STRICT FEMALE LED RELATIONSHIP

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
valerietana
Prepubescent

STRICT FEMALE LED RELATIONSHIP

Unread post by valerietana » Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:47 pm

I first wrote under the "hot wife" forum but was advised I should write under the "cuckold" forum instead to generate more interest and responses. I was turned on to this lifestyle by my boyfriend (now husband) 3 years ago, and I totally love this lifestyle. My husband and I have evolved from a standard cuckold relationship to a strict Female-Led Relationship. I personally find men that are cuckolds are pathetic excuses for men, and that includes how I feel about my husband. I like to go out with, and make love to, confident respectable men, not pathetic cucks. I keep my husband because he works to provide me with a luxurious lifestyle and takes care of the household chores and is a good domestic servant. Otherwise he would be of no use to me. My husband worships and adores me, but it is one-sided, because I have lost all love and affection for him as a pathetic cuck. Interestingly, no matter how bad I treat him, he submits eagerly and still worships me. I have therefore transformed our marriage into a strict female-led relationship with marked restrictions on his privileges with me. He has a small humble bare bedroom next to the garage, while I sleep in the luxurious master bedroom suite with lovers of my choosing. He never gets to see me make love to my boyfriends, because most of my lovers don't want a pathetic cuck around when we make love. The men I date would find a cuck to be disgusting. I also no longer let my husband see me naked. I am always dressed with he is present, or if I am not dressed, I will slip a robe on, or, if I am in bed, cover my body with a sheet. Only my lovers, real men, get to see my naked body, not a pathetic cuck, even if he is my husband. My husband, on the other hand, is always kept completely naked at all times in the home and in my presence, emphasizing his inferiority before me. His sex is limited to masturbation under my supervision, and I only grant it if he has served me well and pleased me, and has done all his chores to my satisfaction. The only physical contact he is allowed with me is kissing the bottom of my shoe, or occasionally the bottom of my bare foot, which I let him do as he masturbates in worship of me, while I remain dressed or have my robe on. He is not allowed to lick my pussy after I have sex with my boyfriends, and in fact is not allowed any contact with my pussy. Only my lovers get that privilege, not a pathetic cuck. I will occasionally reward him by feeding him my lovers cum from a used condom, or if I have some fresh cum in my pussy, I will let it drip out of my pussy onto the floor and let my husband lick it off of the floor as he masturbates. My husband is grateful to be fed my lovers' cum and to have my lovers' cum dried on his face as he serves me and when he goes to bed. I am truly amazed watching this. It fascinated me that cuckolds get off doing this and being treated this way. I am looking forward to finding additional ways to degrade and test the extremes of my cuck husband.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: STRICT FEMALE LED RELATIONSHIP

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:31 pm

valerietana wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:47 pm
I first wrote under the "hot wife" forum but was advised I should write under the "cuckold" forum instead to generate more interest and responses. I was turned on to this lifestyle by my boyfriend (now husband) 3 years ago, and I totally love this lifestyle. My husband and I have evolved from a standard cuckold relationship to a strict Female-Led Relationship. I personally find men that are cuckolds are pathetic excuses for men, and that includes how I feel about my husband. I like to go out with, and make love to, confident respectable men, not pathetic cucks. I keep my husband because he works to provide me with a luxurious lifestyle and takes care of the household chores and is a good domestic servant. Otherwise he would be of no use to me. My husband worships and adores me, but it is one-sided, because I have lost all love and affection for him as a pathetic cuck. Interestingly, no matter how bad I treat him, he submits eagerly and still worships me. I have therefore transformed our marriage into a strict female-led relationship with marked restrictions on his privileges with me. He has a small humble bare bedroom next to the garage, while I sleep in the luxurious master bedroom suite with lovers of my choosing. He never gets to see me make love to my boyfriends, because most of my lovers don't want a pathetic cuck around when we make love. The men I date would find a cuck to be disgusting. I also no longer let my husband see me naked. I am always dressed with he is present, or if I am not dressed, I will slip a robe on, or, if I am in bed, cover my body with a sheet. Only my lovers, real men, get to see my naked body, not a pathetic cuck, even if he is my husband. My husband, on the other hand, is always kept completely naked at all times in the home and in my presence, emphasizing his inferiority before me. His sex is limited to masturbation under my supervision, and I only grant it if he has served me well and pleased me, and has done all his chores to my satisfaction. The only physical contact he is allowed with me is kissing the bottom of my shoe, or occasionally the bottom of my bare foot, which I let him do as he masturbates in worship of me, while I remain dressed or have my robe on. He is not allowed to lick my pussy after I have sex with my boyfriends, and in fact is not allowed any contact with my pussy. Only my lovers get that privilege, not a pathetic cuck. I will occasionally reward him by feeding him my lovers cum from a used condom, or if I have some fresh cum in my pussy, I will let it drip out of my pussy onto the floor and let my husband lick it off of the floor as he masturbates. My husband is grateful to be fed my lovers' cum and to have my lovers' cum dried on his face as he serves me and when he goes to bed. I am truly amazed watching this. It fascinated me that cuckolds get off doing this and being treated this way. I am looking forward to finding additional ways to degrade and test the extremes of my cuck husband.
Your situation is very arousing....many cucks LOVE revelling in the glow of their goddess...being humiliated and denied...especially if they are constantly in extreme lust for their hotwide.. But never getting sexual contact with her ..

Even hotter would be for you to let other sexy women watch your cuck , add to your domination and add to his humiliation.

Imagine.your bulls girlfriend or one of your sexy girlfriends...joining you for an FMF threesome..where your cuck first masturbated in front of three of you whilst licking your shoe ..and the other woman chuckles and makes out with the bull. The cuck hubby sees both women in deep slow kisses with the bull..and knows he is unworthy to ever get that.
Then he listens outside the bedroom door to the moans of extreme sexual pleasure from the threesome.

Even hotter would be if another sub cuckold would join him and both cucks would do bi stuff, suck each other's dicks, for your amusement.