My hotwife E

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Iocuck
Prepubescent

My hotwife E

Unread post by Iocuck » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:58 am

Eve and I sat down at a table with four seats. She took off her coat and started to look at the drinks menu. I sat down and texted Heskey the location and said he was welcome to join us. We hadnt met him before. All we knew about him was that he was a tall black man. The waitress came to our table and we ordered some drinks. The restaurant was totally crowded and we were in luck that we had found a table at this place. We talked a little while we waited for our drinks and our new friend to arrive. I looked at my wife in her tight black sweater that highlighted the shape of her big natural boobs. I could see in my memory what was under the table. She had on a long skirt with a high slit on her right side. The skirt was black and white and I knew the slit would make her black pantyhose with roses show. Our drinks came and we started to relax a little more even though the situation was not common at all for us. It was the first time we were going to meet a Bull at a public place. But we understood that is how its done nowadays. As we are in our early forties and been together for 20 years, our new friend is just turned 30. Here we were in a crowded restaurant in the city centre of our hometown waiting for another man. It was a exciting and a little bit scary at the same time. We calmed ourselves with knowing that it just looks like we are meeting a friend of ours, as we saw a couple that we know a few tables away.
Heskey arrived and I waved at him to come join us. Eve and I were sitting facing each other and he sat down next to her. We started talking and getting to know each other. Talking about jobs and commuting and stuff. He casually slipped in a question if we have met with another man before. She told him yes but it was about a year ago the latest hookup. She was starting to relax a little bit more and I could tell that she found him very attractive and sexy. He positioned himself closer to her as they were talking. I was only drinking alcohol free beer as I was driving. Maybe that made me more conscious about our surrounding. The couple that sat at the table next to us must have clearly figured out what was going on. Since the music was barely audible to make conversations easier. It was clear that by the conversation that we were just getting to know Heskey. This was all good and noone made any comment or looked strange at us. Everyone was just going about their ways as my wife asked Heskey if he'd been with other couples before. She spoke in a low voice and that made him face her even closer. After a while she excused herself to the bathroom as me and our new friend continued talking. He invited us to his place and I told him that we couldnt this night as we had told our babysitter wed be home by midnight at latest. I could drive you home I suggested and he agreed. He lived in a the neighbouring city and the drive would take about half an hour. I had cleaned the backseat before we headed out this evening just in case. Eve came back from the bathroom and Heskey wasnt trying to hide that he was checking her out as she sat down. We had ordered a round more and the drinks came to our table. People were dropping of and the drinks were clearly relaxing wifey more. They were facing each other with no more then a few inches as they talked. His hands were on the table tough and he was a perfect gentleman. I had told the waitress to come with the bill after our drinks had arrived. It took a while for that to happen. Long enough for them to finish their drinks and let me pay the bill. We got ready to move out. We put on our coats and he walked out first with me afterwards and wifey last. We walked through the small city centre to the parking lot. When we got to the parking lot I told my wife that they could both sit in the back. He told me his adress and I put it on the Gps. We all got into the car. He just figured it out and sat down in the backseat with her.

Before I even started to put the car in reverse to back out of the parking space they had started to kiss. I could see them in the back mirror. They were totally absorbed in each other as I backed of and then started to drive slowly out of the parking lot. I drove carefully as I turned right off the parking space into the city street as they continued their make out session. I continued to drive in that way as we were moving through the city streets. As I heard my wife starting to moan in his mouth I knew he was fingering her pussy. I was coming to a red light and showed down. That was the first time they parted their lips from each other since we got in the car. I could hear him unzipping his pants. The car stood still at the red light as people strolled by at the pavement just a few meters from the car. In the back mirror I could see my wife s head being lead down and dissapearing as the car behind us front lights was highlighting her pale skin and her lovers dark head siluett. I said " are you going to suck him now?". She didnt answer. The green light came on and I accelerated carefully so I didnt disturb her giving him head. It didnt take long before I could hear her slurping and smacking her lips. She was now moaning with his cock in her mouth. I could hear her sucking noises and moans intensify. Then I heard the unmistakable gag noises as his cock penetrated her throat. It was the first time I had eard her get throat fucked. Her lover let out a loud sigh and as I was slowing down at yet another red light. I saw her head rise in the mirror. They were kissing and making out again and he was leaning over her and I could only see his head now. She was under him now and they were making out romantically or hard, I couldnt tell. They were in that position for a while and she was now whimpering as he was whispering to her but I couldnt hear what he was saying. Her pussy began to make noises now and. I could hear the wetness of her pussy as his fingers roughly fucked her pussy. He was really beating her pussy with his hand. It was loud. His hand thumped in and out. Her pussy made squirting noises. We were now on the highway. I heard her cum from his hand. Then she started sucking him again until she started to make gagging noises again. This was the hottest thing Ive ever heard and i let out a muffled "Oouwowmm". I was in awe and so happy to have a hotwife like Eve. He let her head up and started to kiss her again and continued to beat up her pussy with his hand. I was loving all this noises. It was almost half an hour that they had been going at it like that and I had turned off the highway and was getting closer to his place. Now I saw in the back mirror my wife with his arm around her neck. They were just sitting there embraced as I drove the last few minutes and then parked outside his house. They kissed goodbye. And he said " I want to see you again". She responded "I want to see you again aswell". He opened the door and said goodbye to her.

Luvhotwives95
Prepubescent

Re: My hotwife E

Unread post by Luvhotwives95 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:15 pm

Very hot!!!! please continue!!!

Iocuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Iocuck » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:34 am

From Eves pov:

The day after the adventurous car trip we were going about the usual weekend family stuff so I texted my wife and asked her to write a story about the events last evening. This is what she wrote.

So I went out with my husband and we met up with this gorgeous man for some drinks and to get to know eachother. He was as nice as I was hoping for and after some drinks we drove him home. My husband acted driver as me and my new aquintance entered the backseat. We had not driven far as he started to kiss me. So sweet lips and so lovely kisses! I felt his hand stroking my thigh before he put his hand on my neck, gently pushing my mouth to his open jeans. I had already felt he was hard through the jeans and now I tasted his cock. I tried to see how far I could take his big cock and his hand helping me gagging. I felt how he got more and more excited but suddenly he lifted my head up and continued kissing me while he was fingering my wet pussy. Oh my God, his fingers and his energy made me come three times during that one cartrip. My husband was hearing sounds from me that he doesnt hear that often, this new person could really get me going and made me feel so excited! I hope to meet up soon again and take it further 🍆

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:37 am

And then... ?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:29 am

Iocuck wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:34 am
From Eves pov:

The day after the adventurous car trip we were going about the usual weekend family stuff so I texted my wife and asked her to write a story about the events last evening. This is what she wrote.

So I went out with my husband and we met up with this gorgeous man for some drinks and to get to know eachother. He was as nice as I was hoping for and after some drinks we drove him home. My husband acted driver as me and my new aquintance entered the backseat. We had not driven far as he started to kiss me. So sweet lips and so lovely kisses! I felt his hand stroking my thigh before he put his hand on my neck, gently pushing my mouth to his open jeans. I had already felt he was hard through the jeans and now I tasted his cock. I tried to see how far I could take his big cock and his hand helping me gagging. I felt how he got more and more excited but suddenly he lifted my head up and continued kissing me while he was fingering my wet pussy. Oh my God, his fingers and his energy made me come three times during that one cartrip. My husband was hearing sounds from me that he doesnt hear that often, this new person could really get me going and made me feel so excited! I hope to meet up soon again and take it further 🍆
I can't wait to hear more of what happened!!