Freedom

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Freedom

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:01 pm

My luck was turning. Things were looking up, Charlie. I hadn't been able to see Jim in almost a month...my period, kid's stuff, family reunion. I loved my husband (and still do) and our sex life was everything we wanted, but Jim was my heroin, my addiction. I needed a fix, badly. The stars aligned when hubby had a business trip that would carry over the weekend and the kids were invited to sleep over at friend's. My devious side started plotting the perfect date with Jim.

I suggested Saturday night at his place and he readily agreed. We would both be off and I could prepare my seduction. Luckily, I had just had a new perm and I have to admit my hair looked amazing. Curly, shiny, strawberry reddish I got complements wherever I went. It gave me that haughty, sexy look that every woman tries to achieve. I set about making my preparations soon after the kids left early afternoon for their sleepovers. I had my manicure the day before and they were the reddest I had ever dared to paint them. Tapered and extending slightly beyond the finger tips, I admired them knowing they would bring great pleasure to my lover. My ritual began with a bath, soaking in bath oils to make my skin softer than a baby's. I leisurely shaved my legs and trimmed my blond mound. I showered and washed my hair paying special attention to conditioning it thoroughly. I dried off and put my hair up in clips to give it all the curl that he could stand. I used the blow drier knowing it would set the 'do perfectly. I wasn't to be disappointed. I started my make-up routine and was soon applying heavy eyeliner, thick mascara, and dramatic eye shadow in pastel colors. A splash of wine and I was starting to feel fine. My pussy started to moisten thinking about Jim making love to me. The woman in the bathroom mirror was starting to scare and excite me at the same time.

I pulled his favorite bodysuit out of my dresser and started to shudder knowing how much it turned him on (with me in it). It was light violet and sheer showing my nipples and behind, and, of course, snapped at the crotch. I had a surprise in mind in that regard. I slipped into it and donned tight designer jeans, a tight tank top, and heels. I applied my reddest lipstick and checked myself in the mirror once more. Anyone could see this was a woman on a mission. She wanted to be fucked in a special way. I grabbed my "other" special lipstick case, a bottle of wine, and headed for the car.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Re: Freedom

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:03 pm

In 5 minutes I was pulling into Jim's garage and he was closing the door as was our habit. We lived in the same town just 3 miles apart. I stepped out of my car and he did a double-take.

"What's the matter, big boy. Never seen a sexy lady before?", I teased in a seductive voice.

"I've just never seen you so beautiful", he stammered. I blushed and gave him a hug.

We moved upstairs to his lair. He knew what I liked...dimmed lights, candlelight, Jackson Browne on the stereo, and a bottle of white at the ready and chilled. He complemented me on my outfit. It was a bit daring for a 37 year old, married woman and mother of two. It hugged my body and showed off my figure very suggestively. But, that's what I wanted to do for Jim in the privacy of his home. I leaned against the kitchen counter while he got the wine out and a few nice hors d'oeuvres. We weren't there to eat. We moved to his couch and I crossed my legs in a provocative way. My stiletto heel swung over my leg intentionally tempting him. Jim poured the wine and we proceeded to get comfortable with each other. Our conversation became punctuated with laughter as we consumed more wine and talked about the restaurant. His eyes kept taking me in as he went from staring at my breasts, then my face, then my legs, and back again to my face. I could tell he was enthralled. He wanted to pinch himself knowing he would be devouring me in his bed in a matter of minutes. I decided to move things along and produced my "magic" lipstick case and a lighter. In the darkened room, we silently passed the joint back and forth barely concealing our mutual desire to rip each other's clothes off. About 2/3 of the way through the joint I snuffed it out and told him I wanted to give him a massage in his bedroom. His already stoned eyes widened in amazement and all he could utter was:

"Really?"

I assured him I was serious and told him to meet me in his bedroom. I freshened up in his bathroom and sprayed myself liberally with my (and his) favorite perfume. I removed my top and jeans and unsnapped my bodysuit. I sprayed perfume directly over my pussy area and snapped up again. I walked into his bedroom in nothing but the bodysuit and my high heels. He literally gasped. I paraded around a bit to give him a good look and enjoyed feeling so sexy and seductive. I grabbed the bottle of baby oil and told him to lie on his stomach. His cock was already straining at his briefs. I poured oil all over his back and spread it generously and sensuously all over his back and legs even paying special attention to his feet. He moaned as I kneaded his muscles into complete relaxation. I removed his briefs and straddled his legs and worked the oil into his cheeks and lower back. His breathing was increasing as I worked my magic with his body. Finally, I leaned in and whispered in his ear:

"Why don't you turn over? I have a special surprise for you".

I barely unstraddled myself and he was on his back looking at me with nothing but lust in his eyes. I bent down and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. I slowly spread oil all over his chest. I rubbed until his chest was shiny and glistening. I moved to his legs being careful not to touch the raging monster in front of my face. Jim was truly impressive. An Adonis. A horse cock if I had ever seen one. A very long, thick trunk (10-11") topped by a massive head that turned purple but never quit. He had amazing staying power...like no man I had ever been with...and the guy could fuck like a banshee. A ninja under hypnosis couldn't match my young lover. I had found my fantasy lover and no one was going to come between us. I continued anointing his legs moving slowly up his thighs with oiled hands. His reaction was priceless. He would spasm every time I got closer to his inner loins. His cock was a rocket pointing straight up and ready for blastoff. I moved in for the kill.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:57 pm

Jim was oiled and glistening from his neck to his toes with that massive flagpole staring me in the face. The candle light reflected his lithe body and my eyes took him in. He was a man attached to a penis. My desire rose as I poured a copious amount of oil over the crown of that glorious penis. It slid down all sides of his shaft and I finally gave him a soft, slow stroke. He jumped as my fingers rose to his masthead and swirled around his beautiful crown. I could have given him the greatest hand job of all time as he was completely under my spell. My fingers daintily traced up and down that thick shaft that would soon be buried deep inside of me. But, I had one more surprise in my bag of tricks.

I rose from my position, placed the baby oil back on the nightstand, straddled his face, and unsnapped my bodysuit. He grabbed my hips furiously and started to drink from the fountain. The nectar of the gods. I moved up and down, all around, getting the maximum pleasure from his tongue, holding on to the headboard for dear life.

"Do you like my perfume?", I teased. The scent of a woman permeated the bedroom. He lapped, licked, sucked, and probed my nether world with his talented tongue like nothing I had experienced before.

"This is what I've always wanted. You are the lover I've been looking for all my life".

"This pussy is yours anytime you want it", I purred as he probed as deep as he possibly could.

"I am going to show you how much I love and desire you".

Against all my instincts, I rose, turned around, planted my sopping pussy right back down on his hungry mouth and lowered myself to take him deep in my warm mouth. Our bodies convulsed simultaneously as the sparks flew and our sensory perception went off the charts. His cock filled my mouth as I slowly tongued and then took him deep in my mouth where he was starting to force himself down my throat. Without gagging I was able to relax my throat muscles and accommodated about 8" of his length in my mouth and throat. I gave him short strokes with my mouth and he moaned as he continued to devour my cunt. I whimpered as the simultaneous sensation of his tongue and his cock overwhelmed me. I pulled up, moved down, and slammed my pussy down on his cock in a frenzy. With my back still facing him, I slowly took possession of his girth and put on a show while taking inside of me. He was beside himself. I performed a dance with my backside, titillating him with my erotic moves. He grabbed my hips again and started slamming himself into me. I matched his thrusts pound for pound until we were fucking like two wild animals. Like I said, his stamina and lasting power were incredible. I was stretched to the limit and started to feel that familiar ecstasy rising in my legs and torso. The shaft inside of me was unrelenting and his head was hard as a rock pushing my sugar walls to secrete ever more juices bathing him in our glorious liquid union. Squishing sounds started to emanate from my pussy turning us on all the more. He knew he was having the desired effect on me. My moans and yelps grew ever louder as my neck turned scarlet and my thighs began to shake uncontrollably.

"OH, OH, OH MY GOD".

"YES...YES...DON'T STOP...FUCK ME, BABY... YEAH, JUST LIKE THAT...YEAH...YEAH...OOH...OOOOOHHHH!!!"

I let out a scream as I slammed down so hard on his cock I swear I could feel him move past my cervix. I clamped down as he let out a massive groan and filled me with his sperm. I felt my spasms go on and on as I absorbed every spurt of his massive amount of cum.

I fell into his arms satisfied knowing I would have his sperm coursing through my bloodstream for at least another week.

Lizzy

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:13 am

Lizzy, You seriously know how to set the stage for incredible sex! The effort spent on your hair, make-up, nails, and dress coupled with good wine and weed put you both in the zone for mind numbing sex. Having a lover who appreciates your efforts is the cherry on top. I absolutely love reading your detailed descriptions. Thank you.

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:13 pm

GREAT writing!! I'm boned just reading this!!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:14 pm

"So, do you want me to be really sexy for Jim next week"?

There it was. My beautiful wife of 20 years was teasing me exquisitely. She had been carrying on a torrid affair with the younger cook she worked with at a local Upstate New York restaurant for the last 10 years. Previously, it had been once a week or more when we were in our 30's and she would regal me with her sexy antics after arriving home in the wee hours after work and visiting Jim at his apartment. Eventually, we would move out of state about 150 miles away. They would continue seeing each other either at his place or a hotel somewhere between him and us but only 2-3 times a year with travel and family demands getting in the way. Liz was now in her mid 40's and still had a smoldering sexuality burning inside. I stared at her through stoned eyes and saw the same restless, carefree, sexual dynamo I had encouraged to seduce the single 26 year old cook 10 years earlier. Little did I know the magnitude of her desire and capacity for wanton sex with another man. The thrill never went away throughout the roller coaster ride of my wife having an intense, crazy affair. Now, she had invited him to meet her in Manhattan for an overnight stay in a nice hotel room (that I had picked out). My senses were exploding as I gazed upon this seductress as she stroked my hardening cock and looked at me imploringly. Her beauty had not diminished a bit since her restaurant days 10 years earlier. Her figure had only improved with exercise, diet, and good sex. She maintained a beauty regimen that shamed younger women. Hair, make-up, manicures, pedicures, clothing all made her the complete picture of a confident, professional mother and wife. She worked in an office now and delighted her admirers with high heels and tight fitting outfits. Her chiseled features and high cheekbones could melt any man's heart. Her flirtatious nature drew men to her but none made it into her panties except...Jim.

My obsession was to get her to get all dolled-up on a Saturday night with bombshell hair, vivid eye make-up, red lipstick, lingerie, stockings, and the highest fuck-me heels she would dare to wear, then drink a bottle of wine together, smoke a joint, and get her to talk about sex, her sexual desires, fantasies, and experiences with Jim. She would totally get into it and we would share an intimate meeting of the minds as she stroked my well-oiled cock and told me her deepest desires. It was exquisite and thrilling. This was exactly the state we were in when Liz posed her loaded question.

"You know I want you to", was all I could muster as my heart pounded and my throat closed. I actually started to shake a little which hadn't happened in almost 10 years. It had been 6 months since she had rendezvoused with Jim and I was in a high state of excitation. She picked up on my excitement and teased me some more.

"What should I wear when I meet him"? she cooed with her gorgeous eyes batting seductively. She had me right where she wanted me...and I was loving it. She was going to check into the hotel first and meet him at a nearby pub, so she could change into any outfit she wanted to.

"Um, why don't you wear that sexy plunging red sweater I bought you and tight, black leggings" I daringly offered. She jumped at the suggestion.

"Yeah, I could wear my black patent leather stiletto heels, too. The pub is only a block from the hotel. Would you like that"?

I swooned at the image of her strutting into that Manhattan pub alone dressed to kill with cleavage popping and her perfect ass hugged by those leggings and enhanced by those devastating heels.

"Oh, my God. You would look so beautiful, baby. Yes, I think you should". She gave my rock hard cock a special squeeze and licked my head as only a true seductress could as her eyes met mine. We both knew what she was capable of in the bedroom and Jim brought out the wild woman in her.

Our evening was just getting started.

"

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:23 pm

We had come so far since those early days a decade earlier when we moved to Upstate New York and bought our first house. Liz thought it would be a good idea to take a part time job as a waitress so she could be home for the kids and I would be home at night. At the same time her sex drive was cranking up to scary levels and I was starting to have strange but powerful fantasies about her taking a lover. As her sexuality blossomed and I realized I could never fully satisfy her incredible needs, I slowly and gently introduced the idea of her finding someone who could. Her Catholic upbringing gave her pause but her carnal desires overrode her reluctance. The object of her desire appeared in the restaurant kitchen in the form of a 26 year old, single cook with curly hair and a handsome face. They danced around each other with banter, coffee together, and a bit of flirtation. She was 35 years old, married, and a mother of two so he tread carefully as did she. But an attraction was apparent and their orbits grew closer and closer. She would wear short skirts and blouses that hugged her breasts to work complemented by her natural beauty and special attention given to hair, make-up, nails, etc. driving Jim, and all the guys she worked with, crazy with lust for this older, sophisticated, married woman.

She would eventually fall in with their social group and party after work at local watering holes. Partying would continue at someone's apartment and Liz would roll in at 3 or 4 in the morning making me realize this woman was actively courting a lover on the side. It wouldn't be long before her attraction to Jim would progress to an invitation to his apartment for afternoon tea.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:43 pm

Their attraction to each other blossomed while he was dating one of the other waitresses in the restaurant who became a close friend of Liz as well. As awkward as it seemed at times, Jim and Liz continued their separate flirtations with each other. Their powerful attraction continued to gain traction as they worked together, had a drink after work, and confided in each other. Then, one drunken after work party ended up at the apartment of Jim's girlfriend and at 3 in the morning Liz found herself alone talking to Jim, the rest of the crowd oblivious, and stroking his back under his loose shirt. They were discreet but the signal was clear. Liz wanted him in the worst. Afternoon tea at his apartment while the kids were in school led to kissing and intimate hugging. A couple of "tea" dates later they were fucking on his living room couch. The condom broke, she was mortified, and everything stopped...for awhile. After careful discussion and encouragement from me, Liz would eventually venture down hotwife highway and see Jim again. After work, late at night, at his apartment nearby. They would flirt a bit at work, he would invite her to "stop by" for a glass of wine and she would accept his invitation. Freshening up after closing out with the other waitresses, she would drive up the dark highway to his apartment filled with anticipation as the clock ticked close to midnight. She would be greeted with a hug by a showered young admirer with a candle-lit room, music playing on the stereo, and a bottle of her favorite white wine. Relaxed, Liz could let her hair down and talk discreetly with an intimate friend. It wasn't long before they shared a joint while talking and drinking wine. The intimate atmosphere led to touching and caressing. Intimate touching led to inevitable kissing and rising libidos. His fingers would unbutton her blouse as her hand slowly rose up his thigh. He would reach under her bra to pinch her nipples as she unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his jeans. Their tongues would start to entwine as she reached inside his loosened jeans for his cock. Longing to take his cock in her mouth, Liz would slide down and bath his hardness with her saliva. Seducing him with her talents was easy as she was much more experienced. His prodigious phallus intrigued her and she studied it intently. Eventually, they would retire to his bedroom where he would show the older woman just how talented he was. He was raw but he was talented. Liz would eventually teach him the finer points of making love to a woman and he was a quick study. His oral skills improved to the point where he could make her orgasm and have her begging for more. But the most incredible part of Jim was his cock...his massively thick and long cock. His French-Canadian genes endowed him with size and stamina, the quintessential fantasy lover. As they met at his apartment late Friday nights after Friday nights, Liz became familiar with his raw talents and honed him to satisfy her every desire.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:21 pm

All inhibitions would soon be forgotten as the eager student became the dominant player in their relationship. No longer mortified by their secret relationship, Liz would entice Jim all the more with her sexy dress attire, hairstyle, vivid eye make-up, and continuous flirtatious looks while they were working their shift at the restaurant. One knowing look would tip off the other that they would be meeting at his place after work. She hungered for his touch, his kisses, and to have him inside of her. She loved Fridays when she could primp and prepare all afternoon before her shift to look as dazzling as possible just to make Jim want her all the more. He would bring her a cup of coffee before her shift started and they would make quiet plans for later that night. Her pussy would moisten as she drove to his apartment in the dark of night knowing he would drive her delirious with pleasure. The exhaustion of waitressing would soon be replaced with wine, pot, intimate kissing, and, finally, fucking beyond her wildest dreams. His thick cock stretched her beyond compare and his length plumbed depths no one had come close to. He had complete control of his orgasm so he could stay inside of her for an hour or more, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, and leaving her begging him to keep fucking her. Liz went back on the pill a month or two after their affair got serious and condoms were discarded for good. After he would finally fill her with his cum, they would rest, drink or smoke a little more, then soon enough, Liz would start stroking his cock and talking sexy. She wanted more. Jim would always respond. His amazing cock would rise to the occasion and she could have him anyway she wanted. Liz loved to mount him and take him as deep as possible. Her growing soreness would give way to waves of pleasure as her walls engulfed his cock. Multiple orgasms became the order of the day. Soon enough, Jim's girlfriend broke off with him and Liz had him to herself. Just the way she wanted it.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:02 pm

After 6 years of this torrid affair, we moved to NJ (about 150 miles away) for a promotion I was offered, so things cooled off. Now we owned a bigger house, our kids were in high school, and life was good. Liz was now working in a professional office but she still had a thing for Jim. They would usually get together at a mutual place (hotel) two or three times a year for a day date. This time was different as they were staying overnight in Manhattan in a fancy hotel. They hadn't seen each other in 6 months so tensions and excitement were running high. Liz asked me to find the right hotel while I was in New York one time on business and it was a surreal experience to view the room my wife would meeting her lover in. The king size bed, sitting area, and view of Grand Central Station was more than satisfactory in my mind.

"I'll check in about 3 o'clock. That will give me plenty time to get ready for hIm", she teased. Jim was due to arrive by train about 6 p.m. and meet Liz at the nearby pub.

"The room looked really nice, baby. I know you'll enjoy it. I know you're going to look outrageous when he walks into that bar".

"I'll try hard, baby. I know you'll appreciate it", she countered. Now 45 years old, Liz hadn't missed a step. Her beauty only increased and her sexual appeal rose with each year. A dynamite body combined with an enticing personality and beautiful face drew men like flies, but her heart belonged to me and Jim only.

"Don't forget the candles, the music, and roll that joint"!, I teased. Her eyes flashed with that tell-tale look betraying her true desires.

"I will. Should I bring our normal stuff or call my friend for the Jamaican ganja"?, she teased as her fingers continued to stroke my engorged cock.

The Jamaican made her crazy for sex and she knew she was daring me to say "go ahead, call your friend". I took in her beautiful body snaked beside me, so seductive, so sexy, as she enticed me to encourage her wild behavior.

"Baby, if you want to smoke the Jamaican with your boyfriend and fuck your brains out, go for it", I said with a wry smile.

She smiled and proceeded to devour my penis with alacrity.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:27 pm

The week leading up to Liz's holiday rendezvous with Jim was agonizing, with Liz's nervousness only exceeded by her obvious excitement. Saturday arrived and she soon excused herself after breakfast to begin her preparations. Hours went by and then she finally emerged with her suitcase, looking ravishing. I felt that old familiar pang of jealousy only to be replaced by the erection in my pants.

"So, if I leave now I can check in at 3 and have 3 more hours to get all dolled-up for Jim", she teased with relish.

"I'm glad you feel so frisky. You look beautiful already, baby", I countered trying to conceal my pounding heart.

She kissed me and jumped in her car. I watched her drive down the driveway, turn left towards New York City, and in an instant she was gone. I was alone in the house and started calculating their date. Liz would be at the pub at 6 p.m., Jim would arrive by 6:15, they would be done with dinner by 8, then head back to the hotel, and be fucking by 9. I paced myself with drinking, toking, showering, thinking about them making love. By 7 p.m. I was comfortably numb and thinking how sexy my wife must look in this dark bar with a younger guy. The wine slowly going to her head, making her hornier, anxious to get back to the hotel. By 9 p.m. I was delirious with fantasies running through my mind's eye of Liz taking his cock furiously.

I fell into bed by 11 drunk and stoned and didn't wake until morning. In the shower my erection was rock hard and I enjoyed the feeling. Liz came home about 4 in the afternoon glowing but very, very tired (and sore). She promised to tell me everything the following Saturday if I would take her out to dinner.

Deal!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:31 pm

Another agonizing week slid by and finally it was Saturday. I picked out a really romantic, classy restaurant for us to dine and set the mood. Liz was into it and spent a lot of time in the bathroom prepping for our date. When it was time to go she walked out in a tight, shapely black dress that hugged every curve.

"I thought you would enjoy a new, sexy dress before I tell you about my night with Jim", she said in the most daring, teasing way.

I just gulped. We had a beautiful dinner and Liz drew looks from both sexes in her daring look. I was never so proud of my beautiful wife or more in love than now. We had grown in wisdom and experience and still had that sparkle in our eyes. Now, as the wine took effect and I saw that sparkle take hold of Liz's eyes, I knew we were in for a great night and it was obvious she had a lot to tell judging by her gushing about her time with Jim. I said she had to tell me one thing that happened over dessert. Liz agreed and I ordered coffee and chocolate mousse while Liz went to the ladies room to freshen up. My heart started to beat through my chest as I saw her emerge from the restroom strutting proudly in her high heels and sexy dress, red lipstick freshened, blush and perfume refreshed. She swung into her seat beside me and I waited patiently and sipped my coffee. Finally, Liz looked me square in the eyes and said :

"Honestly, it was the most incredible sex I've ever had. But, I'll save the best stories for when we get home. For now, I'll just start from the beginning. I parked in the garage you mentioned right near the hotel. I checked in at just 3 p.m. and they mentioned that you had reserved the room for me. I blushed as I thought about Jim walking in with me after dinner. Anyway, the suite was beautiful. Perfect and comfortable. I decided to take a leisurely bath in the oversized tub and ran the hot water. A little bubble bath and soon I was sinking under the bubbles feeling very sensuous. I allowed myself one glass of wine while bathing knowing I would be indulging in a big way later that evening."

"I shaved and pampered, feeling luxurious and sexual. The wine really helped me relax...and I hope you won't be mad at me...but I started reminiscing about some of my sexiest experiences with Jim."

"It was good, wasn't it, baby?"

She gave me a serious look and casually replied:

"Baby, Jim was the best sex I've ever had".

It was time to leave as I knew Liz wanted to tell and I wanted to listen.

"Let's get out of here", I declared.

'

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:06 am

I’m sure the check didn’t arrive fast enough!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:04 pm

We cruised home with Liz rubbing my leg and giving me daring looks. She slipped into the bathroom as I poured us both a glass of wine. We sat on our couch and sipped and I just gazed at her beauty...and overwhelming sexuality. She giggled as I asked her to continue her story:

"Well, after my bath, I slipped into my sexy bra and panties and started working on my hair and make-up." I started swooning already thinking of all the times I had watched her get ready for a date with Jim.

"I used the hot sticks to give my hair that real curly, sexy look", she purred as her hand moved to my thigh.

"What! I thought you threw them out. You said they were too hot. You haven't used them for me in almost 10 years!" I complained half-seriously as my true excitement started to show.

"I know. I thought about it and since I hadn't seen Jim in 6 months, I wanted to do something special for him. Anyway, I did a really professional job on my eye make-up. My hair looked just amazing. Everything just seemed to go right. You would have loved it. Jim said he never saw me look so sexy", she blushed.

"So, as 6 o'clock approached I put on the outfit and heels we discussed, took one more glance in the mirror, and set off for my date."

I suggested we move to the bedroom as I knew the intimate details were about to be revealed. Liz really got me excited when she pulled out a joint and asked if I wanted to get stoned, much like she had told me she would tempt Jim on many occasions. I eagerly lit the bone and watched this temptress take a long, slow draw. Then, she would exhale a long puff of smoke and stare into my eyes. The psychology was diabolical. We finished our wine and Liz slid down and started rubbing my thigh. Her eyes dazzled and intrigued as she asked me to remove my pants. Complying in a state of excitement, she reached for the bottle of baby oil on the nightstand. Soon, the warm oil was drizzling down my balls and legs as her hand started working it's magic.

"I felt very glamorous and sexy as I strutted down the avenue to the pub. I walked in and asked for a table for two and ordered a bottle of wine. In minutes, Jim walked in and found me. I rose and we hugged unembarrassed. I noticed some people looking at us and probably wondering why this young guy was dining with an older woman. But, it didn't bother me. We drank and ate and caught up. As the wine lowered my inhibitions I slipped my hand under the table and started massaging his leg. That really got him excited and we agreed it was time to go to the hotel. We walked through the lobby and Jim had his overnight bag. I giggled in the elevator knowing the desk clerk was staring at us as we walked by."

"We settled in and got comfortable on the bed. I poured some wine and lit a few candles. The mood was set and we cuddled on the bed. I asked him if he wanted to get stoned and he said 'Yes', so I retrieved my purse and pulled out my lipstick case. Inside was a gorgeous fat joint that I had rolled myself especially for this night. Jim lit me up and we shared the pot and felt the warm glow come over us. Our eyes fixed on each other's as we tried to have a normal conversation. Our minds were screaming as our bodies moved closer and closer. I ran my hand up and down his thigh teasing him."

"I told him I wanted to give him a massage to welcome him to New York City. He was surprised but I convinced him it would be a good idea and I wanted to make him feel good. I poured the oil down his back and his naked derriere. I gave him a really sensuous massage, kneading and kneading his back muscles, then moving down to his cheeks and teasing him with my red nails. He had been working out and looked really good. His body was turning me on. I rubbed oil into the back of his legs, then asked him to turn over. He turned to get on his back and there was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. He was already hard and it reached for the ceiling. I had almost forgotten how big he really is. Does this bother you when I talk about Jim's cock?"

"No, baby, actually I enjoy it because I know how much he turns you on".

"Oh, good. I oiled up his front and he was getting frantic. I purposely avoided pouring oil on his cock but I kept getting closer and closer. Finally, I poured a lot of oil directly over his penis and started stroking him getting ready to give him the blowjob of his life. He suddenly jumped up and grabbed the bottle of oil. He started ripping off my bra and panties and pouring copious amounts of oil on me. Our passions took over and before I knew it we were both covered in oil and writhing on the bed. It was delicious...it felt so decadent. I begged him to fuck me."

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:01 pm

"He mounted me, I grabbed his cock, and I was ready for him. He slipped right past my well oiled and lubricated walls and buried himself inside of me. I gasped and dug my nails into his back. It just felt so fucking good, baby. We hadn't been together in so long and I knew he missed me. He was hard...really hard...and we started rolling around on the king size bed like long lost lovers. We slipped and slid over each other's bodies driving each other crazy. We almost fell off the bed and Jim picked me up and pinned me against the window! We didn't even stop to see if anyone could see us. He just kept fucking me like a wild banshee. We ended up in the wing chair with me on top and him screwing me like there was no tomorrow. I rode him like a cowboy on a bronco and gave him my pussy completely. He just fills me up like no one has ever been able to do. I feel complete when he is inside of me. I never want it to end. Finally, he picked me up again and threw me on the bed. I just laid there with my legs open gushing our love juices and told him to take me. He plunged in again and he made love to me, baby. Sheer, exquisite lovemaking. It went on forever and I came and came asking him to never stop. He destroyed my pussy but I only wanted more. An hour or more went by before his breathing and panting told me he was about to cum. I held on tight as he slammed into me and I could feel his juice squirting inside of me giving me yet another orgasm all over his cock."

"We were so exhausted we fell asleep in each other's arms for awhile. When we woke, I freshened up and came back to bed in a hotel robe and two glasses of wine. We slowly gained our strength and desire again and this time I gave him that BJ that he would never forget. Red lipstick, a tongue bath, baby oil, and he was feeling good again. I asked him to be gentle this time as I was already very sore. He apologized and promised to be a gentleman. We embraced, kissed, and soon enough he was deep inside making my insides tingle. We laid on our sides and he entered me from behind giving him the chance to rub my clitoris while fucking me at the same time. This only drove me to distraction. I started moaning louder and louder as he brought me up that stairway to heaven. I can't describe the feeling of fullness he gives me and his talent as a lover. He is so talented. My clit and my pussy were on fire and I was gushing all over his cock which only increased our lubrication and pleasure. My moans turned into involuntary screams as my body shook and I came in a rush of lightning bolts and thunder. As if that wasn't enough, he was still hard and rolled me over. He got on top and entered me slowly and teasingly. I begged him again to make love to me all night. He nodded and proceeded to sensuously and erotically make love to this woman like she has never experienced. He could just touch every spot deep inside of me that my mind silently asked for. Our mouths just devoured each other as we fucked and fucked and fucked. For only the second time all night, he came and came and came inside of me as my sugar walls sucked up every drop."

"We slept until almost noon."

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:22 pm

bewareoflizzy wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:01 pm
"He mounted me, I grabbed his cock, and I was ready for him. He slipped right past my well oiled and lubricated walls and buried himself inside of me. I gasped and dug my nails into his back. It just felt so fucking good, baby. We hadn't been together in so long and I knew he missed me. He was hard...really hard...and we started rolling around on the king size bed like long lost lovers. We slipped and slid over each other's bodies driving each other crazy. We almost fell off the bed and Jim picked me up and pinned me against the window! We didn't even stop to see if anyone could see us. He just kept fucking me like a wild banshee. We ended up in the wing chair with me on top and him screwing me like there was no tomorrow. I rode him like a cowboy on a bronco and gave him my pussy completely. He just fills me up like no one has ever been able to do. I feel complete when he is inside of me. I never want it to end. Finally, he picked me up again and threw me on the bed. I just laid there with my legs open gushing our love juices and told him to take me. He plunged in again and he made love to me, baby. Sheer, exquisite lovemaking. It went on forever and I came and came asking him to never stop. He destroyed my pussy but I only wanted more. An hour or more went by before his breathing and panting told me he was about to cum. I held on tight as he slammed into me and I could feel his juice squirting inside of me giving me yet another orgasm all over his cock."

"We were so exhausted we fell asleep in each other's arms for awhile. When we woke, I freshened up and came back to bed in a hotel robe and two glasses of wine. We slowly gained our strength and desire again and this time I gave him that BJ that he would never forget. Red lipstick, a tongue bath, baby oil, and he was feeling good again. I asked him to be gentle this time as I was already very sore. He apologized and promised to be a gentleman. We embraced, kissed, and soon enough he was deep inside making my insides tingle. We laid on our sides and he entered me from behind giving him the chance to rub my clitoris while fucking me at the same time. This only drove me to distraction. I started moaning louder and louder as he brought me up that stairway to heaven. I can't describe the feeling of fullness he gives me and his talent as a lover. He is so talented. My clit and my pussy were on fire and I was gushing all over his cock which only increased our lubrication and pleasure. My moans turned into involuntary screams as my body shook and I came in a rush of lightning bolts and thunder. As if that wasn't enough, he was still hard and rolled me over. He got on top and entered me slowly and teasingly. I begged him again to make love to me all night. He nodded and proceeded to sensuously and erotically make love to this woman like she has never experienced. He could just touch every spot deep inside of me that my mind silently asked for. Our mouths just devoured each other as we fucked and fucked and fucked. For only the second time all night, he came and came and came inside of me as my sugar walls sucked up every drop."

"We slept until almost noon."
BL - Catching up from Dec.23 postings. Holy Crow. :shock: :shock:
- You should be submitting this to Harlequin Romances. Not implying anything in anyway. You writing is so skilful, way above average. :up: :up:
- After you moved and visits with Jim dropped, was there ever a thought to finding another (in addition) that may have been closer that would have made for more frequent rendezvous possible?

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:40 am

Life continued on it's merry way for a couple of years with intermittent visits or rendezvous' with Jim to spice up my life. My professional job enabled me to wear dressier clothes and sometimes I would enjoy pushing the envelope a bit. I might wear a short skirt one day with heels or a knit dress another day showing off my figure in a very alluring way. But, whatever I wore I always received a lot of attention from the men in the office, married or otherwise. My best girlfriend would tell me about the comments and complements men would make to her about me. Always open to flattery, I would shop for outfits that would enhance my assets so to speak. One younger guy, Rich, caught my attention and I considered making him mine. We would flirt and we danced at the Christmas party where he offered to give me a ride home. I accepted, but, alas, my girlfriend intervened and said she would drive me home. He accepted my apology and said he was looking forward to kissing me goodnight! Damnit. I never got to experience his kiss...or more.

Things were stable until my high school reunion weekend. I lived in my old hometown so a couple of my girlfriends were staying at my house and we were having much fun. The weekend kicked off with everyone attending the high school football game nearby. It was a small school so a few classes would combine their reunions to boost the attendance. We were standing in a group chatting and half watching the game when a couple of guys ambled over. I recognized them but was shocked to see Michael, a guy who was a couple of years older than me that I hadn't seen in 30 years. We embraced and I felt my heart flutter and I knew immediately our vibes were synchronizing in a sexual way. He lived in Chicago now but came back to Jersey a few times a year to see old friends and play his music. We had been friendly in high school and he had given me a ride home one night but that spark had never ignited...until now. He was taller, in good shape, and had the longer hair that only a musician could still pull off at his age. We promised to catch up that evening at the dinner.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:03 am

I did my best to look good and picked out a one-piece jumper that my husband had bought for me. It fit me perfectly and I knew it would get the right attention (especially from Michael). Stiletto heels completed the look I wanted and the girls oohed and ahhed when I walked out of the bedroom. I falsely asked if it was too sexy knowing I wasn't going to change no matter what they said. They said they loved it so off we went. The dinner was actually at one of our classmates house so it was very informal and relaxed and the booze was flowing. I made the rounds and tried to talk to everyone as I waited for my chance to corner Michael. The opportunity finally arose after dinner when most people were getting hammered and we found ourselves alone on the staircase and able to talk. I told him the name of the company I was working for and what I did for them. He was still pursuing his music, living with his girlfriend, but had never married and had no children. Our obvious attraction to each other was evident and he mentioned he would be back in a few months to play at a music festival. He asked if we could have lunch or dinner while he was in town. I smiled and said I would love to. However, for some strange reason, I never gave him my phone number. We parted ways with a nice kiss and a warm hug. The next day I realized my mistake. However, my fears were quickly put to rest when I arrived at work Monday morning and opened my computer only to find an email from Michael saying:

"Did I find you?"

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:29 pm

I guess it wasn't that surprising since he knew my married name and the name of the company I worked for, but, it still stunned me a bit that he tried to reach me so soon. We began a correspondence that grew in intensity and brought us closer as friends...and potential lovers. He would flirt with me and I would demur at first but then slowly I started to enjoy it and would respond in kind. This would really set him off I guess as I could certainly flirt with the best of them. He said he would be out again in a few months and would like to take me to dinner. I suggested a nice restaurant near my office. As the time of his visit grew closer I began to get really turned on and horny. My husband loved it as we would talk about me being with someone other than Jim for the first time in 12 years. My orgasms were off the scale as hubby licked my pussy and teased me about being so excited. I couldn't deny it, I was smitten.

Michael arrived in town and we met the very next evening at the restaurant near my workplace. We bonded easily as we consumed wine, good food, and kept up a lively conversation. I could tell he was admiring me in a provocative way. Of course. I had carefully planned my whole look that week to make myself as alluring as possible. I could tell it had worked. After dinner we strolled to his car and he offered to drive me over to my car in the nearby garage. I accepted and soon we found ourselves sitting in his car in a parking garage. He leaned in for a kiss and I responded softly but enthusiastically. Soon enough, our mutual passion began to show and his tongue was exploring my mouth. The surge of desire had me stroking his thigh and edging ever closer to his mysterious package. His hand slipped under my tight skirt and magically found it's way around my wet panties and inside my soaked pussy. I stroked his bulging cock and liked what I felt. But, a passerby broke our mood and I suggested we should call it a night. He reluctantly agree and we promised to get together on his next visit.

I jumped in my car and started heading home only to notice that Michael was following me. I got a strong feeling that our evening was not over. I debated what to do. As I was driving through a very dark county park I impulsively pulled over and he pulled in behind me. I got out and walked over to his car and gave him a sexy smile. He claimed he just wanted to make sure I got home safely but I knew better. I asked him if he had a blanket in his car and he nodded affirmatively. I said we should take a little walk. He got out of the car with the blanket and I led him into a wooded area. We opened up the blanket and I sat down and asked him to join me. He sat down and I then asked him to lie back because I wanted to give him a special present. It was very dark so I could hardly see the expression on his face as I unbuckled his belt, unzippered his fly, and slowly lowered his trousers down his legs. I rubbed through his undies for a minute before removing them as well. I could tell he was very excited as I stroked his nice cock and told him how much I had looked forward to doing this. I lowered my head and took the measure of the man. His stiffness amazed me, he was thicker and longer than my husband but not the monster cock Jim had. Both positives in my mind. I engulfed his head with a wet, warm mouth making him swoon. I began a slow, sensuous blowjob that brought us both great pleasure. I could almost take him all and I knew I was driving him crazy with my lips devouring his shaft coated with my saliva. The softness of my mouth and lips tantalized his every nerve fiber and I liked what I was sampling. He got harder and harder and then his breathing got heavier. Soon enough there was a river of semen shooting down my throat. I swallowed every drop.

His final words that evening were: "You are a very talented woman".

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:57 pm

Michael returned to Chicago and I went back to work. We kept in contact by email and sporadic phone calls at my office. It was obvious our relationship had risen to a new level and we were both anxious to bring our friendship to intimacy. I had tasted him and wanted him all. We made tentative plans to meet next time he was back. My husband was so excited. I had been with Jim for 12 years but this was new and exciting. I would tease him after getting stoned on date nights and tell him the things I wanted to do with Michael. He would swoon and cum in my hand, my mouth, or my pussy depending on how long he could hold out. I relished the power and excitement it generated in our relationship.

At the same time, I was still seeing Jim occasionally and our meetings remained legendary as his cock drove me into submission each and every time. He was my touchstone, my talisman, my lover. We could make love like an intimate couple and then fuck like wild banshees. He always left me limp. But, my mind was still drifting towards Michael, my musician whom I wanted to share my body with. He had a certain sophistication and artistic air about him that attracted my most erotic thoughts.

I had to travel for work to Las Vegas for a week to work at a convention and I welcomed the escape from the daily routine. I wea energized by the vibe and people of Sin City. After work I socialized with co-workers and clients and had many a flirtatious conversation. Subtle invitations were coming at me left and right. By the last night I was as horny as I'd ever been. After a few martinis and declining a very enticing offer from a handsome executive to "party" with him, I retired to my room in a sexual frenzy. I only had one thought on my mind. After taking a hot shower and wrapping myself in a towel, I poured myself a glass of wine, pulled out my 2nd joint of the week and lit up. I pulled the curtains of my 20th floor hotel room's picture window aside and relaxed on the couch facing downtown Las Vegas. I sipped my wine and took deep drags on that J. My mind was dazzled by the thought of making love with Michael. He was all I could think about and in my uninhibited state of mind I started fantasizing about fucking him, how good his cock felt in my mouth, and how much I enjoyed swallowing his warm cum. I rose from my seat, went to the bathroom, and returned to my sofa with a bottle of baby oil. I dropped the towel, sat naked spreadeagled before the city of Las Vegas and proceeded to spread oil all over my body until my fingers found the burning source of my desire between my legs. I screamed as my orgasm coincided with the name "Michael".

Handsome63
Prepubescent

Unread post by Handsome63 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:33 am

Incredible. You are an extremely talented writer. I sat down and read the entire thread with a hard on. Thank you.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:02 pm

Time flew by and it was 6 months before Michael would visit the area again. I decided to break up with Jim and he took it hard. I guess I was the only woman on his radar and we were lovers for 13 years so he was out of circulation. We would continue to talk on a weekly basis for many years.

It was near summer when Michael called me at work to tell me he was playing at a music festival at the Jersey shore in June. I was very excited to hear this. I had missed him and felt butterflies while talking to him. We made plans to have lunch at the shore the day before his music gig. I started planning and primping as soon as we got off the phone. A month later we were staring across the restaurant table at each other and the tension was palpable. He was staying at a swanky hotel on the beach and it was a beautiful sunny day. We had a bloody mary with lunch and a glass of wine at the bar afterwards. I was quite tipsy when he asked if I wanted to see his room. I said:

"I thought you'd never ask", with a sly smile.

Michael paid the bill and we went together in his car to the nearby hotel. We had a certain glow about us as we sauntered through the lobby to the elevator. My excitement grew. We went up to the 10th floor and he showed me the spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. I rubbed his back as we took in the view. He turned and started kissing me passionately. I was soon engulfed in his passion. He pulled me to the king bed and laid me down across it. I stared at him and pleaded with my eyes for him to make love to me. He slowly pulled off my high heel sandals, lowered my short skirt down to my ankles and off, removed my tight tank top revealing my bare breasts to him for the first time, and pulled my already wet panties down my legs and away. He knelt on the carpeting and drew me closer to his face. I gushed love juices just anticipating his tongue diving into my cunny. My body convulsed as he pulled me into his mouth and sensuously slipped his long tongue into my welcoming canal. He proceeded to make me delirious with lust as he expertly returned the favor I had given him in the park that fateful night. My gasps and moans only encouraged him and he licked and sucked my engorged clitoris to my first orgasm. I shuddered as he mounted me and I grasped him like a woman in heat. He smiled and gave me a soft kiss as our eyes locked. I involuntarily held him in a death grip and dug my nails into his buttock pulling him inside, slowly inside. I started whimpering begging him silently to take me, make love to me...fuck me.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:19 pm

His generous girth spread my walls to their exquisite best, his shaft penetrated me...4 inches, 6 inches, then all 8 inches that felt like heaven. He was bigger and thicker than my husband but not the monster cock that I had experienced with Jim. It felt divine and the perfect fit for my now 48 year old pussy. We started gliding in a rhythm of ecstasy, his bigger body dominating me, my hands drawing him in for more. The sun beaming through the window illuminated our bodies as we shared our bodies with each other with abandon. It felt almost like we had done this before and were renewing an affair that had been interrupted long ago. Michael was a very talented lover and he showed me how to make love to a woman. I kept telling him not to stop, that I had waited for this for too long. His control was amazing as well and once again he was able to bring me to my second (vaginal) orgasm that left me shaking. He started pumping me hard and I held on tightly with my legs wrapped around his back as he came in me for the first time. I held him for a long time as he collapsed on me and we fell asleep for awhile.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:45 pm

We woke with a start and I excused myself to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and was amazed to see how flushed and turned on I still was. I freshened my make-up and returned to the bed. Michael was on his back with a nice penis resting on his thigh. I cuddled in with him and he wrapped his arm around me. It felt so good to be with him and I told him so. He told me how amazing I was to be with, something he never thought would happen but had been hoping for since high school. I traced my nails over his chest as we chatted for awhile basking in the glow of what we thought was the end of our lovemaking for this day. But, my long, red nails slowly had their desired effect, both visually and physically. He told me how much he was turned on by my style, my dress, and especially my sexy hairstyle and very alluring eye make-up. He said that he had never much paid attention to these details but was learning to appreciate them now in me. I thanked him for his many complements and noticed his cock perked up when he was telling me these new found desires. I asked if he wanted me to get "all dolled-up" for him sometime and his cock did another leap. How ironic, all three of my lovers lavished me with praise over my appearance and willingness to get a little slutty...and sometimes a lot slutty if I were in the mood.

My scraping nails slowly grazed down to his abdomen and his girth started expanding. I felt that old familiar desire rising in my chest and my loins just as it once did with Jim who could always go for multiple sessions. I moved in for a kiss and grazed his lips with my tongue as my hand moved all the way down to his groin. I reached for the baby oil and anointed him once again. His slick cock looked so good as it rose to it's full 8 inches again and I stroked him lovingly. I had to have him in my mouth once more before we made love again and I fully engulfed him. His breathing increased and he started moaning and sighing. I finally asked in a husky, sexy voice:

"Can I sit on this beautiful cock of yours"?

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:09 pm

He nodded slowly as I mounted his torso and guided his now familiar appendage into my eager cunt. Our rich juices coalesced as set off on a gliding flight. I started a sexy dance on his cock as I gyrated and writhed like a coiled snake. My husband would last maybe 5 minutes when I did this never able to give me an orgasm in that way. Michael was very different. He was the master of his domain just as Jim always was and had always controlled his (and my) orgasms. 10 minutes turned into 15 and I was in a world of pleasure. Then Michael, being the skilled lover he was, moved his thumb over my clitoris, causing me to gasp with lust. His rubbing moved over my clit exquisitely and I rode him in earnest. 20-25 minutes must have passed as we made love knowing it would be quite some time before we would be able to see each other again. As much as I wanted it to last, my wet, delicious cunny was sending waves of pleasure sensations to my brain and I was soon enough rising to 7th heaven again. His slippery finger massaged my clit as I felt a volcano erupt simultaneously in my chest, my brain, and especially my screaming pussy. I convulsed as my throbbing vaginal walls throbbed with ecstasy and he deposited his semen deep inside of me once more.