Apparently I was always a cuckold

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
stubbyhubby
Trainable

Apparently I was always a cuckold

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:42 am

Quite a few years ago I came to the realization that I had always had a cuckold mentality without knowing it (or even what a cuckold was). Here is my girlfriend timeline that really shows what I am talking about.

GF #1 - Christine was my very first girlfriend ever. She lived in a low income apartment complex that was known for having slutty girls in it, but I didn't see her that way. We dated for about 6 months. We never had sex, but she gave me a few handjobs and she let me finger her. She always refused sex because she claimed she was a virgin. I realized many years later (when I learned what a hymen was) that she was probably not a virgin. In retrospect, I think that in the process of giving me handjobs she discovered how little my dick was decided to lie to me about being a virgin.

GF #2 - Deanna was the only girlfriend I ever had that didn't contribute to my cuckold development.

GF #3 - Sue was the first girl to actually cuckold me. We dated for about 2 years. The first time she cheated I was heading out of town to school and she told me that a guy her cousin knew wanted to meet her. I told her I didn't like the sound of it. Shortly after I left town I called her and her dad informed me that she was at her cousin's house. I knew what was happening, so I turned around and drove back home. When I got there she admitted that she had fucked him. We had a bad fight and broke up.

A few days later she called me and said she wanted to get back together and we did. A few weeks later she started babysitting for an older guy and she outright told me that she knew he wanted to fuck her. I expressed my desire for her to quit babysitting and she told me that she would not. Not long after that she admitted that she had been fucking him the entire time. Again we fought and again we broke up. The next day I called and apologized for getting so angry and we got back together. She continued to babysit for him for about 6 more months. I never asked if she was still fucking him or not since I knew the answer.

Sue also introduced me to the joys of a female helping me eat my own cum. The first time was when she jerked me off and when I came she held her fingers up for me to lick them clean. After that, when she fucked me she would jump off before I came and suck me until I came in her mouth, then kiss me and pass it back to me. That expanded to me pulling out and cumming on her stomach or tits and licking it up. She never let me cum in her, so I never got to eat my own creampie.

Towards the end of our relationship I had several friends come and tell me that she was fucking other guys. We argued a bit, but I never broke up with her and eventually I stopped even telling her what I had been told because there was no point in arguing about it if I wasn't going to break up with her over it. I didn't realize it, but she had already cucked me and part of me kind of liked it. When we did break up it was because of her wanting to, not me.

GF #4 - Ginny was unique. If she wasn't such a bitch I probably would have married her. The first time we fucked she outright talked about how little my dick was, but was very clear that she loved it. We fucked constantly and she always said things like "I want to feel your little dick cum in me" or "Let's see if your little weenie can make me cum today" and I always found it so arousing!

Once she set up a strip poker game with me, her and her best friend. Part of the way through I realized they were cheating to get me naked and when I called them out Ginny admitted that she had told Beth about how little my dick was and she wanted me to show her. I ended up getting naked and jerking off for them while they watched and joked and giggled about how tiny it was. When I came they looked at each other and giggled, then Beth said "I heard you like to eat your own cum...do it for us." Apparently Sue had been telling my secrets. I did. After that Ginny loved to watch me jerk off and lick up my cum while she masturbated.

One day we were out with her best friend Beth and Beth's boyfriend. One thing led to another and I ended up fucking Ginny in the backseat while they fucked in the front. When I came in Ginny she put her hand on my head and guided me down to her pussy and I ate my first creampie. As I did she told Beth and her boyfriend "Guys he just came in me and now he is licking it out!"

GF #5 - Melanie was a short relationship. We just were not made for each other. She never let me fuck her and claimed she was a virgin, which I knew she was not. Years later we became friendly again and she admitted to me that she had heard I was really small and she just wasn't interested. Turns out Sue had been talking a lot lol

GF #6 - Donna was the only girl I ever dated that outright told me she wanted to date me, but was going to fuck other guys. When I asked her to be my girlfriend she told me no because she didn't want to cheat on me. It was a no-brainer for me. I told her I was OK if she fucked other guys. She thought I was lying, so we just dated for a few weeks. The first night she came over to my apartment on a late evening we were getting hot and heavy and I was about to go down on her and she stopped me. I asked why and she gave me a shy smile and said "You know..." I didn't hesitate to go down on her and she was full of some guy's cum. I was so turned on from cleaning her that when I did finally fuck her I came in her within a minute or so. I immediately went down on her and cleaned my cum out of her and she ended up having an orgasm while I did it. After we finished we smoked a joint and I admitted to her that I found it really hot eating her with another guy's cum in her. We ended up getting horny and fucking again and I cleaned her a third time after we were done.

After that, every time she came over she had just been fucked and would rush me up to my room so I could clean her. After a few weeks of this I asked her to be my girlfriend again and she agreed. She admitted that she really liked me cleaning her and promised to she always made sure to fuck someone else before coming over after that. She did.

On occasion she would stop by for me to clean her, then go right back out and fuck someone else, then come back for me to clean her again. This is where I think I started "training" to not need sex to get pleasure from sexual experiences. The first time we did this she came back from the 2nd guy and she was tired. After I cleaned her she told me she was sleepy and asked "Can't you just jerk yourself off instead?" and went to sleep. I did not jerk off. Instead I laid down beside her and snuggled and went to sleep too. After that, every time she did a "2 guy night" it went this way and when she woke up she would usually leave and never even look at my dick or consider sex with me.

Eventually she broke up with me because she said she didn't like the "strings of relationships". It wasn't a bad break up and she even came by pretty often for me to clean her for a few months after that.

GF #7 - Lisa became my wife. Unlike the others, she really was a virgin. She had been raised religious and was strongly opposed to pre-marriage sex. Needless to say, our honeymoon was a disappointment to her. My dick was too short to actually break her hymen and after just a couple of minutes of humping her pussy opening I told her I was going to cum and she pushed me off of her and told me not to cum in her. I had my first orgasm of our marriage sitting on the bed jerking off while she hid in the bathroom.

Over the next few months we rarely had sex and every time she always pushed me away before I could cum, claiming that she didn't want to get pregnant, and I had to jerk off to finish. Eventually we began fighting and after a bit she admitted that my little dick was not satisfying to her. No surprise there since I still had not even broke her hymen. After discussing divorce I suggested she try fucking someone else. She refused. I pointed out that if we divorced and she re-married then she was going to fuck someone else anyway, so why not try it and see if it helped. To my surprise, she agreed to give it a shot. A few nights later my best friend came over for dinner (he knew he was going to fuck her). After a few glasses of post-dinner wine they made out and when he pulled his 8 inch cock out she was clearly pleased. They ended up in the bedroom while I sat in the living room, but I could hear everything. I heard her let out a little yelp of pain as he broke her hymen, but then turn to pleasure as she began to moan. After about 15 minutes I heard him tell her was about to cum in her and half expected her to tell him to pull out (since I always had to) and was a little jealous when I heard her say "Do it" and moments later heard him grunt and groan in pleasure as he unloaded in her.

They ended up falling asleep in the bed and I laid down on the couch and fell asleep. I was woken up in the middle of the night to the sound of them fucking again. I slipped down the hall and watched as she rode his cock until he came in her again. The next morning she woke me up with a kiss and smiled and told me that I was right, it fixed everything. She didn't want a divorce if I didn't and I confirmed that I did not. Then I got up and started making breakfast as she went back to the bedroom and they fucked again. In my opinion, that night was her honeymoon.

We have now been married almost 31 years. She has been fucking other guys since the 4th month of our marriage and it has made our marriage better than ever. Looking back I can see how so many of my girlfriends prepared me to accept cuckolding as a way of life. I do not doubt that without them shaping my way of thinking I would never have been so open to my wife fucking my best friend and all of the men that she has fucked since then.

Jaxbchcuck
Virgin

Re: Apparently I was always a cuckold

Unread post by Jaxbchcuck » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:54 am

Fantastic story! Glad that you and your wife found each other.

jbc

US31
Virgin

Unread post by US31 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:12 am

Thanks for sharing. That’s very hot!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:39 am

Do you have children?? Are they yours biologically??