LoveBirds: A Jess and Dan story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
LoveBirds
Prepubescent

LoveBirds: A Jess and Dan story

Unread post by LoveBirds » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:55 am

Hey there, fellow forum members,

This is my first post here and it is about how I met the love of my life Jessica. We both own this account and will be posting together/alternatively, hopefully weekly.

It all began when K, Jess’ best friend, came to our university. She was recovering from a breakup, and we ended up having a casual one-night stand that eventually turned into something more. We dated happily, and it felt like all our needs were fulfilled.

But then, a twist of fate led me to a party where I met Jess. She instantly caught my eye and made more than one part of my body throb in excitement. Her outfit was playful with a cream crop top, a black skirt and some black heels that accentuated her toned milky legs. I still remember it years later. Her skin practically glowed in the dark gloom of the house party and her greyish blue eyes beamed with a self-assured confidence. She was far from the shy beauty that K had, from our very first look I could feel her confidence, it almost felt intimidating. Her best feature amongst all this was her smooth toned soft tummy. A perfectly shaped mid riff that for some reason made me want to eat my next morning’s breakfast off of it.

My first impressions of her were unforgettable. Despite the almost intimidating confidence, she displayed an outgoing and bubbly personality that made her the life of the party. She spent the night flirting with random guys, mostly sharing passionate kisses, and I couldn't help but be drawn to her vibrant energy despite my perfect girlfriend being right next to me, unaware of the impression her best friend was having on me. I was told Jess had a boyfriend but it was obvious from her actions that it never held her back. I caught a glimpse of her skipping upstairs, hand in hand with a guy that I knew was not her boyfriend and that was the last glimpse I got of her that night.

At first, Jess and I didn't click. She saw me as just another random guy, and we didn't even exchange numbers or social media info. It seemed like our paths had crossed briefly and wouldn't intersect again. However, we met again in Monaco where K and Jess had planned a holiday with their boyfriends. Jess’ boyfriend was often busy with his own activities, like watersports, which she wasn't into. During the day, I spent time with K, while Jess was with her boyfriend.

But when the sun set, things took an unexpected turn. Jess and her boyfriend would often go to yacht parties or bars, but when they returned, he'd be too tired to hang out, leaving Jess and me together. We spent our evenings smoking, taking long beach walks, and having deep conversations. I started to realise there were layers to her, there was a smart, funny, cute genuine person beneath that party girl exterior. As we got closer, we started sharing personal details of our lives, and that's when love started to bloom. I found out about her love for music, her childhood and her mind palace which gives her an incredible memory - she likes to think she’s Sherlock Holmes which is kinda cute sometimes. We connected in ways that I'd never experienced before.

After Monaco, Jess and I made sure to stay in contact and continued getting closer despite the physical distance. Eventually, I realised I had to break up with K to be with Jess. It was a tough decision, but it felt right. Not long after, Jess also made the not-so-difficult choice to end her relationship with her boyfriend. We found ourselves deeply in love, and it's been an incredible journey from that initial party encounter to where we are now.

So, that's the beginning of our story—a series of serendipitous moments and choices that led Jess and me to each other. Love has a way of surprising you when you least expect it.
If you have any questions or want to share your own stories, feel free to join the conversation!
Warm regards, Daniel.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: LoveBirds: A Jess and Dan story

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:33 am

Welcome to OHW LoveBirds

Looking forward to reading how your story and this journey unfolds.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:34 am

good beginning

path22
Trainable

Unread post by path22 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:24 pm

Interesting story, I'm waiting for the continuation please.

LoveBirds
Prepubescent

Unread post by LoveBirds » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:21 am

Love has a way of surprising you when you least expect it. I’m not sure I'd ever experienced real love. There was something about Dan. Something different. I just couldn't see it at first. We started officially dating during my second year of university. I had feelings for him, real feelings and I had told him things about myself I hadn't told anyone else, not even my parents. I was ready to give my all to him, ready to commit. I was ready to give up my old ways. I never thought the phrase “once a cheater always a cheater” would ever apply to me…

I can't remember exactly, but I think I stayed loyal…for about two weeks. Dan and I had been invited to a party by my guy friend Marcus. Dan had football with his friends, and I was apprehensive about going alone so I went along with my other best friend Lily. It was autumn of 2022, I was wearing some fun cargos and a black bra top with a jacket shirt over it. Lily and I arrived at the party, immediately easing into the vibe. A few drinks in our system, we spent the majority of the first part talking to some familiar faces and swaying our bodies, not really dancing too much just yet. We indulged ourselves in some harmless party games such as “never have i ever”. And then the night took a turn.

Marcus found me, it's not as if I was avoiding him. But if i'm being honest, maybe i was. I didn't trust myself around him. A tall dark handsome guy in the same year and course as me, he had an effortless charisma to him. It’s how we became friends in the first place. The two of us got to talking, catching up about our summers, i told him about my new boyfriend and how i thought Dan was different to the other guys. I remember his eyes glinting at the mention of my boyfriend but I didn't think much of it initially. We got closer and closer as the music got louder and louder, making it hard to hear each other. Almost as if the world had designed for this to happen. “Should we go upstairs? The music won't be as loud”. Writing this sober, it's obvious what he would have wanted from someone like me upstairs. But in my slightly tipsy state at the party, I didn't give it a second thought.

We got upstairs, the hallway was very crowded so we slipped into one of the rooms. We sat on the bed, side by side. My jacket was left downstairs with my phone and purse. I was wearing my cargo trousers and black bra top. My skin felt fuzzy and sensitive as we had left the electric heat of the party. To be honest I don't remember what we talked about. I don't remember when his hand ended up on my thigh. I don't remember what made him think he could lean in. I just remember that I didn't do anything to stop him.

We kissed, we made out. Passionately. I fell backwards onto the bed as thoughts and morals tried to populate my mind but in that moment my brain was off and my body was moving instinctively. I kissed him back, I took his shirt off, tracing my soft white hands over his dark torso. He pulled the strings to my bra top. He slid my cargos down as well as my trainers. We continued to make out desperately as I undid his jeans and pulled his cock out. He pulled my panties down, tossing them in exaggeration as he marvelled at my glistening pink pussy. I locked my arms around his shoulders as he stared down into my eyes. For a moment I felt a sense of regret and reluctance but with one thrust he pushed those feelings away. I moaned under him as started to slowly thrust in and out of my tight slit. His thrusts got faster, harder, deeper. I'd cheated a lot before but this one was different. It felt real. Maybe because I really loved Dan, but to be honest, I couldn't even remember him at that moment. We fucked. Like lovers. Not just once but twice. After the initial missionary and him cumming on my stomach, he let me wipe it off. He ate me out and then he fucked me doggy style on the bed. He blew my back out like it was his only mission in life. And I came harder than I had in maybe a year or so.

The session ended almost as abruptly as it started as he finished on my back. He kissed me, thanking me and saying good night before he left me naked and panting in the room, the door wide open for anyone to find my naked body. Luckily no one did, but if some people saw or snapped a pic I wouldn't know. I managed to gather my clothes and get dressed before I headed to the toilet to freshen up. I remember finding my phone in my jacket shirt with multiple texts and a couple missed calls from my new boyfriend. I didn't know what to say. He was different, I didn't want to lie. But I knew I couldn't stay silent. So I texted him back.I told Daniel that I didn't see his texts till now and that I was fine and that I was going home soon. He accepted it. Without any further prodding. He knew he was dating a serial cheater but somehow still accepted my words as the truth which made me feel even worse. If only that was enough to stop my cheating there…

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:48 am

Do go on! Beautiful avatar pic BTW.

And welcome to OHW!

(South London)

LoveBirds
Prepubescent

Unread post by LoveBirds » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:00 pm

54321 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:48 am
Do go on! Beautiful avatar pic BTW.

And welcome to OHW!

(South London)
Awww thank you so much <3

What did you like the most? xx

I'm (Jess) from North/North-West London.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:18 pm

As an incurable romantic (no, I don't have herpes :lol: ) I love a 'how we met' story. Also, you both write well and sound honest and authentic. What's not to like there? I'm really looking forward to hearing more.

Every good wish,

54321 x

LoveBirds
Prepubescent

Unread post by LoveBirds » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:26 am

54321 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:18 pm
As an incurable romantic (no, I don't have herpes :lol: ) I love a 'how we met' story. Also, you both write well and sound honest and authentic. What's not to like there? I'm really looking forward to hearing more.

Every good wish,

54321 x
Awwww thank you so much <3

I (Jess) never thought I'd be a romantic until I met Dan. This is a true story by the way, I'm not entirely sure why it's been placed in the library forum.

Be sure to stay tuned for how our relationship evolved xx. Once we're done recounting the past we intend to post weekly updates.

Best wishes xxx

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:40 am

Be sure to stay tuned for how our relationship evolved xx. Once we're done recounting the past we intend to post weekly updates.
Yes, please!

54321 x

LoveBirds
Prepubescent

Unread post by LoveBirds » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:02 am

I was in my final year of University while Jess was in her penultimate when we started dating. I lived in a house I rented in the surrounding area with some friends and she lived with two of her best friends in an area not too far away. Jess would also often stay overnight at the house I was renting, and I would do the same for her. I had met her best friend Lily, another party girl much like Jess, although without the intimidating confidence I had noticed in my girlfriend the first time we met. Her other friend Sofia was much kinder and reserved, she seemed a little more down to Earth and tame although this was University, so those terms are very relative.

Dating Jess is like being in the middle of a hurricane, everything you love gets thrown at you in a violent manner… but I wouldn’t want it any other way. It didn’t take long for me to start feeling her affection, as cutely aggressive as it was. These are some notable moments we shared that might not seem like much now but in the moment, they made me certain that I loved this woman and that she loved me.

Early on into us dating she went out with her friends on a bar crawl. She would text me throughout the night as she got progressively drunk. It started with her sending voice notes of song lyrics that I’m sure were playing at the time. It evolved into cute “I love you”s and “I’d love to pinch your cheeks next time I see you” and then as she got really drunk I was surprised to see her blowing up my texts with random seemingly incoherent messages. One of which included half an essay on the history of chocolate in the UK, that she had learnt a while back when she visited the Cadbury factory…when she was 14. Yeah, that mind palace of hers is something else.

Another time, she was over at the place I was renting and we were thinking of things to do. Being the boring, slow, unimaginative man (she made me write this) that I am…i suggested Netflix. That's when she perked up with her own idea. A tier list. A tier list of 2000s pop rock songs. We snuggled up together in bed on my laptop as we browsed through some of our childhood songs. I was never much of a singer but her energy is incredibly infectious so the more she got into the music the more I did and pretty soon we were singing the lyrics together. We both have a pretty good understanding of music and have both played instruments so we also connected as we analysed the songs objectively and subjectively. Her passion and energy are addictive, she’d jump out of the bed and I’d watch her dance to The Killers, jump around to Avril Lavigne, listen to her sing along to Linkin Park, and hate on Nickelback. And the whole time…every second… I was just thinking how much I love this woman.

Being in my final year, University had become more challenging, and was requiring more of my time and effort. However, Jess and I still found time for each other so it did not impact our new relationship much at all. Although, I remember noticing at the time that she became busier with university too- late night studying, or revising for exams. It wasn’t a huge increase, but every so often.

We would go clubbing or to house parties together, with her friends, every so often. It was exciting to see my girlfriend dressed up, looking hot, and making all these guys drool over her as she expressed herself, and revelled in the attention. She would also go out with her friends for girls nights out, and sometimes come back to my house after. She would be all over me, throwing herself at me in a flurry of passion and lust that I was all too willing to reciprocate. Her makeup would be slightly smudged, and hair a little mussed, but she only looked sexier to me. I would imagine secretly to myself that another man did that to her - which i now was not just my overactive imagination.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:12 pm

I would imagine secretly to myself that another man did that to her - which i now was not just my overactive imagination.
The plot thickens! :D