When we want to play

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mgcouplemn
Player

When we want to play

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:28 pm

We play together a lot, 2 0r 3 times a week we fuck or play with toys on ourselves while the other is doing the same. We do like seeing the other enjoying even by their own hand/toy. I also like spending a lot of time licking her pussy for many orgasms. We just love the sex with ourselves or playing with other guys, we always do the sex things together.

When we want to play. Usually we decide to play the night in the early morning of the day. We love the anticipation of what is going to happen. My wife and I are excited about what is going to happen for the whole day, I usually get rock hard solid hard-ons many times while thinking about it even while I am at work. If on a weekend we play with each other a lot, but we need to hold back from any orgasm, we save that for when we have a guest.

When it is time to go out, I like helping my wife get dressed, the sluttery the better. She always wears very revealing clothing showing lots of cleavage, sexy bra, skirt showing lots leg, and sexy panties (why panties will be explained later).

We like to go to new places when we can, but we do have a couple of very successful places that we can find guys willing to be a part of our fun for the night, we don’t get turned down very much, but we have never gone home without someone to play with. We start with dinner, then move to the bar area where I spend a lot of time touching, kissing, and just plain fondling her in front of the strangers there. Every once in a while there are friends there too, when we are in the mood we don’t really care who they are.

Wife starts flirting with guys, she will let me know the one she wants to have sex with. She get him all excited, then calls me over and introduces me as her husband. We talk for about a minute then either my wife will say something like “I want you to watch **** have sex with me” or I will say something like “I would love to watch you fuck my wife”. After the surprised look from the guy, my wife will head to the bathroom while I tell him what we want.

When wife returns she will give me her panties if she wants to ride with the guy to our house or if she wants him to follow us home she gives them to him. I’m good with her riding with him home, I know they are playing on the ride, it adds to my anticipation of the night. When we get home we start with drinks around our bar where I will be playing with her and slowly removing her clothing. When she is completely naked I will present her to him and she will lead him to the bedroom with me following.

When we get to the bed I give her a big hug and kiss, then lay her on the bed as the guy undresses. I pull the “Cuck Chair” up to the bed, get naked myself and sit down stroking my cock watching the show. At times I’ll lay on the bed next to them and fondle her as they have sex. Sometimes she will tell me ahead of time that she wants me to watch close, which means she want me to lay face up with her on all four and pussy over my mouth while they fuck over my face. I stroke my cock watching him do her.

We play games with what is happening. When I am under her she will kiss my cock when she wants me to lick the guys balls, she sucks the tip of my cock when she wants me to lick her pussy where his cock is going in and out. If she gives me a bite when she feels as if he going to cum so I can be sucking on her pussy as he does. When I am not under her she tells me to kiss her when he is cuming, I love the kiss as the guy is ejaculating in her.
When she is done, whether the guy is or not she lets me know and I tell him to stop and it is time for him to leave. I f I haven’t cum by now I climb on her and fuck her as the guy gets ready and leaves. Sometimes we end up playing and fucking till morning.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

OHW Addict

Re: When we want to play

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:56 am

Wow! You guys know how to have fun!