very flirty and believe it's only a matter of time before my "Pickle is in their kitchen"