My wife's first date.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
two4fun_74
Virgin

My wife's first date.

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:38 am

Below is the true story, to the best of my recollection, of my wife’s first meeting with a guy she met on an online hook up site (fabswingersdotcom). Back in 2009 we were active on the site with a joint account, for swinging hook-ups, and her with a personal account for hotwifing purposes. She was contacted by an older guy (mid 40’s, she was 36) who instantly caught her attention, both physically, by the way he wrote and the area of England he was from. My wife is Brazilian and has a soft spot for the Northern English accents, as well as the “silver fox” older gentleman. After several back and forth messages they agreed to meet at a well known Irish Pub in Picadilly in London’s West End.

For those of you familiar with Waxy O’Connor’s London, you‘ll know the décor is amazing, with a cozy ambience, “trees limbs” sprouting all over the place and lots of dark nooks and crannies. My wife was nervous about meeting the guy so she asked me to accompany her, which I was more than happy to do, for her safety and for my enjoyment :D The day came and she got herself made up, and dressed to the 9’s, in a classy mid thigh length skirt, with a slit, thigh high black stockings, with the silicon bands that held them up, black pumps and a long sleeve silk blouse with a sheer 2" wide strip down the middle, between her breasts.

We arrived at the pub, and due to the layout couldn’t see if her date had arrived. After searching for a few minutes she said she couldn’t find him, so we found a table close to one of the many bars inside, sitting opposite each other, and I got drinks. After about fifteen minutes, a silver haired, well dressed man appeared behind her and seeming to somehow recognise the back of her head, smiled. I indicated to her that he might be her date so she turned, and both instantly recognised each other fully from the photos they'd shared, and smiled. He came over to our table, shook my hand and greeted my wife with a kiss on the cheek and an awkward hug.

He offered to buy us drinks and we accepted. As he went off to the bar, I asked my wife if she was impressed, and judging by the sparkle in her eye and her enthusiastic response I knew we were in for a fun evening. He returned with the drinks and sat in the chair next to her, and we began the usual awkward, “getting to know you conversation”. I could see the magnetism between them, but things were moving very slowly. He complemented my wife, saying she looked gorgeous, to which she rewarded him with a demure “thank you” and a soft kiss on the lips. Things still progressed quite slowly, although he did place a hand on her thigh as they talked, and they kissed a little, but not with any passion.

Recognising that it was my presence, holding back their obvious attraction, I decided to take myself on a walking tour of some of the many sex shops, which Soho is famous for. Twenty minutes later I returned to the sight of them passionately French kissing, and with his right hand between her parted thighs. Judging by the position and movements of his arm it was obvious he was fingering her. My return didn’t slow them down and they continued to make out and touch each other until it was time to leave. We all got up and walked out of the pub, with my wife and her new lover as the couple, holding hands, and me trailing several steps behind. As we made our way to Leicester Square Underground station, they continued to behave like a couple of horny teenagers, stopping periodically to French Kiss, while I hovered behind, pretending I didn’t know them. We finally got to the entrance of the station, where they kissed passionately, promising to meet and consummate their relationship soon.

This they did a couple of weeks later. They met two more times over the next few weeks. The first two times they met and fucked in his hotel room and the final time they fucked in our bed, with me sitting in the living room listening. According to my wife, he was the best fuck she’d ever had. Thankfully he agreed to be video’d on all three occasions so I can testify to the fact that he practically pounded her through the mattress and made her wail, like I’ve never heard before or since. Sorry, my story is a little long, but maybe some of you will enjoy or relate to it!

stevens4fun
Player

Re: My wife's first date.

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:29 am

Beautiful words!

According to my wife, "he was the best fuck she’d ever had."

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Re: My wife's first date.

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:41 pm

Great story!